守誓之劍
What was she like?
她什麼樣
She...
她
she had red hair.
有一頭紅髮
Oh?
是嗎
How big were her feet? What do you want me to say?
她腳多大 你想說什麼
I want you to tell me what it was like to have someone.
我想讓你告訴我 擁有另一半是什麼感覺
To be with someone.
有個人和你一起
To love someone and have them love you back.
你愛着她 她也愛着你
We're all gonna die a lot sooner than I'd planned.
我們死期將至 比我預想早太多
You're the closest I'll ever get to knowing.
我想明白那感覺也只好問你了
So you and Gilly never?
你跟吉莉沒試過
No.
沒
She just had a baby.
她剛生了孩子
And she never offered.
她也沒主動提過
But if she had,
如果她主動了
you would have?
你會嗎
You'd have broken your vows?
你會打破誓言嗎
The interesting thing is,
有趣的是
our vows never specifically forbid
我們的誓言也沒明確禁止
intimate relations with women.
與女人發生親密關係
What?
什麼
I shall take no wife," Yes,
"我將不娶妻" 沒錯"
that's in there. There's no denying that.
誓言裏說了 不可否認
I shall father no children." It's very specific.
"不生子" 也很明確"
But what do our vows have to say about other...
但我們的誓言對其它行爲是否有所約束
activities is open to interpretation.
就見仁見智了
I don't think Ser Alliser cares much for interpretation.
我看艾裏沙爵士可不管什麼見仁見智
Anyway, there's nothing for him to interpret.
反正他也沒得見
We didn't.
我們啥都沒做
So what's it like?
到底什麼感覺
It's...
就是...
there's this person, this whole other person.
就是有個人 完完全全的另一個人
And you're wrapped up in them and they're wrapped up in you.
你滿心滿眼都是她 她滿心滿眼都是你
And you
然後你
for a little
有那麼一...
for a little while, you're more than just you.
一瞬間 你不僅僅是你自己
You're I don't know. I'm not a bleeding poet.
你就...我說不清 我他媽又不是詩人
No, you're really not.
嗯 你真不是
What did I get for it?
瞧我得到了什麼
An arrow six inches from my heart.
差六吋一箭穿心
There'll be arrows for all of us soon, I imagine.
我猜我們挨個當箭靶的日子也不遠了
There will.
會來的
They've already done the worst thing to me they could ever do.
他們已經讓我遭遇了最可怕的事情
Go get some sleep, Sam.
去睡一會兒吧 山姆
I'll take this watch.
這一班我來守
Did I ever tell you about her?
我有沒有給你們講過她
My Sheila? Yes.
我的雪拉 講過
That was a night to remember.
那可是難忘的一夜
Of course, I'd had a good bit to drink.
當然我是喝得有點兒多
Her fangs were sharp,
她的獠牙很鋒利
but she knew how to use them.
可她曉得怎麼用
And she was nice and soft down below.
她下面又甜又軟
No, she was no ordinary beast.
不 她可不是普通的野獸
Many is the man who
多少男人...
I know you never fucked a bear.
我知道你沒操過熊
You know you never fucked a bear.
你也知道自己沒操過熊
Right now I don't want to think about the bear you never fucked.
我現下不想琢磨你沒操過的那頭熊
Right now all I want to think about
我現下只想琢磨
is each one of these arrows finding its way into a crow's heart.
這裏的每一支箭 都要穿過一隻烏鴉的心
We could be waiting here a while.
我們可能還要等些時候呢
Good.
那很好
The longer we wait, the more arrows I'll have.
我們等得越久 我的箭就越多
They came up here to our land
他們來到我們的土地上
and put up a big wall and said it was theirs.
建起高牆 說這是他們的地盤
Then they started hunting us down.
然後把我們趕盡殺絕
This time, we're the ones doing the hunting.
這次換成我們來殺他們
You've got a lot to say about killing.
打打殺殺的事 你的話還真多
Even more words than arrows.
話比箭還多
Back in those villages, I killed just as many of them as you did.
在那些村子裏頭 我殺的人可不比你少
More, I reckon.
只怕比你還多
Yes, but none of those were your crow lover.
是啊 可裏面沒有你那烏鴉情人
I probably killed him already.
他可能已經死在我手裏了
So you've said.
這話你說過
And if not,
就算沒死
the only thing left of him
他唯一的遺骸
is gonna be his fun bits hanging around my neck.
也只會是掛在我脖子上的小玩意兒
More words.
又在說嘴
Know what I think you do when you see him?
