權力的遊戲   第五季 第八集
Game of Thrones  S05E08
July 28, 2019, 2:41 p.m.

異鬼大軍摧毀野人領地


Your Grace, I want to say
陛下 我想說...
You will not speak.
你不要講話
How do I know you are who you say you are?
我怎麼知道你是你所稱之人
If only I were otherwise.
我倒寧願自己不是
If you are Tyrion Lannister, why shouldn't I kill you
若你真是提利昂·蘭尼斯特 我何不殺了你
to pay your family back for what it did to mine?
回報你們家族對我家族所做的一切
You want revenge against the Lannisters?
您想報復蘭尼斯特家族嗎
I killed my mother Joanna Lannister on the day I was born.
我在降生當日害死母親喬安娜·蘭尼斯特
I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bolt to the heart.
殺了老爹泰溫·蘭尼斯特 一箭透心涼
I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time.
堪稱史上最出色的蘭尼斯特殺手
So I should welcome you into my service
那麼我該歡迎你效忠於我
because you murdered members of your own family?
就憑你謀害至親
Into your service?
效忠於您
Your Grace, we have only just met.
陛下 我們纔剛剛見面
It's too soon to know if you deserve my service.
還看不出您是否值得我效忠呢
If you'd rather return to the fighting pits,
若是你寧願回鬥技場
just say the word.
直說就好
When I was a young man, I heard a story
我年輕的時候聽過一個故事
about a baby born during the worst storm in living memory.
一個降生在有史以來最猛烈風暴中的嬰兒
She had no wealth, no lands, no army,
她既無錢財土地 也無軍隊
only a name and a handful of supporters,
只有家族姓氏 和寥寥數個支持者
most of whom probably thought
多半支持者又各懷心思
they could use that name to benefit themselves.
盤算着用她的名號謀取私利
They kept her alive, moving her from place to place,
他們保她不死 帶她四處逃亡
often hours ahead of the men who'd been sent to kill her.
往往前腳剛走 追殺她的刺客後腳便到
She was eventually sold off to some warlord on the edge of the world
她最終被賣♥給世界盡頭的一個軍閥
and that appeared to be that.
故事似乎到此爲止
And then a few years later,
然而數年之後
the most wellinformed person I knew
我所知的消息最靈通的人告訴我
told me that this girl without wealth, lands, or armies
那個既無錢財土地也無軍隊的女孩
had somehow acquired all three in a very short span of time,
不知怎的一瞬之間三樣都有了
along with three dragons.
還有了三條龍
He thought she was our best, last chance to build a better world.
他認爲她是我們改變世界最好也是最後的機會
I thought you were worth meeting at the very least.
我認爲您至少值得一見
And why are you worth meeting?
那麼你有何值得一見
Why should I spend my time listening to you?
我爲何要花時間聽你講話
Because you cannot build a better world on your own.
因爲您不能靠一己之力改變世界
You have no one at your side who understands the land you want to rule.
您身邊無人瞭解那個您想要統治的國度
The strengths and weaknesses of the houses
無人瞭解各大家族的實力和軟肋
that will either join or oppose you.
他們會擁護您還是反對您
I will have a very large army
屆時我將手握大軍
and very large dragons.
我的龍也將長得夠大
Killing and politics aren't always the same thing.
殺戮和政治並不總是一回事
When I served as Hand of the King, i did quite well with the latter
我出任國王之手時將後者處理得極好
considering the king in question
尤其考慮到那個國王
preferred torturing animals to leading his people.
比起引領子民 更喜歡折磨動物
I could do an even better job
我可以做得更好
advising a ruler worth the name.
爲名副其實的統治者出謀劃策
If that is indeed what you are.
若您真的不負盛名
So you want to advise me?
你想爲我出謀劃策
Very well.
很好
What would you have me do with him?
你建議我如何處置他
I swore I would kill him if he ever returned.
我發過誓 他敢回來就殺了他
I know.
我知道
Why should the people trust a queen who can't keep her promises?
人們憑什麼信任一個自食其言的女王
Whomever Ser Jorah was when he started informing on you,
無論喬拉爵士出賣♥您時是怎樣的人
he is no longer that man.
他如今已洗心革面
I can't remember ever seeing a sane man
我想不出還有哪個神志清楚的人
as devoted to anything as he is to serving you.
能像他這般全心全意效忠於您
He claims he would kill for you and die for you
他宣稱可以爲您而戰 爲您而死
and nothing I ever witnessed gives me reason to doubt him.
而我所見所聞讓我對此確信無疑
And yet he did betray you.
然而他的確背叛過您
Did he have an opportunity to confess his betrayal?
他可曾有過機會坦白自己的背叛
Yes.
有過
Many opportunities.
很多機會
And did he?
他坦白了嗎
No, not until forced to do so.
沒有 直到他避無可避
He worships you.
他崇拜您
He is in love with you, I think.
我想他是愛着您的
But he did not trust you with the truth.
