雪諾與山姆成爲好友
The little lord's been dreaming again.
小少爺又做夢了
We have visitors. I don't want to see anyone.
有客人來了 我誰也不想見
Really? If I was cooped up all day
真的嗎,要是讓我整天窩在屋裏
with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad.
只有這個老太婆作伴,我會瘋掉的
Anyway, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting.
反正你也沒得選,羅柏等着呢
I don't want to go. Neither do I.
我不想去 我也不想
But Robb's Lord of Winterfell,
可現在羅柏是臨冬城主
Which means I do what he says, and you do what I say.
所以我得聽他的,而你得聽我的
Hodor!
阿多
Hodor? Help Bran down the hall.
阿多 送布蘭到大廳去
Hodor.
阿多
I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.
不得不說,我覺得上次到訪時歡迎氣氛更濃
Any man of the night's watch is welcome at Winterfell.
只要是守夜人的弟兄,我們都歡迎
Any man of the night's watch, but not I, eh, boy?
只要是守夜人的弟兄,所以不算我嗎小子
I'm not your boy, Lannister.
蘭尼斯特,我不是什麼小子
I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away.
我父親不在的時候,我就是臨冬城主
Then you might learn a lord's courtesy.
那你該懂點兒城主應有的禮貌
So it's true.
他真的活下來了
Hello, Bran.
你好,布蘭
Do you remember anything about what happened?
你還記得那天是怎麼回事嗎
He has no memory of that day.
他完全不記得那天的事情
Curious. Why are you here?
這倒奇了 你爲何而來
Would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel?
可以請你可愛的同伴跪下來嗎
My neck is beginning to hurt. Kneel, Hodor.
我仰頭仰得脖子都疼了 阿多,跪下
Do you like to ride, Bran? Yes.
你喜歡騎馬嗎,布蘭 喜歡
Well, I mean I did like to.
我是說我以前很喜歡
The boy has lost the use of his legs. What of it?
這孩子的腿已經不能用了 那又怎樣
With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride.
只要有合適的馬匹和鞍具就算殘廢也能騎
I'm not a cripple. Then I'm not a dwarf.
我不是殘廢 那我也不是侏儒囉
My father will rejoice to hear it.
老爸聽了不知多高興
I have a gift for you.
我有禮物送你
Give that to your saddler. He'll provide the rest.
把這個交給你們的馬鞍師傅,照着做就行了
You must shape the horse to the rider.
得讓馬兒去適應騎手
Start with a yearling and teach it to respond to the reins
從一歲小馬開始, 教它懂得繮繩的含意
and to the boy's voice.
認識主人的聲音
Will I really be able to ride?
我真能騎馬嗎
You will.
沒問題
On horseback you will be as tall as any of them.
騎在馬上,你跟別人一樣高
Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him?
你耍什麼把戲,你爲什麼要幫他
I have a tender spot in my heart
我這個人特別同情雜種
for cripples, bastards and broken things.
殘廢和其他缺陷怪胎
You've done my brother a kindness.
您幫了我弟弟一個大忙
The hospitality of Winterfell is yours.
就讓臨冬城款待您吧
Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark.
少假惺惺了,史塔克大人
There's a brothel outside your walls.
城外有家妓院
There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier.
我還是去那兒弄張牀,我們倆都能睡安穩些
Couldn't resist some northern ass?
無法抗拒北方妞的魅力是嗎
If you like redheads, ask for Ros.
喜歡紅頭髮的話,找洛絲
Come to see me off, Greyjoy? Kind of you.
來送我的嗎,葛雷喬伊,真好心
Your master doesn't seem to like Lannisters.
你家主人好像不喜歡蘭尼斯特呀
He's not my master. No, of course not.
他不是我主人 當然不是
What happened here?
發生什麼事了
Where is lady Stark? Why didn't she receive me?
史塔克夫人呢,爲什麼沒見她接待我
She wasn't feeling well.
她不太舒服
She's not in Winterfell, is she? Where did she go?
她不在臨冬城,是不是她去哪裏了
My lady's whereabouts... My lady?
我家夫人的行蹤 ... 我家夫人
Your loyalty to your captors is touching.
你對俘獲者的忠誠真是感天動地
Tell me, how do you think Balon Greyjoy would feel
你說,如果巴隆·葛雷喬伊得知
if he could see his only surviving son has turned lackey?
他唯一在世的兒子成了狗腿子,會作何感想
I still remember seeing my father's fleet burn in Lannisport.
我父親的艦隊當年在蘭尼斯港被焚燬
I believe your uncles were responsible?
是你的叔叔們乾的好事吧
Must have been a pretty sight.
那場景肯定蔚爲壯觀
Nothing prettier than watching sailors burn alive.
沒什麼比看着水手們活活燒死更壯觀了
Yes, a great victory for your people.
你們鐵民初獲大捷
Shame how it all turned out. We were outnumbered 10 to one...
可惜最終慘敗 我們寡不敵衆以一對十
A stupid rebellion then.
那說明造反本身就很愚蠢
I suppose your father realized that
你哥哥們戰死之後
when your brothers died in battle.
你父親想必意識到了這點
Now here you are, your enemy's squire.
你看你現在,成了敵人的扈從
Careful, Imp. I've offended you.
說話當心,小惡魔 冒犯到你了
Forgive me, it's been a rough morning.
請原諒,上午過得不太順
Anyway, don't despair.
不過呢,你也不要絕望
I'm a constant disappointment to my own father.
我這輩子從沒停止讓老爸失望
And I've learned to live with it.
現在也習慣啦
Your next tumble with Ros is on me.
下次你去找洛絲,我請了
I'll try not to wear her out.
我會小心別累壞她的
Shoulder, legs.
肩、腿
Leg, shoulder, leg.
腿、肩、腿
Left foot forward. Good.
左腳踏前,很好
Now pivot as you deliver the stroke.
揮劍的同時轉身
Put all your weight behind it.
把全身的重量貫上去
What in seven hells is that?
七層地獄,那是什麼
They'll need an eighth hell to fit him in.
得再造一層地獄才塞得下他
Tell them your name.
告訴他們你叫什麼
Samwell Tarly, Of Horn Hill...
山姆威爾·塔利,來自角陵
I mean, I was of Horn Hill.
我是說,我以前是角陵的
I've come to take the black. Come to take the black pudding.
我來加入黑衣軍 來喫黑布丁
Well, you couldn't be any worse than you look.
你總不至於比看起來更不中用
Rast...
雷斯特
See what he can do.
試試他有多厲害
I yield.
我投降
Please, no more. On your feet.
求你了,別再打了 站起來
Pick up your sword.
撿起你的劍
Hit him till he finds his feet.
揍他,直到他爬起來爲止
It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down south.
看來南方連偷獵者和小偷都人手短缺
Now they send us squealing bloody pigs.
