權力的遊戲   第六季 第二集
Game of Thrones  S06E02
July 30, 2019, 2:28 p.m.

瓊恩復活


Give him another go, Ned.
再給他一次機會 奈德
That's my father.
是我父親
And my Uncle Benjen.
和班揚叔叔
Keep your shield up or I'll ring your head like a bell.
舉好盾牌 不然我可要把你的頭敲得嗡嗡響
They were all so happy.
他們都好快活
So were you once.
你曾經也是
Stop showing off.
別炫耀了
Lyanna!
萊安娜
My Aunt Lyanna.
萊安娜姑媽
I've seen her statue in the crypt.
我在墓窖裏見過她的雕像
My father never talked about her.
我父親從不提她
Would you get out of here? We're sparring.
走開好不好 我們練劍呢
Who are you gonna spar with when Ned goes off to the Eyrie?
奈德去鷹巢城以後你跟誰練劍
I don't know.
不知道
What about him?
他怎麼樣
Wylis, come here.
威里斯 過來
Hodor?
阿多
But he's got giant's blood.
可是他有巨人血統
And you've got training. Sounds like a fair match to me.
你受過訓練呀 我看也算旗鼓相當
Benjen always lifts his chin when he's about to charge.
班揚出招之前總愛抬下巴
And lowers it when he's going to dodge, my lady.
閃躲之前又收下巴 小姐
Hodor talks?
阿多會說話
You leave the fighting to the little lords, Wylis.
習武是小主人的事兒 威里斯
Come along, now. It's no place for you.
快走 這不是你該來的地方
Oh, Nan, look at the size of him.
奶媽 看看他這塊頭
If he ever learned to fight, he'd be unstoppable.
要是他學了武藝 誰也打不過他
Well, he's never going to learn to fight because he's a stable boy.
可他永遠不會學 因爲他是馬房小弟
So leave him be.
別難爲他了
It is time to go.
該走了
Please, a little longer.
請讓我多留一會兒
You finally show me something I care about
你終於給我看了我想看的
and then you drag me away.
又要把我拖回來
It is beautiful beneath the sea,
海底很美
but if you stay too long, you'll drown.
但是停留太久就會溺死
I wasn't drowning. I was home.
我沒有溺水 那是我的家
Wylis.
威里斯
Hodor.
阿多
I saw you as a boy.
我看見你小時候了
You could talk.
你那時會說話
What happened?
發生了什麼事
Hodor.
阿多
Where's Meera?
梅拉去哪兒了
Hodor.
阿多
You shouldn't be here.
你不該出來
It's not safe outside the cave.
洞外不安全
It's not safe anywhere.
哪裏都不安全
I saw that Hodor wasn't always Hodor.
我看到阿多從前不是這個樣子
Hodor. His real name is Wylis.
阿多 他的真名是威里斯
And he could talk and fight and and then
他會講話 會戰鬥 還...
What's wrong?
怎麼了
The ThreeEyed Raven says there's a war coming.
三眼烏鴉說戰爭就要來了
And we're going to fight it in there?
我們就在洞裏參戰嗎
Brandon Stark needs you.
布蘭登·史塔克需要你
For what? I sit in there
需要我做什麼 我在洞裏乾坐着
and I watch him have his visions and nothing ever happens.
看他沉迷於各種幻象 無所事事
He isn't going to stay here forever.
他不會永遠留在這裏
And out there he needs you.
等他出去 他需要你
It's time, Ser Davos.
時間到了 戴佛斯爵士
Open the door and the men inside can rejoin their brothers in peace.
開門吧 讓兩邊的兄弟心平氣和地見面
We'll even set the wolf free north of the Wall where it belongs.
我們可以放狼出長城 去它該去的地方
Nobody needs to die tonight.
今晚沒必要死人
I've never been much of a fighter.
戰鬥從來不是我的強項
Apologies for what you're about to see.
抱歉讓你們看到這場面
Come on.
開始吧
Attack!
進攻
Fight, you cowards!
打啊 你們這羣懦夫
You fucking traitor.
該死的叛徒
The only traitors here are the ones
該叫叛徒的
who shoved their knives into their Lord Commander's heart.