但他卻不信任您 不能將真相坦誠相告
An unpleasant truth to be sure,
儘管這一真相令人不快
but one of great significance to you.
對您卻極爲重要
He did not trust that you would be wise enough to forgive him.
他不相信您的英明足以原諒他
So I should kill him?
那我該殺他嗎
A ruler who kills those devoted to her
斬殺忠心之士的統治者
is not a ruler who inspires devotion.
無法喚起人民的忠誠
And you're going to need to inspire devotion,
而您需要喚起人民的忠誠
a lot of it, if you're ever going to rule across the Narrow Sea.
非常需要 若您想統治狹海對岸
But you cannot have him by your side when you do.
可屆時您也不能把他留在身邊
Remove Ser Jorah from the city.
將喬拉爵士逐出城外
Confess.
懺悔
My son.
我兒子
Let me speak to
讓我跟他說話
Confess.
懺悔
I meant it.
我說到做到
My face will be the last thing you see
你死前看到的最後一幕將是我的臉...
My name is Lanna. I'm an orphan.
我叫拉娜 是個孤兒
When I was eight, I begged enough money
八歲那年 我乞討到足夠的錢
to buy my first bucket of oysters. 買♥了第一桶牡蠣
I sold that bucket and made enough money to buy two more.
我賣♥了那一桶 用賺的錢又買♥了兩桶
It took a while, but I finally saved enough
又過了很久 我終於攢夠了錢
to buy myself an oyster cart. 買♥下一輛推車
Now every morning,
現在每天早上
I make my way down to the canals.
我推車到運河邊
I pass the fish mongers and the bakers.
我走過魚販和麪包師傅
I usually see Lhara,
我經常見到回家路上的諾娜
my first customer of the day on her way home.
她是我每天第一個顧客
Then I turn left onto Moonsinger Lane...
然後我向左轉進月詠者巷
turn left onto Ragman Lane
向左轉進舊衣販巷
where I do most of my trade.
在那裏做大部分的生意
Lanna is very impressive.
拉娜令人難忘
Very industrious.
很勤奮
She will make a fine servant for the ManyFaced God.
她會成爲千面之神的好僕人
How will she serve him?
她怎樣侍奉他
She will no longer turn left onto Ragman Lane.
她不再向左轉進舊衣販巷
She will turn right and go to Ragman Harbor.
她向右轉到舊衣販碼頭
What will she do there?
她在那兒做什麼
She will see.
她會看到
See what?
看到什麼
How can a man tell a girl this?
某人怎能告訴女孩
If he knew what she would see,
若他知道女孩會看到什麼
there would be no reason to send her.
又何必叫她去
Oysters, clams, and cockles!
牡蠣 蛤蜊 鳥蛤
Oysters, clams, and cockles!
牡蠣 蛤蜊 鳥蛤
Oysters, clams, and cockles!
牡蠣 蛤蜊 鳥蛤
Your oysters fresh?
你的牡蠣新鮮嗎
Best in the city.
城裏最棒的
You wouldn't lie to an old man, would you?
你不會騙一個老頭子吧
Very nice. Give me four with vinegar.
不錯 給我四個 加醋
It's my th voyage.
這是我第十八次出海
Returned from all of them without a scratch on me.
每一次都毫髮無傷地回來了
Can't do it.
不行
Please, I've three children.
求您 我還有三個孩子
Without me...
要是沒了我
Here, take it. You have to.
來 收下錢 您必須收下
I've three children.
我有三個孩子呢
What will they do? Come on.
他們怎麼辦啊 走吧
They've nothing without me.
沒了我 他們就什麼都沒有了
Please, you have to!
求您了 別這樣
Please, you don't understand!
求您 您不明白
Please!
求您
The man is a gambler.
那人是個賭徒
He wages that a sailor's ship will make it to its destination.
他賭的是一艘船能平安到達目的地
It is a strange wager for the captain.
對船長來說 這是奇怪的賭局
He only wins if he loses his life.
他得丟了性命 才能贏得賭注
So why would a captain make the wager in the first place?
那船長爲什麼要打這樣的賭呢
A girl tells a man that she has seen.
女孩告訴某人她看到了
If the captain dies,
如果船長死掉
the thin man pays his family a lot of money.
瘦子要給他的家人一大筆錢
But perhaps the gambler loses his bet
可是或許賭徒輸了
and decides he does not have to pay after all.
卻決定拒付賭資
A destitute woman and her small child,
就算他將錢財據爲己有
what can they do to such a man if he keeps their money for himself?
孤兒寡母 能奈他何
To whom can they turn for recourse?
他們能向誰求助
The ManyFaced God.
千面之神
You said you didn't know what I would see at the docks.
你說你不知道我會在碼頭上看到什麼
A man had no idea what a girl would see and what she would not.
某人無從知曉女孩看得到什麼 看不到什麼
A girl named Lanna will return to the docks.
名叫拉娜的女孩要回到碼頭上
She will watch the gambler.
