知更展翅
I made a deal for you to keep your ungrateful head
我爲你做了交易 保你不知感恩的腦袋
on your ungrateful neck a little while longer.
在你不知感恩的頸項上多留一陣
I'm sorry, what am I grateful for?
抱歉 我有什麼好感恩的
The opportunity to live and die at the Wall
感激爲沒犯過的罪受罰
as punishment for a crime I did not commit?
獲得終老絕境長城的機會嗎
You threw your life away. You threw it away.
你斷送了自己的生機 活生生斷送了
It's not a joke. You understand that, don't you?
這不是玩笑 你明白的吧
Of course it's a joke, just not a very funny one.
這當然是個玩笑 只是不太好笑而已
I couldn't
我不能...
I couldn't listen to her
我聽不下去了
standing there telling her lies.
她就站在那兒說謊
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
You fell in love with a whore.
你愛上了一個妓♥女
Yes, I fell in love with a whore.
是的 我愛上了一個妓♥女
And I was stupid enough to think that she had fallen in love with me.
還愚蠢地以爲她也愛上了我
That deal you made,
你做的交易
it was everything Father wanted.
正中父親下懷
You do see that?
你也知道的吧
He gets you back as his heir.
你回去給他做繼承人
The future Lord of the Rock.
未來的凱巖城公爵
And he ships me off to Castle Black,
我則被送去黑城堡
out of sight at last.
終於滾出他的視線
All so perfect.
如此完美
It felt good to take that from him.
打破他的如意算盤感覺真不錯
He knows I'm innocent and he's willing to sacrifice me anyway.
他明知我無罪 卻樂意犧牲我
He's willing to sacrifice any of us.
他可以犧牲我們任何人
Not you.
除了你
You're the golden son.
你是家裏的寶貝疙瘩
You could kill a king, lose a hand,
你可以宰了國王 丟一隻手fuck your own sister, you'll always be the golden son.
操自己老姐 可你仍然是寶貝疙瘩
Careful.
小心了
I'm the last friend you've got.
我是你最後一個朋友
At least I got to tell them what they really are.
至少我還能當場揭露他們的真面目
Yes, brilliant speech.
是啊 慷慨激昂的演說
They'll be talking about it for days to come.
夠他們議論好多天
I thought you were a realist.
我還以爲你是個現實的人
Didn't realize you'd die for pride.
沒想到你會死於傲慢
Don't give up on me just yet.
先別對我放棄希望
I survived one trial by combat,
上次比武審判我死裏逃生
even though you weren't there to save me.
即便你沒能趕去救我
I can't save you this time either.
這次我也救不了你
My training has proved
訓練已經證明
that I can't beat a stable boy with my left hand.
我用左手連個馬棚小子也打不過
Where's your sense of adventure?
你的冒險精神哪兒去了
Even if you lose, imagine the look on Father's face when you fall.
就算你輸了 想象一下你倒地時父親的表情
Our family name snuffed out with a single swing of the sword.
我們的家族英名 一劍之下灰飛煙滅
It is tempting.
令人嚮往
Bronn fought for me once, he'll do it again.
波隆曾經代我出戰 這次他也會去
If he wins,
如果他贏了
I expect I'll be in his debt for the rest of my life.
我一輩子都要欠他的債咯
If he wins.
如果他能贏
Will you find him for me?
能替我找他來嗎
Who does Cersei plan on naming as a champion?
瑟曦打算選誰做代理騎士
I hope it's Ser Meryn Trant.
希望是馬林·特蘭爵士
I'd enjoy watching Bronn disembowel that pompous child beater.
我會很樂意看波隆給這毆打孩童的傲慢貨開膛
No.
不
Not Ser Meryn.
不是馬林爵士
Go on, move it.
去 上
And you.
還有你
Come on.
上
Mercy.
饒命
Please.
求求您
Please, mercy.
求您饒命
Ser Gregor. Welcome to the capital.
格雷果爵士 歡迎來到君臨
Thank you for riding here so quickly.
感謝你隨召而至
You seem to be in good form.
你看上去狀態不錯
Who am I fighting?
我跟誰打
Does it matter?
有關係嗎
Could be food.
可能有喫的
Could be soldiers.
可能有士兵
You shouldn't be sitting out here like this.
你不該這樣坐在外邊
Where else to sit?
還能去哪兒坐
Tried to walk back to my hut,
我試過走回棚屋
hurt too much.
可是太疼了
Then I remembered they burned my hut down.
然後我想起來 棚屋已經給他們燒了
Who were "they"?
"他們"是什麼人
I stopped asking a while ago.
我早就不去問啦
That's not gonna get better.
你這傷好不了了
Doesn't seem so.
看樣子也不像
A bad way to go.
這樣上路很痛苦
Haven't you had enough?
你還沒受夠嗎
Of what?
受夠什麼
I know.
我知道
Time to go.
該上路了
Take matters into my own hands.
自己做個了斷
The thought has occurred to me.
我有過這個念頭
So why go on?
那還堅持什麼
Habit.
習慣
Nothing could be worse than this.
再沒什麼比這更糟了
Maybe nothing is worse than this.
或許"沒什麼"比這更糟
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything.
"沒什麼"不比任何事好 也不比任何事壞
Nothing is just nothing.
"沒什麼"就是什麼都沒有
Who are you?
你是誰
My name is Arya.
我叫艾莉亞
Arya Stark.
艾莉亞·史塔克
You her father?
你是她父親
Her captor.
我是她的俘虜者
Bringing her to her aunt for ransom.
帶她去找她姨媽要贖金
A fair exchange, that is.
那也是公平交換
Always held to the notion of fair exchange in all my dealings.
我做生意向來講究公平交易
You give me, I give you.
你給我 我給你
Fair.
公平
A balance.
平衡
No balance anymore.