是那些用刀子捅死總司令的人
For thousands of years the Night's Watch
幾千年來 守夜人軍團
has held Castle Black against the wildlings.
駐守黑城堡抵擋來犯的野人
Until you.
到你這兒爲止
Throw them into the cells where they belong.
扔進牢裏 去他們該去的地方
Took a lot of knives.
捱了很多刀
I'll have my men get the wood for a fire.
我去叫人準備生火的木柴
Bodies to burn.
好些屍體要燒
Right, so there she is, high and mighty Queen Cersei,
她來了 趾高氣揚的瑟曦太后
tits and ass jiggling in the breeze.
奶♥子和屁♥股顫悠悠的吹着小風
All of a sudden she looks my way.
忽然 她看着我的方向
Gives me a little smile like, "Well?"
衝我微微一笑 像是在說"怎麼着"
So, all right, you know, I've never been shy
好吧 我這人向來大方
and I'm blessed down south, so I put it right out.
我下面又天賦異稟 我就直接掏了出來
She's never seen anything like it.
她從未見過那樣的風景
I mean, she's used to her brother and from what I hear,
她見慣了她弟弟的 據我聽說
Jaime Lannister's half an inch shy of an inch.
詹姆·蘭尼斯特那兒短得不行
She sees it and I swear to the gods she licks her lips.
她看了一眼 我發誓 她舔了舔嘴脣
Well, you all know me.
你們瞭解我的
You know I wouldn't lie about this.
我不會拿這事撒謊
Get out of my way.
給我閃開
King's orders, Your Grace.
國王有令 陛下
What are the king's orders?
國王有什麼命令
He would like you to remain in the Red Keep, Your Grace,
他要您待在紅堡裏 陛下
for your own protection.
這是爲保護您
You're barring me from attending my own daughter's funeral?
你們不許我參加自己女兒的葬禮嗎
Forgive me, Your Grace,
原諒我 陛下
by the king's command, I cannot let you pass.
但國王有令 我不能讓您過去
I would like to speak to my son.
我要跟我兒子談談
He has left the Red Keep, Your Grace.
他已經離開了紅堡 陛下
She grew up.
她長大了
Almost.
還太年輕
Have we caught Prince Trystane's killers?
抓到殺害崔斯丹王子的兇手了嗎
I expect it was Mother.
我猜是母親乾的吧
Your mother wouldn't do that.
你母親不會那麼做
Yes, she would.
她會的
Are you angry with her?
你在生她的氣嗎
Of course not. Then why didn't you let her come?
當然沒有 那你爲什麼不許她來
She has every right to be here.
她完全有權在場
They told me she wouldn't be allowed in the sept.
他們說 她不能進大聖堂
If she had tried
如果她...
They're not putting your mother in a cell ever again.
他們別想再把你母親關回牢裏
Not while I'm here.
只要有我在
Why haven't you gone to see her?
你爲什麼不去見她
Everything she endured, she did it for you.
她承受的一切 都是爲了你
Don't you think I know that?
你以爲我不知道嗎
I'm sorry.
對不起
But I can't.
但我不能
Why not?
爲什麼
When the Faith Militant seized her and Margaery,
戰士之子抓走她和瑪格麗時
what did I do?
我做了什麼
When they paraded her through the streets like a whore,
他們像對妓♥女那樣拉她遊街時
what did I do?
我又做了什麼
We all fail sometimes.
我們都有力不從心的時候
The king is supposed to be the Protector of the Realm.
國王本該是全境守護
If I can't even protect my own wife or my own mother,
如果我連自己的妻子和母親都無法守護
what good am I?
我還有什麼用
Go and see your mother and ask her to forgive you.
去見你母親 求她原諒
Your Grace.
陛下
Lord Commander.
隊長大人
I want to see my wife.
我想見我妻子
The gods wait for Queen Margaery
諸神在等待瑪格麗王后
to confess her crimes and seek their mercy.
懺悔罪行 祈求寬恕
The king must wait as well.
國王也必須等待
Go and see your mother, Tommen.
去見你母親吧 託曼
You're a bold man.
你好大的膽子
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
I fear a great deal.
我所畏懼的何其之多
The Father, the Mother,
天父 聖母
the Warrior.
