守望結束
Easy, easy.
冷靜 冷靜
Easy.
冷靜
What do you remember?
你都記得什麼
They stabbed me.
他們用刀刺我
Olly...
奧利
he put a knife in my heart.
他一刀捅在我心口
I shouldn't be here.
我不該在這裏
The lady brought you back.
女士把你帶了回來
Afterwards, after they stabbed you,
他們捅死你之後
after you died, where did you go?
你死了之後 去了哪裏
What did you see?
你看到了什麼
Nothing.
沒有
There was nothing at all.
什麼都沒有
The Lord let you come back for a reason.
光之王讓你回來必有原因
Stannis was not the prince who was promised,
史坦尼斯不是預言中的王子
but someone has to be.
但必須有一個王子
Could you give us a moment?
能讓我們單獨說幾句嗎
You were dead.
你死過
And now you're not.
現在又活過來
That's completely fucking mad, seems to me.
我都覺得這是純他媽見鬼
I can only imagine how it seems to you.
你是什麼感受 我只能想象
I did what I thought was right.
我做了我認爲正確的事
And I got murdered for it.
卻爲此被人殺死
And now I'm back.
現在我又回來了
Why?
爲什麼
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we'll never know.
或許我們永遠不會知道
What does it matter?
有什麼關係呢
You go on.
你只管繼續
You fight for as long as you can.
一息尚存 就繼續戰鬥下去
You clean up as much of the shit as you can.
盡你全力收拾這片爛攤子
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道該怎麼做
I thought I did, but...
我以爲我知道 可是
I failed.
我失敗了
Good.
很好
Now go fail again.
那就屢敗屢戰
They think you're some kind of god.
他們以爲你是個神
The man who returned from the dead.
死而復生的人
I'm not a god.
我不是神
I know that.
我知道
I saw your pecker.
我瞧見你的小鳥了
What kind of god would have a pecker that small?
哪有神的鳥會那麼小
Your eyes are still brown.
你的眼睛還是棕色
Is that still you in there?
你還是你嗎
I think so.
我想是的
Hold off on burning my body for now.
先別急着燒我屍體
That's funny.
都會說笑了
You sure that's still you in there?
你確定你還是你嗎
You all right?
你還好嗎
Yes. Yes, I'm fine.
還好 我沒事
Did I ever tell you I used to think the sea was called the see
我有沒講過 我一直以爲海跟看是同一個字
because it was nothing but water as far as the eye could see?
因爲一眼看去都是水 沒有別的東西
I don't think so.
應該不是
Sea, see.
海 看
They're spelled different, but they sound the same.
拼寫不同 可是發音都一樣
Yeah, they do.
對 是一樣的
It was before I learned how to read, obviously.
這顯然是我學識字之前的事了
Sam, are you going to be sick?
山姆 你要吐嗎
Won't be long. We'll be in the south soon.
不會很久了 我們馬上就到南方了
I'm excited to see Oldtown.
我很期待看到舊鎮
Captain says it's the most beautiful city in Westeros.
船長說那是維斯特洛最美的城市
Are you going to vomit again?
你又要吐了嗎
No. No, no, no.
不不不不
The Citadel doesn't admit women.
學城不收女人
There won't be a place for you there or for Little Sam.
那裏沒有你和小山姆的容身之處
I stayed at Castle Black. There's no women allowed there.
黑城堡我都待過了 那裏也不許有女人
The Citadel isn't Castle Black.
學城不是黑城堡
I don't have a Jon Snow or Maester Aemon to help me bend the rules.
那裏沒有瓊恩·雪諾和伊蒙師傅幫我通融
I'll stay in Oldtown, then.
那我就留在舊鎮
By yourself?
你一個人
With a baby and no money?
帶着嬰兒 身無分文
So if we're not going to Oldtown, where are you taking me?
要是不去舊鎮 你這是帶我去哪兒
To my home.
去我家
Horn Hill.
角陵
My father's well, my father,
我父親他...我父親
but my mother's a kind woman and my sister's lovely.
但我母親很可親 妹妹也好
They'll take care of you both.
她們會照顧你們母子
Wherever you go, I go, too."
"你去哪兒我就去哪兒""
That's what you said.
這是你說的
I said that because I want you and Little Sam to be safe.
