先民律法
You're accused of killing the king.
你被控弒君
I didn't do it.
可我並沒有弒君
Which is why we're having a trial.
所以纔要進行審判
One of my three judges is my father.
三位法官之一正是我父親
Mace Tyrell will serve as the second judge.
梅斯·提利爾是第二法官
I would like you to be the third.
我想請你擔任第三法官
I will also invite you to sit on the small council.
我還要邀你列席御前會議
I never realized you had such respect for Dorne.
沒想到你如此看重多恩
What good is power
不能保護心愛之人
if you cannot protect the ones you love?
權力又有何用
We can avenge them.
可以爲他們復仇
You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?
你真認爲是提利昂殺害了你兒子
You're still interested in being queen, I take it?
我想你仍然有興趣做王后吧
It would be a great honor.
這自然是極大的榮耀
But I will have to speak to my father about it.
但我需要跟父親商量
I'll speak to mine.
我去跟我父親講
You've started wars to protect this family future.
您爲保護家族不惜發起戰爭
What does Tyrion deserve
那麼將家族的未來
for lighting that future on fire?
付之一炬的提利昂 該遭受何種下場
What kind of knight beats a helpless girl?
何等騎士會毆打無助少女
The kind who serves his king.
爲國王效命的騎士
The next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him.
馬林爵士再張嘴 就宰了他
How many Hands have you betrayed, Pycelle?
你背叛過多少任首相 派席爾
I am your loyal servant.
我是您忠誠的僕人
Throw him in one of the black cells.
把他扔進黑牢裏
Oh, no. No, no, no. No, please.
不 不要啊 求你了
There are many who know that without you
許多人都很清楚 如果沒有您
this city faced certain defeat.
都城必會淪陷
The King won't give you any honors,
國王不會賜予您榮耀
but we will not forget.
我們卻不會忘記
The city is yours.
這是您的城市了
All these people, they're your subjects now.
這裏所有人都是您的臣民
Sometimes it is better to answer injustice
有時用仁慈回應不公
with mercy.
收效更好
I will answer injustice with justice.
我要用正義回應不公
You'll find a special gift
盒中有份特別的禮物
Theon's favorite toy.
是席恩最愛的玩具
He cried when I took it away from him.
我奪走時他哭了
I'm going to pick the fastest ship in our fleet.
我要選出艦隊裏最快的船
I'm going to bring him home.
帶他回家
We need to look east for ships and men.
我們應該去東方尋找船隻和士兵
Soldiers win wars.
贏得戰爭的是士兵
We don't have any gold.
我們沒有金子
I'm running out of time, Ser Davos.
我的時間不多了 戴佛斯爵士
Which means you're running out of time.
這意味着你的時間不多了
Your Grace, if you'd like to sit, I'm sure that
陛下 您樂意坐坐的話 我確信...
We've been here since midday.
我們從中午就在等
Easterners have a difference sense of time, I've often found.
我經常發現東方人的時間觀念與我們不同
Once I was waiting for Salladhor Saan here in Braavos.
有次我在布拉佛斯等薩拉多·桑恩
Together, we were going to run three shiploads of the finest...
我們要一起運送三船上好的...
Welcome to the Iron Bank.
歡迎來到鐵金庫
Please, sit.
請坐
What can we do for you, Lord Stannis?
有什麼可以效勞的 史坦尼斯大人
This is Stannis of the House Baratheon,
你們面前的是拜拉席恩家族的史坦尼斯
King of the Andals and the First Men,
安達爾人和先民的國王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
七國的統治者暨全境守護
The Iron Throne is currently occupied
現今佔據鐵王座的
by Tommen of the House Baratheon,
是拜拉席恩家族的託曼
King of the Andals and the First Men,
安達爾人和先民的國王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
七國的統治者暨全境守護
He shares no blood with me.
他不是我的血親
He is a bastard born of incest.
他是亂♥倫所生的孽種
As was his brother before him.
和他死去的哥哥一樣
Yes, we have heard this story.
是的 我們聽過這個故事
It's not a story. It's the truth.
這不是故事 這是事實
The king's grandfather tells a different story.
國王的外祖父有不同的故事
A story about a jealous uncle
講的是嫉妒心作祟的叔父
whose attempts to usurp the throne from the rightful king
企圖篡奪合法國王的王座
cost the Seven Kingdoms dearly in blood and gold.
使得七大王國付出了無數鮮血和金子
Gold you loaned him.
你借給他的金子
And you feel your blood gives you a claim on our gold?
而你認爲血統給了你向我們討金子的資格
More than any man living.
世上沒人比我更有資格
Across the Narrow Sea, your books are filled
狹海對岸 你們的書中充斥着
with words like "usurper" and "madman"
"篡奪者" "瘋子" "血統繼承"
and "blood right."
這些字眼
Here, our books are filled with numbers.
在這裏 我們的書裏滿是數字
We prefer the stories they tell.
我們更喜歡數字講述的故事
More plain.
更直白
Less open to interpretation.
更難曲解
How many fighting men remain loyal to you?
你麾下還有多少兵士
四千,.
And how many ships do you have?
你有多少艘船
The ones still afloat, Ser Davos,
還浮在水上的 戴佛斯爵士
not at the bottom of Blackwater Bay.
不是沉在黑水灣底的
三十二艘.
And how much wheat and barley and beef
你們龍石島上出產多少
and pork do you produce on Dragonstone
小麥 大麥 牛肉 豬肉
to feed your , men on your ships?
養活這四千人和三十二艘船
None.
