權力的遊戲   第五季 第一集
Game of Thrones  S05E01
July 28, 2019, 2:39 p.m.

野人王雷德被燒死


A royal wedding is history.
王室婚禮即是歷史
He's choking!
他噎住了
Come with me now. Joffrey! Joffrey!
快跟我走 喬佛裏 喬佛裏
He poisoned my son.
他毒死了我兒子
Take him. Take him!
抓住他 抓住他
You're safe with me
你在我身邊是安全的
and sailing home.
我們乘船回家
They say , slaves died building the Great Pyramid of Meereen.
據說爲建造彌林大金字塔 上千名奴隸喪命
Mhysa! Mhysa!
母親 母親
Your brother is dead.
你哥哥死了
Do you know what that means?
你知道這意味着什麼嗎
It means I'll become king. Yes.
意味着我會成爲國王 是的
Now, as the king,
現在 作爲國王
you will have to marry.
你要結婚
I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武審判
Tyrion Lannister,
提利昂·蘭尼斯特
you are hereby sentenced to death.
我宣判你死刑
He came from the sky.
他從天而降
My girl.
我的女兒
My little girl.
我的小女兒
Myrcella is my only daughter.
彌賽菈是我唯一的女兒
Dorne is the safest place for her.
對她而言多恩是最安全的地方
You're Arya Stark.
你是艾莉亞·史塔克
I'll take you to safety.
我帶你去安全的地方
Arya!
艾莉亞
Arya!
艾莉亞
Cousin Lancel,
藍賽爾堂弟
Cersei must have great trust in you.
看來瑟曦很是信任你啊
Get back into bed.
回牀上去
More wine, your grace?
還要酒嗎 陛下
The bore got me.
野豬害死了我
generations have defended this castle.
上百代守夜人保衛過這座城堡
She will not fall tonight.
它今夜不會失陷
Let's kill some crows!
殺烏鴉去
Are you attacking us? No.
是你們偷襲 不是
We don't have the men.
我們人手不夠
Stand down!
退後
It is customary to kneel when surrendering to a king.
向國王投降通常應當下跪
We do not kneel.
我們從不下跪
What are you doing?
你來做什麼
What do you think I'm doing?
你以爲我來做什麼
I'm sorry.
對不起
Tyrion.
提利昂
You're no son of mine.
你不是我兒子
I am your son.
我是您兒子
What have you done?
你做了什麼
We shouldn't be out here alone. Why not?
我們不該私自出來 爲什麼
If your father... He'll never know we're gone.
如果你父親 他不會知道的
But if he finds out...
可是如果被他發現...
You don't need to be afraid of my father.
你無須懼怕我父親
Are you sure?
你確定
Yes.
確定
We shouldn't go in. Of course we should.
我們不該進去 我們當然要進
Get out. Get out!
出去 滾
Let's go. No.
我們走吧 不
Listen to your friend.
聽你朋友的話
They said that you were terrifying
他們說你可怕
with cat's teeth and three eyes.
有貓的尖牙 三隻眼睛
You're not terrifying.
你並不可怕
You're boring.
你很無趣
You don't know what I am.
你並不瞭解我
I know you're a witch and you can see the future.
我知道你是女巫 能看到未來
Tell me mine.
講講我的未來
Everyone wants to know their future
人人都想知道自己的未來
until they know their future.
知道了又後悔
This is my father's land. My land.
這是我父親的領地 我的領地
Tell me my future
講講我的未來
or I'll have your two boring eyes gouged out of your head.
不然我叫人剜出你那雙無趣的狗眼
Your blood.
你的血
Give me a taste.
給我嚐嚐
Three questions you get.
你可以問三個問題
You won't like the answers.
但你不會喜歡答案
I've been promised to the prince.
我與王子訂有婚約
When will we marry?
我們何時成婚
You will never wed the prince.
你永遠不會與王子成婚
You will wed the king.
你會嫁給國王
But I will be queen?
但我會成爲王后
Oh, yes.
是的
You'll be queen.
你會當上王后
For a time.
當一段日子
Then comes another,
然後會有另一位王后
younger,
比你年輕
more beautiful,
比你美麗
to cast you down and take all you hold dear.
她會推翻你 奪走所有你珍愛的東西
Wwill the king and I have children?
我和國王會有孩子嗎
No. The king will have children
不會 國王會有二十個兒女
and you will have three.
而你有三個
That doesn't make sense.
這不合道理
Gold will be their crowns.
他們將以黃金爲寶冠
Gold their shrouds.
以黃金爲裹屍布
Come on, we have to go.
走吧 我們該走了
We have to go! Cersei!
我們該走了 瑟曦
Bearers, put it down.
落轎
Bearers, up.
起轎
Away.

Your Grace, we are honored by your presence.
陛下 您的光臨令我們倍感榮耀
The mourners are waiting.
送葬的人羣正在恭候
They will keep waiting.
讓他們繼續等
I want a moment alone with him.