我那樣說是希望你和小山姆安全
That's all I want
我只希望你們平安
to become a maester so I can help Jon when the time comes
我要當學士 好在需要的時候幫助瓊恩
so you'll be safe.
也是爲了你們能平安
Us and everyone else in the world.
我們 還有世界上所有人都能平安
I don't care about them.
我不管別人怎樣
Well, no, I do, but I don't really.
好吧 也是管的 但我並不在乎
I care about you and him.
我在乎你和他
I know that, Sam.
我知道 山姆
And he does, too.
他也知道
You're the only one who ever has.
你是唯一一個在乎我們的人
If you think it's for the best,
如果你認爲這樣最好
we trust you.
我們信你
I'd feel better if you threw something at me and stormed off.
你丟東西砸我轉身就走 我心裏還會好過些
I'd never do that to the father of my son.
我永遠不會那樣對我兒子的父親
That's my father.
是我父親
The man beside him is Howland Reed, meera's father.
他身邊的是霍蘭·黎德 梅拉的父親
Ser Arthur Dayne.
亞瑟·戴恩爵士
The Sword of the Morning.
拂曉神劍
Father said he was the best swordsman he ever saw.
父親說亞瑟是他見過的最優秀的劍士
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
I looked for you on the Trident.
我在三叉戟河上沒看見你
We weren't there.
我們沒去
Your friend the usurper
要是我們在場
would lie beneath the ground if we had been.
你的篡奪者朋友此時已經入土了
The Mad King is dead.
瘋王已死
Rhaegar lies beneath the ground.
雷加也倒臥沙場
Why weren't you there to protect your prince?
怎麼沒去保護你們的王子
Our prince wanted us here.
王子要我們守在這裏
Where's my sister?
我妹妹在哪兒
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
祝你在接下來的戰爭中好運
And now it begins.
現在戰爭開始
No.
不
Now it ends.
戰爭於此終結
He's better than my father.
他比我父親厲害
Far better.
厲害多了
But Father beat him.
但父親擊敗了他
Did he?
是嗎
I know he did.
我知道他贏了
Heard the story a thousand times.
這故事我聽過上千次
He stabbed him in the back.
他從背後偷襲了他
What's in the tower?
塔裏有什麼
That's enough for one day.
今天就到這兒吧
We'll visit again another time.
我們改日再來
I want to see where he's going. Time to go.
我想看他去了哪 該走了
Father!
父親
Why did you do that?
你爲什麼要這樣
Take me back there. I want to go back.
帶我回去 我想回去
No.
不行
He heard me. Maybe.
他聽到我了 或許吧
Maybe he heard the wind. He heard me.
或許他只是聽到了風聲 他聽到我了
The past is already written. The ink is dry.
歷史已經寫就 墨凝於紙
What's in that tower?
塔裏是什麼
I want to go back there.
我想回去
I've told you many times, stay too long where you don't belong
我說過很多次了 在你不該待的地方待太久
and you will never return.
你將無法回來
Why do I want to return?
我爲什麼要回來
So I can be a cripple again?
好再做個殘廢嗎
So I can talk to an old man in a tree?
好跟長在樹裏的老頭子說話嗎
You think I wanted to sit here for , years
你以爲我想在這裏枯坐千年
watching the world from a distance
遠遠看着世界
as the roots grew through me?
任憑樹根穿過身體
So why did you?
那你爲什麼還要在這
I was waiting for you.
我在等你
I don't want to be you.
我不想成爲你
I don't blame you.
這不怪你
You won't be here forever.
你不會永遠待在這裏
You won't be an old man in a tree.
你不會成爲長在樹裏的老頭
But before you leave,
但在離開之前
you must learn.
你必須學習
Learn what?
學什麼
Everything.
