彌林城暴♥動
Is that Estermont?
那是伊斯蒙嗎
Tarth, Ser Jaime.
是塔斯 詹姆爵士
The Sapphire Isle.
藍寶石島
Why are we on a merchant ship?
我們爲啥要乘商船
Why no Lannister sails?
爲啥不掛蘭尼斯特家族的帆
This ship's sailing to Oldtown.
此船開往舊鎮
We'll get off earlier, not far from Sunspear.
我們提前下船 距陽戟城不遠
Row ourselves to the Dornish shores in the night.
趁夜潛入多恩海岸
You ever been to Dorne?
你去過多恩嗎
No. I have.
沒有 我去過
The Dornish are crazy.
多恩人全是瘋子
All they want to do is fight and fuck, fuck and fight.
腦子裏只有乾和操 操和幹
You should be happy to go back.
那麼重遊舊地你該很高興了
There's nothing like a good fight
再沒什麼比狠狠幹一架
to get you in the mood for fucking.
更能讓人性致高漲
And there's nothing like a fuckmad Dornish girl
也沒什麼比多恩的瘋姑娘更教人神清氣爽
to clear your head for the next fight.
接着再幹一架
It's how the two work together.
兩件事相得益彰
Now we're gonna be doing a lot of fighting, I am sure.
我們這趟肯定少不了幹架 這是一定的
Well, I am.
至少我得打
But I don't imagine we'll get to stick around for the rest.
但是八成不會有空留下來幹另一件事
Not after we've kidnapped their princess.
尤其是綁架了他們的王妃之後
We are not kidnapping their princess.
我們不是去綁架他們的王妃
We are rescuing my niece, bringing her back to her family,
我們是去救我的外甥女 帶她回家人身邊
Your niece?
你外甥女
I've been doing this sort of thing a long time.
這種活兒我♥幹過很多次
I'm good at it.
駕輕就熟
That's why you're here. I know.
所以才叫你來 我知道
Why are you here?
你幹嗎自己來
Why not send of me? Or an army?
爲啥不派四十個我這樣的 或者一支軍♥隊
Unlike most folks, you've actually got one.
你又不是普通人 你有軍♥隊的
Because I don't want to start a war.
因爲我不想挑起戰爭
That still doesn't explain what you're doing here.
仍然不能解釋你爲啥自己跑來
It has to be me.
我必須親自來
If I'm putting something like this together,
我來猜一猜啊
a onehanded man
一獨手之人
who happens to be
又偏偏有一張
one of the most recognizable faces in Westeros is not...
七國上下最好認的臉 他可不...
It has to be me.
我必須親自來
You set your brother free, didn't you?
是你放了你弟弟 對吧
I'll bet your sister didn't like that.
你老姐肯定不高興
Varys set him free.
是瓦里斯放的他
Well...
好吧
if you ever see the wee fucker, give him my regards.
要是你再見到那小混球 替我問聲好
He murdered my father.
他殺了我父親
If I ever see him, I'll split him in two.
我要是再見到他 先把他一劈兩半
And then I'll give him your regards.
然後再替你問好
The Iron Bank has called in one tenth of the Crown's debts.
鐵金庫要求王室償還十分之一的債務
Given the expense of rebuilding the royal fleet...
考慮到重建王家艦隊的費用...
How much can the Crown afford?
王室金庫能拿出多少
With winter coming, half what they ask.
冬天臨近 有他們索要數額的一半
Less? You're the Master of Coin.
或許更少 你是財政大臣
How do we pay them?
我們怎麼還債
House Tyrell could front the gold and the...
提利爾家族可以先墊付黃金
the Crown would pay us back in time,
王室可要及時歸還
or I'd have words with my daughter.
不然我就要找女兒談話了
You've already given us too much.
你已經爲我們做了太多
No, we must arrange better terms with the Iron Bank.
不妥 我們必須跟鐵金庫談出更優惠的條件
Absolutely. In person.
自然如此 當面去談
Me?
我嗎
We must send an envoy to the Iron Bank,
我們必須派一位使節拜訪鐵金庫
someone of importance to show these bankers our respect.
此人必須位高權重 以示對鐵金庫的尊重
As the King's Master of Coin,
你是財政大臣
I can think of no one more qualified.
我想不出更適合的人選
I would be honored, Your Grace.
我深感榮幸 陛下
The King has expressed concern
國王爲岳父大人
about his fatherinlaw's safety on this voyage.
此行的安全擔憂
He's ordered Ser Meryn to personally lead your escort.