我要跟他獨處一會兒
But, Your Grace, many of these lords and ladies have travelled
可是陛下 許多老爺夫人是從七國各地
day and night to be here from all seven kingdoms.
日夜兼程趕來的
They will wait.
讓他們等着
He never wanted you to be a Kingsguard,
他從來不想讓你當御林鐵衛
but here you are, protecting his dead body.
可你卻在這裏 守衛他的屍體
What he built, it's ours.
他創下的基業 是我們的
He built it for us. He meant it for us.
他爲我們建立的 要留給我們的
They're going to try to take it away.
他們會想方設法將它奪去
All of it. They?
全都奪去 他們
All of them out there, our enemies.
外面那些人 我們的敵人
They're waiting in line to make sure he's really dead.
排着隊來看他是不是真的死了
And as soon as they see the stones on his eyes,
一瞧見他眼瞼上的石子
they'll set to work on tearing us apart.
他們就會動手 將我們撕裂
They have nothing to do with it.
這與他們無關
The man who murdered our father, he tore us apart.
殺害父親之人才是撕裂我們的兇手
He's the enemy. I've been telling you for years.
他是敵人 我跟你說了這麼多年
You've been defending him for years.
你一直護着他
This is exactly what they want.
這正是他們想要的
And now our father is dead
現在我們的父親死了
and that little monster is out there somewhere drawing breath.
那小怪物還活着 就潛藏在某處
Did you set him free?
是你放走他的嗎
Tyrion may be a monster,
提利昂或許是個怪物
but at least he killed our father on purpose.
可他至少是蓄意殺害我們的父親
You killed him by mistake.
而你卻是誤殺了父親
With stupidity.
因着你的愚蠢
You're a man of action, aren't you?
你就是個想到做到的人 是不是
When it occurs to you to do something, you do it.
一想到什麼事情 馬上就去辦
Never mind the consequences.
從不考慮後果
Take a look.
好好看看
Look at the consequences.
看看這後果
Here they are.
就在你眼前
He loved you more than anyone in this world.
世上所有人之中他最愛你
Apologies.
抱歉
I still don't see why I had to stay
我還是不明白 爲何我要從出海時起
in this fucking crate once we set sail.
就囚在這天打雷劈的爛木箱裏
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
If they catch you, they catch me.
如果他們抓到你 也就抓到了我
I cannot say I feel overly guilty
對於將你關進那天打雷劈的爛木箱
about leaving you in that fucking crate.
我怕是並不感到十分愧疚
Do you know what it's like to stuff your shit
你知道把自己的屎從氣孔裏塞出去
through one of those airholes?
是什麼滋味嗎
No, I only know what it's like
不 我只知道撿起你的屎
to pick up your shit and throw it overboard.
丟出船外是什麼滋味
Pentos?
潘託斯
The home of my colleague Illyrio Mopatis,
我的同仁伊利里歐·摩帕提斯的家宅
a merchant.
他是一名商人
He and I met many years ago
我和他是多年以前
through mutual friends.
經朋友介紹認識的
A group of people who saw Robert Baratheon
我們幾個早就看出勞勃·拜拉席恩
for the disaster he was.
是個災星
We tried to do what was best for the realm
我們爲王國的福祉奮鬥
by supporting a Targaryen restoration.
支持坦格利安家族迴歸
And thus began the chain of mistakes
而後一連串的陰差陽錯
that has led us both here.
將你我帶到此處
Things have gotten worse, not better.
事態越來越糟 沒有好轉
Westeros needs to be saved from itself.
維斯特洛需要有人拯救
Much better.
好多了
My lord?
大人
I don't think I am anymore.
我想我已經不是了
A lord.
不是大人
Are you a lord if you kill your father?
弒父者還是大人嗎
I don't imagine they revoke your nobility for killing a whore.
我猜殺妓♥女應該不會被褫奪封號
It must happen all the time.
這事兒一定常有
You already drank yourself across the Narrow Sea.
你從渡狹海開始就喝個沒完
In a box. Why stop now?
箱子裏都喝 現在何必停下
Because we are talking about the future of our country.
因爲我們討論的是國家的未來
The future is shit.
未來就是一坨屎
Just like the past.
過去也一樣
跟以前一樣嗎
老樣子嗎

不必脫掉
習慣了
The Sons of the Harpy?
鷹身女妖之子
Yes, Your Grace. They left it on the body.
是的 陛下 他們在屍首上留下這面具
They've never killed before.
他們此前從未殺過人
It was only a matter of time, Your Grace.
這本就是早晚的事 陛下
Conquerors always meet with resistance.
征服者總會遇到反抗
I didn't conquer them. Their own people did.
征服他們的不是我 是他們的人民
他們不當我們是人 陛下
那他們就得學會改變看法了 彌桑洛
He did not risk his life fighting for his freedom
他爲爭取自由拼死作戰
so cowards in masks could take it away.
不是爲了被戴面具的懦夫奪去性命
And I did not take up residence in this pyramid
我住進這座金字塔
so I could watch the city below decline into chaos.
也不是爲了看着它腳下的城市陷入混亂
What was the name of the man you lost?