把只會叫喚的豬都給送來了
Jon! Again, harder.
瓊恩 再打,狠狠打
I yield! Enough!
我投降 夠了
He yielded.
他投降了
Looks like the bastard's in love.
看來咱們的野種談戀愛啦
All right then, Lord Snow,
好吧,雪諾大人
you wish to defend your lady love,
既然你打算爲心愛的小姐而戰
let's make it an exercise.
我們就好好打一場
You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient to make Lady Piggy squeal.
你們兩個,你們三個人應該夠豬小姐受的了
All you've got to do is get past the bastard.
但首先,你們要打發掉擋路的野種
Are you sure you want to do this? No.
你確定要跟我打 不啊
Yield yield yield! I yield.
投降投降,我投降
We're done for today.
今天到此爲止
Go clean the armory.
去清掃軍械庫
That's all you're good for.
你們就只配幹這個了
Well fought! Piss off.
打得好 走開
Did he hurt you?
他傷着你了嗎
I've had worse.
不是第一次了
You can call me Sam... if you want.
如果你願意的話可以叫我山姆
My mother calls me Sam...
我媽就這麼叫我
It's not going to get any easier, you know?
這裏的日子可不好過
You're going to have to defend yourself.
你必須保護好自己
Why didn't you get up and fight?
剛纔怎麼不站起來反擊
I wanted to.
我也想
I just couldn't. Why not?
可就是做不到 爲什麼
I'm a coward.
我是個窩囊廢
My father always says so.
家父常這麼說
The wall's no place for cowards.
長城可不是窩囊廢該待的地方
You're right. I'm sorry.
你說得對,對不起
I just... wanted to thank you.
我,只想謝謝你
A bloody coward.
該死的窩囊廢
People saw us talking to him.
他們都看到我們跟他說話了
Now they'll think we're cowards too.
搞不好也把我們當成窩囊廢了
You're too stupid to be a coward.
你太笨了,當不成窩囊廢
You're too stupid to be a... Quick now,
你才太笨 ... 抓緊時間
before summer's over.
趁着夏天還沒結束
C'mere!
來啊
Vaes Dothrak... the city of the horselords.
這就是維斯·多斯拉克,馬王之城
A pile of mud.
不就一堆爛泥
Mud and shit and twigs...
樹枝、稀泥亂堆的建築
best these savages can do.
野蠻人就這點水平
These are my people now.
他們現在是我的族人
You shouldn't call them savages.
別再叫他們野蠻人了
I'll call them what I like, because they're my people.
我愛怎麼叫就怎麼叫,因爲他們是我的臣民
This is my army.
這是我的軍隊
Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army.
卓戈卡奧帶着我的軍隊走錯了方向
If my brother was given an army of Dothraki,
若我哥哥真有了一支多斯拉克軍隊
could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?
你說他能征服七國嗎
The Dothraki have never crossed the narrow sea.
多斯拉克人從未跨過狹海
They fear any water their horses can't drink.
他們畏懼不適合馬飲用的水
But if they did?
如果過海了呢
King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle,
勞勃國王倒是會蠢到跟他們正面決戰
but the men advising him are different.
但他的高參們不會給出這種建議
And you know these men?
你瞭解他們嗎
I fought beside them once,
我曾與他們並肩作戰
long ago.
很久以前
Now Ned Stark wants my head.
而現在奈德·史塔克要取我的腦袋
He drove me from my land.
他將我逐出我的領地
You sold slaves.
你賣♥奴隸
Aye.
是啊
Why? I had no money
爲什麼 我沒錢
and an expensive wife.
還有個揮霍無度的妻子
And where is she now?
她現在何處
In another place,
在別的地方
with another man.
和別的男人在一起
Your Grace? Yes, my dear?
陛下 怎麼了,親愛的
They call you the last dragon...
他們說您是最後的真龍傳人
They do.
沒錯
You have dragon's blood in your veins?
那您的血管裏流淌着真龍的血
It's entirely possible.
完全可能
What happened to the dragons?
那些龍最後怎麼了
I was told that brave men killed them all.
我聽說勇者屠龍
The brave men didn't kill dragons.
真的勇士不是殺龍
The brave men rode them.
而是駕馭它們
Rode them from Valyria to build
勇者從瓦雷利亞乘龍而來
the greatest civilization this world has ever seen.
建立了世上前所未有的偉大文明
The breath of the greatest dragon forged the Iron Throne,
巨龍之息熔鑄了鐵王座
which the usurper is keeping warm for me.
如今篡奪者還在幫我暖着它呢
The swords of the vanquished,
敗兵之劍
a thousand of them...
上千把劍
melted together like so many candles.
如同千支蠟燭熔爲一體
I have always wanted to see a dragon.
我一直夢想着能看見真龍
There is nothing in the world that I would rather see.
這是我最大的心願
Really. Why dragons?
是嗎,爲什麼想見龍
They can fly.
因爲它們會飛
And wherever they are, just a few flaps of their wings
無論在哪裏,只要輕輕揮動翅膀
and they're somewhere else...
便能到達另一個地方
far away.
很遠的地方
And they can kill.
而且它們能殺戮
Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them
任何想要傷害它們的人或物
gets burned away to nothing...
瞬間便能燒成灰燼
melted...like so many candles.
如蠟燭般熔化
Yes. Seeing a dragon would make me very happy.
沒錯,要是能見到龍,我會高興死的
Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house,
在妓院裏困了十五年之久
I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy.
我還以爲你更願意重見藍天呢
I was not locked in. I have seen things.
我又沒被關起來,我見過世面的
What have you seen? I've seen...
你見過什麼 我見過
a man from Asshai with a dagger of real dragonglass.
佩帶龍晶匕♥首的亞夏人
I've seen a man who could change his face
我見過有人變臉
the way that other men change their clothes.
跟換衣服一樣輕鬆
And I've seen a pirate who wore his weight in gold
我見過有個海盜渾身披金戴銀
and whose ship had sails of colored silk.
船上張着彩色絲綢的風帆
So...
那
Have you seen one?
你見過嗎
A pirate ship? A dragon.
海盜船嗎 真龍
No.
沒
No, the last one died many years before I was born.
沒有,最後一隻早在我出生前就死了
I'll tell you what I have seen:
我來說說我所見過的吧
Their skulls.
龍的頭骨
They used to decorate the throne room in the Red Keep.
曾用來裝飾紅堡王座廳
When I was very young, just three or four,
我小時候,大概三四歲吧
my father used to walk me down the rows
父王常常領我走過廳堂
and I'd recite their names for him.
我要給他背誦龍的名字
When I got them all right, he'd give me a sweet.
如果全說對了,父王便會獎我糖喫
The ones closest to the door
最靠近門的那些頭骨
were the last ones they were able to hatch
是最後一代勉強孵化出的
and they were all stunted and wrong.