他已命馬林爵士做你的貼身衛隊長
My very own Kingsguard?
爲我指派御林鐵衛
Please express my... Safe travels, Lord Tyrell.
請代我... 一路平安 提利爾大人
Of course, of course,
當然 當然
I'll give your regards to the Titan of Braavos.
我會代各位向布拉佛斯的泰坦巨人問好
The small Council grows smaller and smaller.
御前會議人越來越少了
Not small enough.
還不夠少
May I offer you some wine, Your Holiness?
要來杯酒嗎 主教大人
No.
不必
The old High Septon would have asked the vintage.
前任總主教喜歡葡萄酒
I could say that our minds are temples to the Seven
我可以說我們的頭腦是七神的聖殿
and should be kept pure.
應當保持純潔
But the truth is
但事實是
I don't like the taste.
我不喜歡酒的味道
How may I serve?
有什麼能爲您效勞
All over Westeros we hear of septs being burned,
維斯特洛到處有修士被燒死
silent sisters raped,
靜默姐妹遭姦污
bodies of holy men piled in the streets.
神職人員橫屍街巷
Wars teach people to obey the sword,
戰亂教人們屈從於刀劍
not the Gods.
而非神意
Perhaps the Gods need a sword of their own.
或許諸神需要自己掌握刀劍
In the days before the Targaryens,
坦格利安王朝之前
the Faith Militant dispensed the justice of the Seven.
曾有戰士之子爲七神執行正義
Well, the Faith Militant was disarmed more than two centuries ago.
戰士之子兩百多年前就解散了
If I explain their holy purpose to my son the king,
若我對我兒 國王解釋戰士之子的神聖意義
I have no doubt he will sign
他一定會簽署法令
a decree arming the believers you find worthy.
准許您武裝自己合意的人選
An army that defends the bodies and souls of the common people.
一支捍衛平民肉身和靈魂的武裝
An army and service to the Gods themselves.
一支侍奉七神的軍♥隊
And to you, of course.
自然 也聽命於您
As the chosen representative of the Seven.
您是七神的代言人
An honor I've never expected.
我從未想過會有這份榮耀
Or, indeed, ever wished for.
也從未奢望過
Which is why you were chosen.
所以諸神才選中您
You and I both know how the world works.
您和我都深知世間的規則
Too often the wicked are the wealthiest,
惡人往往富可敵國
beyond the reach of justice.
正義裁決難以觸及他們
The king himself cannot always punish those who deserve it most.
國王有時也無法親手懲罰當罰之人
All sinners are equal before the Gods.
一切罪人在諸神面前皆是平等
What would you say if I told you of a great sinner in our very midst?
若是我告訴您 我們中間就有一個大罪人呢
Shielded by gold and privilege.
被黃金和爵位庇護着
May the Father judge him justly.
願天父公正地審判他
Help me! Help me!
救命 救救我
This is Lord Petyr Baelish's establishment.
這是培提爾·貝里席大人的私產
Cocksucker!
舔♥屌的
Boy fucker!
雞佬
You buggering filth!
雞♥奸的渣滓
There's a special place in the Seven Hells for your kind.
七層地獄裏有專爲你們這種人準備的地方
Please, please, I'll pay!
行行好 求求你們 我會付錢
I'll pay all of you.
給你們所有人
Yes, you will!
是的 你會付出代價
Seize him.
抓住他
Get your hands off me.
把你們的手拿開
Ser Loras of House Tyrell,
提利爾家族的洛拉斯爵士
you have broken the laws of Gods and men.
你違犯了諸神與凡人的律法
Who do you think you are?
你以爲自己是誰
Justice.
正義
Why is my brother in a cell?
我哥哥爲何被關進牢房
II don't know.
我不知道
II didn't order it.
不是我下的令
We both know who did.
我們都知道是誰
You told me she was returning to Casterly Rock.
你說她要回凱巖城的
Are you saying my mother is behind this?
你是說 這是我母親安排的
She's jealous you're not hers anymore.
她嫉妒 因爲你不再是她的了
Arresting my brother is her revenge.
她抓我哥哥是爲了報復我
Aren't you and mother getting along?
你跟母親不是關係很好嗎
Oh, my sweet, sweet King.
我親愛的好國王
Do you have any affection for me at all?
你到底愛不愛我
Of course I do.
我當然愛你
You're my Queen.
你是我的王后
I can't bear to think of my brother locked away in some grimy cell.
我一想到哥哥被關在污穢的牢房裏就無法忍受
I'll set him free for you.
我去爲你放了他
Do you promise?
