曠世之戰
Here we are.
到了
Ready?
好了嗎
The Rains of Castamere.
《卡斯特梅的雨季》
You fucking deaf?
你♥他♥媽聾的嗎
Same wrong guess every fucking time.
每次都猜錯還錯得一樣
Listen, you cunt.
聽仔細了 蠢貨
The Bear and the Maiden Fair."
《狗熊和美少女》"
There's a man with an ear.
終於有個長耳朵的男人了
Too bad you got a hangnail for a cock.
可惜你的雞雞小得像根刺兒
First time I saw you with your breeches down,
頭一次見你脫褲子的時候
I thought you were a eunuch.
還以爲你是個太監呢
You've seen it, girls.
你們見過的 姑娘們
Like a baby snail peeking out of his shell.
像只探頭縮腦的小蝸牛
Your baby was crying this morning.
今天早上你孩子哭鬧
Woke me up.
吵醒我了
You hear me?
你聽到沒有
Yes.
聽到了
Well, got anything to say?
你有什麼要說的嗎
I'm sorry he woke you up.
抱歉他吵醒你了
I don't care if you're sorry.
我纔不管你抱歉不抱歉
Keep that baby quiet
讓那孩子安靜點兒
or I will.
否則我自己動手
Don't you ever touch him.
不許你碰他
Little wildling bitch.
野人小婊♥子
You should have stayed with your own kind.
你該跟你的同類在一起
You listening to me?
聽見沒有
Shut your mouth. What?
閉上你的嘴 什麼
It's just an owl, you dumb bitch.
不過是隻貓頭鷹 你這蠢婊♥子
No, it's not.
不 不是
I should never have left her there.
我不該把她留在那兒
You couldn't have known. Of course I could've known.
你也不能未卜先知 我當然應該知道
They've been raiding the villages close by.
他們一直在襲擊周圍的村莊
And we just cower in here while they slaughter our brothers.
兄弟們被殺害 我們卻縮在這裏
Our brothers had orders to stay at Castle Black.
我們的兄弟奉命守在黑城堡
So it's all right, then?
那就無所謂咯
Black Jack and Kegs and Mully chopped to pieces
黑傑克 木桶和穆利被砍成碎片
cause they broke the rules?
是因爲他們違紀在先'
I didn't say it was all right.
我沒說無所謂
I'm saying they shouldn't have been there.
我說的是他們不該在那裏
We're pledged to guard the realms of men.
我們誓言守護王國
She's dead because of me.
她是因爲我才死的
We can't even guard Mole's Town.
我們連鼴鼠村都守護不了
We can't go after them. You know that.
我們不能追擊 你也清楚
It's what they want.
那樣正中他們下懷
And little Sam.
小山姆
As if I cut their throats myself.
簡直是我親手殺了他們
Maybe she managed to hide herself.
或許她躲起來了呢
I thought all of you was dead.
之前我還以爲你們全死了
You went north with Mormont and no one came back.
你們隨莫爾蒙北上 一個都沒回來
Not for ages.
過了那麼久
But then you did.
可是你們回來了
She survived Craster
她打卡斯特身邊活過來的
and he was the worst shit I've ever met.
那可是我見過的最操蛋的傢伙
She survived the long march to the Wall.
一路走回長城 她也挺過來了
She survived a white walker, for fuck's sake.
她還躲過一隻異鬼 操他孃的
She might have got out.
她或許逃過此劫了
She might have.
或許吧
If they hit Mole's Town,
既然他們襲擊鼴鼠村
then we're next.
下一步就是這裏
Mance and his army must be close.
曼斯的大軍一定很近了
of them.
他們有十萬人,
And there's what, of us left?
我們還剩多少人 一百零五
You counting Black Jack, Kegs, and Mully?
你算上黑傑克 木桶和穆利了吧
一百零二.
How do men stop ,?
一百零二人怎麼抵擋十萬大軍
Whoever dies last, be a good lad
甭管誰死在最後 發發慈悲
and burn the rest of us.
把我們全燒了
Once I'm done with this world,
好容易混個一了百了
I don't want to come back.
我可不想再回來
You think he was spying on you?
你說他在監視你
No, not spying.
不 不是監視
The Dothraki think outsiders are ridiculous taking shame in the naked body.
多斯拉克人認爲外族人羞於裸♥露實在荒謬可笑
They make love under the stars for the whole khalasar to see.
他們在星空下做♥愛 讓整個卡拉♥薩見證
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
But you are not Dothraki.
可你不是多斯拉克人
No.
不是
Well, I don't see why it matters.
我覺得這沒什麼大不了
Grey Worm isn't interested.
灰蟲子又沒興趣
None of the Unsullied care what's under our clothes.
無垢者並不喜歡我們掩蓋在衣裙底下的身體
He was interested.
他有興趣
What?
什麼
I believe he was interested.
我想他是有興趣的
When the slavers castrate the boys,
善主們閹♥割男孩
do they take all of it?
是全部割掉嗎
All of it?
全部
The
就是
the pillar and the stones.
雞和蛋啊
I don't know, Your Grace.
我不知道 陛下
Haven't you ever wondered?
你就沒想過嗎
Yes, Your Grace.
想過 陛下
Missandei.
彌桑黛
我來道歉
你無需道歉
希望我沒有嚇到你
沒有
The lessons you give I in common tongue...
你教我學習通用語
these are precious to I.
這對自己很珍貴
To me. To me.
對我 對我
I don't remember teaching you the word precious.