戰士
Do you know why we use these stones?
知道我們爲什麼用這石頭嗎
To remind us not to fear death.
是爲提醒我們不必懼怕死亡
We close our eyes on this world and open them on the next.
我們閉上現世的眼睛 在來世睜開
You must long for the next life.
你一定很期待來世吧
In truth, I fear that, too.
說實話 那個我也怕
You imprisoned and humiliated my sister.
你囚禁並羞辱我的姐姐
Your sister sought the gods' mercy
你姐姐尋求諸神寬恕
and atoned for her sin.
並贖清了罪孽
What about my sins?
那我的罪孽呢
I broke a sacred oath and stabbed my king in the back.
我打破了神聖的誓言 從背後一劍殺了我的國王
I killed my own cousin.
我殺了自己的血親
When the gods judged my brother guilty,
諸神判我弟弟有罪
I helped him escape their justice.
我卻幫他逃脫了制裁
What atonement do I deserve?
我該如何贖罪
You would spill blood in this holy place?
你要在這神聖之地殺人
Oh, the gods won't mind.
諸神不會介意的
They've spilled more blood than the rest of us combined.
他們殺的人太多 我們全加在一起也比不上
Go on, then.
那來吧
I deserve it. We all do.
我該死 我們都該死
We are weak, vain creatures.
我們是軟弱無能的生靈
We live only by the Mother's mercy.
我們活着 只因聖母仁慈
They should be closer if you mean for them to save you.
如果你指望他們救你 還得靠近些
I don't.

They'd never reach me before you struck.
你要出手 他們是來不及的
I've fought against worse odds.
以寡敵衆我也不是沒經歷過
No doubt many of us would fall.
我們當然會死很多人
But who are we, hmm?
但我們是誰
We have no names, no family.
我們沒有姓氏 沒有家族
Every one of us is poor and powerless.
個個一文不名 無權無勢
And yet together,
但團結起來
we can overthrow an empire.
我們可以改天換地
Mother.
母親
Did they put her in the red gown or the gold?
他們給她裹的是紅袍還是金袍
Gold.
金袍
Good. It was always her color.
很好 金色向來很襯她
I'm sorry for keeping you here.
抱歉把您關在這裏
I shouldn't have, but I was
我不該這麼做 但我...
I didn't want to lose you again.
我不想再次失去您
I understand.
我明白
I'm glad to see you.
很高興見到你
I know I should have come sooner.
我知道我該早些來
I wanted to. I was wrong.
我也想來 我錯了
It's all right.
沒關係
No, it isn't.
不 有關係
I should have executed all of them.
我應該把他們全殺了
I should have pulled down the Sept
我該拆了聖堂 活埋了大♥麻雀
onto the High Sparrow's head before I let them do that to you,
不該讓他們那麼對您
as you would have for me.
換作您也會爲我這麼做
You raised me to be strong...
您希望把我養育得堅強有力
and I wasn't.
而我辜負了您
But I want to be.
可我希望變得強大
Help me.
幫幫我
Always.
隨時隨地
If I lost my cock, I'd drink all the time.
我要是沒了命根子 肯定酒不離手
Meaning no offense.
無意冒犯
He makes dwarf jokes, I make eunuch jokes.
他開侏儒的玩笑 我開太監的玩笑
I do not make dwarf jokes.
我不開侏儒的玩笑
You think them.
你腦子裏想了
So, the fleet. It's been burned.
說回艦隊 全被燒了
We are searching for the men who burned the ships,
我們正在抓捕燒船的人
but nobody saw anything.
但當時的情況沒人知道
Surely there's some good news lurking somewhere.
總該有些好消息吧
Astapor and Yunkai have stopped asking us for aid.
阿斯塔波和淵凱不再請求我們援助了
Perhaps they can tell us their secret.
也許他們願意分享脫困祕法
The Masters have retaken both cities.
善主賢主們重新控制了兩座城市
Outside of Meereen, the whole of Slaver's Bay
彌林之外 整個奴隸灣
has returned to the slavers.
都回到了奴隸主的手中
What about the dragons?
龍呢
We have two of them here beneath the pyramid.
我們的金字塔底下可關着兩隻呢
They are not eating.
