權力的遊戲   第五季 第二集
Game of Thrones  S05E02
July 28, 2019, 2:39 p.m.

雪諾成爲守夜人司令官


You have a choice, my friend.
你有兩個選擇 朋友
You can stay here at Illyrio's palace
你可以留在伊利里歐的宮殿裏
and drink yourself to death,
喝酒喝到死
or you can ride with me to Meereen,
也可以與我一同前往彌林
meet Daenerys Targaryen,
參見丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
and decide if the world is worth fighting for.
判斷這個世界值不值得爲之奮鬥
You swore to find the Stark girls.
您發過誓要找到史塔克家的女孩
I found Arya. She didn't want my protection.
我找到了艾莉亞 她不要我保護
So where are we going?
我們到底要去哪兒
To a land so far from here,
去一個離這兒很遠
even Cersei Lannister can't get her hands on you.
連瑟曦·蘭尼斯特都鞭長莫及的地方
Myrcella is my only daughter.
彌賽菈是我唯一的女兒
Do you really think I'll let you sell her like a common whore?
你以爲我真的會任你把她當妓♥女一樣賣掉嗎
Dorne is the safest place for her.
對她而言多恩是最安全的地方
She'll be a hostage.
她會被當作人質
she was swimming in the Water Gardens.
她正在流水花園游泳
We don't hurt little girls in Dorne.
我們多恩人不傷害小女孩
Her mother misses her very much.
她母親非常想念她
I am the brother of Elia Martell.
我是伊莉亞·馬泰爾的弟弟
You raped my sister.
你奸了我姐姐
You murdered her.
你殺了她
You killed her children.
你害了她孩子
The Sons of the Harpy?
鷹身女妖之子
They've never killed before.
他們此前從未殺過人
It was only a matter of time, Your Grace.
這本就是早晚的事 陛下
And I did not take up residence in this pyramid
我住進這座金字塔
so I could watch the city below decline into chaos.
也不是爲了看着它腳下的城市陷入混亂
Find the men who did this and bring them to me.
找出兇手 帶來見我
You know what Stannis wants?
你知道史坦尼斯要什麼嗎
He wants me to bend the knee.
他想要我下跪
And he wants the free folk to fight for him.
還要自由民爲他而戰
But I'll never serve him.
但我不會爲他效力
If the day comes when you must find me again,
如果有一天你必須找到我
just give that coin to any man from Braavos
就把這枚硬幣交給任何一個布拉佛斯人
and say these words to him,
並對他說
Valar Morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar dohaeris.
凡人必須侍奉
I'm going home.
我們回家
Where's home? Braavos.
家在哪裏 布拉佛斯
In the old times, whenever Braavos stood in danger,
舊時 每當布拉佛斯面臨威脅
the Titan would step with fire in his eyes.
泰坦巨人眼裏就會燃起火焰
He'd wade into the sea and smash the enemies.
衝入海中擊碎敵人
He's a statue.
只不過是座雕像
Don't be afraid. He's announcing our arrival.
別害怕 他在宣告我們的到來
I'm not afraid.
我沒有害怕
The House of Black and White.
黑白之院
This is where you'll find the man you seek.
你要找的人就在這裏
Here I leave you.
我就送你到這兒
Thank you for bringing me.
多謝你送我過來
Any man of Braavos would have done the same.
任何一個布拉佛斯人都會這麼做
Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris.
凡人皆有一死 凡人必須侍奉
Hello.
你好
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Jaqen H'ghar gave me this.
賈昆·赫加爾給我這個
No one here by that name. Please!
這裏沒人叫那名字 請等一下
I've crossed the narrow sea. I have nowhere else to go.
我渡過狹海而來 我沒處可去
You have everywhere else to go. But wait!
他處皆可去 等等
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Cersei...
瑟曦
Walder Frey...
瓦德·佛雷
The Mountain...
魔山
Meryn Trant...
馬林·特蘭
Must be good food if it's crowded.
這麼多人 飯菜一定不錯
Ale?
麥酒
Ale?
麥酒
Before we left, a maester gave you a raven's scroll.
我們出發之前 學士給你一封渡鴉送來的信
You are becoming an observant young lady.
你越來越善於觀察了 小姐
My mother used to say "dark wings, dark words".
我母親常說"黑色的翅膀 帶來黑色的消息"
An old saying. Inaccurate in this case.
那是老話 不太切合眼下的情形
So it's good news.
那麼是好消息了
My marriage proposal has been accepted.
我聯姻的提議被應允了
I thought you still mourned the death of my beloved Aunt Lysa.
我以爲你還在悼念我親愛的萊莎姨媽
Ale? I'll have some.
麥酒 給我倒一些
My Lady...
小姐
What is it? Sansa Stark. Don't look!
怎麼了 珊莎·史塔克 別回頭
You sure?
你確定
She's dyed her hair, but it's her.
染了頭髮 但那就是她
She's sitting with Petyr Baelish.
她和培提爾·貝里席坐在一起
Littlefinger?
小指頭
A bunch of knights with them.
還帶着一羣騎士
A bunch? What's a bunch, Podrick? Six? Twenty?
一羣 到底幾個 波德瑞克 六個還是二十個
Ten, I think. Too many.
我猜有十個 太多了
My Lady, I don't think this is the right...
小姐 我覺得這不...
Ready the horses!
去備好馬匹
We only have one horse.
我們只有一匹馬
Find more!
多弄幾匹
Do you like the taste?
喜歡麥酒的味道嗎
Don't see what all the fuss is about.
不明白有什麼好喝的
Why do men love it so much?
爲什麼男人那麼愛喝
It gives some men courage.
