權力的遊戲   第一季 第五集
Game of Thrones  S01E05
July 25, 2019, 1:24 p.m.

凱特琳綁架提利昂


第一季第五集 獅狼之爭
Does Ser Hugh have any family in the capital? No.
修夫爵士在都城有親屬嗎 沒有
I stood vigil for him myself last night.
昨晚是我親自替他守的靈
He had no one else.
這孩子無依無靠
He'd never worn this armor before.
這套鎧甲他只穿了一次
Bad luck for him...
對上魔山
going against the Mountain.
是他的不幸
Who determines the draw?
是誰安排對陣順序
All the knights draw straws, Lord Stark.
所有騎士都是抽籤的,史塔克大人
Aye.
是啊
But who holds the straws?
但是誰主持抽籤
You've done good work, sisters.
姐妹們,你們做得很好
Life is strange. Not so many years ago
生活真是難以預料,想當年
we fought as enemies at the Trident.
你我還是三叉戟河上對陣的仇敵
I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan.
我很慶幸未在戰場上遇到您,巴利斯坦爵士
As is my wife.
我妻子也很幸運
I don't think the widow's life would suit her.
我想孀居生活並不適合她
You're too modest.
您太謙遜了
I've seen you cut down a dozen great knights.
我親眼見您戰敗許多偉大的騎士
My father once told me
家父曾對我說
you were the best he'd ever seen.
您是他見過的最優秀的騎士
I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat.
談及戰鬥,家父從未走眼
He was a fine man, your father.
您父親是個好人
What the Mad King did to him was a terrible crime.
瘋王的暴行令人髮指
And that lad...
那年輕人
He was a squire until a few months ago.
他之前一直是侍從數月前才受封
How could he afford a new suit of armor?
怎麼買♥得起一套全新鎧甲
Perhaps Lord Arryn left him some money?
或許艾林公爵留了錢給他
I hear the king wants to joust today.
聽說國王打算今天參加團體比武
Yes, that will never happen.
沒錯,但那是不可能的
Robert tends to do what he wants.
勞勃一向隨心所欲
If the king got what he wanted all the time,
如果國王就能隨心所欲
he'd still be fighting a damned rebellion.
他還在造那該死的反呢
It's made too small, your Grace. It won't go.
陛下,它太小了,套不上
Your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass. Did you know that?
你媽是個肥得要死的蠢妓♥女,這你知道不
Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains.
你看這個白♥癡,腦子都長臉上去了
He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.
連副鎧甲都穿不好
You're too fat for your armor.
是你太胖了,這才穿不下
Fat? Fat, is it?
太胖,太胖,是嗎
Is that how you speak to your king?
你對國王是這樣講話的嗎
That was funny, is it?
很好笑是嗎
No, your Grace.
不,陛下
No? You don't like the Hand's joke?
不好笑,你不喜歡首相講的笑話
You're torturing the poor boy.
你別折磨這可憐的孩子了
You heard the Hand. The king's too fat for his armor.
聽見首相的話沒,國王太胖所以穿不下鎧甲
Go find the breastplate stretcher... Now!
去找撐開胸甲的鉗子來,快去啊
The breastplate stretcher"?
"撐開胸甲的鉗子 ""
How long before he figures it out?
看他多久才能發現壓根兒沒這東西
Maybe you should have one invented. All right, all right.
或許你該叫人發明一把 好啦好啦
But you watch me out there... I still know how to point a lance.
你就等着瞧吧,我還是會使長槍的
You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men.
你不該參加比武,讓年輕人大顯身手吧
Why, because I'm king? Piss on that. I want to hit somebody!
怎麼,因爲我是國王?去死,我想打人
And who's going to hit you back? Anybody who can.
可是誰敢還擊呢 誰都行啊
And the last man in his saddle... Will be you.
反正最後坐在馬上的 ... 一定是你
There's not a man in the Seven Kingdoms
七國上下絕沒有人敢冒着傷到你的危險
would risk hurting you.
對你動手
Are you telling me those cowards would let me win?
你的意思是那些沒用的膽小鬼會故意失手
Aye.
沒錯
Drink. I'm not thirsty.
喝吧 我不渴
Drink. Your king commands it.
快喝,這是國王的命令
Gods,
神哪
too fat for my armor.
胖到穿不下鎧甲
Your squire... A Lannister boy?
你的侍從,是蘭尼斯特家的人
Mm. A bloody idiot,
嗯,慫貨一個
but Cersei insisted.
瑟曦硬塞給我的
I have Jon Arryn to thank for her.
我娶這女人全拜瓊恩·艾林所賜
Cersei Lannister will make a good match," He told me.
他告訴我 "瑟曦·蘭尼斯特是個好對象 ""
You'll need her father on your side."
"你會需要他父親的支持 ""
I thought being king meant I could do whatever I wanted.
我曾經以爲當了國王就可以隨心所欲
Enough of this. Let's go watch 'em ride.
不說了,咱去看他們比試吧
At least I can smell someone else's blood.
至少我還能聞聞別人的血腥味兒
Robert? What?
勞勃 怎麼啦
An inspiring sight for the people, eh?
多麼振奮人心的景象啊
Come, bow before your king! Bow, you shits!
來吧,給國王行禮,來呀,蠢貨們
Where's Arya? At her dancing lessons.
艾莉亞呢 上舞蹈課去了
The Knight of the Flowers.
百花騎士
Thank you, Ser Loras.
謝謝你,洛拉斯爵士
Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.
別讓格雷果爵士傷了他
I can't watch.
我不敢看了
gold dragons on the Mountain.
一百金龍賭魔山贏 100
I'll take that bet.
我跟
Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons?
我該怎麼來花那一百金龍呢
A dozen barrels of Dornish wine?
買♥十二桶多恩酒
Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys?
還是從里斯的妓院裏買♥個姑娘
Or you could even buy a friend.
或者買♥個朋友
He's going to die.
他會死的
Ser Loras rides well.
洛拉斯爵士騎術很好
Such a shame, Littlefinger.
好可惜呀,小指頭
It would have been so nice for you to have a friend.
你若有個朋友該多好
And tell me, Lord Renly,
告訴我,藍禮公爵
when will you be having your friend?
您幾時能享有您的朋友呢
Loras knew his mare was in heat.
洛拉斯知道那母馬正在發♥情
Quite crafty, really.
真是有心計
Ser Loras would never do that.
洛拉斯爵士纔不會那樣做
There's no honor in tricks.
這種伎倆毫無榮譽可言
No honor and quite a bit of gold.
沒有榮譽,但有金子可贏
Sword!