平衡也不復存在啦
Could I have a drink?
能給口喝的嗎
Dying is thirsty work.
等死讓人嗓子幹
Wish it were wine.
要是酒就好了
So do I.
我也想
That's where the heart is.
那是心臟的位置
That's how you kill a man.
那是殺人的方法
The fuck you doing?
你們幹什麼
There's a price on your head.
你的人頭能換錢
Guess that's what the king does when you tell him to
叫國王去喫屎 他果然就懸賞你的人頭fuck off.
The king's dead.
國王死啦
He drank poisoned wine at his own wedding.
在自己的婚宴上喝了毒酒
The bounty on you is for killing Lannister soldiers.
你的罪名是殺害蘭尼斯特士兵
silver stags.
一百銀鹿
And you thought you were going to collect it?
你以爲自己能領到賞錢咯
Didn't think very hard, did you?
沒過腦子是吧
You were Yoren's prisoners when he was taking me to the Wall.
尤倫帶我去長城時 你們是他的囚犯
He told me he'd fuck me bloody with a stick.
那時他說要用棍子操♥我
This day's really not working out the way you planned.
今天跟你盤算的不一樣吧
He on your little list?
他也在你的名單裏嗎
He can't be.
不可能
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
What's your name?
你叫什麼
Rorge. Thank you.
羅爾傑 謝謝
You're learning.
學得很快
Rangers returning!
遊騎兵歸來
They return!
他們回來了
Rangers returning! Greetings.
遊騎兵歸來 你們好啊
Didn't think I'd see you again.
真沒想到還能再見到你
All right, Jon?
還好嗎 瓊恩
Welcome back, brother.
歡迎回來 兄弟
Lord Snow.
雪諾大人
This is no place for wild beasts.
這裏不是養野獸的地方
Lock him away
把它關起來
or I'll let Hobb throw him in tonight's stew.
否則我叫哈布扔進今晚的燉湯
Come on, Ghost.
過來 白靈
Mance's army was closing in on Craster's Keep when we left.
我們離開的時候 曼斯大軍逼近卡斯特堡壘
We saw their campfires from Osric's Hill.
我們在歐斯里克山看到了他們的營火
They'll reach the Wall before the next full moon.
下個滿月前 他們就會到達長城
I'm surprised you didn't ride over and say hello.
我倒是納悶你怎麼不過去打個招呼呀
The KingbeyondtheWall is your old friend, isn't he?
塞外之王是你的老朋友吧
We need to prepare.
我們該做好準備
We've been preparing.
我們一直在準備
We should seal the tunnel.
我們應該封鎖隧道
Plug it with rocks and ice.
用石頭和冰塊堵上
Flood it and let it freeze.
灌上水 冰凍起來
And how would we range north?
那我們怎麼往北去偵察
We wouldn't. Coward.
不去 懦夫
You would cut off our legs,
你砍斷我們的雙腿
pluck out our eyes,
挖出我們的眼珠
leave us cowering behind the Wall
讓我們畏縮在長城背後
hoping for the storm to pass?
以期風暴過去嗎
We can't defend the gate against , men.
十萬大軍來襲 我們守不住門的
This castle has stood for thousands of years.
這座城堡已經佇立了數千年
The Night's Watch has defended her for thousands of years.
守夜人軍團也守衛了她數千年
And in all those centuries, we have never sealed the tunnel.
多少世紀以來 我們從沒封鎖過隧道
Have you ever seen a giant, Ser Alliser?
您見過巨人嗎 艾裏沙爵士
I have.
我見過
The tunnels, the gates won't stop them.
隧道和大門根本阻擋不了他們
The bars on those gates are four inches thick.
大門上的鐵柵有四吋之粗
Coldrolled steel.
精鋼打造
They won't stop them.
那也阻擋不了
Remind me which order you belong to, Lord Snow.
提醒我一下 你屬於什麼崗位 雪諾大人
The stewards.
事務官
Are the stewards responsible for maintaining the tunnel?
維護隧道是事務官的職責嗎
No.
不是
Who would that be?
那是誰的職責
The builders. Ah, the builders.
工匠 沒錯 是工匠
First Builder Yarwyck,
首席工匠亞威克
Lord Snow here recommends sealing the tunnel,
雪諾大人建議封閉隧道
leaving us unable to carry out our duties
使我們無法履行
as sworn brothers of the Night's Watch.
守夜人軍團的誓言
Do you agree with him?
你同意嗎
No.
不
Given your deep knowledge of the wildling army, Lord Snow,
鑑於你對野人軍隊的深度瞭解 雪諾大人
you and Tarly will take night duties atop the Wall
從今天起到滿月前 你和塔利負責
until the full moon.
在長城上守夜
Moving on.
好了
First Builder, we'll need
首席工匠 我們需要
barrels of pitch brought atop the wall.
帶一百桶瀝青到長城上
My lord.
大人
You have new clothes.
你有新衣服了
Do you like 'em? Eh?
你喜歡嗎
Gloves are doeskin.
手套是鹿皮的
Softer than a virgin's thighs.
比處女的大腿還軟和
I sent for you days ago.
過了這麼多天你纔來
I've been a bit busy. Doing what?
我有點忙 忙什麼
My lonesome bachelor days are over.
我孤家寡人的日子要結束了
I'm to wed Lollys Stokeworth.
我要和洛麗絲·史鐸克渥斯成親
Lollys Stokeworth?
洛麗絲·史鐸克渥斯
She doesn't strike me as your sort of girl.
我不覺得她是你喜歡的類型
I wouldn't say I had a single sort of girl.
不能說我只喜歡哪種女人
She's dimwitted.
她分明是個癡呆
If I wanted wits, I'd marry you.
我想要天才 就該娶你了
When my sister arranged this love match,
我老姐安排這樁姻緣的時候
did she mention that Lollys has an older sister?