你損失的戰士叫什麼
White Rat, Your Grace.
白老鼠 陛下
I want him buried with honor, publically
我要他有個體面的葬禮 公開送葬
in the Temple of the Graces.
葬在聖恩神廟中
The Sons of the Harpy will hear that message.
鷹身女妖之子將會視其爲宣戰
Make them very angry.
他們會非常憤怒
Angry snakes lash out.
憤怒的蛇纔會出洞
Makes chopping off their heads that much easier.
這樣更容易砍下它們的頭
Find the men who did this and bring them to me.
找出兇手 帶來見我
Your Grace.
告退
Torgo Nudho.
灰蟲子
Missandei hin Naath.
納斯島的彌桑黛
I wanted to speak with you.
我想跟你談談
Why do you come?
你有什麼事
White Rat, the Unsullied who...
白老鼠 死去的無垢者
I have heard they found his body in a brothel.
聽說他的屍體是在妓院裏發現的
I have heard that more than one Unsullied
我聽說不止一個無垢者
has been known to visit Meereen's brothels.
最近去過彌林的妓院
May I ask you why?
能問問爲什麼嗎
Why would an Unsullied go to a brothel?
無垢者爲什麼要去妓院
I do not know.
我不知道
I must go.
我得走了
Get your shield up. It's too heavy.
盾牌舉高 太沉了
If it wasn't heavy, it wouldn't stop a sword.
沉才擋得住劍
Now get it up.
舉高點兒
Come. Try it again.
來 再來一次
Drive at me. Keep your shield up.
朝我進攻 舉好盾牌
Or I'll ring your head like a bell.
不然我可要把你的頭敲得嗡嗡響
Shouldn't you be training, too?
你不去訓練嗎
I'm hardly a new recruit.
我又不是新兵了
How many brothers can say
有多少黑衣兄弟能說
that they've killed a white walker and a Thenn?
自己殺過異鬼和瑟恩人
I might be the first in history.
我沒準是史上頭一個呢
These men need a firm hand.
這些人需要好好管教
Always have.
一向如此
They're poachers and thieves.
他們是偷獵者 竊賊
Not soldiers.
不是士兵
That one hates me.
那人恨我
If Ser Alliser is chosen as the new Lord Commander...
如果艾裏沙爵士被選爲新任總司令
He hates the wildlings.
他恨野人
All the wildlings.
所有野人
Don't let them send us away. It's not a sure thing.
別讓他把我們趕走 還不一定呢
Ser Denys Mallister has commanded the Shadow Tower for years
丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士坐鎮影子塔二十年了
and people say he's a good man.
大家說他是個好人
He's running against Ser Alliser...
他要跟艾裏沙爵士競爭
Sam, don't let them send us away.
山姆 別讓他們趕我們走
I told you.
我說了
Wherever you go, I go, too.
你去哪兒我就去哪兒
You can't leave. They'll execute you.
你不能走 他們會處死你的
Good, good, pivot. Don't forget to pivot.
很好 注意重心 不要失去重心
Shield up.
盾牌舉好
The king wants a word.
國王找你
You're not cold, my lady?
您不冷嗎 女士
Never.
從不
The Lord's fire lives within me, Jon Snow.
光之王的火焰在我體內燃燒 瓊恩·雪諾
Feel.
感受它
Are you a virgin?
你是處子嗎
No.
不是
Good.
很好
Your Grace.
陛下
The bastard of Winterfell.
臨冬城的私生子到了
You know who rules at Winterfell now?
你知道如今是誰佔着臨冬城
Roose Bolton.
盧斯·波頓
The traitor who plunged a dagger in Robb Stark's heart.
對 就是一刀刺進羅柏·史塔克心臟的叛徒
Don't you want to avenge him?
你不想爲羅柏復仇嗎
I want a great many things, Your Grace.
我想做的事情很多 陛下
But I'm a sworn brother of the Night's Watch now.
但我現在是守夜人的誓言兄弟
I've been talking to your sworn brothers.
我跟你的誓言兄弟們談過
Many of them love you. They're good men.
很多人愛戴你 他們是好人
Many don't.
也有很多不喜歡你
You were seen taking the body of a wildling girl north of the Wall.
有人看到你帶着一具女野人的屍首去長城外
Why?
爲什麼
It's where she belonged.
她屬於那裏
Some of the Night's Watch feel you have
有些守夜人擔心
too much affection for the wildlings.
你對野人的感情過了頭
They were born on the wrong side of the Wall.
他們不過是生在了長城的另一邊
That doesn't make them monsters.
並不說明他們是怪物
No matter.
無關緊要
I shall take back the North from the thieves who stole it.
我要從竊賊手中奪回北境
Tywin Lannister is dead. He can't protect them now.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特已死 不能再庇護他們了
I shall mount Roose Bolton's head on a spike.
我要把盧斯·波頓的人頭插上槍尖
But if I'm to take Winterfell, I need more men.
但要拿下臨冬城 我需要更多人手
The men of the Night's Watch are sworn to play no part
守夜人的兄弟立誓不參與...