沒有
You can see why these numbers seem unlikely to add up
你也看得出爲何在我們看來
to a happy ending from our perspective.
這些數字預示不出美好的結局
I'm afraid we must respectfully decline your request.
恐怕我們只好婉拒你的請求
But we thank you for paying us the honor of your visit.
但是還要多謝你親自光臨
My lord.
大人
I'm not a lord, Ser Davos Seaworth.
我不是大人 戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
You would not be either here.
你在這兒也當不了爵爺
In Braavos,
在布拉佛斯
thieves are not rewarded with titles.
是不會賞給竊賊封號的
Well, strictly speaking, I didn't do the thieving.
嚴格來說 我沒強取豪奪
That would be the pirates.
那是海盜的作爲
I just moved what they stole from one place to another.
我不過是將他們所獲從一處運往另一處
This is the payment that was demanded by King Stannis for my crimes.
這就是史坦尼斯國王對我所犯之罪的懲罰
I consider it an honest accounting.
我認爲賞罰嚴明無欺
He's an honest man and he's your best chance
他是個誠實的人 也是你們最好的機會
to get back the money you've sunk into Westeros.
收回丟進維斯特洛無底洞的錢
Which is a lot, I imagine. Wars are expensive.
我想那是一大筆錢 戰爭是很昂貴的
The war is over.
戰爭已經結束
As long as Stannis lives, the war is not over.
只要史坦尼斯還活着 戰爭就沒有結束
Who's the real power in King's Landing?
誰纔是君臨真正的掌權人
Ser Davos... Humor me.
戴佛斯爵士 請回答
Tywin Lannister. How old is Tywin Lannister?
泰溫·蘭尼斯特 泰溫·蘭尼斯特多大
And when he dies, who's in command?
六十七 六十七 他死後誰來掌權. .
A halfgrown boy, the product of incest?
一個亂♥倫所生的半大男孩
Cersei Lannister, a queen whose people despise her?
瑟曦·蘭尼斯特 被臣民瞧不起的太后
Jaime Lannister, a man best known for killing the king
詹姆·蘭尼斯特 最負盛名的事蹟是殺害
he was sworn to protect?
他誓言保護的國王
When Tywin's gone, who do you back?
泰溫死後 你們支持誰
That is a problem for another time.
那是以後的問題
Begging your pardon, I think it's a problem for now.
抱歉 我認爲這問題迫在眉睫
There's only one reliable leader left in Westeros.
維斯特洛只剩一位可靠的領袖
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
He's got the birthright.
他有繼承權
He's in his prime.
正當盛年
He's a tried and tested battle commander.
他是久經考驗的統帥
And he doesn't just talk about paying people back,
而且還債的時候絕不耍嘴皮子
he does it.
而是付諸行動
The lookout sees a pirate ship sailing their way.
瞭望哨看到一艘海盜船衝他們而來
The captain shouts to his first mate,
船長喊大副
Bring me my red shirt."
"拿我的紅上衣來""
The first mate brings the red shirt and the captain puts it on.
大副拿來紅上衣 船長穿在身上
And when the pirates try to board,
當海盜試圖登船
the brave captain leads his men to victory.
勇敢的船長帶領手下贏得了勝利
A few days later, the lookout screams,
幾天之後 瞭望哨大叫
Two pirate ships!"
"兩艘海盜船""
The crew is shivering like scared mice.
船員抖如篩糠
But the courageous captain hollers,
但是英勇無畏的船長高呼
Bring me my red shirt!"
"拿我的紅上衣來""
After the battle, the first mate asks,
戰鬥結束後 大副問
Captain, why do you call for your red shirt before battle?"
"船長 爲什麼開戰前你要穿紅上衣""
The captain replies,
船長答道
So that if I am stabbed, you will not see me bleed."
"這樣即使我受傷 你們也看不到我流血""
The next morning the lookout screams,
第二天一早 瞭望哨尖聲叫嚷
pirate ships!
"十艘海盜船"
We are surrounded!"
我們被包圍了"
The crew goes silent.
船員們沉默了
They all look to their brave captain,
他們看向勇敢的船長
waiting for his usual command.
等待他慣常的號令
Calm as ever, the captain bellows...
船長冷靜如常 大喝一聲
Bring me my brown pants!"
"拿我的屎黃色褲子來""
You think they ever met a pirate who didn't tell them that joke?
你以爲她們見過不講這段子的海盜嗎
Davos.
戴佛斯
I heard you were rotting in a dungeon in Dragonstone.
聽說你正在龍石島的地牢裏爛着呢
Only half rotted.
只爛了一半
Join us, my friend. Join us.
來加入我們 朋友 來吧
This is Lhara.
這位是娜拉
And this is I am Lhara.
這位是... 我纔是娜拉
She's an artist, this one, truly.
她可是個藝術家 真的
No time, I'm afraid. We sail at sunrise.
不好意思 沒時間 我們黎明就起航
We?
我們
You, me we.
你和我 我們
Once I thought this man loved me.
從前我以爲這男人愛我
Now I know he despises me.
現在才知道他瞧不起我
He wants to see me die poor and alone on some cold
他想看我窮困孤單地死在寒冷的...
You won't be alone.
你不會孤單
And you won't be poor.
也不會受窮
There's a chest of the good stuff left back at your house.
還有一箱子好東西丟在你家裏
I gave it to your wife.
交給你妻子了
You're not my friend, my friend.
你真不夠朋友 我的朋友
I'll see you at sunrise.
