丹妮莉絲欲與奴隸主聯姻
When I had refused the throne, Aerys reigned,
我拒絕繼承王位 伊里斯登基
whom they called the Mad King.
也就是大家所說的瘋王
You're Aemon Targaryen.
您是伊蒙·坦格利安
What happened to your face? Greyscale.
你臉上的是什麼 灰鱗病
Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria,
人人都建議我把你送去瓦雷利亞廢墟
to live out your short life with the Stone Men.
在石民中度過短暫的餘生
Two of my sisters had it.
我兩個姐妹得過這病
They were covered with it. They acted like animals.
她們全身長滿了那東西 動作像是野獸
Hide! Hide!
躲起來 躲起來
Put him in chains.
把他鎖起來
You want me alive so you can torture me?
你希望我活下來 好折磨我嗎
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克
I saw her riding on the east road with Littlefinger.
我見她跟小指頭一起沿東邊的大路走了
We'll follow them.
我們跟上去
May I introduce my son, Ramsay Bolton. My Lady.
容我介紹我兒子拉姆斯·波頓 小姐
Welcome home, Lady Stark. The North remembers.
歡迎回家 史塔克小姐 北境永不遺忘
You let a halfwit escape with a cripple,
你們讓一個呆子帶着一個殘廢跑了
and Rickon too, the little one.
還有那小傢伙瑞肯
I told you what would happen if you served me loyally.
我告訴過你們 效忠我有什麼好處
And what would happen if you did not.
背叛我有什麼樣的下場
Who are you? Your captor.
你是誰 抓你的人
You said you're taking me to the queen.
你先前說帶我去見陛下
Queen Daenerys Targaryen.
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安女王陛下
You're the Mother of Dragons. Show your strength.
您是龍之母 請您展示力量
No one's seen Drogon in weeks.
好幾周都沒人見過卓耿了
For all I know, he's flown halfway across the world.
據我所知 它飛過了半個世界
The Wise Masters ask for the reopening of the fighting pits.
賢主大人們請求您重新開放競技場
Where slaves fought slaves to the death?
也就是奴隸們互毆致死的地方
Opening them would show the people of Meereen
重開競技場可以顯示您
that you respect their traditions.
尊重彌林的傳統
Traditions are the only thing that will hold this city together.
傳統是這座城賴以存在的根基
I'm so sorry, my queen.
我非常遺憾 女王陛下
He was a good man.
他是個好人
Barristan the Bold" They called him.
人們稱他"無畏的巴利斯坦""
He crossed a continent to serve me.
他橫跨半個世界來輔佐我
He was a loyal friend.
他是忠誠的夥伴
And he died in an alley,
卻死於無名小巷
butchered by cowards who hide behind masks.
死在戴面具的懦夫手裏
We could pull back to the pyramid district,
我們可以退回金字塔下
secure it, and use it as a base from which to operate.
先保障安全 再以此爲基地推進
Then we clean the city out,
然後清洗全城
neighborhood by neighborhood, street by street,
逐門逐戶 逐街逐巷
until the rats have nowhere left to hide.
直到鼠輩無處藏身
I prefer your earlier suggestion.
我更喜歡你先前的建議
Round up the leaders of each of Meereen's great families
把彌林各大家族的族長都抓起來
and bring them to me.
帶來見我
But I'm the leader of my family.
可我就是家族族長
No, Your Grace!
不 陛下
I had nothing to do with this.
此事與我毫無瓜葛
Your Grace!
陛下
往前走
您不能這樣
再向前一步
龍會喫掉你們
只需我一聲令下
或許我不下令它們也會喫了你們
孩子嘛
有人說我應當放棄它們
可是好母親永遠不會放棄自己的孩子
她會在必要時加以管教
但不會棄它們於不顧
誰是無辜之人
或許你們都是
或許你們都不是
或許
我該讓龍來決定
凡人皆有一死
Don't want to overfeed them.
不想讓它們喫太多
Tomorrow perhaps.
明日再來吧
And though Daenerys maintains her grip on Slaver's Bay,
"儘管丹妮莉絲仍佔據着奴隸灣"
forces rise against her from within and without.
但內外皆有反對她的勢力
She refuses to leave until the freedom of the former slaves is secure.
她拒絕在奴隸們的自由得到保障之前離開
She sounds like quite a woman.
聽起來是個了不起的女人
And she's alone,
她孤身一人
under siege,
強敵環伺
no family to guide her or protect her.
沒有家人指引和保護
Her last relation thousands of miles away,
她最後的親族遠在千里之外
useless, dying.
衰朽無用 奄奄一息
Don't say that, Maester Aemon.
別這麼說 伊蒙學士
A Targaryen alone in the world
一個坦格利安 隻身面對世界
is a terrible thing.