她要觀察賭徒
She will come to know as much about him
瞭解他的一切
as she knows about herself.
猶如瞭解自身
And then what?
然後呢
A gift for the thin man.
給瘦子一份禮物
She's not ready.
她沒有準備好
Perhaps she is, perhaps she's not.
或許有 或許沒有
And if she's not?
要是她沒有呢
It is all the same to the ManyFaced God.
在千面之神眼中並無差別
The trial will take place soon.
審判很快就要開始
The High Sparrow will be presenting a substantial case against you.
大♥麻雀將會對您提出嚴厲的指控
The charges?
什麼罪名
Fornication, treason, incest,
通姦 叛國 亂♥倫
the murder of King Robert.
謀害勞勃國王
All lies.
都是謊言
Of course, Your Grace.
當然 陛下
My concern is that the Faith does not adhere
我擔心教團對證據的要求
to the same standards of proof as the Crown.
與王室不盡相同
I hope you'll excuse me for saying it,
恕我直言
but belief is so often the death of reason.
信仰往往是理智的終結
I wish you had said it sooner.
真希望這話你早些對我說
Is there any word from Jaime?
有詹姆的消息嗎
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕沒有
Your Grace, Grand Maester Pycelle
陛下 派席爾大學士
has summoned your Uncle Kevan back from Casterly Rock
從凱巖城召回了您叔叔凱馮
to serve as Hand of the King.
擔任國王之手
He now presides over the small council.
現在由他主持御前會議
Tell him I need to speak to him.
告訴他 我有話跟他說
I implored him to visit you, but he would not.
我懇請他來見您 但他不肯
What about my son, the king?
我兒子呢 國王呢
If you can visit me, then surely the king...
既然你能來見我 那國王一定...
Your arrest and Queen Margaery's arrest,
您和瑪格麗王后的被捕
the king has not taken them well.
令國王深受打擊
He remains in his chambers.
他一直待在自己房內
His servants often find his food in the hall left untouched.
僕人常看到他的飯菜一口未動 擺在門外
You need to talk to him.
你必須找他談談
You need to talk to my son and tell him to come and see me,
你一定要跟我兒子說 讓他來見我
come and see his mother.
來見他母親
He I tried, Your Grace.
他...我試過了 陛下
He wouldn't see me. He won't see anyone.
他不肯見我 不肯見任何人
I can't stay here.
我不能待在這裏
There is a way, Your Grace.
有個辦法 陛下
A way out.
有條出路
Confess?
懺悔嗎
To the High Sparrow?
向大♥麻雀低頭
I won't.
不可能
I made him.
是我成就了他
I rose him up from nothing.
他原本什麼都不是
I will not kneel before some barefooted commoner
我絕不向一個光腳的賤民下跪
and beg his forgiveness.
乞求他饒恕
Goodbye, my queen.
再會 太后
The work continues.
我的工作還在繼續
Why?
爲什麼
Why, Theon?
爲什麼 席恩
I'm not Theon. There is no Theon.
我不是席恩 這裏沒有席恩
Reek. Reek.
臭佬 臭佬
Why did you tell him, Reek?
你爲什麼要告訴他 臭佬
I was helping you.
我是在幫你
You wanted to escape.
你想逃
There is no escape.
你逃不掉的
Not ever.
永遠逃不掉
Theon Greyjoy tried to escape.
席恩·葛雷喬伊當時也想逃
The master knew.
主人早就知道
He knows everything.
他什麼都知道
He hunted him and caught him
主人追獵他 抓到了他
and strapped him to a cross
把他綁在十字架上
and cut away piece after piece
一片一片剝皮割肉
until there was no Theon left.
直到席恩不存於世
Good.
很好
If it weren't for you, I'd still have a family.
要不是因爲你 我現在還有親人在世
If I could do what Ramsay did to you right here, right now,
如果此時此地 我能像拉姆斯一樣收拾你
I would.
我會的
I deserved everything.
都是我罪有應得
I deserve to be Reek.
我活該當臭佬
I did terrible things.
我做過可怕的事
Turned on Robb.
背叛羅柏
Captured Winterfell.
偷襲臨冬城
Killed those boys.
殺了那些男孩
They weren't "Those boys."
他們不是"那些男孩"
They were Bran and Rickon. They were your brothers.
他們是布蘭和瑞肯 是你的弟弟
You've known them since they were born.
從他們一出生你就認識他們
They weren't. They were only
他們不是 他們只是...
Only what?
只是什麼
I can't. Tell me.
我不能說 告訴我
I can't, not unless the master says.
我不能說 除非主人允許
Tell me. They weren't what? They weren't
告訴我他們不是什麼 他們不是
Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone
告訴我憑什麼布蘭和瑞肯要死
while you still breathe the air.
你卻苟活於世
Tell me to my face, Theon.
當着我的面說 席恩
Tell me that they weren't your brothers!
告訴我他們不是你的弟弟
They weren't Bran and Rickon!
他們不是布蘭和瑞肯
I couldn't find them.