拿劍
Stop this madness in the name of your king!
以你們的國王之名,立刻給我住手
Let him go!
讓他去吧
I owe you my life, ser.
我欠您一條命,爵士閣下
I'm no ser.
我不是什麼 "爵士閣下 "
Remove his hood.
摘掉他的頭罩
On that eve, the captive Imp
*黃昏時刻被俘的小惡魔 *
Downwards from his horse did limp
*從馬上跌落瘸着拐着 *
No more would he preen and primp
*再也沒法洋洋自得 *
in garb of red and gold. This isn't the Kingsroad.
*披着獅家的金紅色 * 這不是國王大道
You said we were riding for Winterfell.
你說我們要去臨冬城
I did... often and loudly.
說了很多次,而且很大聲
Very wise.
非常明智
They'll be out in droves,
會有成羣結隊的追兵
looking for me in the wrong place.
沿錯誤的方向尋找我
Word's probably gotten to my father by now.
消息大概已經傳到家父那裏了
He'll be offering a handsome reward.
他將開出一筆可觀的賞金
Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts.
人人都知道蘭尼斯特有債必還
Would you be so good as to untie me?
您能好心給我鬆綁嗎
And why would I do that? Why not?
爲何給你鬆綁 有何不可
Am I going to run?
我還能逃跑不成
The hill tribes would kill me for my boots.
高山氏族部落會爲了搶靴子殺掉我
Unless a shadowcat ate me first.
除非我先給影子山貓喫掉
Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns.
你還是先別擔心影子山貓和高山氏族了
Ah, the eastern road.
這是朝東邊的路
We're going to the Vale.
我們是去艾林谷
You're taking me to your sister's
你要帶我去你妹妹那兒
to answer for my imagined crimes.
以莫須有的罪名審判我
Tell me, Lady Stark,
告訴我,史塔克夫人
when was the last time you saw your sister?
你上次見你妹妹是什麼時候
Five years ago.
五年前
She's changed.
她變了
She was always a bit touched, but now...
她以前只是有點兒不正常,但現在 ...
you might as well kill me here.
你還不如就在這兒結果我
I am not a murderer, Lannister. Neither am I!
我並非殺人犯,蘭尼斯特 我也不是
I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.
意圖謀害貴公子的事與我毫無瓜葛
The dagger found... What sort of imbecile
那把匕♥首 ... 哪個笨蛋
arms an assassin with his own blade?
蠢到把自己的武器給刺客用
Should I gag him? Why?
要他閉嘴嗎 憑什麼
Am I starting to make sense?
因爲我說得有道理嗎
Rodrik!
羅德利克
My lady, this way.
夫人,躲這邊
Untie me.
給我鬆綁
If I die, what's the point?
我死了你就白跑這一趟了
Rodrik?
羅德利克
I'll be fine, my lady.
我沒事夫人
There's no need to bloody yourself.
沒必要讓血髒了您的手
Your first?
第一次上戰場
You need a woman.
你需要找個女人
Nothing like a woman after a fight.
打完仗後找個女人最來勁
I'm willing if she is.
她說好我就上
Bran.
布蘭
The Iron Islands.
鐵羣島
Sigil: a kraken.
家徽,海怪
Words: We do not sow.
家族箴言,強取勝過苦耕
Lords? The Greyjoys.
領主呢 葛雷喬伊
Famed for their skills at archery, navigation and lovemaking.
以箭術、航海和牀上功夫見長
And failed rebellions.
以及叛亂失敗
Sigil: a stag...
家徽:雄鹿
a crowned stag now that Robert's king.
寶冠雄鹿,勞勃爲當今國王
Good. Words: Ours is the fury.
很好 家族箴言:怒火燎原
Lords: the Baratheons.
領主:拜拉席恩
The Westerlands.
西境
Sigil: a lion.
家徽:獅子
Words: A Lannister always pays his debts. No.
家族箴言:蘭尼斯特有債必還 不對
A common saying, but not their official motto.
這是俗語,而非他們的正式族語
Lords: the Lannisters.
領主:蘭尼斯特
We're still on their words. I don't know them.
族語還沒說完呢 我不知道
You do know them. Think.
你知道的,好好想想
Unbowed, unbent, unbroken."
不屈不撓 "
That's house Martell. "Righteous in wrath."
那是馬泰爾家的 正義之怒
House Hornwood. "Family, duty, honor."
這是霍伍德家族的 家族,責任,榮譽
Those are Tully words... your mother's.
那是你母親徒利家族的族語
Are we playing a game? Family, duty, honor...
你在跟我鬧着玩嗎 家族,責任,榮譽
Is that the right order? You know it is.
順序對嗎 你很清楚是對的
Family comes first?
家庭排第一嗎
Your mother had to leave Winterfell
你母親離開臨冬城
to protect the family.
就是爲了保護家庭
How can she protect the family
她不在家人身邊
if she's not with her family?
又怎麼保護家庭
Your mother sat by your bed
你昏迷不醒的時候
for three weeks while you slept...
你母親在牀邊守了整整三週
And then she left!
然後她就走了
When you were born, I was the one who pulled you from your mother.
你出生時,是我給你母親接生的
I placed you in her arms.
我將你放入她的臂彎
From that moment until the moment she dies,
從那一刻起,到她離開人世
She will love you.
她都會愛着你
Absolutely.
毫無疑問地
Fiercely. Why did she leave?
竭盡全力地愛你 那她爲什麼離開
I still can't tell you,
我還不能告訴你
but she will be home soon.
但她很快就會回家
Do you know where she is now?
您知道她在哪兒嗎
Today? No, I don't.
就現在 不,我不知道
Then how can you promise me she'll be home soon?
那您怎能保證她很快就會回家
Sometimes I worry you're too smart for your own good.
有時候我就擔心,太過聰明對你未必是好事
I'll never shoot another arrow.
我再也不能射箭了
And where is that written?
何以見得
You need legs to work a bow.
有腿才能拉弓
If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works,
如果提利昂設計的馬鞍確實有用
you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback.
你就能學習在馬背上射箭了
Really?
真的嗎
Dothraki boys learn when they're four years old.
多斯拉克人四歲就開始學了
Why shouldn't you?
你爲什麼不行呢
Shh, keep it down.
小聲點
You're not supposed to be inside the castle walls.
你本來不能進城堡的
I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here.
我本來以爲你在這兒算個大人物呢
Important enough for the likes of you.
跟你這種人比起來就算大人物了
You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know.
要說貴族,我這輩子遇見的可不止你一個
Who, the Imp?
還有誰,小惡魔嗎
I'd call him half a nobleman.