I'm not talking about the damn Night's Watch.
我不是指天殺的守夜人
I'm talking about the wildlings.
我指的是野人
Your Grace, you want the wildlings
陛下 您想要野人
to march in your army?
加入您的軍隊
If they swear to follow me, I'll pardon them.
只要他們宣誓效忠我 我就赦免他們
We'll take Winterfell. Once the North is won,
奪回臨冬城 拿下北境之後
I'll declare them citizens of the realm.
我會賜予他們國民身份
I'll give them land to live on.
給他們土地以供安居樂業
It's a fair offer. More than fair.
非常公允 簡直慷慨
I'll offer them their lives and their freedom
只要曼斯向我屈膝效忠
if Mance kneels before me and swears his loyalty.
我就對他的野人網開一面 給他們自由
I don't think that's likely.
只怕他不會答應
You admire him, don't you?
你欽佩他 是不是
I respect him. He likes you.
我尊敬他 他喜歡你
Convince him to bend the knee... Your Grace.
去說服他屈膝 陛下
or he burns.
不然他會被燒死
How much time do I have?
我有多長時間
Nightfall.
天黑之前
The sun drops fast this time of year.
這個時節太陽落得快
Hurry, Jon Snow.
快去吧 瓊恩·雪諾
Shield up.
盾牌舉起來
Attack, my lord!
攻擊 大人
Attack!
攻擊
Don't cross your feet.
兩腳別拌着
My sons had swords in their hands
我的兒子們從學會走路
from the time they could walk. This one...
就開始拿劍 可是他...
Lord Arryn will never be a great warrior.
艾林公爵永遠成不了偉大的戰士
Great warrior?
偉大的戰士
He swings a sword like a girl with palsy.
他揮起劍來像個半身不遂的丫頭
My lord.
大人
Sword up, my lord!
舉起劍來 大人
Some boys develop more slowly.
有些男孩長得慢
He's still young.
他還小呢
He's . Boys go to war at .
他十三歲 有人十三歲都上戰場了
He has other gifts. Does he?
他有別的天賦 是嗎
The gift of a great name.
他的血統就是他的天賦
Sometimes that's all one needs.
有時候 有個高貴的姓氏一生足矣
Goodbye, Lord Royce, and thank you for all you've done for me.
再會 羅伊斯大人 感謝您爲我做的一切
I have done nothing more than my duty, my lady.
我只是做了我該做的 小姐
I have no doubt that on my return,
相信待我歸來
Robin's skills will have improved immeasurably.
羅賓的技藝會大有長進
He'll be safe here.
他在這兒很安全
As for his skills,
至於他的技藝
I make no promises.
我可不敢保證
Will we head north at some point?
我們會北上嗎
He said Sansa had a brother at Castle Black.
他說珊莎有個哥哥在黑城堡
We're a few days' ride from the Kingsroad.
我們已經離開國王大道騎行了好幾天
But that will take us Us?
不過那會花費我們... 我們
The only reason you're here is because Jaime Lannister
你在這兒的唯一原因就是
told me you weren't safe in the capital.
詹姆·蘭尼斯特說你在都城不安全
You're hundreds of miles from King's Landing.
現在你已經遠離君臨數百哩
No one knows what you look like.
沒人知道你長什麼樣子
No one cares. You're safe.
也沒人在意 你安全了
But I'm your squire. Do you even know what a squire is?
但我是您的侍從 你知道侍從是什麼嗎
An attendant to a knight.
騎士的隨從
I'm not a knight.
我不是騎士
That means you're not a squire.
所以你也不是侍從
Well, where would I go?
那我該去哪兒
I don't care. I'm not your mother.
我不在乎 我又不是你媽
You swore to find the Stark girls.
您發過誓要找到史塔克家的女孩
I found Arya. She didn't want my protection.
我找到了艾莉亞 她不要我保護
Sansa still might. Will you shut your mouth?
也許珊莎需要 你能閉嘴嗎
I didn't ask for your advice.
我沒問你的意見
I don't want anyone following me.
我不想任何人跟着我
I'm not a leader.
我不是什麼領袖
All I ever wanted was to fight for a lord I believed in.
我只想爲自己信任的領主而戰
The good lords are dead and the rest are monsters.
好領主都死了 剩下的都是衣冠禽獸
You told Lord Royce we were going to the Fingers.
你告訴羅伊斯大人我們要去五指半島
I did.
是的
But we're heading west. We are.
但我們正在西行 沒錯
If he wanted to betray us, he already would have.
如果他想背叛我們 他早就那麼做了
Lord Royce might be as honorable as he thinks he is,
羅伊斯大人或許和他自認爲的一樣誠實可敬
but he's not alone in that castle.
但城堡裏可不是隻有他一個人
Do you trust all those knights and ladies,
那些騎士和夫人
stable boys and serving girls?
馬伕和侍女 難道你都信任嗎
No, do you trust the carriage driver or the knights escorting us?
不 你信任車伕和護送我們的騎士嗎
No.