我找不到他們
It was two farm boys.
那是兩個農場小子
I killed them and burned them so no one would know.
我殺了他們 燒焦屍體 讓人無法辨認
You didn't?
你沒殺他們
Do you know where they went, Bran and Rickon?
你知道布蘭和瑞肯去哪兒了嗎
I can't talk to you anymore.
我不能再和你說話了
Theon, you have to tell me.
席恩 你必須告訴我
Do you have any idea where
你到底知不知道...
Not Theon! Reek!
我不是席恩 是臭佬
Our scouts tell us he's got no more than , men.
據斥候回報 他的兵力至多六千
More than half of those are mounted, however.
但半數以上都是騎兵
And how high do Stannis's horses jump?
史坦尼斯軍隊的馬能跳多高
Our walls have been fully repaired.
我們的城牆已全面整修過
The gates have been reinforced.
城門已加固
We have enough food for six months.
糧草足夠支撐六個月
We are more prepared for a siege than they could ever be.
我們對圍城戰的準備比他們周全多了
All we have to do is wait for them to freeze,
我們只消坐等他們受凍
starve, and mutiny.
捱餓 然後譁變
You disagree?
你不同意
Stannis isn't from the North.
史坦尼斯不是北方人
You are, Father.
而您是 父親
I think you're missing an opportunity to show the people of the North
我認爲您錯過了向北境人民展示
how House Bolton treats southern invaders.
波頓家族如何教訓南方侵略者的機會
And what do you recommend?
你有何建議
That we not sit and wait for Stannis
我們不要坐等
to decide what sort of fight this is going to be.
史坦尼斯決定仗怎樣打
That we hit first and hit hard
我們先發制人 迎頭痛擊
and leave a feast for the crows.
爲烏鴉開一場盛宴
A smart commander does not abandon a defensive advantage.
明智的統帥不會放棄防守優勢
As long as we stay behind these walls,
我們只要待在牆內
they can't touch us.
他們就動不了我們
Not to mention that the snow is so deep,
更不用說雪這麼深
we couldn't get an army through to engage them
即便我們想進攻 也無法讓一支軍隊
even if we wanted to.
行進過去
I don't need an army.
我不需要一支軍隊
I need good men.
我需要二十個好手
So, have you decided yet?
那麼 你決定了嗎
Whether I'm worthy of your service?
我是否值得你效忠
Have you decided yet whether you're going to have me killed?
您決定要不要殺我了嗎
It's probably my safest option.
殺你大概是穩妥的辦法
I can see why you would think so.
我明白您爲何這樣想
It's what your father would have done.
換做您父親就會這樣做
And what would your father have done?
換做你父親會怎麼做
My father,
我父親
who publically sentenced me to death?
那個當衆判我死刑的父親
I'd say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear.
我只能說他殺我之心已經昭然若揭
Is that why you killed him?
你是爲這個殺的他
Someday, if you decide not to execute me,
將來有一天 要是您決定不殺我
I'll tell you all about why I killed my father.
我會把殺死父親的緣由原原本本告訴您
And on that day, should it ever come,
而那一天 假設真有那麼一天
we'll need more wine than this.
您可得再多備些酒給我
I know what my father was.
我知道我父親是怎樣的人
What he did.
知道他做過什麼
I know the Mad King earned his name.
我知道"瘋王"得名事出有因
So, here we sit.
那麼 相對而坐的我們
Two terrible children of two terrible fathers.
便是兩個可怕父親的可怕子女
I'm terrible?
我可怕嗎
I've heard stories.
我聽過一些傳聞
Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?
你爲何來到世界另一端 見一個可怕之人
To see if you were the right kind of terrible.
我想看看您的可怕是不是好的那種
Which kind is that?
哪種算好的
The kind that prevents your people from being even more so.
使你的子民不過更可怕的日子
Well, I did reopen the fighting pits.
我重開了競技場
Under my rule, murder will once again become entertainment.
在我的統治下 殺人又變成了消遣
Yes, that was wise.
沒錯 那是明智之舉
And you agreed to marry someone you loathe for the greater good.
而且您爲了大局 同意嫁給您所厭惡的人
Very impressive.
真了不起
My own sister married someone she loathed as well,
我老姐也嫁了她厭惡的人
though not by choice and
但那不是她自己的選擇
certainly not for the greater good, gods forbid.
更不是爲了大局 諸神在上
She ended up having him killed.
她最後殺了他
Perhaps it won't come to that.
或許我不會走到那一步
It's not impossible that Varys was right about you after all.
看來瓦里斯對您的看法或許沒有錯
Varys? King Robert's spymaster?
瓦里斯 勞勃國王的情報總管
Yes, he's the one who convinced me to come find you.
是的 是他說服了我來找您
He was my travelling companion
他本與我一路同來
before Ser Jorah seized that role for himself.
直到喬拉爵士強行取代了他的位置
Jorah sent my secrets to Varys.