知道我覺得你再見他會怎樣嗎
Serve him up a nice juicy slice of ginger minge.
用你那紅毛小♥穴好好招待他
You been thinking about that ginger minge?
你惦記那紅毛小♥穴了嗎
Wondering what it tasts like.
想知道是什麼滋味
Maybe I have.
也許我想了
Jon Snow is mine.
瓊恩·雪諾是我的
Anyone else tries to kill him,
誰膽敢殺他
I'll have an arrow for them.
我就送支箭給誰
And not one of your bald friends is fast enough to stop me.
你那些光頭朋友太慢 攔不住我
And what is it that couldn't wait until morning, Tarly?
什麼要緊事不能等到明早呢 塔利
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙師傅
How did you know That it was you?
您怎麼知道... 知道是你嗎
Who else but Samwell Tarly
除了山姆威爾·塔利
would be wasting candles
還有誰會浪費蠟燭
to read in the middle of the night?
大半夜跑來讀書呢
Let me help you. Oh, no need.
我來幫您 噢 用不着
I know my way around this library
整個黑城堡我最熟悉的
better than any other place in Castle Black.
就數這間圖書室了
Thousands of books
數千書冊
and no eyes to read them.
卻沒有眼睛讀
Old age is a wonderful source of ironies
人到暮年 旁的好處沒有
if nothing else.
生活的諷刺倒是俯首可拾
But you didn't answer my question.
你還沒回答我的問題
What are you reading?
你在讀什麼
Maester Faull.
福爾學士的著作
Ah, the wildlings.
啊 寫野人的
I can assure you that the closest Maester Faull
我可以擔保 福爾學士終其一生
ever got to a wildling was this very library.
與野人的接觸僅限於書卷
But what he says about what they do,
但書中所述的野人行徑
it's all true.
全是事實
It's exactly what the survivors of their raids report.
是遭遇野人的倖存者的實錄
Yes, imagine the stories wildlings tell about us.
是啊 想象一下野人會怎麼講我們
Love is the death of duty.
情愛是責任的大忌
I told that to your friend Jon Snow once.
我對你的朋友瓊恩·雪諾說過一次
He didn't listen and neither did you.
他沒聽 你也一樣
Which is why you've abandoned your watch atop the Wall
所以你沒在長城上頭守夜
to come here and read about the terrible things
卻跑來讀這些可怕的故事
that may have happened to the girl you love.
憂心它們或許已經發生在你愛的姑娘身上
I don't love her.
我不愛她
Yes, you do. No.
你愛她 不愛
Yes, you do.
你就是愛她
Heard it in your voice when you first brought her to me.
你第一次帶她來見我 我就聽出來了
I remember how it sounds.
我還記得情有所衷的語調
I was in love once.
我也愛過
You were?
是嗎
You can imagine all manner of horrors
你可以想象那可憐的姑娘
befalling that poor girl and her child.
和她的孩子遭遇各種各樣的壞事
Is it so difficult to imagine that an old person was once,
想象一個糟老頭子也曾和你一樣
more or less, like you?
青春年少 有那麼難嗎
I'm sorry, Maester.
對不起 學士
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那個意思
Do you know who I was before I came here?
你知道我來這裏之前的身份嗎
What I could have been if I'd only said the word?
只要我說出那個字 我會成爲什麼人嗎
Of course you do.
你當然知道
I met many girls when I was Aemon Targaryen.
我還是伊蒙·坦格利安時 見過許多姑娘
A future king always does.
王位繼承人總是這樣
Some of them were quite forward
其中一些特別主動
in their attempts to win my affections.
想要博得我的青睞
One of them succeeded.
有一個成功了
I was very young.
我當時真年輕啊
Who was she?
她是誰
I could tell you everything about her.
我可以給你講她的一切
Who she was,
她是誰
how we met,
我們如何初見
the color of her eyes,
她眼睛的顏色
and the shape of her nose.
她鼻子的形狀
I can see her
我可以看到她
right in front of me.
就在我面前
She's more real than you are.
比你更真實
We could spend all night trading tales of lost loves.
我們可以講一整晚那些年逝去的愛情
Nothing makes the past a sweeter place to visit
死亡迫在眉睫
than the prospect of imminent death.
更顯得回憶如此甜蜜
Go to bed, Tarly.
去睡覺 塔利
Sorry, I can't open the gate for anybody. Orders.
對不起 任何人不得進門 這是命令
You don't understand. They killed everyone.
你不明白 他們殺死了所有人
Everyone but me and my baby.