But I pay them well
但我給的報酬豐厚
and they've seen what happens to men who disappoint me.
他們也知道令我失望會有什麼下場
So where are we going?
我們到底要去哪兒
To a land where you trust everyone?
去一個所有人都可信的地方嗎
To a land so far from here,
去一個離這兒很遠
even Cersei Lannister can't get her hands on you.
連瑟曦·蘭尼斯特都鞭長莫及的地方
It was such a deep, deep shock to us all.
聽聞噩耗 有如晴天霹靂
Your father was a
您的父親是
a force to be reckoned with.
一代梟雄
He truly was.
的確如此
I wouldn't presume to claim to have known him as such, but
我不敢妄稱瞭解他 但是
but just being in his presence was enough to make it so clear
僅僅站在他面前便能感覺到
just how formidable a person you were dealing with.
他是一位多麼令人敬畏的人物
What a what a force to be reckoned with.
當之無愧的一代梟雄
Thank you so much for your kind words.
感謝你說這番安慰的話語
Deepest condolences, Your Grace.
致以我最深切的哀悼 陛下
This tragedy... I never trusted Varys.
真是個悲劇 我一直不信任瓦里斯
I often warned...
我經常提醒您...
Your Grace.
陛下
Cousin Lancel. I hardly recognized you.
藍賽爾堂弟 我差點兒認不出你
My deepest sympathies.
請您節哀
I apologize for my son's appearance.
我爲我兒儀容不整向您道歉
Uncle, that's quite all right.
沒關係的 叔叔
They call themselves sparrows.
他們自稱麻雀
Bloody fanatics.
該死的狂熱信徒
Religion has its place, of course,
宗教當然有它的位置
but at a certain point...
但是到了一定程度...
They never would have come to the capital when Tywin was alive.
泰溫活着時他們絕不敢來都城
I'm sure he'll grow out of it,
我相信他過陣子就好了
whatever it is.
不管這是什麼病
Excuse me. Of course.
失陪 請便
Your wounds from the Blackwater seem to have healed.
你在黑水河上受的傷痊癒了
It wasn't my wounds that needed healing.
我需要治癒的並不是傷口
What can I do for you?
我能爲你做什麼
You can forgive me.
您可以原諒我
What could you possibly have done to warrant my forgiveness?
你做了什麼事需要我的原諒
I led you into the darkness.
我將您引入黑暗
I doubt you've ever led anyone anywhere.
我不覺得你引誰去過任何地方
I tempted you into our...
我誘♥惑您與我發生...
unnatural relations.
不正常的關係
And, of course, there was the king...
還有 國王的事
his boar hunt.
他那次狩獵野豬
His wine.
他的酒
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什麼
I'm a different person now.
我已重獲新生
I've found peace in the light of the Seven.
我在七神的光輝中找到了平靜
You can, too.
您也可以
They watch over all of us,
七神注視着我們所有人
ready to dole out mercy
隨時可以賜予慈悲
or justice.
或正義
Their world is at hand.
他們的世界即將降臨
I will pray for your father's soul.
我會爲您父親的靈魂祈禱
The day Tywin Lannister's soul needs your help...
泰溫·蘭尼斯特的靈魂竟然需要你幫忙
It looks like Dorne. It doesn't.
像多恩 並不像
It does.
就是像
That's the that's the Sunspear bit right there.
那是陽戟城所在的位置
And that's where the mountains are.
那是赤紅山脈
And over here is
這邊是...
is Sunsnake?
陽蛇城
Stonespear?
石戟城
Sandstone.
沙石城
Yes.

Yes, Sandstone.
對 沙石城
Just there.
就在這裏
Fine.
好吧
It's Dorne.
它是多恩
We should go there.
我們應該去那兒
I think we would have a lovely time,
我想我們會很開心的
judging by my experience.
依我的經驗來看
That would be wonderful. Dorne, Highgarden.
那一定是件美事 多恩 高庭
Anywhere but here.
離了這裏哪兒都好
We're late for dinner as it is.
我們晚餐已經遲到了
You're very respectful.
你可真有禮貌
I'm very hungry.
我很餓
What's your name?
你叫什麼名字
Olyvar, my lady.
奧利法 小姐
I'm afraid my brother is keeping the king waiting, Olyvar.
恐怕我哥哥正在讓國王久候 奧利法
My lady.
告退
Perhaps you might consider being a bit more discreet?
或許你該考慮行事謹慎些
Why?
何必
They all know about me anyway.
反正他們全都知道我的事
Everybody knows everything about everyone.
每個人每件事 所有人全知道
What's the point in trying to keep a secret in a place like this?
在這樣的地方 保守祕密有何意義
In any event, you shouldn't keep your intended waiting.
不管怎樣 你不該讓未婚妻等
My intended? Please.
我未婚妻 饒了我吧
Tywin's dead.
泰溫死了
That means no one can force Cersei to marry me.
沒人能逼瑟曦嫁給我了
Lucky you. Unlucky you.
算你走運 算你倒黴
You think I want that woman married to my brother?