你保證
I demand that Ser Loras be freed now!
我要立刻釋放洛拉斯爵士
Did I arrest him?
是我抓了他嗎
Well, no...
不是
But you armed the Faith Militant.
可是您武裝了戰士之子
You gave the High Sparrow an army.
您給了大♥麻雀一支軍♥隊
I did.
沒錯
And your wife has every right to criticize.
你妻子也完全有理由抱怨
We can't allow fanatics to arrest the Queen's brother
不能允許宗教狂徒關押王后的兄長
no matter his perversions.
不管他有多麼敗壞墮落
Then...
那...
can I tell Margaery you'll have Ser Loras released?
我能告訴瑪格麗您會放了洛拉斯爵士嗎
I told you, I am not holding Ser Loras.
我說了 我沒抓洛拉斯爵士
You're the King.
你是國王
I'm sure if you speak to the High Sparrow,
你去找大♥麻雀說
he'll release the poor boy.
他一定會放了那可憐的孩子
Halt!
停
His Holiness is praying. He will not be disturbed.
總主教正在祈禱 不可打擾
Give the order and we'll clear out this rabble.
只要您一聲令下 我們把這羣暴民都清理掉
You mean, kill them? Here, in the sept?
你是說殺了他們 在聖堂裏
You'd be sending them to meet the Gods that they love.
不過是送他們去見他們親愛的諸神
Bastard!
雜種
You're an abomination!
可惡的孽種
Born of sin!
你生於罪孽
Filthy bastard!
噁心的雜種
We'll find another way.
我們再想辦法
Abomination!
孽種
My Queen?
王后
There was no way to free Ser Loras without violence.
不動用暴力無法釋放洛拉斯爵士
You're the King of the Andals,
你是安達爾人的國王
the Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, the Protector of the Realm.
七國的統治者 全境守護
And you let a band of fanatics imprison your brother by law.
卻任憑一羣狂徒關押你的內兄
I'm going to speak with the High Sparrow. Are you? When?
我去找大♥麻雀談 是嗎 什麼時候
II don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道
He was praying just now.
他剛纔在祈禱
I have to send word to Grandmother.
我得送信給祖母
Will you come back later?
你一會兒還回來嗎
I need to be with my family, Your Grace.
我需要和家人在一起 陛下
Of course.
當然
You think highly of this boy?
您很看重這小子
Good.
很好
Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
守夜人軍團總司令
And a bastard by some tavern slut.
酒館裏的婊♥子生的雜種
Perhaps, but that wasn't Ned Stark's way.
或許吧 但那不像奈德·史塔克的爲人
I should have given you a son.
我該給您一個兒子
Not your fault. Whose, then?
不是你的錯 那是誰的
I gave you nothing but weakness
我給您的只有受人指摘的弱點
and deformity.
和殘廢
Those scars mean nothing to the Lord of Light.
光之王不介意那些傷痕
My Lady.
女士
Her father is the Lord's chosen King,
她父親是真♥主選定的國王
and her father's blood runs through her veins.
她父親的血在她身體中流淌
You march on Winterfell soon?
您近日就要進軍臨冬城
We must
必須如此
to beat the snows.
趕在降雪之前
Once before, you put your faith in Ser Davos and left me behind.
您曾拋下我 轉而信任戴佛斯爵士
I hope you won't make that mistake again.
我希望您不會再犯同樣的錯誤
I won't.
我不會的
I need you.
我需要你
You only need faith, my King.
您只需要信念 陛下
And you, my Lady, what do you need?
你呢 女士 你需要什麼
To serve my Lord.
服侍我主
Lord Ashford.
岑佛德大人
Lady Caulfield.
考菲爾德夫人
Lord smallwood.
斯莫伍德大人
I've never even heard of these people.
從沒聽說過這些人
They haven't heard of you, either.
他們也沒聽說過你
But we need men and they have some.
但是我們需要人 他們有人
How many men does this Lord Mayzen have to send us?
這位梅森大人能給我們幾個人手
More than Lord Wibberley.
一定比維伯裏大人多
Not him. I know.
他不行 我知道
I'm sorry, but we need men and supplies
我很抱歉 可是我們需要人手和補給
and Roose Bolton is the Warden of...
盧斯·波頓是北境守護
He murdered my brother.
他殺了我哥哥
We swore to be the Watchers on the Wall.
我們誓言做長城上的守衛
We can't watch the Wall with men.
五十人是守不住長城的
And we can't get more men
沒有北境守護幫忙
without help from the Warden of the North.