是件可怕的事
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙學士
Lord Commander.
總司令大人
Sam, I'd like to speak to the maester alone.
山姆 我想跟學士單獨談談
How are you feeling?
您感覺如何
Oh, like a hundredyearold man
像個百歲老人
slowly freezing to death.
正慢慢被凍死
I need your advice.
我需要您的建議
There's something I want to do, something I...
我想做一件事 這事...
have to do.
不得不做
But it'll divide the Night's Watch.
但這樣做會令守夜人產生分歧
Bitterly.
強烈的分歧
Half the men will hate me the moment I give the order.
命令一出口 半數兄弟都會恨我
Half the men hate you already, Lord Commander.
半數兄弟已經恨你了 總司令
Do it.
儘管去做
But you don't know what it is.
可您還不知道是什麼事
That doesn't matter.
不要緊
You do.
你知道就行
You will find little joy in your command.
總司令對你而言不是一樁美差
But with luck,
但是幸運的話
you will find the strength to do what needs to be done.
你會找到勇氣 做不得不做之事
Kill the boy, Jon Snow.
殺死心中的男孩 瓊恩·雪諾
Winter is almost upon us.
凜冬迫近
Kill the boy
殺死心中的男孩
and let the man be born.
承擔起男人的責任
Where are the rest of the free folk now?
餘下的自由民現在何處
Where have they gone?
他們去哪兒了
Who leads them?
誰帶領他們
They followed Mance.
他們追隨的是曼斯
They won't follow anyone else.
不會追隨別人
What about you?
會追隨你嗎
Hard to lead when you're in chains.
戴着鎖鏈可不容易讓人追隨
What if I unchained you?
要是我解開你的鎖鏈呢
Why would you do that?
你爲啥要那麼做
Because you are not my enemy.
因爲你不是我的敵人
And I'm not yours.
我也不是你的敵人
You sure seemed like my enemy when you were killing my friends.
你先前殺我朋友時就很像我的敵人
For , years the Night's Watch have sworn an oath
八千年來 守夜人宣誓
to be the shield that guards the realms of men.
做守護王國的堅盾
And for , years we've fallen short of that oath.
八千年來我們未能嚴格地遵守誓言
You belong to the realms of men.
王國也包括你們在內
All of you.
你們所有人
And now everything is going to change?
現在情況不一樣了嗎
It is. Why now?
是的 爲啥是現在
Because now I am Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
因爲現在我是守夜人軍團的總司令
What would you have me do,
你要命令我做啥
Lord Commander?
總司令大人
I'd have you go north of the Wall.
我要你去長城以北
Gather the remaining free folk wherever they are
把餘下的自由民全集♥合起來
and bring them back here.
帶回這裏
I'll open the gates for them and let them through.
我會打開城門讓他們通過
I'll find them lands to settle south of the Wall.
在長城以南安排土地給他們居住
They won't kneel for you and neither will I.
他們不會向你下跪 我也不會
I don't want them to kneel for me.
我不要他們向我下跪
I want them to fight with me when the time comes.
我要他們在需要時與我並肩作戰
The day I ask my people to fight with the crows
我要我的人民與烏鴉並肩作戰之時
is the day my people cut my guts from my belly
就是他們把我開膛摘心
and make me eat them.
逼我喫下去之日
And how many of your people can't fight?
你的人民中有多少不能作戰
The women, the children, the old, the sick
婦女 孩子 老人 病弱
what happens to them?
他們怎麼辦
You're condemning them to death.
你是在宣判他們死刑
Worse than death
比死亡更可怕的命運
because you're too proud to make peace.
就因爲你太驕傲 不肯講和
Or maybe you're not proud.
或許並不是因爲驕傲
Maybe you're just a coward.
或許你就是個懦夫
Easy thing to say to a man in chains.
跟戴鐐銬的人撂狠話還不容易
Your people need a leader.
你們的人民需要一個首領
And they need to get south of the Wall before it's too late.
他們得趁爲時未晚 趕緊遷移到長城以南
We don't have much time and they have less.
我們的時間不多了 他們的時間更緊
The walkers are coming and they'll hit your people first.
異鬼逼近 首先遭殃的是你們的人
I'm not asking you to make peace to save your skin.
我要你講和 不是爲你自保
Make peace to save your people.
爲你的人民講和吧
Most of them are at Hardhome.
大部分人在艱難屯
You know where that is?
知道在哪兒嗎
Up on Storrold's Point.
斯托德之角那裏
I can give you horses and nine other men.
我可以給你十匹馬 再加九個人
You can get there in a week.
你一週內就能趕到
We'll need ships.
我們需要船
I'll talk to King Stannis about lending you his fleet.
我去跟史坦尼斯國王談 向他借船
All right, then.
那好吧
You're coming with me.