喬拉將我的情報傳遞給瓦里斯
For years the Spider oversaw the campaign to find and kill me.
二十年來 八爪蜘蛛負責尋找和暗殺我
He did what he had to do to survive.
他那麼做是爲了生存
He did a lot of other things as well, things he didn't have to do
他還做了很多別的事 他本不需要做的事
I suspect he's the main reason you weren't slaughtered in your crib.
我猜您沒有被扼殺在搖籃中 主要是因爲他
But you trust him?
但是你信任他
Yes, oddly.
是的 說來也怪
He may be the only person in the world I trust.
他或許是世上唯一讓我信任的人
Except my brother.
除了我老哥
The brother who killed my father?
那個殺死我父親的哥哥嗎
That's the one.
就是他
Perhaps I will have you killed after all.
或許我還是會殺你
Your queenly prerogative.
隨女王處置
I had given up on life
我早已生無所戀
until Varys convinced me you might be worth living for.
直到瓦里斯說服我 您也許值得我活下去
If you chop off my head, well,
要是您砍了我的腦袋
my final days were interesting.
至少我最後的日子夠精彩
I'm not going to kill you.
我不會殺你
No? Banish me?
不殺 是放逐嗎
No.

So if I'm not going to be murdered
既然我不會被殺
and I'm not going to be banished
也不會遭到放逐
You're going to advise me.
你將爲我出謀劃策
While you can still speak in complete sentences.
別醉得連話都說不清
Advise you on what?
謀劃什麼呢
How to get what I want.
如何得到我想要的東西
The Iron Throne.
鐵王座
Perhaps you should try wanting something else.
也許您該要點別的
If I want jokes, I'll get myself a proper fool.
我要是想聽笑話 會找個像樣的弄臣來
I'm not entirely joking.
我並不全是在開玩笑
There's more to the world than Westeros after all.
世界那麼大 又不止維斯特洛一隅
How many hundreds of thousands of lives
您在這兒治理有方
have you changed for the better here?
拯救了多少人的生活
Perhaps this is where you belong,
或許您就屬於這裏
where you can do the most good.
您可以在這裏大展拳腳
I fought so that no child born into Slaver's Bay
我的所爲是讓奴隸灣出生的孩子
would ever know what it meant to be bought or sold.
不再知道被買♥賣的滋味
I will continue that fight here and beyond.
我的努力不止於此時 也不限於此地
But this is not my home.
但這裏不是我的家
When you get back to your home, who supports you?
等您回到家鄉 誰會支持您呢
The common people.
平民
Let's be generous and assume that's going to happen.
往好處想 假設果真如此
Here in Slaver's Bay, you had the support of the common people
在奴隸灣 您有平民支持
and only the common people.
也只有平民支持
What was that like? Ruling without the rich?
那是什麼感覺 沒有富人支持的統治
House Targaryen is gone.
坦格利安家族已不復存在
Not a single person who shares your blood is alive to support you.
您在這世上沒有一個血親可以支持您
The Starks are gone as well.
史塔克家族也不在了
Our two terrible fathers saw to that.
咱們那兩個可怕的父親乾的好事
The remaining members of House Lannister
蘭尼斯特家族的其他人
will never back you, not ever.
不會支持您 絕無可能
Stannis Baratheon won't back you, either.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也不會支持您
His entire claim to the throne
他稱王本就以
rests on the illegitimacy of yours.
您非王室正統爲前提
That leaves the Tyrells.
只剩下提利爾家族
Not impossible, not enough.
並非不可能 但也遠遠不夠
Lannister, Targaryen,
蘭尼斯特 坦格利安
Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell.
拜拉席恩 史塔克 提利爾
They're all just spokes on a wheel.
不過是同一車輪上的輻條
This one's on top, then that one's on top.
此升彼落 輪轉起伏
And on and on it spins,
轆轆向前
crushing those on the ground.
碾壓地上黎庶
It's a beautiful dream, stopping the wheel.
阻擋這車輪 美好的夢想
You're not the first person who's ever dreamt it.
您不是第一個有這夢想的人
I'm not going to stop the wheel.
我並不是要阻擋這車輪
I'm going to break the wheel.
我要粉碎它
You said whoever wins will fight at the Great Pit in front of the queen.
你說過勝者將去大競技場 在女王面前戰鬥
I won.
我勝了
You struck me. Have me flogged
你打了我 你可以鞭打我
if it makes you happy.
如果你想出出氣
But I'm the best you've got.
但我是你最優秀的戰士
If I win at the Great Pit,
如果我在大競技場勝出
how much can you sell me for?
想想我可以賣♥出多好的價錢
You're a free man.
你是自由人
You could have gone anywhere.
想去哪裏都可以
Why did you come back?
爲什麼要回來
Let me fight for her
讓我爲她而戰
and I belong to you.
我就是你的了
Thirsty?
渴嗎
Confess.
懺悔
I'll get out of here, you realize, before long.
我會出去的 你知道 很快
Confess.
