史坦尼斯陣亡 雪諾衆叛親離遇害
Brace the wind.
迎着風
The lord of light has made good on his promise, my king.
陛下 光之王已經履行了承諾
His fires have melted the snows away.
他的火焰已將冰雪消融
The way ahead is clear.
前路暢通無阻
We ride for Winterfell.
我們進軍臨冬城
And you will take it.
您將一舉奪下它
The lord has shown me Bolton Banners burning.
光之王讓我看到波頓的旗幟熊熊燃燒
You will receive what is yours by right.
您將得到本應屬於您的東西
Your grace.
陛下
Prepare to form up.
準備行軍
Your grace.
陛下
Tell me.
講
The men, many deserted before dawn.
士卒 黎明前逃走了很多
How many?
有多少
Nearly half.
將近半數
All the sellswords with all the horses.
所有傭兵和全部的馬匹
Your grace.
陛下
Speak up. Can't be worse than mutiny.
儘管說 總不會比兵變更糟
Cut her down.
把她放下來
Your grace.
陛下
The lady Melisandre was just seen riding out of camp.
有人看到梅麗珊卓女士騎馬出了營地
Get the men into marching formation.
傳令集♥合 準備行軍
On to Winterfell.
向臨冬城進發
He raised his hands
他雙手一揚
and they all stood up at once.
它們一下子都站了起來
Tens of thousands of them. The biggest army in the world.
成千上萬 世界上最龐大的軍隊
So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎麼做
I'm gonna hope they don't learn how to climb the Wall.
我打算祈禱它們別學會爬長城
But the dragonglass...
但是龍晶...
No one's ever getting that back now.
沒人拿得回來了
It wouldn't have mattered anyway.
反正也是杯水車薪
Not unless we had a mountain of it.
除非我們有座龍晶山
But you killed a white walker.
可你殺死了一個異鬼
With Longclaw.
用的是長爪
I saw them shatter steel axes like they were glass.
我眼見鋼斧在他們面前如玻璃般粉碎
But Longclaw... is Valyrian steel.
可長爪... 是瓦雷利亞鋼
How many Valyrian steel swords are left in the Seven Kingdoms?
七國上下還有多少把瓦雷利亞鋼劍
Not enough.
遠遠不夠
The first Lord Commander in history to sacrifice
有史以來第一個犧牲誓言兄弟性命
the lives of sworn brothers to save the lives of wildlings.
去救野人的總司令
How's it feel to be friends with the most hated man in Castle Black?
跟黑城堡最遭憎恨的人做朋友感覺如何
You were friends with me when I first came here.
我剛到這兒你就是我朋友了
And I wasn't winning any elections back then.
那時候可沒什麼人喜歡我
Here's to us, then.
那麼這一杯敬我們
Long may they sneer.
但憑他們嘲笑吧
What?
怎麼了
I wanted to ask you something.
我想求你一件事
To ask something of you.
求你爲我做件事
Send me, Gilly, and the baby to Oldtown
送我 吉莉和孩子去舊鎮
so I can become a maester.
讓我受訓成爲學士
That's what I'm meant to be. Not this.
那纔是我天生該做的事 不是打仗
I need you here, Sam.
這裏需要你 山姆
If you leave, who's left to give me advice I trust?
要是你走了 還有誰能給我可信的忠告
Well, there's Edd.
還有艾迪啊
I'd be more use to you as a maester.
我成爲學士對你更有用
More use to everyone now that Maester Aemon is gone.
對大家都更有用 伊蒙學士不在了
The Citadel has the world's greatest library.
學城有世界上最大的圖書館
I'll learn about history,
我會學習歷史
strategy, healing.
策略 醫術
And other things,
還有其他知識
things that will help when
到時候用得上的
when they come.
那些東西來的時候
If Gilly stays here, then she'll die.
如果吉莉留在這裏 她會死的
And the baby that she named after me will die.
她以我的名字命名的孩子也會死
And I'll end up dying, too, trying to protect them.
我也會死 爲了保護他們
Which means that the last thing that I'll see in this world
那樣的話 我在世上最後所見
will be the look in her eyes when I fail them.
將是我沒能保護他們時她的眼神
And I'd rather see a thousand white walkers than see that.