它們不喫東西
They haven't touched any food since Queen Daenerys left.
自從丹妮莉絲女王離開 它們什麼都不喫
Daenerys is the dragon queen.
丹妮莉絲是龍女王
Can't very well let the dragons starve, that's obvious.
顯然不能讓龍餓死
If a dragon does not want to eat, how do you force him to eat?
如果龍不想喫 你又如何強迫它們
Dragons do not do well in captivity.
龍被關着是長不好的
How do you know this? That's what I do.
你怎麼知道 這是我的專長
I drink and I know things.
醉生夢死 無所不知
The dragons Aegon used to conquer Westeros
伊耿用來征服維斯特洛的巨龍
ranged over hundreds of miles.
遮天蔽日 橫跨數百哩
Then Daenerys's ancestors started chaining them up in pens.
後來丹妮莉絲的祖先開始把龍鎖起來圈養
A few generations later,
幾代之後
the last dragons were no larger than cats.
最後的龍和貓兒一般大小
They must be unchained or they'll waste away.
必須解開枷鎖 否則它們會日漸衰弱
Missandei,
彌桑黛
how many times were you in the company of these dragons?
你和那幾只龍打過多少次照面
Many times. And did they ever harm you?
很多次 它們傷害過你嗎
Never.
從來沒有
Dragons are intelligent.
龍很聰明
More intelligent than men according to some maesters.
有的學士認爲 龍比人更聰明
They have affection for their friends and fury for their enemies.
它們對朋友有善意 對敵人狂暴無情
I am their friend. Do they know that?
我是它們的朋友 它們知道嗎
They will. It's time they had their supper.
它們會明白的 是時候請它們喫晚飯了
I'm friends with your mother.
我是你們母親的朋友
I'm here to help.
我是來幫你們的
Don't eat the help.
別把幫手喫了
When I was a child,
我小時候
an uncle asked what gift I wanted for my name day.
有個叔叔問我 命名日想要什麼禮物
I begged him for one of you.
我求他送我一隻龍
It wouldn't even have to be a big dragon," I told him.
"不必是一隻巨龍" 我對他說"
It could be little like me."
"像我一樣小就可以""
Everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing they had ever heard.
所有人哈哈大笑 像是聽到了世上最可笑的事
Then my father told me
隨後我父親告訴我
the last dragon had died a century ago.
最後一隻龍一百年前就死了
I cried myself to sleep that night.
那天晚上 我哭着入睡
But here you are.
可你們出現了
Next time I have an idea like that,
下次我再冒出這餿主意
punch me in the face.
照我臉上來一拳
What's your name?
你叫什麼名字
What's your name?
你叫什麼名字
No one. I don't believe that.
無名之輩 我不信
You don't believe that.
你自己也不信
Who are you?
你是誰
No one.
無名之輩
If a girl says her name,
女孩說出自己的名字
a man will let her sleep under a roof tonight.
某人讓她今晚在屋子裏過夜
A girl has no name.
女孩沒有名字
If a girl says her name,
女孩說出自己的名字
a man will feed her tonight.
某人今晚給她飯喫
A girl has no name.
女孩沒有名字
If a girl says her name,
女孩說出自己的名字
a man will give her eyes back.
某人就把雙眼還給她
A girl has no name.
女孩沒有名字
Come.

Leave it.
別管它
A girl is not a beggar anymore.
女孩不再是乞丐了
We came upon the bodies on our way here.
我們過來的路上看到了屍體
Half a dozen men? Your best hunters?
六個人 你最好的獵手
They obviously had help.
他們顯然有幫手
I didn't think Lady Sansa killed them all by herself.
我也不認爲是珊莎夫人自己把他們全殺了
Thank you for this report, Lord Karstark.
感謝你的報告 卡史塔克大人
We know where she's going.
我們知道她要去哪兒
Her brother's at Castle Black.
她哥哥在黑城堡
Ned Stark's last surviving son?
奈德·史塔克唯一活着的兒子
Jon Snow is a bastard, not a Stark.
瓊恩·雪諾是私生子 不是史塔克
So was I, Father.