它能給有些人勇氣
Does it give you courage?
也給你勇氣嗎
That's far enough.
不得靠近
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
My name is Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
We've met with Renly Baratheon.
我們見過面 在藍禮·拜拉席恩軍中
What did he say about you?
他怎麼評價你來着
He said,
他說
your loyalty came free of charge.
你的忠誠不是金錢收買來的
Someone appears to have paid quite a bit for it since then.
好像有人爲此付出了相當大的代價啊
Lady Sansa,
珊莎小姐
before your mother's death,
您母親遭遇不測之前
I was her sworn sword.
我曾宣誓爲她效命
I gave my word I will find you and protect you.
我承諾會找到您 保護您
I will shield your back and keep your counsel,
保護您的安全 爲您獻計獻策
and give my life for yours if need be.
危難之際願奉獻我的生命
I swear it by the Old Gods and the New.
我以新舊諸神之名起誓
Please, lady Brienne.
好啦 布蕾妮小姐
No need for such formality.
沒必要如此拘謹
You were Catelyn Stark's sworn sword.
你是凱特琳·史塔克的效忠劍士
I was. Strange.
正是 奇怪
I knew Cat from the time we were children.
我與凱特自幼相識
She never mentioned you.
她從未提起過你
It was after Renly's murder.
是在藍禮遇害之後
Ah, yes.
啊 是了
You were accused of killing him.
都說是你殺了他
I tried to save him.
我想救他
But you were accused. By men who did not see what happened.
但他們都說是你 他們沒看到事情真相
And what did happen?
事情真相是怎樣呢
He was murdered by a shadow.
他被一個影子所殺
A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon.
一個有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子
A shadow?
一個影子
With the face...
有着面孔
This woman swore to protect Renly,
這個女人發誓保護藍禮
she failed.
她失敗了
She swore to protect your mother,
她發誓保護你母親
she failed.
也失敗了
Why would I want somebody with your history of failure guarding Lady Sansa?
我爲何要用你這敗績累累之人保護珊莎小姐
Why should you have any say in her affairs?
珊莎小姐的事情憑什麼要你插手
Because I am her uncle.
因爲我是她姨丈
I married her Aunt Lysa shortly before my beloved's untimely death.
她萊莎姨媽猝然過世之前 剛剛與我成婚
We're family now and you are an outsider.
如今我們是一家 你是外人
Forgive me, Lady Brienne.
請原諒 布蕾妮小姐
But experience has made me wary of outsiders.
但我的人生經歷讓我對外人心存警惕
Lady Sansa...
珊莎小姐
if we can have a word alone... No.
我們可以單獨談談嗎 不行
Please, my Lady, if I I could explain...
求您 小姐 容我解釋
I saw you at Joffrey's wedding...
我在喬佛裏的婚禮上見過你
bowing to the king.
向國王行禮
Neither of us wanted to be there.
你我出席都不是出於自己的意願
Sometimes we don't have a choice. And sometimes we do.
有時候我們別無選擇 有時候就有
You should leave.
你走吧
We don't want our new friend wandering the countryside alone.
我們可不希望新朋友獨自在鄉間遊蕩
The roads in these parts aren't safe.
這一帶不太平
Why don't you stay?
不如你留下吧
The man asked you to stay
大人叫你留下...
Stop! Stop! After him!
停下 停下 去追他
Podrick!
波德瑞克
Hold on to her.
跟住她
Stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop!
停下 停下 停下啊
That's a good boy. Come on.
真乖 走吧
Come on!

No, no, no, stop!
不不 別這樣
Guess that means you're unarmed.
看來你是沒有武器了
Down! Podrick down!
趴下 波德瑞克 趴下
Podrick?
波德瑞克
Yes, my Lady?
是 小姐
You can stand now.
你可以站起來了
Yes, my Lady.
是 小姐
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克呢
Wary of strangers, as she should be.
對陌生人心存警惕 這也難怪
I saw her riding on the east road with Littlefinger.
我見她跟小指頭一起沿東邊的大路走了
We'll follow them. My Lady...
我們跟上去 小姐
if both Stark girls refused your service,
既然史塔克家兩個女孩都不需要您效忠
maybe you're released from your vow.
或許您可以從誓言中解脫
I swore to their mother I would protect those girls.
我向她們母親起過誓要保護她們
But if they don't want your protection.
但既然她們都不需要您保護
Do you think she's safe with Littlefinger?
你覺得她跟小指頭在一起安全嗎
No, my Lady.
不 小姐
Get your horse.
去牽馬
A summons from the Queen.
太后傳喚
There are only two like it in the world.
這項鍊世上只有兩條
The one I'm wearing, the one I gave to Myrcella.
一條我正戴着 另一條給了彌賽菈
It's a threat.
這是威脅
Of course it's a threat.
當然是
Our daughter is alone in Dorne
我們的女兒孤身在多恩
surrounded by people who hate our family.
身邊全是仇恨我們家族之人
It's a threat.
這當然是威脅
No note?
沒有文書嗎
They blame us for the death of Oberyn and his sister,
他們把奧柏倫和他姐姐的死算在我們頭上
and every other tragedy that's befallen their cursed country.
他們該死的國家每發生一樁悲劇都要怪我們
I will burn their cities to the ground if they touch her.
他們膽敢動她 我就燒光他們的城池
Softer. What?
輕聲些 什麼
Not so loud.
別那麼大聲
Our daughter is in danger
我們的女兒身處險地
and you're worried I am speaking too loudly?
你還擔心我聲音太大
The world can't know she's our daughter.
不能讓人知道她是我們的女兒
Then don't call her your daughter.
那就別叫她女兒
You've never been a father to her.