你得跟我一起去
You're the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
你是守夜人的總司令
They need to hear it from you.
他們得聽你親口說
They need to know the ships they are boarding
他們必須確信自己登上的船隻
wot be torched in the middle of the sea.
不會航到大海當中給點了火
You come with me or I don't go.
你跟我走 否則我就不去
You'd bring wildlings here through our gates?
你要讓野人通過我們的大門
Men, women, and children
如果我們袖手旁觀
will die by the thousands if we do nothing.
會有成千的男女老少無辜慘死
Let them die. We got our own to worry about.
讓他們死吧 我們還要操心自個兒呢
Less enemies for us.
敵人小了對我們好
Fewer.
少
What? Nothing.
什麼 沒什麼
Look, well, there is good farmland in the Gift.
聽我說 贈地中有好田地
Land that no one uses now.
如今沒人耕種
A dozen abandoned villages.
數十座荒無人煙的村莊
And why do you think the farmers abandoned those villages?
你以爲農夫爲什麼遺棄那些村莊
Because the wildlings raided them for years.
還不是因爲野人多年的劫掠
Cut them down.
殺人越貨
Just like they did this boy's people. Aye!
就如他們對這男孩的親人所爲 說得是
We've been fighting them for thousands of years.
我們同野人戰鬥了幾千年
They've slaughtered villages.
他們血洗村莊
They've slaughtered our brothers.
殺戮我們的兄弟
And we've slaughtered theirs.
我們也殺過他們的人
I will follow you anywhere, you know that.
我誓死追隨你 這你知道
But they killed Grenn. Yes.
但他們殺了葛蘭 是啊
And they killed Pyp. Aye.
殺了派普 是啊
They killed of our brothers.
他們殺了我們五十個兄弟
I can't forget that.
這我無法忘記
I can't forgive it.
我不能原諒
You were at the Fist of the First Men.
你當時也在先民拳峯
If we abandon them, you know what they become.
如果我們不管他們 你知道他們會變成什麼
We can learn to live with the wildlings
我們可以學着與野人共存
or we can add them to the army of the dead.
也可以逼迫他們成爲死人軍團的一員
Whatever they are now, they're better than that.
不管他們現在如何 總比那樣強
Thank you.
謝謝
Olly.
奧利
If you have something you want to say to me,
你如果有話要說
say it.
就說吧
It's all right.
沒事的
You don't mean it, do you?
您不是認真的 對吧
Telling the wildlings you want to make peace.
跟野人說您要講和
You're just doing it to trick them.
只是計謀吧
It's not a trick.
不是計謀
They burned my village.
他們燒了我的村子
They put an arrow through my father's head right in front of me.
他們當着我的面一箭射穿了我父親的頭
They butchered my mother, everyone I ever knew.
他們殺了我媽媽 我認識的每個人
I know what it's like to lose the people you love.
我深知失去親人的滋味
I know this is hard for you.
我知道你很難接受
But winter is coming.
但凜冬將至
We know what's coming with it.
我們知道隨之而來的是什麼
We can't face it alone.
我們不能獨自迎戰
Will there be anything else you need, Lord Commander?
還有別的事嗎 總司令大人
No.
沒了
She's far away from the Lannisters.
她遠離了蘭尼斯特家族
This is her home.
這裏是她的家
Maybe Lday Sansa's better off here.
或許珊莎小姐在這裏更好
Better off with the Boltons
跟波頓家的人在一起能好嗎
who murdered her mother and brother?
那是殺害她母親和哥哥的兇手
Sansa's in danger even if she doesn't realize it.
珊莎有危險 儘管她可能沒意識到
Thank you.
謝謝
You've lived here a long time?
你住這兒很久了嗎
Aye.
是啊
Did you know Lord Eddard?
你知道艾德大人嗎
I knew him
我知道他
and his father before him.
還有他父親
The Starks are gone now.
史塔克家的人都沒了
Not all of them.
不是都沒了
I know who's inside that castle.
我知道城堡裏住着誰
Everyone knows.
人人都知道
The Boltons.
波頓家
I'm not talking about the Boltons.
我說的不是波頓家
I need to get a message to her.
我要給她捎個信
To Sansa Stark.
給珊莎·史塔克
Who are you?
你是誰
Someone who swore to keep her safe.
立誓要保護她安全之人
Swore to who?
跟誰發誓
Her mother.
她母親
Her mother's dead.
她母親死了
That doesn't release me from an oath.
而我依然要守誓
I served Lady Catelyn.
我過去效忠凱特琳夫人
I serve her still.
現在依然效忠她
Who do you serve?
你效忠誰
Come back here.
回來
Myranda.
米蘭達
I saw you staring at her.
我看見你盯着她看了
I'm going to marry her.
我要娶她的
That will involve looking at her from time to time.