只剩下我和孩子
They're out there. I saw them on my way here.
他們就在外面 我來的路上看見他們了
They may have seen me. They may have followed me. Please.
他們可能看見我了 可能跟着我 求你了
I'm sorry, I can't.
對不起 我不能開
If they find us out here, you don't know...
要是他們在外面發現我 你不知道...
Pyp! Open the gate.
派普 快開門
I can't. Sam, is that you?
不行 山姆 是你嗎
Yes.
是我
Thorne gave me strict orders to not open the gate.
索恩嚴令不得開門
Oh, Pyp, open the fucking gate!
派普 你♥他♥媽的給我開門
I never heard you curse before.
我從沒聽過你說髒話
Yes, well, best get used to it.
是的 你最好習慣一下
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Shh, you're all right.
你沒事了
Of course you are, my brave little fella.
你當然沒事了 勇敢的小夥子
It was horrible. I'm so, so sorry.
太可怕了 對不起
I didn't know until I got back.
我回來後才知道的
Don't let them send me away, Sam.
別讓他們趕我走了 山姆
Never. I know there's no women allowed.
永遠不會 我知道這裏不留女人
Anyone who tries to throw you out will be having words with me.
誰敢趕你走 先要過我這一關
From now on, wherever you go,
從現在開始 你去哪裏
I go, too.
我也去哪裏
Get ready!
準備好
Man the gate! Ready yourselves!
守住門 備戰
Make haste!
動作快
Prepare! Up on the Wall!
備戰 上長城
Quickly! Up! Up!
快點 上去
How many? How many are there?
那邊有多少人
Beyond the trees!
在樹林那邊
It's time.
時候到了
Light them up! Light them all!
點火 全點上
Move!
讓開
Pick up the pace!
動作快點
Come on, come on.
快啊
Here we go, boys, there's one.
好了 夥計們 第一桶
Let's go. There's two.
來吧 第二桶
Let's get the next load.
我們去搬下一批
That's the last of the oil, Ser Alliser.
這是最後一桶油了 艾裏沙爵士
you say?
你說有十萬大軍,
Yes, Ser.
是的 爵士
You can say it if you like.
你想說就說吧
We should have sealed the tunnel while we had the chance,
我們早該封鎖隧道
like you suggested.
聽你的建議
It was a difficult decision either way, Ser.
那是個兩難的決定 爵士
Do you know what leadership means, Lord Snow?
你知道管事意味着什麼嗎 雪諾大人
It means that the person in charge gets secondguessed
意味着每個長了嘴的聰明鬼
by every clever little twat with a mouth.
都可以質疑管事的人
But if he starts secondguessing himself,
但如果他也質疑自己
that's the end
那就完了
for him, for the clever little twats,
他完了 聰明鬼完了
for everyone.
所有人都完了
This is not the end. Not for us.
這次不算完 完蛋的不是我們
Not if you lot do your duty
只要你們盡忠職守
for however long it takes to beat them back.
堅持到擊退他們就行
And then you get to go on hating me
然後你可以接着恨我
and I get to go on wishing
我也可以接着討厭你
your wildling whore had finished the job.
怪你的野人婊♥子當初沒幹掉你
You'll be safe down here.
你在這裏很安全
I'll check on you as soon as I can.
我會盡快來看你
You're leaving me again?
你又要離開我
I'm not leaving you.
我不是離開你
You're going up there and
你要去上面
we're staying down here. That's leaving.
我們留在下面 這就是離開
You said from now on we'd stay together.
你說過從今往後我們不分開
I didn't mean in the same room.
我不是說在同一間屋子裏
What are you going to do out there?
你要去外面做什麼
Help my brothers. How?
幫我的兄弟們 怎麼幫
You're going to fight the free folk when they come?
你要和那些自由民打仗嗎
They'll kill you. In Mole's Town, they killed everyone.
他們會殺了你 他們殺了鼴鼠村的所有人
I can't just hide here with you while they're fighting out there.
我不能和你躲在這裏 讓他們在外面打仗
Why not? You won't matter up there.
爲什麼不行 上面又不需要你
You will down here.
這兒需要你
I am a man of the Night's Watch, Gilly.
我是守夜人的漢子 吉莉
I made a promise to defend the Wall
我發誓保衛長城
and I have to keep it
我必須遵守誓言
because that's what men do.
男子漢就該這樣
Promise me you won't die.
向我保證你不會死
I promise you I won't die.
我保證我不會死
There's a lot more wildlings on the other side of the Wall than this side.