懺悔
I can make you a wealthy woman.
我可以讓你腰纏萬貫
A lady of the court.
成爲宮廷貴婦
Confess.
懺悔
Or I can make sure you die
我也可以讓你
in the most hideous way imaginable.
以匪夷所思的可怕死法離開人世
And all I do is sit here
我坐在這裏
imagining hideous ways for you to die.
整天想的就是怎樣讓你死得慘不忍睹
Does it hurt?
疼嗎
No.
不疼
Good.
很好
How are you?
你怎麼樣
I'm not the one who got punched and kicked in the face.
我可沒被人照着臉拳打腳踢
You know what I mean.
你知道我說的是什麼
I'm good.
我很好
Are you scared? A little.
你怕嗎 有一點兒
Me, too.
我也是
Who's there? Olly.
是誰 奧利
Come in.
請進
I heard what happened.
事情我聽說了
Oh, not to worry.
不用擔心
Men brawl from time to time. It's only natural.
男人打架 稀鬆平常的事兒
Figured you were hungry.
我想你可能餓了
Oh, you're a good lad.
你真好心
Wanted to ask you something
我想問你點事情
if you've got the time.
如果你有時間的話
I need to check on baby Sam.
我得去看看小山姆
Now then, how can I help?
說吧 有什麼事
It's about the Lord Commander. Yes?
是關於總司令大人的事 怎麼了
He's going up to Hardhome to save all them wildlings.
他去艱難屯救那些野人
Wildlings killed my mom and dad.
野人殺了我爸媽
They killed everyone in my village.
殺了村裏所有人
We've been fighting them for years.
我們多年來一直在跟他們戰鬥
This wasn't a fight.
那不是戰鬥
We were farmers
我們只是農夫
and they slaughtered us.
那是一邊倒的屠殺
So why is he saving them?
他爲什麼要救他們
Wildlings are people.
野人也是人
Just like us, there are good ones and bad ones.
和我們一樣 有好也有壞
The one he's travelling with, the one with the red beard,
與他同行的那個人 那個紅鬍子
he led the raid on my village.
就是他率人襲擊了我的村莊
Oh, Olly. How can he trust him?
奧利 總司令怎麼可以信任他
I've seen the army of the dead.
我見過死人軍團
I've seen the white walkers.
也親眼見過異鬼
And they're coming for us, for all the living.
它們就要衝我們來了 所有的活人
And when it's time,
到時候
we'll need every last man we can find.
我們將需要所能找到的每一個人
But what if we let the wildlings through the gates
可是如果我們敞開大門歡迎野人
and they cut our throats while we sleep?
他們在半夜割開我們的喉嚨怎麼辦
Jon's taking a risk, but he has to.
瓊恩是在冒險 但他必須這樣做
We don't stand a chance otherwise.
否則我們將毫無機會
Sometimes a man has to make hard choices,
有時候 人要做出艱難的決定
choices that might look wrong to others,
即便在他人看來大錯特錯
but you know are right in the long run.
但他知道這是最正確的長遠打算
You believe that?
你相信他
With all my heart.
全心全意相信他
Try not to worry, Olly.
別擔心 奧利
I've been worrying about Jon for years.
我替瓊恩擔心了很多年
He always comes back.
他總能平安回來
Turn us about!
轉向
You trust me, Jon Snow?
你信我嗎 瓊恩·雪諾
Does that make me a fool?
信你會不會成傻子
We're fools together now.
咱倆現在都是傻子
Lord of Bones.
骸骨之王
Been a long time.
好久不見
Last time I saw you, the little crow was your prisoner.
上次我見你的時候 這小烏鴉還是你的囚犯
The other way around now. What happened?
風水輪流轉啊 怎麼弄的
War.
戰爭
War? You call that a war?
戰爭 你管這叫戰爭
The greatest army the North has ever seen
北境世所未見的大軍隊
cut to pieces by some southern king.
被南方佬的國王打得屁滾尿流
We should gather the elders,
我們應該召集各部落長者
find somewhere quiet to talk.
找個安靜的地兒談談
You don't give the orders here.
這兒輪不到你下令
I'm not giving an order.
我沒下令
Why aren't you in chains?
你怎麼沒戴鐐銬
He's not my prisoner.
他不是我的囚犯
No?
不是嗎
What is he?
那他是什麼
We're allies.
我們是同盟
You fucking traitor.
你個天殺的叛徒
You fight for the crows now?
你現在爲烏鴉賣♥命了
I don't fight for the crows.
我不爲烏鴉賣♥命
We're not here to fight. We're here to talk.
我們不是來打仗的 我們有話要說
Is that right?
是嗎
You and the pretty crow do a lot of talking, Tormund?
你跟這漂亮烏鴉聊了很多話是吧 託蒙德
And when you're done talking,
話說夠之後
do you get down on your knees and suck his cock?
你是不是跪在他前面舔他的雞♥巴
Gather the elders and let's talk.
召集長者 咱們好好說話
My name's Jon Snow.