當然要時不時地看看她
You said you'd marry me.
你說過要娶我
And I meant it.
我是真心的
When I was a bastard named Snow.
那時我還是姓雪諾的私生子
But I'm a Bolton now.
但現在我姓波頓
What I want is no longer the primary consideration.
我個人的想法已經不再重要
I'm furthering a dynasty.
我得夯實基業
Do you think she's pretty?
你覺得她美嗎
Of course I do.
當然了
I'm not blind.
我又不瞎
You think she's pretty, too.
你也覺得她美
I'm looking forward to our wedding night.
我很期待我們的新婚之夜
But don't worry, I'll have plenty of time for you.
但是別擔心 我會給你留很多時間
Perhaps I'll marry, too.
也許我也該結婚了
You're the kennel master's daughter.
你是馴獸長的女兒
Who are you going to marry, the stable keeper's son?
你打算嫁給誰 馬房總管的兒子嗎
You're mine.
你是我的
You're not going anywhere.
你哪兒也別想去
Unless I have to listen to more of your jealousy,
除非你還要講妒忌的話給我聽
Jealousy bores me. You remember what happens to people who bore me.
妒忌讓我厭煩 你記得惹我厭煩是什麼下場
You're not going to bore me, are you, Myranda?
你不會惹我厭煩吧 米蘭達
Never.
永遠不會
Beg pardon, my lady.
請原諒 小姐
I've come to refill the wash basin.
我是來給洗手盆加水的
Oh, I don't need
我不需要...
You still have friends in the North.
您在北境仍有朋友
If you're ever in trouble,
如果您日後遇到麻煩
light a candle in the highest window of the broken tower.
就在殘塔最高的窗戶裏點一根蠟燭
But who You're not alone.
可是誰... 您不是孤身一人
I like your dress.
我喜歡你的裙子
Who made it for you?
誰給你做的
I made it myself.
我自己做的
Really?
真的嗎
Who who are you?
你是誰
I'm Myranda, the kennel master's daughter.
我是米蘭達 馴獸長的女兒
May I?
可以嗎
Oh, wonderful.
太棒了
The stitching.
這針線活兒
Who taught you? My mother.
誰教你的 我母親
I'm sorry for what happened to her.
我對她的遭遇深感遺憾
Thank you.
謝謝
It's good that she taught you.
她教會了你是好事
It was a gift.
這是一份饋贈
Now every time you wear something you made,
現在你每次穿上自己做的衣服
you can remember her.
都會想起她
I'd rather have a mother.
我寧願母親活着
I know. It's not the same.
我知道 這不一樣
Still, it's good to remember.
但是 能記住是好事
Remember the way things were.
記得舊日的生活
I almost forgot.
我差點忘了
There's something else
還有一樣東西
to help you remember.
能幫你回憶過去
Down there at the end.
就在盡頭
What is it?
是什麼
That would spoil the surprise.
說了就沒有驚喜了
Go ahead, it's perfectly safe.
去吧 很安全
You won't believe it when you see it.
你會不敢相信自己的眼睛
Theon?
席恩
You shouldn't be here.
你不該來這裏
You smell particularly ripe this evening.
你今晚聞起來特別臭
Pour me some wine.
給我倒點酒
Do you have something to tell me?
你有什麼要告訴我嗎
No, my lord.
沒有 大人
Reek.
臭佬
She saw me.
她看見我了
Who?
誰
Sansa. Lady Sansa.
珊莎 珊莎小姐
She came to the kennels.
她來了狗舍
She saw you?
她看見你了
Yes. I'm sorry, master.
是的 我很抱歉 主人
Forgive me. I didn't think...
原諒我 我沒想...
Come here.
過來
You mustn't keep secrets from me, Reek.
你絕不能有事瞞着我 臭佬
Get on your knees.
跪下
Give me your hand.
伸手
I forgive you.
我原諒你
I trust you find your chamber suitable, my lady.
房間還合心意吧 小姐
Yes, thank you, my lord.
是的 謝謝 大人
Allow me.
我來
Mother.
母親
Thank you, Ramsay.
謝謝 拉姆斯
My lady, we are all a family, we northerners.
小姐 我們北方人都是一家人
Our blood ties go back thousands of years.
數千年來我們血脈相連
So I'd like to drink to our wedding.
所以我想敬我們的婚禮
May our happiness spread from Moat Cailin
願我們的快樂從卡林灣
to the Last Hearth.
播撒到最後壁爐城
To your wedding.
敬你們的婚禮
To your wedding.
敬你們的婚禮
It must be difficult for you being in a strange place.
你一定很難適應這麼陌生的地方
This isn't a strange place. This is my home.
這不是陌生的地方 這裏是我的家
It's the people who are strange.
陌生的是人
You're right.
你說的對
Very strange.