我寧願面對一千異鬼 也不願見到那一幕
Thank you.
謝謝你
You know that the Citadel will make you swear off women, too.
你知道學城也會讓你發誓不近女色
Oh, they'll bloody try.
他們可以試啊
Sam. What?
山姆 怎麼啦
Sam.
山姆
You had just been beaten half to death. How did you
你那時剛被打了個半死 你是怎麼...
Oh, very carefully.
小心翼翼唄
I'm glad the end of the world's working out well for someone.
真高興在末日劫難之時還有人交了好運
I'll come back.
我會回來的
To your return.
敬你歸來
To my return.
敬我歸來
Aye, this way.
這邊
My lady!
小姐
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
Stannis Baratheon is coming. His whole army.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩來了 帶着軍隊
How do you know it's Stannis?
你怎麼知道是史坦尼斯
They're carrying his flaming heart banners.
他們舉着烈焰紅心旗
From the Blackwater. I'll never forget it.
我在黑水河上見過 一輩子也忘不了
Trench here.
在這裏挖戰壕
Another one yards from the castle wall.
距城牆三百碼再挖一道
Hurry them along.
讓他們快點兒
Dig between those two rises.
在兩坡之間挖
Spread out. I'm with you.
傳令下去 我跟你走
Archers! Spread out!
弓箭手 傳令下去
And send out a foraging party immediately.
馬上派人出去徵收糧草
Siege begins at sunrise.
日出開始圍攻
There's not going to be a siege, Your Grace.
不會有圍攻了 陛下
We've got no chance!
我們毫無勝算
No, please, please.
不要 求你
Bolton has women fighting for him?
波頓還找了女人替他打仗
I don't fight for the Boltons.
我不爲波頓家效命
I'm Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
I was kingsguard to Renly Baratheon.
我本是藍禮·拜拉席恩的彩虹護衛
I was there when he was murdered by a shadow with your face.
他被有你面孔的影子刺死時 我也在場
You murdered him with blood magic?
是你用血魔法謀害了他
I did.
是的
In the name of Renly of house Baratheon, first of his name,
以藍禮·拜拉席恩一世
rightful king of the Andals and the First Men,
安達爾人和先民的真王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm,
七國的統治者暨全境守護之名
I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die.
我 塔斯的布蕾妮 判你死刑
Do you have any last words?
你可有遺言
Go on, do your duty.
來吧 履行你的職責
Looks like we're done here.
看來我們的活兒幹完了
I surrender! I surrender!
我投降 我投降
And I accept your surrender.
我接受你的投降
Let's head back.
我們回去吧
My wife must be lonely.
我妻子一定孤單了
My lady.
夫人
I've come to escort you back to your chamber.
我來送您回房間去
Go with her, please.
跟她走吧 拜託
I know what Ramsay is.
我知道拉姆斯的本性
I know what he'll do to me.
我知道他會怎麼待我
If I'm going to die,
如果註定要死
let it happen while there's still some of me left.
就讓我趁還沒完全失卻本心前死掉
Die?
死
Who said anything about dying?
誰說要你死了
You can't die.
你不能死
Your father was Warden of the North.
你父親是北境守護
Ramsay needs you.
拉姆斯需要你
Though I suppose he doesn't need all of you.
不過我猜他並不需要完整的你
Just the parts he'll use to make his heir,
只要爲他生育子嗣的那些部分
until you've given him a boy or two and he's finished using them.
等你生了一兩個兒子 沒了使用的價值
Then he's got incredible plans for those parts.
然後怎麼處置那些部分 他自有好點子呢
So, shall we wait for him to come back
那麼 我們是等他回來
or should we begin now?
還是這就開始
You're leaving it to me?
交給我決定嗎
Good.
好極了
Let's begin.
我們開始吧
Reek... stop!
臭佬 住手
Stop!
住手
Open the gate!
開大門
He's coming back.
他回來了
I can see I have my work cut out for me.
看來我有的忙活了
You two, out.
你倆 出去
You were the first person on my list, you know.
你是我名單上的第一個
For killing Syrio Forel. Remember him?
你殺了西利歐·佛瑞爾 記得他嗎
Probably not.
八成不記得
I've gotten a few of the others.