我不記得教過你"珍貴"這個詞
Jorah the Andal, he teaches I
安達爾人喬拉 他教給自己...
he teaches me this word.
他教給我這個詞
Do you remember the name you were given at birth?
你還記得出生時的名字嗎
I remember nothing.
我什麼都不記得
Only Unsullied.
只有無垢者
When they cut you,
他們閹♥割你的時候
do you remember that?
你記得嗎
I'm sorry.
對不起
I'm sorry they did that to you.
他們那樣對你 我很抱歉
Why? Why sorry?
爲什麼 爲什麼抱歉
It's a terrible thing to do to a boy.
因爲那樣對一個男孩 是很可怕的事
If the masters never cut me,
如果善主們沒有閹♥割我
I never am Unsullied.
我就不會是無垢者
I never stand in the Plaza of Pride
風暴降生丹妮莉絲下令殺死善主那天
when Daenerys Stormborn orders us to kill the masters.
我也不會站在驕傲廣場
I never am chosen to lead the Unsullied.
我不會被選出來領導無垢者
I never meet Missandei from the island of Naath.
也見不到納斯島的彌桑黛
I am sorry I
對不起
for today.
今天的事
I am sorry.
對不起
灰蟲子
我很高興你看到了我
我也是
Kraken.
海怪
Strong as long as they're in the sea.
待在海里纔是王者
When you take them out of the water,
一旦離開水
no bones.
沒有骨頭
They collapse under their proud weight
就會被自己的體重壓垮
and slump into a heap of nothing.
變成一攤沒用的爛泥
You'd think they know that.
你以爲他們有自知之明
Unfortunately, they're not very bright.
太不幸啦 他們腦子不好使
What do you tell them?
你該對他們說什麼
I'm Theon Greyjoy,
我是席恩·葛雷喬伊
son of Balon, heir to the Iron Islands.
巴隆之子 鐵羣島的繼承人
And what are you really? I'm Reek.
其實你是什麼呢 我是臭佬
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
You do look very much like a lord.
你看起來像個貨真價實的大人
Formidable, proud.
威嚴又尊貴
I'm Reek.
我是臭佬
Until when?
直到何時
Always.
直到永遠
Forever. That's right.
永生永世 沒錯
Until you're rotting in the ground.
直到你在泥土中腐爛
Remember what you are and what you're not.
要記得你是什麼 不是什麼
Bring me Moat Cailin.
給我拿下卡林灣
No closer.
站住
Who are you?
來者何人
I'm Kenning,
我是肯寧
commander of this garrison.
駐軍指揮官
And you say you're Theon Greyjoy? Yes.
你說你是席恩·葛雷喬伊 是的
And why should I believe that?
我憑什麼相信你
I was born on Pyke to Balon Greyjoy.
我生於派克島 父親是巴隆·葛雷喬伊
His third and last living son.
我是他的三子 也是唯一倖存的兒子
I am your prince.
我是你們的王子
I swear it by the Drowned God.
我向淹神發誓
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
And if you were my prince,
如果你是我的王子
why are you marching with a Bolton army?
爲何與波頓軍爲伍
Lord Bolton took me captive after Winterfell.
波頓大人在臨冬城俘虜了我
He sent me to treat with you in good faith as your fellow ironborn.
因你我同是鐵種 他派我來誠心講和
And what does Lord Bolton want?
波頓大人想要什麼
You are fading from sickness,
你們受傷病折磨
you are badly outnumbered,
寡不敵衆
and you're hundreds of miles from the sea.
而且你們距離大海數百哩之遙
Lord Bolton implores you to protect your men
波頓大人懇請你爲手下着想
and abandon this fortress you can no longer hold.
放棄這座久守不利的要塞
Do this, and he will be just and fair with you
若這樣做 他必將以禮相待
as he has been with me.
正如他待我一樣
The Boltons will give you safe passage to the Stony Shore.
波頓家族答應放你們平安返回磐石海岸
He wants us to surrender?
他要讓我們投降嗎
My own father, your king,
我的父親 你的國王
surrendered years ago to Robert Baratheon.
許多年前曾向勞勃·拜拉席恩投降
I watched him bend the knee.
我親眼見他屈膝下跪
There was no shame there.
投降並不可恥
He fought with honor, as did you.
他英勇戰鬥過 你也一樣
No shame." "Fought with honor."
"不可恥" "英勇戰鬥過""
I'm sorry, I didn't hear.
抱歉 我沒聽清
No shame." "Fought with honor."
"不可恥" "英勇戰鬥過""
Only a whipped dog would speak this way.
只有聽話的狗兒纔講得出這種話
Or a woman.
或者是娘們
Are you a woman, boy?
你是娘們嗎 小子
You don't know
你不知道...
The ironborn will not surrender.
鐵種不會投降
Reek. My name is Reek...
臭佬 我叫臭佬
You go tell your master that,
把這話帶給你主子
Theon Greyjoy, or whoever the fuck you are.
席恩·葛雷喬伊 管你♥他♥媽的是誰
My name is Reek.
我叫臭佬
What in the hell are you muttering?
你嘀嘀咕咕地念叨什麼
I'm Reek.
我是臭佬
Reek.
臭佬
If we yield, we live?
投降就能活命嗎
Is that what it says on this paper here?
紙上是這樣寫的嗎
Yes. Have your men raise the white flag and open the gates.
是的 叫人升起白旗 打開城門
You're going home.