我從前也是 父親
Your hold on the North will never be secure
只要還有史塔克能從那扇門走進來
as long as a Stark can walk through that door.
您的北境寶座就坐不穩
Castle Black isn't defended on the southern side.
黑城堡南面沒有防禦
And the few men left are barely men at all.
剩下的人手也算不上守軍
Farm boys and thieves.
都是鄉下小子和盜賊
With a small force, we could storm the castle, kill Jon Snow
一隊人馬就能攻下黑城堡 殺死瓊恩·雪諾
Murder the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch?
殺害守夜人軍團總司令
You'd unite every house in the North against us.
你會讓北境所有家族一致對付我們
We don't need every house in the North.
我們不需要北境所有的家族
The Umbers, the Manderlys, and the Karstarks
安柏 曼德勒 卡史塔克三家的士兵
command more soldiers than all the other houses combined.
比其他家族加起來還多
With their support, none could challenge us.
有了他們的支持 沒人能挑戰我們
The Starks lost my house
羅柏國王處決我父親那天
the day King Robb cut off my father's head.
史塔克家就失去了我們的支持
It's time for new blood in the North.
北境也該換主了
If you acquire a reputation as a mad dog,
落得瘋狗的名聲
you'll be treated as a mad dog.
就會被當作瘋狗對待
Taken out back and slaughtered for pig feed.
拉到後院宰了餵豬
My lords.
老爺們
Lady Walda has given birth.
瓦妲夫人生了
A boy.
是男孩
Redcheeked and healthy.
紅臉蛋兒 很健康
My congratulations, Lord Bolton.
恭喜 波頓大人
Congratulations, Father.
恭喜 父親
I look forward to meeting my new brother.
等不及要見我的小弟弟了
You'll always be my firstborn.
你永遠是我的長子
Thank you for saying that.
謝謝您這樣說
It means a great deal to me.
這對我意義非凡
Maester Wolkan,
沃肯學士
send ravens to all the northern houses. Roose Bolton is dead.
給北境所有家族送信 盧斯·波頓死了
Poisoned by our enemies.
被敵人毒殺
How did he die?
他怎麼死的
Poisoned by his enemies.
被他的敵人毒死的
You're talking to your lord. Use respect.
你在跟你的領主講話 用敬語
Forgive me, my lord.
請原諒 大人
Send for Lady Walda and the baby.
傳瓦妲夫人和孩子過來
She's resting, my lord.
她在休息 大人
At once, my lord.
我馬上去 大人
There he is.
他來了
Isn't he wonderful?
他漂亮嗎
May I hold him?
我能抱抱他嗎
Of of course.
當...當然
Little brother.
小弟弟
Lord Bolton sent for us.
波頓大人要見我們
Have you seen him?
你看見他了嗎
Of course. Follow me, Mother.
當然 跟我來 母親
Where is Lord Bolton?
波頓大人在哪裏
Down!
安靜
It's all right. Come on, shh.
沒事 沒事
It's cold out here, Ramsay. I need to feed him.
這裏很冷 拉姆斯 我得喂他喫奶
Ramsay, where is your father?
拉姆斯 你父親在哪兒
Ramsay.
拉姆斯
Where is Lord Bolton?
波頓大人在哪兒
I am Lord Bolton.
我就是波頓大人
Ramsay.
拉姆斯
Ramsay, please.
拉姆斯 求你
I'll leave Winterfell. I'll go back to the Riverlands.
我會離開臨冬城 回到河間地去
Please.
求你了
Ramsay.
拉姆斯
He's your brother.
他是你弟弟
I prefer being an only child.
我更喜歡做唯一的子嗣
I saw her with a man.
我看見她跟一個男人在一起
I don't think he hurt her.
我覺得他並沒有傷害她
She didn't want to leave him, he didn't want to leave her.
她不想離開那人 那人也不想離開她
You don't know which way she went?
你不知道她去哪裏了嗎
I spent three days looking for her.
我找了她整整三天
She disappeared.
但她消失了
How'd she look?
她看起來怎麼樣
She looked good.
還不錯
She wasn't exactly dressed like a lady.
她的打扮不像個淑女
No, she wouldn't be.
她當然不會了
What happened at Winterfell?