我們也招不到更多人手
Apologies, my Lady.
抱歉 女士
Lord Commander.
總司令大人
How can I help you?
有什麼事能爲你效勞
Come with us when we ride south.
與我們一同南下
None of us know the castle as well as you do.
沒人比你更熟悉那座城堡
Its hidden tunnels, its weaknesses, its people.
暗道 薄弱點 那裏的人
Winterfell was your home once.
臨冬城曾是你的家
Don't you want to chase the rats out of it?
你不想驅逐盤踞其中的鼠輩嗎
Castle Black is my home now.
現在黑城堡是我的家
The Night's Watch take no part in the wars of the Seven Kingdoms.
守夜人不參與七國紛爭
There's only one war.
世間只有一場鬥爭
Life against death.
乃是生死之爭
Come.
來
Let me show what you're fighting for.
我帶你看你爲何而戰
You're gonna show me some vision in the fire.
你要給我看火焰中的幻象
Forgive me, my Lady,
請原諒 女士
I don't trust in visions.
我不相信幻象
No visions.
不是幻象
No magic.
不是魔法
Just life.
只是生命
Do you feel my heart beating?
感覺到我的心跳了嗎
There's power in you.
你體內有力量
You resist it, and that's your mistake. Embrace it.
抗拒它是你的錯誤 擁抱它
The Lord of Light made us male and female.
光之王把我們塑造成男人和女人
Two parts of a greater whole.
組成偉大整體的兩個部分
In our joining, there's power.
在我們的結合中 蘊含力量
Power to make life,
創造生命的力量
power to make light,
創造光的力量
and power to cast shadows.
投射陰影的力量
I don't think Stannis would like that very much.
我想史坦尼斯不會喜歡這樣
Then we shouldn't tell him.
那我們可別告訴他
I can't.
不行
Why?
爲什麼
I swore a vow.
我發過誓
I loved another.
我愛過別人
The dead don't need lovers.
死人又不需要情人
Only the living.
只有活人才需要
I know.
我懂
But I still love her.
但我依然愛她
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什麼都不懂 瓊恩·雪諾
Are you lonely?
你孤單嗎
Just bored.
就是無聊了
My father used to tell me
我父親以前跟我說
that boredom indicates a lack of inner resources.
無聊說明人的內在乏善可陳
Were you bored a lot, too?
您以前也經常覺得無聊嗎
I know Castle Black is no place for a child, but...
我知道黑城堡不適合孩子待 但...
I like it.
我喜歡這裏
I thought I'd be left at home.
我原以爲會被留在家裏
I know mother didn't want to bring me.
我知道母親並不想帶我來
Why do you say that?
爲何這麼說
She told me, "I don't want to bring you."
她親口對我說"我不想帶你"
She shouldn't have said that.
她不該說那種話
Are you ashamed of me, father?
您以我爲恥嗎 父親
When you were an infant,
你還在襁褓中時
a Dornish trader landed on Dragonstone.
一個多恩販子來到龍石島
His goods were junk except for one wooden doll.
他的貨物都是垃圾 除了一個木娃娃
He had even sewn a dress on it in the colors of our House.
他甚至給娃娃縫了一件我們家族顏色的衣服
No doubt he had heard of your birth
他必定是聽說了你的出生
and assumed new fathers were easy targets.
算準我初爲人父有隙可乘
I still remember how you smiled when I put that doll in your cradle.
我還記得我把娃娃放進搖籃時你的笑容
How you pressed it to your cheek.
記得你將它貼在臉上
By the time we burnt the doll, it was too late.
等到我們燒掉娃娃 已經太遲了
I was told you would die.
他們說你會死
Or worse.
或者更糟
The greyscale would go slow.
灰鱗病會慢慢發作
Let you grow just enough to know the world
等你長到剛開始認識世界的年紀
before taking it away from you.
便奪走你的生命
Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria
人人都建議我把你送去瓦雷利亞廢墟
to live out your short life with the Stone men,
在石民中度過短暫的餘生
before the sickness spread to the castle.
以免這疾病在城堡內蔓延
I told them all to go to hell.
我叫他們都下地獄去
I called in every maester on this side of the world.
我召來了半個世界的學士
Every healer, every apothecary.
醫師 藥師
They stopped the disease and saved your life.
他們終於止住了病情的惡化 救了你的命
Because you did not belong
因爲你命不該
across the world with the bloody Stone men.
到世界另一頭與該死的石民了卻殘生
You are the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon.
你是拜拉席恩家族的希琳公主
And you are my daughter.