反正你也沒盡過父親的職責
If I was a father to any of my children,
如果我敢對自己的孩子盡父親的職責
they'd be stoned in the street.
他們會在街上被亂石砸死
And what has your caution brought?
你的謹慎又給他們帶來了什麼
Our eldest child murdered at his own wedding,
我們的長子在自己的婚宴上被人毒死
our only daughter shipped off to Dorne,
我們唯一的女兒被送去多恩
our baby boy set to marry that smirking whore from Highgarden!
我們的小兒子要娶那一臉傻笑的高庭蕩♥婦
I'm going to make things better.
我會讓事情好轉的
You've never made anything better.
你從沒讓任何事好起來過
I'm going to Dorne.
我去多恩
And I'm bringing our daughter home.
帶我們的女兒回家
You can't just ask Prince Doran to give her back.
你不能跑去讓道朗親王把她還回來
She's promised to his son.
她已經許給了他兒子
I'm not going to ask him anything.
我不會去找他
You go down there with an army, it's an act of war.
你帶軍過去就是宣戰了
No army.
不帶軍隊
Do you know where they're keeping her?
你知道她被安置在哪裏嗎
Oberyn mentioned the Water Gardens.
奧伯倫提到了流水花園
I'll find her.
我會找到她
Is there anything else, Your Grace?
還有別的事嗎 陛下
You're going to Dorne.
你要去多恩
A onehanded man,
獨手之人
alone?
隻身前往
Never said I was going alone.
我沒說要一個人去
No sunfloweres. I don't like yellow.
不要向日葵 我不喜歡黃色
Roses are very nice, definitely roses.
玫瑰不錯 玫瑰一定要
And music. I adore music.
還有音樂 我喜歡音樂
But no flutes.
但不要長笛
I hate flutes.
我討厭長笛
We can have a harp, if you like, but no flutes.
如果你喜歡 可以用豎琴 但不要長笛
Then there's the food.
還有宴席的菜餚
The food is the most important thing, don't you agree?
菜餚最要緊了 是吧
We're going to need pigeon pies.
我們得準備鴿子派
That's what they eat in the capital, don't they?
都城婚禮都喫這個 是吧
Don't they?
是吧
Don't who?
什麼
People eat pigeon pie in the capital.
都城婚禮都喫鴿子派吧
They certainly do, my dear.
當然啦 親愛的
They certainly do.
當然啦
It's a fine place, isn't it?
這是個好地方 是吧
A fine place.
很不錯的地方
I never thought I'd end up settling down in a place like this.
從沒想過我能在這樣的地方安家立業
You won't.
你不能啊
Pardon?
什麼
We won't get to live at Stokeworth.
我們不能住在史鐸克渥斯
When mother dies, my sister gets the castle because she's older.
母親死了城堡要歸姐姐 她年長
She hates me.
她恨我
She calls me mean names and sometimes
她喊我惡毒的外號 即便現在
even still she pulls my hair when mother's not looking.
她有時候還會趁母親沒瞧見扯我頭髮
You know what I think?
知道我怎麼想嗎
I think you're a good person.
我覺得你是個好人
And your sister is a mean person.
你姐姐是個壞人
She is.
是啊
I've been all over the world,
我遊歷過世界各地
and if there's one thing I've learned,
要說我學到了什麼
it's that meanness comes around.
就是惡有惡報
People like your sister,
你姐姐那樣的人
they always get what's coming to them eventually.
早晚要遭報應
One way or another.
無論以何種方式
Who's that?
那是誰
Jaime fucking Lannister.
天殺的詹姆·蘭尼斯特
Ser Jaime?
詹姆爵士
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水的波隆爵士
I was very sorry to hear about your father.
你父親的事我很遺憾
Thank you.
謝謝
This is my betrothed Lollys.
這位是我的未婚妻洛麗絲
A pleasure.
很榮幸
Run along, love.
走遠些 親愛的
Beautiful young bride you've chosen.
你選了位年輕漂亮的新娘
When were you planning on getting married?
打算什麼時候完婚
Just get on with it.
直說吧
On with what?
說什麼
What you're here for.
說你來幹啥
There's no way this little visit
你跑這麼一趟
could possibly mean anything good for me.
肯定不是有好事找我
It's very good for you.
是非常好的事
Lollys will be marrying Ser Willis Bracken.
洛麗絲要嫁給威利斯·佈雷肯爵士
We've made a deal, your sister and I.
我們談好的 你姐姐和我
I would have advised against that.
我早該勸告你的
How is this good for me?
這算哪門子好事
Because you're going to come with me
因爲你要跟我一起走
and help me with something important.
幫我做一件重要的事
And when we return,
等我們回來
I'm going to give you a much better girl and a much better castle.
我給你上好的姑娘 上好的城堡
Return from where?
從哪兒回來
As far south as south goes.
最遠的南邊
You are my queen.
你是我的王后
The prince does not wish to be disturbed.
親王不希望受到打擾
Remove yourself from my path
你給我閃開
or I'll take that long axe and I'll shove it up your...
不然我就拿你的長斧 剁了你的...
Captain.
隊長
let her pass.
讓她進來
Your brother was murdered
您弟弟被謀殺了
and you sit here in the Water Gardens
而您就坐在流水花園裏
staring at the sky and doing nothing.
兩眼望天 什麼都不做
Oberyn was slain during a trial by combat.
奧柏倫在比武審判中被殺
By law, that is no murder.
根據法律 那不是謀殺
Your brother... You don't have to remind me.
您弟弟... 無需你提醒
He was my brother long before he was anything to you.
他在和你有任何瓜葛之前 就是我弟弟
What will you do about his death?
