權力的遊戲   第五季 第三集
Game of Thrones  S05E03
July 28, 2019, 2:39 p.m.

珊莎與拉姆斯聯姻


Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris.
凡人皆有一死 凡人必須侍奉
I've been sweeping this floor for days.
我掃了好多天的地板
Good. I didn't come here to sweep floors.
很好 我不是來掃地的
No? Why come then?
不是嗎 那你爲何而來
You said that I could be your apprentice.
當時你說我可以做你的學徒
You said you'd teach me how to be a Faceless Man.
你說你會教我做無面者
A man teaches a girl.
某人在教女孩
Valar dohaeris. All men must serve.
凡人必須侍奉 凡人皆須侍奉
Faceless men, most of all.
無面者更須侍奉
I want to serve.
我想要侍奉
A girl wants to serve herself.
女孩想要侍奉自己
Here we serve the ManyFaced God. To serve well,
這裏我們侍奉千面之神 要侍奉好
a girl must become noone.
女孩必須成爲無名之輩
Which one is the ManyFaced God?
哪一尊是千面之神
I see the Stranger. I see the Drowned God.
我看到了陌客 看到了淹神
I see the Weirwood Face. There is only one god.
還有魚梁木上的面孔 世間只有一個神
A girl knows his name.
女孩知道他的名字
And all men know his gift.
凡人皆知他的恩賜
Where are they taking him?
他們帶他去哪兒
Queen Margaery!
瑪格麗王后
Queen Margaery!
瑪格麗王后
Queen Margaery!
瑪格麗王后
I am his, and he is mine. I am hers, and she is mine.
我屬於他他屬於我 我屬於她她屬於我
From this day until the end of my days.
從今日起 至死方休
Did I hurt you?
我弄疼你了嗎
No. You were lovely.
沒有 你很好
It all happened so fast. Yes.
一切發生得好快 是啊
I was scared maybe I hurt you. It sounded like...
我怕可能弄疼了你 聽起來好像...
No, no, no...
沒有 沒有
you're very sweet.
你非常溫柔
The sweetest king who ever lived.
有史以來最溫柔的國王
This is what I want to do all day,
我只想整天都這樣
every day for the rest of my life.
每天都這樣 一輩子這樣過下去
Wouldn't that be glorious?
那該多有趣呀
Shouldn't we rest a little while?
不如我們歇歇吧
Just to catch our breath. There's no rush, is there?
喘口氣 我們不急 是不是
Of course not.
當然不急
Are you hungry?
你餓不餓
Should I have them bring you some cake or pomegranate juice...?
我叫人給你拿點心和石榴汁
No, I'm fine...
不 我不餓
I just want you all to myself.
我只想一個人守着你
I want to know everything there is to know
我想知道託曼一世國王
about King Tommen, First of His Name.
所有的小祕密
King Tommen... it still sounds strange to me.
託曼國王 聽起來仍然有些陌生
Does Queen Margaery sound strange to you?
"瑪格麗王后"在你聽來陌生嗎
So strange.
非常陌生
Husband. Wife.
夫君 賢妻
Sometimes it feels odd.
有時候感覺怪怪的
I'm the king,
我成了國王
I've married the most beautiful woman in the world,
娶了世上最美的女人
and it's all because my brother died.
全是因爲我哥哥死了
I understand.
我瞭解
But it's no your fault. You know that, don't you?
但那不是你的錯 你知道的吧
You mustn't feel guilty.
你不要感到內疚
I don't feel guilty.
我並不感到內疚
That's what's odd.
這正是奇怪的地方
Do you like to sail?
你喜歡航行嗎
I love to sail. I do, too.
我最愛航行 我也喜歡
I think we're going to be very happy, you and I.
我想我們會很幸福的 我們兩個
I do, too.
我也這樣想
Living in a tower so high, it touches the clouds.
住在直插雲霄的高塔裏
Of course, my grandmother couldn't wait to go home.
當然啦 我祖母就急着回家
The capital is not for everyone, I suppose.
我猜不是每個人都能適應都城
Does your mother like it here?
你母親喜歡這裏嗎
I don't think so.
我猜她不喜歡
She told me never to trust anyone in King's Landing.
她教我不要信任君臨的任何人
It's so wonderful to have her watching over you.
有她照看你多好呀
A lioness guarding her cub.
護崽的母獅
Well, but I'm a man now.
可我現在是大人了
You are.
是啊
And the king.
還是國王
But you'll always be her babyboy.
可你永遠都是她的小寶貝
I suppose.
我想是吧
I adore her. She has always been
我仰慕她 她對我總是
so generous with me, so kind.
那麼慷慨 那麼和藹
And the horror she's had to endure
她經歷了那麼多可怕的事情
losing her husband, her eldest child, and her father.
失去了丈夫 長子 還有父親
It's no wonder she's so protective of you.
難怪她把你護得這樣緊
She'll never let you out of her sight.
她永遠不會讓你離開她視線的
You look very much in love.
看得出你在戀愛
The first days of marriage are often so blissful.
新婚的日子總是這樣幸福喜樂
She's certainly very pretty, isn't she?
她真的很漂亮 是不是
Like a doll. She smiles quite a lot.
像個玩偶娃娃 特別愛笑
Do you think she's intelligent?
你覺得她聰明嗎
I can't quite tell.
我可說不好
Not that it matters.
不過這都不重要
Do you ever miss Casterly Rock?
您想念凱巖城嗎
There's nothing for me in Casterly Rock.
凱巖城沒有我要的東西
That's where you grew up.
您在那裏長大
You always told me that you liked the people there better.
您一直跟我說凱巖城的人更和善
You said that King's Landing smelled of horse dung and sour milk.
您說君臨滿是馬糞和酸牛奶的臭氣
Why are we speaking of Casterly Rock?
爲什麼提到凱巖城
The way that you talked about it,
您提起凱巖城的樣子
I always thought that you missed it,
我一直以爲您思念凱巖城
that you... that it was your real home.
那裏是您真正的家
This is my real home now.
現在這裏是我的家了
Where my family lives.