她提起過洛麗絲有個姐姐嗎
Falyse.
法麗絲
Aye, I did know about the older sister.
沒錯 我知道有這麼個姐姐
And you understand the rules of inheritance?
那你也瞭解繼承順序吧
Falyse is and barren.
法麗絲四十歲 無子
She still gets Castle Stokeworth when her father dies.
等她父親過世 史鐸克渥斯堡還是她的
She does.
是的
Unless she happens to perish before her father.
她死在她父親之前就不會了
Then Lollys gets the castle.
那洛麗絲就能繼承城堡
What? Ladies fall from their horses
怎麼 女士們從馬上摔落
and snap their pretty necks all the time.
跌斷了她們漂亮的脖子 這種事時有發生
You and my sister deserve each other.
你和我老姐還真是絕配
Why did you bother to come here?
既然如此 你爲什麼還來
You once said if anyone ever asked me to sell you out,
因爲你說過 哪天有人要我出賣你
you'd double their price.
你付雙倍的價錢
Is it two wives you want or two castles?
你要兩個老婆還是兩座城堡
One of each will do.
一樣一個就行
But if you want me to kill the Mountain for you,
但如果你要我去殺魔山
it'd better be a damn big castle.
這城堡非得是個大傢伙
I'm a bit short on castles at the moment.
眼下我無法提供城堡
But I can offer you gold and gratitude.
但你可以得到我的金子和謝意
I have gold.
金子我有
What can I buy with gratitude?
我拿你的謝意能做什麼呢
You might be surprised.
總有一天我會報答你
A Lannister always pays his debts.
蘭尼斯特有債必還
Your sister's a Lannister, too.
你老姐不也是個蘭尼斯特
My wife is heir to Winterfell.
我老婆是臨冬城的繼承人
If I emerge from this with my head still on my shoulders,
只要我能安然度過此劫
I may one day rule the North in her name.
說不定有一天我會以她的名義統治北境
I could carve you out a big piece of it.
到時候你要什麼有什麼
If and may and could.
只要 有一天 到時候
It's bloody cold up north.
北地實在太他媽的冷
Lollys is soft and warm.
洛麗絲卻是暖和柔軟
And close.
看得見摸得着
If I gave you the choice between fucking Lollys
要是讓你在與魔山打架
and fighting the Mountain, you'd have your britches down
和操洛麗絲之間作選擇 只怕連眼都不眨
and your cock out before I could blink.
你就脫好褲子 掏出傢伙了
Does he frighten you so much?
你這麼怕他
I'd be a bloody fool if he didn't frighten me.
不怕他纔怪 你當我是白♥癡
He's freakish big and freakish strong.
他壯得驚人 臂力無窮
And quicker than you'd expect for a man of that size.
就那般體格的人而言 他的速度相當可怕
Maybe I could take him,
也許我能贏
dance around until he's so tired
一直圍着他轉圈
of hacking at me, he dropped his sword,
直到他連劍也舉不動
get him off his feet somehow.
再廢掉他的腿
But one misstep...
可只要一個失誤
and I'm dead.
我就沒命...
Why should I risk it?
我憑什麼去冒險
Because you're my friend.
因爲你是我的朋友
Aye, I'm your friend.
對 我是你的朋友
And when have you ever risked your life for me?
但你幾時拿性命爲我冒險過
I like you,
我喜歡你
pampered little shit that you are.
喜歡你這出身嬌貴的小無賴
I just like myself more.
但我更喜歡自己
I understand.
我理解
I'm sorry it has to be this way.
走到這一步我很抱歉
Why are you sorry?
爲什麼道歉
Because you're an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart?
爲你是個沒有良心 心狠手辣的流氓嗎
That's what I liked about you in the first place.
我起初欣賞的就是你這點
We had some good days together.
與你相處很是愉快
Yes, we did.
沒錯
What will you do?
你打算怎麼辦
I suppose I'll have to kill the Mountain myself.
大概得親自上陣宰掉魔山了
Won't that make for a great song?
讓歌手們寫首偉大的歌謠
I hope to hear them sing it one day.
希望我以後能聽到
How did you get in here?
你是怎麼進來的
Your door is well guarded,
您的正門戒備森嚴
but your window is not.
可窗戶沒人守
I swam to an island a mile offshore for these.
我游到一哩外的海島採來這些花
Don't do that again.
別再這麼做了
Never met a woman who didn't like wildflowers.
居然有女人不喜歡野花
These are my private quarters.
這是我的私人住所
If I want you here, I will summon you.
需要你的話 我自會召你來的
Forgive me, my queen. I live to serve you.
原諒我 女王陛下 我的使命就是服侍您
Tell me why you're here.
說吧 你爲什麼過來
I came to ask a favor.
我想求您幫個忙
I only have two talents in this world
我生平只擅長兩件事
war and women.
打仗和找女人
You are staying here in Meereen to rule.
您要留下來統治彌林
That is a wise decision. I respect it.
這決定很明智 我尊重您的選擇
But here in Meereen, I cannot pursue my talents.
但在彌林 我無處施展才華
I've ordered the Second Sons to patrol the streets
我已下令讓次子團去巡街
to stop the revenge killing.
阻止報復性的殺戮
You've ordered us to be night watchmen.
您這是讓我們當守夜人
And as for women,
至於女人
there are thousands in Meereen you can pursue.
彌林有成千上萬的女人供你追求
There is only one,
只有一人
and she does not want me.
她卻不想要我
You swore me your sword.
你曾發誓效忠於我
My sword is yours till the day I die.
我的劍任您驅使 直到我死
So if I command you to stay in Meereen
那麼如果我命令你留在彌林巡街
and patrol the streets?
你怎麼做
I'll stay in Meereen and patrol the streets.
那我便留在彌林巡街
Send me to kill your enemies.