你是我女兒
I thought I might find you here.
我就猜到你會在這兒
Your Aunt Lyanna.
你姑媽萊安娜
Father never talked about her.
我父親從不說起她
Sometimes I'd find him down here lighting the candles.
有時候我會發現他在這裏點蠟燭
They say she was beautiful.
據說她很美
I saw her once.
我見過她一次
I was a boy living with your mother's family.
我那時還小 寄養在你母親家
Lord Whent held a great tourney at Harrenhal.
河安大人在赫倫堡舉辦比武大會
Everyone was there.
所有人都去了
The Mad King,
瘋王
your father,
你父親
Robert Baratheon,
勞勃·拜拉席恩
and Lyanna. She was already promised to Robert.
還有萊安娜 她那時已經許給了勞勃
You can imagine what it was like for me, a boy from nowhere
你能想象我當時的感受 籍籍無名的小子
with nothing to his name,
名下一無所有
watching these legendary men tilting at the lists.
看着這些傳奇人物 在比武場上較量
The last two riders were
最後兩名騎士
Barristan Selmy and Rhaegar Targaryen.
是巴利斯坦·賽爾彌和雷加·坦格利安
When Rhaegar won, everyone cheered for their prince.
雷加獲勝後 大家都爲王子高聲歡呼
I remember the girls laughing
我還記得他摘下頭盔
when he took off his helmet and they saw that silver hair.
姑娘們看到他的一頭銀髮 咯咯直笑
How handsome he was.
他是那麼英俊
Until he rode right past his wife, Elia Martell,
直到他騎馬走過了他妻子 伊莉亞·馬泰爾
and all the smiles died.
全場的笑容都僵住了
I've never seen so many people so quiet.
我從沒見過那麼多人寂靜無聲
He rode past his wife
他催馬走過了他妻子
and he lay a crown of winter roses in Lyanna's lap.
將冬雪玫瑰桂冠放在萊安娜膝上
Blue as frost.
碧藍如霜
How many tens of thousands
多少萬人
had to die because Rhaegar chose your aunt?
因雷加選了你姑媽而死去
Yes, he chose her.
是啊 他選了她
And then he kidnapped her and raped her.
然後綁架了她 強♥奸了她
Come.
來吧
Let's speak somewhere the dead can't hear us.
我們換個死人聽不到的地方說話
You're dressed for riding. I am.
你換了騎馬裝 是的
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
King's Landing.
君臨
King's Landing?
君臨
Cersei sent for me.
瑟曦召我去
We must't let her sniff out any trouble.
不能讓她生疑
You can't leave me here.
你不能把我丟在這裏
I know how hard it is to live with people you despise. Believe me.
我知道與自己厭惡的人共處有多難 相信我
But it won't be for long.
但不會太久的
How do you know?
你怎麼知道
Stannis Baratheon garrisons at Castle Black.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩駐紮在黑城堡
He'll march south to King's Landing
他要在冬雪封路之前
before the winter snows block his way.
南下進軍君臨
But first he has to take Winterfell.
但首先 他必須拿下臨冬城
You don't know that. I do.
這你不能確定 我確定
Once he liberates these lands from the Boltons,
等他把這片土地從波頓手中解救出來
he'll rally your father's bannermen to his cause.
他會召集你父親的封臣爲他而戰
With the North behind him,
有了北境的支持
Stannis can finally take the Iron Throne.
史坦尼斯終有實力拿下鐵王座
You think he'll defeat the Boltons?
你認爲他能擊敗波頓
He has a larger army.
他手下軍♥隊更多
He's the finest military commander in Westeros.
他本人又是維斯特洛最傑出的領軍之將
A betting man would put his money on Stannis.
賭徒一定會押史坦尼斯贏
As it happens, I am a betting man.
恰巧我就是個賭徒
And if you're right?
若你押對會怎樣
Stannis takes Winterfell,
史坦尼斯攻克臨冬城
he rescues you from the most despised family in the North.
將你從北境最令人不齒的家族手中解救出來
Grateful for your late father's courageous support for his claim,
感激你先父有膽有識 支持他繼位
he names you Wardeness of the North.
封你爲北境守護
But Ii wouldn't
但我...我不...
wardeness of the North?
北境守護
You are the last surviving Stark.
你是碩果僅存的史塔克
He needs you.
他需要你
And what if you're wrong?
要是你錯了呢
What if Stannis never attacks Winterfell?
要是史坦尼斯不攻打臨冬城
Or he does and the Boltons defeat him?