臨冬城發生了什麼事
I should have gone with you while I had the chance.
我本該抓住機會跟你走的
It was a difficult choice, my lady.
那是個艱難的選擇 小姐
We've all had to make difficult choices.
我們都做出過艱難的選擇
We shouldn't be lighting fires.
我們不該生火
It's not safe.
不安全
He won't stop hunting us.
他不會停止追捕我們的
We just have to make it to Castle Black.
我們只需要堅持到黑城堡
Once we're with Jon, Ramsay won't be able to touch us.
只要和瓊恩會合 拉姆斯就沒法傷害我們了
Jon will have me killed the moment I step through the gate.
我一踏進黑城堡的大門就會被瓊恩殺掉
I won't let him.
我不會讓他那樣做
I'll tell him the truth about Bran and Rickon.
我會告訴他關於布蘭和瑞肯的真相
And the truth about the farm boys I killed in their place.
我殺了兩個農場小子說是他們的真相
And the truth about Ser Rodrik, who I beheaded.
我砍掉羅德利克爵士腦袋的真相
And the truth about Robb, who I betrayed.
我背叛羅柏的真相
When you take the black, all your crimes are forgiven.
當你披上黑衣 過去的罪行將一筆勾銷
I don't want to be forgiven.
我不想一筆勾銷
I can never make amends to your family for the things I've done.
我永遠無法彌補對你家人造成的傷害
They'll keep you safer than I ever could.
他們會比我更好地保護你
You're not coming with us?
你不跟我們一起走嗎
I would have taken you all the way to the Wall.
我本想護送你一直到長城腳下
I would have died to get you there.
我做好了犧牲性命的準備
May I take one of the horses?
我可以帶一匹馬走嗎
Where will you go?
你要去哪裏
Home.
回家
The Glovers have retaken Deepwood Motte.
葛洛佛家奪回了深林堡
And the ironborn who held it?
守衛它的鐵民呢
They died fighting to a man.
他們戰至最後一人
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
But they did
但是他們死了
and our invasion died with them.
我們的擴張大業也隨之破滅
Deepwood Motte was our last stronghold on the mainland.
深林堡是我們在大陸的最後一座要塞
Then we will take more.
我們還會有的
Why? For more pinecones and rocks?
爲什麼 就爲了松果和石頭嗎
Because I order it.
因爲這是我的命令
We can defeat anyone at sea,
我們在大海上無人能敵
but we'll never hold lands and castles
但是面對陸地種的反攻
against mainland armies.
我們守不住土地和城堡
Not if our captains defy my orders,
因爲我們的軍官違抗我的命令
abandon their posts, and sacrifice our men on foolish missions.
擅離職守 在愚蠢的行動中白白犧牲人手
I won't apologize for trying to rescue Theon.
我絕不爲營救席恩的行動道歉
Then where is he?
那他人呢
Where is your kingdom?
您的王國呢
We took those castles because the northerners marched off to war.
我們奪佔那些城堡是因爲北方佬去打仗了
That war is over.
而戰爭已經結束
The last time we provoked them too far,
我們上一次激怒他們的時候
I watched from that window as they breached our walls
我就在那個窗口 看見他們衝破我們的城牆
and knocked down our towers.
拆了我們的塔樓
I lost two brothers that day.
那天我失去了兩個哥哥
And I lost three sons.
我失去了三個兒子
The War of the Five Kings, they call it.
他們說這是五王之戰
Well, the other four are dead.
如今其他四個都死了
When you rule the Iron Islands,
輪到你統治鐵羣島的時候
you can wage all the peace you want.
你儘可以跟他們和平共處
But for now, shut your mouth and obey
但是現在把嘴閉上 服從我的命令
or I will make another heir who will.
不然我再生一個聽話的繼承人
Let me pass.
別擋我的路
You fool, move aside for your king.
你這個蠢貨 快給你的國王讓路
Haven't I always, brother?
我不是一直如此嗎 老哥
I thought you'd be rotting under some foreign sea by now.
我以爲你早爛在不知哪兒的海底了呢
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
Has the custom changed since I've been gone?
我走後改規矩了嗎
Aren't you supposed to repeat the words?
你不是應該重複我那句話嗎
You can mock our god without my help.