我名單上還有幾個人
The manyfaced god stole a few more from me.
千面之神偷走了幾個
But I'm glad he left me you.
但他把你留給我 我很高興
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是誰嗎
I can't hear you.
我聽不到
You know who I am.
你知道我是誰
I'm Arya Stark.
我是艾莉亞·史塔克
Do you know who you are?
你知道你是誰嗎
You're no one.
你是無名之輩
You're nothing.
你什麼也不是
A girl has taken a life.
女孩奪走了一條命
The wrong life.
不該奪的命
I was right about her.
我說對了
You were.
是啊
You're not ready.
你還沒準備好
Not at all.
根本沒準備好
That man's life was not yours to take.
那人的命不該由你取
A girl stole from the manyfaced god.
女孩偷了千面之神的東西
Now a debt is owed.
如今債已欠下
Only death can pay for life.
只有死亡能還人命債
No! No!
不要
No, you... don't die! Don't die!
不要 你不能死 別死啊
Why are you crying?
你爲什麼要哭
He was my friend.
他是我朋友
No, he wasn't. Didn't you listen to him?
不 他不是 你沒聽到他的話嗎
He was no one.
他是無名之輩
But if you're...
可如果你是...
Who's this?
這是誰
No one at all.
無名之輩
Just as a girl should have been
女孩也該先成爲無名之輩
before she took a face from the hall.
才能拿走大廳裏的臉
The faces are for no one.
臉是給無名之輩的
You are still someone.
而你仍是有名之人
And to someone,
對於有名之人
the faces are as good as poison.
臉與毒藥無異
I can't see.
我看不到了
What's happening?
怎麼回事
What's happening?!
怎麼回事
I wish you a safe journey home. Thank you.
祝你返鄉順利 謝謝
Forgive me, child.
原諒我 孩子
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
我衷心祝你幸福快樂
Maybe I'll come visit you sometime.
或許以後我會來看你
Maybe I'll come visit you.
或許我會去看你
Don't wait too long.
別等太久
Got a noblewoman to marry back home.
家裏還有個貴婦人等着我娶呢
You want a good girl,
你想要個清白的姑娘
but you need the bad pussy.
但你真正缺的是壞壞的小婊♥子
Whenever you're ready, my lord.
準備好了就出發 大人
Try not to lose it this time.
別再把它弄丟了
I'll never take it off again.
我再也不會摘下它
I know you didn't want to leave Dorne,
我知道你並不希望離開多恩
but I'm glad you're coming home.
但我很高興你能回家
Your mother's desperate to see you.
你母親想你都想瘋了
I'm glad Trystane is coming with us.
很高興崔斯丹與我們同行
He seems like a nice boy.
他看上去是個好小子
You're lucky.
你很幸運
Arranged marriages are rarely so
指定的婚姻很少能...
so well arranged.
指得這麼好
Do you think mother will like him?
你覺得母親會喜歡他嗎
If she sees you're happy, I'm sure she will.
只要她看到你幸福 我相信她會的
You really believe that?
你真的這麼想
Have you ever known your mother to like anyone
你想想 除了她的孩子們
aside from her children?
你母親還喜歡過誰
She likes you.
她喜歡你
I'm not so sure about that.
這我可不敢肯定
Listen...
聽着
There's something I wanted to tell you.
我想告訴你一件事
Something I should have told you long ago.
很久以前就應該告訴你了
So...
怎麼說呢
Now that you've seen more of the world,
既然你如今的閱歷也廣了些
you've learned how complicated things can be,
想必也知道世事有多複雜
people can be.
人心有多難測
The Lannisters and the Martells have hated each other for years,
蘭尼斯特家和馬泰爾家多年來相互仇視
but you've fallen in love with Trystane.
但你卻與崔斯丹墜入愛河
It was an accident, really. I mean, what were the chances?
這是機緣巧合 真的 這可能性多小啊
You happen to fall in love with the man
你碰巧愛上了那個
you were assigned to marry?
指給你的男人
My point is...
我想說的是...
We don't choose whom we love.
我們無法選擇自己所愛的人
It just, well
這只是...
It's beyond our control.
我們不能自持
I sound like an idiot. No, you don't.