我的家人都在這兒
I want you to be happy, mother.
我希望您快樂 母親
I know that.
我知道
I know you do. My sweet boy.
我知道 我的好孩子
But wouldn't you be happier in Casterly Rock?
可是您回凱巖城不是會更開心嗎
I said, "Darling, surely four times is enough."
我說 "親愛的 四次已經夠多了
Are you trying to set a new record?"
你在努力刷新紀錄嗎""
And he said, "Well, what is the record?
他說 "紀錄是幾次
I'm sure we can break it."
我們一定能打破它"
Mother.
母親
Welcome.
歡迎
Don't you look lovely.
瞧你多麼迷人
Marriage agrees with you.
新婚令你容光煥發
Can we bring you anything to eat or drink?
您要用些喫的和飲品嗎
I wish we had some wine for you.
真希望這裏有酒給您
It's a bit early in the day for us.
不過對於我們 此時喝酒尚早
No, no, I... I can't stay.
不 不用 我這就走的
I just wanted to let you know
我只是來告訴你
if there's ever anything I can do for you.
有任何需要 儘管找我
You are very sweet.
您太好心了
Tommen seems quite taken with his new queen.
託曼對他的新王后很是着迷
I absolutely adore him.
我非常愛慕他
You raised a gallant young man.
您養育出一個勇猛善戰的青年
I'm forever grateful. Good.
我永遠心懷感激 很好
Good.
很好
I'm glad to hear you're happy.
你們開心就好
Ecstatic. I really am.
欣喜若狂 真的
Exhausted, to be honest, but
精疲力竭 實話實說
what can I expect, he is half lion, half stag.
但也不意外 他可是一半雄獅一半雄鹿啊
I'll leave you to it then.
你們繼續聊吧
Oh, forgive me,
請您原諒
I haven't been at Court for long,
我來宮中不久
I get so confused.
搞不清楚
What's the proper way to address you now?
我該怎麼稱呼您
Queen Mother or Dowager Queen?
母后還是王太后
There's no need for such formalities.
無需計較這些繁文縟節
In any event, judging from the King's enthusiasm,
不管怎樣 從國王熱情的樣子看
the Queen Mother will be a Queen Grandmother soon.
母后很快就要做王祖母了
Won't that be a lovely day.
那將是美好的一天
Can you imagine the celebrations?
想想看慶生的盛典
They'll ring the bells all day and night.
鐘聲日夜不停地敲響
Remember.
記住
Anything you need.
需要什麼就找我
We can't hold the North with terror alone.
我們不能僅憑恐懼守住北境
You can't hold the North if you let these lesser lords insult us.
如果任由小貴族侮辱我們 您也守不住北境
I sent you there to collect taxes, not bodies.
我派你出去收稅 不是收集屍體
Lord Cerwyn refused to pay.
賽文大人不肯交錢
He said the Warden of the North would always be a Stark
他說北境守護永遠都是史塔克
and he'd be damned if he'd kiss a traitor's boot.
讓他吻叛徒的靴子還不如去死
He left you no choice.
他讓你別無選擇
I flayed him living,
我活剝了他的皮
along with his wife and brother.
還有他的妻子和弟弟
I made his son watch.
讓他兒子看着
And?
然後
The new Lord Cerwyn paid his taxes.
新任賽文大人交稅了
I have something important to tell you.
我有重要的事情告訴你
Stop eating and listen.
別喫了 聽我說
We don't have enough men to hold the North
我們人手不足 如果其他家族紛紛造反
if the other Houses rise up against us.
北境是守不住的
Do you understand that?
你明白嗎
Our pact with the Lannisters protects...
我們和蘭尼斯特家族有協議...
I had a pact with Tywin Lannister.
我和泰溫·蘭尼斯特有協議
And Tywin Lannister is dead.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特死了
The remaining Lannisters are a thousand miles away
剩下的蘭尼斯特遠在千里之外
dealing with that fact.
應付他留下的爛攤子
They've never once in the history of the Seven Kingdoms
七國曆史上 他們從未派軍
sent their army this far north.
北上如此之遠
If you think they will for us, you're a fool.
你要是以爲他們會爲我們出兵 你就是傻瓜
We've become a great House
我們家族之所以強大
by entering into alliances with other Houses,
是與其他家族聯♥盟
and parlaying those alliances into greater power.
通過擴張聯♥盟的勢力 增強自身的力量
The best way to forge a lasting alliance
締結長久聯♥盟的最好方法
isn't by peeling a man's skin off.
不是將人剝皮
The best way is marriage.
最好的方法是聯姻
Now that you're a Bolton by royal decree,
如今依照王令 你成了波頓家的一員
it's high time you married a suitable bride.
是時候娶個門當戶對的新娘了
And as it happens,
說來也巧
I've found the perfect girl to solidify our hold on the North.
我找到一個完美的姑娘 可爲我們穩固北境
That's Moat Cailin. Yes.
那是卡林灣 是的
A bit shabby, isn't it?
有點破敗 是吧
You've been here before.
你來過這裏
On our way down to King's Landing,
在去君臨的路上
with my father and Arya and...
跟我父親 艾莉亞和...
Where are you taking me? Home.
你帶我去哪裏 回家
The Boltons have Winterfell.
波頓家佔着臨冬城
Your marriage proposal, it wasn't for you?
你的聯姻提議 不是爲你自己
No.
不是
Roose Bolton murdered my brother.
盧斯·波頓害了我哥哥
He betrayed my family!
背叛了我的家族
He did.
的確
He serves the Lannisters.
他效忠蘭尼斯特
For now. I won't go.
暫時而已 我不去
Winterfell is your home. Not anymore.
臨冬城是你的家 不再是了
Always. You're a Stark.
永遠都是 你是史塔克
Dying your hair doesn't change that. You're Sansa Stark.
染了頭髮也不能改變 你是珊莎·史塔克
The eldest surviving child of Ned and Catelyn Stark.
是奈德和凱特琳·史塔克在世的最年長的孩子
Your place is in the North.
北境纔是你的歸宿
I can't marry him. You can't make me.
