權力的遊戲   第六季 第一集
Game of Thrones  S06E01
July 30, 2019, 2:27 p.m.

紅衣女祭司


It's coming from the courtyard.
是院子裏傳來的
It's the Lord Commander!
是總司令大人
Help me get him inside.
幫我把他抬進去
Thorne did this.
是索恩乾的
How many of your brothers do you think you can trust?
有多少兄弟你信得過
Trust?
信得過
The men in this room.
就這屋裏的人
Does the wolf know you?
那狼認識你嗎
We need all the help we can get.
我們需要一切幫助
Ser Davos.
戴佛斯爵士
I saw him in the flames
我在火焰裏看到過他
fighting at Winterfell.
在臨冬城作戰
I can't speak for the flames...
火焰怎麼樣我不知道
but he's gone.
但他死了
He was our Lord Commander.
他是我們的總司令
He never should have been!
他就不該當上
You all know why you're here.
你們都知道你們爲何而來
Jon Snow is dead.
瓊恩·雪諾死了
Who killed him?
是誰殺了他
I did.
是我
And Bowen Marsh and Othell Yarwyck
還有波文·馬爾錫 奧賽爾·亞威克
and the other officers in this castle.
還有本堡的其他將士
Murderers! Traitors!
兇手 叛徒
You're right!
沒錯
We've committed treason, all of us.
我們都犯下了謀逆罪
Jon Snow was my Lord Commander.
瓊恩·雪諾是我的總司令
I had no love for him.
我不喜歡他
That was no secret.
這大家都知道
But I never once disobeyed an order.
但我從未違抗過命令
Loyalty is the foundation on which the Night's Watch is built.
忠誠是守夜人軍團賴以存在的基石
And the Watch means everything to me.
守夜人軍團對我來說就是一切
I have given my life,
我將生命獻給它
we have all given our lives to the Night's Watch.
我們都把生命獻給了守夜人軍團
Jon Snow was going to destroy the Night's Watch.
瓊恩·雪諾要毀了守夜人軍團
He let the wildlings through our gates
他讓野人進了我們的大門
as no Lord Commander has ever done before.
從未有總司令做過這樣的事
He gave them the very land on which they reaved
他把飽受野人劫掠 姦淫 燒殺的土地
and raped and murdered.
拱手送給他們
Lord Commander Snow did what he thought was right,
雪諾總司令做了他認爲正確的事
I've no doubt about that.
這我毫不懷疑
And what he thought was right would have been the end of us.
但他認爲正確的事 會害死我們
He thrust a terrible choice upon us.
他逼我們做一個萬難的選擇
And we made it.
而我們做了
He'll have seen we didn't come.
他肯定發現我們沒去
Thorne will have made it official by now.
索恩這會兒應該已經得手了
Castle Black is his.
黑城堡是他的了
I don't care who's sitting at the high table.
我纔不管誰坐在高位上
Jon was my friend.
瓊恩是我的朋友
And those fuckers butchered him.
那些混♥蛋殺了他
Now we return the favor.
我們以牙還牙
We don't have the numbers.
我們人手不夠
We have a direwolf. It's not enough.
我們有冰原狼 這不夠
I didn't know Lord Commander Snow for long,
我認識雪諾總司令大人的時間不長
but I have to believe
但我相信
he wouldn't have wanted his friends to die for nothing.
他不希望自己的朋友無謂地死去
If you were planning to see tomorrow, you picked the wrong room.
如果還打算活到明天 你就進錯屋了
We all die today.
今天我們都得死
I say we do our best to take Thorne with us when we go.
要我說 我們儘量拉上索恩墊背
We need to fight, but we don't need to die.
我們是要抵抗 但不是非得死
Not if we have help. Who is gonna help us?
只要有人幫忙 誰會幫我們
You're not the only ones who owe your lives to Jon Snow.
欠瓊恩·雪諾一條命的人不止你們幾個
Bolt the door.
閂好門
Don't let anyone in.
別放人進來
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我儘快回來
She was the first time I saw her.
我第一次見她時她才十一歲
The kennelmaster's daughter.
馴獸長的女兒
She smelled of dog.
一身狗味兒
I wasn't much older, but everybody was already afraid of me.
我不比她大多少 但已經是人見人怕了
You certainly were.
你就怕我
Myranda wasn't, though.
可米蘭達不怕
What could I do to her that those hounds couldn't?