陌生極了
More wine, please.
請添酒
I heard you two had been reunited.
我聽說你們已經重逢了
A fitting place for it.
故地重逢再適合不過了
I like to imagine that the last time you spoke
我猜想 你們最後一次對話
was in this very room.
就是在這間屋子裏
Are you still angry with him
你還生他的氣嗎
after he...
在他...
what he did?
做了那事之後
Don't worry.
別擔心
The North remembers.
北境永不遺忘
I punished him for it.
我已經懲罰過他
He's not ironborn anymore.
他不再是鐵種了
Not Theon Greyjoy anymore.
不再是席恩·葛雷喬伊了
He's a new man.
他是獲得新生的男人
A new person, anyway.
總之是個新人
Aren't you, Reek?
是不是呀 臭佬
Yes, master.
是的 主人
That's his new name Reek.
那是他的新名字 臭佬
Why are you doing this?
你爲什麼要這樣做
Because Reek has something to say to you.
因爲臭佬有話對你說
Don't you, Reek?
不是嗎 臭佬
An apology.
道歉
Apologize to Lady Sansa for what you did.
爲你的所作所爲向珊莎小姐道歉
Apologize for murding her two brothers.
爲你殺了她的兩個弟弟道歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look at her, Reek.
看着她說 臭佬
An apology doesn't mean anything
不看着人的眼睛
if you're not looking the person in the eye.
道歉沒有任何意義
I'm sorry. Sorry about what?
我很抱歉 抱歉什麼
For killing your brothers.
抱歉殺了您的弟弟
There, over and done with.
瞧 沒事了
Doesn't everyone feel better? I do.
沒人好受點嗎 我就好多了
That was getting very tense.
剛纔氣氛可是僵得很
You know what, my lady?
你知道嗎 小姐
What with him having murdered your brothers
如今你的兩個弟弟被他殺了
and the rest of your family gone...
其他家人也都不在了
Reek here is the nearest thing to a living kin
臭佬算是你在這世上
that you have left.
最接近親人的傢伙了
Reek.
臭佬
You will give away the bride.
婚禮時你負責將新娘交到我手上
Someone has to. What better person?
總得有人來做 還有更合適的人選嗎
Good? Good?
行吧 行吧
Yes, yes, very good.
是的 是的 非常好
Wonderful.
好極了
Walda and I have some good news as well,
我和瓦妲也有好消息宣佈
since we're all together.
既然大家都在
We're going to have a baby.
我們有孩子了
I'm very happy for you.
我真爲你高興
From the way she's carrying,
從孕相上來看
Maester Wolkan says it looks like a boy.
沃肯學士說是個男孩
How can you be sure?
您怎麼能確定
Sure of what?
確定什麼
That she's pregnant.
她懷孕了
I mean...
我是說
how can you tell?
怎麼看得出來
Maester Wolkan has assured us beyond all doubt.
沃肯學士說是 那就確鑿無疑
So how did you manage it?
那您是怎麼做到的
Manage what?
做到什麼
Getting her pregnant.
讓她懷孕
I imagine you're familiar with the procedure.
我以爲你很熟悉過程
Of course, but how did you...
那是當然 但您是怎麼...
find it?
找到地方的
You disgraced yourself at dinner
你晚餐時的言行有失體面
parading that creature before the Stark girl.
把那畜生炫耀給斯塔克家的丫頭看
And if it's a boy?
如果真是男孩呢
You're worried about your position.
你在擔心自己的地位
My position is quite clear.
我的地位很明確
I'm your son
我是您兒子
until a better alternative comes along.
直到出現更理想的繼承人
You've never asked me about your mother.
你從沒問過你母親的事
Why would I?
問她做什麼
She had me, she died.
她懷了我 然後死了
And here we are.
現在只有您和我
She was peasant girl.
她是個鄉下妞
Pretty in a common sort of way.
按通常的標準看 也算有幾分姿色
She was the miller's wife.
她是磨坊主的老婆
Apparently they had married without my knowledge or consent.
他們的婚姻當然沒經過我的首肯
So I had him hanged
所以我把他吊死在樹上
and I took her beneath the tree where he was swaying.
並在晃悠悠的屍體底下要了她
She fought me the whole time.
她從頭到尾都在反抗
She was lucky I didn't hang her, too.
她很幸運 我沒把她也吊死
A year later she came to my gates
一年後 她來找我
with a squalling baby in her arms.
懷抱着一個哭哭啼啼的嬰兒
A baby she claimed was mine.
宣稱那是我的種
I nearly had her whipped
我本想抽她幾鞭
and the child thrown in the river.
再把那孩子丟進河裏
But then I looked at you
可接着我看向你
and I saw then what I see now.
看到了我眼前這個人
You are my son.