我真像個傻瓜 不 沒有的事
What I'm trying to say what I'm trying
我想說的是...我想表達
and failing to say
卻又難以啓齒的是...
I know what you're trying to say.
我知道你想說什麼
No, I'm afraid you don't.
不 恐怕你不懂
I do.
我懂
I know.
我都知道
About you and mother.
你和母親的事
I think a part of me always knew.
我想我內心深處早就知道了
And I'm glad.
並且 我很慶幸
I'm glad that you're my father.
我很慶幸你是我的父親
Myrcella?
彌賽菈
Myrcella?
彌賽菈
Myrcella? Myrcella?
彌賽菈 彌賽菈
You love her, don't you?
你們愛她 不是嗎
How could you not?
怎麼能不愛她
Of course it's hopeless for the both of you.
當然你們的愛都是無望的
A sellsword from the fighting pits, a disgraced knight.
鬥技場出身的傭兵 榮譽蒙羞的騎士
Neither one of you is fit consort for a queen.
兩個都不適合做女王的好夫君
But we always want the wrong woman.
但我們誰沒有奢求一份錯位的愛情呢
Does he always talk so much?
他總是這麼愛廢話嗎
Jorah the Andal.
安達爾人喬拉
Torgo Nudho.
灰蟲子
He should not be here.
他不該在這兒
No, but he is.
沒錯 但他就在這兒
Our queen ordered him exiled from city.
女王已下令將他逐出城外
Our queen would be dead if not for him.
若不是有他 女王就死了
真的 而我 如果不是這個...
小個子
侏儒
應該是這個詞
不好意思
我的瓦雷利亞語有點森蘇
有點生疏
Punila. Thank you.
生疏 謝謝你
I am sorry.
我很遺憾
Sorry I not there to fight for our queen.
當時我不在場 不能爲女王而戰
You missed a good scrap.
你錯過了一場精彩的鬥毆
None of that matters now.
這些都不重要了
The longer we sit here bantering,
我們在這兒自怨自艾
the longer Daenerys is out there in the wilderness.
丹妮莉絲還困在荒野之中
He's right. The dragon headed north.
他說的沒錯 龍飛向北邊
If we're going to find her, that's where we'll have to go.
如果我們要找她 就得往北走
We?
"我們"
You're a Lannister.
你是蘭尼斯特
The queen intends to remove your family from power.
女王力求推翻你們家族的統治
And I intend to help her do it.
而我要助她得償所願
You've been here for how many days now?
你來這兒才幾天
I've fought for her for years.
我爲她而戰已有多年
Since she was little more than a child.
最早的時候她不比孩子大多少
You betrayed her. Careful now.
你背叛過她 說話小心點
And she exiled you. Twice, I believe.
她放逐了你 兩次 如果我沒記錯的話
The second time thanks to you.
第二次還是多虧了你呢
Don't blame me for your crimes, Mormont.
別把你犯下的罪行歸咎到我頭上 莫爾蒙
He's right. Our queen exiled Jorah.
他說的對 女王放逐了喬拉
And he's right. Jorah saved her life.
但他說的也沒錯 喬拉救過她的命
Perhaps she feels differently about him now.
或許女王對他的看法已經有所改變了
Perhaps not. The only way we'll know is if we ask her.
或許不然 但我們要問過她纔會知道
Fine, fine. I suppose he can join us.
好吧 或許他可以跟我們一起
Just as long as he promises not to kill me in my sleep.
只要他答應別趁我睡覺時殺了我就行
If I ever kill you, your eyes will be wide open.
如果我要殺你 你的眼睛一定睜着
Forgive me, but why would we bring you?
恕我直言 我們爲何要帶上你
Pardon me? Have you ever tracked animals in the wilderness?
什麼 你在野外追蹤過野獸嗎
Not precisely, but I have other skills that would be useful.
那倒沒有 但我還有別的實用技能
Can you fight?
你能戰鬥嗎
I have fought.
我戰鬥過
I don't claim to be a great warrior.
我沒有自稱是偉大的戰士
Are you good on a horse?
你騎術如何
Middling.
馬馬虎虎
So mainly you talk.
所以你基本上只會耍嘴皮子
And drink. I've survived so far.
還會喝酒 也活到了今天
Which I respect, but you would not help us on this expedition.