請派我殺掉您的敵人
Any enemy anywhere.
不管是誰 不論他們身在何方
Let me do what I do best.
讓我施展才華
Very well.
很好
Do what you do best.
那便施展你的才華
Take off your clothes.
脫掉衣服
Come in, my queen. Please.
請進來 王后
I didn't mean to disturb you, my lady.
我無意打擾您 女士
You could never disturb me.
你我不談打擾二字
I just wanted to speak with you before we left.
我只是想在出發前跟您談談
Could you bring me that vial over there?
能幫我把那個小瓶子拿來嗎
The blue one.
藍色的
No, no, no. Not that one.
不 不是那瓶
You don't even want to touch that one.
你還是永遠別碰那瓶爲好
Next to it.
旁邊的
That's the one.
就是這瓶
When I looked into the flames this morning,
今早我向火焰中望去
the Lord spoke to me.
真♥主對我發話了
He said,
他說
Tonight, you will have your last good bath in a long while.
"今後你難得有機會泡澡 今晚是最後一次"
Make it count."
好好享受"
A joke.
笑話而已
Not a very good one, I'm afraid.
怕是講得很拙劣
It was. I
很有趣 我...
humor isn't my strength.
我不太懂幽默
That's because most jokes are lies
因爲笑話大多是謊言
and you're devoted to the truth.
而你信奉真理
If they're lies, my lady, aren't they best avoided?
女士 既然是謊言 閉口不講豈非最好
Not always.
不一定
Most of these powders and potions
這些粉末和藥劑
are lies.
大都是謊言
Deceptions to make men think they witnessed our Lord's power.
它們製造幻覺 令人以爲見識了真♥主的力量
Once they step into his light,
他們一旦步入真♥主的光輝之中
they will see the lie for what it was
就會明白這些謊言的意義
The trick that led them to the truth.
不過是引領他們走向真理的把戲
A pinch of this powder in a bonfire
在篝火中加一撮這種粉末
will send a flaming column screaming towards the sky.
便有一道火柱發出尖嘯 衝向天空
And this one creates a black smoke
這瓶則可以造出黑煙
that will make the bravest man piss himself with fear.
最勇敢的人都會被嚇到失禁
And a drop of this in any man's wine
而往任何男人的酒里加一滴這種藥劑
will drive him wild with lust.
他勢必欲♥火焚身
Did you use it with Stannis?
您給史坦尼斯用過嗎
No.
沒有
Don't be upset.
別難過
Men never crave what they already have.
男人從不渴求已經擁有的東西
It's only flesh.
肉體之歡罷了
It needs what it needs.
正常的需求而已
No act done in service of the Lord
效忠於真♥主的任何行爲
can ever be called a sin.
都不能稱其爲罪孽
I thank God every day for bringing you to us.
我每天都感謝真♥主把您帶到我們身邊
And Stannis to you.
讓史坦尼斯遇到您
He wants to bring Shireen with us.
他想帶希琳跟我們一起走
I think that would be illadvised.
我覺得這個想法欠妥
My daughter has heretical tendencies, as you're well aware.
您很清楚 我女兒有異教傾向
I don't know if her doubt is real or simply meant to spite me,
我不明白她是真有疑惑 還是故意刁難我
but whichever the case, she should stay home.
不過無論如何 她都應該待在家裏
I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感受
But that is impossible.
但那是不可能的
Why?
爲什麼
You don't need powders and potions, my queen.
你不需要粉末和藥劑 王后
You don't need lies.
你不需要謊言
You are strong enough to look into the Lord's light
你足夠強大 可以看光之王的火焰
and see his truth for yourself.
親自領會他的真理
However harsh it is.
無論它有多殘酷
However hard for us to understand.
無論它是多麼晦澀難懂
You don't need my help,
你不需要我的幫助
but I will need yours soon.
不過很快我就需要你幫忙了
When we set sail, your daughter must be with us.
我們出海時 一定要帶上你的女兒
The Lord needs her.
真♥主需要她
Jorah the Andal.
安達爾人喬拉
Are you here to see our queen?
你來覲見女王嗎
She's in a good mood.
她心情很好
Khaleesi.
卡麗熙
You're here early. Later than some.
你來得很早 比某人來得晚
You don't approve?
你不贊成
It's not a question of approval, it's a question of trust.
不是贊成與否的問題 而是信任與否的問題
You neither approve nor trust.
你既不贊成也不信任
Why would I? The man's a sellsword.
當然了 他是個傭兵
Didn't you fight for the Golden Company
在效忠我哥哥之前
before pledging your sword to my brother?
你不也爲黃金團作戰嗎
I did.
是的
I trust you.
我信任你
Daario Naharis killed his captains and dumped their heads at your feet
達里奧·納哈里斯厭倦了團長們發號施令
when he grew tired of their commands.
就殺了他們 將人頭丟在您腳下
How could you ever have faith in a man like that?
您怎麼能信任這種人
I could never have faith in a man like Daario.
我絕不會信任達里奧這種人
That's why I've sent him and the Second Sons to retake Yunkai.
所以我派他和次子團奪回淵凱
You have? I have.
您已經下令了 是的
Without you there to rule, Khaleesi,
可是 卡麗熙 沒有您的統治
I fear the masters will simply bide their time,
恐怕賢主們只會靜待時機
wait for the invaders to leave and reassert control.
等他們走後重奪控制權
That is why I've ordered Daario
所以我命令達里奧
to execute every master in Yunkai.
處決淵凱的所有賢主
The masters tear babies from their mothers' arms.
賢主們將嬰兒從母親懷中奪走
They mutilate little boys by the thousands.
他們殘害了成百上千的男童
They train little girls in the art of pleasuring old men.
他們訓練少女取悅老人
They treat men like beasts, as you said yourself.