他只能算得上半個貴族
Jealous?
嫉妒了
Why should I be jealous?
我嫉妒他做什麼
Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night.
不管是誰,只要有幾個銅板,就能包你一晚上
What's a dwarf like down below?
侏儒的下面是什麼樣子
I've always wondered.
我一直很好奇
Might surprise you.
說出來嚇到你
He's good with his fingers too.
他的手指也很靈巧
And his tongue.
還有舌頭
Generous tipper.
小費很豐厚嘛
I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister.
蘭尼斯特還真是揮金如土啊
You are jealous.
你還真嫉妒了
I'm a Greyjoy.
我是葛雷喬伊家的人
We've been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years.
我們統領鐵羣島長達三百年之久
There's not a family in Westeros that can look down on us,
維斯特洛大陸上沒有家族敢瞧不起我們
not even the Lannisters.
即便是蘭尼斯特家也不敢
And what about the Starks?
那史塔克家族呢
I've been Lord Stark's ward since I was eight years old.
我八歲起就成了史塔克大人的養子
A ward... that's a nice word for it.
養子,這種稱呼倒是好聽
Your father rebelled against King Robert
你父親曾經起兵反叛勞勃國王
and if he does it again... My father fought
要是他再敢叛亂 ... 我父親
for the freedom of his people.
是爲子民的自由而戰
What did your father do?
你父親幹了什麼 fucked a cook and whelped a whore.
操了個廚娘生了個妓♥女
You're a very serious boy.
你這小子真是開不起玩笑
I'm not a boy. Oh yes, you are.
我不是小子 不,你就是
A serious boy with a serious cock.
小雞♥巴小子,假雞♥巴正經
I don't want to pay for it.
我今天不打算付錢了
Then get yourself a wife.
那就去找個老婆啊
Come on.
別怕
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不會傷害你的
How is your son, my lord?
貴公子怎樣了,大人
He'll never walk again.
他永遠不能走路了
But his mind is sound?
但腦子還好使吧
So they say.
信上是這麼寫的
A blessing then.
還算諸神保佑
I suffered an early mutilation myself.
我早年也受過身殘之苦
Some doors close forever...
諸神關起了一扇門
Others open in the most unexpected places.
就在你不經意間打開另外一扇
May I?
我可以坐下嗎
If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you,
這話如果被別人聽去了
off comes my head.
我的腦袋就保不住了
And who would mourn poor Varys then?
到時候誰會替可憐的瓦里斯哀傷呢
North or south, they sing no songs for spiders.
天南地北,沒有人會爲蜘蛛唱歌啊
But there are things you must know.
不過有些事您必須知情
You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool...
您是御前首相,但國王卻是蠢才一個
your friend, I know, but a fool...
我知道他是您的摯友,但蠢才就是蠢才
And doomed unless you save him.
而且註定要完蛋除非您能救他
I've been in the capital a month.
我來都城一個月了
Why have you waited so long to tell me this?
你爲何不早告訴我
I didn't trust you.
我不信任您
So why do you trust me now?
爲何現在又信任我了
The Queen is not the only one
除了王后,還有很多人
who has been watching you closely.
暗中監視着您的一舉一動
There are few men of honor in the capital.
都城裏沒有幾個講求榮譽的人
You are one of them.
您算一個
I would like to believe I am another,
雖然聽上去奇怪
strange as that may seem.
但我認爲自己也算一個
What sort of doom does the King face?
國王註定要面對何種命運
The same sort as Jon Arryn.
與瓊恩·艾林如出一轍
The Tears of Lys, they call it.
那東西叫里斯之淚
A rare and costly thing,
非常罕見,價格高昂
As clear and tasteless as water.
其味道清甜如水
It leaves no trace.
不留一點痕跡
Who gave it to him?
誰下的毒
Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one?
必然是某個親近的朋友,但是哪一個呢
There were many.
可疑的對象太多了
Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man.
艾林公爵爲人和藹,輕信於人
There was one boy.
不過倒確有這麼個孩子
All he was he owed to Jon Arryn.
他的一切都是瓊恩·艾林給的
The squire, Ser Hugh?
那個侍從,修夫爵士
Pity what happened to him,
我對他深表同情
just when his life seemed to be going so nicely.
眼看着飛黃騰達,卻遭此不幸
If Ser Hugh poisoned him...
如果是修夫爵士下的毒
who paid Ser Hugh?
又是誰僱傭的他
Someone who could afford it.
自然是付得起價錢的人
Jon was a man of peace.
瓊恩與世無爭
He was Hand for 17 years...
他已經當了十七年的首相
good years.
十七年兢兢業業 17
Why kill him?
爲何殺他
He started asking questions.
因爲他開始質疑了
He's found one bastard already.
他找到了一個私生子
He has the book.
也拿到了那本書
The rest will come.
其餘的遲早會查出來
And when he knows the truth, what will he do?
等他查出真相,他會怎麼做
The gods alone know.
只有天上諸神知道
The fools tried to kill his son.
那羣蠢蛋想殺他兒子
What's worse... they botched it.
更糟糕的是,他們還搞砸了
The wolf and the lion will be at each other's throats.
狼和獅很快就會打成一團
We will be at war soon, my friend. What good is war now?
戰爭在即,我的朋友 現在開戰有什麼用
We're not ready.
我們還沒準備好
If one Hand can die, why not a second?
既然死了一個首相,爲什麼不能死第二個
This Hand is not the other.
如今的首相不一樣了
We need time.
我們需要時間
Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born.
在兒子誕生前,卓戈卡奧是不會出兵的
You know how these savages are.
你也清楚這些野蠻人是什麼德行
Delay," You say.
你就說 "拖一拖 ""
Move fast," I reply.
我只能說 "要快 ""
This is no longer a game for two players.
這已經不再是一場兩個人對弈的遊戲了
It never was.
從來都不是
The first to arrive and the last to leave.
最先抵達,最後離開
I admire your industry.
你的勤勉我深表佩服
You do move quietly.
你的行動確實無聲無息
We all have our qualities.
我們各有所長罷了
You look a bit lonely today.
你今天看上去有點落寞啊
You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening.
晚上該去我的妓院逛逛
First boy is on the house.
第一個男孩我請客
I think you're mistaking business with pleasure.
我想你這是錯把公事當成消遣了
Am I?
有嗎
All those birds that whisper in your ear...
那些在你耳邊嘰嘰喳喳的小小鳥
such pretty little things.
淨是些漂亮的小東西
Trust me,
相信我
we accommodate all inclinations.
任何需求我都能滿足
Oh, I'm sure.
這點我確信
Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.
