使命
Yes?
請進
For you, my lady.
您的信 小姐
How far is Mole's Town?
鼴鼠村離這裏多遠
Sansa.
珊莎
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
When I heard you had escaped Winterfell, I feared the worst.
聽聞你逃離臨冬城 我擔心得要死
You have no idea how happy I am
你不知道看到你安然無恙
to see you unharmed.
我有多高興
Unharmed?
安然無恙
What are you doing here?
你來幹什麼
I rode north with the Knights of the Vale to come to your aid.
我帶谷地騎士北上前來救助你
They're encamped at Moat Cailin as we speak.
他們此時正駐紮在卡林灣
To come to my aid?
前來救助我
Did you know about Ramsay?
你之前知道拉姆斯爲人嗎
If you didn't know, you're an idiot.
如果不知道 你就是白♥癡
If you did know, you're my enemy.
如果早就知道 你就是我的敵人
Would you like to hear about our wedding night?
想聽聽我們的新婚之夜是怎樣的嗎
He never hurt my face.
他從來不打我的臉
He needed my face, the face of Ned Stark's daughter.
他需要我的臉 奈德·史塔克女兒的臉
But the rest of me,
可我身體的其他部分
he did what he liked with the rest of me
其他部分 他爲所欲爲
as long as I could still give him an heir.
只要我還能給他一個繼承人
What do you think he did?
你認爲他做了什麼
I can't begin to contemplate
我無法設想...
What do you think he did to me?
你認爲他對我做了什麼
Lady Sansa asked you a question.
珊莎小姐在問你問題
He beat you.
他打你
Yes, he enjoyed that.
是的 他很喜歡打我
What else do you think he did?
你認爲他還做了什麼
Sansa, I What else?
珊莎 還有什麼
Did he cut you?
他用刀子割你了
Maybe you did know about Ramsay all along. I didn't know.
或許你一直都瞭解拉姆斯 我不知道
I thought you knew everyone's secrets.
我以爲你知道每個人的祕密
I made a mistake, a horrible mistake.
我犯了錯誤 可怕的錯誤
I underestimated a stranger.
我低估了一個陌生人
The other things he did,
他做的其他事情
ladies aren't supposed to talk about those things,
貴婦淑女不可宣之於口
but I imagine brothel keepers talk about them all the time.
可我想妓院老闆倒是常常掛在嘴邊的
I can still feel it.
我現在還能感覺到
I don't mean in my tender heart it still pains me so.
我說的不是我嬌弱的內心還感到受傷
I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now.
我現在站在此處 身體上仍然有那樣的感覺
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You said you would protect me.
你說過你會保護我
And I will. You must believe me when I tell you that I will.
我會保護你 你一定要相信我 我會的
I don't believe you anymore. I don't need you anymore.
我再也不信任你了 我也不再需要你
You can't protect me.
你保護不了我
You won't even be able to protect yourself
假如我讓布蕾妮砍了你
if I tell Brienne to cut you down.
你甚至不能保護自己
And why shouldn't I?
我爲何不讓她砍了你
Do you want me to beg for my life?
要我求你饒命嗎
If that's what you want, I will.
如果你想要我求饒 我會的
Whatever you ask that is in my power,
無論你有什麼要求 只要我能做到
I will do.
我都會去做
What if I want you to die here and now?
要是我要你立刻死在這裏呢
Then I will die.
那我就去死
You freed me from the monsters who murdered my family
你把我從謀害我家人的禽獸手裏救出來
and you gave me to other monsters who murdered my family.
轉送到另一夥謀害我家人的禽獸手裏
Go back to Moat Cailin.
回卡林灣去吧
My brother and I will take back the North on our own.
我哥哥和我會自己奪回北境
I never want to see you again.
我再也不要見到你
I would do anything to undo what's been done to you.
若能消除你遭受的屈辱 我願意做任何事
I know that I can't.
我知道我不能
Will you allow me to say one more thing before I go?
在我離開前 能允許我再說一件事嗎
Your greatuncle Brynden the Blackfish
你的外叔公黑魚布林登
has gathered what remains of the Tully forces and retaken Riverrun.
已經集結徒利家的殘餘兵馬 奪回了奔流城
You might consider seeking him out.
或許你該考慮與他取得聯♥系
The time may come when you need an army loyal to you.