他們待人如豬狗 這是你說的
Herding the masters into
成百上千地將賢主們
pens and slaughtering them by the thousands
趕進圍欄 然後宰殺
is also treating men like beasts.
同樣是待人如豬狗
The slaves you freed,
您解放的那些奴隸們
brutality is all they've ever known.
他們只懂得以暴易暴
If you want them to know something else,
如果您想讓他們開化
you'll have to show it to them.
就必須親身示範
And repay the slavers with what? Kindness?
用什麼回報奴隸主呢 仁慈嗎
A fine? A stern warning?
罰金 嚴厲的警告
It's tempting to see your enemies as evil, all of them,
人們都樂於將敵方斥爲邪惡
but there's good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought.
可是任何戰爭的任何一方都是善惡相苞
Let the priests argue over good and evil.
是非正邪 讓祭司們去爭辯罷
Slavery is real.
人奴役人是真實存在的
I can end it. I will end it.
我可以終結它 我必將終結它
And I will end those behind it.
我也必將消滅那些罪魁禍首
I sold men into slavery, Khaleesi.
我曾販賣過奴隸 卡麗熙
And now you are helping me show them to freedom.
而現在 你正在協助我解放他們
I wouldn't be here to help you if Ned Stark had done to me
如果奈德·史塔克待我如同您
what you want to do to the masters of Yunkai.
對待淵凱的賢主們一樣 我不可能來協助您
The man who came to me the other day about burying his father.
前幾天向我請♥願埋葬父親的那個人
Hizdahr zo Loraq?
西茨達拉·佐·洛拉克
He will accompany the Second Sons
他將作爲我的使節
and serve as my ambassador to Yunkai.
與次子團一同前往淵凱
He will tell the masters what has happened in Meereen.
他會告訴賢主們彌林發生了什麼
He will explain the choice they have before them.
他會說明他們所面臨的選擇
They can live in my new world
活在我統治的新世界
or they can die in their old one.
或者死在他們的舊世界
Well, go and catch Daario before he leaves.
趁達里奧沒走 去找他吧
Tell him I changed my mind.
告訴他我改主意了
Yes, Khaleesi.
遵命 卡麗熙
No.
不
Tell him you changed my mind.
告訴他是你讓我改了主意
Rat cunts.
媽♥逼
fucking whore.
賤婊♥子
You're doing it wrong.
你的做法不對
You need to burn away that horrible bit there.
你應該燒掉破損的皮肉
Otherwise it's gonna get infected and fester.
不然會感染化膿的
I know you don't like fire, but if you don't do it right
我知道你怕火 但如果處理不當...
No fire.
不要火
It'll only take a second.
一下就好
It won't hurt that much. No fire!
沒那麼疼 不要火
Shut up about it.
別說了
Shut up about everything.
什麼也別說了
Thanks to you, I'm a walking bag of silver
託你的福 在蘭尼斯特家的地盤上
anywhere the Lannisters hold sway.
我就像一袋明晃晃的銀幣
Which is everywhere between where we are now
從這兒到我們要去的地方 無論哪兒
and where we're going.
全是他們的地盤
I'm as stupid as that hog you stuck back in the village,
我就跟你在村裏刺死的那頭豬玀一樣蠢
getting myself cut and stabbed and bitten.
害自個兒渾身是傷 還被咬了
No reward is worth this much trouble.
再豐厚的贖金也不值得冒這麼大的險
Wish I'd never laid eyes on you.
真希望我沒瞧見你
You say your brother gave you that sword.
你說你哥哥給了你那把劍
My brother gave me this.
我哥哥給了我這個
It was just like you said a while back.
就跟你剛纔說的一樣
Pressed me to the fire
他把我的臉按到火堆裏
like I was a nice juicy mutton chop.
當作鮮嫩多汁的肉排給烤了
Why?
爲什麼
Thought I stole one of his toys.
他以爲我偷了他的玩具
I didn't steal it. I was just playing with it.
我沒偷 只是拿來玩玩
The pain was bad.
疼得要死
The smell was worse.
氣味更糟
But the worst thing was that it was my brother who did it.
但最糟的是 下手的是我哥哥
My father, who protected him...
父親護着他
told everyone my bedding caught fire.
對別人說是我牀單着了火
You think you're on your own?
你以爲只有你是一個人嗎
Let me wash it out
至少讓我洗洗
and help you sew it up at least.
幫你縫合
Bit of comfort never hurt anyone.
稍微享受享受又不礙事
We've been sleeping in ditches the last few weeks.
過去幾周我們都睡在溝裏
I think we can treat ourselves to a featherbed for the night
今晚可以舒舒服服地睡一次羽毛牀
and a hot meal not cooked by you.
喫一頓不是你做的熱飯
Couldn't agree more, my lady.
完全贊同 小姐
Just don't start expecting silk underclothes.
但別指望絲綢內衣了
Not working for your former lord any longer.
你現在不侍奉以前那位大人了
Yes, my lady. Don't get drunk.
好的 小姐 別喝醉了
No, my lady.
好的 小姐
Can I get you anything else?
你們還要什麼嗎
No, this will do nicely, thank you.
不 足夠了 謝謝你
Kidney pie is wonderful.
腰子派很可口
Thanks.
謝謝誇獎
I do my best.
我盡力而爲
A good kidney pie is all about the ingredients.
腰子派好喫的祕訣全在材料本身
Flour, lard, water, eggs, milk.
麪粉 豬油 水 雞蛋 牛奶
Easy enough. But the meat,
這些都很簡單 但是肉
peacetime or not, getting your hands on a good bottom round steak
無論平時還是戰時 牛腱子肉
and calves' kidneys is not easy.
和牛犢腰子都很難搞到
I mean, some people settle for plain old beef kidneys.
有些人拿老牛腰子充數
Got no right to cook anything, them.