黎明再見
I give you until the full moon
"我限你滿月前"
to order all ironborn scum out of the North
命令所有鐵渣離開北境
and back to those shitstained rocks you call home.
回到你們稱其爲家的屎羣島
On the first night of the full moon,
滿月第一夜
I will hunt down every islander still on our lands
我會肅清所有仍在我們領土上的島民
and flay them living,
並活剝其皮
the way I flayed the ironborn scum
就像我剝在臨冬城發現的
I found at Winterfell.
那二十個鐵渣一樣
In the box you'll find a special gift
盒中有份特別的禮物
Theon's favorite toy.
是席恩最愛的玩具
He cried when I took it away from him.
我奪走時他哭了
Leave the North now or more boxes will follow
立刻離開北境 否則席恩將一份份
with more Theon.
隨盒而至
Signed Ramsay Snow,
署名 拉姆斯·雪諾
natural born son of Roose Bolton,
恐怖堡公爵
Lord of the Dreadfort
和北境守護
and Warden of the North."
盧斯·波頓之子"
Yes!
爽
They skinned our countrymen
他們剝我們同胞的皮
and they mutilated my brother,
殘害我的弟弟
your prince.
你們的王子
Your prince.
你們的王子
Everything they've done to him,
他們對我弟弟如何
they've also done to you.
也就是對你們如何
Yes! Yes!
爽 爽
As long as they can hurt our prince with impunity,
若是他們傷害我們的王子 卻不用付出代價
the word ironborn means nothing.
鐵種兩個字就白叫了
Go left.
去左邊
Theon Greyjoy. I don't know
席恩·葛雷喬伊 我不知道...
I'm here for Theon Greyjoy.
我來找席恩·葛雷喬伊
Take me to the dungeons.
帶我去地牢
He's not in the dungeons.
他不在地牢
Last cage on the right. Thank you.
最右邊的籠子 謝謝
This way!
這邊
We're going home.
我們回家
No!
不
It's all right. It's me, Yara.
沒事了 是我 雅拉
You can't trick me.
你騙不了我
Tell him. Tell him you couldn't trick me.
告訴他 告訴他你騙不了我
I'm not tricking you, Theon. I'm saving you.
我沒騙你 席恩 我來救你
Not Theon! Reek!
不是席恩 是臭佬
Reek! My name is Reek!
臭佬 我的名字是臭佬
If they catch us in here, we're trapped.
如果被他們堵在這兒 我們就出不去了
Help me with him.
幫我拉他一把
No, you can't!
不 不要
You can't! You're Theon Greyjoy.
不要 你是席恩·葛雷喬伊
No, I don't believe her! I know who I am!
不 我不相信她 我知道我是誰
I'm Reek! Reek! Loyal Reek!
我是臭佬 臭佬 忠誠的臭佬
Good Reek! I've always been Reek!
聽話的臭佬 我一直都是臭佬
This is turning into a lovely evening.
真是一個美好的夜晚
I'm Reek! Loyal Reek!
我是臭佬 忠誠的臭佬
Theon!
席恩
Give me my brother and no more of your men will die.
把我弟弟還給我 就饒了你其餘的手下
You've got bigger balls than he ever did.
你的卵蛋可比他以前的大多了
But with those big balls of yours...
可你掛着這麼大的卵蛋
how fast can you run?
又能跑多快呢
Make for the ship, now.
劃到大船去 快
But your brother.
但你弟弟還沒來
My brother is dead.
我弟弟死了
I have a treat for you.
我要讓你享受一把
A reward.
作爲獎勵
Reward?
獎勵
Yes, Reek.
是的 臭佬
Those creatures who came in the night,
昨晚闖進來的那些畜生
they wanted to take you away.
他們想帶走你
And you didn't let them.
但你沒讓他們得逞
You remained loyal.
你表現得很忠誠
I I didn't want them to take me.
我...我不想被他們帶走
I was so scared.
我害怕極了
I didn't want them Yes, yes, Reek.
我不想讓他們... 是的 臭佬
It's a bath.
泡個澡吧
For you.
給你準備的
Remove those rags.
把身上的破布脫了
Now.
快點
The britches, too, Reek.
還有褲子 臭佬
Take them off.
把褲子脫了
Do you love me, Reek?
你愛我嗎 臭佬
Yes, of course, my lord.
當然愛 大人
Good.
很好
Because I need you to do something for me.
因爲我要你爲我做件事
Something very important.
非常重要的事
There's a castle, you see.
有一座城堡 你知道的
Some bad men hold this castle.
一幫壞人佔領了那座城堡
I need your help to take this castle back.
我要你幫我奪回這座城堡
But how can
可我怎樣...
I need you to play a role.
我要你演個角色
To pretend to be someone you're not.
假扮成另一個人
Pretend to be who?
假扮成誰
Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·葛雷喬伊
你面前的是坦格利安家族的"風暴降生"
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安一世
不焚者
彌林女王
安達爾人和先民的女王
草海上的卡麗熙
解放者 龍之母
別害怕 我的朋友
女王請你上前說話
He is a goatherd.
他是個牧羊人
He says he prayed for your victory against the slave masters.
他說他曾祈禱您能戰勝奴隸主們
I thank him for his prayers.
我感謝他的祈禱
It was your dragons, he says.
他說是您的龍所爲
They came this morning for his flock.
它們今早襲擊了他的羊羣
He hopes he has not offended Your Grace,
他希望自己沒有冒犯女王陛下
but now he has nothing.
但他現在一無所有
Tell this man I am sorry for his hardship.