一切
偉大的卡麗熙 趕緊走
歡迎回家 卡麗熙
下去吧
你們幹什麼
放開我
我要砍了你們的頭
你們犯了個錯誤
你們會後悔的
我是卡奧的妻子
我們知道你是誰
我記得你喫駿馬的心
卓戈卡奧死後 你爲什麼沒來找我們
因爲我是風暴降生丹妮莉絲
解放者
彌林女王 龍之母
我不該跟你們待在一起
你的確曾是偉大卡奧的妻子
你以爲有你在他身邊 他能征服世界
但他沒有
我也曾是偉大卡奧的妻子
薩沃卡奧
我也以爲有我在他身邊 他能征服世界
你還年輕
我們都曾年輕
但我們都理解這世道
你也會理解的
如果你有幸留在我們身邊的話
要不我還能去哪
每個卡麗熙都會成爲多希卡林
沒錯 一旦她們的卡奧死去
但你去過外面的世界
那是禁忌
所有卡拉薩即將在此會集
他們將決定去洗劫哪座城市 奴役哪個部落
現在他們還得決定 要如何處置卓戈卡奧的銀髮遺孀
如果你走運 就能留在我們這裏 龍之母
那是你眼下最好的結局
I don't know how you stand it in all that leather.
真不知你們一身皮甲怎麼捱得住
If we could have the room.
麻煩你們下去
You look lovely today, my dear. You really do.
你今天真美 親愛的 真的
How you climbed all those steps without breaking a sweat.
爬那麼多級階梯不流一滴汗 你怎麼做到的
If you're going to torture me,
如果你要折磨我
just call them back and get on with it.
趕緊把他們叫回來開始吧
I am not a torturer.
我不折磨人
Though it so often is what people deserve.
儘管很多人都是活該受折磨
And it does provide answers.
而且折磨的確能讓我得到答案
But they're usually the wrong answers.
但通常都是錯誤的答案
My job is to find the right answers.
我的職責是找到正確的答案
Do you know how I do that?
你知道我怎麼找答案嗎
I do it by making people happy.
我讓人們快活
I'd like to make you happy, Vala.
我很樂意讓你快活 瓦拉
That's your name, isn't it, Vala?
那是你的名字 對不對 瓦拉
That's all right.
沒關係
I know who you are and what you've done.
我知道你是誰 做了什麼
You've done a lot.
你做過很多事
You've sacrificed your body for a cause,
你出賣身體是有原因的
which is more than most people do.
比大多數人高尚得多
And you've helped the Sons of the Harpy murder the Unsullied
你幫助鷹身女妖之子謀殺無垢者
and the Second Sons.
和次子團
The Unsullied and the Second Sons are foreign soldiers
無垢者和次子團是異邦戰士
brought here by a foreign queen
跟隨異邦女王而來
to destroy our city and our history.
摧毀我們的城市和歷史
I understand.
我明白
Well, that makes perfect sense
在你看來
from your perspective.
非常有道理
I have a different perspective, of course.
但我有不同觀點
I think it's important
我認爲
that you try to see things from my perspective
你必須站在我的角度看問題
just as I will try to see them from yours.
正如我站在你的角度看問題
Because that is the only way
因爲只有這樣
that I can make you and Dom happy.
我才能讓你和多姆都快活
That is how you pronounce it Dom?
多姆 是這樣發音嗎
I'm afraid I don't really speak the language.
抱歉我不太會講你們的語言
Such a handsome boy.
真是英俊的小男孩
Those big, brown eyes. Good luck keeping the ladies away.
一雙棕色的大眼睛 當心被姑娘們喫了
Yes, you're a true liberator, aren't you?
是啊 你真是解放者 不是嗎
You won't torture me, you'll just threaten my son.
你不折磨我 只會用我的兒子威脅我
Children are blameless.
孩子是無辜的
I have never hurt them.
我決不會傷害他們
Your boy is in no immediate danger,
你兒子眼下沒有危險
this I swear to you.
這點我可以保證
But between us, dear,
但我悄悄說一句 親愛的
you did conspire to kill the Queen's soldiers.
你曾共謀殺害女王的戰士
We both know the penalty for that crime.
我們都清楚這該當何罪
How will poor Dom get on without his mother?
可憐的多姆要是沒了母親可怎麼辦
And with his breathing problem.
何況他還有呼吸疾病
If I tell you anything, they'll kill me.
如果我說了 他們會殺了我
So either you kill me or they do.
不死在你手裏 也會死在他們手裏
Yes, from your perspective, this is a problem.
是啊 從你的角度 這是一個問題
There is a third option, though.
不過還有第三條路
A ship leaving tomorrow for Pentos.
明天有艘駛往潘託斯的船
I've already booked passage for a woman and her young son.
我已經爲一個女人和她的兒子訂了船票
I'll even throw in a bag of silver to help you start again.