莫非我還能做出什麼比狗更過分的事
She was fearless.
她天不怕地不怕
There was nothing she wouldn't do.
什麼事都肯做
Your pain will be paid for a thousand times over.
你受的苦將有人千百倍地償還
I wish you could be here to watch.
真希望你能看到
Shall I have a grave dug for her, my lord?
要我給她挖墳嗎 老爺
Or would you rather the men build a pyre?
還是派人搭火葬堆
Buried, burned?
土埋 火葬
This is good meat.
這是塊好肉
Feed it to the hounds.
拿去喂獵犬
Your command of the cavalry was impressive.
你指揮騎兵很有一套
Thanks to you, the false king Stannis Baratheon is dead.
僞王史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩伏誅多虧了你
Do you know who struck the killing blow?
知道是誰殺的嗎
No. A shame.
不知道 真遺憾
I'd reward the man.
本來要重賞的
Still, a great victory.
仍然是一場大勝
Do you feel like a victor?
你有得勝的感覺嗎
I rebelled against the crown
我起兵造反
to arrange your marriage to Sansa Stark.
就爲了讓你迎娶珊莎·史塔克
Do you think that burning wagons in the night
你以爲趁夜偷襲 火燒馬車
and mowing down tired, outnumbered Baratheons
幹掉疲倦不堪 寡不敵衆的拜拉席恩
is the same as facing a prepared
能與迎戰準備萬全
and provisioned Lannister army?
兵強馬壯的蘭尼斯特相提並論嗎
No.
不能
A reckoning will come.
他們必將揮師討伐
We need the North to face it.
我們需要北境的力量
The entire North.
整個北境
They won't back us without Sansa Stark.
沒有珊莎·史塔克 北境不會支持我們
We no longer have Sansa Stark.
可珊莎·史塔克已經不在我們手上
You played your games with her.
你在她身上耍你那套把戲
You played your games with the heir to the Iron Islands
在鐵羣島的繼承人身上耍你那套把戲
and now they're both gone.
現在他們都逃了
I have a team of men after them with some of my best hounds.
我派了一隊人馬 帶着最好的獵狗去抓他們
They won't get far.
他們逃不遠
I'm glad to hear it.
很好
Without Sansa, you won't be able to produce an heir.
沒有珊莎 你就生不出繼承人
And without an heir, well...
而沒有繼承人...
let's hope the maesters are right
但願學士說得沒錯
and Lady Walda's carrying a boy.
瓦妲夫人懷的是個男孩
We can't stop.
不能停下
We have to cross here.
我們必須過河
I can't. It's the only way to throw off the hounds.
我做不到 只有這樣才能甩掉獵犬
But it's too cold. I can't. I won't make it. I'll die.
太冷了 不行 我過不去 我會死的
I've seen what his hounds do to a person.
我見過他的獵犬怎麼折磨人
This way is better.
死也比被抓住強
Over here. Come on.
這邊 跟我來
Sansa.
珊莎
Sansa.
珊莎
Tell them to settle down!
叫它們閉嘴
Stay here. I'll lure them away.
別動 我去把他們引開
No, I won't make it without you.
不 沒有你 我逃不掉
You will.
你可以的
Go north, only north.
往北走 一直往北
Jon is Lord Commander at Castle Black.
瓊恩在黑城堡當總司令
He'll help you.
他會幫你
See somebody, eh?
看見人了嗎
There they are! Get them!
他們在那裏 抓住他們
Where is Lady Bolton?
波頓夫人在哪
Dead. Liar.
死了 撒謊
She broke her leg jumping from the ramparts.
她從城牆上跳下來摔斷了腿
I left her to die in the snow.
我把她丟在雪地裏等死
Got something! Run!
找到了 快
Resist. Stay.
拉住 別動
Stay.
別動
I can't wait to see what parts Ramsay cuts off you this time.
等不及想看拉姆斯這次割你哪個零件
Rider!
有騎手
Who is it? It's a bloody woman.
是誰 是個娘們
No! Please! No!
不 饒命 不
Lady Sansa, I offer my services once again.
珊莎小姐 我再次向您宣誓效忠
I will shield your back and keep your counsel
我將保護您的安全 爲您獻計獻策
and give my life for yours if need be.
危難之際願奉獻我的生命
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新舊諸神之名起誓
And I vow...