我不能嫁給他 你不能逼我
He is a traitor. A murderer!
他是叛徒 是兇手
You're not marrying Roose Bolton.
不是讓你嫁盧斯·波頓
No, you'll be marrying his son and heir, Ramsay.
不 你要嫁的是他兒子和繼承人 拉姆斯
One day he'll be Warden of the North and you... No!
他將成爲北境守護 而你... 不
Sansa... No, you can't make me.
珊莎 不 你不能逼我
I will starve myself.
我會絕食
I will die before I have to go there.
我死也不去
I won't force you to do anything.
我不會強迫你做任何事
Don't you know by now how much I care for you?
現在還不明白 我有多關心你嗎
Say the word and we turn the horses round, but listen to me.
只要你開口 我們就掉轉馬頭 可是聽着
Listen.
聽我說
You've been running all your life.
你一直都在逃亡
Terrible things happened to your family and you weep.
家人慘遭厄運 你淚流不止
You sit alone in a darkened room, mourning their fates.
獨自坐在昏暗房間裏哀悼他們的不幸
You've been a bystander to tragedy
自從他們處決你父親那天起
from the day they executed your father.
你一直是悲劇的旁觀者
Stop being a bystander. You hear me?
不要再當旁觀者了 聽到了嗎
Stop running.
不要再逃了
There's no justice in the world.
世上沒有正義
Not unless we make it.
除非我們自己去主持正義
You loved your family.
你愛你的家人
Avenge them.
爲他們復仇
How do we get through there?
我們怎麼過去
We don't.
不過去
We go around.
我們繞路
Takes us miles out of the way.
那就會偏離大路很遠
We'll lose sight of them. Doesn't matter.
跟不上他們了 沒有關係
I know where they're going.
我知道他們去哪裏
Are you getting a bit old to be a squire?
你做侍從年紀大了點兒吧
How did you end up squiring for the Imp?
你怎麼會成了小惡魔的侍從
He hates that nickname.
他討厭那個綽號
Well, he's not here to complain about it, is he?
他又不在這兒 可沒法抱怨
I squired for a knight named Ser Lorimer
五王之戰時
during the War of the Five Kings.
我隨侍羅裏默爵士
One night,
有天晚上
he had a bit too much to drink
他喝多了酒
and he was famished, so he borrowed a ham.
又餓得狠了 於是借了一塊火腿
He borrowed it? He wasn't a thief.
借 他不是賊
He was drunk and hungry and he wasn't thinking.
他又醉又餓 沒考慮後果
I was drunk too.
我也喝醉了
He gave me half the ham.
他把火腿分了我一半
Next morning,
第二天一早
one of the guards saw him passed out
一個衛兵發現他醉倒在馬車底下
under a wagon with the ham bone still in his hand.
手裏還攥着喫剩的骨頭
They hanged the man after noon.
當天午後 他們吊死了他
They tied the noose for me too,
他們給我也準備了絞索
but Lord Tywin heard my family name was Payne,
但是泰溫大人聽說我姓派恩
so he pardoned me,
就赦免了我
and sent me to King's Landing to squire for his son.
把我送去君臨做他兒子的侍從
As punishment
以此懲罰
for both of you. It didn't seem that way.
你和小惡魔 似乎並非如此
Lord Tyrion was always very good to me.
提利昂大人一直對我很好
Yes, all of your lords have been very kind to you.
對 從前的主人都對你好
All except me.
只有我除外
Sorry you had to squire for such a nasty person.
要你服侍我這個暴脾氣真是抱歉了
I'm not sorry. You're the best fighter I've ever seen.
我並不難過 您是我見過的最好的戰士
You beat The Hound.
您打敗了獵狗
I'm proud to be your squire.
能做您的侍從我很驕傲
I'm sorry I'm always snapping at you.
抱歉我總是衝你發火
If you didn't snap at me, I wouldn't learn anything.
您不衝我發火 我也學不會東西
You want to be a knight, Pod?
你想成爲騎士嗎 波德
Yes.

Starting tomorrow, we'll train with the sword twice a day,
明天開始 我們每天練劍兩次
before we ride in the morning and after you make camp in the evening.
早上啓程前和晚上宿營後
And I'm going to show you how to ride properly.
我還會教你怎麼好好騎馬
Thank you.
謝謝您
I can't knight you,
我不能封你爲騎士
but I can teach you how to fight.
但我可以教你如何戰鬥
I suppose that's more important.
我想這比受封更重要
You weren't a knight, but
您不是騎士 但是
you were a Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon, weren't you?
您當過藍禮·拜拉席恩的彩虹護衛 不是嗎
I was.
我曾經是
Lord Tyrion said he was a good man.
提利昂大人說他是個好人
He was.
是啊
How did you end up serving Renly?
您怎麼會效忠藍禮的
When I was a girl,
當我還是小姑娘
my father held a ball.
我父親舉辦了一次舞會
I'm his only living child,
我是他的獨女
so he wanted to make a good match for me.
他想爲我說門好親事
He invited dozens of young lords to Tarth.
他邀請了幾十位年輕的領主來到塔斯
I didn't want to go, but he dragged me to the ballroom.
我不想出席 但他硬拉我去了舞廳
And it was wonderful.
舞會棒極了
None of the boys noticed how mulish and tall I was.
那些男孩都不在意我有多笨拙高大
They shove each other and threatened to duel
他們相互挑釁 威脅要決鬥
when they thought it was their turn to dance.
爭搶與我跳舞的機會
Whispered in my ear
他們在我耳邊低語
how they wanted to marry me
傾訴自己多麼渴望娶我
and take me back to their castles.
帶我回他們的城堡
My father smiled at me and I smiled at him.
父親對我微笑 我也對他微笑
I had never been so happy.
我從未如此幸福
Till I saw a few of the boys snickering.
直到我看到幾個男孩在竊笑
And then they all started to laugh,
接着他們都大笑起來
they couldn't keep the game going any longer.
他們沒法再演下去
They were toying with me.
他們只是在玩弄我
Brienne the Beauty" they called me.