你們就要回家了
You didn't really think I'd let them go, did you?
你不會真以爲我會放他們走吧
It's fallen out of fashion, flaying.
現在不流行剝皮了
Sad, but true.
很可惜 卻是事實
Traditions are important.
傳統很重要
Where are we without our history?
沒有歷史 我們容身何地
Eh? Yes, my lord.
對嗎 對 大人
Will we go home now?
我們能回家了嗎
I believe we will.
我們可以回了
To our new home.
回我們的新家
You have foreign blood, don't you, Baelish?
你有外邦血統 對嗎 貝里席
A greatgrandfather from Braavos, yes.
我的曾祖父來自布拉佛斯 是的
I suppose all of our ancestors came from somewhere else originally.
追根溯源 恐怕所有人的祖先都是外邦人
Our forebearers settled the Vale thousands of years ago.
我們的祖先幾千年前就在艾林谷定居
We've fought off invaders ever since.
從那時起 我們便拒外敵於門外
The beauty of the Vale is matched only
艾林谷的絕境之美
by the nobility of its great families.
與各大家族們的高貴氣質相得益彰
Lady Arryn often told me
艾林夫人常對我說
that you were her rock, lord Royce.
您是她的岩石 羅伊斯大人
She told me nothing about you, Baelish.
她從沒對我提過你 貝里席
But I didn't need to hear from her.
但不用她說 我也對你有所耳聞
Moneylender. Whoremonger.
放債者 皮條客
You've been licking Tywin Lannister's boots so long,
你舔了泰溫·蘭尼斯特的靴子這麼久
it's a wonder your tongue's not black. My lord
舌頭竟然沒有變黑 大人
And when Jon Arryn named you Master of Coin,
當瓊恩·艾林任命你爲財政大臣時
no one cared.
沒人在乎
Always been a grubby job. Why not let a grubby man do it?
那差事向來髒手 給髒人去做又有何妨
But when I heard you were lurking here,
可當我聽說你潛入谷地
fawning over the Lady Arryn
討好起艾林夫人...
Lady Arryn invited me.
是艾林夫人邀請我來的
She and I have been close since childhood.
我們從小就很親近
Yes, we all know how close you were.
是的 我們都知道你們有多親
Lady Arryn's predilections were her own affair.
艾林夫人的嗜好是她的私事
Her death is our affair.
她的死是公事
Of course. Her suicide shattered us all.
當然了 她自殺而死 令我們傷碎了心
She was an odd fish. Everyone knew that.
她的脾氣確實古怪 人人皆知
But suicide? She adored that boy of hers.
可是自殺 她很愛那個兒子
I don't see her abandoning him. Not by choice.
我覺得她不會拋棄兒子 至少不是自願的
Strange that within days of your arrival,
真奇怪 你纔來幾天
you've married Lady Arryn and she's fallen through the Moon Door.
就與艾林夫人結婚 而她跌下了月門
She was always prone to melancholy.
她在世時總是很憂鬱
My lady wasn't meant for a world as brutal as ours.
我夫人與這個殘酷的世界格格不入
We were told there was a witness. A girl.
我們聽說有個目擊者 是個女孩
A niece of yours, I believe.
是你的外甥女 對吧
A girl with no learning and scattered wits.
她是個無知愚昧的女孩
I assure you, she would be of no help.
我敢保證 她幫不上什麼忙
We'd like to speak with her.
我們想找她談談
Let me fetch her. No need.
我去找她 不必了
We prefer to hear her testimony unadulterated.
我們想聽到未經篡改的證詞
Come closer, child.
過來 孩子
You have nothing to fear from us or him.
不用怕我們 也不用怕他
Lord Baelish here is your uncle?
這位貝里席大人可是你舅舅
Your name is Alayne?
你名叫阿蓮
Perhaps you would feel more comfortable
若是貝里席大人不在這裏
if Lord Baelish left the room.
你是不是自在些
My lady I wasn't asking you.
夫人... 我沒問你
He can stay. Speak up, girl, you're not a damn kitchen mouse.
他可以留下 姑娘說吧 你有眼有嘴
Tell us what you saw.
看見什麼照實說
I'm sorry, Lord Baelish.
對不起 貝里席大人
I have to tell the truth.
我必須說實話
I'll tell you everything.
我全都說
Please, Alayne, leave nothing out.
說吧 阿蓮 全都說出來
My name is not Alayne.
我不叫阿蓮
It's Sansa Stark,
我是珊莎·史塔克
eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark.
艾德·史塔克公爵的長女
Lord Royce, we met when you came to Winterfell.
羅伊斯大人 您作客臨冬城時我們謀過面
You were escorting your son Ser Waymar to the Wall.
當日您護送您兒子威瑪爵士赴長城就任
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克
You tell lies right to my face, you little worm?
你這小人♥渣 敢當我面謊話連篇
Lord Baelish has told many lies.
貝里席大人說過很多謊話
All to protect me.
但都是爲了保護我
Since my father was executed,
父親被害之後
I have been a hostage in King's Landing.
我便被當作人質困在君臨
A plaything for Joffrey to torture or Queen Cersei to torment.
成了玩物 供喬佛裏折磨 任瑟曦作弄
They beat me, they humiliated me,
他們打我 侮辱我
they married me to the Imp.
還逼我嫁給小惡魔
I had no friends in King's Landing...
我在君臨無親無故
except one.
只有他
He saved me.
他救了我smuggled me away when he had the chance.