有朝一日你可能會需要一支忠於你的軍隊
I have an army.
我有軍隊
Your brother's army.
你哥哥的軍隊
Halfbrother.
異母哥哥
You're not ready.
你還沒準備好
You should go home before it's too late.
趁還來得及 趕緊回家吧
You'll never be one of us, Lady Stark.
你永遠成不了我們的一員 史塔克小姐
She has a point.
她說得有道理
None of the first Faceless Men were born to lords and ladies.
第一代無面者中沒有生來的貴族
They began as slaves in the mines of Valyria.
他們是瓦雷利亞礦井中的奴隸
Who was the first?
第一個無面者是誰
He was no one.
他是無名之輩
The ManyFaced God taught him how to shed his face
千面之神教會他如何隱藏面孔
and how to give the gift.
如何施與慈悲
The man taught others in exchange for their service.
那個人又教給其他人 換取他們的侍奉
Many served, many more gifts were given.
許多人侍奉 許多慈悲被施與
Soon all the masters and overseers were gone
很快奴隸主和監工都不在了
and the Faceless Men fled.
無面者逃離了礦井
Where did they go?
他們去了哪裏
Here.
這裏
They founded the Free City of Braavos and built this house.
他們來到布拉佛斯的自由城邦建起這座房子
These were the faces they wore in life
這些是他們生時的面孔
when they were not wearing others.
在他們沒戴着其他面孔的時候
The first Faceless Men.
第一批無面者
And now a girl is one of them,
現在女孩是他們中的一員了
if a girl desires.
如果女孩想要
A girl has no desires.
女孩什麼都不想要
Who?
誰
An actress who calls herself Lady Crane.
一個自稱克連恩夫人的女演員
She performs at the theater in Sheelba Square.
在雪芭廣場的劇院演出
A girl has been given a second chance.
女孩得到了第二次機會
There will not be a third.
不會有第三次
One way or another,
無論怎樣
a face will be added to the hall.
千面廳都會多一張面孔
Oh, murdered by a boar.
哦 獵豬不成反被拱
The great big hairy whore.
長毛畜生個頭猛
He dug in his tusks and dug out my guts
獠牙一戳腸子流
and soon I am no more.
我這就要完蛋嘍
Oh, come, Father, in bed you must lie.
快來 父親 您得躺下
I love you, Father. Please don't die.
我愛您 父親 請不要死
Shut up, you swine! Cersei, more wine.
閉嘴 蠢豬 瑟曦 添酒
I feel the winds of winter as they lick across the land.
我能感覺到冬日的寒風拂過大地
And our son alone on that cold, cold throne
我們的兒子孤獨地坐在冰冷的王座上
without a guiding hand.
無人教導
Who will teach him strength? Who will teach him grace?
誰來教他堅強 誰來教他威儀
To whom will he turn when it's time
當他要學會直面黑暗時
to learn to look darkness in the face?
又該向誰求助
Ned Stark will do fine. Now bring me more wine.
奈德·史塔克就行 快給我拿酒來
Ooh, what's happened here, then?
這是怎麼一回事
He brought you here, Ned Stark,
他叫你來 奈德·史塔克
cause you're the brightest fellow in the land.
是因爲天下數你最聰明'
You should be king of us all
你應該當我們的國王
and I should be your Hand.
我該做你的首相
We men of the North are right good hands
我們北境的漢子最會管教
at keeping people lawful.
人民守法了
I'd ask him for permission,
我想徵求他的同意
but he smells too bloody awful.
但他太臭了
I die! I die!
我死了 我死了
And here I now must lie.
我得躺在這裏了
Oh, woe. Oh, no.
哎呀 糟糕
Oh, I am about to go.
我要死了
Will you stay on as Joffrey's Hand?
你可以做喬佛裏的首相嗎
The Iron Throne's what I demand.
我要的是鐵王座
You cannot. I can.
你不能 我可以
You will not. I will.
你不會的 我會的
You dare not. I dare yes.
你不敢 我敢
The line of succession. What's that mean?
但是繼承順序 那是什麼意思
The proper progression. What's that mean?
正當程序 那是什麼意思
The lawful ascension. What's that mean?
合法晉升 那是什麼意思
So move along, give me my chair
閃開吧 把椅子給我
and there won't be no more trouble.