我甚至會給你一袋銀幣 幫你重新開始
Though I'm afraid we'll have to ask
不過恐怕得勞煩
one of our leatherclad friends back in to carry it.
一位穿皮甲的朋友回來幫着搬
Far too heavy for me.
我是搬不動的
The boat sails at dawn.
船拂曉起航
You need to decide now.
你得現在決定
A new life for you and Dom
是跟多姆一起開始新生活
or...
還是...
What should we do while we wait?
等待的時候該做點什麼
To pass the time, what should we do?
打發時間 該做點什麼
What should we talk about?
我們談點什麼
You speak languages.
你會十九種語言
You must occasionally use some of them to talk about things.
一定時不時會用來聊聊天吧
You two, you spend a great deal of time together.
你們兩個相處了那麼久
What would you be talking about if I weren't here?
如果我不在 你倆會聊什麼
Patrol.
巡邏
When I am going on patrol with the Unsullied.
我跟無垢者一起巡邏的時候
What we see on patrol.
路上看到了什麼
Who we captured on patrol.
抓到了什麼
That's good. That's very good.
很好 非常好
But that's a report.
但那是彙報
I was thinking more of a conversation.
我問的是聊天
A wise man once said the true history of the world
一位智者曾經說過 真正的歷史
is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms.
是高雅房間裏的偉大談話史
Who said this?
這是誰說的
Me.
我
Just now.
剛纔說的
All right, no conversations.
好吧 不聊天了
Let's play a game.
我們玩個遊戲
You don't play games, either one of you, ever?
你們兩個從來沒玩過遊戲嗎
Games are for children.
遊戲是孩子玩的
My master Kraznys would sometimes make us play games.
克拉茲尼主人偶爾會讓我們玩遊戲
There, that's a start.
看 好的開始
Only the girls. No, no, no.
只有女孩 不不不
Not that. Of course not that.
不是那種 當然不是
Innocent games. Fun games.
純潔的遊戲 有趣的遊戲
Drinking games.
喝酒遊戲
We do not drink.
我們不喝酒
Until you do.
現在喝了
All right. No drinking.
好吧 不喝酒
We can play without drinking.
不喝酒也能玩
It's a wonderful game. I invented it.
這是很棒的遊戲 我發明的
Here's how it works.
規則是這樣
I make a statement about your past.
我描述你們的過去
If I'm wrong, I drink.
如果我說錯了 我喝酒
And if I'm right
如果我說對了
maybe we can't play without drinking.
還是得喝酒才能玩
Oh, you took your time.
你夠慢的
Sorry.
抱歉
I was busy learning who funds the Sons of the Harpy.
我在忙着調查鷹身女妖之子的資助者
Some things you can't rush. You found out?
這事急不來 你查到了嗎
The Good Masters of Astapor
阿斯塔波的善主
and the Wise Masters of Yunkai.
和淵凱的賢主
With help from their friends in Volantis.
還有瓦蘭提斯朋友的幫助
You see?
你看
You don't even have to worry about the local rebellion.
根本不必擔心本城的叛亂
We only have to worry about
我們只消擔心
the three rich foreign cities paying for it.
那三個花錢資助叛亂的富裕異邦
We conquered Astapor and Yunkai once.
我們曾征服過阿斯塔波和淵凱
We will do it again and execute the Masters.
我們將再次征服它們 處死奴隸主
If the Unsullied march off to reconquer Astapor and Yunkai,
如果無垢者前往征服阿斯塔波和淵凱
who will remain to defend the free people of Meereen?
誰來守衛彌林的自由民
If we do not fight them, how can we stop them?
如果我們不去戰鬥 如何能阻止他們
We cannot.
我們做不到
The Masters speak only one language.
奴隸主只會說一種語言
They spoke it to me for many years.
他們對我說過許多年
I know it better than my mother tongue.
我對它比母語還熟悉
If we want them to hear us, we must speak it back to them.
如果要他們順從我們 我們必須以牙還牙
May it be the last thing they ever hear.
這會是他們聽到的最後一句話
You may be right.
你也許是對的
So we will fight them?
所以我們會與他們作戰嗎
Possibly. Possibly?
可能吧 可能
It's a conversation.