對他的死 您打算採取什麼對策
I will bury him. I will mourn for him.
我會埋葬他 哀悼他
And then?
然後呢
You would have me go to war.
你想讓我開戰
The whole country would have you go to war.
全國上下都希望您開戰
Then we are lucky the whole country does not decide.
那我們很幸運 開戰與否不由全國上下決定
The Sand Snakes are with me.
沙蛇們跟我一條心
They have the love of their people.
她們擁有人民的擁戴
They will avenge their father
她們會替父報仇
while you sit here in your chair doing nothing.
不像您坐在椅子裏無所事事
Oberyn is dead.
奧伯倫死了
And this Lannister girl skips about the Water Gardens
蘭尼斯特家的丫頭還在流水花園裏活蹦亂跳
eating our food, breathing our air.
喫我們的食物 呼吸我們的空氣
How many of your brothers and sisters
還要等他們殺死多少
do they have to kill?
您的兄弟姐妹
Let me have her.
把她交給我
Let me send her to Cersei one finger at a time.
讓我把她的手指一根一根地送給瑟曦
I loved my brother.
我愛我弟弟
And you made him very happy.
而你很討他的歡心
For that, you will always have a place in my heart.
爲此你在我心中永遠有一席之地
But we do not mutilate little girls for vengeance.
但我們不能爲復仇殘害小女孩
Not here.
在這兒不準
Not while I rule.
在我治下就不準
And how long will that be?
您還能統治多久呢
The Unsullied are too conspicuous.
無垢者太顯眼了
Anyone can see them coming from a mile off.
任何人老遠就能看到他們來了
Course you haven't found any Sons of the Harpy.
所以你們找不到鷹身女妖之子'
You haven't, have you?
沒找到 對吧
My Second Sons, on the other hand,
我的次子團則不同
they drink, they whore, fight in the streets,
他們喝酒嫖妓 街上鬥毆
they blend in.
混在人羣中
They overhear things in taverns.
他們在酒館裏偷聽
Follow people from the taverns to nice, quiet alleys.
從酒館跟蹤到僻靜的小巷子
Break a few fingers, overhear a few more things.
打斷幾根手指 換來不少消息
Before you know it...
然後神不知鬼不覺...
No one here.
這裏沒人
We go.
我們走
In a hurry?
這就急着走
You're afraid?
你害怕了
Unsullied fear nothing.
無垢者無所畏懼
Right.
對了
That's your problem.
這就是你們的問題所在
You understood fear once, long ago,
很久以前 你們是知道恐懼的
but you've forgotten what it means.
如今卻忘了恐懼的滋味
Someone who has forgotten fear
忘了恐懼的人
has forgotten how to hide.
也不會記得如何藏匿
Fear is useful that way.
這方面來講 恐懼是有用的
Sons of the Harpy...
鷹身女妖之子
they want to put a collar back on my neck.
他們想重新給我戴上項圈
On all of our necks. Please, Your Grace...
想給我們所有人重新戴上項圈 陛下
you must kill him. It would send a message.
您必須殺了他 這樣就傳遞了一個信息
I think you should exercise restraint...
我認爲您應該先剋制一下
Your Grace. Why?
陛下 爲什麼
Well, for one thing, he may have valuable information.
首先 也許他握有重要的情報
Well, the Son of the Harpy has no more valuable information.
鷹身女妖之子沒什麼重要情報
How do you know that?
你怎麼知道
Because I questioned him.
因爲我訊問過
And the information you did get... he is young and poor
你得到的信息是 他年輕窮苦
He is born free.
生來是自由人
Why should he want to bring back slavery?
他爲何想要回歸奴隸制
What did it do for him?
那對他有什麼好處
Perhaps the only thing that gave him pride
或許他生命裏唯一的驕傲
was knowing that there was someone lower than he was.
就是知道有人地位比他低卑
They pay him.
他們付錢僱他
Great families, afraid to do a thing.
大家族 不敢親自動手
They pay poor men to do it for them.
他們花錢僱窮人來辦事
And how do you know this?
你怎麼知道
Everyone know this. I don't know it.
人人都知道 我就不知道
And I'm the head of a great family.
我就是一個大家族的族長
We do not know what this man did or didn't do.
我們不知道此人做了還是沒做
Give him a trial at least.
至少先要進行審判
A fair trial.
一場公平審判
Show all the citizens of Meereen
向彌林的市民們展示
that you are better than those who would depose you.
您比那些想要廢黜您的人更英明
Teach them a better way.
教導他們更好的辦法
I do not know the place from where old ser comes.
我不瞭解老爵士您的故地
Things maybe are different there, I hope.
那裏也許和這裏不一樣
But here in Meereen,
但這裏 在彌林
before Daenerys Stormborn
風暴降生丹妮莉絲到來之前
they own us.
我們是他們的財產
So we learn much about them...
所以我們很瞭解他們
or we do not live long.
否則就活不長
They teach me what they are.
他們教會我他們的本性
Mercy, fair trial...
慈悲 公平審判
these mean nothing to them.
這些對他們毫無意義
All they understand is blood.
他們只懂血債血償
Thank you all for your counsel.
感謝各位的諫言
Your Grace...
女王陛下
a word, please, I beg you.
請您聽我一言
About what?
關於什麼
About your father.
關於您父親
About the Mad King. The Mad King?
關於瘋王 瘋王
You're here to remind me of my enemies' lies?
你是來提醒我敵人的謊言嗎
Consider me reminded.
那我知道了
Your Grace...
女王陛下
I served in his Kingsguard.
我曾是他的御林鐵衛
I was at his side from the first.
我從一開始就伴在他身側
Your enemies did not lie.