我起誓
that you shall always have a place by my hearth
你將永遠在我的壁爐邊佔有一席之地
and...
你將...
Meat and mead at my table.
和我同桌喝酒 同餐喫肉
meat and mead at my table.
和我同桌喝酒 同餐喫肉
And I pledge to ask no service of you
我發誓永不令你
that might bring you dishonor.
行任何不義之事
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新舊諸神之名起誓
Arise.
請起身
Your Grace, I'm sorry to disturb you.
陛下 抱歉打擾您
A ship from Dorne has sailed into the harbor.
一艘多恩來的船駛進了港口
Myrcella.
彌賽菈
Do you remember the first time you saw a dead body?
你記得第一次看到屍體嗎
Mother.
母親
All I could think about when she died
她死時我滿腦子想着的
was what would happen to her now.
就是她現在會怎樣
Every day, every night,
每日每夜我都在想
what does Mama look like now?
媽媽現在是什麼樣子了
Has she started to bloat?
她開始腫脹了嗎
Has her skin turned black?
她的皮膚有沒有變黑
Have her lips peeled back from her teeth?
她的嘴脣翻卷露出牙齒了嗎
I think about locking Myrcella in a crypt.
我想到彌賽菈被關在墓窖裏
I think about her beautiful little face starting to collapse.
我想到她美麗的面龐開始腐爛
Don't think about it.
別想了
I have to.
我必須想
I have to. It's not right she has to suffer alone.
我必須想 她不應該獨自一人受苦
She's not suffering. She's gone.
她已經解脫了 她走了
No one can hurt her anymore.
沒人能再傷害她
She was good.
她那麼善良
From her first breath, she was so sweet.
從一出生就是那麼甜美
I don't know where she came from.
我不知道她是從哪裏來的
She was nothing like me.
她完全不像我
No meanness, no jealousy, just good.
沒有刻薄嫉妒 只有善良
I know.
我知道
I thought if I could make something so good,
我以爲 如果我能生出這樣美好
so pure...
這樣純潔的女兒
Maybe I'm not a monster. Listen listen to me.
或許我就不是個怪物 聽我說
She was my daughter and I failed her.
她是我女兒 是我辜負了她
No, I knew this would happen.
不 我早知道會這樣
The witch told me years ago.
那女巫多年前就告訴我了
She promised me three children and she promised me they'd die.
她預言我會有三個兒女 但他們都會死
And gold their shrouds."
"以黃金爲裹屍布""
Everything she said came true.
她說的一切都成了真
You couldn't have stopped it.
你不可能阻止的
It's prophecy. It's fate.
這是預言 是命運
You don't believe that. Of course I do.
你根本不信這話 我當然相信
You told me yourself when Father died.
父親死的那天 你對我說過
You said we had to stay together.
你說我們必須團結在一起
You said people would try to tear us apart, take what's ours.
你說他們會將我們撕裂 奪去我們的一切
That was a prophecy, too.
那也是個預言
I didn't listen to you and everything you said came true.
我沒聽你的 你說的一切都成了真
fuck prophecy. fuck fate.
去他媽的預言 去他媽的命運
fuck everyone who isn't us.
除了我們 都他媽去死
We're the only ones who matter,
唯一重要的只有我們
the only ones in this world.
世上唯一重要的就是我們
And everything they've taken from us,
他們從我們這裏奪去的一切
we're going to take back and more.
我們都加倍奪回來
We're going to take everything there is.
我們要奪回一切
The Seven Hells brim with the souls of saintly men.
七層地獄中擠滿了聖潔之人的靈魂"
They scream in agony and their shame is so great,
他們痛苦地嚎叫 他們的羞恥之強烈
they do not feel the flames,
使他們連火焰也感覺不到
for now they see if not for a single sin they concealed,
他們終於明白 若不是隱瞞了一樁罪行
they were saved."
他們早已獲得救贖
I'd like to see my brother.
我想見我哥哥
Confess. Please.
懺悔 求你了
How is he? At least tell me that.
他怎麼樣了 好歹告訴我一聲
Confess.
懺悔
I am the queen and I demand to see my brother.
我是王后 我要求見我哥哥
Sinners don't make demands.
罪人無權提要求
They make confessions.
他們只能懺悔
Septa Unella.
烏尼亞修女
Our other guests need you.
我們還有客人需要你
There.
沒事了
Septa Unella can be overzealous at times.