告訴他 對於他遭受的苦難 我很抱歉
I cannot bring back his goats,
我沒法讓他的山羊起死回生
but I will see he is paid their value three times over.
但我會以三倍的價格賠償他
Send the next one in.
召見下一個
西茨達拉·佐·洛拉克大人向女王陛下請♥願
西茨達拉·佐·洛拉克大人可以自己張嘴
Queen Daenerys.
丹妮莉絲女王
Tales of your beauty were not exaggerated.
您的美貌如傳聞中一樣奪目
I thank you.
謝謝你
Mine is one of the oldest and proudest families in Meereen.
洛拉克是彌林最古老和榮耀的家族
Then it is my honor to receive you.
我很榮幸接見你
My father, one of Meereen's most respected
我的父親是彌林最受尊敬
and beloved citizens, oversaw the restoration
和愛戴的市民 他負責監督
and maintenance of its greatest landmarks.
彌林偉大建築的重建和維護
This pyramid included.
包括這座金字塔
For that, he has my gratitude.
那我可要感謝他的功勞
I should be honored to meet him.
我應該見見他
You have, Your Grace.
您見過了 陛下
You crucified him.
您將他釘死了
I pray you'll never live to see
我祈禱您在有生之年
a member of your family treated so cruelly.
不會看到親人遭此毒手
Your father crucified innocent children.
你父親釘死了無辜的孩童
My father spoke out against crucifying those children.
我父親反對釘死那些孩童
He decried it as a criminal act, but was overruled.
他譴責這一罪行 但是被駁回了
Is it justice to answer one crime with another?
以罪行回應罪行 這算公道嗎
I am sorry you no longer have a father,
我對你失去父親感到遺憾
but my treatment of the masters was no crime.
但我對偉主們的處置不是罪行
You'd be wise to remember that.
你要謹記這一點
What's done is done.
木已成舟
You are the queen and I am a servant of Meereen.
您是女王 而我是彌林的僕人
A servant who does not wish to see its traditions eradicated.
我不希望這裏的傳統被連根拔去
And what traditions do you speak of?
你所說的傳統是什麼
The tradition of funeral rite.
葬禮儀式
Proper burial in the Temple of the Graces.
體面地安葬在聖恩神廟中
My father and noble Meereenese
我父親和一百六十二名彌林貴族
are still nailed to those posts,
仍然被釘在柱子上
carrion for vultures, rotting in the sun.
受禿鷲啄食 在陽光下腐爛
Your Grace, I ask that you order these men taken down
陛下 我請求您命令放下這些人
so that they might receive proper burials.
讓他們能夠被體面地安葬
And what of the slave children these noble Meereenese crucified?
那些被高貴的彌林人釘死的奴隸孩童怎麼辦
They were rotting in the sun as well.
他們也在陽光下腐爛
Would you have begged me for their right to a proper burial?
你會請求我體面地安葬他們嗎
Your Grace, I cannot defend the actions of the masters.
陛下 我不能爲偉主們的行爲辯護
I can only speak to you as a son who loved his father.
我只能以一個敬愛父親的兒子的身份請求您
Let me take his body down.
讓我取下他的屍首
Let me have him brought to the temple
讓我將他帶到神廟
and buried with dignity
體面地安葬
so that he might find peace in the next world.
讓他在陰間求得安寧
Bury your father, Hizdahr zo Loraq.
安葬你的父親吧 西茨達拉·佐·洛拉克
Thank you, my queen.
謝謝您 我的女王
How many more?
還有多少人
There are supplicants waiting, Your Grace.
還有二百一十二個請♥願者等待覲見 陛下
二百一十二個?
Send the next one in.
召見下一個
These meetings aren't always going to be this early, are they?
會議不是每回都這麼早開始吧
I was up late last night.
我昨天睡得晚
So, does this mean I am a master of something now?
說起來 我是不是算個什麼大臣了
Coins, ships?
財政 海政
Lord Tywin and I already determined
泰溫大人和我早已決定
that I shall be the Master of Ships long before you
由我擔任海政大臣 那時你還沒...
Lord Tywin, it's a great honor
泰溫大人 能出席御前會議
to have been granted a seat on this council. I
在下倍感榮幸 我...
The trial begins this afternoon.
審判今天下午開始
We only have the morning for affairs of state.
我們只有一上午的時間處理國事
Shall we begin?
開始吧
Sandor Clegane has been spotted in the Riverlands, my lord.
有人在河間地見到桑鐸·克里岡 大人
A coward and a traitor.
懦夫和叛徒
My birds tell me the Hound slaughtered five of our soldiers.
我的小小鳥兒說獵狗殺了我們五個士兵
I believe the phrase "fuck the king" was uttered.
我相信他還說了"去他媽的國王"
Disgraceful.
可恥
What would it take to make the common soldier
給多少錢能讓普通士兵
stupid enough to try his luck with the Hound?
腦袋發熱 願與獵狗搏命
silver stags seems a generous bounty.
十枚銀鹿足矣
Make it . What else?
加到一百枚 還有何事
More whispers from the east, my lord.
東方又傳來了消息 大人
The Targaryen girl?
那個坦格利安家的女孩嗎
Daenerys has taken up residence in Meereen.
丹妮莉絲已在彌林安定下來
She has conquered the city and rules as its queen.
她征服了那座城市 成了那裏的女王
Conquered with what?
拿什麼征服的
She commands an army of Unsullied, my queen.
她帶領着一支無垢者大軍 太后
Some , strong.