"美人布蕾妮" 他們這樣稱呼我"
Great joke.
真是天大的玩笑
And I realized I was the ugliest girl alive.
我意識到自己是世上最醜的女孩
A great lumbering beast.
蠢笨的野獸
I tried to run away,
我想要逃走
but Renly Baratheon took me in his arms.
但藍禮·拜拉席恩把我摟在了懷裏
Don't let them see your tears", he told me.
"別讓他們看見你的眼淚" 他對我說"
The nasty little shits
"那些下流小雜種"
and nasty little shits aren't worth crying over."
不值得你爲他們流淚"
He danced with me and none of the other boys could say a word.
他與我共舞 其他男孩全都不敢說話
Renly was the king's brother after all.
藍禮畢竟是國王的弟弟
But wasn't he...
但是 他不是...
Lord Tyrion said he was...
提利昂大人說他是...
Yes, Pod, he liked men. I'm not an idiot.
是的 波德 他喜歡男人 我不傻
He didn't love me. He didn't want me,
他不愛我 不想要我
he danced with me because he was kind
他陪我跳舞 只因爲他善良
and he didn't want to see me hurt.
不想見我受傷
He saved me from being a joke.
他拯救了我 使我不致成爲一個笑話
From that day
從那天起
until his last day.
直至他生命的最後
And I couldn't save him in return.
我沒能救他 報答他的恩義
Nothing's more hateful than failing to protect
沒有什麼比沒能保護你愛的人
the one you love.
更讓人悔恨
One day, I will avenge King Renly.
終有一天 我會爲藍禮國王報仇
But you said a shadow murdered him.
但您說是一個影子殺了他
How do you fight a shadow?
您如何與影子作戰
A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon.
一個有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子
I know it was Stannis.
我知道那是史坦尼斯
I know it in my heart.
我打心底清楚
Stannis is a man, not a shadow.
史坦尼斯是人 不是影子
And a man
而人
can be killed.
是可以被殺死的
Lord Commander. Your Grace.
總司令大人 陛下
I'd like to speak alone.
我要跟你單獨談談
Olly is my steward now,
奧利現在是我的事務官
as I was Lord Commander Mormont's.
正如我當初是莫爾蒙總司令的事務官
I want him to attend my meetings,
我要他參與我的會議
to learn from men with experience.
向經驗豐富的人學♥習
One day, he might command.
有朝一日 他或許可以發號施令
Very well. Have you considered my offer?
好吧 你考慮過我的提議了嗎
I have.
考慮過了
And I thank you for it. You do me great honor.
感謝您的美意 我不勝榮幸
All my life I wanted to be Jon Stark.
我一直都想成爲瓊恩·史塔克
Say the word and you will be.
答應了我 即可如願
But I have to refuse you.
但我必須拒絕您
I'm Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
我是守夜人的總司令
My place is here.
我屬於這裏
I'm giving you the chance to avenge your family,
我是在給你爲家族復仇的機會
to take back the castle where you grew up,
奪回養育你的那座城堡
to rule the North.
統治北境
I wish I could fight beside you.
我也希望追隨在您左右
Believe me, I do.
請相信 我真的希望
But I swore a sacred vow at the Godswood.
但我已在神木林立下神聖的誓言
I pledged my life to the Night's Watch.
將生命獻給守夜人
You're as stubborn as your father.
你跟你父親一樣頑固
And as honorable.
一樣有榮譽感
I can imagine no higher praise.
沒有比這更高的讚許了
I didn't mean it as praise.
這不是讚許
Honor got your father killed.
榮譽感害死了你父親
But if your mind's made up,
不過如果你主意已定
I won't try and dissuade you.
我也不會再加勸阻
May I ask, Your Grace,
陛下 容我問一句
how long you plan to stay at Castle Black?
您還要在黑城堡待多久
Are you bored of us already?
你已經厭煩我們了嗎
You saved us from Mance Rayder's army.
您從曼斯·雷德的手中拯救了我們
We will never forget that.
我們永遠都不會忘記
But it's a question of survival.
但這是關乎生存的問題
The Night's Watch can't continue to
守夜人無法一直爲您的軍隊
feed your men and the wildling prisoners indefinitely.
和野人俘虜提供食物
Winter is coming.
凜冬將至
I know it.
我知道
We march on Winterfell within the fortnight,
我軍將在兩週之內向臨冬城進發
before the snows trap us here.
趕在大雪把我們困住之前
And the wildlings?
那野人呢
If they'd rather burn than fight for me,
若是他們寧願被燒死也不願爲我而戰
so be it.
也只好如此
I leave their fate to you.
他們交給你了
You could execute them. That's the safest course.
你可以把他們統統處決 那樣最保險
Or you could see if this Tormund fellow is more willing
或者看看那個託蒙德
to compromise than Mance ever was.
是否比曼斯容易妥協
I assume the brothers of
我想守夜人兄弟
the Night's Watch would rather see the wildlings dead.
更樂於讓野人都死掉吧
Most of the brothers, yes.
大部分是的
There's little love for the free folk here.
這裏沒人喜歡自由民
You're the Lord Commander.
你是總司令
Your decision.
你決定吧
You have many enemies in Castle Black.
你在黑城堡樹敵不少
Have you considered sending Alliser Thorne elsewhere?
有沒考慮過把艾裏沙·索恩派到別處去
Give him command of Eastwach by the Sea.
比如說東海望
I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.
我聽說最好把敵人留在眼皮底下
Whoever said that didn't have many enemies.
說這話的人肯定樹敵不多
He sees something in you.
他看重你的品質
Might not be apparent from his tone,
儘管沒在言語間表達出來
but it's the truth. He believes in you.
但這是事實 他信任你
I'm sorry I disappointed him.
很抱歉讓他失望了
The king is a complicated man,
國王是個難以琢磨的人
but he wants what's right for the Seven Kingdoms.
但他希望給七大王國帶去公平正義
As long as he's ruling them.
要先征服七大王國纔行
He's the one true king.
他是唯一的真王
He has a blood right to that throne.
擁有名正言順的王位繼承權
I've sworn to stay clear of the politics of the Seven Kingdoms.