我們這是在商議
Tell me, can your little birds get a message
告訴我 你的小小鳥能給
to the Good Masters of Astapor, the Wise Masters of Yunkai,
阿斯塔波的善主 淵凱的賢主
and benevolent enslavers of Volantis?
和瓦蘭提斯的奴隸主帶句話嗎
Of course. Men can be fickle,
當然可以 人也許易變
but birds I always trust.
但小小鳥永遠值得信任
Your eye looks much better, Arthur.
你的眼睛看上去好多了 亞瑟
How's your mother's jaw?
你媽媽的下巴情況如何
Better.
好多了
And your father?
你爸爸呢
No one's seen him.
沒人看見他
And no one will.
再也不會有人看見了
That worked out rather nicely.
恢復得還不錯
Will Lord Varys ever come back?
瓦里斯大人還會回來嗎
I don't think so.
我想不會了
Do you miss him?
你想他嗎
He was nice.
他是個好人
He called us his little birds.
他叫我們小小鳥兒
He gave us sweets.
他給我們糖喫
It's funny you should mention that.
既然提到這個
Guess what I happened to find today.
猜猜看我今天找到了什麼
Candied plums from Dorne.
多恩的糖梅
Now remember, if any of your friends
記住 如果你們的朋友
like sweets or need help, they can always come to me.
喜歡糖果或者需要幫助 隨時來找我
All I need in return are whispers.
我需要的回報只有一些悄悄話
No need to be afraid.
不用害怕
This is Ser Gregor.
這是格雷果爵士
He's friends with all my friends.
我的朋友也是他的朋友
Run along now.
走吧
Varys's little birds?
瓦里斯的小小鳥兒
Your little birds now, Your Grace.
現在是您的了 陛下
What did you do to him exactly?
你到底對他做了什麼
I haven't been able to get a clear answer.
你每次都支支吾吾的
Oh, a number of things.
就一些事情啦
Does he understand what we're saying?
他明白我們在說什麼嗎
I mean, to the extent that he ever understood
我是說 他以前就
complete sentences in the first place.
不太聽得全別人講話
He understands well enough.
他懂得足夠多
So tell him to march into the sept
那就告訴他 衝進大教堂
and crush the High Sparrow's head like a melon.
像砸甜瓜一樣砸碎大♥麻雀的頭
The High Sparrow has hundreds of Faith Militant surrounding him.
大♥麻雀周圍有數百戰爭之子保護
Ser Gregor can't face them all.
格雷果爵士無法以一敵百
And he won't have to.
他也不需要
He'll only have to face one.
他只需面對一人
Has the Faith leveled official charges yet?
教團下達正式指控了嗎
Not yet.
還沒
That is one trial by combat I look forward to watching.
真期待這場比武審判
Don't stop at the city.
不要止步於君臨
I want little birds in Dorne,
我想要小小鳥兒飛到多恩
in Highgarden, in the North.
飛到高庭 飛到北境
If someone is planning on making our losses their gains,
如果有人想把我們的一切掠爲己有
I want to hear it.
我要知道
If someone is laughing at the queen
如果有人在嘲笑太后
who walked naked through the streets covered in shit,
裸身遊街 遭人潑糞
I want to hear.
我要知道
I want to know who they are.
我要知道他們是誰
I want to know where they are.
我要知道他們在哪
As bad as Lord Varys was, Qyburn is worse.
瓦里斯大人已經夠壞了 而科本更甚
I told them all. I told them.
我警告過他們 警告過
He's arrogant, dangerous.
他既自大又危險
You don't get thrown out of the Citadel without good reason.
不會有人平白無故被趕出學城
And no one listened to my advice.
沒人聽從我的建議
So here we are.
我們才淪落至此
And what he's done to Gregor Clegane
他對格雷果·克里岡做的事
is an abomination.
真是造孽
We never sanctioned this experiment.
我們從未批准過這項實驗
I for one think it will be in our best interest
我覺得爲了我們的共同利益
to have the beast dest
應該把這個怪物毀...
Can I help you? Why are you here?
您有何貴幹 你爲什麼在這裏
My mother I was invited, my dear,
我母親 我是受邀前來 親愛的
to help deal with several troublesome issues,
解決幾件麻煩事
such as the queen's imprisonment.
比如王后被囚一事
Thank you for bringing it up.