我對此深爲佩服 但這次遠征要你無用
You would help us here in Meereen, though.
你留在彌林卻可以幫助我們
None of us have experience governing a city
我們都沒有治理城邦的經驗
except for him.
除了他
You want to prove your value to the queen?
你不是想向女王證明自己的價值嗎
Prove it right here in Meereen.
就在彌林證明吧
He's a foreign dwarf that barely speaks the language.
他是個連當地語言都說不利索的異邦侏儒
Why would the Meereenese listen to him?
彌林人憑什麼聽他的
They wouldn't.
他們不聽他的
They will listen to Grey Worm.
他們會聽灰蟲子的
I'll come with you.
我要和你們同去
I'll find our queen.
我要找到女王
You are not strong enough to go anywhere. I am.
你的身體狀況還不能出行 我能
He is. He's the toughest man with no balls I ever met.
他能 他是我見過的最有種的沒蛋子的人
But you still can't go.
可你還是不能去
The people believe in you.
這裏的人民信任你
They know you speak for the queen.
他們知道你是女王的代言人
It's true.
沒錯
Only the unsullied can keep the peace in Meereen.
只有無垢者能維持彌林的和平
If you leave,
如果你離開
half this city will consume the other half.
彌林肯定一分爲二 自相殘殺
And Missandei.
還有彌桑黛
Our queen trusts no one more than Missandei.
女王最信任的人是彌桑黛
Certainly not me.
肯定不是我
The queen's closest confidante,
女王最親近的密友
the commander of the unsullied,
無垢者的指揮官
and a foreign dwarf with a scarred face.
以及來自異邦的疤臉侏儒
Good fortune, my friends.
祝你們好運 我的朋友們
Meereen is ancient and glorious.
彌林古老而榮耀
Try not to ruin her.
儘量別毀了她
Looks like it's you and me, Jorah the Andal.
看來只有你我二人了 安達爾人喬拉
Let's find some good horses.
我們去找幾匹好馬
We have so much to talk about.
路上還有說不完的話呢
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
I thought we were so happy together
我還以爲我們在一起很快樂
until you abandoned me.
結果你拋棄了我
I suppose there's no point asking how you found me.
我猜沒必要問你是怎麼找到我的
The birds sing in the west, the birds sing in the east,
西邊的鳥兒會唱歌 東邊的鳥兒也會唱
if one knows how to listen.
只要你懂得如何聆聽
They tell me you've already found favor with the mother of dragons.
聽說你已經贏得了龍之母的垂青
Well, she didn't execute me,
怎麼說呢 她沒處決我
so that's a promising start.
算是開了個好頭
Now the heroes are off to find her
現在英雄們去找她了
and I'm stuck here
而我困守在此
trying to placate a city on the brink of civil war.
意欲挽救本城於內戰邊緣
Any advice for an old comrade?
老朋友有什麼建議給我嗎
Information is the key.
情報是關鍵
You need to learn your enemy's strengths and strategies.
你需要了解敵人的優勢和策略
You need to learn which of your friends are not your friends.
你需要知曉哪位朋友笑裏藏刀
If only I knew someone with a vast network of spies.
但願我認識一個善布情報網的能人
If only.
但願如此
A grand old city
一座雄偉的古城
choking on violence, corruption, and deceit.
因暴力 腐敗和欺騙而瀕臨崩潰
Who could possibly have any experience
誰有經驗馴服
managing such a massive, ungainly beast?
如此龐大丑陋的野獸呢
I did miss you.
我真心想念你
Oh, I know.
噢 我知道
We have to go home.
我們必須回家
Oh, my poor, sweet thing.
可憐的好孩子
Does it hurt?
疼嗎
We have to go home.
我們必須回家
Drogon.
卓耿
Can you take me back to Meereen?
你能帶我回彌林嗎
How far did you carry me?
你帶我飛了多遠
Drogon, we need to return.
卓耿 我們得回去
My people need me.
我的人民需要我
Well, there's no food.
這裏沒有食物
At the very least, you could hunt us some supper.
你至少給我們捕些晚飯回來啊
Confess.
懺悔
Confess.
懺悔
I have sinned.
我有罪
I see that now.
我現在知道了
How can I have been so blind for so long?