我叫瓊恩·雪諾
I'm Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
我是守夜人軍團總司令
We're not friends.
我們不是朋友
We've never been friends.
自古以來就不是
We won't become friends today.
今天也不會成爲朋友
This isn't about friendship.
我來不爲友誼
This is about survival.
只爲生存
This is about putting a foot wall
爲了在你們和不言而喻的危險之間
between you and what's out there.
立起一道七百呎高的長城
You built that wall to keep us out.
你們建造長城就是爲了隔絕我們
Since when do the crows give two shits if we live?
烏鴉幾時開始關心我們的生死了
In normal times we wouldn't. But these aren't normal times.
平時不會 但現在是非常時期
The white walkers don't care if a man's free folk or crow.
異鬼不管你是自由民還是烏鴉
We're all the same to them, meat for their army.
對他們來說我們都一樣 都是獵物
But together we can beat them.
但我們聯起手來 可以打敗他們
Beat the white walkers?
打敗異鬼
Good luck with that. Run from them, maybe.
祝你好運了 逃跑還有可能
It's not a trick.
這不是陷阱
It's a gift for those who join us.
這是給願意聯手的人的禮物
Dragonglass.
龍晶
A man of the Night's Watch used one of these daggers
一位守夜人的兄弟用這種匕♥首
to kill a walker.
殺死了一個異鬼
You saw this? No.
你親眼所見 不是
But I trust the man.
但我相信他
There are old stories about dragonglass.
關於龍晶 確有古老的傳說
There are old stories about ice spiders as big as hounds.
傳說還有和獵狗一樣大的冰蜘蛛呢
And with the things we've seen, you don't believe them?
我們見了這麼些古靈精怪 你還不信嗎
Come with me and I'll share these weapons.
跟我走 我把這些武器分給你們
Come with you where?
跟你去哪兒
There are good lands south of the Wall.
長城以南有大片肥沃的土地
The Night's Watch will let you through the tunnel
守夜人會讓你們通過隧道
and allow your people to farm those lands.
允許你們在那兒耕種
I knew Mance Rayder.
我瞭解曼斯·雷德
He never wanted a war with the Night's Watch.
他從來不想與守夜人開戰
He wanted a new life for his people, for you.
他想給他的人民帶來新生活 也就是你們
We're prepared to give you that new life.
我們準備好了給你們新生活
If?
條件呢
If you swear you'll join us when the real war begins.
只要你們發誓在大戰開始之際與我們一同迎敵
Where is Mance?
曼斯在哪兒
He died. How?
他死了 怎麼死的
I put an arrow through his heart.
我一箭射穿了他的心臟
I say we send the Lord Commander
要我說 乾脆剜了總司令的眼珠
back to Castle Black with no eyes.
送他回黑城堡去
Hey, none of you saw Mance die.
你們沒人看到曼斯死去
I did.
我親眼所見
The southern king who broke our army, Stannis,
打敗我們的南方佬國王 史坦尼斯
wanted to burn him alive to send us a message.
想要活活燒死他 用以警告我們
Jon Snow defied that cunt's orders.
瓊恩·雪諾違抗了那混賬的命令
His arrow was mercy.
他那一箭是好意
What he did took courage.
他那樣做需要勇氣
And that's what we need today,
這正是今天我們所需要的
the courage to make peace
與我們世代廝殺的敵人
with men we've been killing for generations.
握手言和的勇氣
I lost my father, my uncle,
我的父親 叔叔和兩個兄弟
and two brothers fighting the damn crows.
死在與烏鴉的戰鬥中
I'm not asking you to forget your dead.
我不是要你忘掉死去的親人
I'll never forget mine.
我也有忘不掉的痛
I lost brothers the night that Mance attacked the Wall.
曼斯攻擊長城那晚 我失去了五十個兄弟
But I'm asking you
但我想說的是
to think about your children now.
爲你們的孩子想想
They'll never have children of their own
如果我們不團結起來
if we don't band together.
他們都別想有自己的孩子了
The Long Night is coming
長夜將至
and the dead come with it.
死物隨之而來
No clan can stop them.
沒哪個部落能擋住它們
The free folk can't stop them.
自由民擋不住它們
The Night's Watch can't stop them.
守夜人也不住它們
And all the southern kings can't stop them.
南方的國王們也擋不住它們
Only together, all of us.
唯有聯合 我們所有人一起
And even then it may not be enough,
即便如此 或許也不足夠
but at least we'll give the fuckers a fight.
但我們至少可以與之一戰
You vouch for this man, Tormund?
你爲這人擔保嗎 託蒙德
He's prettier than both my daughters,
這小子比我兩個女兒都漂亮
but he knows how to fight.
但他懂打仗
He's young, but he knows how to lead.
雖然年輕 但有領軍的本事
He didn't have to come to Hardhome.
他本來沒必要來艱難屯
He came because he needs us
他來是因爲他需要我們
and we need him.