你是我兒子
Stannis Baratheon has an army at Castle Black.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩陳兵黑城堡
But he won't stay for long.
但他不會待太久
He wants the Iron Throne,
他想要鐵王座
and the road to King's Landing comes right through Winterfell.
臨冬城是通往君臨的必經之路
He means to take the North.
他意欲奪取北境
But the North is ours.
但北境是我們的
It's yours and mine.
是我的 也是你的
Will you help me defeat him?
你會幫我打敗他嗎
Yes.
會的
Is this every book there is?
書全都在這兒了嗎
Every book there is?
什麼叫全都在
In the world. Well, no.
世上所有書 不
There are thousands and thousands of books out there.
世上還有成千上萬本書
This library is rather small, actually.
這座圖書館其實算小的
Where you grew up, were there more books?
你長大的地方書比這兒多嗎
My father's not the most literate man.
我父親的學識算不上淵博
They say the Citadel has the largest library in the world.
據說學城有世上最大的圖書館
Where's that?
那是哪兒
The Citadel?
學城嗎
In Oldtown.
在舊鎮
I'm sorry I don't know things.
抱歉我什麼都不知道
Gilly, look at me.
吉莉 看着我
You know how to do a hundred things I can never do.
你知道好多我不知道的事
You can build a fire with wet wood.
你會用溼柴禾生火
You can cook. You can stitch a wound.
你會煮飯 會縫傷口
I can wash the linens. I can sweep the floor.
我會洗牀單 會掃地
Well... Why does the Citadel have the biggest library?
是啊 爲什麼學城有世上最大的圖書館
It's where they train the maesters.
因爲學城訓練學士
Like Maester Aemon?
比如伊蒙學士
I wanted to be one when I was young.
我小時候也想成爲學士
Instead, I became a man of the Night's Watch.
結果 我成了守夜人的漢子
Far more adventure up here anyway.
這兒要刺♥激多了
I wouldn't have met you.
不然我也不會遇見你
Your Grace.
陛下
You're Samwell Tarly?
你就是山姆威爾·塔利
I am, Your Grace.
是我 陛下
Your father is Randyll Tarly.
你父親是藍道·塔利
He defeated my brother at the Battle of Ashford.
岑樹灘之戰中打敗了我哥哥
Only battle Robert ever lost.
那是勞勃平生唯一一場敗仗
I told him he shouldn't go so far west so soon,
我叫他不要那麼快西進如此之遠
but he never listened.
可他就是不聽
Fine soldier, your father.
你父親是優秀的戰士
You don't look like a soldier.
你不像個戰士
But I'm told you killed a white walker.
可我聽說你殺了一個異鬼
I did, Your Grace.
的確如此 陛下
How?
怎麼做到的
With a dagger made of dragonglass.
用龍晶製成的匕首
Dragonglass?
龍晶
What the maesters call obsidian.
學士稱它爲黑曜石
I know what it is. We have it in Dragonstone.
我知道那是什麼 龍石島有
Why would obsidian kill a walker?
黑曜石爲何能殺死異鬼
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been going through all the old manuscripts
我閱盡所有的古舊手稿
hoping to find something, and all I've learned
希望找到緣由 但我只發現
is that the children of the forest used to hunt with dragonglass.
森林之子從前用龍晶狩獵
The Lady Melisandre told me that death marches on the Wall.
梅麗珊卓女士告訴我 死亡正向長城逼近
I've seen it, Your Grace.
我親眼見過 陛下
Seen what?
見過什麼
The army of the dead.
死人軍團
And when they come We have to know how to fight them.
它們到來時 我們得學會如何與其作戰
Keep reading, Samwell Tarly.
接着讀吧 山姆威爾·塔利
It's time.
是時候了
Uh, Your Grace.
陛下
Wouldn't it be better to wait?
再等等不是更好嗎
When Jon Snow returns with the wildlings,
等瓊恩·雪諾帶野人回來
we could have thousands more men.
我們就可以多數千人
If Jon Snow returns with the wildlings.
那得瓊恩·雪諾能帶野人回來
We can't wait that long.
我們等不了那麼久
We have the advantage more men,
我們佔據優勢 兵強馬壯
more horses, all fed and rested.
喫飽喝足 休養充分
But every day we wait, the odds shift in Bolton's favor.
但每耗一天 波頓獲勝的機會就更大
This could turn to winter at any moment.
凜冬隨時會降臨
We have to act now. Give the order.
我們必須即刻行動 傳令下去
We march at sunrise.
黎明出發
I'll choose a dozen men to stay
我會挑選一隊人馬留下
and guard the queen and the princess.
守衛王后和公主殿下
No need. They're coming with us.
不必 她們和我們一起走
It's a tough road ahead, Your Grace.
行軍艱苦 陛下
Won't they be safer Here?