我怎會糊塗那麼久
I want to be clean again.
我想清潔自己
I want absolution.
我想獲得赦免
The Crone came to me with her lamp raised high.
老嫗高舉金燈來到我面前
And by its holy light
讓沐浴聖光的...
You wish to make a confession?
您想懺悔
Once I've confessed, will I be free?
我懺悔之後 能否放了我
Your grace will be dealt with according to her sins.
對陛下的處置將視陛下的罪行而定
The Mother have mercy, then.
那麼願聖母慈悲
I lay with a man outside the bonds of marriage. I confess.
我懺悔 我在婚外出軌
Name him.
跟誰
Lancel Lannister.
藍賽爾·蘭尼斯特
Your cousin and the king's squire.
您的堂弟 國王的侍從
I was lonely and afraid. You had a husband.
我那時孤單害怕 您有丈夫
A husband off whoring every chance he
一個成天狎妓的丈夫...
His sins do not pardon your own.
他的罪無法抵消您的罪
May the gods forgive me.
願諸神寬恕我
Other men?
其他男人呢
No.
沒有了
No others?
沒有別人了嗎
No.
沒有了
Speaking falsehoods before the gods is a great crime.
在諸神面前撒謊可是大罪
You understand this?
您明白吧
I do.
明白
There are those that say your children
有人說您的孩子
were not fathered by King Robert,
並非您與勞勃國王所生
that they are bastards born of incest and adultery.
而是通姦亂♥倫的孽種
A lie.
謊言
A lie from the lips of Stannis Baratheon.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的無♥恥謊言
He wants the throne,
他妄圖篡奪鐵王座
but his brother's children stand in his way.
但他哥哥的孩子阻礙他即位
So he claims they are not his brother's.
所以他污衊他們是野種
That filth.
那個混♥蛋
There is not one shred of truth to it.
根本就是一派胡言
I deny it.
我否認
Good.
很好
But these are terrible charges.
但這些罪名極爲嚴重
And the realm must know the truth of them.
七國子民必須知道真相
If Your Grace has given honest testimony,
若陛下所言非虛
your trial will prove your innocence.
審判必將還您清白
Trial? I have confessed.
審判 我已經懺悔了
To a single sin.
只是其中一項罪名
Others you have denied.
其餘的您都否認了
Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods.
審判將辨明真僞
I bow to the wisdom of your high holiness.
謹遵總主教大人的英明裁斷
But if I might beg
但我可否請求
for just one drop of the Mother's Mercy.
聖母稍示慈悲
I haven't seen my son
我都不知多久
I don't know how long it's been.
沒見過我的兒子了
I need to see him, please.
我要見見他 求您了
You have taken the first step on the path back to righteousness.
您已踏出了迴歸正途的第一步
In light of this,
有鑑於此
I will permit you to return to the Red Keep.
我允許您回到紅堡
Thank you.
謝謝您
Thank you.
謝謝您
The Mother is merciful.
聖母慈悲
It is her you should thank.
您應當感謝她
I will. I will.
我會的 我會的
I swear it, day and night.
我發誓 我必將日夜感激
Good.
很好
Am I free to go?
我可以走了嗎
After your atonement.
待您贖罪之後
My atonement?
贖罪
A sinner comes before you.
諸位面前之罪人
Cersei of House Lannister.
是蘭尼斯特家的瑟曦
Mother to His Grace King Tommen.
託曼國王陛下的生母
Widow of His Grace King Robert.
勞勃國王陛下的遺孀
She has committed the acts of falsehood and fornication.
她承認犯下欺騙和亂♥倫的大罪
She has confessed her sins
罪人業已懺悔
and begged for forgiveness.
並祈求寬恕
To demonstrate her repentance,
爲表示悔改
she will cast aside all pride, all artifice,
罪人願意棄去一切自尊與僞裝
and present herself as the gods made her
將諸神創造她的原本模樣
to you,
示與你等
The good people of the city.
全城的善男信女
She comes before you with a solemn heart,
罪人攜莊嚴誠懇之心意而來
shorn of secrets,
袒露胸懷
naked before the eyes of gods and men...
在諸神與世人面前赤♥裸身體
to make her walk of atonement.
踏上贖罪之旅
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Cunt! Shame.