謝謝您提及此事
It's well past time we addressed the abuses I endured.
早該爲我遭受的欺辱做出反擊
Margaery is the queen.
瑪格麗纔是王后
You are not the queen
您不是王后
because you're not married to the king.
因爲國王不是你丈夫
I do appreciate these things
我理解這些事
can get a bit confusing in your family.
在您家裏可能會有點混淆
This is a small council meeting.
這是御前會議
You have no position on the small council.
您並不是御前會議的一員
I'm the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
我是御林鐵衛隊長
The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard
御林鐵衛隊長
does have a position on the small council.
在御前會議總有一席之地吧
Grand Maester Pycelle, would you sanction that statement?
派席爾大學士 你認可這樣的說法嗎
Well, um...
這個
I would say Ser Gerold Hightower
傑洛德·高塔爵士
had a seat on the Mad King's council.
是瘋王的御前會議成員
Of course, that was the Mad King.
當然了 那是在瘋王時代
King Robert saw things differently.
勞勃國王對此有不同的看法
And King
還有...
What about Myrcella's death, Uncle?
彌賽菈的死怎麼說 叔叔
Do you consider the murder of your own blood
你認爲你血親的死
a troublesome issue?
是個棘手的問題嗎
The same women who murdered Myrcella
殺死彌賽菈的同一羣女人
have overthrown House Martell and taken control of Dorne.
已經推翻了馬泰爾家族的統治並控制了多恩
We've got a lot to discuss.
我們有很多事務需要討論
All of us together.
我們所有人一起
And seeing as you cannot make us leave,
而且看情況你們沒辦法趕走我們
we best get on with it.
那就開始討論吧
No, we cannot make you leave.
是啊 我們沒辦法把你們趕走
And you cannot make us stay.
而你們也沒辦法留住我們
Not unless you're gonna have that thing murder us all.
除非你想讓那個怪物把我們都殺掉
Your Grace.
陛下
My mother would like to see her daughter's final resting place.
我的母親想看看她女兒的長眠之處
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
非常抱歉 陛下
That's not possible. Not yet.
目前還不可以
When will it be possible?
什麼時候可以
When she's fully atoned for her sins.
當她徹底贖罪時
You cut off her hair and marched her naked
你剪掉她的頭髮 還讓她赤身裸體
through the streets in front of the whole city.
當着全城的面遊♥行示衆
That wasn't the full atonement?
那不算徹底贖罪嗎
No.
不
She must stand trial before seven septons
她必須在七名修士面前接受審判
so we can learn the true extent of her sins.
這樣我們才能瞭解她罪過的真相
I want you to let her see Myrcella's resting place.
我要你允許她去看彌賽菈的長眠之處
I am the king.
我是國王
You are.
你是
And what does that mean to you?
國王對你有何意義
It means a great deal to me.
國王對我意義重大
The Crown and the Faith
王權和信仰
are the twin pillars of the world.
是世界的兩大支柱
Do you know who told me that?
你知道這句話是誰告訴我的嗎
Your mother.
正是你的母親
My mother who is unclean?
我那不潔的母親嗎
My mother who still needs
我那在被你折磨過後
to atone after all you've put her through?
仍需贖罪的母親嗎
How do you think the Mother Above first came to us?
你認爲聖母是如何降臨人間的
How did men and women
世間的男女
first come to feel the Mother's presence, hmm?
是如何第一次感受聖母的存在的
It was through their own mothers.
是通過他們自己的母親
There's a great deal of falsehood in Cersei. You know that.
瑟曦還有很多謊言 你知道的
But when she speaks of you, the Mother's love outshines it all.
但當她談到你 聖母之愛的光芒就將其掩蓋
Her love for you is more real
她對你的愛
than anything else in this world
比世間任何事物都更加真實
because it doesn't come from this world.
因爲這份愛並非來自於這個世界
But you know that.
但是你明白
You've felt it.
你已經感受到了
You've seen her when she talks to you.
你見過她跟你說話的樣子
Yes.
是的
It's a great gift.
這是個偉大的恩賜
One I never had.
我從未有過如此福份
Envy.
嫉妒
One more thing for me to atone for.
是我應該懺悔的另一項罪過
Your Grace, do you may I?
陛下 我可以...
Do you mind?
你介意我坐下嗎
It's my knees.