但都畸形怪狀發育不良
Skulls no bigger than dog skulls.
比狗的頭骨大不了多少
But as you got closer to the Iron Throne...
但你越走近鐵王座
They got bigger
龍頭則一個
and bigger and bigger.
比一個大
There was Ghiscar
它們是吉斯卡
And Valryon,
瓦列利安
Vermithrax,
維米斯克
Essovius...
伊索韋斯
Archonei,
阿克雷恩
Meraxes,
米拉西斯
Vhagar...
瓦格哈爾
and Balerion the Dread...
還有 "黑死神 "貝勒裏恩
whose fire forged
它噴出的烈焰 ...
the Seven Kingdoms
使得七大王國
into one.
最終統一
What happened to the skulls?
現在那些頭骨怎樣了
I don't know.
我不清楚
The Usurper had them smashed to powder, I expect.
大概早已被篡奪者碾成碎末
Scattered to the wind.
隨風而散了吧
That's very sad.
那真叫人難過
Yes, it is.
說的沒錯
What did I buy you for?
我爲什麼買♥下你
To make me sad? No, your Grace.
是爲了讓我難過嗎 當然不是,陛下
To, uh, teach your sister.
是爲了教您的妹妹
To teach my sister how to be a better lover?
教我妹妹精進牀笫之術
You think I bought you to make Khal Drogo happy?
你以爲我買♥你是爲了取悅卓戈卡奧嗎
Oh, you pretty little idiot.
真是個傻丫頭
Go on then. Get on with it.
繼續來,啊
Someday your husband will sit there
總有一天你的丈夫會坐在那裏
and you will sit by his side.
你坐在他身旁
and one day, before too long,
而在不久的將來
you will present your son to the court.
你會帶着兒子現身朝堂
All the lords of Westeros
維斯特洛的所有領主
will gather here to see the little prince...
齊聚一堂,拜見你的小王子
What if I have a girl?
萬一我生的是女孩呢
Gods be good, you'll have boys and girls and plenty of them.
諸神在上,你肯定會生一大羣男孩和女孩
What if I only have girls?
萬一我只生女孩怎麼辦
I wouldn't worry about that.
這怎麼可能
Jeyne poole's mother had five children... all of them girls.
珍妮·普爾的母親生了五個孩子,全是女孩
Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
確實,但這是極少數情況
But what if?
萬一發生了呢
Well, if you only had girls,
好吧,如果你只生女孩
I suppose the throne would pass
依我看,王位就會傳給
to prince Joffrey's little brother.
喬佛裏王子的弟弟
And everyone would hate me.
到時候人人都會討厭我
Nobody could ever hate you.
沒有人會討厭你
Joffrey does. Nonsense.
喬佛裏就是 亂說
Why would you say such a thing?
你怎麼會這樣想
That business with the wolves? Sansa,
就因爲冰原狼那件事嗎珊莎
I've told you a hundred times:
我都告訴過你多少遍了
a direwolf is not... Please shut up about it.
一隻冰原狼並不 ... 請別再提這個了
Do you remember your lessons?
你還記得上過的課嗎
Who built the Iron Throne?
誰鑄的鐵王座
Aegon the Conqueror.
征服者伊耿
And who built the Red Keep?
建造紅堡的又是誰
Maegor the Cruel.
殘酷梅葛
And how many years did it take to build...
又花了多長時間建造 ...
My grandfather and uncle were murdered here, weren't they?
我的祖父和伯父就是在這裏被殺害的吧
They were killed on the orders of King Aerys, yes.
是的,伊里斯國王下令殺害了他們
The mad king. Commonly known as The Mad king.
瘋王 世人都叫他瘋王
Why were they killed?
爲什麼要殺他們
You should be speak to your father about these matters.
這些事該去問你父親
I don't want to speak to my father... ever.
我再也不想跟他說話了
Sansa, you will find it in your heart
珊莎,你遲早會
to forgive your father.
真心原諒父親的
No, I won't.
不會
It's the Hand's tournament that's causing all this trouble, my lords.
諸位大人,麻煩都是首相的比武大會帶來的
The King's tournament.
國王的比武大會
I assure you the Hand wants no part of it.
我跟你保證,首相對這事一點興趣都沒有
Call it what you will, Lord Stark, Ser,
您怎麼說都行,史塔克大人
the city is packed with people and more flooding in every day.
全國各地的人每天如潮水般湧入都城
Last night we had a tavern riot, a brothel fire,
昨兒晚上就有一起酒館暴亂,一家妓院起火
three stabbings and a drunken horse race down the Street of Sisters.
三起械鬥,還有匹喝醉的馬衝進了修女街
Dreadful. If you can't keep the King's peace,
嚇人喲 你要是連城裏的秩序都無法維持
perhaps the City Watch should be commanded by someone who can.
恐怕都城守衛隊得換個有辦法的人當司令
I need more men. You'll get 50.
我需要人手 給你調五十人
Lord Baelish will see it paid for. I will?
錢的事交給貝里席大人打點 我打點
You found money for a champion's purse,
你連比武冠軍的賞金都籌得出
you can find money to keep the peace.
多弄幾個銅板維持治安不成問題
I'll also give you 20 of my household guard
我再從我的貼身護衛中撥二十個人給你
till the crowds have left.
直到城裏這批人離開爲止
Thank you, my Lord Hand, ser.
非常感謝,首相大人
They will be put to good use.
我一定讓他們派上用場
The sooner this is over, the better.
這場鬧劇早收場,我們早安心
The realm prospers from such events, my lord.
王國就是因爲這種事才興盛的啊,大人
They give the great a chance at glory,
對上等階級是求取榮耀的大好時機
and the lowly a respite from their woes.
至於老百姓嘛,也能因此暫時忘憂解愁
And every inn in the city is full.
城裏的旅店通通客滿
And the whores are walking bow legged.
妓♥女接客接到腳都合不攏
I'm sure the tourney puts coins in many a pocket.
我敢肯定很多人會趁機大撈一筆
Now... If there's nothing else, my lords?
諸位大人,如果沒有別的事就散了吧
Oh, this heat.
好熱
On days like this, I envy you northerners your summer snows.
每到這種天氣,我就羨慕你們北方人有夏雪
Until tomorrow, my lord...
大人,明天見
I've been hoping to talk to you about Jon Arryn.
我一直想和您談談瓊恩·艾林
Lord Arryn?
艾林大人
Oh, his death was
我們都對艾林公爵的
a great sadness to all of us.
病逝感到遺憾
I took personal charge of his care,
我親自照料他
but I could not save him.
但還是回天乏術
His sickness struck him
他的病來得
very hard and very fast.
既快且猛
I saw him in my chambers
在他去世前一晚
just the night before he passed.