您的敵人並未說謊
Go on.
繼續
When the people rose in revolt against him,
當有人站出來反抗他
your father set their towns and castles aflame.
您父親將他們的城鎮堡壘焚爲廢墟
He murdered sons in front of their fathers.
他在父親面前處死兒子
He burned men alive with wildfire
用野火將人活活燒死
and laughed as they screamed,
在他們的慘叫聲中大笑
and his efforts to stamp out dissent
他剷除異己的行爲
led to a rebellion that killed every Targaryen...
最終招致叛亂 害死了所有坦格利安
except two.
只有兩人倖存
I'm not my father.
我不是我父親
No, Your Grace, thank the gods.
是的 感謝諸神 您不是他
But the Mad King gave his enemies the justice he thought they deserved.
但瘋王憑自己的意願制裁敵人
And each time, it made him feel powerful
每次都讓他覺得自己強大
and right.
而英明
until the very end.
直至滅亡
I will not have the Son of the Harpy executed
我不會直接處死鷹身女妖之子
without a fair trial.
會給他一場公平審判
Your Grace.
陛下
There's a bug.
杯裏有隻蟲子
Yes, best be careful.
是啊 最好小心點
You might accidentally consume some solid food.
說不定一不小心 你就喫下一口飯食了
When I agreed to come with you,
我答應與你同行
did I misrepresent my intentions?
是不是讓你誤會了什麼
Besides,
況且
what else is there for me to do inside this fucking box?
待在這破車廂裏還有什麼事好做
You don't like it? I want to take a walk.
你不喜歡嗎 我想散散步
You can't.
不行
Cersei has offered a lordship to the man who brings her your head.
瑟曦正拿爵位懸賞你的人頭
She ought to offer her cunt.
她該拿她的小♥屄當賞格
Best part of her for the best part of me.
用她最好的零件換我最好的零件
Well, I suppose a box is as good a place for me as anywhere.
想來我蹲箱子跟蹲別處也沒什麼不同
Are we really going to spend the entire road to Volantis
難道去往瓦蘭提斯這一路上
talking about the futility of everything.
我們都要這麼鬼扯下去
You're right, there's no point.
你說得對 胡扯而已
The road to Volantis?
去瓦蘭提斯
You said we were going to Meereen. What's in Volantis?
你說要去彌林的 瓦蘭提斯有什麼
The road to Meereen.
通往彌林的路
And what do you hope to find at the end on the road to Meereen?
到了彌林你能找到什麼
I told you. A ruler.
我說了 一位統治者
We've already got a ruler.
我們又不缺統治者
Everywhere has already got a ruler.
如今遍地都是統治者
Every pile of shit on the side of every road
就連路邊的一泡屎
has someone's banner hanging from it.
都插着某個人的旗幟
You were quite good, you know,
知道嗎 你很厲害
at ruling.
擅長統治
During your brief tenure as Hand.
在你任國王之手的短暫期間
I didn't rule, I was a servant.
我沒有統治 我不過是個奴僕
Still, a man of talent.
總之很有才能
Managed to kill a lot of people?
殺人的才能嗎
Yes, but you showed great promise in other areas as well.
是的 但你在其他領域同樣大有前途
She wanted me to leave King's Landing.
她想我離開君臨
She begged me.
她求過我
I wouldn't go.
我不肯走
Why?
爲什麼
Cause I liked it.
因爲我喜歡那滋味'
power...
喜歡權力
even as a servant.
哪怕身爲奴僕
People follow leaders
人民追隨領袖
and they will never follow us.
絕不會追隨你我
They find us repulsive.
他們厭惡我們這種人
I find us repulsive.
我自己也厭惡我們這種人
And we find them repulsive,
我們也厭惡他們
which is why we surround ourselves with large comfortable boxes
所以我們才鑽進舒適的大車廂
to keep them away.
把他們關在外面
And yet...
然而
no matter what we do...
無論我們做什麼
people like you and me are never really satisfied inside the box.
你我這種人永遠不會滿足於待在車廂裏
Not for long.
我們待不久
You're right.
你說得對
Let's go for a walk. No.
咱們出去走走 不行
How many dwarves are there in the world?
世上有多少侏儒
Is Cersei going to kill them all?
瑟曦要把他們全殺光嗎
Not him.
不是他
Are you trying to deceive your queen?
你們意欲愚弄太后嗎
Shall I throw them in a cell, Your Grace?
要把他們關進大牢嗎 陛下
That won't be necessary, Ser Meryn.
沒這個必要 馬林爵士
I don't want to dissuade the other hunters.
我可不想嚇退其他獵人
Mistakes will be made.
錯就錯了吧
Thank you, Your Grace. Thanks.
謝謝您 太后陛下 謝謝您
Thank you, Your Grace. Thank you.
謝謝您 太后陛下 謝謝您
Take the head.
把頭帶走
Pardon me, your Grace.
恕我冒昧 陛下
I would take it if you don't mind.
若是您不介意 交給我處置吧
It could prove useful for my work.
對我的研究會有幫助
Very good.
很好
Over there will be fine.
放在那邊就好
You heard the man, over there.
你們聽到了 放那邊去
You're the hand of the King.
你是御前首相
No, uncle.
不 叔叔
Clearly it would not be appropriate for a woman to assume that role.
很顯然 女子出任這一職位有欠妥當
I'm merely advising my son until
我謹爲我兒提供指導
he comes of age and chooses a Hand for himself.
直至他成年並任命他自己的首相
Your Grace, I would be willing
陛下 我願意
to serve provisionally as the King's Hand
暫時出任御前首相
until he becomes old enough.
直至他成...