你以爲我希望那女人嫁給親哥哥嗎
If she doesn't marry me, she doesn't go to Highgarden.
她不嫁給我 就不會去高庭
Which means she stays in King's Landing.
就要留在君臨
Which means you're trapped here
於是你就困在這兒
with Cersei Lannister as your mother by law.
面對瑟曦·蘭尼斯特這個惡婆婆
Perhaps.
或許吧
Perhaps?
或許
Perhaps.
或許
Eunuch, the Spider, the Master of Whisperers.
太監 八爪蜘蛛 情報總管
Imp, Halfman.
小惡魔 半人
There are faster ways to kill yourself.
要自殺有比這快的法子
Not for a coward.
懦夫沒有
You are many things, my friend,
你有許多特質 我的朋友
but not a coward.
但不是懦夫
You never told me why you set me free.
你從未告訴我爲何放我
Your brother asked me to.
你哥哥要我放你
Could have said no.
你可以拒絕
Refuse the Kingslayer? A dangerous proposition.
拒絕弒君者 危險的提議
Not as dangerous as releasing me.
不及放我危險
You risked your life, your position, everything.
你可能賠上性命 權位和一切
Why? You're not family. You owe me nothing.
爲什麼 你不是我親人 不欠我什麼
I didn't do it for you.
我並不是爲了你
I did it for the Seven Kingdoms.
我是爲了七大王國
A drunken dwarf will never be the savior of the Seven Kingdoms.
醉酒的侏儒可做不了七國的救世主
I don't believe in saviors.
我從來不信什麼救世主
I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come.
我相信即將到來的戰爭需要有識之士參與
You're going to have to find another soldier.
你得另覓良卒了
I'm done with Westeros and Westeros is done with me.
我和維斯特洛已經相看兩相厭
You have many admirable qualities,
你有許多令人欽佩的品質
selfpity is not one of them.
自憐自艾可不是其中之一
Any fool with a bit of luck
隨便哪個走運的蠢材
can find himself born into power.
都可能生在權貴之家
But earning it for yourself, that takes work.
但將權勢掌控在自己手中 是需要運籌的
I'm not wellsuited for work.
我不太適合運籌
I think you are.
我認爲你適合
You have your father's instincts for politics.
你有你父親的政治直覺
And you have compassion.
你還有悲憫
Compassion? Yes.
悲憫 沒錯
I killed my lover with my bare hands.
我徒手扼死了自己的情人
I shot my own father with a crossbow.
用十字弓射殺了親生父親
I never said you were perfect.
我沒說你是完人
What is it you want exactly?
你到底想要什麼
Peace.
和平
Prosperity.
繁榮
A land where the powerful do not prey on the powerless.
一片強者不欺壓弱者的土地
Where the castles are made of gingerbread
那兒的城堡肯定是薑餅做的
and the moats are filled with blackberry wine.
護城河裏流淌的是黑莓酒
The powerful have always preyed on the powerless.
強者永遠欺壓弱者
That's how they became powerful in the first place.
這是造就強者的第一步
Perhaps.
也許吧
And perhaps we've grown so used to horror,
也許我們都習慣了可怖之事
we assume there's no other way.
以爲別無它途
If you sat on the Iron Throne,
如果你登上鐵王座
would you spread misery throughout the land?
你會到處散播恐懼和不幸嗎
I will never sit on the Iron Throne.
我永遠也坐不上鐵王座
No, you won't.
確實不能
But you could help another climb those steps
但你可以輔佐他人突破阻礙
and take that seat.
登上王座
The Seven Kingdoms need someone stronger than Tommen,
七國需要一個比託曼鐵血
but gentler than Stannis.
又比史坦尼斯溫情的人
A monarch who can intimidate
一個足以威懾高官權貴
the high lords and inspire the people.
又能夠提振民心的君主
A ruler loved by millions with a powerful army
一個深受愛戴 執掌千軍
and the right family name.
而又名正言順的統治者
Good luck finding him.
祝你找到他
Who said anything about "Him"?
誰說是"他"了
You have a choice, my friend.
你有兩個選擇 朋友
You can stay here at Illyrio's palace
你可以留在伊利里歐的宮殿裏
and drink yourself to death,
喝酒喝到死
or you can ride with me to Meereen,
也可以與我一同前往彌林
meet Daenerys Targaryen,
參見丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
and decide if the world is worth fighting for.
判斷這個世界值不值得爲之奮鬥
Can I drink myself to death on the road to Meereen?
我可以在去彌林的路上喝酒喝到死嗎
When did the Unsullied start patrolling the streets of Meereen?
無垢者什麼時候開始在彌林街頭巡邏的
Looks like your friends haven't been behaving themselves.
看來你的朋友們最近不太聽話
Our mission to Yunkai was a resounding success.
我們此去淵凱大獲成功
The Wise Masters of Yunkai have agreed to cede power
淵凱的賢主大人們願意將權力
to a council of elders made up of
讓渡於由自由人和
both the freed men and the former slaveholders.