還到過我的房間
Lord Jon often came to me for counsel.
瓊恩大人以前常來找我商量國事
Why?
爲什麼
I have been grand maester for many years.
我任職大學士有些年頭了
Kings and hands have come to me for advice since...
歷任國王和首相找我尋求建議, 那還是從 ...
What did Jon want the night before he died?
艾林死前那晚找您有什麼事
Oh, he came inquiring after a book.
他當時是來借一本書
A book?
一本書
What book?
什麼書
Oh, I fear it would be of little interest to you, my lord.
大人,恐怕您會覺得很無趣
A ponderous tome.
一本厚重的大部頭
No, I'd like to read it.
沒關係,我想看看
The Lineages and Histories
《七國主要貴族之 "
of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms,
世家譜系與歷史
With Descriptions of Many High Lords
(內附關於許多爵爺、夫人
and Noble Ladies and Their Children."
和他們子女的描述 )》
Harkon Umber, first of his name,
"哈孔·安柏一世 "
born to Lord Hother Umber and Lady Amaryllis Umber
霍瑟·安柏大人和阿米莉絲·安柏之子
in the 183rd year after Aegon's Landing,
於伊耿登陸後第 183 年
at the Last Hearth. Blue of eye, brown of hair
出生於最後壁爐城,藍眼睛、棕頭髮
and fair complected, died in his 14th year
白皮膚,十四歲那年
of a wound sustained in a bear hunt."
死於獵熊時所負的傷 "
As I said, my lord, a ponderous read.
大人,如我所言,這書枯燥乏味
Did Jon Arryn tell you what he wanted with it?
瓊恩·艾林說過想在書裏找什麼嗎
He did not, my lord. And I did not presume to ask.
回大人,沒有,我也不該問
Jon's death... Such a tragedy.
瓊恩的死 ... 確實令人悲傷
Did he say anything to you during his final hours?
他在病危時跟您說過些什麼 ...
Nothing of import, my lord.
沒說什麼重要的話,大人
Oh... there was one phrase
只有這麼一句
He kept repeating:
他一直在重複
The seed is strong," I think it was.
我想應該是 "種性強韌 ""
The seed is strong"?
"種性強韌 ""
What does that mean?
那是什麼意思
The dying mind is a demented mind, Lord Stark.
人之將死,心智自然失常,史塔克大人
For all the weight they're given,
至於說其中的含意
last words are usually as significant as first words.
臨終之言不比初生兒咿呀學語更有價值
And you're quite certain he died of a natural illness?
所以您確信瓊恩·艾林死於突發性疾病
What else could it be?
若非疾病,還會是什麼呢
Poison.
毒藥
A disturbing thought.
這想法真叫人不寒而慄
No no no, I don't think it likely.
不不,我認爲不可能
The Hand was loved by all.
人人都愛戴首相大人
What sort of man would dare...
怎麼會有禽獸膽敢 ...
I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon.
我倒聽說毒藥是女人的武器
Yes, women, cravens...
是有這種說法,包括女人、懦夫
and eunuchs.
還有太監
Did you know that Lord Varys is a eunuch?
您可知道,瓦里斯大人是太監
Yes yes, of course.
對對,當然了
How that sort of person found himself
那種人怎麼會成爲
on the king's council, I will never know.
國王的重臣,我一直想不通
I've taken enough of your time.
我已經佔用您太多時間了
No trouble at all, my lord. It's a great honor...
能爲大人盡綿薄之力,是我的榮幸
Thank you.
謝謝您
I'll find my own way out.
您請留步
Syrio says a water dancer
西利歐說水舞者
can stand on one toe for hours.
可以用一隻腳趾站好幾個小時
It's a hard fall down these steps.
跌下來可不好玩
Syrio says every hurt is a lesson
西利歐說每次傷痛都是一次教訓
and every lesson makes you better.
而每次教訓都讓人成長
Tomorrow I'm going to be chasing cats. Cats?
明天開始我要去追貓 貓
Syrio says.
又是西利歐說的
He says every swordsman should study cats.
他說每個劍士都應該向貓學習
They're quiet as shadows and as light as feathers.
它們靜如影,輕如羽
You have to be quick to catch them.
你要非常敏捷,才能捉住它們
He's right about that.
他說得很對
Now that Bran's awake
既然布蘭醒了
will he come live with us?
他會來跟我們一起住嗎
Well, he needs to get his strength back first.
他得先恢復體力才成
He wants to be a knight of the Kingsguard.
他想成爲御林鐵衛的騎士
He can't be one now, can he? No.
他不能當騎士了吧 不能了
But someday
但有朝一日
he could be lord of a holdfast
他能成爲城堡領主
or sit on the king's council.
或是國王的重臣
Or he might raise castles like Brandon the Builder.
也可能會像築城者布蘭登那樣興建城堡
Can I be lord of a holdfast?
那我可以當城堡領主嗎
You will marry a high lord
你會嫁給某個達官顯貴
and rule his castle.
管理他的城堡
And your sons shall be knights
你的兒子們則會當上騎士
and princes and lords.
王子或者領主
No.
不要
That's not me.
那纔不是我
Hello.
你好
Ser Alliser said I'm to be your new watch partner.
艾裏沙爵士說我以後就是你巡夜的新搭檔
I should warn you,
我要提醒你
I don't see all that well.
我的眼睛不太好使
Come stand by the fire.
過來烤火
It's warmer. No, that's all right. I'm fine.
這裏暖和些 沒關係,我不冷
You're not. You're freezing.
嘴硬,你凍得渾身發抖
I don't like high places.
我討厭太高的地方
You can't fight.
你不會打架
You can't see.
眼睛不好
You're afraid of heights and almost everything else probably.
不光怕高,幾乎什麼都怕
What are you doing here, Sam?
那你幹嘛來這兒山姆
On the morning of my 18th nameday, my father came to me.
在我十八歲命名日那天清晨
You're almost a man now," He said...
家父對我說, " 你就快成年了 "
but you're not worthy of my land and title.
但你配不上我的領地和封號 "
Tomorrow, you're going to take the black,
明天,你就披上黑衣
forsake all claim to your inheritance and start north.
宣佈放棄一切繼承權,動身北上
If you do not," He said...
如果你不照辦 " 他說
then we'll have a hunt
"那我們就外出打獵 "
and somewhere in these woods your horse will stumble
而你的馬將在林中某處跌倒
and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die.
你也會飛出馬鞍摔死
Or so I'll tell your mother.
至少我會這麼告訴你母親
Nothing would please me more."
沒什麼比這更讓我覺得痛快了 "
Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he?
艾裏沙爵士明天還會逼我打架,對吧
Yes, he is.
沒錯
I'm not going to get any better, you know?
我永遠都不會進步,你知道嗎
Well...