You're a good man, Lord Tyrell,
提利爾大人 多謝您的美意
but I don't imagine you'll have the time.
但我想您的時間並不充裕
In addition to be Master of Ships,
除海政大臣外
the King has appointed you Master of Coin.
國王還任命您爲財政大臣
Oh, Your Grace.
陛下
He called your experience and wisdom in financial matters unparalleled.
他說您在財政方面的經驗和智慧無人可比
He said he would be honored
他說能由你代表王室的利益
to have you represent the Crown's interest in the same.
他將同樣倍感榮幸
The honor is all mine, Your Grace.
這是我的無上榮耀 陛下
YYYour Grace, in the past, on several occasions,
陛下 史上曾有幾次
a Grand Maester has served as the King's Hand.
由大學士出任御前首相
The King has named Qyburn the new Master of Whispers.
國王已任命科本爲情報總管
Your Grace,
陛下
him? Thisthis man? ThThis embarrassment to the Citadel?
這個人 這個學城之恥
Your Grace,
陛下
what qualifications can he possibly have for this post?
他何德何能 竟能擔此重任
The qualification of loyalty, Grand Maester.
他足夠忠誠 大學士
That's far more than the eunuch ever had.
僅這一點 那太監就遠遠不及他
Far more than many ever have.
許多人都遠遠不及他
I must say... I cannot see how...
不得不說 我看不出...
Uncle Kevan,
凱馮叔叔
in light of your position as Commander of the Lannister Armies,
鑑於你是蘭尼斯特軍隊的司令
it would please the King if you would serve as his Master of War.
若你能出任戰爭大臣 國王將非常高興
No man living better deserves the title.
沒人比你配得上這一職務
That is kind of you to say.
你過獎了
I would like to hear it from the King himself.
我想聽國王親口對我說
Well, the King is very busy at this moment.
國王眼下十分忙碌
He should be here learning what it means to rule.
他該在這裏 學習什麼是統治
He is learning.
他在學習
On this occasion, in his capacity as ruler,
此事正是他身爲統治者
he's asked me to speak on his behalf.
要求我代爲傳達
I returned to the capital to pay my respects to my brother,
我回君臨是爲哥哥治喪
and to you,
向你致哀
and to serve the King.
爲國王效力
I did not return to the capital to serve as your puppet.
不是來做你的牽線木偶
To watch you stack the small Council with sycophants.
也不是來看你把御前會議塞滿馬屁精
Sending your own brother away so he won't be present.
你還遣走了你弟弟 使他無法出席
My brother has left the capital
我弟弟離開君臨
to lead a sensitive diplomatic mission.
是因爲肩負敏感的外交使命
What mission?
什麼使命
That is not your concern as Master of War.
此事與戰爭大臣無關
I do not recognize your authority to dictate
我不認可你的權威 你無權規定
what is and is not my concern.
何事與我有關無關
You are the Queen Mother.
你是國王之母
Nothing more.
僅此而已
You would abandon your king and his time of need?
你要在國王需要你時背棄他嗎
If he wants to send for me, I will be waiting for him
如果國王有意傳召 我隨時恭候
at Casterly Rock.
在凱巖城
Come on, you know this one.
加油 你認得的
It looks like an animal.
像種動物
Snake.

SSSSn... "S".
施...施額...是
S 對 很好 It's an "S". Right, very good.
這是
Did you know that the youngest Lord Commander in history,
你知道史上最年輕的總司令
Osric Stark, was elected at the age of ?
歐斯里克·史塔克 是在十歲時當選的嗎
SI know "S".
我知道
You'll learn, I promise.
你會學會的 我保證
I taught Ser Davos,
我教過戴佛斯爵士
and old people are terrible at learning new things.
上了年紀的人很難學會新的東西
Well, you are a wonderful teacher.
你是個好老師
Very patient.
很有耐心
I only said that the more time that you spend practicing,
我只是說 你要多練習
the faster you will be able to read.
識字會更快
That's all right.
還是算了
We're doing just fine.
我們這樣挺好的
I'm sure you and Ostrich Stark have a lot to talk about.
你和歐斯里克·史塔克一定有很多話要聊
How old were you when you learned how to read?
你幾歲開始認字的
Three. Three?
三歲 三歲
Who taught you, your mother?
你母親教你的嗎
No,
不是
old Maester Cressen did.
克禮森學士教我的
I had a lot of time to practice.
我有很多時間練習
My mother kept me inside because...
我媽媽總把我關在房裏 因爲...
What do you call it in the south? What happened to your face.
你們南方叫它什麼 你臉上的...
Grayscale.
灰鱗病
What would you call it in the north of the Wall?
你們長城以北叫它什麼
I don't know.
我不知道
But two of my sisters had it. They both died.
我兩個姐妹得過這病 她們都死了
How did they cure you?
他們怎麼治好你的
I don't remember. I was a baby.
不記得了 我那時候還小
A lot of people came and tried, I think.
我猜有很多人來試過
Whatever they did, it went away.
不管怎麼治的 總之病好了
What happened to your sisters?
你的姐妹們怎樣了
My father made them move out of the keep into the huts outside.
我父親逼她們搬到堡壘外面的棚子裏住
None of us were allowed to go near them.
不許我們靠近她們
But we heard them, especially at night.
但我們能聽到她們的聲音 尤其是晚上
They started to sound not like themselves.
漸漸的 她們的聲音變得不像她們
Did you ever see them?
你後來見過她們嗎
Only once at the end.
就一次 最後的時候
They were covered with it...
她們全身長滿了那東西
their faces, their arms.
臉上 手上
They acted like animals.
動作像是野獸
My father had to drag them out to the woods on a rope.