我聽說雷德溫大人喜歡男童
I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion...
我既能提供美色又不節外生枝
both equally important.
兩者同樣重要
Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no?
但美色與否,因人而異,不是嗎
Is it true that Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees?
據說騰石河的瑪龍爵士慕殘,此事可屬實
All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.
只要有錢,任何慾望都是正當的
And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord
我聽過最可怕的傳言,說一位大人
with a taste for fresh cadavers.
對新鮮屍體情有獨鍾
Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.
想必這樣的需求滿足起來難上加難吧
The logistics alone...
不提運輸
to find beautiful corpses before they rot.
僅尋找尚未腐爛的漂亮屍體就很難了
Strictly speaking, such a thing
嚴格說來,此事
would not be in accordance with the King's laws.
與國王的法律相牴觸
Strictly speaking.
完全正確
Tell me... does someone somewhere
告訴我,有沒有人
keep your balls in a little box?
把你那一對卵蛋藏在小匣子裏
I've often wondered.
我時常好奇
Do you know I have no idea where they are?
我也不知道它們在哪兒,這你還不清楚嗎
And we had been so close.
我們曾經那麼親密
But enough about me. How have you been
別說我了,上次見面後
since we last saw each other?
你過得如何
Since you last saw me or since I last saw you?
你說的見面是你見我,還是我見你呢
Now the last time I saw you,
我上次見到你時
you were talking to the Hand of the King.
你正與首相交談
Saw me with your own eyes? Eyes I own.
你親眼見到的嗎 我的眼線
Council business.
談的是御前會議的事
We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark.
大家都有很多事要與奈德·史塔克商量
Everyone's well aware of your enduring fondness
大家都清楚你對史塔克大人的妻子
for Lord Stark's wife.
舊情不忘
If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy's life
如果真是蘭尼斯特家對史塔克家小鬼下手
and it was discovered that
而他們又發現
you helped the Starks come to that conclusion...
是你幫助史塔克家做出此番結論
to think a simple word to the Queen...
只要有人在王后面前說上一句 ...
One shudders at the thought.
想想就不寒而慄
But you know something? I do believe that I have seen you
不過你知道嗎,在你見過我之後
even more recently than you have seen me.
我不久前就見到你了
Have you? Yes.
有嗎 是的
Earlier today, I distinctly recall
今天早些時候我清楚地記得
seeing you talking to Lord Stark in his chambers.
看見你在史塔克大人的房裏和他談話
Was that you under the bed?
躲在牀下面的人是你嗎
And not long after that
不久之後
when I saw you escorting a certain
我又看到你陪同一位
foreign dignitary...
來自異域的貴客
Council business?
也是談御前會議的事嗎
Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea.
當然,你在狹海對岸有朋友也很正常
You're from there yourself, after all.
畢竟你就是從那兒來的
We're friends, aren't we, Lord Varys?
我們也是朋友,對吧,瓦里斯大人
I'd like to think we are.
我寧願這樣想
So you can imagine my burden,
所以你可以想象我的壓力
wondering if the king might question my friend's sympathies.
生怕國王哪天會質疑我朋友的同情心
To stand at a crossroads
就像站在岔路口
where turning left means loyalty to a friend,
一邊是對朋友的忠誠
turning right loyalty to the realm...
一邊是對王國的忠誠
Please. Define myself in a position
別說了 我左右爲難哪
where a simple word to the king...
只要有人在國王面前說上一句 ...
What are you two conspiring about?
你們倆在密謀什麼呢
Well, whatever it is, you'd best hurry up.
不管在幹嘛,都快點過來吧
My brother is coming.
我老哥來了
To a small council meeting?
親臨御前會議嗎
Disturbing news from far away.
遠方有令人心煩的消息傳來
Haven't you heard?
你沒聽說嗎
Off with you. No begging.
快滾,這裏不準乞討
I'm not a beggar. I live here.
我不是乞丐,我住這裏
Do you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing?
賞你兩個耳刮子才聽得懂嗎
I want to see my father.
我要找我父親
I want to fuck the queen, for all the good it does me.
照你這麼說,我還要搞王后呢
You want your father, boy?
你想找你父親,小子
He's lying on the floor of some tavern,
他可能躺在某個小酒館的地上
getting pissed on by his friends.
跟他的朋友喝得爛醉如泥呢
My father is Hand of the King!
我父親是御前首相
I'm not a boy. I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell
我不是小子,是臨冬城的艾莉亞·史塔克
and if you lay a hand on me,
你們要是敢碰我
my father will have both your heads on spikes.
我老爸會把你們兩個的頭砍下來掛在槍上
Now are you going to let me by
現在,你們是讓我進去
or do I need to smack you on the ear to help with your hearing?
還是要賞你們兩個耳刮子才聽得懂
You know I had half my guard out searching for you?
你知不知道我派出一半的衛士去找你
You promised me this would stop.
你答應過不會出這樣的事了
They said they were going to kill you.
他們說要殺你
Who did? I didn't see them,
誰說的 我沒看到
but I think one was fat. Oh, Arya.
但其中一人是個胖子 艾莉亞
I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard
我沒說謊,他們說你找到了私生子
and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage...
還說狼和獅很快就會打起來,還有野蠻人
something about the savage.
說野蠻人什麼的
Where did you hear this?
你在哪兒聽到的
In the dungeons, near the dragon skulls.
在龍骨附近的地城裏
What were you doing in the dungeons?
你在地城裏做什麼
Chasing a cat.
抓貓
Pardon, my lord.
打擾了,大人
There's a night's watchman here begging a word.
外面有個黑衣弟兄求見
He says it's urgent.
說有要緊事相告
Your name, friend? Yoren, if it please.
怎麼稱呼,朋友 請叫我尤倫
This must be your son. He has the look.
這一定是您的公子,長得跟您真像
I'm a girl!
我是女孩
Did Benjen send you?
是班揚派你來的嗎
No one sent me, my lord.
沒人派我來,大人
I'm here to find men for the Wall,
我是來尋找把守長城的人手
see if there's any scum in the dungeons that might be fit for service.
看看地牢裏有沒有想處理掉的人♥渣
Oh, we'll find recruits for you.
我們會幫你安排人手
Thank you, my lord.
謝謝您,大人
But that's not why I disturb you now.
但我不是爲這事來打擾您的
Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black...
您弟弟班揚,他是黑衫軍的一員
makes him as much my brother as yours.
我和您一樣把他當成兄弟
It's for his sake I rode here so hard
我正是爲了他,才拼了老命飛速趕來
I damn near killed my horse.
差點把我的馬都給累死了
There are others riding too.