我發過誓 遠離七國的政治紛爭
Have you now?
是嗎
How does the Night's Watch vow go again?
守夜人的誓言怎麼說來着
I'll bet you've got it memorized since you got here.
我想你從來到這兒就背會了吧
Night gathers and now my watch begins...
長夜將至 我從今開始守望
Not that bit, the bit at the end.
不是這段 結尾那段
I'm the sword in the darkness,
我是黑暗中的利劍
the watcher on the walls,
長城上的守衛
the shield that guards the realm of men.
守護王國的堅盾
I pledge my life... Right, that's enough.
我將生命... 好了 就是這
The shield that guards the realm of men.
守護王國的堅盾
That's what you swore to be.
這是你發誓要做到的
Now, I'm not a learned man,
我並非博學之人
but the best way to help the most people might not be sitting
但守護人民最好的方法 也許並不是
in a frozen castle at the edge of the world.
坐在世界盡頭的冰冷城堡裏
It just might mean wading in the muck,
而可能是 不顧泥濘
getting your boots dirty, and doing what needs to be done.
不怕沾染泥污 做當做之事
And what needs to be done?
什麼是當做之事
As long as the Boltons rule the North,
波頓家族統治北境一日
the North will suffer.
北境人民便受苦一日
Just one man's opinion.
我的一己之見
What do you want?
你要幹什麼
Who are you?
你是誰
What?
什麼
You, who walk in here with a coin you never earned,
你擅來此地 所持鐵幣並非親手贏得
whose value you do not respect.
對其價值也不懂尊重
Who are you?
你是誰
No one.
無名之輩
Ou! Cunt!
好疼 婊♥子
A lie. A sad little lie.
謊言 可悲的謊言
Who are you? I told you, I'm no...
你是誰 我說過了 我是無名...
Do that again and...
你再打一下試試...
Who are you?
你是誰
You're about to find out.
你馬上就知道了
What are you doing?
你們在幹什麼
We were only playing.
我們在做遊戲
The Game of Faces.
變臉遊戲
That girl is not ready.
她還沒準備好
Clearly not.
顯然沒有
I am ready.
我準備好了
For what?
準備好什麼
For every you want,
什麼都可以
to be a Faceless Man,
只要成爲無面者
to be no one.
成爲無名之輩
Whose sword is that?
那是誰的劍
It belongs to Arya Stark.
艾莉亞·史塔克的
Arya Stark's sword, Arya Stark's clothes,
艾莉亞·史塔克的劍 艾莉亞·史塔克的衣
Arya Stark's stolen silver.
艾莉亞·史塔克偷來的銀幣
A man wonders
某人想知道
how is it that no one
無名之輩身邊
came to be surrounded by Arya Stark's things?
怎會有這麼多艾莉亞·史塔克的東西
What do we do with them after we wash them?
幫他們清洗之後要做什麼
Open gates!
開門
Lady Sansa. Welcome.
珊莎小姐 歡迎
Lord Bolton.
波頓大人
May I introduce my son, Ramsay Bolton?
容我爲你介紹我的兒子 拉姆斯·波頓
It's an honor to meet you, my lady.
很榮幸見到你 小姐
I'll bring you a bowl of hot water.
我去爲您準備熱水
You must want to wash.
您一定很想洗洗
Thank you.
謝謝
Welcome home, Lady Stark.
歡迎回家 史塔克小姐
The North remembers.
北境永不遺忘
Sam?
山姆
Maester Aemon?
伊蒙師傅呢
He apologizes for not being here.
他爲無法列席道歉
He's not feeling well.
他不太舒服
Take good care of him.
好好照顧他
I will drink it then.
那我♥乾了這杯
Brothers.
弟兄們
As you all know too well,
大夥兒都知道
it's long past time to dig a new latrine pit.
早就該挖新的茅坑了
First Builder Yarwyck and I have decided to appoint
首席工匠亞威克和我決定指派
a latrine captain to oversee this crucial task.
一名茅坑隊長監督這一重要工程
Brian.
布萊恩
It seems like a good job for a ginger.
這是專屬紅毛小子的好差事
Ser Alliser.
艾裏沙爵士
You have more experience than any other ranger at Castle Black.
你比黑城堡任何一名遊騎兵都更有經驗
You proved your valour many times over
在抵禦野人 保衛長城的戰鬥中
by defending the Wall from the wildling attack.
多次證明了自己的英勇善戰
I name you First Ranger.
我任命你爲首席遊騎兵
Lord Janos.
傑諾斯大人
I'm giving you command of Greyguard.
我命令你坐鎮灰衛堡
Greyguard is a ruin.
灰衛堡已成廢墟
Yes, the fort is in a sorry state.
正是 堡壘的狀況很糟糕
Restore it as best you can.
盡你所能重建起來
First Builder Yarwyck can spare of his...
首席工匠亞威克可以抽調十名...
I was charged with the defense of King's Landing
我負責君臨城防務時
when you were soiling your swaddling clothes.
你還在尿牀
Keep your ruin.
留着你的廢墟
Alright, alright.
好了 好了
Enough of that.
都別吵
You mistake me, my Lord.
你搞錯了 大人
That was a command, not an offer.
這是命令 而非請求
Pack your arms and armour, say your farewells,
帶上你的武器盔甲 與大夥兒道別
and ride for Greyguard.
趕赴灰衛堡
I will not go meekly off to freeze and die.
我絕不乖乖地去挨凍受死
Give it to one of the fools who cast a stone for you.
找瞎了眼投票選你的傻子去吧
I will not have it.
我不答應
Did you hear me, boy?
聽到沒有 小子
I will not have it!
我絕對不去
You refusing to obey my order?
你拒絕遵從我的命令
You can stick your order up your bastard arse.
你的命令還是塞回你那野種屁♥眼裏去
Take Lord Janos outside.
把傑諾斯大人押出去
Olly, bring me my sword.
奧利 取我的劍來
You cannot do this!
你們不能這麼做
Get your hands off me!