我的膝蓋受不了了
Of course.
當然可以
When your mother made her walk of atonement,
你的母親踏上贖罪之旅
she did it to get back to you.
是爲了能夠回到你的身邊
I still don't understand why you want to put her
我還是不明白 她已經受了那麼多苦
through any more than she's already endured.
你爲什麼還要不依不饒
It's not what I want. It's what the gods want.
這並非我所願 而是諸神之意
They make their will known to us and it's up to us
諸神將旨意告訴我們
to either accept or reject it.
決定是否接受的是我們自己
Please.
請坐
If we're to be just and good,
如果我們想公正善良
then we accept it, all of us, even kings.
我們就得接受 不管你是草民還是國王
A true leader avails himself of the wisest counsel he can.
一位真正的領導者會聽從最智慧的建議
And no one is wiser than the gods.
沒人比諸神更加智慧
My grandfather once said something similar.
我外祖父說過類似的話
Except for the part about the gods.
除了跟諸神相關的那部分
The gods worked through him whether he knew it or not.
不管他是否意識到 諸神的旨意通過他顯達
As they work through your mother.
正如諸神的旨意也通過你母親顯達
There's so much good in all of us.
我們每個人心中都有善良的部分
The best we can do is to help each other bring it out.
我們能做的就是幫助彼此將其發掘出來
Who are you?
你是誰
No one.
無名之輩
Who were you before you came here?
你來到這裏之前是誰
Arya Stark.
艾莉亞·史塔克
Tell me about Arya Stark's family.
跟我說說艾莉亞·史塔克的家人
Her father was Eddard Stark.
她的父親是艾德·史塔克
Her mother was Catelyn Stark.
她的母親是凱特琳·史塔克
She had one sister, Sansa,
她有一個姐姐 珊莎
and four brothers.
還有四個兄弟
Three brothers.
三個兄弟
Robb, Bran, Rickon.
羅柏 布蘭 瑞肯
And a halfbrother Jon.
還有一個異母哥哥瓊恩
And where are they now?
他們現在在哪裏
They may be dead for all a girl knows.
據女孩所知他們可能都死了
Tell me about the Hound.
跟我說說獵狗
Also dead.
他也死了
Arya Stark left him to die.
艾莉亞·史塔克將他留下等死
He was on her list.
他在她的名單上
He was not on her list anymore.
他已經不在名單上了
She had taken him off it.
她已經將他除名
Why? Didn't she want him dead any longer?
爲什麼 她不想讓他死了嗎
She did and she did not.
她想 她也不想
She sounds confused.
她聽起來很迷茫
Yes, she was.
是的 她迷茫過
Who else was on Arya Stark's funny little list?
還有誰在艾莉亞·史塔克的有趣小名單上
Cersei Lannister.
瑟曦·蘭尼斯特
Gregor Clegane.
格雷果·克里岡
Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷
That's a short list.
名單很短
That can't be everyone you want to kill.
你要殺的人不可能那麼少
Are you sure you're not forgetting someone?
你確定沒有漏掉誰嗎
Which name would you like a girl to speak?
你想女孩告訴你誰的名字
If a girl tells me her name,
女孩說出自己的名字
I will give her eyes back.
我就把雙眼還給她
A girl has no name.
女孩沒有名字
Come.
過來
If a girl is truly no one,
若女孩真是無名之輩
she has nothing to fear.
她就無需害怕
Who are you?
你是誰
No one.
無名之輩
The Umbers are a famously loyal house.
安柏家以忠誠聞名
Famously loyal to the Starks.
以對史塔克家忠誠而聞名
And you, Lord Karstark.
你呢 卡史塔克伯爵
Your people share blood with the Starks, don't they?
你們跟史塔克家血脈相連 不是嗎
But here we are. Times change.
但事到如今 時代變了
When my father became Warden of the North,
我父親成爲北境守護時
your house refused to pledge their banners.
你的家族拒絕效忠
Your father was a cunt.
你父親是個混賬
My beloved father, the Warden...
我親愛的父親 北境...
Your father was a cunt and that's why you killed him.
你父親是個混賬 所以你殺了他
I might have done the same to my father
我也可能會殺我父親
if he hadn't have done me the favor of dying on his own.
不過他幫了我的忙 自己先死了
My father was poisoned by our enemies.