他們沒資格做菜
Oh, and the gravy.
還有滷汁
Don't get me started on the gravy.
一說起滷汁我就停不住
Very difficult to get right.
很難調的
See, a lot of people give up on the gravy.
很多人直接放棄滷汁了
You cannot give up on the gravy.
滷汁絕對不可以放棄啊
No gravy, no pie.
滷汁乃好派之母
Simple as that.
就這麼簡單
That's nice armor. Are you a knight?
這身盔甲不錯 你是騎士嗎
No.
不是
Oh, it's just people with armor are usually knights.
穿盔甲的一般都是騎士
Generally speaking. From King's Landing, though, aren't you?
通常來說都是 你是從君臨來的對吧
From there myself originally. Flea Bottom born and bred.
我以前也住那裏 跳蚤窩土生土長
What brings you to these parts?
你們爲什麼來這裏
We're looking for someone.
我們在找人
Someone in particular? Maybe they came in here.
誰啊 也許他們來過這裏
A lot of people come in here. Just the other day we had
來這裏的人很多 前幾天有十七個...
A girl, tall, red hair, very pretty.
一個漂亮的高個子紅髮女孩
Her name is Sansa Stark, but she may be using a different name.
她叫珊莎·史塔克 但她也許使用了化名
Starks?
史塔克家
What, like them lot from "Winterhell"?
是冥冬城的那家嗎
No, ain't seen anyone like that.
沒有 我沒見過
I heard they was all traitors.
聽說他們都是叛徒
Don't need no traitors in here.
這裏不歡迎叛徒
I pledged my life to their mother Catelyn Stark.
我曾效忠他們的母親凱特琳·史塔克
I swore to her I'd bring her daughters home.
我向她發過誓要帶她的女兒們回家
Sure I can't get you a bit more kidney pie?
你真的不要腰子派了嗎
What?
怎麼了
It's nothing, my lady.
沒事 小姐
You wouldn't be screwing your face up like that if it was nothing.
如果真沒事 你就不會皺着一張臉了
Don't want to offend, my lady. Truly, I don't.
我不想冒犯您 小姐 真的不想
You're not interesting enough to be offensive.
你這人無趣得緊 冒犯不來人
The Lannisters want Lady Sansa.
蘭尼斯特家在找珊莎夫人
The Lannisters have money.
蘭尼斯特家有的是錢
People kill for money.
很多人爲了錢殺人
I don't think we should be telling people
我覺得還是不要告訴別人
we're searching for Lady Sansa.
我們在找珊莎夫人爲好
My lady. My lord. Could I have a word?
小姐 大人 我能跟你們談談嗎
What about? Not kidney pie.
談什麼 別又是什麼腰子派
You seem like a proper lady.
您看着是位貴族小姐
Someone who could be trusted.
是值得信任的人
I never met no Sansa Stark.
我從沒見過珊莎·史塔克
But I know her sister...
但我認識她妹妹...
Arya.
艾莉亞
No one's seen Arya Stark
自從她父親身首異處之後
since her father was beheaded.
就再沒人見過艾莉亞·史塔克了
She's presumed dead.
大家都認爲她死了
She weren't when I last spoke to her.
反正她上次和我說話時還活得好好的
When was that? Heading up north with the Night's Watch.
那是什麼時候的事 和守夜人一起北上
She was all dressed up as a boy.
她打扮得像個小子
Like your ladyship, only without the armor.
跟小姐您一樣 只是沒有盔甲
Going by the name Arry.
她化名爲阿利
So what happened to her? Well
她怎麼了 那要...
The quick version.
說重點
The Lannisters took us prisoner.
蘭尼斯特抓走了我們
We escaped.
後來我們逃了出來
The Brotherhood took us prisoner.
又被兄弟會給抓了
They sold me to the innkeep.
他們把我賣給旅店老闆
They were gonna sell Arya to her mother at Riverrun
還準備把艾莉亞和另一個人
along with another prisoner.
賣給當時她在奔流城的母親
Big ugly fellow. Foul mouth
那是個醜八怪 滿嘴髒話
and a face like a halfburnt ham.
半邊臉像是被烤成半熟的火腿
Not friendly. The Hound.
兇巴巴的 是獵狗
That's the one.
就是他
If you find her, could you give her this?
如果你找到她 能把這個交給她嗎
She liked the last one I gave her,
她很喜歡我上次送她那塊
but, well, this one turned out better.
不過這次的做得更好
Um, you were saying?
你剛纔說什麼來着
Her mother's dead, grandfather's dead,
她母親死了 外祖父也死了
Walder Frey is the new lord of Riverrun.
瓦德·佛雷成了奔流城的新城主
The Brotherhood isn't going to Riverrun.
兄弟會肯定不會去奔流城
They'll take her to the Eyrie, my lady.
他們會把她帶去鷹巢城 小姐
Why the Eyrie?
爲什麼是鷹巢城
Her aunt, Lysa Arryn.
她姨媽 萊莎·艾林
Catelyn Stark's sister.
凱特琳·史塔克的妹妹
She's Arya's last living relative with money.
她是艾莉亞唯一還在世的有錢親戚了
She hates the Lannisters.
而且她對蘭尼斯特恨之入骨
Lord Tyrion made sure I knew
提利昂大人逼着我學♥習
which house married which and who hated who.
各大家族之間的恩恩怨怨
Sansa could be there, too.
珊莎也有可能在那兒
Aye, my lady.
是的 小姐
Could be.
有可能
You sure about this?
你確定嗎
No.
不確定
I imagined you'd be back at the brothel at this hour.
我還以爲你這時候早就回妓院了
I did spend some time
幾天前
with an absolutely stunning blonde the other day.
確實有個貌若天仙的金髮美人陪過我
Mm, do tell.