你儘管嘲弄我們的神 不用我幫忙
I don't mock the Drowned God.
我沒有嘲弄淹神
I am the Drowned God.
我就是淹神
From Oldtown to Qarth,
從舊鎮到魁爾斯
when men see my sails, they pray.
人們見到我的船就祈禱
You're old, brother.
你老了 老哥
You've had your time.
你也輝煌過
Now let another rule.
現在該讓位了
I heard you lost your mind
我聽說你瘋了
during a storm on the Jade Sea.
在玉海的風暴之中
They tied you to the mast to keep you from jumping overboard.
他們把你綁在桅杆上防你跳海
They did.
是的
And when the storm passed, you cut out their tongues.
等風暴過了 你就拔了他們的舌頭
I needed silence.
我需要寧靜
What kind of an ironborn
什麼樣的鐵種
loses his senses during a storm?
會在風暴中發瘋
I am the storm, brother.
我就是風暴 老哥
The first storm and the last.
最初也是最後的風暴
And you're in my way.
你擋我的路了
Lord, take your servant Balon back beneath the waves.
神啊 請帶您的僕人巴隆回到海浪之下
Feed the creatures of your kingdom on his flesh.
用他的血肉餵養您統轄的生靈
Pull his bones down to your depths
讓他的骸骨沉到您最深的國度
to rest beside his ancestors and his children.
安息在他的祖先和子孫的身邊
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
I'm going to find out who did this.
我要查清是誰幹的
I'm going to feed them to the sharks while they live.
我要把他們活着丟去喂鯊魚
I swear it by the Salt Throne.
我以鹽王座之名發誓
The Salt Throne is not yours to swear upon,
你不能以鹽王座之名發誓
not unless the kingsmoot chooses you.
除非選王會挑中了你
My father would have wanted me to rule.
我父親肯定希望我來統治
Your father does not get to choose. The law is clear.
王不由你父親選擇 律法再清楚不過
Perhaps you'll win.
也許你會勝出
Perhaps you'll be the first woman in history to rule the ironborn.
也許你會成爲第一個統領鐵種的女人
And perhaps not.
也許不會
Come in.
進來
I'm sorry, my lady. Didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 女士 本不想打擾你
You interrupt nothing.
不妨事
I assume you know why I'm here.
我想你清楚我來的目的
I will after you tell me.
你說了我才清楚
It's about the Lord Commander.
是關於總司令的事
The former Lord Commander.
已故的總司令
Does he have to be?
只能這樣了嗎
What are you asking?
你想要怎樣
Do you know of any magic...
你會不會什麼魔法...
that could help him?
可以幫他
Bring him back?
帶他回來
If you want to help him, leave him be.
如果你真想幫他 那就別管他
Can it be done?
能做到嗎
There are some with this power.
有些人做得到
How? I don't know.
怎麼做 我不知道
Have you seen it done?
你見過嗎
I met a man who came back from the dead,
我見過一個起死回生的人
but the priest who did it
但施法的那個祭司...
it shouldn't have been possible.
原本是不可能的事
But it was. It could be now.
可是成功了 現在也能行
Not for me.
我不行
Not for you?
你不行
I saw you drink poison that should have killed you.
我見你飲下本該使你斃命的毒藥
I saw you give birth to a demon made of shadows.
我見你誕下影子形態的魔鬼
Everything I believed,
我相信的一切
the great victory I saw in the flames,
在火焰中預見的偉大勝利
all of it was a lie.
全是假相
You were right all along.
一直以來 你都是對的
The Lord never spoke to me.
真♥主從未對我說過話
fuck him, then.
去他的真♥主
fuck all of them.
讓他們全部滾蛋
I'm not a devout man, obviously.
我這人並不虔誠 你也看得出來
Seven gods, drowned gods, tree gods, it's all the same.
七神 淹神 樹神 全都一樣
I'm not asking the Lord of Light for help.
我並非請求光之王幫忙
I'm asking the woman who showed me that miracles exist.
我請求的是在我面前展示過神蹟的女人
I never had this gift.
我沒有這種能力
Have you ever tried?
你試過嗎
[瓦雷利亞語]
Please.
拜託了



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們