我父親是被敵人毒死的
Why have you come to Winterfell, Lord Umber?
你爲什麼來臨冬城 安柏大人
The bastard Jon Snow led an army of wildlings past the Wall.
私生子瓊恩·雪諾帶領一支野人軍隊越過長城
We're farther north than any of you fuckers.
我們比你們這些混♥蛋都更靠北
Wildlings come down, we always have to fight them first.
野人南下 我們首當其衝
I like fighting wildlings. Been doing it all my life.
我喜歡打野人 一輩子都在打
But there are too many of them for us to beat back alone.
但這次數量太多 我們無法獨自抗衡
So now you've come seeking help?
所以你是來尋求幫助的
We need to help each other.
我們要互相幫助
The colder it gets,
天氣越冷
the farther south those goat fuckers will roam.
那些狗♥日♥的就會越往南邊走
Won't take them long to get here.
他們不久就會來到這裏
You think a horde of wildlings can take Winterfell?
你以爲一羣野人就能拿下臨冬城嗎
If they get Jon Snow leading them, maybe.
如果有瓊恩·雪諾帶領 也許能
He knows this place better than we ever will.
他比我們都熟悉這片地方
Pledge your banners to House Bolton.
向波頓家族效忠
Swear loyalty to me as Warden of the North
承認我是北境守護
and we will fight together to destroy the bastard
我們就一起幹掉那個私生子
and all his wildling friends.
和他的野人朋友
I'm not kissing your fucking hand.
我不會吻你的爪子
Traditionally a bannerman kneels before his lord.
根據傳統 封臣當向封君下跪
I'm not doing that either.
我也不會下跪
Why would I trust a man who won't honor tradition?
我爲什麼要相信一個不尊重傳統的人
Your father honored tradition.
你父親尊重傳統
Knelt for Robb Stark.
向羅柏·史塔克下跪
Called him King of the North.
稱他爲北境之王
Was Robb Stark right to trust your father?
羅柏·史塔克相信你父親是信對了嗎
Then it appears we're at a bit of an impasse.
看來我們是走入僵局了fuck kneeling and fuck oaths.
去他的下跪 去他的誓言
I've got a gift for you.
我給你們帶了禮物
A girl, I hope. I prefer redheads.
我希望是個女孩 紅髮的最好
A girl, aye.
女的 沒錯
A wild one.
野女人
I like them wild.
我喜歡野女人
And the boy, nice and young.
還有男孩 年輕漂亮
The way Karstark likes them.
是卡史塔克喜歡的模樣
Who's this?
這是誰
Rickon Stark.
瑞肯·史塔克
How do I know that's Rickon Stark?
我怎麼知道這就是瑞肯·史塔克
Welcome home, Lord Stark.
歡迎回家 史塔克大人
It's time.
是時候了
If you have any last words, now is the time.
若有什麼遺言 現在說吧
You shouldn't be alive.
你不該還活着
It's not right.
這不對
Neither was killing me.
殺我也不對
My mother's still living at White Harbor.
我母親仍住在白港
Could you write her?
你能寫信給她嗎
Tell her I died fighting the wildlings.
告訴她我是與野人戰鬥而犧牲的
I had a choice, Lord Commander.
我當時面臨選擇 總司令大人
Betray you or betray the Night's Watch.
背叛你或背叛守夜人
You brought an army of wildlings into our lands.
你讓野人軍隊踏入我們的土地
An army of murderers and raiders.
一羣殺人犯和強盜
If I had to do it all over knowing where I'd end up,
若明知結果如此 再讓我選一次
I pray I'd make the right choice again.
我希望我能再次做出正確的選擇
I'm sure you would, Ser Alliser.
我相信你會的 艾裏沙爵士
I fought, I lost.
我戰鬥過 我輸了
Now I rest.
現在我可以安息了
But you, Lord Snow,
但你 雪諾大人
you'll be fighting their battles forever.
你會窮盡一生爲他們戰鬥
We should burn the bodies.
我們應該燒掉屍體
You should.
你去吧
What do you want me to do with this?
這件衣服要我怎麼處理
Wear it.
穿上它
Burn it.
燒了它
Whatever you want.
隨便你
You have Castle Black.
黑城堡是你的了
My watch is ended.
我的守望於斯結束