但是
you can't get any worse.
你也不會再退步了
I hear you're reading a boring book.
聽說你在讀一本枯燥乏味的書
Pycelle talks too much.
派席爾說得太多了
Oh, he never stops.
他就沒停過
Do you know Ser Hugh of the Vale?
你認識峽谷的修夫爵士嗎
Not surprising. Until recently,
意料之中,前些日子
he was only a squire... Jon Arryn's squire.
他還只是瓊恩·艾林的侍從
He was knighted almost immediately
在他的主人不合時宜地死亡之後
after his master's untimely death.
他差不多立即受封爲騎士
Knighted for what?
因何受封
Why are you telling me this?
爲什麼告訴我這個
I promised Cat that I'd help you.
我答應凱特幫你
Where is Ser Hugh?
修夫爵士在哪裏
I'll speak to him. A singularly bad idea.
我要和他談談 不折不扣的昏招
Do you see that boy there?
你可看見在那邊的小子
One of Varys's little birds.
瓦里斯的小小鳥
The Spider has taken a great interest in your comings and goings.
"八爪蜘蛛 "對你的一舉一動都很有興趣
Now look there.
現在再瞧瞧那邊
That one belongs to the Queen.
那傢伙是王后的人
And do you see that septa pretending to read her book?
看見那位假裝讀書的修女了嗎
Varys or the Queen?
瓦里斯的還是王后的
No, she's one of mine.
都不是,她是我的人
Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely?
你手下可有讓你完全信任的人
Yes. The wiser answer was no, my lord.
有 聰明的回答是沒有,大人
Get a message to this paragon of yours...
通知你的這位模範部下
discreetly... send him to question Ser Hugh.
務必要小心,派他去找修夫爵士
After that, you might want him
在那之後,你或許想讓他
to visit a certain armorer in the city.
拜訪一下城裏的一位武器師傅
He lives in a large house at the top of the Street of Steel.
他住在鋼鐵街頂的一棟大房子裏
Why? I have my observers, as I said,
爲什麼 如我所言,我有自己的眼線
and it's possible that they saw Lord Arryn
他們看見艾林大人死前的幾周
visit this armorer several times in the weeks before his death.
三番五次去找這位武器師傅
Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you.
貝里席大人,或許我不應該不信任你
Distrusting me was the wisest thing
不信任我是你跳下馬背以來
you've done since you climbed off your horse.
所做過的最明智的事
Two, three,
二十二二十三 ...
five,
二十四二十五,
six, seven,
二十六二十七
eight, nine
二十八二十九
Ser Hugh?
修夫爵士
30, 31, 32
三十三十一三十二
Ser Hugh! As you can see, I'm busy.
修夫爵士 沒看見我很忙嗎
I'm here on behalf of Lord Eddard Stark,
我奉國王之手御前首相
the Hand of the King.
艾德·史塔克大人之命前來
I'm the captain of his guard.
我是他的侍衛隊長
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name, ser...
抱歉,你是什麼爵士
No "Ser." I'm not a knight.
我並非騎士,未曾加官晉爵
I see. Well, it just so happens that I am.
我知道了,但碰巧我是騎士
He said he'd be glad to talk to the Hand himself.
他說很樂意與首相本人會面
He's a knight, you see.
因爲他是名騎士
Ah, a knight.
騎士啊
They strut around like roosters down here.
這兒的騎士如公雞般趾高氣昂
Even the ones who've never seen an arrow coming their way.
從未經歷過刀風箭雨的雛兒也是如此
You shouldn't be out here, my lord.
大人,您不該來這兒
There's no telling who has eyes where. Let them look.
不知道會被誰的眼線盯上 他們但看無妨
The former Hand did call on me, my lord, several times.
前首相大人是找過我幾次,大人
I regret to say he did not honor me with his patronage.
遺憾的是我沒那個榮幸,不曾爲他效勞
What did Lord Arryn want?
艾林大人想要什麼
He always came to see the boy.
他總來見那孩子
I'd like to see him as well.
我也想見見那孩子
As you wish, my lord.
遵命,大人
Gendry!
詹德利
Here he is.
就是他
Strong for his age. He works hard.
以他這年紀算得強壯,幹起活來也挺勤快
Show the hand the helmet you made, lad.
小子,讓首相大人瞧瞧你打的那頂頭盔吧
This is fine work. It's not for sale.
做得很好 這不是拿來賣♥的
Boy, this is the King's Hand!
小子,這可是首相大人哪
If his lordship wants the helm... I made it for me.
大人他看得上眼 ... 我做了給自己戴的
Forgive him, my lord. There's nothing to forgive.
大人,請原諒他 沒什麼好原諒的
When Lord Arryn came to visit you, what would you talk about?
艾林大人來看你時,你們都說了些什麼
He just asked me questions is all, my lord.
大人,他不過就問了些問題
What kind of questions?
什麼問題
About my work at first,
開始是問我工作如何啊
if I was being treated well, if I liked it here.
主人待我如何啊,喜不喜歡這差事啊
But then he started asking me about my mother.
但之後他開始問我媽的事
Your mother? Who she was, what she looked like.
你母親 問她是誰,長得怎麼樣這些
What did you tell him?
你怎麼回答
She died when I was little.
我還小的時候她就死了
She had yellow hair.
她的頭髮是黃色的
She'd sing to me sometimes.
有時會唱歌給我聽
Look at me.
看着我
Get back to work, lad.
去幹活吧,小夥子
If the day ever comes when that boy
哪天那小子不想繼續鑄劍
would rather wield a sword than forge one,
想要實際弄把刀玩玩的話
Find anything?
您查出什麼了嗎
King Robert's bastard son.
勞勃國王的私生子
He likes that.
他就喜歡那樣
This is for the King from Lord Stark.
這是史塔克大人給國王的
Should I leave it with... Shhh.
我是留給你 ... 噓
Listen.
聽
Do you hear them?
聽到他們了嗎
How many do you think are in there with him?
你覺得屋裏有多少妞陪着他
Guess. Three?
猜猜看 三個
Four.
四個吧
He likes to do this when I'm on duty...
他就喜歡在我執勤時這麼幹
he makes me listen as he insults my sister.
讓我聽他做這種令我老姐蒙羞的事
Forgive me, my lord... Why do I have to forgive you?
大人,請原諒 爲什麼要原諒你
Have you wronged me?
你做了什麼錯事
We've met before, you know.
我們以前見過面
Have we? Strange, I've forgotten.
是嗎,奇怪,我倒不記得了
The siege of Pyke,
圍攻派克城時
we fought side by side one afternoon.
一日下午我們曾並肩作戰過
That's where you got your scar? Aye.
你的傷疤就是那時留下的 是的
One of the Greyjoys nearly took my eye.
葛雷喬伊家的人差點奪去了我的眼睛
Vicious sons of whores. They like their bloodshed.