又或者他來了 卻敗給波頓家族
Then you will take this Bolton boy, Ramsay,
那你就征服那個波頓家的小子 拉姆斯
and make him yours.
讓他對你言聽計從
I don't know how to do that. Of course you do.
我不知道要怎麼做 你當然知道
He's already fallen for you.
他已經被你迷倒了
His father frightens me. He should.
他父親讓我害怕 那是應該的
He's a dangerous man.
他是個危險人物
But even the most dangerous men can be outmaneuvered.
但即使最危險的人 也可以智取
And you've learned to maneuver from the very best.
而你師從世上最足智多謀之人
I'll return before too long.
我很快就回來
You'll be strong without me.
沒有我在 你要堅強
The North will be yours.
北境必將屬於你
Do you believe me?
你相信我嗎
I expect I'll be a married woman by the time you return.
等你回來 我就是有夫之婦了
Breakfast.
早餐有了
That would have been a shit way to die.
這麼個死法可不光彩
As far as I've seen, they're all shit ways to die.
要我說 哪有什麼光彩的死法
Aye, but your lot have to give the singers a good ending.
是啊 但你們總愛給歌手的故事安個好結局
I don't care what's sung about me when I'm dead.
我纔不在乎死後他們怎麼唱我
No?
是嗎
Two knights off to rescue a princess.
兩個騎士 前去解救公主
Sounds like a good song to me. Sounds like all the rest.
聽着像首好歌 和別的歌沒什麼兩樣
What about you? What shit way would you choose?
你呢 你選什麼死法
In my own keep drinking my own wine
在自個兒的城堡裏 喝自個兒的酒
watching my sons grovel for my fortune.
看兒子們搖着尾巴求分財產
How disappointing.
真掃興
I thought you'd have something more exciting planned.
還以爲你有什麼刺♥激的打算
I've had an exciting life. I want my death to be boring.
我活得夠刺♥激了 死時還是無聊點兒好
How do you want to go? In the arms of the woman I love.
你想怎麼死 死在愛人的懷裏
She want the same thing?
她也這麼想嗎
Let's go.
走吧
The captain to that ship...
那條船的船長...
what was he, Braavosi? Pentoshi.
是哪裏人 布拉佛斯人嗎 潘託斯人
And he's headed to Oldtown?
他要去舊鎮
As I said.
我都說了
Why?
怎麼
What's to stop him from docking down the coast
你拿什麼阻止他停船靠岸
and telling the locals that Jaime Lannister's in Dorne?
告訴當地人詹姆·蘭尼斯特到了多恩
A bag of gold.
一袋金子
I'm not sure you understand
我看你還是不明白
how much people hate your family in this part of the world.
這地方的人有多恨你們家族
It was a heavy bag.
很沉一袋
And I bet he swore all kinds of oaths to get it.
我猜他肯定各種賭咒發誓纔拿到那錢
But you won't be around if he breaks 'em.
可他就算破了誓 你也不在邊上
How many you count?
看到幾個
Four.
四個
How many do you think you can take?
你覺得你能拿下幾個
One if he's slow.
一個 如果他身手慢
Halt!
停
Over the hill.
山那邊
fucked in the ass.
真♥他♥媽操蛋
Morning, lads.
早啊 夥計們
Glad we found you.
可算找到你們了
Who are you?
你是誰
Cooper.
庫珀
This is Darnell.
他是達內爾
You're from King's Landing.
你們是從君臨來的
Accent gave me away?
口音聽出來的嗎
Flea Bottom,
跳蚤窩來的
whelped and whipped.
都是苦命人
Why are you here?
你們爲何來此
Our ship capsized in the night.
我們夜裏翻了船
We managed to swim ashore.
好不容易纔游上岸
It was a near thing, really.
真是死裏逃生
I thought the sharks would get us.
我以爲要喂鯊魚了
There are no sharks in Dorne.
多恩沒有鯊魚
I could have sworn those were shark fins.
我對天發誓那是鯊魚鰭
Dolphins, maybe.
也許是海豚
Throw your swords in the sand.
把劍扔到地上
Boys, there's no need for this.
夥計們 沒這個必要吧
Just point us in the right direction,
給我們指個路
we'll find our way home.
我們自己找回家
Swords in the sand
把劍扔到地上
now!
快點
That one should be slow enough.
這傢伙該夠慢了
Nice move!
擋得好
Luck.
運氣而已
You had a wonderful teacher.
你有個好老師
Always wanted a Dornish stallion.
我一直想要一匹多恩駿馬
Beasts can run a day and night without tiring.