把你們的髒手拿開
Scum! All of you! 人♥渣 你們都是人♥渣
If the boy thinks he can frighten me,
要是那小子以爲能嚇到我
je's mistaken, yes, very mistaken.
他就打錯了算盤 大錯特錯
Disgrace!
這是恥辱
I have friends. Important friends in the capital!
我有朋友 都城裏的貴人
You'll see!
等着瞧吧
If you have any last words, my Lord,
如果你有什麼遺言 大人
now is the time.
現在可以說了
I was wrong. You're the Lord Commander!
我錯了 您是總司令大人
We all serve you. I'm sorry.
我們都爲您效力 我道歉
Not only for this, for all I've done and said.
不止這次 我爲我以前的言行道歉
I was wrong!
我錯了
My Lord, please, mercy! Mercy!
大人 求您 饒命 饒命
I'll go! I will!
我去 我願意去
Please.
求您了
I'm afraid.
我怕了
I've always been afraid.
我一直都很害怕
You have served us well, my son.
你侍奉得很好 吾兒
Thank you, Father!
謝謝您 天父
Which of the Seven will you worship today?
今天你想敬拜哪位神
The Maiden... Always the Maiden
少女 少女永遠是上選
And the Stranger.
還有陌客
Two is extra, you realize... Yes, yes.
兩位是要加錢的 您知道 知道知道
What are you doing?
你們幹什麼
This establishment belong to Lord Petyr Baelish. You can't...
這裏屬於培提爾·貝里席大人 你們不能
You have profaned our Faith.
你玷污了我們的信仰
The Faith of our fathers and forefathers.
我們父輩和祖先的信仰
I am the High Septon of the...
我是總主教...
You are a sinner.
你是罪人
And you shall be punished.
你將受到懲戒
Sinner! Sinner!
罪人 罪人
Sinner! Repent!
罪人 悔罪
Sinner! Sinner!
罪人 罪人
Sinner! Sinner! Sinner!
罪人 罪人 罪人
Sinner! Sinner! Shame on you!
罪人 罪人 無♥恥
Sinner!
罪人
Your Grace, Grandmaester, Lord Tyrell...
陛下 大學士 提利爾大人
It doesn't matter.
沒關係
As the High Septon of the Faith of the Seven
作爲七神信仰的總主教
I give voice to the will of the Gods
我代表七神的意志
and I am their foremost servant in this world.
我是七神在人間的首席僕從
An insult to me is an insult to the Gods.
對我的侮辱就是對七神的侮辱
An assault on my person
襲擊我本人
is an assault on our very religion.
就是襲擊我們的信仰本身
You were assaulted?
你被襲擊了
I was.
是的
By those fanatics who call themselves sparrows.
是那些自稱麻雀的狂熱分子乾的
And they humiliated me, they... beat me,
他們羞辱我 他們鞭打我
they left me naked and bleeding on the cobblestones.
逼我赤身裸體 渾身是血地走在鵝卵石道上
I am lucky to be alive.
我能活着已經是幸運了
I heard this assault began in Littlefinger's brothel.
聽說襲擊發生在小指頭的妓院
High Septon, this is a rather shocking thing to hear.
總主教 這簡直是駭人聽聞
I tend to both the highest born and the lowliest amongst us.
不論貧富貴賤 我都一視同仁
Even prostitutes may earn the mercy of the Mother.
就算妓♥女也能得到聖母的垂憐
So you were administering
所以你是在滿足那些
to the needs of these devout prostitutes?
虔誠的妓♥女敬拜七神的需求
A man's private affairs ought to stay private.
我們不應過問人家的私事
What do you want from us, High Septon?
你要我們做什麼 總主教
Justice!
主持公道
I ask that you protect our Faith by arresting these criminals
我請求您維護我們的信仰 逮捕那些罪犯
and throwing them in the black cells.
把他們投進黑牢
I ask that you execute their leader,
我請求您處決他們的首領
the socalled High Sparrow.
所謂的大♥麻雀
He's a threat to everything we hold sacred.
他威脅到了我們視爲神聖的一切
If he goes unpunished...
如果他逍遙法外...
And where do I find this man?
我去哪裏能找到此人
This High Sparrow? 大♥麻雀
I don't think this is a good idea, Your Grace.
我覺得這樣不妥 陛下
Nonsense, Ser Meryn. These are deeply religious people.
胡說 馬林爵士 他們都是極其虔誠的人
Where can I find the High Sparrow?
我在哪裏能找到大♥麻雀
Seven blessings...
七神保佑
Thank you.
謝謝你
Just a little more.
再來一點
Thank you for the soup.
謝謝你的湯
The young man said I would find the High Sparrow back here.
那年輕人說在這兒可以找到大♥麻雀
Where is he?
他在哪裏
High Sparrow? 大♥麻雀
Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?
好荒唐的名字
Like Lord Duckling, or King Turtle.
就好像鴨子老爺 烏龜國王
Stll, it's meant to...
但它仍是...
We're often stuck with the names our enemies give to us.
我們往往擺脫不掉敵人給起的名字
The notion that we are all equal in the eyes of the Seven
有些人無法領悟 七神面前人人平等
doesn't sit well with some, so they belittle me.
因而貶低我
Seven blessings to you. Seven blessings to you, my dear.
七神保佑你 七神保佑你 親愛的
It's only a name. Quite an easy burden to bear.
不過是個稱號 不是什麼沉重的負擔
Far easier than hers.
比她的負擔輕多了
Why no shoes?
爲什麼不♥穿鞋
Because I gave them away to someone who needed them more.
因爲我把鞋給了更需要的人
We all do that.
我們都會這樣做
It stops us from forgetting what we really are.
如此纔不會忘記自己究竟是誰
Is that why you came to King's Landing?
這就是你來君臨的原因嗎
To remind everyone?
爲了提醒所有的人
Everyone? Hard enough job reminding myself.
所有人 我提醒自己還來不及呢
Well, I tell them no one's special
我告訴衆人 無人可以特殊
and they think I'm special for telling them so.
他們卻因爲我說了這話將我視爲特殊
Perhaps they're right.