約有八千人
She has a company of sellswords the Second Sons.
還有傭兵次子團相助
She has two knights advising her
她有兩位騎士進言
Jorah Mormont and Barristan Selmy.
喬拉·莫爾蒙和巴利斯坦·賽爾彌
And she has three dragons.
而且她還有三條龍
Baby dragons.
三條幼龍
Larger every year, Your Grace.
它們一年比一年大 陛下
Mormont is spying on her for us.
莫爾蒙是我們派去監視她的探子
No longer. He appears to be fully devoted to her.
不再是了 他現在似乎完全效忠於她
As for Ser Barristan, it would seem
至於巴利斯坦爵士 看起來
he took his dismissal from the Kingsguard a bit harder than anticipated.
我們低估了他對被剝奪御林鐵衛身份的不滿
He's an old man.
他老了
He wasn't fit to protect my son.
沒法保護我兒子
Joffrey didn't die on his watch.
在他護衛時 喬佛裏沒有死
Dismissing him was as insulting as it was stupid.
將他免職是爲羞辱 而且愚蠢至極
Don't tell me you're worried about a child halfway across the world.
別告訴我您還擔心世界另一頭的孩子
A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her
這個孩子的身邊有兩位老將輔佐
and a powerful army at her back, Your Grace.
身後有一支強大的軍隊 太后陛下
Lord Varys is right.
瓦里斯大人說得對
I have been to Essos and seen the Unsullied firsthand.
我在厄索斯親眼見過無垢者
They are very impressive on the battlefield.
他們打起仗來很有一套
Less so in the bedroom.
但牀上功夫遜色不少
Dragons haven't won a war in years.
三百年來 依靠龍沒打勝過一場仗
Armies win them all the time.
贏得戰爭的從來都是軍隊
She must be dealt with.
我們必須解決掉她
How, my lord?
怎麼解決 大人
By force?
用武力嗎
Eventually, if it comes to that.
逼不得已當然要這麼做
Can your little birds find their way into Meereen?
你那些小小鳥去得了彌林嗎
Most certainly, my Lord Hand.
應是沒有問題 首相大人
Mmm. Lord Tyrell, be a good man.
提利爾大人 勞煩你
Fetch my quill and paper.
拿我的紙筆來
Prince Oberyn.
奧柏倫親王
Lord Varys...
瓦里斯大人...
Only Varys. I'm not actually a nobleman.
瓦里斯就行了 我並非貴族
No one is under obligation to call me lord.
不必稱我爲"大人"
And yet everyone does.
但大家都這麼稱呼你
You seem quite knowledgeable about the Unsullied.
您似乎很瞭解無垢者
Did you spend much time in Essos?
在厄索斯待過很長時間嗎
Five years.
五年
May I ask why?
能告訴我原因嗎
Tis a big and beautiful world.
這個世界如此遼闊美麗'
Most of us live and die
而大多數人從生到死
in the same corner where we were born
都在同一個角落裏不挪窩
and never get to see any of it.
沒見識過別處的風景
I don't want to be most of us.
我不想成爲那種人
Most of us aren't princes.
誰叫我們大多數人不是親王呢
You are from Essos.
你是厄索斯人
Where? Lys?
具體是哪裏 里斯嗎
I have an ear for accents.
我聽得出口音
I've lost my accent entirely.
我早就沒有口音了
I have an ear for that as well.
這我也聽出來了
How did you get here?
你是怎麼來這兒的
It's a long story.
說來話長
One you don't like telling people.
只是不想告訴別人
People I trust.
只說給我信任的人
My paramour Ellaria, she would find you very interesting.
我的情婦艾拉莉亞一定會覺得你很有意思
You should come to the brothel and meet her.
你應該去妓院見見她
We brought our own wine, not the swill they serve here.
我們自備了美酒 可不像他們這兒的泔水
We have some lovely boys on retainer, but...
還有些可愛的小夥子陪着 不過...
You did like boys before?
你以前喜歡小夥子吧
Really?
是嗎
Girls? Hmm.
那就是喜歡姑娘了
I hope you won't be offended
希望你別見怪
when I say I never would have guessed.
萬萬沒想到你竟然喜歡姑娘
Not at all.
沒關係
But I was never interested in girls, either.
但我對姑娘也不感興趣
What then? Nothing.
那你喜歡什麼 什麼都不喜歡
Everybody is interested in something.
每個人都有喜好
Not me.
我不一樣
When I see what desire does to people,
當我看到慾望對人的影響
what it's done to this country,
對這個國家的影響
I am very glad to have no part in it.
我很高興沒有參與其中
Besides, the absence of desire
此外 人若不爲慾念驅使
leaves one free to pursue other things.
便能放開手腳追求別的東西
Such as?
比如
Let me guess, I've been pardoned.
讓我猜猜 我被赦免了
Really?
真要這樣嗎
Father's orders.
這是父親的命令
Well, we mustn't disappoint Father.
是啊 我們絕不能讓父親失望
Kingslayer!
弒君者
I, Tommen of the House Baratheon, first of my Name,
我 拜拉席恩家族的託曼一世
King of the Andals and the First Men,
安達爾人和先民的國王
and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms,
七國的統治者
do hereby recuse myself from this trial.
在此宣佈 我本人不參與庭審
Tywin of the House Lannister, Hand of the King,
由全境守護者 御前首相
Protector of the Realm, will sit as judge in my stead.