長城那邊的野人比這邊要多得多
We've got loads of weapons and things.
我們有很多武器和裝備
It's the perfect place for us to be.
這裏對我們來說再好不過了
I've never thrown a spear before.
我從沒擲過長矛
I've never held a sword with a proper edge.
我從沒握過開刃的劍
This is no place for me to be.
這地方真不是我該來的
You're not afraid?
你不怕嗎
Of course I'm afraid.
我當然怕了
There's a band of wildlings coming to kill us.
有一幫野人要來殺我們
If you're afraid of a band of wildlings,
你要是連一幫野人都怕
how in seven hells did you manage to kill a white walker?
那你之前到底是怎麼幹掉異鬼的
I didn't know I was going to kill it.
我那時候不知道自己能殺死它
But I had to do something.
但我總得做點什麼
I didn't have any choice.
我別無選擇
It was going to kill Gilly and take the baby.
不然它就會殺死吉莉 擄走孩子
If someone had asked me my name right then,
如果那時候有人問我的名字
I wouldn't have known.
我肯定答不上來
I wasn't Samwell Tarly anymore.
我不再是山姆威爾·塔利
I wasn't a steward in the Night's Watch
也不是守夜人的事務官
or son of Randyll Tarly or any of that.
或者藍道·塔利之子 或者別的什麼身份
I was nothing at all.
我什麼都不是
And when you're nothing at all,
而你什麼都不是的時候
there's no more reason to be afraid.
就沒什麼好怕的了
But you're afraid now?
但你現在又害怕了
Yes, well...
是的
I'm not nothing anymore.
我現在又有身份了
Most of their men are up top.
他們大多上了長城
Didn't count more than down here. Leftovers.
下面只剩不到二十人
They got a big fat one and a little bony one manning the front.
前門由一個大胖子和一個小瘦子看守
How high are the walls?
城牆有多高
Well, we'll be up and over before they know what's happened.
估計等我們翻過去了 他們纔會察覺
Let's kill some crows!
殺烏鴉去
Come on!
出發
Come on, brothers!
快點 兄弟們
Archers nock.
弓手 上弦
Everyone else hold.
其他人待命
No!
不
I said nock and hold, you cunts!
我說上弦 待命 你們這些蠢貨
Does nock mean draw? No, Ser!
上弦是要你們拉弓嗎 不是 爵士
Does fucking hold mean fucking drop? No, Ser!
待命是要你們扔桶嗎 不是 爵士
You all plan to die here tonight? No, Ser!
你們打算今晚死在這兒嗎 不 爵士
That's very good to hear. Draw!
答得好 拉弓
No, down below!
不是我 在下面
Draw! Light them up.
拉弓 燒死他們
Come on, get up!
快 起來
They're attacking the southern gate!
他們在攻打南門
Now? Now.
現在嗎 是的
I'm going down there. Brother Slynt, you have the Wall.
我下去看看 史林特兄弟 長城是你的了
What?
什麼
What are you fucking waiting for? Loose!
你們還傻站着幹什麼 給我放箭
You heard the man. Loose!
你們聽到了 放
You, over there.
你去那邊
Did you get one? No.
射中了嗎 沒有
Ah, shit, Pyp! Shit.
該死 派普 該死
Sam. Yeah?
山姆 怎麼了
I think we're gonna die.
我們可能要死了
If you keep missing, we will.
如果你老是射偏 我們當然會死
Come on!
快爬
Brothers!
兄弟們
generations have defended this castle.
上百代守夜人保衛過這座城堡
She's never fallen before.
從未失陷
She will not fall tonight.
今夜也不會失守
Those are Thenns at our walls.
爬上城牆的是瑟恩人
They eat the flesh of the men they kill.
他們會喫掉自己的手下敗將
Do you want to fill the belly of a Thenn tonight?
你們想當瑟恩人的晚餐嗎
No!
不
Tonight we fight.
今夜 我們血戰到底
And when the sun rises, I promise you,
等到旭日東昇 我向你們保證
Castle Black will stand!
黑城堡將屹立不倒
The Night's Watch will stand.
守夜人將萬世長存
With me now! Now with me!
劍在手 跟我走
No discipline. No training.
沒有軍紀 也沒有經過訓練
Gang of thieves, that's all this is.
不過是幫烏合之衆
I commanded the City Watch of King's Landing.
我指揮過君臨的都城守備隊
Those men obeyed orders.
他們會絕對服從命令
We can't just let them attack the gate.