父親不得不用繩子把她們拖到樹林裏
What did he do with them in the woods?
他到樹林裏把她們怎樣了
Mother.
母親
Leave us.
退下吧
Your Grace.
陛下
You need to stay away from that girl.
你要離那女孩遠一些
Why? She's a wildling.
爲什麼 她是野人
Her name is Gilly.
她叫吉莉
She's nice. I'm teaching her to read.
她人很好 我在教她識字
She's a wildling. Your father defeated her people.
她是野人 你父親擊潰了野人
He executed their king for treason.
以叛逆罪處決了他們的國王
They could strike at him by striking at you.
他們可能會傷害你來報復你父親
Gilly wouldn't do that.
吉莉不會的
You have no idea what people will do.
你不知道人能做出怎樣的事
All your books and you still don't know.
讀了那麼多書 你還是不懂
I ordered Mance Rayder burned at the stake.
我下令燒死曼斯·雷德
You prevented that order from being carried out.
你卻干擾我的命令執行
You showed mercy to Mance Rayder.
對曼斯·雷德施以慈悲
A King's word is law.
國王的言語就是律法
Perhaps you should ask Ser Davos
你應該請教一下戴佛斯爵士
how much mercy I show to lawbreakers.
看我是否會憐憫違法者
Show too much kindness, people won't fear you.
太過仁慈 人們就不會敬畏你
If they don't fear you, they don't follow you.
他們不敬畏你 就不會追隨你
With respect, Your Grace, the free folk will never follow you
恕我直言 陛下 但無論怎樣
no matter what you do.
自由民都不會追隨您
You're the man who burned their king alive.
是您活活燒死了他們的國王
Who, then?
他們會追隨誰
You?
你嗎
No. Only one of their own.
不 只能是他們的人
Do you know this wretched girl?
你知道這個無賴丫頭嗎
Lyanna Mormont. The Lord Commander's niece.
萊安娜·莫爾蒙 總司令大人的侄女
Lady of Bear Island
熊島的繼承人
and a child of ten.
一個十歲的黃毛丫頭
I asked her to commit her house to my cause. That's her response.
我讓她歸順於我 這是她的答覆
Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North,
"熊島不承認除北境之王外的任何君主"
whose name is Stark."
而北境之王出自史塔克家族"
That amuses you.
你覺得好笑
I apologize, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
Northerners can be a bit like the free folk.
北境人與自由民有些相似
Loyal to their own.
只忠於自己人
I know.
我懂
My brother Robert went on often
我哥哥 勞勃 總是高聲抱怨
and loudly about how difficult it was to control them.
北境人如何冥頑難治
Even with your father's help.
即便有你父親的協助
Tonight, the Night's Watch elect a new Lord Commander.
今晚守夜人會選出新任總司令
Ser Alliser Thorne is going to win.
必將是艾裏沙·索恩爵士
Most likely. One pleasant man.
極有可能 他是個討人喜歡的人
He thinks you're a traitor.
認定你是個叛徒
What's your life gonna be like here at the Wall
在索恩爵士手下
with Thorne in command?
你在長城的日子會怎樣呢
Unpleasant, I expect.
不會太好吧 我想
Your bravery made him look weak.
你的勇敢顯出他的懦弱
He'll punish you for it.
他會因此懲罰你
I don't punish men for bravery.
我不會懲罰勇敢者
I reward them.
我會嘉獎他們
I don't doubt it, Your Grace.
我對此毫不懷疑 陛下
But I'm a brother of the Night's Watch.
但我是守夜人的兄弟
I pledged them my life, my honor, my sword.
我已爲之獻出生命 榮耀和我的劍
I don't know what I have left to give you.
我不知道自己還有什麼能獻給您
You can give me the North.
你能給我北境
I can't.
我不能
Even if I wanted to, I'm a bastard.
即便我想 我也只是個私生子
A Snow.
我姓雪諾
Kneel before me. Lay your sword at my feet.
跪在我面前 將你的劍放在我腳邊
Pledge me your service and you'll rise again as Jon Stark,
宣誓效忠於我 起身時即是瓊恩·史塔克
Lord of Winterfell.
臨冬城公爵
He'll make you a Stark with the stroke of a pen.
他御筆一揮 你就是名正言順的史塔克
It's the first thing I ever remember wanting.
從記事起 我就渴望這一天
I daydreamed that my father would ask the king
我夢想着父親會去請求國王
and just like that, I would never be the Bastard of Winterfell again.
從此我將不再是臨冬城的私生子
No, you deserve that. You do.
不 這是你應得的 你應得的
II couldn't be happier for you.
我太爲你高興了
I'm gonna refuse him.
我要拒絕他
But...
可是
you'd be Lord of Winterfell.
你會成爲臨冬城公爵
I swore a vow to the Night's Watch.
我已立誓成爲守夜人
If I don't take my own word seriously,
要是連誓言都不能遵守
what sort of Lord of Winterfell would I be?
又算哪門子的臨冬城公爵
Crowded, You'd think we were serving venison stew.
這麼多人 不知道的還以爲晚飯有燉鹿肉
Does anyone wish to speak for candidates...
在我們爲守夜人軍團
before we cast our tokens...
第九百九十八任總司令
for the th Lord Commander
投票選舉之前
of the Night's Watch?
有人要提名候選人嗎
Ser Alliser Thorne is not just a knight,
艾裏沙·索恩爵士不僅是名騎士
he's a man of true nobility.
他是一位真正高貴的人
He was Acting Commander when the Wall came under attack
野人進攻長城時 是他代理總司令
and led us to victory against the wildlings.
帶領我們取得了勝利
Hear. Hear.