蘭尼斯特家族的泰溫 替我主持審判
And with him Prince Oberyn of the House Martell
協助他審判的還有馬泰爾家族的奧柏倫親王
and Lord Mace of the House Tyrell.
以及提利爾家族的梅斯大人
And if found guilty...
若被告確實有罪
may the gods punish the accused.
願諸神嚴懲不貸
Tyrion of the House Lannister,
蘭尼斯特家族的提利昂
you stand accused by the Queen Regent of regicide.
攝政太后指控你犯有弒君大罪
Did you kill King Joffrey?
是你殺害了喬佛裏國王嗎
No.
不是
Did your wife, the Lady Sansa?
是你的妻子 珊莎夫人乾的嗎
Not that I know of.
據我所知不是
How would you say he died, then?
那你說 他是怎麼死的
Choked on his pigeon pie.
他是被鴿子餡餅噎死的
So you would blame the bakers?
依你之見 罪在廚師
Or the pigeons. Just leave me out of it.
不然就是鴿子 反正怪不到我頭上
The crown may call its first witness.
傳召第一位證人
Once we'd got King Joffrey safely away from the mob,
我們剛護着喬佛裏國王從暴民中撤出
the Imp rounded on him.
小惡魔就突然發飆了
He slapped the king across the face
他狠狠地給了國王一記耳光
and called him a vicious idiot and a fool.
還罵陛下是殘暴的蠢王
It wasn't the first time the Imp threatened Joffrey.
那不是小惡魔第一次威脅喬佛裏
Right here in this throne room,
就在這間王座廳裏
he marched up those steps and called our king a halfwit.
他曾衝上臺階 大罵國王是蠢鵝
Compared his Grace to the Mad King
還將先王陛下與瘋王相提並論
and suggested he'd meet the same fate.
言下之意 先王陛下必不得好死
And when I spoke in the king's defense,
見我替國王爭辯
he threatened to have me killed.
他竟威脅要殺了我
Oh, why don't you tell them what Joffrey was doing?
你怎麼不告訴大家喬佛裏當時在做什麼
Silence. Pointing a loaded crossbow at Sansa Stark
肅靜 他拿上膛的弩對着珊莎·史塔克
while you tore at her clothes and beat her.
你則撕扯她的衣服 還毆打她
Silence!
肅靜
You will not speak unless called upon.
沒問到你 不準答話
You're dismissed, Ser Meryn.
你下去吧 馬林爵士
Basilisk venom,
石蜥毒
widow's blood,
寡婦之血
wolfsbane,
附子草
essence of nightshade,
夜影之水
sweetsleep,
甜睡花
tears of Lys,
里斯之淚
demon's dance...
鬼舞草
blindeye
瞎眼毒
I think you have made your point, Grand Maester.
你的意思很明白了 大學士
You have a lot of poison in your store.
你庫中有不少毒藥
Had, Prince Oberyn.
早沒了 奧柏倫親王
My stores were plundered.
我的庫藏被劫掠一空
By whom?
誰搶走的
By the accused, Tyrion Lannister,
被告提利昂·蘭尼斯特
after he had me wrongfully imprisoned.
這之前他以莫須有的罪名將我囚禁
Grand Maester,
大學士
you examined King Joffrey's corpse.
你檢驗過喬佛裏國王的遺體
Was it without question poison that killed him?
他是否確實被人毒殺
Without question.
毫無疑問
This was found on the body of
這是在國王的弄臣
Dontos Hollard, the king's fool.
唐託斯·霍拉德的屍體上找到的
He was last seen spiriting Sansa Stark,
他最後一次露面時 將被告的妻子
the wife of the accused, away from the feast.
珊莎·史塔克偷偷帶離了婚宴
She wore this necklace
婚禮當天
the day of the wedding.
她戴的正是這條項鍊
Residue of a most rare
裏面發現了一種
and terrible poison was found inside.
最稀有最可怕的毒藥的殘渣
Was this one of the poisons stolen from your store?
是從你那裏偷走的毒藥嗎
It was. The Strangler.
是的 扼死者
A poison few in the Seven Kingdoms possess.
七國內只有少數人擁有這種毒藥
And used to strike down the most noble child
被告正是用它殺死了
the gods ever put on this good earth.
受諸神眷顧而降生的天命之子
I will hurt you for this.
"今日之辱 我一定會報"
A day will come when you think you are safe and happy
總有一天 當你自以爲平安快活時
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth
喜悅必將在你嘴裏化成灰燼
and you will know the debt is paid."
到時你便知道 債已償清"
Your own brother said this to you?
你親弟弟這麼對你說的
Shortly before the Battle of Blackwater Bay.
就在黑水灣大戰之前不久
I confronted him about his plans
我質疑他將喬佛裏
to put Joffrey on the front lines.
推上前線的計劃
As it turned out, when the attack came,
後來 攻城開始後
Joff insisted on remaining at the battlements.
小喬堅持留在城牆上
He believed his presence would inspire the troops.
他認爲國王在場能鼓舞士氣
Tyrion said,
提利昂說
And you will know the debt is paid."
"到時你便知道 債已償清""
What debt?
什麼債
I discovered he'd been keeping whores
我發現他在首相塔裏
in the Tower of the Hand.
蓄養娼妓
I asked him to confine his salacious acts
我要他去妓院狎妓
to the brothel where such behavior belongs.
以免有失體面
He wasn't pleased.
他很不高興
Thank you, Your Grace, for the courage of your testimony.
太后陛下 感謝您站出來當庭作證
Do you remember the precise nature of this threat?