快說說
I've got every kind of filth down here
這地牢什麼骯髒玩意都有
except the kind I like.
唯獨缺我最愛的那檔子下流事
Your sister.
我說的是你老姐
Cersei approached me.
瑟曦來找我
We spoke a great deal about her daughter.
我們談了很多有關她女兒的事情
How worried your sister is about her.
你老姐對她很是牽掛
She was trying very hard to pretend
她費盡心思
she had not come to sway me against you.
假裝不是來要我針對你
I think she may have even believed it herself.
我認爲她自己都信了
Making honest feelings do dishonest work
真情流露 以行虛僞之事
is one of her many gifts.
是她的衆多天賦之一
It was difficult for her to hide her true intentions.
對她來說 要隱藏真正的意圖並不容易
It is rare to meet a Lannister
很少見到有蘭尼斯特
who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters.
像我這麼熱衷於弄死蘭尼斯特
She desperately wants to see you killed.
她一心只想你死
She didn't need to bother you.
那她沒必要去麻煩你
It looks as though I've taken care of that myself.
看來我已經自己斷送了小命
The joy she will feel when my head leaves my neck.
等我身首異處 她定然喜不自勝
She's wanted this for a long time.
畢竟她期待已久
Yes, I know.
我知道
We met, you and I.
我們見過面
Many years ago.
很多年前
I think I would have remembered that.
那我應該記得纔對
Unlikely. You had just been born.
不太可能 因爲你那時候剛出生
Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him
我父親帶着我和我姐伊莉亞
on a visit to Casterly Rock.
拜訪凱巖城
My first time away from Dorne.
那是我第一次離開多恩
I didn't like anything about the Rock.
我對凱巖城的一切都不喜歡
Not the food, not the weather,
食物 天氣
not your accents.
還有口音
Nothing.
沒一樣好的
But the biggest disappointment...
但最讓人失望的
you.
要數你
You and my family have more in common than you might admit.
那麼你和我家人怕是頗有共識
The whole way from Dorne
從多恩來的一路上
all anyone talked about was the monster
大家都在討論泰溫·蘭尼斯特家
that had been born to Tywin Lannister.
剛剛出生的那個怪胎
A head twice the size of his body,
頭有身子兩倍大
a tail between his legs,
雙腿間還長了條尾巴
claws, one red eye,
有爪子 還有一隻紅眼睛
the privates of both a girl and a boy.
胯下有男人的命根子和女子的陰♥道
That would have made things so much easier.
那倒省了不少麻煩
When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us.
我們見到你老姐時 她答應帶我們去看你
Every day we would ask.
我們每天都在問
Every day she would say, "Soon."
但她只是說 "快了"
Then she and your brother
後來她和你老哥
took us to your nursery and...
帶我們去了你的嬰兒房
she unveiled the freak.
揭開了神祕怪胎的面紗
Your head was a bit large.
你的頭有點大
Your arms and legs were a bit small,
四肢有點小
but no claw.
卻沒有爪子
No red eye. No tail between your legs.
沒有紅眼睛 雙腿間也沒有尾巴
Just a tiny pink cock.
只有一條粉紅色的小雞雞
We didn't try to hide our disappointment.
我們難掩失望之情
That's not a monster," I told Cersei.
"這算哪門子怪胎" 我跟瑟曦說"
That's just a baby."
"就是個普通嬰兒""
And she said, "He killed my mother."
她卻說 "他殺了我母親"
And she pinched your little cock so hard,
然後狠狠地捏住了你的小雞雞
I thought she might pull it off.
要不是你老哥出手阻止
Until your brother made her stop.
她真有可能扯下來
It doesn't matter," She told us.
"有什麼關係" 她告訴我們"
Everyone says he will die soon.
"大家都說他活不長了"
I hope they are right.
我希望他們沒說錯
He should not have lived this long."
他就不配活這麼久"
Sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants.
或早或晚 瑟曦從來都能得償所願
And what about what I want?
那我的願望呢
Justice for my sister and her children.
我姐姐和她孩子的公道
If you want justice,
你如果想要公道
you've come to the wrong place.
那可就來錯地方了
I disagree.
我不同意
I've come to the perfect place.
我來的地方太對了
I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice.
我要制裁那些傷害過我的人
And all those who have wronged me are right here.
而那些傷害過我的人 全都在這裏
I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane,
我要拿格雷果·克里岡爵士開刀
who killed my sister's children
他殺了我姐姐的孩子們
and then raped her with their blood still on his hands
然後滿手鮮血地強♥奸了她
before killing her, too.
最後殺害了她
I will be your champion.
我做你的代理騎士
Hello, Robin.
你好 羅賓
What are you doing?
你在做什麼
I'm building my home, Winterfell.
搭建我的家 臨冬城
At least I think I am.
只是照着記憶搭建
I haven't been back there in a very long time.
我很久都沒有回去了
Why did you leave?
你爲什麼離開
It's a long story.
說來話長
I stay here in the Eyrie.
我一直待在鷹巢城裏
Mother says it's dangerous on the roads and I have to keep myself safe
母親說路上很危險 我必須保證自己的安全
because I'm the Lord of the Vale
因爲我是谷地主君
and the Lord of the Vale is a very important person.
而谷地主君是很重要的人
Yes, you certainly are.
是的 你當然很重要
When will you go back?
你什麼時候回去
Probably never.
大概永遠回不去了
My family doesn't live there anymore and someone burned it down.
我的家人不在那了 有人把它燒了
Does Winterfell have a Moon Door?
臨冬城有月門嗎
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕沒有
It's not high up in the mountains. It's down on the ground.
城堡不是建在高山上 而是建在平地上
That sounds dangerous.
聽起來好危險
How do you make people fly? We don't.
那你怎麼讓人飛呢 我們不這樣做
What do you do with all the bad people
那你們怎麼對付壞人
and the scary people and the people you don't like?