一羣狗♥娘♥養的 他們殺戮成性
They stopped liking it at the end.
最後還是俯首稱臣了
That was a proper battle. D'you remember
那場戰鬥可真激烈,你還記得
Thoros of Myr charging through the breach?
密爾的戰僧索羅斯攻上城牆缺口嗎
With his burning sword?
手持冒火長劍吧
I'll remember that till the day I die.
我死都不會忘記
I saw the youngest of the Greyjoy lads at Winterfell.
在臨冬城,我看到了葛雷喬伊家的幼子
It was like seeing a shark on a mountaintop.
真是虎落平陽,龍困淺灘
Theon? He's a good lad.
你是說席恩,他人挺不錯的
I doubt it.
我深表懷疑
I'll bet you smell of blackberry jam!
我賭你聞起來像黑莓醬
Let me smell it. Come here.
讓我聞聞,過來
Can I leave this with you?
能請您代爲轉交嗎
The message from Lord Stark.
這是史塔克大人的信
I don't serve Lord Stark.
我又不爲史塔克大人效勞
Where have you been? Watch duty.
你去哪兒了 巡夜
With Sam. Ah, Prince Porkchop.
和山姆一起 豬排王子啊
Where is he? He wasn't hungry.
他人呢 他不餓
Impossible!
怎麼可能
That's enough.
夠了
Sam's no different from the rest of us.
山姆和我們一樣
There was no place for him in the world,
沒有容身的地方
so he's come here.
所以就來這兒了
We're not going to hurt him in the training yard anymore.
我們別在訓練場中摧殘他了
Never again, no matter what Thorne says.
不管索恩怎麼說,都不要欺負他
He's our brother now and we're going to protect him.
他現在是我們的兄弟,我們得保護他
You are in love, Lord Snow.
你這是談戀愛吧,雪諾大人
You girls can do as you please.
你們要孬種就孬種吧
But if Thorne puts me up against Lady Piggy,
但如果索恩叫我跟豬小姐打
I'm gonna slice me off a side of bacon.
我可是會好好切他一大塊火腿下來
No one touches Sam.
不準動山姆
What are you waiting for?
愣着幹嘛
Attack him!
打他
You get in there.
你上
Hit me.
打我
Go on, hit me!
來啊打我
I yield!
我投降
Yield, yield.
不打了
I yield.
我投降
You think this is funny, do you?
你覺得這樣很好玩是吧
When you're out there
等你們去了那邊
beyond the Wall with the sun going down,
在夜幕降臨時身處長城以北
do you want a man at your back?
你們是要一個值得信賴的戰友
Or a sniveling boy?
還是一個膽小鬼
You send this whore to give me commands?
你竟敢叫這婊♥子來對我發號施令
I should have sent you back her head!
我應該把她的頭還給你纔對
Forgive me, Khaleesi. I did as you asked.
請原諒我,卡麗熙,我照您吩咐去找他
Hush now. It's all right.
別怕,沒事的
Irri, take her and leave us. Yes, Khaleesi.
伊麗,帶她出去 遵命,卡麗熙
Why did you hit her?!
你爲什麼要打她
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要跟你說多少次
You do not command me.
你不可命令真龍
I wasn't commanding you.
我沒有命令你
I just wanted to invite you to supper.
只是想請你過來共進晚餐
What's this? It's a gift.
這是什麼 禮物
I had it made for you. Dothraki rags?
特地爲你做的 不就是多斯拉克的破布
Are you going to dress me now? Please.
現在輪到你給我挑衣服啦 請別這樣
This stinks of manure. All of it.
這些玩意兒全都有一股馬糞味
Stop... stop it. You would turn me
住手 你想讓我變成
into one of them, wouldn't you?
多斯拉克那樣的野蠻人,是吧
Next you'll want to braid my hair.
接下來你就會叫我綁辮子了
You've no right to a braid.
你沒有綁辮子的權利
You've won no victories yet.
因爲你還沒打過勝仗
You do not talk back to me!
還敢跟我頂嘴
You are a horselord's slut.
你這馬王的賤婦
And now you've woken the dragon...
現在你喚醒了睡龍 ...
I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki!
我是多斯拉克的卡麗熙
I am the wife of the great Khal
我是偉大卡奧的妻子
and I carry his son inside me.
而且懷有他的骨肉
The next time you raise a hand to me
你下次再敢動手打我
will be the last time you have hands.
我就把你的雙手砍掉
I know for a fact that some of the officers
我敢肯定,有些長官
go to that brothel in Mole's Town.
去了鼴鼠村的那家妓院
I wouldn't doubt it.
我信
Don't you think it's a little bit unfair?
你不覺得這有點兒不公平嗎
Making us take our vows
讓我們遵守誓言
while they sneak off for a little sally on the side?
他們卻跑去一邊鬼混
Sally on the side? It's silly, isn't it?
跑去鬼混 這種規定也太傻了
What, we can't defend the Wall unless we're celibate?
難道只有打光棍才能守住長城嗎
It's absurd. I didn't think you'd be so upset about it.
真可笑 我以爲你對這種事無所謂呢
Why not?
何出此言呢
Because I'm fat?
因爲我很胖嗎
No... But I like girls just as much as you do.
不是 ... 我可跟你一樣喜歡女孩子
They might not like me as much.
雖說她們可能不怎麼喜歡我
I've never... been with one.
我還是個處♥男
You've probably had hundreds.
你可能都御女無數了吧
No.
錯
As a matter of fact,
事實上
I'm the same as you.
我和你一樣
Yeah.
是嘛
I find that hard to believe.
真是難以置信
I came very close once.
我有次差點就成了
I was alone in a room with a naked girl, but...
那次我跟一個裸女獨處一室但 ...
You didn't know where to put it?
你不知道怎麼進去嗎
I know where to put it.
我知道怎麼進去
Was she...
是不是她 ...
old and ugly?
又老又醜
Young and gorgeous.
她年輕貌美
A whore named Ros.
是個叫洛絲的妓♥女
What color hair?
頭髮是什麼顏色
Red. Oh, I like red hair.
紅色 我就喜歡紅頭髮
And her, um...
那麼她 ...
Her...
她...
You don't want to know. That good?
你還是別知道的好 那麼大啊
Better. Oh no.
很大 不是吧
So why exactly
那爲什麼
did you not make love to Ros with the perfect...?
你不就勢上了洛絲,玩玩那對豐滿的 ...
What's my name?
我叫什麼名字
Jon Snow?
瓊恩·雪諾啊
And why is my surname Snow?
爲什麼我姓雪諾
Because...
因爲
you're a bastard from the north.
你是北境的私生子
I never met my mother.
我從未見過親生母親
My father wouldn't even tell me her name.