其他人就在我後面趕路
The whole city will know by tomorrow.
消息明天就會傳遍整個君臨
Know what?
什麼消息
Best said in private, my lord.
這事咱們最好私下談,大人
Go on. We'll talk more later.
你先回去,我們晚些再談
Jory, take her safely to her room.
喬裏,帶我女兒回房
Come along, my lady. You heard your father.
小姐,走吧,您也聽見您父親的吩咐了
How many guards does my father have?
我爸爸有多少守衛
Here in King's Landing? 50.
在君臨這兒嗎有五十個
You wouldn't let anyone kill him, would you?
你不會讓別人有機會殺他對不對
Well? It's about your wife, my lord.
說吧 事關您的夫人,大人
She's taken the Imp.
她抓了小惡魔
You're far from home, Lady Stark.
您離家太遠了,史塔克夫人
To whom do I speak?
敢問閣下是哪位
Ser Vardis Egen, Knight of the Vale.
在下是艾林谷的騎士瓦狄斯·伊根爵士
Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit?
艾林夫人知道您此次到訪嗎
There was no time to send word.
我沒有時間送信給她
May I ask, my lady,
容我多問一句夫人
why he is with you?
您爲何帶他前來
That's why there was no time.
所以我剛纔說沒有時間
He is my prisoner. He doesn't look like a prisoner.
他是我的犯人 他可不像是犯人
My sister will decide what he looks like.
由我妹妹決定他是不是犯人
Yes, my lady.
遵命,夫人
She will at that.
就由她來決定
The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.
據說鷹巢城無人可攻破
Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes...
給我十條好漢,再加幾樣攀援的物件
I'll impregnate the bitch.
老子就能給她開♥苞
I like you.
你很有意思
Lord Stark, your presence has been requested in the small council chamber.
史塔克大人,請您到御前會議廳
A meeting has been called.
參加會議
I need to see the king first... alone.
我要先單獨覲見國王
The king is at the small council meeting, my lord.
國王就在御前會議廳,大人
He has summoned you.
他傳喚過您
Is it about my wife? No, my lord.
跟我妻子有關嗎 回大人,無關
I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen.
我認爲是丹妮莉絲·坦格利安的事
The whore is pregnant.
那賤♥貨懷孕了
You're speaking of murdering a child.
你這是謀害幼兒啊
I warned you this would happen. Back in the north, I warned you,
這事我早警告過你,在北境的時候就說過
but you didn't care to hear.
可你不肯聽
Well, hear it now.
現在你給我聽清楚
I want 'em dead, mother and child both.
我要他們死,母子兩個一起死
And that fool Viserys as well.
外加那個笨蛋韋賽里斯
Is that plain enough for you?
這樣說夠明白了吧
I want them both dead.
我要他們死
You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.
假如真這樣做,你的榮譽將永遭玷污
Honor?!
榮譽
I've got seven kingdoms to rule!
我有七國要統治
One king, seven kingdoms.
一個國王,七個國家
Do you think honor keeps them in line?
你以爲是榮譽讓國家井然有序嗎
Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace?
你以爲是榮譽讓國家安寧祥和嗎
It's fear... fear and blood.
是恐懼,恐懼和流血
Then we're no better than the Mad King.
那我們又比瘋王好在哪裏呢
Careful, Ned. Careful now.
說話小心,奈德,小心
You want to assassinate a girl
就因爲 "八爪蜘蛛 "道聽途說
because the spider heard a rumor?
你就要暗殺一個小女孩嗎
No rumor, my lord. The princess is with child.
並非道聽途說,公主懷孕的事不會錯
Based on whose information?
消息源自何處
Ser Jorah Mormont. He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.
喬拉·莫爾蒙爵士,他給坦格利安當顧問
Mormont? You bring us the whispers
你說莫爾蒙,你把一個叛國者
of a traitor half a world away and call it fact?
遠隔重洋飄來的隻言片語當作事實嗎
Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor.
喬拉·莫爾蒙是奴隸販子,而不是叛國者 small difference, I know, to an honorable man.
當然對您這種正人君子區別是不大的
He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land.
他觸犯法律,背棄家族,叛逃他鄉
We commit murder on the word of this man?
我們當真只憑他的話就下殺手
And if he's right?
萬一他說對了呢
If she has a son?
萬一她生的是兒子
A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army...
一個坦格利安後人統領一支多斯拉克軍隊
What then? The narrow sea still lies between us.
那怎麼辦 狹海依舊隔在中間
I'll fear the Dothraki
等多斯拉克人
the day they teach their horses to run on water.
教會他們的馬在水上走路,我纔會害怕
Do nothing?
什麼也不做
That's your wise advice?
這就是你給出的明智建議
Do nothing till our enemies are on our shores?
什麼也不做,直到敵人登岸了再說,是嗎
You're my council. Counsel!
你們都是御前會議的成員
Speak sense to this honorable fool.
誰來跟這個只講榮譽的傻瓜講講道理
I understand your misgivings, my lord.
大人,我完全能體會您的顧慮
Truly, I do. It is a terrible thing
絕無虛言,我們在此討論的
we must consider, a vile thing.
是一件可怕的事,卑鄙的事
Yet we who presume to rule must sometimes
可我們這些冒昧爲政的人
do vile things for the good of the realm.
有時必須爲了百姓福祉行卑鄙之事
Should the gods grant Daenerys a son,
假如諸神賜予丹妮莉絲一個兒子
the realm will bleed.
王國難免血光之災
I bear this girl no ill will,
我對這個女孩沒有惡意
but should the Dothraki invade,
但倘若多斯拉克人打來
how many innocents will die?
多少無辜的人會丟掉性命
How many towns will burn?
多少村莊會付之一炬
Is it not wiser, kinder even,
倘若死了丹妮莉絲一個
that she should die now
能夠拯救萬千生靈
so that tens of thousands might live?
是不是比較明智且仁慈的做法呢
We should have had them both killed years ago.
那兄妹倆早就該殺了
When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman,
如果你發現跟自己上牀的是個醜女
best close your eyes, get it over with.
最好的做法就是閉上眼睛,趕緊辦事
Cut her throat. Be done with it.
割開她的喉嚨,了事
I followed you into war...
我隨你南征北戰
twice,
前後兩次
without doubts,
眉頭都不皺一下
without second thoughts.
不曾有一絲遲疑
But I will not follow you now.
但我這次不會了
The Robert I grew up with
我認識的那個勞勃
didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child.
可不會被還未出生的孩子的陰影嚇得發抖
She dies.
她必須死
I will have no part in it.
我絕不會當共犯
You're the King's Hand, lord Stark.