或許他們是對的
It would be comforting to believe that, wouldn't it?
這樣想來倒也寬心 是吧
Have the Gods sent you here to tempt me?
諸神派您來試探我嗎
I hope not.
希望不是
I had assumed
我先前以爲
you'd only come here to arrest me
您是爲總主教出的事
for that incident with the High Septon.
來逮捕我的
An unacceptable way to treat the chosen representative
如此對待諸神在世間的代言人
of the Gods in this world, wouldn't you say?
實屬不妥 你說呢
Hypocrisy is a boil.
僞善如同癤子
Lancing a boil is never pleasant.
切開癤子永無歡愉可言
Although, they could have been more careful with the blade.
不過 他們使刀時確實該謹慎些
The High Septon came to speak to me today.
總主教今天來找我
He doesn't want me to arrest you. He wants me to execute you.
他並不是要我逮捕你 他要我處死你
I wouldn't presume to know your thoughts on the matter.
我不敢對您的想法妄加揣測
My thoughts on the matter are in line with your own
我對此事的想法與你相同
The High Septon's behaviour was corrosive, as was his attitude.
總主教的言行已經墮落到無藥可救
Having a man like that reside in the Sept
如此之人居於聖堂
eats away at the Faith from the inside.
必使信仰由內腐化
So now he resides in the Red Keep's dungeons instead.
所以此刻他在紅堡的地牢裏
The Faith and the Crown
信仰和王權
are the two pillars that hold up this world.
是我們世界的兩根支柱
If one collapses, so does the other.
一根傾頹 另一根也不保
We must do everything necessary
我們必須竭盡全力
to protect one another.
彼此扶持纔是
Your Grace.
陛下
Send a raven with this message to Littlefinger
派只信鴉把這封信送給小指頭
at the Eyrie or wherever he's slithering about.
不管他是在鷹巢城還是在哪裏晃悠
At once, Your Grace.
這就辦 陛下
How's your work coming along? Very well.
你的工作進展如何 很順利
You've made progress? More than I've expected.
有成果嗎 比預期的更順利
Still a way to go, but...
還需要些時日 不過...
Very good. I'll leave you to it, then.
很好 那我不打擾了
Make sure Littlefinger is clear
務必要小指頭理解
on the meaning of the word "immediately".
"即刻"二字的含義
Easy, friend.
安靜 朋友
Come on, children.
來啊 孩子們
She really is lovely.
她真是美麗
I hope I can make her happy.
希望我能給她幸福
I hope so too.
我也希望
I've become quite fond of Lady Sansa during our travels together.
這一路行來 我對珊莎小姐愈加憐愛
She suffered enough.
她受了很多苦
I'll never hurt her.
我絕不會傷害她
You have my word.
我向您保證
I've heard very little about you,
我對你的事蹟少有耳聞
which makes you quite a rare thing, as lords go.
王公貴族裏我不瞭解的委實少有
I haven't been a lord very long.
我最近才成爲貴族
I was a bastard. And you're not anymore.
我是私生子 現在不是了
Allow me a moment alone with Lord Baelish.
讓我和貝里席大人單獨談談
Yes, father. And thank you, Lord Baelish.
是 父親 謝謝您 貝里席大人
I'm forever in your debt.
我永遠感激您
He seems pleased.
他似乎挺滿意
Shouldn't he be?
他不該滿意嗎
I assure you, she's still a virgin.
我保證她仍是處女之身
Tyrion never consummated the marriage.
提利昂沒有與她圓房
By the law of the land, she is no man's wife.
依照七國法律 她還不是有夫之婦
Inspect her, if you must.
如有必要 你可以驗身
I've leave that to the brothel keeper.
這種事交給妓院老鴇操心吧
It's her name I need, not her virtue.
我需要的是她的姓氏 不是貞操
Then I have delivered everything I've promised.
那我已經兌現了我的承諾
And you prepared for the consequences.
你也準備好了接受後果
When the Lannisters hear I've wed Sansa Stark to Ramsay?
等蘭尼斯特知道珊莎·史塔克嫁給拉姆斯
The Lannister name doesn't mean what it once did.
蘭尼斯特如今不同以往
Tywin is dead.
泰溫死了
He kept his house in power through sheer will.
他完全憑藉個人意志維持着家族強盛
Without him,
沒了他
Jaime has one hand and no allies,
詹姆是獨手 又無盟友
Tommen is a soft boy,
託曼是軟綿綿的小子
not a king to fear.
不是令人畏懼的國王
The Queen will be enraged.
王后必然大爲震怒
Queen Margaery adores Sansa.
瑪格麗王后喜歡珊莎
Cersei is Queen Mother,
瑟曦是王太后
a title whose importance wanes with each passing day.
這一頭銜的分量在日漸減弱
And yet she still has friends,
但她仍有朋友
men in important places, whom she can ask for favours.
位高權重之人 她可以請他們幫忙
A message for you, from Cersei Lannister.
給你的信 瑟曦·蘭尼斯特寫的
A rider arrived from Eyrie, shortly before dawn.
鷹巢城派人送來的 就在天亮之前
Apparently, she thinks you're still in the Vale.
顯然 她以爲你還在谷地
A message for me, you say.
你說是給我的信
Strange that the seal is broken.
可封印卻被拆開了
I'm sure you understand my position, Lord Baelish.
你一定能理解我的顧慮 貝里席大人
If you received word in the night from the Queen Mother,
夜裏收到王太后的信
it does make me question our new alliance.
我當然要懷疑一下新交的盟友
Lannisters made you one of the great lords of Westeros.
蘭尼斯特封你爲維斯特洛的大領主
Yet, here you are in the North, undermining them.
你卻來到北境 與他們作對
Why gamble with your position?
爲什麼要拿你的權位賭博
Every ambitious move is a gamble.
野心之舉無不是賭博
You gambled when you drove a dagger into Robb Stark's heart.
你把匕♥首捅進羅柏·史塔克的心臟也是賭博
It appears that your gamble paid off.
看來你是賭贏了
You're Warden of the North.
成了北境守護
I had Tywin Lannister's backing.