我父親都不肯告訴我她的名字
I don't know if she's living or dead.
我不知道她是生是死
I don't know if she's a noblewoman
也不知道她是貴婦人
or a fisherman's wife...
還是漁家女
or a whore.
或者妓♥女
So I sat there
所以我坐在那兒
in the brothel as Ros took off her clothes.
看着洛絲寬衣解帶
But I couldn't do it.
但什麼都沒做
Because all I could think was
我當時滿腦子想着
what if I got her pregnant
要是她懷上怎麼辦
and she had a child,
要是她生下了我的種
Another bastard named Snow?
豈不又是一個姓雪諾的私生子
It's not a good life for a child.
這對一個孩子而言可不公平
So...
所以到頭來
you didn't know where to put it?
你還是不知道怎麼進去啊
Enjoying yourselves?
挺開心的嘛
You look cold, boys.
看樣子你們很冷
It is a bit nippy.
是有點兒寒氣刺骨
A bit nippy, yeah, by the fire, indoors.
是啊,躲在屋裏偎着火爐還喊冷
It's still summer.
這還是夏天呢
Do you boys even remember the last winter?
你們還記得上個冬天嗎
How long has it been now? What, 10 years?
那是多久之前的事情了,十年該有了
I remember.
我還記得
Was it uncomfortable at Winterfell?
臨冬城內還好受嗎
Were there days when you just couldn't get warm,
那段時間,不管你叫僕人生多少火
never mind how many fires your servants built?
還是覺得不夠暖和,對吧
I build my own fires. That's admirable.
我自己生火 那敢情好
I spent six months out there, beyond the wall
那個冬天,我在長城以北
during the last winter.
熬了整整六個月
It was supposed to be a two week mission.
任務原定只用兩週
We heard a rumour Mance Rayder was planning to attack Eastwatch.
傳言曼斯·雷德密謀出兵東海望
So we went out to look for some of his men...
於是我們奉命北出長城
capture them, gather some knowledge.
想抓幾個野人來打探消息
The wildlings who fight for Mance Rayder are hard men.
曼斯·雷德手下的野人不是一般的強悍
Harder than you'll ever be.
你們這輩子都別想趕上
They know their country better than we do.
我們遠不如野人瞭解那邊的情況
They knew there was a storm coming in.
他們曉得暴風雪要來了
So they hid in their caves and waited for it to pass.
所以全都躲進山洞,等着風雪停歇
And we got caught in the open.
而我們就迎頭撞上了
Wind so strong
那狂風
it yanked 100 foot trees straight from the ground,
直接將百尺高的參天大樹
roots and all.
連根拔起
If you took your gloves off
你要是想小解
to find your cock to have a piss,
膽敢摘下手套
you lost a finger to the frost.
一根手指就凍掉了
And all in darkness.
而且四周全是黑暗
You don't know cold.
真正的寒冷什麼樣子
Neither of you do.
你們兩個都沒見過
The horses died first.
先死的是馬
We didn't have enough to feed them, to keep them warm.
因爲沒有足夠的糧草,它們無法保持體溫
Eating the horses was easy.
喫掉死馬倒是沒什麼
But later when we started to fall...
但之後,當我們的弟兄開始倒下
that wasn't easy.
那就不好受了
We should have had a couple of boys like you along, shouldn't we?
我們應該帶幾個你這樣的小子在身邊,對吧
Soft, fat boys like you.
白白胖胖的
We'd have lasted a fortnight on you
足夠喫上十天半月的了
and still had bones leftover for soup.
剩下的骨頭還可以燉湯喝
Soon we'll have new recruits
新兵在路上了
and you lot will be passed along to the Lord Commander
你們幾個小鬼很快就要交由總司令大人
for assignment
分配任務
and they will call you men of the Night's Watch,
別人會稱你們爲守夜人的漢子
but you'd be fools to believe it.
但只有笨蛋纔信以爲真
You're boys still.
你們還是乳臭未乾的小鬼
And come the winter you will die...
冬天一來就全像蒼蠅一樣
like flies.
死得四腳朝天
I hit him.
我剛打了他
I hit the dragon.
我剛打了真龍
Your brother Rhaegar was the last dragon.
你大哥雷加纔是最後的真龍傳人
Viserys is less than the shadow of a snake.
韋賽里斯連條蛇的影子都不如
He is still the true king.
他畢竟是真正的國王
The truth now:
說實話
do you want to see your brother sitting on the Iron Throne?
你希望你哥哥坐上鐵王座嗎
No.
不
But the common people are waiting for him.
可老百姓們都等着他
Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners
伊利里歐說他們正忙着縫製真龍旗幟
and praying for his return.
祈禱他早日歸來
The common people pray for rain,
老百姓祈禱的是風調雨順
health and a summer that never ends.
身體健康,以及永不結束的夏日
They don't care what games the high lords play.
王公貴族怎麼玩權力遊戲都沒關係
What do you pray for, ser Jorah?
那你會爲何事祈禱呢,喬拉爵士
Home.
我只想回家
I pray for home too.
我也是
My brother will never take back the Seven Kingdoms.
哥哥永遠無法奪回七國
He couldn't lead an army
就算我夫君給他軍隊
even if my husband gave him one.
他也沒有統御的能力
He'll never take us home.
他永遠無法帶我們回家
Lover's quarrel?
小兩口吵架
I'm sorry. Do I...?
抱歉,請問您 ...
Sansa dear, this is Lord Baelish. He's known...
珊莎,這是貝里席大人,他是 ...
An old friend of the family.
你們家的老朋友
I've known your mother a long long time.
我與你母親相識很久了
Why do they call you Littlefinger? Arya!
爲什麼他們叫你小指頭 艾莉亞
Don't be rude! No, it's quite all right.
太不禮貌了 不,沒關係
When I was a child I was very small
我小時候特別瘦小
and I come from a little spit of land called the Fingers,
我家封地又位於五指半島最小的半島上
So you see,
所以你瞧
it's an exceedingly clever nickname.
這外號實在是名副其實
I've been sitting here for days!
老子在這兒坐多久了
Start the damn joust
還不趕快開始
before I piss myself!
老子快憋不住尿了
Gods, who is that?
諸神啊,那是誰
Ser Gregor Clegane.
格雷果·克里岡爵士
They call him the Mountain.
人稱魔山
The Hound's older brother.
獵狗的哥哥
And his opponent? Ser Hugh of the Vale.
他的對手是誰 峽谷的修夫爵士
He was Jon Arryn's squire.
他曾是瓊恩·艾林的侍從
Look how far he's come.
看看他能撐多久
Yes yes, enough of the bloody pomp.
夠了,少他媽裝腔作勢
Have at it!
直接開打
Not what you were expecting?
你沒想到是這個結果吧
Has anyone ever told you the story of the Mountain and the Hound?