我們也需要他
My ancestors would spit on me
要是我跟烏鴉一起喫飯
if I broke bread with a crow.
祖宗們肯定會吐我口水
So would mine, but fuck 'em, they're dead.
一樣 不過去他們的 祖宗都死了
I'll never trust a man in black.
我信不過穿黑衣的傢伙
But I trust you, Tormund.
但我相信你 託蒙德
If you say this is the way,
只要你說 必須這麼辦
we're with you.
我們就跟你走
This is the way.
必須這麼辦
I'm with Tormund.
我跟託蒙德走
We stay here, we're dead men.
我們留下 就死定了
At least with King Crow, there's a chance.
跟着烏鴉大王 至少還有機會
Tormund.
託蒙德
Keep that new life you want to give us.
我們不要你給的新生活
And keep your glass, King Crow.
不要你的龍晶 烏鴉大王
As soon as you get on his ships, they're gonna slit your throats
等你們上了他的船 他們會割開你們的喉嚨
and dump your bodies to the bottom of the Shivering Sea.
把你們的屍體沉到顫抖海的海底
That's our enemy.
這是我們的敵人
That has always been our enemy.
從來都是我們的敵人
I fucking hate Thenns.
我真♥他♥媽討厭瑟恩人
Move it. Be careful.
動起來 當心
Move 'em along, now. Castoff time.
帶他們過去 快 解開纜繩
That's it, come on.
行了 走吧
How many are with us? ,?
有多少人跟我們走 五千嗎
I'm not good at counting.
我不擅長數數
We're leaving too many behind.
留下的人太多了
The free folk are stubborn.
自由民固執得很
You know how long it took Mance to band them together?
你知道曼斯花了多久把他們集♥合到一起
20 fucking years.
二十年啊
And he knew them better than I ever will.
我永遠不能像他那樣瞭解他們
They're running out of food and there's nothing to hunt.
他們沒食物了 也打不到獵
They'll come around.
他們會想通的
Get yourselves ready. Aye!
準備好 是
Johnna is gonna look after you.
喬安娜會照顧你
She's in charge. You listen to her.
她管事 你要聽她的話
Take her. There you are.
接着 好了
I want to go with you.
我想跟你一起
I need to get the old folks on the boats.
我要去把老人們送上船
I'm right behind you. I promise.
我跟着就來 我保證
Go on.
去吧
Another one.
再來一個
Keep moving. We'll meet you out there.
繼續走 我們那邊見
Won't be able to take that on the boat. It's too big.
那個上不了船 太大了
That's the last one! Three more! Move on!
最後一個 再來三個 往前走
There's more dragonglass everywhere.
龍晶丟得到處都是
I've got some more daggers over here.
這邊還有幾把匕♥首
Put that dagger in his bag.
把匕♥首放進包裏
你♥他♥媽瞅啥
Steady!
穩住
Shut the gates.
關門
Close the gates!
關門
Shut the gates!
關門
Wait!
等等
Open the gate! Let us in!
開門 讓我們進去
Help us!
救命
Please open it!
快開門
Open the gate!
開門啊
Ready your arrows!
弓箭準備
Wait! Wait! Keep in line! Keep in line!
等等 排隊 排隊
Get in line!
排隊
Get in line!
排隊
Get to the front!
到前面去
Go on, shoot it!
繼續 快射
Wait, wait! Duncan, hold the line! Hold the line!
等等 鄧肯 管好隊伍 管好隊伍
Lord Commander!
總司令大人
Get them to the ship and come back for me!
送他們上船 然後回來接我
But you'll never make Now!
但你不可能... 快去
Let me on! Let me on!
讓我上 讓我上
Bloody fucking move! Let go!
快他媽走 放手
You should be on one of those boats.
你應該上船
So should you. My little girls got on.
你也一樣 我女兒們上船了
They're gonna let them pass the Wall even if you're not there?
你不在 烏鴉會放他們通過長城嗎
You have my word. I've given orders.
我保證 我已經下了命令
Don't think you're gonna be there to enforce those orders.
我看你沒法去監督他們執行命令了
If they get through, everyone dies.
要是它們進來了 所有人都得死
Night's Watch, with me!
守夜人 跟我上
Move! Move!
走 走
Move!

No, no!
不 不
Tormund, the sleigh! Okay, okay!
託蒙德 雪橇 好 好
The dragonglass.
龍晶
You and me, then!
我跟你過去
Go!

Get the glass.
去拿龍晶
Come on!
走吧
The dragonglass.
龍晶fuck the glass! We are gonna die here!
去他的龍晶 我們要死在這了
Oh, fuck!

Tormund, run!
託蒙德 快跑
Wun Wun, to the sea.
旺旺 去海邊
Quickly!

Faster, faster! Run, run!
快跑 快跑 跑啊 跑
Quickly!

Quickly, row! Row! Go, go, come on!
快 快劃 快劃 走 快走
Let's go! Now, now!
快走 快
Come on, row!
快 快劃



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們