這畜牲跑一天一夜都不會累
We'll ride to the Water Gardens with a nice breeze in our face.
吹着小風就騎到流水花園了
But first we need to bury these bodies.
但我們先得把屍體埋了
Birds have to eat, too.
鳥也得喫東西啊
Corpses raise questions. Questions raise armies.
屍體會引來疑問 疑問會引來軍♥隊
We're not here to start a war.
我們可不是來開戰的
Do you know how long it will take us to dig all those holes?
你知道我們倆挖這麼多坑要多久嗎
I can't dig very well with one hand.
我一隻手挖坑可不方便
Not at all, really.
其實 根本沒法挖
Mama...
媽媽
Nym, Obara. Will it be war?
娜梅 奧芭婭 會開戰嗎
Prince Doran will weep for your father, but nothing else.
道朗親王會哀悼你父親 但也僅此而已
We must avenge Oberyn ourselves.
我們必須自己爲奧伯倫報仇
Without Doran, we have no army to march against the Lannisters.
沒有道朗支持 就沒有軍♥隊討伐蘭尼斯特
We don't need an army to start a war.
我們不需要集結軍♥隊來開戰
Queen Cersei loves her children.
瑟曦太后很愛她的孩子
And we have one of them.
而其中一個正在我們手裏
You may have a problem.
你可能有麻煩了
A ship's captain who found me in Planky Town,
這位船長在板條鎮找上我
claiming he had information to sell.
說有消息賣給我
He told me he smuggled Jaime Lannister into Dorne.
他說他幫詹姆·蘭尼斯特偷渡到了多恩
He's come for Myrcella.
他是來找彌賽菈的
If he gets to her before we do,
如果他先我們一步救出她
we lose our only chance for revenge.
我們就失去了復仇的唯一機會
You must choose.
你們必須選擇
Doran's way and peace,
按道朗的辦法 維持和平
or my way
還是我的辦法
and war.
開戰
I'm with you always.
我永遠站在你這邊
Nym?
娜梅呢
Obara?
奧芭婭
When I was a child, Oberyn came to take me to court.
我小時候 奧柏倫找到我 要帶我進宮
I had never seen this man, and yet
我以前從沒見過這人
he called himself my father.
而他自稱是我父親
My mother wept, said I was too young and a girl.
我母親哭着說 我還小 又是女孩
Oberyn tossed his spear at my feet and said
奧柏倫將長矛扔在我腳下
Girl or boy, we fight our battles,
說"男孩女孩 都有仗要打""
but the gods let us choose our weapons."
"只不過諸神讓我們選擇武器""
My father pointed to the spear
父親指指長矛
and then to my mother's tears.
又指指母親的眼淚
I made my choice long ago.
很久以前我就做出了選擇
Will you untie me?
鬆開我行嗎
Will you please untie me?
求你鬆開我
Will you please?
求你了
Thank you.
多謝
Who are you?
你是誰
Your captor.
抓你的人
Do you have wine?
你有酒嗎
No.
沒有
Can't sleep without wine.
沒酒我睡不着
Then stay awake.
那就醒着
You're going the wrong way.
你駛錯方向了
My sister is in Westeros.
我老姐在維斯特洛
Westeros is west!
維斯特洛在西邊
We're heading east.
我們正在往東走
I'm not taking you to your sister.
我不是帶你去見你老姐
You said you were taking me to the queen.
你先前說帶我去見陛下
I am.
正是
Queen Daenerys Targaryen.
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安女王陛下
She's the queen I serve.
我爲這位女王效命
What a waste of a good kidnapping.
你綁架我純粹多此一舉
It so happens I was heading there myself.
剛巧我就是要去那裏
What business would you have with the queen?
你找女王有什麼事
Gold and glory.
金子和榮譽
Oh, and hate.
噢 還有仇恨
If you'd ever met my sister, you'd understand.
你要是見過我老姐 自然能明白
So, now that it's clear we're on the same side.
這麼看來 我們顯然是一邊的
A high born knight from the North of Westeros
一位出身高貴的維斯特洛北方騎士
down on his luck in Essos.
淪落到了厄索斯
Dragon epaulets,
巨龍肩章
bear sigil breast plate.
胸甲上的家徽是熊
You're Jorah Mormont.
你是喬拉·莫爾蒙
I have to ask.
我必須要問
How exactly were you serving your queen in a whorehouse
你在妓院裏廝混 和你的女王相隔千里之遙
half a world away?
怎麼爲她效命
Is it possible that you were running?