趁亂帶我出城
He knew I'd be safe here in the Eyrie
他知道我在鷹巢城
with my own blood, my Aunt Lysa.
有親姨媽萊莎庇護 可以安身
The Lannisters have friends everywhere.
蘭尼斯特黨羽遍天下
Even the Vale.
連谷地也不例外
He made me swear not to tell anyone my true name.
他要我發誓不道出真名
Your secret is safe with us, my lady.
小姐 我們會替你保守祕密
Your father grew up right here in these halls.
你父親就在這堡中長大
We hunted together many times.
我們很多次一起狩獵
He was a fine man.
他是個好人
Tell us what happened to your aunt, Sansa.
珊莎 你姨媽到底是什麼回事
You knew her well, my lords, my lady.
大人 夫人 諸位深知我姨媽爲人
You knew she was a troubled woman.
必然知道她內心紛擾已久
She always loved Lord Baelish.
她一直愛慕貝里席大人
She told me herself.
她親口跟我說過
From the moment he arrived at the gates of Riverrun,
貝里席八歲那年身背布袋 帶着全部家當
a boy of eight carrying everything he owned in a little sack.
初到奔流城那日 姨媽便愛上了他
She confessed to me she never loved Lord Arryn.
她向我坦承 她從未愛過艾林公爵
She did as her father commanded, as so many of us have.
只是逃不過衆多女人的命運 從父命嫁給他
When the gods finally allowed her to be with Lord Baelish,
等到終於有機會與貝里席大人廝守終身時
she was so happy.
她是那麼高興
For a time.
可轉瞬即逝
My aunt was a jealous lady.
姨媽本性善妒
She was terrified that Lord Baelish didn't love her anymore.
她擔心貝里席大人不再愛她
That he would abandon her for a younger woman.
戀上年輕姑娘 棄她而去
And then...
然後
one day she saw him kiss me.
有一天她看見貝里席大人親我
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
It was a peck on the cheek, Lord Royce, nothing more.
只是親了下臉頰 僅此而已 羅伊斯大人
Lord Baelish is my uncle now, in truth, by marriage.
貝里席大人現在是我姻親的姨夫
He's always been so kind to me.
他一直對我照顧有加
I was so happy to be here, to be free.
我喜歡這裏 喜歡自由自在
All because of him.
這一切都是因爲他
But my aunt turned on me.
但姨媽容不下我
She cursed me. Called me a whore.
她詛咒我 罵我蕩♥婦
Promised to throw me through the Moon Door.
還威脅要把我從月門推下去
When Lord Baelish tried to calm her,
貝里席大人試圖安撫她
she struck him.
她便出手打他
She said she didn't want to live anymore.
她說她生無可戀
She stood on the edge of that Moon Door.
於是站到月門邊沿
He tried to reason with her.
貝里席本想勸服她
Promised her she was the only one he had ever loved,
還保證今生只愛她一人
but she stepped through those doors and she was
但她還是踏出月門 她...
Shh, it's not your fault, sweet girl.
好姑娘 這不是你的錯
It's not your fault.
不是你的錯
You could see it in the way she raised that boy.
你也看到她教子無方
Feeding him from her own teats when he was years old.
十歲的孩子還在啃奶頭
Lord Royce! This is hardly the time.
羅伊斯大人 現在哪是說這事的時候
Apologies, my lady.
抱歉 夫人
And to you as well, Baelish.
還有貝里席
We treated you a bit harshly.
先前對你多有責難
You want justice, Lord Royce.
羅伊斯大人 您是在秉公執法
I can hardly complain about that.
我不敢有怨言
I want the same.
我求的也是個公正
Not much justice to be meted out in suicide, is there?
自殺這事哪裏談得上公正不公正
For Lysa, no. But for her son?
對萊莎談不上 對她兒子可不盡然
Only years ago, the knights of the Vale
二十年前 谷地騎士追隨瓊恩·艾林
rode behind Jon Arryn, Ned Stark, Robert Baratheon.
奈德·史塔克和勞勃·拜拉席恩出谷
They fought together to overcome the Mad King.
起兵對抗瘋王
And since then, Arryn and Royce,
從那以後 艾林 羅伊斯
Corbray, Waynwood,
科布瑞 韋伍德
all the great houses of the Vale watched from the corner.
谷地各大家族偏安一隅 隔岸觀火
A timid boy at a tavern brawl.
像是膽小怕事的孩子在酒館看人打架
Are you questioning our courage?
你這是責怪我等貪生怕死嗎
I want to know which side you're on.
我只想知道你們到底支持誰
Do you support the Lannisters,
是殺你故友奈德·史塔克的
the house that executed your friend Ned Stark?
蘭尼斯特家族嗎
Of course we don't support the damn Lannisters.
我們當然不是蘭尼斯特那邊的
No? Catelyn Stark begged her sister for support and Lysa refused.
不是 凱特琳·史塔克求助萊莎卻遭拒絕
By staying out of the fray, you've allowed Tywin Lannister
你們明哲保身 卻讓泰溫·蘭尼斯特
to destroy his rivals on every compass point.
得以趁機各個擊破
Who stands against him now?
事到如今誰還能與他爲敵
Who would you have us back, Lord Baelish?
貝里席大人 那你想讓我們擁護誰
Robb Stark is dead.
羅柏·史塔克已死
I'd have you back Robin Arryn,
我要你們擁護羅賓·艾林
Lord of the Vale.
谷地主君
Robin Arryn is a sickly little boy.