我本有泰溫·蘭尼斯特的支持
Who supports me now? You?
如今誰支持我 你嗎
The Eyrie is mine.
鷹巢城是我的
The last time the lords of the Eyrie
上一次鷹巢城的諸侯
formed an alliance with the lords of the North,
與北境諸侯結盟
they brought down the greatest dynasty this world has ever known.
聯手推翻了有史以來最偉大的王朝
I'd like to borrow one of your birds.
我想借你一隻信鴉
Cersei will expect a reply.
瑟曦還等着我回復呢
I'd like to read the reply.
這回信我也想拜讀
I have to get out of this wheelhouse.
我得下車走走
Volantis is a large city.
瓦蘭提斯很大
I have to get out of this wheelhouse.
我得下車走走
The likelihood of you being spotted here
你在這兒被人看到的可能性
increases a hundred fold.
要大一百倍
I have to get out of this wheelhouse.
我得下車走走
I'm not sure how many new ways I can find of saying this.
真不知我還要怎麼換花樣說你才能明白
I will not be of any use to Daenerys Targaryen
我要是瘋了 可對丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
if I lose my mind.
毫無用處
I can't remember the last face I saw
我都記不得幾時還見過
that wasn't yours.
除你這張臉之外的東西
It's a perfectly good face.
我這張臉很不錯啊
I am losing my mind.
我快瘋了
If anyone recognizes you, you'll lose more than that.
如果有人認出你 你可不止要瘋
Look, we are thousands of miles from Westeros.
聽着 我們離維斯特洛已經千里之遙
What am I?
我是什麼
One more drunk dwarf.
又一個醉鬼侏儒
We have to go now. Come on.
我們得走了 快點
Hold it, hold it!
等等
Slaves. Yes.
奴隸 沒錯
The Volantene masters are very organized.
瓦蘭提斯的奴隸主做事很有條理
Flies for dung shovelers.
蒼蠅是鏟糞工
Hammers for builders.
錘子是建築工
Tears for whores.
眼淚是妓♥女
Lest they forget.
以免忘記
主啊 賜我們以光明
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
We should keep moving.
我們走吧
我曾經也如你們一般
被買♥來賣♥去
被鞭打 被烙印
The only red priest we had in King's Landing was Thoros of Myr.
君臨唯一一個紅袍僧是密爾的索羅斯
This one's much better looking.
這個可漂亮多了
光之王聽到了你們的訴求
他聽得到國王的聲音 也聽得到奴隸的
他聽得到石民的疾苦
Stone Men.
石民
Good luck stopping the spread of grayscale with prayer.
祝他們能靠祈禱阻止灰鱗病蔓延
You'd have better luck dancing away the plague.
還不如跳舞驅病算了
他派來了一位救世主
她在火中重生 必將再造世界
龍女王
We're going to meet the saviour.
我們這是去見救世主啊
You should have told me.
你怎麼不早說
Who doesn't want to meet the saviour?
誰不想見救世主啊
Come on.
走吧
Let's find a brothel.
我們去找個妓院
摸侏儒的頭能帶來好運
It's even better luck to suck a dwarf's cock.
吹侏儒的簫更能帶來好運
See? We blend right in.
瞧 我們完全混進來了
Just two more travellers mad with lust.
兩個普通的過客 欲♥火難耐
Thank you.
謝謝
What curious hair.
好奇怪的頭髮
The Mother of Dragons.
龍之母
It appears you're not the only Targaryen supporter.
看來你不是坦格利安家族唯一的支持者呢
We were just heading east to see you.
我們正往東邊去見你
I've got a dragon for you.
我有條龍給你
How much to make him spit fire?
讓它噴火多少錢
Someone who inspires priests and whores is worth taking seriously.
能夠鼓動僧侶和妓♥女的人 不容小覷
What makes you worth so much?
你爲何這麼值錢
The magic. I'll bet you bloody are.
會魔法喲 就知道你一定會
Well, she's taken.
她有主了
Where are you going?
你去哪裏
I need to speak to someone with hair.
我得找個有頭髮的說說話
Hello? Hello.
你好 你好
You've got no drink. You've got no money.
你沒有酒 你沒有錢
Do I look like a man without money?
我看着像是沒錢的人嗎
Never trust looks.
別輕信表象
Until quite recently, I was one of the richest men in the world.
不久之前 我還是世上最有錢的人之一
Who needs wealth when you can make a woman laugh?
能逗女人笑還要錢幹什麼
I always pay my debts, I'm well known for it.
我有債必償 人人都知道
You like her?
你喜歡她嗎
They all like her.
他們都喜歡她
They all want to fuck a queen.
他們都想操女王
That's because they never met a queen. You're just saying that.
因爲他們沒見過真的 你不過隨口瞎扯
You know how to spot a liar.
你真會揭穿謊言
If I could pick any girl here,
如果我可以隨心選這裏的姑娘
I would pick you.
我會選你
Why?
爲什麼
Because you have a skeptical mind.
因爲你不輕信於人
Alright, then. I'm warning you.
好吧 我警告你
We're going to have to wash you first.
我得先給你洗洗
Come on.
走啊
I'mI'm sorry, I can't.
對不起 我不行
Of course you can.
你當然行的
You're shy.
你只是害羞
I'm not.
不是的
Have another drink.
再喝一杯吧
Gladly, but this, I can't do.
好啊 但我還是做不到
Believe me, no one is more shocked than I am.
真的 我比誰都震驚
I hope it passes.
希望會好起來
What will I do in my spare time?
否則我閒暇時可做什麼好啊
Go for a piss. That's a start.
去撒尿了 算個開頭吧
No need to worry, I was just... Oh...
別擔心 我只是...
I thought you were someone else.
我當你是別人呢
Show's almost over.
就快完事了
I'm sure there girls inside who'd be happy to oblige.
裏面肯定有姑娘樂意讓你快活
You've made some kind of mistake.
你弄錯了吧
Why don't you tell me what you think you are doing and then
不如你說說這是在做什麼...
I'm taking you to the Queen.
我要帶你去見陛下



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們