我們不能眼睜睜看着他們攻打城門
The bars of those gates are four inches of coldrolled steel.
城門上的鐵柵粗達四吋 全是精鋼打造
Those are giants riding mammoths down there!
城下可是騎着長毛象的巨人
Do you think your coldrolled steel is gonna stop them?
你覺得光靠精鋼鐵柵就能擋住他們嗎
No such thing as giants.
哪兒有什麼巨人
A story for the children.
那都是騙小孩的故事
Brother Slynt.
史林特兄弟
We just got word that Ser Alliser needs you below.
我們剛得到消息 艾裏沙爵士需要您去支援
You're the most experienced man he's got, Ser, and he needs you.
您現在是最有經驗的人 爵士 他需要您
Needed below?
要我下去
Yes. Yes.
好 很好
Archers, nock your arrows!
弓手 上弦
Nock arrows!
上弦
Draw!
拉弓
Loose!
射
They won't summit before dawn.
他們黎明前登不上頂
How do you know that?
你怎麼知道
Because I've made that climb.
因爲我登過
I think they're in a bigger hurry than you were.
我想他們要比你那會兒心急得多
Hold the bridge!
守住橋
Hold, wait for it!
抓緊 穩住
Come on with the rocks!
快扔石頭
Nock!
上弦
Draw!
拉弓
Loose!
射
Down!
趴下
No! No!
不 不要
To the gate. Come on, let's move.
去城門 快點動起來
It's gonna open.
門要被打開了
I got one right through the heart. He's dead.
我射死一個 一箭穿心
Oh, is it over? No.
殺光了嗎 沒有
Well, then...
那好吧
You're all right. You're all right.
沒事的 你不會有事
I'll get help.
我去找人幫忙
Maester Aemon is coming.
伊蒙學士馬上就到
He's gonna make it all right.
他會有辦法的
Now. Now!
丟 丟
The outer gate won't hold.
外門保不住了
Take five men, hold the inner gate.
帶上五個人 守住內門
Aye.
是
Hold the gate.
守住門
If they make it through...
如果他們進來了...
They won't.
他們進不來
Come on, Hill. And you, Cooper.
跟我走 希山 還有你 庫珀
You three, on me.
你們仨 跟我來
Come on, you lazy bastards.
快點 你們這些懶鬼
Oil.
撒油
Oil on the ramp!
給坡道上撒油
Protect the gate!
保護城門
Get him inside.
把他抬進去
Hold the fucking gate!
一定要給我守住門
Hold it!
守住
We need more men down here.
下面需要支援
We have to hold the gate. But we need men here.
我們必須守住門 但這裏也需要人
Tell Jon. He's in command.
跟瓊恩說 他現在是頭兒
Let's go.
我們走
Get me to the top! You hear me?!
把我送上去 聽見沒有
Your name's Olly, right?
你叫奧利 是嗎
Listen to me, Olly. Get me to the top.
聽我說 奧利 把我送上去
And when we give the signal, bring us back down.
等我們發出信號後 再把我們放下來
You hear me?
聽到沒
Find a weapon, Olly. Fight them.
找個武器跟他們戰鬥 奧利
Clear the way! Let's go!
都讓開 我們走
Out of the way! Get out of here!
別擋道 都讓開
Cut the rope!
切斷繩子
Wait! No!
別 不
We need more archers. Here I am.
再多來幾個弓箭手 我來
Come on. Quickly.
快點 快
What are you doing up here?
你來做什麼
The wildlings are over the walls.
野人殺過城牆了
Ser Alliser's fallen.
艾裏沙爵士已經倒下
The castle won't stand much longer.
城堡堅持不了多久
Edd, you have the Wall.
艾迪 長城是你的了
If they try the mammoths again, drop fire on them.
如果他們再使長毛象 就用火燒他們
If the climbers get too high, drop the scythe on them.
如果那些人爬得太高 就放巨鐮
Come, brothers. Now fight with me!
來 兄弟們 跟我一起戰鬥
Might as well enjoy our last night, right, boys?
咱們享受最後一晚 是吧 夥計們
Light the fuckers up!
把他媽的箭都點上火
Nock! Draw!
上弦 拉弓
Loose!
射
How are we gonna stop that?
我們怎麼擋住那傢伙
Shot arrows in him already.
已經射他二十箭了
You heard Jon. We hold the gate.
你聽見瓊恩的話了 我們要守住門
Jon Snow's not Lord Commander.
瓊恩·雪諾不是總司令
We hold the gate!