他只是個羸弱的小孩子
And sickly little boys sometimes become powerful men.
再羸弱也可以長大成人
More often they die young.
幼年早夭可是常事
I adored Lysa with all my heart.
我雖鍾情於萊莎
But she loved her son so much, she became overprotective.
可她護子心切 溺愛過頭
He needs to learn how to swing a sword.
他要學習如何使劍
How to ride a horse.
如何騎馬
Aye, it's time. Yes, it's time.
沒錯 是時候了 正是時候
Time for him to tour the Vale,
讓他遊歷谷地
to visit all the castles in his domain.
巡視治下的各家城堡
Time for Robin to leave the nest.
羅賓離巢的時候到了
Ser Barristan.
巴利斯坦爵士
Yes?
何事
Who sent you?
誰派你來的
彌林淵凱
雅洛斯島
狹海
君臨
Ser Barristan. Ser Jorah.
巴利斯坦爵士 喬拉爵士
Have I forgotten a council meeting?
是我忘了去開會嗎
No.
不是
What's this?
這是什麼
A royal pardon
赦免書
signed by Robert Baratheon.
勞勃·拜拉席恩簽署的
You spied on her.
你是來監視她的
Who gave you this?
這是誰給你的
Does it matter?
重要嗎
Have you told her?
你告訴她了嗎
I wanted to tell you first, mantoman
我要先與你對峙 光明正大
rather than go behind your back.
而不是揹着你告密
Let me speak with her in private.
讓我找她單獨談談
You'll never be alone with her again.
你永遠別想單獨見她了
Why did the usurper pardon you?
篡奪者爲什麼赦免你
If we could speak alone.
我們最好能單獨談談
No, speak to me here.
不行 就在這裏說
Explain it to me.
給我個說法
Who do you think sent this to Meereen?
您認爲這信是誰送到彌林來的
Who profits?
誰從中得利
This is the work of Tywin Lannister.
這是泰溫·蘭尼斯特的詭計
He wants to divide us.
他想離間我們
If we're fighting each other, we're not fighting him.
如果我們勾心鬥角 他便可高忱無憂
The pardon was signed the year we met.
赦免書是我們相見那年簽署的
Why were you pardoned?
你爲什麼得到赦免
Unless you're saying this document was forged.
別告訴我這份文書是僞造的
It is not forged.
並非僞造
Why, then?
那爲什麼呢
I sent letters to Varys,
我寫了幾封信給瓦里斯
the spymaster of King's Landing.
君臨的那個情報總管
What was the content of these letters?
信裏寫了些什麼
Information. What information?
情報 什麼情報
When you and Viserys arrived in Pentos.
您和韋賽里斯到達潘託斯的日期
His plan to marry you to Khal Drogo.
他把您嫁給卓戈卡奧的計劃
When you were married.
你們的結婚日期
When your brother died.
您哥哥的死期
You told him I was carrying Drogo's child?
你告訴他我懷了卓戈的骨肉
I Yes or no?
我... "是"或"不是"
Khaleesi. Don't call me that.
卡麗熙 別再這麼叫我
Did you tell him I was carrying Drogo's child?
你是不是告訴他我懷了卓戈的骨肉
Yes.
是
That wine merchant tried to poison me
正是因爲你給出的情報
because of your information.
那個酒販子纔來毒害我
I stopped you from drinking his wine.
我爲您擋下了那杯酒
Because you knew it was poisoned.
因爲你知道酒裏下了毒
I suspected.
我只是懷疑
You betrayed me
你從一開始
from the first.
就背叛了我
Forgive me.
請原諒我
I never meant
我從沒想過...
please, Khaleesi, forgive me.
求求您 卡麗熙 原諒我吧
You sold my secrets to the man who killed my father
你把我的祕密出賣給殺死我父親
and stole my brother's throne... I have protected you.
竊取我兄長王位的人... 我保護您
Fought for you. Killed for you. and you want me to forgive you?
我爲您而戰 爲您殺戮 還要我原諒
I have loved you.
我愛過您
Love?
愛
Love? How can you say that to me?
愛 你竟敢說出這個字眼
Any other man, and I would have you executed.
要換了別人 我必定砍了他的腦袋
But you, I do not want you in my city
可是你 我不想在這座城裏看到你
dead or alive.
無論生死
Go back to your masters in King's Landing.
回你君臨的主子那裏
Collect your pardon if you can.
拿出你的本事 求他們赦免吧
Daenerys, please.
丹妮莉絲 求求您
Don't ever presume to touch me again
永遠不要再試圖碰我
or speak my name.
喊我的名字
You have until dusk to collect your things
傍晚之前 收拾好東西
and leave this city.
離開這座城市
If you're found in Meereen past break of day,
如果天亮後我發現你仍在彌林
I'll have your head thrown into Slaver's Bay.
別怪我砍下你的人頭扔進奴隸灣
Go.
走吧
Now.
快走
Moat Cailin is yours, Father.
卡林灣是您的了 父親大人
Walk with me.
跟我來
Has there been any word from Locke?
洛克那兒有消息嗎
No.
沒有
Unimportant.
無關緊要了
A cripple, a young boy.
一個瘸子 一個小屁孩
None of the northern lords have seen them.
北境的領主們都沒見到他們
Dead most likely.
八成是死了
Most of the ironborn have fled the North.
很多鐵種已經逃離北境
Now more will follow, thanks to you.
而多虧你 又有很多鐵種要跑了
Tell me what you see.