烏尼亞修女有時過於熱心
I'll speak with her.
我會跟她談談的
My brother, can you tell me how he is?
我哥哥 能告訴我他怎樣了嗎
It isn't Ser Loras that brings me here.
我並非爲洛拉斯爵士而來
Your husband misses you dearly.
你的丈夫非常想念你
The love between a man and wife is sacred.
夫妻之間的愛是神聖的
It reflects the love the gods have for all of us.
體現了諸神對世人的愛
But sin leads us away from the sacred.
然而罪孽使我們背離神聖
And only confession can purge sin.
只有懺悔才能淨化罪孽
I have nothing to confess.
我沒什麼要懺悔的
So you believe you are pure?
那麼你相信自己是純潔的
Perfect?
完美的
Wholly without sin?
無可指摘
None of us are.
誰也做不到
You have started down the path.
你已經上路了
But you have many miles to go.
但還有很長的路要走
I always envied Oberyn.
我一直很嫉妒奧柏倫
He lived.
他活過
He truly lived.
真真正正地活過
Sailed around the world.
遊歷世界
Fought men from every country.
鬥過各國勇士
Lay with the most beautiful women alive.
睡過世界上最美的女人
And men. And men.
和男人 對 還有男人
He experienced everything
他什麼都經歷過
while I sat here in Dorne
而我只能坐在這裏
trying my best to keep my people alive and well fed.
爲多恩的子民安居樂業而竭盡心力
But that is life.
但這就是人生
We each have our roles.
每個人都有自己的角色
Oberyn was born to be an adventurer.
奧柏倫生來就是冒險家
And I was born to rule.
而我生來就要統治
The gods are not fools.
諸神不是傻瓜
You would have been a lousy adventurer.
你會是個差勁的冒險家
And Oberyn, pfft,
至於奧柏倫
he would have been a terrible ruler.
他一定是個糟糕的統治者
Your mother is a brilliant woman, you know that?
知道嗎 你母親是個充滿智慧的女人
Prince Doran.
道朗親王
The Princess Myrcella.
彌賽菈公主
When was the last time you left this palace?
你上次出宮是什麼時候
You don't know your own people.
你太不瞭解你的子民
Their disgust for you.
不知道他們對你的厭惡
Elia Martell raped and murdered, and you did nothing.
伊莉亞·馬泰爾被姦殺 你什麼都沒做
Oberyn Martell butchered, and you did nothing.
奧柏倫·馬泰爾慘遭屠戮 你還是無動於衷
You're not a Dornishman.
你不配做多恩人
You're not our prince.
你不配做我們的親王
My son Trystane...
我兒子崔斯丹...
Your son is weak just like you.
你兒子跟你一樣軟弱
And weak men will never rule Dorne again.
多恩再也不會被軟弱之人統治
I told you I'm not hungry.
我說過我不餓
We're not here to feed you.
我們不是來餵飯的
We're here to kill you.
我們是來取你小命的
You want her to do it or me?
你想死在誰手上 她還是我
We are family. I don't want to hurt you.
我們是一家人 我不想傷害你們
Her or me?
她還是我
You.

Good.
很好smart boy.
聰明小子
You're a greedy bitch, you know that?
你是個貪婪的小婊♥子 知道嗎
We're never going to fix what's wrong with this city
我們要想解決這座城市的問題
from the top of an foot pyramid.
坐在八百呎高的金字塔裏可不行
We'll be fine.
不會有事的
We're dressed like common merchants.
我們的打扮跟普通商人沒什麼兩樣
You walk like a rich person.
你走起路來像個富人
You've spent a lot of time studying the way rich people walk?
你花了不少精力研究富人走路的樣子嗎
You walk as though the paving stones were your personal property.
你走起路來就好像這石板路是你私家財產
I used to steal from people like you when I was a boy.
我還是小男孩的時候 專門偷你這種人
It's a good thing you're not a boy anymore.
幸好你已經不是小男孩了
Because you have no cock.
因爲你沒有命根子
She thinks you want to eat her baby.
她以爲你要喫她的孩子
Mhysa means mother in Valyrian. I know what mhysa means.
在瓦雷利亞語裏 彌莎就是母親 我知道
Who wrote it? Hard to know.
是誰寫的呢 這可說不準
Our queen is not as popular in Meereen as she used to be.
我們的女王在彌林不像從前那樣受歡迎了
The Sons of the Harpy?