這兒不是更安全嗎 這兒
Half these watchmen are killers and rapists.
半數守夜人都是殺手和強♥奸犯
No, they march with us.
不 她們跟我們走
As you wish, Your Grace.
遵命 陛下
Do you think Father will let me go down into the crypt?
你覺得父王會允許我去墓窖嗎
Beg your pardon?
你說什麼
At Winterfell.
臨冬城的墓窖
All the Kings in the North are buried there.
所有北境之王都葬在那裏
Bran the Builder and King Torrhen and
築城者布蘭登 降服王託倫
First things first. It's a long march ahead.
先想眼前的事 此行路途遙遠
And then we have to take the castle.
然後我們還要奪下城堡
Is there going to be a battle?
會打仗嗎
Aye, Princess, but you won't be anywhere near
會是會 公主殿下 但你要離得遠遠的
That's enough talk of battle, Ser Davos.
別說打仗的事 戴佛斯爵士
You'll scare the child.
你嚇到孩子了
Yes, my queen.
遵命 王后
I'm not scared. Well, I am.
我不怕 我怕
When the battle comes, promise you'll protect me.
等打仗的時候 你要答應保護我
I promise.
我答應你
I hope you know what you're doing with these wildlings.
關於野人的事 希望你知道你在做什麼
I need those ships.
我需要那些船
You'll get them back, I swear it.
我一定會還給您 我發誓
Have a safe journey, Your Grace.
一路平安 陛下
And thank you.
謝謝您
Mount up!
上馬
Colors!
舉旗
No.
不
You're still too weak.
你還太虛弱
我昏迷了多久
三天
Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士呢
我辜負了他
我辜負了弟兄們
我辜負了女王
你沒有辜負任何人
你戰鬥得非常英勇
你還能再次戰鬥
Are you ashamed?
你感到羞愧嗎
You were ambushed, outnumbered.
你中了埋伏 寡不敵衆
There was no way you could have known.
你不可能預知這樣的情況
This is not why.
這不是原因
Wounded in war,
在戰鬥中受傷
there is no shame for this.
毫無羞愧可言
I am ashamed
我羞愧是因爲
because when the knife go in
當刀子刺進我的身體
and I fall to the ground,
我倒下的時候
I am afraid.
我感到害怕
All men fear death.
人人懼怕死亡
No, not death.
不 不是懼怕死亡
I fear
我懼怕的是
I never again see Missandei from the Island of Naath.
我再也見不到納斯島的彌桑黛
Now you have given the Masters what they deserve.
如今您已經讓偉主們自嘗苦果
If I give everyone what they deserve,
如果我讓所有人都自嘗苦果
I'll have no one left to rule.
我就無人可統治了
Ser Barristan counseled mercy
巴利斯坦爵士從來建議我慈悲爲懷
when I took this city right up to the morning he died.
從我攻佔城池到他死的那天早上 初衷不改
Daario Naharis thinks I should kill the former Masters
達里奧·納哈里斯認爲我應殺死偉主
and let the rest of the city fend for itself.
任這座城自生自滅
What do you think?
你認爲呢
Your Grace, I think that I am not fit
陛下 我認爲我不宜
to have an opinion on these matters.
對政務發表看法
You are as fit as anyone I know.
你和其他人一樣有資格
You know why I'm here.
你知道我爲何而來
And you know who will suffer the most if this all falls apart.
你知道如果這一切分崩離析 誰最痛苦
So what do you think?
你怎麼想
I can only tell you what I have seen, Your Grace.
我只能告訴您我的所見 陛下
I have seen you listen to your counselors.
我見過您聽取御前顧問的諫言
I have seen you lean on their experience
我見過當您缺乏經驗時
when your own was lacking
倚仗他們的經驗
and weigh the choices they put before you.
權衡他們提出的各種辦法
And I have seen you ignore your counselors...
我也見過您無視他們的諫言
because there was a better choice.
因爲還有更好的選擇
One that only you could see.
只有您知曉的選擇
My my queen, please do not do this.
女王 求您慈悲
What about "Valar morghulis"?
你不是說"凡人皆有一死"嗎
I did not want to die a coward.
我不想懦夫般地死去
Apparently I do not want to die at all.
其實我根本不想死
It takes courage to admit fear.
承認恐懼需要勇氣
And to admit a mistake.
承認錯誤也一樣
I came here to tell you that I was wrong.
我是來告訴你 我錯了
I was wrong and you were right.
我錯了 而你是對的
About tradition.
關於傳統
About bringing the people of this city together.
關於團結城裏的人民
I will reopen the fighting pits.
我將重開競技場
To free men only.
只許自由人蔘加
Slavery will never return to Meereen, not while I live.
彌林絕不能恢復奴隸制 我活着就不行
Yes, my queen.