告訴我你看到了什麼
Moors, fields, hills.
荒野 田地 山丘
Tell me what you see.
告訴我你看到了什麼
Nothing.
什麼也沒有
Not nothing.
這不是什麼也沒有
The North.
而是整個北境
Ride miles that way, you're still in the North.
你往這個方向騎上七百哩 仍在北境之中
miles that way.
這邊可以騎四百哩
miles that way.
那邊三百哩
The North is larger than the other six kingdoms combined.
北境的領土比其餘六國的總和還要大
And I am the Warden of the North.
而我現在是北境守護
The North is mine.
北境是我的了
Now tell me, what is your name?
告訴我 你叫什麼
Ramsay Snow.
拉姆斯·雪諾
No, not Ramsay Snow.
不對 不是拉姆斯·雪諾
Open it.
打開看
From this day until your last day,
從今日起 直至你死去
you are Ramsay Bolton,
你是拉姆斯·波頓
son of Roose Bolton, Warden of the North.
北境守護盧斯·波頓之子
You honor me.
您賜予我榮耀
I swear I will uphold your name
我誓將不負您的英名
and your tradition.
繼承您的傳統
I will be worthy of you, Father,
我決不令您失望 父親大人
I promise.
我鄭重發誓
Come, Reek, I'll be needing a bath.
快點 臭佬 我要洗澡了
Yes?
請進
First time I saw you, you were just a child.
我第一次見你時 你還是個孩子
A girl from the North come to the capital for the first time.
一個剛從北境來到都城的小姑娘
Not a child any longer.
而現在已經長大了
Why did you help me?
你爲什麼要幫我
They would have thrown you through the Moon Door
要是他們發現你有罪
if they found you guilty.
就會把你扔出月門
That's not an answer.
只怕不是因爲這個吧
If they'd have executed you,
他們如果處決了你
what would they have done with me?
接下來會怎麼對待我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Neither do I.
我也是
Better to gamble on the man you know
與其押寶給陌生人
than the strangers you don't?
還不如在熟人身上賭一把
And you think you know me?
你自認爲了解我嗎
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什麼
Do you?
是嗎
I thought it'd make me happy,
我以爲我會因此而開心
but it doesn't. Not really.
但沒有 我不覺得開心
Nothing makes you happy.
沒什麼能讓你開心了
Lots of things make me happy. Like what?
有很多事讓我開心 比如說
Killing Polliver, killing Rorge.
殺波利佛和羅爾傑
So you're sad because you didn't get to kill Joffrey yourself.
所以你難過的是沒有親手殺了喬佛裏
Is that it?
是這樣嗎
At least I could have been there to watch.
至少我想要親眼看着他死
I wanted to see the look in his eyes when he knew it was over.
我想看到他那絕望的眼神
Aye, nothing in the world beats that look.
可不 那種眼神最讓人舒坦了
You protected him for most of his life.
他大半輩子都是你在保護
You think you could have saved him?
你覺得你當時救得了他嗎
I wasn't the damn wine taster.
我又不是替他嘗酒的
Little shit deserved to die, but poison
那小混♥蛋是該死 但下毒...
poison's a woman's weapon.
下毒是女人的伎倆
Men kill with steel.
男人拿刀劍取命
That's your stupid pride talking.
那是你自以爲是的蠢話
It's why you'll never be a great killer.
所以這輩子你都當不了偉大的殺手
I'd have killed Joffrey with a chicken bone if I had to.
逼不得已我可以拿雞骨頭殺了喬佛裏
I'd pay good money to see that.
我願意花大價錢到場觀賞
You should have let me burn it.
你應該讓我幫你燒一下
It's a fleabite.
區區小傷
That fleabite's got you walking a lot slower than you used to.
區區小傷已經大大拖慢了你的步伐
Well, we won't have to walk too much further.
還好前面沒多遠了
You really think my aunt will pay for me?
你真覺得我姨媽會贖我嗎
Aye, she'll pay.
是 她肯定會
I've never even met her.
我從來沒見過她
Doesn't matter. You're her blood.
不要緊 你是她的血親
Family, honor, all that horseshit.
還有家族 榮耀 盡是些狗屁道理
It's all you lords and ladies ever talk about.
你們那幫王公貴族整天談論這些東西
I'm not a lady.
我不是王公貴族
Who would pass the Bloody Gate?
欲過血門者何人
The bloody Hound, Sandor Clegane.
血淋淋的獵狗 桑鐸·克里岡
And his...
還有他的...
traveling companion Arya Stark,
旅伴艾莉亞·史塔克
niece of your lady Lysa Arryn.
萊莎·艾林夫人的外甥女
Then I offer my condolences.
本人深表哀悼
Lady Arryn died.
艾林夫人已死
Three days ago.
就在三天前
I've never left home before, Uncle Petyr.
我從未出過家門 培提爾叔叔
I'm afraid to leave. You shouldn't be.
我不敢離開 你不必害怕
The Lord of the Vale belongs in the Eyrie, Mother said.
母親說 谷地主君屬於鷹巢城
She said it's not safe outside.
她說外面不安全
It wasn't safe for her inside.
家裏對她而言也不安全
People die at their dinner tables.
人們有的命喪餐桌
They die in their beds.
有的命喪牀榻
They die squatting over their chamber pots.
有的蹲在夜壺上就沒了命
Everybody dies sooner or later.
每個人早晚都會死
Don't worry about your death.
不要擔憂死亡
Worry about your life.