可怕的人和你不喜歡的人呢
I never did anything with them at all.
我從沒對他們做過什麼
Girls didn't take part in that where I came from.
在我家那邊 女孩子不參與這種事
Well, I'm Lord of the Vale.
我是谷地主君
When I grow up, I'll be able to fly anybody who bothers me.
等我長大 誰讓我不高興 我就讓誰飛
Or you. When we get married,
你也可以 等我們結婚了
you can tell me if you don't like somebody
你不喜歡誰就告訴我
and then we can bring them back here and, whoosh!
我們就帶他們來這裏 呼的一下
Right through the Moon Door.
就從月門飛出去了
I like the sound of that.
我喜歡那種聲音
Let's put a Moon Door in your Winterfell.
我們給你的臨冬城加個月門吧
All right.
好啊
It can go in here in this big tower.
可以在這座塔上開一個
Careful. You've ruined it.
當心 你把它毀了
Now I'm going to have to rebuild the whole thing.
現在我要從頭再搭一座了
I didn't ruin it. You did.
我沒毀 你毀了
It was already ruined because it didn't have a Moon Door.
它已經被毀了 就因爲沒有月門
I was fixing it.
我是在修它
Knocking things down isn't fixing them.
推倒了可不叫修東西
It's ruining them. I didn't ruin it!
那是毀東西 我沒毀它
You're being stupid. I didn't ruin it!
你真蠢 我沒毀它
Robin, I'm sorry, I
羅賓 對不起 我...
Children.
孩子們哪
I hit him. Yes, I saw.
我打了他 我看見了
I shouldn't have done that.
我不應該這麼做
No, his mother should have
不 他母親應該管教他
a long time ago.
早就該管教了
Consider it a step in the right direction.
只當是朝正確的方向邁出了一步吧
If he tells Aunt Lysa...
要是他告訴了萊莎姨媽...
Let me worry about Aunt Lysa.
萊莎姨媽交給我來操心
I was trying to remember what everything looked like.
我只是想留住那些記憶中的東西
I'll never see it again.
我永遠也見不到了
A lot can happen between now and never.
現在和永遠之間 有很多事情可能發生
If you want to build a better home,
你要是想搭建一個更好的家
first you must demolish the old one.
首先必須拆掉舊的
Why did you really kill Joffrey?
你究竟爲什麼殺死喬佛裏
Tell me why.
告訴我原因
I loved your mother more than you could ever know.
我對你母親的愛 你根本無法想象
Given the opportunity, what do we do to those
一旦有了機會 我們如何處置
who've hurt the ones we love?
那些傷害我們心愛之人的傢伙
In a better world,
在更好的世界裏
one where love
在愛可以
could overcome strength and duty,
戰勝力量與責任的地方
you might have been my child.
你或許就是我的孩子了
But we don't live in that world.
但我們並不生活在那個世界
You're more beautiful than she ever was.
你比她當年還要美得多
Lord Baelish...
貝里席大人
Call me Petyr.
叫我培提爾
You wanted to see me, Aunt Lysa?
您想見我 萊莎姨媽
Come here, Sansa.
過來 珊莎
Do you know how far the fall is?
你知道這兒有多高嗎
No.
不知道
Neither do I, precisely.
我也不知道到底多高
Hundreds of feet.
幾百呎吧
It's fascinating
想着就迷人
what happens to bodies when they hit the rocks from such a height.
從這麼高的地方掉下 人撞到石頭上會怎樣
The impact breaks them right apart.
真正的粉身碎骨
Like eggs dropped on the floor.
就像雞蛋掉到地上
Sometimes pieces remain intact.
偶爾有些部位還很完整
You'll find the head sitting on its own.
可以看見腦袋擱在那裏
Every hair in place.
每根頭髮都在
Blue eyes staring at nothing.
藍眼睛無神地睜着
I know what you did.
我知道你幹了什麼
I'm so sorry, Aunt Lysa.
對不起 萊莎姨媽
I never should have hit Robin,
我不該對羅賓動手
I know it. I promise it won't happen
我知錯了 我保證以後再也不會了
Don't be coy with me, you little whore.
少跟我裝模作樣 你個這蕩♥婦
You kissed him. You kissed Petyr.
你吻了他 你吻了培提爾
I didn't. You don't understand. I saw you.
我沒有 您不瞭解情況 我看見了
You can't lie to me because I saw it with my own eyes.
你別想騙我 我親眼所見
He kissed me. I pulled away. Liar!
是他吻我 我推開了 撒謊
Whore! He is mine!
賤♥人 他是我的
My father, my husband, my sister,
我父親 丈夫和姐姐
they all stood between us and now they're all dead.
那些阻礙過我們的人 現在全都死了
That's what happens to people who stand between Petyr and me.
這就是膽敢阻礙培提爾和我的人的下場
Look down!
往下看
Look down! Look down! Look down!
往下看 往下看 往下看
Lysa!
萊莎
Let her go.
放開她
You want her?
你想要她
This emptyheaded child?
要這個沒腦子的小孩嗎
Let her go.
放開她
She's just like her mother. She'll never love you.
她跟她母親一樣 永遠不會愛你的
I lied for you.
我爲你撒謊
I killed for you.
我爲你殺人
Why did you bring her here? Why?
你爲什麼帶她來這裏 爲什麼
I'll send her away.
我會把她送走
I swear on my life.
我拿性命發誓
I swear to all the gods.
我向諸神發誓
Let her go, Lysa.
放開她 萊莎
Oh, my sweet wife.
噢 我親愛的妻子
My sweet, silly wife.
我親愛的傻妻子啊
I have only loved one woman...
我這一生只愛過一個女人
only one,
只愛一個
my entire life.
在我這一生當中
Your sister.
只愛你姐姐