史塔克大人,你是御前首相
You'll do as I command or I'll find me a hand who will.
照我說的去做,不然我就另請高明
And good luck to him.
那我祝他好運
I thought you were a better man.
我以爲您不是這種人
Out. Out, damn you.
滾,滾,該死的傢伙
Go, run back to Winterfell!
快滾回臨冬城去
I'll have your head on a spike!
我要砍下你的腦袋掛在槍上
I'll put it there myself, you fool!
我要親自動手,你個蠢貨
You think you're too good for this? Too proud and honorable?
你自以爲多麼正直,多麼自豪,多麼榮譽
This is a war!
這是打仗
I'll go ahead with my daughters.
我帶女兒先動身
Get them ready. Do it yourself.
要她們準備好,你親自去傳達
Don't ask anyone for help. Right away, my lord.
別找任何人尋求幫助 我這就去,大人
Lord Baelish is here for you.
貝里席大人想見您
His grace went on about you at some length
你走之後,國王陛下還接着
after you took your leave.
罵了好一會兒
The word "Treason" was mentioned.
還提到過 "叛國 "之類的字眼
What can I do for you?
你有何貴幹
When do you return to Winterfell?
你打算什麼時候回臨冬城
Why? What do you care? If you're still here come nightfall,
怎麼,此事與你何干 要是你傍晚還在
I'll take you to see the last
我帶你去見
person Jon Arryn spoke with before falling ill.
瓊恩·艾林病倒前見的最後一個人
If that sort of thing still interests you.
要是你對此還感興趣的話
I don't have the time.
我沒時間
It won't take more than an hour. But as you please.
這要不了一小時,不過隨您的便
Round up all the men we have and station them outside the girls' chambers.
召集所有人守在我女兒的房間門口
Who are your best two swords? Heward and Wyl.
你手下最好的兩名劍士是誰 海華和韋爾
Find them and meet me at the stables.
帶上他們,我們在馬廄見
You bring him here without permission?
你竟然未經許可就把他帶來這裏
You pollute my home with his presence?
任由蘭尼斯特玷污我家
Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin,
你阿姨做了件錯事,羅賓
A very bad thing.
錯得很離譜
You remember her, don't you?
你還記得她吧
Isn't he beautiful?
你看他漂不漂亮
And strong too. Jon knew it.
而且很強壯,瓊恩早看出來了
His last words were "The seed is strong."
他的遺言就是 " 種性強韌 "
He wanted everyone to know
他要大家都知道
what a good, strong boy his son would grow up to be.
他兒子長大後會變成個強壯的男子漢
Look at him, the Lord of all the Vale.
你們瞧,他可是艾林谷的領主
Lysa, you wrote me about the Lannisters,
萊莎,你寫信說到蘭尼斯特
warning me... To stay away from them!
警告我 ... 離他們遠遠的
Not to bring one here!
不是讓你帶一個過來
Mommy?
媽咪
Is that the bad man? It is.
他就是那個壞人嗎 就是他
He's little.
他好小呀
He's Tyrion the Imp of house Lannister.
他就是蘭尼斯特家的小惡魔提利昂
He killed your father.
他害死了你父親
He murdered the Hand of the King!
他殺死了御前首相
Oh, did I kill him too?
哦,原來他也是我殺的
I've been a very busy man.
看來我還真忙啊
You will watch your tongue!
你最好管緊你那張碎嘴
These men are knights of the Vale.
這些人都是艾林谷的騎士
Every one of them loved Jon Arryn.
他們全都對瓊恩·艾林敬愛有加
Every one of them would die for me.
每個人都願意爲我犧牲性命
If any harm comes to me, my brother Jaime will see that they do.
我要有什麼不測,我哥詹姆負責讓他們如願
You can't hurt us. No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy!
沒人敢在這裏亂來, 媽咪, 告訴他
Tell him! shh shh shh, my sweet boy.
讓他知道 噓,我的小寶貝
He's just trying to frighten us.
他只是虛張聲勢
Lannisters are all liars.
蘭尼斯特家通通是騙子
No one will hurt my baby.
誰也別想欺負我的小親親
Mommy...
媽咪
I want to see the bad man fly.
我想看壞人飛
Perhaps you will, my little love.
小心肝,或許可以哦
This man is my prisoner.
他是我的犯人
I will not have him harmed.
我不會讓他受到傷害
Ser Vardis,
瓦狄斯爵士
My sister's guest is weary.
我姐姐的客人有些累了
Take him down below so he can rest.
把他帶到下面好好休息
Introduce him to Mord.
讓莫德照顧他
You go sleep, dwarf man.
你現在可以睡了,小矮人
Sleep good, little dwarf man!
睡個好覺矮冬瓜
Lord Stark's lucky he still has a head.
史塔克大人還活着,真是幸運啊
Robert will rant for a few days, but he won't do anything.
勞勃這幾天會怒不可遏,但也僅限於此
He adores the man.
他喜歡史塔克
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
Are you sure this won't hurt?
你確定這不會傷到我嗎
Only if I slip.
除非我手滑了
And you'd prefer me like this?
你喜歡我這樣子嗎
If you want hairless, maybe you should find a little boy.
你要是中意沒毛的,大可以找個小男孩
I want you.
我只要你
My brother thinks that anyone who hasn't been to war isn't a man.
我老哥認爲,沒打過仗的男人不算真男人
He treats me as if I'm a spoiled child.
他還當我是個被寵壞的小孩
Oh, and you're not?
你不也是嗎
Loras Tyrell, the Knight of the Fowers?
洛拉斯·提利爾百花騎士
How many wars have you fought in?
你參加過多少次戰役了
Oh, and how much did your father spend on that armor of yours?
你父親在你的盔甲上花了多少錢
Hold still.
別動
All I ever hear from Robert and Stannis
勞勃和史坦尼斯就只會說
is how I'm not tough enough, how I squirm at the sight of blood...
我不夠強悍啦,見到血是多麼懦弱啦
You did vomit when that boy's eye
團體比武中,那小子的眼珠
was knocked out in the melee.
被打出來時,你確實吐了
His eye was dangling out of the damn socket!
他的眼球可就吊在眼窩外邊晃啊
He shouldn't have entered the melee
如果他不知道如何戰鬥
if he didn't know how to fight.
就不該參加團體比武
Easy for you to say.
你說得輕巧
Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman.
並非人人都是你這種天賦異稟的劍客
It's not a gift. No one gave it to me.
這可不是天賦,劍術不是誰給我的
I'm good because I work at it...
我之所以厲害,是因爲勤加練♥習
every day of my life since I could hold a stick.