你還記得他具體是怎麼威脅的嗎
I'm afraid I do, my lord.
記得 大人
He said, "Perhaps you should speak more softly to me, then.
他說 "那你或許該對我客氣點
Monsters are dangerous
怪物很危險
and just now kings are dying like flies."
而現在國王正如蚊蠅般死去"
And he said this to you at a meeting of the small council?
這是他在御前會議上說的嗎
Yes.
是的
After we received word of Robb Stark's death.
在收到羅柏·史塔克的死訊之後
He didn't seem gladdened by the news.
他聽到這消息似乎並不高興
Perhaps his marriage to Sansa Stark
也許與珊莎·史塔克成婚
had made him more sympathetic to the northern cause.
令他對北方佬抱有同情之心
You're excused, Lord Varys.
下去吧 瓦里斯大人
Father, may I ask the witness one question?
父親 我能問證人一個問題嗎
One.
就一個
You once said
你曾說過
that without me, this city would have faced certain defeat.
如果沒有我 都城必會淪陷
You said the histories would never mention me,
你說史書不會記載我的姓名
but you would not forget.
你卻不會忘記
Have you forgotten, Lord Varys?
你忘了嗎 瓦里斯大人
Sadly, my lord,
遺憾的是 大人
I never forget a thing.
我從不遺忘
We will adjourn for now.
暫時休庭
Toll the bells in an hour's time.
一小時後鳴鐘開庭
Clear the court!
退席
You'd condemn your own son to death?
您要判您的親生兒子死刑嗎
I've condemned no one. The trial is not over.
我誰也沒判 審判尚未結束
This isn't a trial. It's a farce.
這不是審判 是場鬧劇
Cersei has manipulated everything and you know it.
您知道這全都是瑟曦操縱的
I know nothing of the sort.
我不知還有這等事
You've always hated Tyrion. He killed his king.
您向來厭惡提利昂 他殺了國王
As did I.
我也一樣
Do you know the last order the Mad King gave me?
您知道瘋王對我下的最後一道命令是什麼嗎
To bring him your head.
把您的首級呈給他
I saved your life so you could murder my brother?
我救了您的命 好讓您謀殺我弟弟嗎
It won't be murder. It'll be justice. Justice?
這不是謀殺 是主持公道 公道
I'm performing my sworn duty as Hand of the King.
我在履行身爲御前首相的責任
If Tyrion is found guilty, he will be punished accordingly.
如果提利昂有罪 便應將他依罪懲處
He'll be executed. No, he'll be punished accordingly.
他會被處決 不 是依罪懲處
Once you said family is what lives on. All that lives on.
您曾說過 家族就是傳承 永遠延續
You told me about a dynasty that would last , years.
您說過要建立一個傳承千年不朽的王朝
What happens to your dynasty when Tyrion dies?
提利昂一死 您的王朝怎麼辦
I'm a Kingsguard,
我是御林鐵衛
forbidden by oath to carry on the family line.
發誓不娶妻生子
I'm well aware of your oath.
我很清楚你的誓言
What happens to your name?
您的姓氏怎麼辦
Who carries the lion banner into future battles?
將來在戰場上 誰來打起獅子旗
Your nephews?
您的侄子嗎
Lancel Lannister?
藍賽爾·蘭尼斯特嗎
Others whose names I don't even remember?
還是那些個我連名字都記不清的傢伙
What happens to my dynasty
若我寬恕殺害我外孫的兇手
if I spare the life of my grandson's killer?
我的王朝又會怎樣
It survives through me.
會由我延續下去
I'll leave the Kingsguard.
我將卸任御林鐵衛
I'll take my place as your son and heir
只要您放提利昂一條生路
if you let Tyrion live.
我就繼承您的家業
Done.
成交
When the testimony's concluded and a guilty verdict rendered,
等取證結束 宣判有罪後
Tyrion will be given the chance to speak.
提利昂將有機會爲自己進言
He'll plead for mercy. I'll allow him to join the Night's Watch.
他請求寬恕 我便准許他加入守夜人
In three days' time, he'll depart for Castle Black
三天後 他將啓程前往黑城堡
and live out his days at the Wall.
在長城度過餘生
You'll remove your white cloak immediately.
你則即刻脫下白袍
You will leave King's Landing
離開君臨
to assume your rightful place at Casterly Rock.
繼承凱巖城公爵之位
You will marry a suitable woman
娶個門當戶對的女人
and father children named Lannister.
爲蘭尼斯特家傳宗接代
And you'll never turn your back on your family again.
永遠不準再背棄家族
You have my word.
一言爲定
And you have mine.
一言爲定
Not going well, is it?
不太順利是吧
You're going to be found guilty. Oh, you think so?
你將被判有罪 你也這麼覺得嗎
When you are, you need to enter a formal plea for mercy
宣判後 你要正式請求寬恕
and ask to be sent to the Wall.
請求發配去長城
Father's agreed to it.
父親會準的
He'll spare your life and allow you to join the Night's Watch.
他會網開一面 準你穿上黑衣
Ned Stark was promised the same thing
奈德·史塔克不也得到了同樣的承諾
and we both know how that turned out.
我們都清楚他的下場
Father is not Joffrey. He'll keep his word.
父親不是喬佛裏 他會守信
How do you know?
你怎麼知道
Do you trust me?
你相信我嗎
Keep your mouth shut. No more outbursts.
嘴巴閉緊 不要口無遮攔
This will all be over soon.
很快就會結束的
The crown may call its next witness.
傳召下一位證人
State your name.
報上名字
Shae.