操心你的生活罷
Take charge of your life
活着的每一天
for as long as it lasts.
都要好好把握
That is what it means to be Lord of the Vale.
這纔是身爲谷地主君的意義所在
Shall we go?
可以出發了嗎
Wine always helps.
酒永遠是最管用的
I thank you for it.
有勞了
Trial by combat.
比武審判
Deciding a man's guilt or innocence
在諸神的見證下
in the eyes of the gods
讓兩個人互相殘殺
by having two other men hack each other to pieces.
來判定另一個人是否有罪
Tells you something about the gods.
這就是諸神的真面目
How much longer?
還有多久
Soon.
快了
Do you think Oberyn has a chance?
你覺得奧柏倫會贏嗎
The Red Viper of Dorne.
多恩的紅毒蛇
You don't get a name like that unless you're deadly, right?
要是不厲害 誰給他取這個名號 是吧
I've never seen him fight.
我沒見識過他的身手
Oh, he's going to die. I'm going to die.
天哪 他要沒命了 我也要沒命了
Oberyn believes in himself.
奧柏倫很有自信
That's putting it mildly.
說得輕巧罷了
What's the punishment for regicide?
弒君罪會處以何種刑罰
Drawing and quartering? Hanging?
五馬分屍 絞刑
Breaking at the wheel? Beheading.
碾刑 砍頭
Seems rather ordinary.
太平常了吧
And he was my nephew as well, so what is that?
他還是我的外甥 那算什麼呢
Fratricide is brothers.
殺兄弟是弒兄
Filicide is sons.
殺兒子是弒子
Nepoticide. That's the one.
弒外甥 就它了
Matricide, patricide,
弒母 弒父
infanticide, suicide.
殺嬰 自殺
There's no kind of killing that doesn't have its own word.
殺什麼都有專門的叫法
Cousins.
殺表親沒有
Cousins, you're right.
表親 對啊
There is no word for cousin killing.
沒有專門說殺表親的詞兒
Well done.
漂亮
Do you remember cousin Orson? Orson Lannister?
你還記得我們的表親歐森·蘭尼斯特嗎
Of course. Wetnurse dropped him on his head.
當然 奶媽不小心把他的腦袋撞在地上
Left him simple. Simple?
他成了傻子 傻子
Used to sit all day in the garden.
成天坐在花園裏
Crushing beetles with a rock.
拿石頭砸甲蟲
Nothing made him happier.
這種事最讓他開心了
Nothing made you happier.
這種事最讓你開心了
You'd think being tormented from birth
你是不是覺得自己出身悲慘
would have given you some affinity for the afflicted.
所以跟這倒黴傢伙有點同病相憐
On the contrary. Laughing at another person's misery
恰恰相反 只有取笑他人的不幸
was the only thing that made me feel like everyone else.
我才覺得我和大家沒有區別
The joke wore thin, though.
後來就沒意思了
For you. You drifted away.
對你是的 你逐漸疏遠了
I had other interests.
我有了別的興趣
Yes, other interests.
是啊 別的興趣
But I stayed with Orson.
但我還守着歐森
Why?
爲什麼
I was curious.
我好奇啊
Why was he smashing all those beetles?
他爲什麼要砸甲蟲呢
What did he get out of it?
他從中得到什麼呢
First thing I did was ask him.
我剛開始跑去問他
Orson, why are you smashing all those beetles?"
"歐森 你爲什麼要砸甲蟲""
He gave me an answer. "smash the beetles.
他給了我一個答案 "砸甲蟲smash 'em."
砸死它們"
I wasn't deterred.
我沒有就此作罷
I was the smartest person I knew.
我可是腦子最靈光的
Certainly I had the wherewithal to unravel the mysteries
不就是藏在一個傻子心裏面的謎團嗎
that lay at the heart of a moron.
我肯定有辦法解開
So I went to Maester Volarik's library.
於是我來到沃拉里克學士的藏書室
Volarik. Tried to touch me once.
沃拉里克 有一回他想摸我
Turns out, far too much has been written about great men
結果發現 長篇累牘的都是講大人物
and not nearly enough about morons.
根本不提傻子的事情
Doesn't seem right.
這不應該啊
In any case, I found nothing
總之 我沒發現是什麼
that illuminated the nature of Orson's affliction
激發了歐森虐殺的本性
or the reason behind his relentless beetle slaughter.
他無情屠戮甲蟲背後的情由
So I went back to the source.
於是我回來找兇手本人
I may not have been able to speak with Orson,
雖然我沒法直接問歐森
but I could observe him, watch him
但我可以觀察他 盯着他
the way men watch animals
就像我們觀察動物
to come to a deeper understanding of their behavior.
爲的是深入地理解它們的行爲
And as I watched,
我觀察他的同時
I became more and more sure of it.
越來越篤信一點
There was something happening there.
那兒肯定出了什麼狀況
His face was like the page of a book
他的臉就像一本攤開的書
written in a language I didn't understand.
可惜我不懂書裏所用的語言
But he wasn't mindless. He had his reasons.
他不是沒頭腦 他自有道理
And I became possessed with knowing what they were.
我着了魔似的想搞清楚是什麼道理
I began to spend inordinate amounts of time watching him.
於是花了大量的時間觀察他
I would eat my lunch in the garden,
我在花園裏喫午飯
chewing my mutton to the music of..."Kuuh"
就着"喀喀喀"的節奏嚼羊肉
And when I wasn't watching him, I was thinking about him.