從能拿棍子的年齡就開始了,十年如一日
I could work at fighting all day, every day,
就算我沒日沒夜地練劍
and still never be as good as you.
還是不可能趕上你
Yes well, I guess we'll never know.
那就只有天知道了
Everywhere? Everywhere.
都要刮嗎 都要刮
So how did it end up?
事情的結果怎樣
The Targaryen girl will die?
那個坦格利安的女孩會死嗎
It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is.
雖說這不太好,但她必須死
Robert's rather tasteless about it.
關於這事,勞勃都快失去理智了
Every time he talks about killing her,
每次說到要殺她時
I swear the table rises six inches.
我敢發誓,都震得桌子跳起半尺
It's a shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.
可惜啊,他對自家老婆就沒有這麼激♥情
He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money.
不過對她的錢財可是慾求不滿
You have to give it to the Lannisters...
對於蘭尼斯特家,你真是不服不行
they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts
那幫賤♥貨自大和無趣的程度,世上無人可比
the gods ever suffered to walk the world,
再多分毫,就連諸神也不能忍
but they do have outrageous amounts of money.
但他們的錢真是多得要命
I have an outrageous amount of money.
我的錢也多得要命
Not as much as the Lannisters.
沒有蘭尼斯特家那麼多
But a lot more than you.
跟你比還是綽綽有餘
Robert's threatening to take me hunting with him.
勞勃威脅說要帶我一起去狩獵
Last time we were out there for two weeks.
上次狩獵,我們在外邊熬了兩週
Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day,
每天都淋着大雨,踩着泥巴穿林子
all so he can stick his spear into something's flesh.
就爲了陪他玩長矛叉肉的遊戲
Oh. But Robert loves his killing.
但勞勃就喜歡打打殺殺
How did that ever happen? Because he loves his killing.
他怎麼當上國王的 因爲他喜歡打打殺殺
And he used to be good at it.
而且過去非常擅長
Do you know who should be king?
你知道誰該當國王嗎
Be serious. I am.
嚴肅點 我很嚴肅
My father could be your bank.
我父親可以資助你
I've never fought in a war before, but I'd fight for you.
我以前從沒打過仗,但我願意爲你而戰
I'm fourth in line.
我是第四順位繼承人
And where was Robert in the line of royal succession?
那勞勃又是第順位繼承人呢
Joffrey is a monster. Tommen is eight.
喬佛裏是個魔頭,託曼才八歲
Stannis? Stannis has the personality of a lobster.
史坦尼斯呢 史坦尼斯的性格跟龍蝦沒兩樣
He's still my older brother.
但他畢竟是我的兄長
What are you doing?! Look at it.
你在幹嘛 你看
You cut me. It's just blood.
你割傷我了 只是血而已
We've all got it in us. Sometimes a little spills.
我們體內都有,偶爾流點血很正常
If you become king, you're going to see a lot of this.
如果你成了國王,見到的血可不止這麼一點
You need to get used to it.
你要習♥慣
Go on. Look.
來吧,看看
People love you.
人民愛戴你
They love to serve you because you're kind to them.
他們樂於效忠你,因爲你仁愛友善
They want to be near you.
他們都願意靠近你
You're willing to do what needs to be done,
當做之事你甘願去做
but you don't gloat over it.
但不會以之爲樂
You don't love killing.
你不好殺戮
Where is it written that
哪裏寫到過
power is the sole province of the worst?
只有十惡不赦才能掌權
That Thrones are only made for
被恐懼,被怨恨的人
the hated and the feared?
才能稱王
You would be a wonderful king.
你將成爲一代明君
I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.
很遺憾,你和奈德·史塔克的結合不太完美
You seemed so good together.
你們看起來那麼般配
I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.
很高興我做了件取悅你的事
Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.
沒有首相,王國就不能正常運轉
I suppose this is where you tell me
我想你的意思是
to give the job to your brother Jaime.
要我任命你弟弟詹姆爲首相吧
No. He's not serious enough.
不,他太不嚴肅
I'll say this for Ned Stark:
對奈德·史塔克,我至少得承認
he's serious enough.
他夠嚴肅
Was it really worth it? Losing him this way?
值得嗎,就這樣失去他
I don't know.
我不清楚
But I do know this:
但我知道一點
If the Targaryen girl convinces
如果那個坦格利安女孩
her horselord husband to invade
說服她的馬王丈夫打過來
and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea...
而多斯拉克人成功地橫渡狹海
We won't be able to stop them.
我們就沒辦法抵擋了
The Dothraki don't sail. Every child knows that.
多斯拉克人不懂航海,連小孩都知道
They don't have discipline. They don't have armor.
他們毫無軍紀,沒有鎧甲
They don't have siege weapons.
沒有攻城器械
It's a neat little trick you do:
你又耍這把戲了
You move your lips and your father's voice comes out.
張嘴就吐出你老爹的話
Is my father wrong?
我父親說錯了嗎
Let's say Viserys Targaryen lands
要是韋賽里斯·坦格利安
with 40,000 Dothraki screamers at his back.
率領四萬多斯拉克哮吼武士登陸
We hole up in our castles...
而我們龜縮在城裏
A wise move... only a fool
這樣很明智,只有傻子
would meet the Dothraki in an open field.
纔會出城正面抵抗多斯拉克人
They leave us in our castles.
然後他們不管我們了
They go from town to town, looting and burning,
橫掃一個又一個村莊,燒殺搶掠
killing every man who can't hide behind a stone wall,
殺光所有沒能躲進城堡的人
stealing all our crops and livestock,
搶走所有的糧食和牲畜
enslaving all our women and children.
奴役所有的女人和小孩
How long do the people of the Seven Kingdoms stand behind
而他們的國王躲在高牆之內
their absentee king, their cowardly king
拒不露面,膽小如鼠,且問七國的臣民
hiding behind high walls?
還能擁戴他多久
When do the people decide that Viserys Targaryen
還用多久,人們就會重新擁戴
is the rightful monarch after all?
韋賽里斯·坦格利安爲真龍天子
We still outnumber them.
我們畢竟有人數優勢
Which is the bigger number: five or one?
哪個數更大五還是一
Five.

Five...

One.

One army... a real army
一支鐵血的軍隊
united behind one leader with one purpose.
只由一人統率,唯有一個目標
Our purpose died with the Mad King.
而我們的目標呢,早隨瘋王之死消失了
Now we've got as many armies
現如今軍隊多如牛毛
as there are men with gold in their purse.
腰包裏有錢便可擁兵自重
And everybody wants something different.