原奴隸主組建的長老議會
All matters of consequence will be brought to you for review.
一切重要事項稍後交您御覽
Good.
很好
They did ask for some concessions.
他們希望您做出一點讓步
Concessions?
讓步
Politics is the art of compromise, Your Grace.
政治是妥協的藝術 陛下
I'm not a politician.
我不是政客
I'm a queen.
我是女王
Forgive me.
請原諒
You're right, of course.
您說的極是
Still, it's easier to rule happy subjects than angry ones.
然則 統治順民終歸比降服暴民容易些
I don't expect the Wise Masters to be happy.
我並未指望賢主大人們順心遂意
Slavery made them rich.
奴隸制令他們富有
I ended slavery.
而我結束了奴隸制
They do not ask for the return of slavery.
他們並未要求您重建奴隸制
They ask for the reopening of the fighting pits.
他們請求您重新開放競技場
The fighting pits?
競技場
Where slaves fought slaves to the death?
也就是奴隸們互毆致死的地方
In the new world that you've brought to us,
在您帶給我們的新世界裏
free men would fight free men.
是自由人去搏鬥
The pit fighters you liberated
是您解放出來的鬥技士
plead for this opportunity.
懇請您賜予他們機會
Bring some here and ask them yourself.
您可以召見他們 親口詢問
No fighting pits.
不可開放競技場
Opening them would show the people of
重開競技場可以顯示您
Yunkai and Meereen that you respect their traditions.
尊重淵凱和彌林的傳統
I do not respect the tradition of human cockfighting.
我不尊重人類相互殘殺的傳統
If you How many times must I say no
如果您... 要我拒絕多少次
before you understand?
你才能明白
Whatever he wants from me, he's not going to get it.
不管他要求什麼 我絕不會滿足
If he really believes I'm going to reopen the fighting pits...
要是他真的相信我會重新開放競技場...
You should reopen the fighting pits.
您應該重開競技場
What?
什麼
My mother was a whore. I told you that.
我母親是妓♥女 我以前說過
She liked to drink pear brandy.
她喜歡喝香梨白蘭地
The older she got,
隨着她日漸衰老
the less she made selling her body,
身體也賣不動了
the more she wanted to drink.
就越來越嗜酒
So one day when I was , she sold me to a slaver
在我十二歲的某一天 她把我賣給了
she fucked the night before.
前一晚搞過的奴隸販子
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
Why? I was a bad child.
有何遺憾 我那時壞透了
I wasn't big, but I was quick.
我個頭不大 動作卻快
And I loved to fight.
特別喜歡打架
So they sold me to a man in Tolos
他們就把我賣到了脫羅斯
who trained fighters for the pits.
買家專爲競技場訓練鬥士
I had my first match when I was .
我十六歲時第一次登場
You were sold into slavery,
你被迫賣身爲奴
forced to fight to the death
爲了取悅那些奴隸主
for the amusement of the masters,
還要以命相搏
and you're defending the fighting pits?
到頭來你爲競技場說話
I'm only here because of those pits.
正因爲競技場 我纔來到這兒
I learned to fight like a Dothraki screamer,
我學會了多斯拉克哮吼武士
a Norvoshi priest, a Westerosi knight.
諾佛斯僧侶和維斯特洛騎士的戰鬥方式
Soon I was famous.
很快就打出了名氣
men and women screamed my name
每當我踏進競技場的那一刻,
when I stepped into the pit.
萬人高呼我的名號
I made so much money for my master,
我爲主人掙了許多錢
he set me free when he died.
他臨死前給了我自由
I joined the Second Sons.
我加入了次子團
And then I met you.
然後遇見了您
You're the queen.
您是女王
Everyone's too afraid of you to speak truth.
人人懼怕您 不敢吐露真言
Everyone but me.
除了我
You've made thousands of enemies all across the world.
您在世界各地樹敵無數
As soon as they see weakness,
他們一旦發現你的軟肋
they'll attack.
便會趁虛而入
Show your strength here, now.
請您展示力量 就在此時此地
That's why I have the Unsullied patrolling the streets.
所以我要無垢者在街頭巡邏
Anyone with a chest full of gold
只要有一箱子金幣
can buy an army of Unsullied.
誰都可以買到一支無垢者大軍
You're not the Mother of Unsullied.
您不是無垢者之母
You're the Mother of Dragons.
您是龍之母
I don't want another child's bones dropped at my feet.
我不希望再有孩子的枯骨丟在我腳邊了
No one's seen Drogon in weeks.
好幾周都沒人見過卓耿了
For all I know, he's flown halfway across the world.
據我所知 它飛過了半個世界
I can't control them anymore.
我已經無法控制它們
A dragon queen with no dragons
龍女王沒了龍
is not a queen.
也就不是女王了
Viserion?
韋賽利昂
Rhaegal?
雷哥
Easy. Easy.
冷靜 冷靜
Easy.
冷靜
So here we are.
又見面了
Here we are.
又見面了
When we first met, you were my prisoner.
我們第一次見面 你是我的俘虜
And now, for our last meeting...