雪伊
Do you swear by all the gods
你願意對諸神發誓
that your testimony will be true and honest?
所說的證詞全都真實可靠嗎
I swear it.
我發誓
Do you know this man?
你認識這個人嗎
Yes. Tyrion Lannister.
是的 提利昂·蘭尼斯特
How do you know him?
你怎麼認識他的
I was handmaiden to his wife Lady Sansa.
我是他妻子珊莎夫人的侍女
This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey.
此人被指控謀殺喬佛裏國王
What do you know of this?
你知道些什麼
I know that he's guilty.
我知道他有罪
He and Sansa planned it together.
他和珊莎一起密謀弒君
Silence!
肅靜
Continue.
繼續說
She wanted revenge for her father, her mother, her brother.
她想爲父親 母親和哥哥報仇
She blamed their deaths on the king.
她把他們的死都怪到國王頭上
Tyrion was happy to help.
提利昂樂意幫忙
He hated Joffrey. He hated the queen.
他恨喬佛裏 恨太后
He hated you, my lord.
也恨您 大人
He stole poison from the Grand Maester's chamber
他從大學士的房間偷來毒藥
to put in Joffrey's wine.
放進喬佛裏的酒中
How could you possibly know all this?
你如何知道這麼多
Why would he reveal such plans to his wife's maid?
他爲什麼要向妻子的侍女泄露計劃
I wasn't just her maid.
我不僅是她的侍女
I was his whore.
我還是他的妓♥女
I beg your pardon?
你說什麼
You said you were his...
你說你是他的...
His whore.
妓♥女
How did you come to be in his service?
他是怎麼找上你的
He stole me.
是他搶走的
I was with another man, a knight in your lordship's army.
我當時跟着別人 大人麾下的一名騎士
But when Tyrion arrived at the camp,
提利昂來到軍營後
he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent.
派一個歹人進了我們帳篷
He broke the knight's arm
打折了騎士的胳膊
and brought me to Lord Tyrion.
把我帶去給了提利昂大人
You belong to me now," He said.
"你現在是我的了" 他說"
I want you to fuck me
"我要你拿出渾身解數"
like it's my last night in this world."
就當今晚是我人生最後一晚"
Silence. Silence!
肅靜 肅靜
And did you?
你做了嗎
Did I what?
我做了什麼fuck him like it was his last night in this world.
你拿出了渾身解數 就當是他人生最後一晚
I did everything he wanted.
他所有的要求我都照辦
Whatever he told me to do to him.
無論他要我做什麼
Whatever he felt like doing to me.
無論他想對我做什麼
I kissed him where he wanted.
他要我親哪裏我都親
I licked him where he wanted.
他要我舔哪裏我都舔
I let him put himself where he wanted.
他要插♥進哪裏我都配合
I was his property.
我只是他的財物
I would wait in his chambers for hours
我會在他房間等上好幾個小時
so he could use me when he was bored.
方便他無聊時拿我取樂
He ordered me to call him "my lion," so I did.
他還命我稱他爲"我的雄獅" 我照做了
I took his face in my hands and said,
我捧着他的臉說
I am yours and you are mine."
"我是你的 你是我的""
Shae.
雪伊
Please don't.
別說了
I am a whore.
我是個妓♥女
Remember?
記得嗎
That was before he married Sansa.
那都是在他娶珊莎之前
After that, all he wanted was her.
結婚以後 他只想要她
But she wouldn't let him into her bed.
但珊莎不讓他上牀
So he promised to kill King Joffrey for her.
所以他答應爲她殺死喬佛裏國王
Father.
父親
I wish to confess.
我要招供
I wish... to confess.
我要 招供
You wish to confess?
你要招供
I saved you.
我救過你們
I saved this city
我拯救過這座城
and all your worthless lives.
和你們分文不值的賤命
I should have let Stannis kill you all.
我真該讓史坦尼斯把你們全部滅掉
Tyrion.
提利昂
Do you wish to confess?
你要招供嗎
Yes, Father.
是 父親
I'm guilty.
我有罪
Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?
有罪 您不就是想聽這一句嗎
You admit you poisoned the king?
你承認自己毒害了國王嗎
No, of that I'm innocent.
不 這件事我是清白的
I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime.
我犯的是更可怕的罪
I am guilty of being a dwarf.
我的罪就是生爲侏儒
You are not on trial for being a dwarf.
這不是一場對侏儒的審判
Oh, yes, I am.
噢 就是
I've been on trial for that my entire life.
我的一生就是一場對侏儒的審判
Have you nothing to say in your defense?
你沒有爲自己辯護的嗎
Nothing but this
沒有 只有一句
I did not do it.
我沒幹過
I did not kill Joffrey,
我沒有殺喬佛裏
but I wish that I had.
但我希望是我♥乾的
Watching your vicious bastard die
看着你那惡毒的小混♥蛋死掉
gave me more relief than , lying whores.
比干一千個撒謊的妓♥女還要痛快
I wish I was the monster you think I am.
真希望我就是你們想象中的怪物
I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you.
真希望我有足量的毒藥毒死你們所有人
I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it.
看着你們吞進肚裏 死了我也樂意
Ser Meryn. Ser Meryn.
馬林爵士 馬林爵士
Escort the prisoner back to his cell.
帶犯人回牢房
I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder.
我絕不因爲謀殺喬佛裏而送命
And I know I'll get no justice here.
我知道在這兒得不到正義
So I will let the gods decide my fate.
只能求助於天上諸神
I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武審判