沒錯
He's a veteran of battles
他身經百戰
and has been a defender of the Watch and the Wall almost all of his life.
他一生都在保衛守夜人與長城
He's the only true choice. Hear.
他是唯一的人選 沒錯
Hear.
沒錯
Ser Denys Mallister joined the Watch as a boy
丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士孩童時就加入了守夜人
and has served loyally longer than any of the Ranger.
他盡忠職守的時間比任何一個遊騎兵都長
That's right. Through winters he served.
說得對 他已守衛了十個冬天
As Commander of the Shadow Tower...
作爲影子塔的指揮官
he kept the wildlings away.
他御野人於千里之外
We could do no better.
我們都無法做得更好
If there's no one else...
如果沒有其他人發言
we will begin the voting.
我們現在就開始投票
The triangular tokens count for Ser Alliser Thorne.
三角代表艾裏沙·索恩爵士
The square tokens for Ser Denys Mallister. Each brother...
方塊代表丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士 每個兄弟...
Maester Aemon...
伊蒙師傅
Samwell Tarly, go on.
山姆威爾·塔利 請講
Sam the Slayer.
殺手山姆
Another wildling lover just like his friend Jon Snow.
又一個愛上野人的 就像他朋友瓊恩·雪諾
How's your lady love, Slayer?
你心愛的小姐好嗎 殺手
Her name is Gilly.
她叫吉莉
Brother Slynt knows her quite well.
史林特爵士應該跟她很熟
They cowered together in
長城之戰的時候
the larder during the battle for the Wall.
他和她一起躲在儲藏室裏
Lies!
撒謊
A wildling girl, a baby,
一個野人姑娘 一個嬰兒
and Lord Janos.
還有傑諾斯大人
I found him there after the battle was over.
戰鬥結束後 我找到了他
In a puddle of his own making.
癱軟在自己的屎尿裏
Whilst Lord Janos was hiding with the women and children
傑諾斯大人與婦孺躲在一處時
Jon Snow was leading.
瓊恩·雪諾正衝鋒在前
Ser Alliser fought bravely, it is true,
艾裏沙爵士戰鬥英勇 此話不假
but when he was wounded, it was Jon who saved us.
但他負傷之後 是瓊恩救了我們
He took charge of the Wall's defense,
他接下守衛長城的重擔
he killed the Magnar of the Thenns,
殺了瑟恩的馬格拿
he went North to deal with Mance Rayder.
他前往北方與曼斯·雷德談判
Knowing it almost certainly meant his own death.
明知那幾乎就是送死
Before that,
在此之前
he lead the mission to avenge the Lord Commander Mormont.
他率領大家爲莫爾蒙總司令報仇
Mormont himself chose Jon to be his steward.
莫爾蒙親自點選瓊恩做他的事務官
He saw something in Jon
他看到了瓊恩的閃光點
and now we've all seen it, too.
現在我們大夥兒都看到了
He may be young,
他或許還年輕
but he's the commander we turned to
但在最黑暗的長夜中
when the night was darkest.
他是我們可以仰賴的指揮官
Hear.
說得好
Aye.
沒錯
Can't argue with any of that.
說的都是事實
But who does Jon Snow want to command?
但瓊恩·雪諾是想統率誰
The Night's Watch
是守夜人
or the wildlings?
還是野人
Everyone knows he loved a wildling girl.
衆所周知 他愛上了個野人姑娘
Spoke with Mance Rayder many times.
與曼斯·雷德多次交談
What would have happened
如果史坦尼斯的大軍沒來
in that tent between those two old friends
這兩個老朋友在帳篷裏面
if Stannis's army hadn't come along?
會說些什麼悄悄話
We all saw him put the KingBeyondtheWall out of his misery.
我們都看到他幫塞外之王結束痛苦
Do you want to choose a man who has fought the wildlings all his life
你們要選一位窮其一生與野人戰鬥的人
or a man who makes love to them?
還是一個跟野人睡覺的人
It is time!
是時候了
It appears to be a tie, maester.
票數相同 學士
Jon Snow! Jon Snow!
瓊恩·雪諾 瓊恩·雪諾
Snow! Snow!
雪諾 雪諾
Snow! Snow!
雪諾 雪諾
You! You!
你 叫你呢
What have you got there?
你手上拿的是什麼
I said... Turn around and go!
我說 轉過身去 滾
Turn around...
轉過身去
and go! That's a nice little sword.
快滾 這小劍不錯
Worth a hundred pieces, a sword like that.
這樣一把劍可值幾百塊
Nothing's worth anything to dead men.
對死人而言 什麼都一文不值
Quickly, go! Go!
快走 快走
Who are you?
你是誰
Why were they scared of you?
他們爲什麼怕你
You lost this.
你丟了這個
You said there was no Jaqen H'ghar here.
你說這裏沒人叫賈昆·赫加爾
There isn't.
是沒有
A man is not Jaqen H'ghar.
某人不是賈昆·赫加爾
Who are you, then?
那你是誰
No one.
無名之輩
And that is who a girl must become.
女孩也必須成爲無名之輩
an}殺死偉主
{\
Why?
爲什麼
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa! Mhysa!
彌莎 彌莎
She should have cut the traitor's
她該在金字塔裏面
head in the Great Pyramid and be done with it.
砍掉叛徒的頭 就此了結
Which is what I keep telling her to do to you.
那也是我一直叫她對你做的事
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
Mhysa!
彌莎
I'll stand guard outside your door tonight, Your Grace.
今晚我將在您門外守衛 陛下
We all guard tonight.
我們今晚都將守衛
Leave me.
都退下吧
Drogon.
卓耿



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們