現在 我們最後一次見面
This doesn't have to be our last meeting.
沒必要成爲最後一次
No, but it will be.
是沒必要 但就是
You know what Stannis wants?
你知道史坦尼斯要什麼嗎
He wants me to bend the knee.
他想要我下跪
And he wants the free folk to fight for him.
還要自由民爲他而戰
I'll give him this much,
我不得不承認
he's bold.
他夠大膽
Shouldn't a king be bold?
國王不就應該大膽嗎
Oh, aye.
啊 是啊
I respect him.
我尊敬他
If he gets what he wants,
如果他得償所願
I expect he'll be a better ruler than
一定是個好統治者
the fools sitting on the Iron Throne the last hundred years.
比近百年來鐵王座上的蠢貨都強
But I'll never serve him.
但我不會爲他效力
You told me you weren't here to conquer.
你說過 南下不爲征服
You told me your people have bled enough.
你說過 你的人民流夠了血
That's right.
沒錯
I don't want them bleeding for Stannis Baratheon either.
我也不想讓他們爲史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩流血
You spent your life convincing clans to come together
你殫精竭慮 讓九十個部落
for the first time in history.
史上第一次團結在一處
Thenns and Hornfoots,
瑟恩人和硬足民
the iceriver clans, even the giants.
冰川部落 甚至巨人
A life's work uniting them.
這是你畢生的心血
You didn't do it for power.
不是爲了權力
You didn't do it for glory.
也不是爲了榮耀
You brought them together to save them
你聯合他們是爲了救他們
because none of them will survive the winter,
因爲如果他們留在長城外
not if they're north of the Wall.
無人能熬過即將到來的凜冬
Isn't their survival more important than your pride?
他們的生存難道不比你的驕傲更重要嗎
Pride?
驕傲
fuck my pride.
我驕傲個屁
This isn't about that.
這和驕傲無關
Then bend the knee and save your people.
那就下跪 挽救你的人民
They followed me because they respected me.
他們跟隨我是因爲他們尊重我
Because they believed in me.
因爲他們信任我
The moment I kneel for a southern king, that's all gone.
一旦我向南方佬的國王下跪 一切就完了
And how many tens of thousands are out there right now?
現在外面有多少萬人
How many women? How many children?
多少♥女人 多少孩子
And you won't go out and rescue them because why?
你不肯出去救他們 爲什麼
You're afraid of looking afraid.
你怕被人看出你害怕
Oh, I am afraid.
噢 我是害怕
No shame in that.
害怕沒什麼好羞愧
How will they do it?
他們會怎麼做
Beheading?
砍頭
Hanging?
吊死
They'll burn you alive.
他們會把你活活燒死
Bad way to go.
不是個好死法
I'll be honest with you.
我老實對你說
I don't want to die.
我不想死
And burnt to death,
更別提燒死
I don't want people to remember me like that,
我不希望人們記得我那個樣子
scorched and screaming.
遍體焦黑 連聲慘叫
But it's better than betraying everything I believe.
但總比背叛我的信仰要強
And what happens to your people?
你的人民會怎樣
You preserve your dignity and die standing
你守住了尊嚴 站着迎接死亡
and they'll sing songs about you.
他們會爲你唱起歌謠
You'd rather burn than kneel.
你寧願燒死也不下跪
The great hero.
偉大的英雄
Until winter comes
等凜冬降臨
and the white walkers come for us all
異鬼襲來
and there's no one left to sing.
沒有人能活下來傳唱歌謠
You're a good lad.
你是個好小子
Truly you are.
真的
But if you can't understand
但你不懂我
why I won't enlist my people
爲何不讓我的人民
in a foreigner's war,
捲入異族的戰爭
there's no point explaining.
我也沒必要解釋
I think you're making a terrible mistake.
我認爲你犯了個大錯
The freedom to make my own mistakes
有犯錯的自由
was all I ever wanted.
正是我畢生所願
Mance Rayder, you've been called the KingbeyondtheWall.
曼斯·雷德 有人稱你塞外之王
Westeros only has one king.
維斯特洛只有一個國王
Bend the knee, I promise you mercy.
跪下 我保證大發慈悲
Kneel and live.
下跪就活命
This was my home for many years.
我曾以這兒爲家很多年
I wish you good fortune
我祝你有好運氣
in the wars to come.
迎接即將到來的戰爭
We all must choose.
我們都必須選擇
Man or woman,
無論男女
young or old,
無論老幼
lord or peasant,
無論老爺還是農夫
our choices are the same.
我們都面臨同樣的選擇
We choose light or we choose darkness.
選擇光明還是黑暗
We choose good or we choose evil.
選擇善良還是邪惡
We choose the true god or the false.
選擇真神還是僞神
Free folk,
自由民
there is only one true king
只有一位真正的國王
and his name is Stannis.
他就是史坦尼斯
Here stands your king of lies.
而此人是你們的謊言之王
Behold the fate of those who choose the darkness.
看清楚 選擇黑暗之人是何下場



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們