鷹身女妖之子乾的嗎
Very possibly.
很有可能
Daenerys Targaryen took away their most valuable property,
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安奪走了他們最珍貴的財產
told them human beings weren't even property to begin with.
還告訴他們人本來就不是財產
You can see why they're unhappy.
你該明白他們爲什麼不開心吧
Of course,
當然
it could also be the freed men.
也有可能是自由人乾的
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
光之王派龍之母來拯救你們
那些心向黑暗的人卻趕走了她
Many of the former slaves feel that Daenerys has abandoned them.
許多曾經的奴隸覺得丹妮莉絲拋棄了他們
She did fly away on a dragon and not come back.
她的確駕龍高飛 一去不返
你們要怎樣回應
你們是絞着手等待龍之母歸來
還是接過她的火炬
沒有丹妮莉絲女王 你們會爲自我救贖而戰嗎
It's a problem.
這是個難題
Fear has brought Meereen to a standstill.
恐懼讓彌林成了一潭死水
Whoever you are, wherever you go,
不管你是誰 不管你去哪
someone in this city wants to murder you.
城裏總有人想置你於死地
We can't fight an enemy we don't know.
我們連敵人是誰都不知道 談何戰鬥
The Sons of the Harpy planned their attack
鷹身女妖之子在競技場發動的襲擊
in the fighting pits very carefully,
可謂深思熟慮
which means they take orders from someone.
說明他們背後有人操縱
And have you started looking for that someone?
你開始着手找這個人了嗎
My little birds have already taken wing.
我的小小鳥已經飛出去了
Soon they'll return,
它們很快就會回來
singing songs of men in gold masks.
唱着關於黃金面具人的歌兒
Well, we won't be sailing to Westeros anytime soon.
看來我們一時半會兒去不成維斯特洛了
Goat?
山羊嗎
Ram.
公羊
You think our friend got him?
是咱們的朋友乾的嗎
Don't know anything else that can melt a ram's horn.
不知道還有誰能熔化公羊角
We're on the right path, then.
這麼說我們走對路了
Perhaps she's tired of being queen.
也許她厭倦當女王了
I don't think she likes it very much.
我就看她不太喜歡當女王
She's too smart to like it.
她那麼聰明 當然不喜歡
Maybe she's flown somewhere else,
說不定她飛到別處去了
somewhere far away from men like us.
離咱們這種人遠遠的
I've been all over the world.
我去過很多地方
There's no escaping men like us.
你我這樣的人 走到哪裏都躲不掉
There's no escaping her, eh?
她纔是讓人躲不掉逃不開吧
You keep coming back. Why?
走了又回來 爲什麼
You know why.
你知道爲什麼
Isn't it frustrating
很痛苦吧
wanting someone who doesn't want you back?
渴望一個不愛你的人
Of course it is.
當然
You're a romantic. I admire that.
真浪漫 我佩服
Sometimes I look at you and I think,
有時看着你 我就會想
So that's what I'll be like when I grow old."
我老了以後也會是這樣吧"
If you grow old.
只要你能活到老
If I grow old.
只要我能活到老
I hope I do.
但願吧
I want to see what the world looks like
我想親眼看看
when she's done conquering it.
被她征服的世界
So do I.
我也想
Huh, an army?
軍隊嗎
Not an army.
不是軍隊
A horde.
是部落
Dothraki?
多斯拉克人
They have her.
她在他們手上
她可能見過鬼魂
我朋友的母親見過鬼魂 然後頭髮變白了
粉人害怕太陽
皮膚會被灼傷
她在太陽底下站了太久 頭髮就變白了
你說她的陰毛是白的嗎
你幹過白陰毛的女人嗎
就幹過你奶奶一個
我會請求摩洛卡奧把你給我睡一晚
你覺得怎麼樣
眼睛很美 但人太傻
撅屁♥股挨操又用不上腦筋
我♥幹完了喜歡說話 不然跟狗有啥區別
No.