我們要守住門
Mother, save me. Father, save me.
聖母 救我 天父 救我
The gods aren't down here.
這兒沒有神
It's the six of us. You hear me?
只有我們六個 聽見沒
Night gathers and now my watch begins.
長夜將至 我從今開始守望
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休
I shall take no wife, hold no lands,
我將不娶妻 不封地
father no children.
不生子
I shall wear no crown and win no glory.
我將不戴寶冠 不爭榮寵
I shall live and die at my post.
我將盡忠職守 生死於斯
I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利劍
I am the watcher on the walls.
長城上的守衛
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
守衛王國的堅盾
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch
我將生命與榮耀獻給守夜人
for this night and all the nights to come!
今夜如此 夜夜皆然
I don't want you out there.
我不希望你出去
You can't protect me forever.
你不能永遠保護我
There won't be anywhere to hide if the castle falls.
一旦城堡淪陷 也無處可藏
I need him more than I need you.
比起你 我更需要它
We need you, boy.
我們需要你 小子
Jon Snow.
瓊恩·雪諾
Hush. Don't talk.
噓 別說話
Do you remember the cave?
還記得那個山洞嗎
We should have stayed in the cave.
我們不該離開那山洞
We'll go back there.
我們回山洞去
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什麼都不懂 瓊恩·雪諾
Drop the scythe, boys!
放巨鐮 兄弟們
Hoist her up. Hoist her up!
拉起來 拉起來
They've had enough for one night.
今晚夠他們受的了
Don't cheer too loud.
別歡呼太大聲
They still outnumber us , to one.
他們的人數依然是我們的一千倍
Tormund.
託蒙德
It's over.
結束了
Let it end.
放棄吧
This is how a man ends.
真漢子就該這樣結束
Put him in chains.
把他鎖起來
We'll question him later.
我們晚點再問他話
I should have thrown you
我應該把你
from the top of the Wall, boy!
從長城頂上扔下去 臭小子
Aye.
是啊
You should have.
真該這樣
Whoa, it's me. It's me.
啊 是我 是我啊
I promised you, didn't I?
我答應過你 不是嗎
We held them off.
我們擋住了他們
For one night.
一晚而已
This is a great victory.
這是偉大的勝利
A great victory?
偉大的勝利
Mance was testing our defenses. He almost made it through.
曼斯在試探我們的防禦 他差點就攻破了
And he has more giants. He has more mammoths.
他還有更多的巨人 更多的長毛象
He has , times as many men.
還有千倍於我們的人
They'll hit us again tonight.
他們今晚還會進攻
Maybe we can hold them off for a day or two,
也許我們能抵擋他們一兩天
but we'll never beat them.
但絕無可能擊敗他們
Where are we going?
你要去哪裏
Going to find Mance.
去找曼斯
To fi you can't do that.
去找...你不能去
No one gave you any orders.
沒人給你下令
Who's left to give orders?
還有誰能下令
The wildling army's only an army because of Mance.
野人之所以組建成軍 全因爲曼斯
He united warring tribes.
他聯合了上百個戰鬥部落
Without Mance, they lose their leader.
沒了曼斯 他們羣龍無首
They lose their purpose. They go back to fighting each other.
沒了目標 就會彼此開戰
Scatter back to their homes.
四散回家
Without Mance?
沒了曼斯
You're going to kill him?
你要去殺死他嗎
I'm gonna try.
我去試試
They'll never let you within yards of him.
你根本沒法靠近他一百碼之內
And even if they did, even if you managed to kill him
就算你過去了 就算你殺了他
They'll kill me? If I don't go, they'll kill me anyway.
他們會殺我嗎 我不去 他們也會殺死我
They'll kill the rest of us, too.
把我們剩下的人全殺了
They won't just kill you.
他們不會直接殺死你
They'll boil you. They'll flay you.
他們會烹了你 活剮了你
They'll make it last days.
讓你生不如死
You're right. It's a bad plan.
你說得對 這個計劃真爛
What's your plan?
你有什麼計劃
They held the gate.
他們守住了大門
Get some brothers down here to help you.
帶幾個兄弟下來幫你
We need to burn the bodies.
我們必須燒掉屍體
Raise the outer gate.
升起外門
Then lower it again as soon as I'm out.
我一出去就立刻放下來
What are you doing?
你幹什麼
I promised Mormont I'd never lose it again.
我答應過莫爾蒙 不會再丟掉它
In case I don't come back.
萬一我這次不能回來
Jon.
瓊恩
Come back.
你要回來