不觀察他的時候 我滿腦子都在想他
Father droned on about the family legacy
父親執迷於家族的傳承
and I thought about Orson's beetles.
我則沉浸於歐森的甲蟲
I read the histories of Targaryen conquests.
我閱讀坦格利安的征服史
Did I hear dragon wings? No.
我聽見巨龍振翅的聲音了嗎 沒有
I heard..."Kuuh"
我只聽見"喀喀喀"
And I still couldn't figure out why he was doing it.
我還是搞不懂他爲什麼做這種事
And I had to know, because it was horrible
可我必須知道 因爲這太可怕了
that all these beetles should be dying for no reason.
那麼多甲蟲不能無緣無故地死掉
Every day around the world,
每一天 這世上都有
men, women, and children are murdered by the score.
很多男女老少死於非命
Who gives a dusty fuck about a bunch of beetles?
誰管那羣甲蟲是爲什麼死的
I know, I know. But still, it filled me with dread.
我知道 我知道 可我就是害怕
Piles and piles of them, years and years of them.
一羣又一羣甲蟲 一年又一年過去
How many countless living crawling things
多少爬地而行的小小生靈smashed and dried out and returned to the dirt?
粉身碎骨 化爲齏粉 重歸泥土
In my dreams I found myself
我夢見自己
standing on a beach made of beetle husks
站在甲蟲殼堆成的海灘上
stretching as far as the eye could see.
放眼望去 無邊無垠
I woke up crying,
我哭着醒來
weeping for their shattered little bodies.
爲它們碎裂的身體流淚
I tried to stop Orson once.
我有一次企圖阻止歐森
He was twice your size.
他的塊頭抵你兩個
He just pushed me aside with a "Kuuh"
他只是"喀"的一聲把我推開
and kept on smashing.
然後接着砸
Every day until that mule
天天砸 直到那一天
kicked him in the chest and killed him.
騾子踢中了他的胸膛 他一命嗚呼
So what do you think?
你怎麼看
Why did he do it?
他爲什麼那樣做
What was it all about?
到底是怎麼回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Good luck today.
祝你今天好運
Looks like very light armor.
您的盔甲太輕薄了吧
I like to move around.
我喜歡動作靈便
You could at least wear a helmet.
至少戴頂頭盔
You shouldn't drink before a fight.
戰鬥前不該喝酒
You learn this during your years in the fighting pits?
這是你長年累月混鬥技場學到的經驗嗎
I always drink before a fight.
我戰前必飲酒
It could get you killed. It could get me killed.
這會害你送命的 然後連累我送命
Today is not the day I die.
今日不是我的死期
You're going to fight that?
你要和他打
I'm going to kill that.
我要宰了他
He is the biggest man I've ever seen.
他是我見過最高大的人
Size does not matter when you are flat on your back.
等你躺在地上 塊頭就不妨事了
Thank the gods.
感謝諸神
In the sight of gods and men,
在衆神和諸位的見證下
we gather to ascertain
我們齊聚於此
the guilt or innocence of this...
見證這個...提利昂·蘭尼斯特
man Tyrion Lannister.
有罪抑或清白
May the Mother grant them mercy.
願聖母慈悲爲懷
May the Father give them such justice as they deserve.
願天父主持公義
And may the Warrior guide the hand...
願戰士引導兩位
of our champion
代理騎士之手...
Don't leave me alone in this world.
別丟下我一個人
Never.
絕不會
Have they told you who I am?
他們告訴你我是誰了嗎
Some dead man.
一個死人
I am the brother of Elia Martell.
我是伊莉亞·馬泰爾的弟弟
Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking
你知道我爲何大老遠地跑來這座
shitpile of a city?
臭烘烘的城市
For you.
因爲你
I'm going to hear you confess before you die.
我來聽你臨死前的懺悔
You raped my sister.
你奸了我姐姐
You murdered her.
你殺了她
You killed her children.
你害了她孩子
Say it now and we can make this quick.
現在就說 我們便快一點完事
Say it.
說出來
You raped her.
你奸了她
You murdered her.
你殺了她
You killed her children.
你害了她孩子
You raped her!
你奸了她
You murdered her!
你殺了她
You killed her children!
你害了她孩子
You raped her!
你奸了她
You murdered her!
你殺了她
You killed her children!
你害了她孩子
Wait. Are you dying?
等等 你要死了嗎
No, no, no.
不不不
You can't die yet. You haven't confessed.
現在不準死 你還沒有懺悔
Say it.
說出來
Say her name. Elia Martell.
說出她的名字 伊莉亞·馬泰爾
You raped her. You killed her children.
你奸了她 你害了她孩子
Elia Martell.
伊莉亞·馬泰爾
Who gave you the order?
誰下的命令
Who gave you the order?!
誰下的命令
Say her name!
說出她的名字
You raped her! You murdered her!
你奸了她 你殺了她
You killed her children.
你害了她孩子
Say it. Say her name.
說出來 說出她的名字
Say it!
說出來
Elia Martell.
伊莉亞·馬泰爾
I killed her children.
我殺了她的小兔崽子
Then I raped her.
接着我♥操了她
Then I smashed her head in like this!
再下來我打碎了她的頭顱 就像這樣
The gods have made their will known.
諸神旨意已明
Tyrion Lannister,
提利昂·蘭尼斯特
in the name of King Tommen of the House Baratheon,
以拜拉席恩家族的
First of His Name,
託曼一世之名
you are hereby sentenced to death.
我宣判你死刑