聽過魔山和獵狗的故事嗎
Lovely little tale of brotherly love.
那種兄弟之愛真是感人啊
The Hound was just a pup,
那時獵狗還是小狗崽
six years old maybe.
才六歲左右吧
Gregor a few years older...
格雷果年長他幾歲
Already a big lad, already getting a bit of a reputation.
已經是個小夥子,有了點名聲
Some lucky boys
有的小男孩
just born with a talent for violence.
天生就孔武有力
One evening Gregor found his little brother
一天傍晚,格雷果發現他弟弟
playing with a toy by the fire...
在火盆旁玩玩具
Gregor's toy,
那是格雷果的玩具
a wooden knight.
一個木雕騎士
Gregor never said a word,
格雷果二話不說
he just grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck
一把抓住弟弟的脖子
and shoved his face into the burning coals.
把他的臉按在燃燒的炭火上
Held him there
就那麼按着
while the boy screamed,
絲毫不理會弟弟的慘叫
while his face melted.
任由他的臉燒燬
There aren't very many people who know that story.
沒幾個人知道這件事
I won't tell anyone. I promise.
我不會說出去的,我保證
No, please don't.
千萬別說
If the Hound so much as heard you mention it,
要是讓獵狗聽到了
I'm afraid all the knights in King's Landing
恐怕君臨所有的騎士
would not be able to save you.
都救不了你
My lord, her grace the Queen.
大人,王后陛下駕到
Your grace. You're missing your tournament.
陛下 你缺席了你的比武大會
Putting my name on it doesn't make it mine.
以我冠名,並不能說就是我的
I thought we might put what happened on the kingsroad behind us...
那天國王大道上發生的事兒也該過去了
the ugliness with the wolves.
因狼引起的不快
And forcing you to kill the beast was extreme.
逼你殺掉那野獸是有點過分了
Though sometimes we go to extremes
不過呢,有時爲孩子們着想
where our children are concerned.
我們做大人的也難免走極端
How is Sansa?
珊莎怎樣了
She likes it here.
她喜歡這裏
She's the only Stark who does.
史塔克家就她喜歡這裏
Favors her mother,
像她母親
not much of the north in her.
沒有太多北方味兒
What are you doing here? I might ask the same of you.
您來此有何意圖 我也要問同樣的問題
What is it you hope to accomplish?
你究竟有什麼打算
The king called on me to serve him and the realm,
國王召我來輔佐,助他治理王國
and that's what I'll do until he tells me otherwise.
如此而已,除非他往後有了別的主意
You can't change him. You can't help him.
你改變不了他,也幫不了他
He'll do what he wants, which is all he's ever done.
他做事我行我素,向來如此
You'll try your best to pick up the pieces.
而你就要盡全力收拾殘局
If that's my job, then so be it.
如果這是首相的職責,我做便是了
You're just a soldier, aren't you?
你只是個小兵嗎
You take your orders and you carry on.
只知道服從命令
I suppose it makes sense.
說來也對
Your older brother was trained to lead
你的兄長學到的是領導
and you were trained to follow.
而你學到的是服從
I was also trained to kill my enemies, your Grace.
我還學到了殺敵的本事陛下
As was I.
我也一樣
Seven blessings to you, goodfolk!
好心人,七神保佑你們
And to you.
也保佑你
Boy! Bread, meat and beer. Quickly.
小子,快拿麪包,肉和啤酒來
Ah, good idea, grandfather. I'm starving.
不錯啊,老爺子,我餓壞了
A song while we wait or...?
我給你們唱首歌,邊聽邊等
I'd rather throw myself down a well.
聽你鬼叫,我還不如死了好
Now now, grandfather,
別這樣,老爺子
this may be your last chance if you're heading north.
再往北走就沒這麼好的機會了
The only music the northerners know is the howling of wolves!
北境只有狼嚎,可沒人唱歌啊
Gods.
諸神在上
I'm sorry, my lord. We're full up. Every room.
大人,真對不住,咱們客滿了
My men can sleep in the stable.
我的手下睡馬廄就好
As for myself, I don't require a large room.
至於我嘛,不需要多大的房間
Truly, my lord, we have nothing.
大人,我們真的沒辦法安排
Is there nothing I can do...
難道說,這事兒就沒有
to remedy this?
迴旋的餘地了嗎 ...
You can have my room.
您可以將就我的房間
Now there's a clever man.
這傢伙聰明
You can manage food, I trust? Yoren, dine with me.
喫的方面你沒問題吧,尤倫,跟我一起喫
Might I entertain you while you eat?
可否榮幸地在您用餐時爲您助興
I can sing of your father's victory at King's Landing!
讓我爲您唱一首歌頌令尊君臨大捷的歌吧
Nothing would more likely ruin my supper.
那我不反胃死纔怪
Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人
What an unexpected pleasure.
好個意外的驚喜
I was sorry to have missed you at Winterfell.
很遺憾沒能在臨冬城見到您
Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人
I was still Catelyn Tully
我上次在此投宿時
the last time I stayed here.
還是徒利家的凱特琳
You, ser,
這位先生
is that the black bat of Harrenhal
你外衣上繡的可是
I see embroidered on your coat?
赫倫堡的黑蝙蝠
It is, my lady.
是的,夫人
And is Lady Whent a true and honest friend
家父是奔流城的霍斯特·徒利
to my father, Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun?
敢問河安夫人是不是他忠誠的盟友
She is.
她當然是
The Red Stallion was always a welcome sight at Riverrun.
紅色駿馬紋章向來受奔流城歡迎禮遇
My father counts Jonas Bracken
家父將裘諾斯·佈雷肯伯爵
amongst his oldest and most loyal bannermen.
視爲追隨他最久也最忠心耿耿的封臣
Our lord is honored by his trust.
我家大人感激令尊的信任
I envy your father
我羨慕令尊
all his fine friends, lady Stark,
有這麼多好朋友史塔克夫人
But I don't quite see the purpose of this.
但我不明白您這麼做有何目的
I know your sigil as well...
佛雷家的雙塔標誌
the twin towers of Frey.
我也很熟悉
How fares your lord, ser?
爵士,你家主人近來可好
Lord Walder is well, my lady.
夫人,瓦德大人他很好
He has asked your father for the honor of his presence
他打算在九十歲命名日那天
on his 90th nameday,
迎娶新夫人
he plans to take another wife.
邀請令尊大人到場賞光
This man
此人
came into my house as a guest
以客人身份來到我家
and there conspired to murder my son,
意圖謀害我的兒子
A boy of 10.
我兒子才十歲
In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve,
以勞勃國王和諸位侍奉的貴族大人之名
I call upon you to seize him
我請求你們將他繩之以法
and help me return him to Winterfell
並協助我將他送至臨冬城
to await the king's justice.
聽候國王律法發落