獻給你 我的卡奧
在丘陵裏找到的白髮女孩
瞧瞧這嘴脣 吾血之血
藍眼女人都是女巫
大家都知道
砍了她的頭 別叫她給你施了咒語
就算我眼瞎了
一聽到我的老婆們說
砍了她的頭
我就知道這女人一定很美
好在我沒有瞎
第一次看漂亮女人的裸體
還有更美妙的事情嗎
殺死另一個卡奧
沒錯 殺死另一個卡奧
佔領一座城池 奴役城裏的人
把他們的神像帶回維斯·多斯拉克
馴服一匹野馬
迫使它服從你的意志
第一次看漂亮女人的裸體是最美妙的五件事之一
別碰我
不焚者
彌林女王
安達爾 洛伊拿人和先民的女王
草海上的卡麗熙
解放者 龍之母
你是無名之人 螻蟻之輩
虛無國度的卡麗熙
你是摩洛卡奧的奴隸
今晚我會睡你
如果偉大駿馬開恩
你會給我生個兒子
懂了嗎
我不會跟你睡
也不會給你或任何人生孩子
除非太陽從西邊升起 在東邊落下
我就說她是女巫
砍了她的頭
我喜歡她 有脾氣
我是卓戈卡奧的妻子 他是拔爾勃卡奧之子
卓戈卡奧死了
我知道
我燒掉了他的遺體
原諒我 我不知道
卡奧的寡妻是不能睡的
不會有人碰你
我保證
如果你們護送我回彌林
我會送你的卡拉♥薩一千良馬 以表謝意
卡奧死了
卡麗熙只有一個去處
維斯·多斯拉克 多希卡林的歸宿
與諸多卡奧的寡妻們共度餘生
大家都知道
But there has to be a price to pay for everything.
不管什麼都是有價錢的
I know, but have you tried telling him that?
我知道 可你有沒有跟他講過
Thank you.
謝謝
Who'd go there after what happened to that Kingsguard?
那個御林鐵衛出了事 誰還敢去
Probably had it coming. Maybe so,
說不定是他自己惹事 也許吧
but I'm not risking it.
但我不想冒險
Just can't do it. All right.
辦不到 好吧
Honesty as well. He gets it.
而且實誠 他人不錯
Are you listening, blind girl?
你在聽嗎 盲眼女孩
Do you hear them talking?
聽到他們的話了嗎
Do any of them talk to you?
有人對你說話嗎
No.
沒有
So sad.
真可憐
Stand and fight, blind girl.
起來 來打 盲眼女孩
I can't see.
我看不見
That's your problem, not mine.
那是你的問題 不是我的
See you tomorrow.
明天見
Ser Davos, we have no cause to fight.
戴佛斯爵士 我們沒道理開戰
We are both anointed knights.
你我都是抹過聖油的騎士
Hear that, lads? Nothing to fear.
聽見了嗎 小夥子們 不用害怕
I will grant amnesty to all brothers
我會赦免所有兄弟
who throw down their arms before nightfall.
只要天黑前放下武器
And you, Ser Davos, I will allow you to travel south
至於你 戴佛斯爵士 我放你南下
a free man with a fresh horse.
還你自由 還送你一匹好馬
And some mutton.
還要羊肉
I'd like some mutton.
我要一些羊肉
What? I'm not much of a hunter.
什麼 我不大會打獵
I'll need some food if I'm gonna make it south without starving.
我需要一些喫的 不然南下途中會餓肚子
We'll give you food.
我們給你喫的
You can bring the Red Woman with you if you like.
你願意的話也可以帶上紅袍女
Or you can leave her here with us, whichever you choose.
或者留給我們 隨你便
But surrender by nightfall or this ends with blood.
但是天黑前必須投降 否則只能見血了
Thank you, Ser Alliser.
謝謝你 艾裏沙爵士
We'll discuss amongst ourselves
我們商量一下
and come back to you with an answer.
再給你答覆
Boys, I've been running from men like that all my life.
小子們 我一輩子都在避免和那種人打交道
In my learned opinion, we open that door
經驗告訴我 只要我們一開門...
And they'll slaughter us all.
他們就會把我們全殺光
They want to come in. They're gonna come in.
他們想進來 他們也進得來
Aye, but we don't need to make it easy for them.
對 但我們不需要讓他們輕易得逞
Edd is our only chance.
艾迪是我們唯一的機會
It's a sad fucking statement if Dolorous Edd is our only chance.
真♥他♥媽的慘 憂鬱的艾迪是我們唯一的機會
There's always the Red Woman.
還有紅袍女
What's one redhead gonna do against armed men?
一個紅毛能拿四十個全副武裝的漢子怎樣
You haven't seen her do what I've seen her do.
你沒見過她的能耐 我可見過



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們