騷♥屄 恥辱
Whore!
婊♥子
Shame. Whore!
恥辱 婊♥子
Shame.
恥辱
Whore! Whore!
婊♥子 婊♥子
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Whore! Sinner!
婊♥子 罪人
Shame. Bitch! Brother fucker!
恥辱 蕩♥婦 姐弟通姦
Whore! Shame.
婊♥子 恥辱
fuck off! Shame.
滾開 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
All hail the royal tits. You're a bitch!
王家奶頭萬歲 你這個蕩♥婦
Shame.
恥辱
Get her! Whore!
打她 婊♥子
Bitch! fucker!
蕩♥婦 通姦
fucker! You bitch!
通姦 蕩♥婦
Shame. Cunt!
恥辱 騷♥屄
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Brother fucker! Bitch!
姐弟通姦 蕩♥婦
I've had half as many cocks as the queen.
我玩過的雞♥巴只有太后玩過的一半多
Bitch! Shame.
蕩♥婦 恥辱
Shame. Sinner! Whore! Slut!
恥辱 罪人 婊♥子 淫♥婦
shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Whore! Whore, whore.
婊♥子 婊♥子 婊♥子
I'm a Lannister. Suck me off!
我是蘭尼斯特 舔我啊
Suck me off, you bitch! Back!
來舔我 蕩♥婦 退後
Whore! Shame.
婊♥子 恥辱
shame.
恥辱
Whore!
婊♥子
Whore! Whore! Whore!
婊♥子 婊♥子 婊♥子
shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Bitch! Bitch! Shame.
蕩♥婦 蕩♥婦 恥辱
Brother fucker!
姐弟通姦
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
shame.
恥辱
Whore! Brother fucker!
婊♥子 姐弟通姦
Whore! Shame.
婊♥子 恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
shame.
恥辱
shame.
恥辱
Shame. fucker!
恥辱 通姦
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame. Shame.
恥辱 恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Your grace.
陛下
It's good to have you back.
您能回來真是太好了
Come.
來
We'll take you inside.
我們送您進去
I need to have a look at those feet.
我需要檢查一下您的腳
May I have the honor of
我可有榮幸
presenting the newest member of the kingsguard?
向您介紹御林鐵衛的新成員
If it please your grace, he has taken a holy vow of silence.
陛下明鑑 他發下了神聖的靜默誓言
He has sworn that he will not speak
他發誓 在殺掉陛下所有敵人
until all his grace's enemies are dead
將罪惡驅離王國以前
and evil has been driven from the realm.
決不開口
Who came to your aid? Stannis.
是誰來幫你 是史坦尼斯
Now he needs you.
現在他需要你
We don't have enough men to make any difference.
我們人手不足 無法扭轉局勢
The wildlings will make a difference.
野人們能扭轉局勢
The wildlings will never fight for Stannis.
野人們絕不會爲史坦尼斯效命
I told him before. You saved their bloody lives.
我告訴過他 你救了他們的小命
If they're gonna live in the Seven Kingdoms,
如果他們打算住在七國之內
safe behind our Wall, they ought to fight for the damn place.
受我們的長城保護 他們就該自己爭取
It's not their fight. Open the gates!
這不是他們的戰爭 開門
Stannis?
史坦尼斯呢
Shireen? The princess?
希琳公主呢
Lord Commander.
總司令大人
It's one of the wildlings you brought back.
您帶回來的一個野人
Says he knows your uncle Benjen.
說他知道您叔叔班揚
Says he's still alive.
說他還活着
Are you sure he's talking about Benjen?
你確定他說的就是班揚
Said he was first ranger.
他說那人是首席遊騎兵
Said he knows where to find him.
說他知道去哪裏找到那人
Man says he saw your uncle at Hardhome at the last full moon.
有人說看到你叔叔上個滿月在艱難屯
Could be lying. Could be.
可能說謊 有可能
There are ways to find out.
有辦法找出真相
Where is he? Over there.
他人呢 那邊
For the watch.
爲了守夜人
For the watch.
爲了守夜人
For the watch.
爲了守夜人
For the watch.
爲了守夜人
for the watch.
爲了守夜人
Olly...
奧利
For the watch.
爲了守夜人