人心各異,皆有所求
Your father wants to own the world.
你老爹想要一統天下
Ned Stark wants to run away and bury his head in the snow.
奈德·史塔克一心回到那冰天雪地窩着
What do you want?
那你想要什麼
We haven't had a real fight in nine years.
我們已經有九年沒有真正打過仗了
Back stabbing doesn't prepare you for a fight.
等打起仗來只有背後偷襲的本事怎麼行
And that's all the realm is now:
看看現在王國都什麼風氣
back stabbing and scheming
背後偷襲,陰謀算計
and arse licking and money grubbing.
阿諛奉承,唯利是圖
Sometimes I don't know
有時我都不知道
what holds it together.
是什麼在維繫國家
Our marriage.
我們的婚姻
Ah, so here we sit
所以十七年後
years later,
我們還坐在這兒 17
holding it all together.
維繫着國家的完整
Don't you get tired?
你不覺得厭煩嗎
Every day.
沒有一天不覺得
How long can hate hold a thing together?
那這種憎惡還能讓這個國家撐多久
Well, 17 years is quite a long time.
十七年可算是很久了
Yes, it is.
是啊,的確
Yes, it is.
的確
What was she like?
她長什麼樣
You've never asked about her, not once.
你可從沒問到過她,一次都沒有
Why not?
爲什麼不問
At first, just saying her name even in private
起初,即使私底下提及她的名字
felt like I was breathing life back into her.
我都害怕她在你記憶中愈加鮮活
I thought if I didn't talk about her,
曾以爲我不去提她
she'd just fade away for you.
你就會漸漸淡忘
When I realized that wasn't going to happen,
後來我意識到你不可能忘記她
I refused to ask out of spite.
不再問起的原因就變成怨恨
I didn't want to give you the satisfaction
我不想讓你自以爲魅力十足
of thinking I cared enough to ask.
以爲我多麼在乎你的感情
And eventually it became
到最後我終於清楚
clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.
我的怨恨在你眼裏一文不值
As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.
就我看來,你反倒還很享受
So why now?
那現在爲什麼又問
What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us
我們對彼此的傷害還不夠狠嗎
that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?
相比之下,萊安娜·史塔克的幽靈又能怎樣
You want to know the horrible truth?
你想知道事實有多殘酷嗎
I can't even remember what she looked like.
我甚至記不起她的樣子來
I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted...
我只知道她曾是我唯一的追求
Someone took her away from me,
有人把她從我身邊奪走
and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.
龐然如七國都彌補不了她留下的空白
I felt something for you once, you know?
我曾經對你有過感情,你知道嗎
I know.
我知道
Even after we lost our first boy.
即使在我們的長子夭折之後
For quite a while, actually.
很長一段時間,我都懷揣這份情意
Was it ever possible for us?
我們之間曾經有過可能嗎
Was there ever a time, ever a moment?
是否有那麼一段時期,甚至一瞬間
No.
沒有
Does that make you feel better or worse?
這樣的回答讓你覺得好點還是更難過
She looks like him, don't she, my Lord?
大人,孩子和他長得真像,對吧
She has his nose, his black hair.
有他的鼻子,還有他的黑髮
Aye.
的確
Tell him when you see him, my Lord.
大人,您見到他的時候請告訴他
If it please you,
如果您高興的話
tell him how beautiful she is.
請您告訴他女兒有多漂亮
I will. And tell him I've been with no one else.
我會的 請告訴他我沒跟過其他人
I swear it, my lord, by the old gods and new.
大人,我以新神和舊神之名起誓
I don't want no jewels or nothing,
我不要金銀珠寶
just him.
我只要他的人
The king was always good to me.
國王對我一直很好
When Jon Arryn came to visit you,
瓊恩·艾林曾經來找你
what did he want?
所爲何事
He wasn't that sort of man, my lord.
大人,他不是那種人
He just wanted to know if the child was happy,
他只是想知道孩子快不快樂
healthy.
健不健康
He looks healthy enough to me.
我看這孩子很健康
The girl shall want for nothing.
這姑娘永遠不會愁喫愁穿
Brothels make a much better investment than ships,
我早就發現,買妓院遠比投資船隊
I've found.
來得穩當
Whores rarely sink.
因爲妓♥女不會沉
What do you know of king Robert's bastards?
你對勞勃的私生子女所知多少
Well, he has more than you,
這個嘛,從最簡單的說起
for a start.
他生得比你多
How many? Does it matter?
有多少 有關係嗎
If you fuck enough women,
反正只要睡過的女人夠多
some of them will give you presents.
總有人會送你大禮
And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?
瓊恩·艾林爲什麼要挨個找到他們
He was the King's Hand.
他是御前首相
Perhaps Robert wanted them looked after.
想必勞勃要他代爲照顧吧
He was overcome with fatherly love.
一時間父愛大發了
Come.

Jory! My lord.
喬裏 在,大人
Such a small pack of wolves.
就這麼幾頭狼啊
Stay back, ser. This is the Hand of the King.
不得無禮,這可是國王的首相
Was the Hand of the King.
國王的前任首相
Now I'm not sure what he is...
至於現在嘛
lord of somewhere very far away.
不過是偏遠地區的一個領主
What's the meaning of this, Lannister?
蘭尼斯特,這是什麼意思
Get back inside where it's safe.
你最好躲進安全的地方去
I'm looking for my brother.
我在找我老弟
You remember my brother, don't you, Lord Stark?
您還記得我弟弟吧,史塔克大人
Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man.
金頭髮,舌頭利,個子矮
I remember him well.
我記得非常清楚
It seems he had some trouble on the road.
他似乎在半路上碰到點麻煩
You wouldn't know what happened to him, would you?
您該不會正巧知道他有什麼麻煩吧
He was taken at my command
令弟乃是在我的命令下遭到逮捕
to answer for his crimes.
以爲其罪行負責
My Lords!
兩位大人
I'll bring the city watch.
我這就去找都城守衛隊
Come, Stark.
拔劍吧,史塔克
I'd rather you die sword in hand.
我倒願意你死的時候手裏拿着武器
If you threaten my Lord again... Threaten?
你膽敢再威脅我家大人 ... 威脅
As in, "I'm going to open your lord
那要這樣說 " 我要把你家大人開膛破肚
from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of"?
瞧瞧史塔克的身子是何種材質造的 "
You kill me,
你殺了我
your brother's a dead man.
你弟弟也性命難保
You're right.
說得對
Take him alive. Kill his men.
饒他一命把他手下全宰了
My brother, Lord Stark...
至於我弟弟史塔克大人
we want him back.
我們要他回來



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們