你是不是在逃亡呢
Why would you be running?
你爲什麼要逃亡
And why would she have sent you away?
她又爲何將你趕走
Oh, wait.
等等
You were spying on her, weren't you?
你是監視她的探子 對不對
It's all coming back to me.
我全都想起來了
I was drunk through most of the small council meetings,
御前會議上我通常是酩酊大醉
but it's all coming back.
但全都想起來了
You passed notes to Varys's little birds.
你給瓦里斯的小小鳥送消息
She found out, didn't she?
被她發現了 是吧
Found out and exiled you.
她發現了 就把你流放了
Now you hope to win back her favor with a gift.
現在你希望帶一份禮物 贏回她的心
Risky scheme.
一步險棋
One might even say desperate.
甚至可以說孤注一擲
You think Daenerys will execute me and pardon you?
你認爲丹妮莉絲會處決我 原諒你嗎
I'd say the reverse is just as likely.
要我說 很可能恰恰相反
Everyone looks happy enough from up here.
從這望下去 倒也祥和太平
What?
怎麼了
I was thinking about all the times your brother
我在想 您哥哥每次要我跟着他
made me go with him down from the Red Keep
從紅堡裏出去
into the streets of King's Landing.
走上君臨的街道
Why? He liked to walk among the people.
爲什麼 他喜歡到人♥民當中去
He liked to sing to them.
喜歡對着他們唱歌
He sang to them? Yes.
他對他們唱歌 是的
Rhaegar would pick a spot on the Hook
雷加會在鉤巷口或種子街
or the Street of Seeds and then he'd sing.
找個地方 然後唱歌
Just like all the other minstrels.
就跟其他歌手一樣
And what did you do?
你做什麼呢
I made sure no one killed him.
我確保他平安無事
And I collected the money.
還有 我收錢
What? He liked to see how much he could make.
怎麼 他想看看自己能掙多少
He was good? He was very good.
他唱得好嗎 非常好
Viserys never told you?
韋賽里斯沒告訴您嗎
He told me Rhaegar was good at killing people.
他說雷加精通殺人的本事
Rhaegar never liked killing.
雷加從不喜歡殺人
He loved singing.
他喜歡唱歌
And what did you do with the money?
收來的錢用來做什麼
Well, one time, he gave it to the next minstrel down the street.
有一次他給了街上的另一個歌手
One time, he gave it to an orphanage in Flea Bottom.
有一次他給了跳蚤窩的一家孤兒院
One time,
有一次
we got horribly drunk.
我們喝得不省人事
Your Grace.
陛下
Hizdahr is here, waiting in the audience chamber.
西茨達拉來了 正在覲見室等候
How many others are there?
還有多少人
Fifty? A hundred?
五十 一百
Will you be joining us, Ser Barristan?
你來嗎 巴利斯坦爵士
I think I can protect you from Hizdahr zo Loraq.
我可以在您見西茨達拉·佐·洛拉克時提供保護
I think I can protect me from Hizdahr zo Loraq.
我見西茨達拉·佐·洛拉克時足以保護自己
Go, Ser Barristan.
去吧 巴利斯坦爵士
Sing a song for me.
爲我唱首歌
Your Grace.
告退 陛下
All men must die,
凡人皆有一死
but not all can die in glory. Glory?
但並非人人都能死得光榮 光榮
Why else do men fight?
不然人們爲何戰鬥
Why did your ancestors cross the Narrow Sea
您的先祖爲何跨過狹海
and conquer the Seven Kingdoms?
征服七大王國
So their names would live on.
爲他們的名號永垂青史
Those who find victory in the fighting pits
那些在競技場獲勝之人
will never become kings,
雖然不會成爲國王
but their names will live on.
但他們的名號也能爲世人銘記
It's the best chance they'll ever have.
這是他們最好的機會
Is that what you used to tell men
你爲圖一樂
before you set them to butchering each other for sport?
送他們上場自相殘殺之前 就是這樣說的吧
Your Grace, today is the traditional start of the fighting season.
陛下 依照傳統 今天是競技季的開幕日
I do not recognize this tradition.
我不承認這一傳統
Traditions are the only thing
傳統是這座城
that will hold this city, your city, together.
您的城 賴以存在的根基
Without them, former slaves and former masters have nothing in common.
沒了傳統 前奴隸和前主人毫無交集
Nothing but centuries of mistrust and resentment.
除了數百年來的懷疑與怨恨
I can't promise this is the answer to all our problems,
我不能保證這能解決所有的問題
but it's a start.
但這是一個開始