是 女王陛下
And in order to forge a lasting bond with the Meereenese people,
爲了彌林人民長久地團結在一起
I will marry the leader of an ancient family.
我決定與古老家族的首領聯姻
Thankfully a suitor is already on his knees.
很好 一位求婚者已經跪下了
Don't worry.
不用擔心
I'll be fine. Nothing broken, I don't think.
我沒事 骨頭沒斷 應該沒有
Where are we now?
這是到哪兒了
Not the Rhoyne.
不是洛恩河
Long, sullen silences
陰沉沉的半天不吭聲
and an occasional punch in the face.
時不時照你臉上來一拳
The Mormont way.
莫爾蒙家的路子
Let's start over.
我們從頭來過
I apologize for before.
我爲先前的言行道歉
My mouth sometimes runs away from me.
我有時候就是管不住這張嘴
This doesn't have to be an unpleasant trip.
沒必要搞得一路都不愉快
We're going to be spending a lot of time together on the way to Meereen.
我們此去彌林 還要相處很久
We are.
是啊
What would make our time together truly enjoyable
我們要想真正快樂地相處
would be some wine.
還得有酒
No wine.
沒有酒
I am a person who drinks.
我是嗜酒之人
People who drink need to keep drinking.
嗜酒的人需要一直喝酒
Otherwise, they're not...
不然 他們就不...
I know where we are.
我知道這是哪裏了
You're taking us through Valyria.
你要帶我們穿過瓦雷利亞
I am.
正是
Have you sailed this route before?
你以前走過這條航線嗎
No.
沒有
You're going to bring Daenerys a souvenir
你打算從丹妮莉絲的祖居地
from her ancestral homeland in case I'm not enough?
給她帶件紀念品 免得我一個人不夠看
I think you'll be plenty.
我看有你就足夠了
You know what they say.
你知道人們的說法
The Doom still rules Valyria.
末日浩劫仍然籠罩瓦雷利亞
What about the demons and the flames?
傳說中的惡魔和火焰呢
Aren't you afraid of the Doom?
你不怕末日浩劫嗎
No.
不怕
But pirates are.
海盜們怕
The smoking Sea.
煙海
How many centuries before we learn
我們還要再過幾個百年
how to build cities like this again?
才能建造起這樣的城市
For thousands of years the valyrians were
數千年裏 瓦雷利亞人
the best in the world at almost everything.
在各方面都是世界頂尖
And then...
後來
And then they weren't.
後來就不是了
And then they weren't.
後來就不是了
They held each other close and turned their backs upon the end.
"他們緊緊相擁 背對降臨的末日"
The hills that split asunder
山陵分崩離析
and the black that ate the skies;
天地爲之色變
The flames that shot so high and hot
滾燙的烈焰直衝雲霄
that even dragons burned;
魔龍有翅難逃
Would never be the final sights
這斷不是他們眼中
that fell upon their eyes.
最後的景象
A fly upon a wall,
越牆而飛
the waves the sea wind whipped and churned"
但見海風逐浪 洶湧跌宕"
The city of a thousand years,
"千年之城邦"
and all that men had learned;
萬代之所學
The Doom consumed it all alike,
盡墨於浩劫
and neither of them turned."
他們再未回頭"
I would clap.
我本想鼓掌
I suppose this is it, then.
我想就是這裏了
This is what remains.
這裏就是遺蹟
What was that?
那是什麼
Stone Men!
石民
Don't let them touch you!
別讓他們碰到
Get behind!
後面去
Mormont, cut me free!
莫爾蒙 鬆開我
Mormont!
莫爾蒙
Mormont!
莫爾蒙
Mormont!
莫爾蒙
Tyrion?
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
You're all right.
你沒事了
You're heavier than you look.
你比看起來沉多了
Did any of them touch you?
他們碰到你了嗎
You?
你呢
I've seen greyscale before,
我見過灰鱗病人
but nothing like that.
沒有他們那樣的
I suppose that's why they send them there.
我想這就是送他們去那兒的緣故
It'd be kinder to put daggers in their hearts
還不如一刀插♥進心窩做個了結
and be done with it.
要慈悲得多
Thank you for saving me.
多謝你救我
Of course, I wouldn't have needed saving
當然 要不是你把我綁來
if you hadn't kidnapped me in the first place.
我也用不着你來救
So what now?
現在怎麼辦
We walk up the coast.
我們沿着岸走
With luck, we'll find a fishing village.
走運的話 能找到個把漁村
Maybe another boat.
興許能弄條船
Without luck?
不走運呢
We've got a long walk ahead of us.
我們要走很遠的路
I'll get some wood for a fire.
我去找點木頭生火
Try to get some rest, huh?
你休息一會兒吧
That's the best idea you've had all day.
你這一整天就數這個主意最好