就不會再有麻煩了
But we had a deal all done and dusted.
但我們都說好的
I'm starting to think you can't be trusted.
我開始覺得你不值得信任了
Save my father.
救救我父親
Truly you should. Killing the man will do you no good.
你的確該饒他一命 殺他對你沒好處
Save him, please. Show him mercy.
救救他吧 饒他一命
Show the people what a good king should be.
讓人民看到一個好國王的氣度
Good people, you may all relax.
各位 別緊張
My father's friend shall be spared the
我父親的朋友會被饒恕
Father! No!
父親 不
Oh, Father.
父親
Worry not! All is well.
別擔心 沒事的
I have here a decree from my father Tywin Lannister,
我有我父親泰溫·蘭尼斯特下達的法令
the richest man you'll see.
他是世上最有錢的人
He proclaims me Hand of the King.
他宣佈我爲國王之手
The position's mine for life.
這位子永遠屬於我了
And he's given me permission to take Sansa as my wife.
他還允許我娶珊莎爲妻
You'll learn that what I lack in height,
你會發現我個頭雖然不高
I make up for in appetite.
胃口卻大得很
So let's forget about your plight,
忘了你的誓約吧
and go rehearse our wedding night.
去彩排我們的新婚之夜
It's a wart. Two warts.
有個疣子 有兩個
I've got two fucking warts on my cock.
我的命根子上有倆疣子
Well, don't worry, love.
別擔心 寶貝兒
They usually go away in five or six years.
過個五六年就消了
Oh, wash this, darling. It stinks of me.
把這件洗了 沾了我一身臭氣
You can do better, Bianca, dear.
你可以演得更好的 比安卡 親愛的
You must do.
你必須演得更好
I had two lines.
我就兩句臺詞
There are no small parts. You rang very false.
沒有所謂的小角色 你太浮誇了
I rang very false?
我浮誇
What you need, love, is for someone to ring you true.
親愛的 你需要有人給你點真實感
You weren't complaining about me last night.
你昨晚可沒抱怨我
May I get you some wine, Lady Crane?
需要我給您拿點紅酒來嗎 克連恩夫人
I'm a rum girl, Bobono.
我喜歡喝朗姆酒 博邦奴
You need to know that if we're going to be intimate.
如果我們要親近 你就得知道這些事
Of course we're going to be intimate.
我們當然會親近了
It's only a matter of time.
遲早的事
To our children.
敬我們的孩子們
May they have your talent.
願他們有你的才華
And your filthy mind.
和你的下流
A girl will poison the rum.
女孩要在朗姆酒裏下毒
Lady Crane is the only one who drinks it.
只有克連恩夫人喝那個
If a girl could use one of the faces from the hall...
如果女孩可以用大廳裏的臉...
A girl is not ready.
女孩還沒準備好
She's a good actress.
她是個好演員
So a man has heard.
某人聽說了
Seems like a decent woman.
似乎是個好人
Does death only come for the wicked and leave the decent behind?
難道死亡只帶走惡人而留下好人嗎
No.
不
Who wants her dead?
誰要她死
That does not matter. The price was paid.
無所謂 錢已付
The younger actress.
年輕一點的那個女演員
She's jealous because Lady Crane is better.
她嫉妒克連恩夫人演得更好
A girl must decide if she wants to serve the ManyFaced God.
女孩得決定她是否想服侍千面之神
A girl has decided.
女孩已經決定了
A servant does not ask questions.
僕人不提問題
No! No! No!
不不不
It was you.
是你
You made the white walkers.
是你創造了異鬼
We were at war.
我們當時在打仗
We were being slaughtered.
我們慘遭屠戮
Our sacred trees cut down.
我們的聖樹被砍伐
We needed to defend ourselves.
我們需要保護自己
From whom?
抵禦誰
From you.
你們
From men.
人類
We speak in the presence of the Drowned God.
淹神爲證
In his name we gather today
我們今天以他之名齊聚於此
to choose a new king as our leader.
選一位新王做我們的領袖
Who makes a claim?
誰要稱王
I am Yara Greyjoy,
我是雅拉·葛雷喬伊
daughter of Balon Greyjoy,
巴隆·葛雷喬伊之女
King of the Iron Islands.
他是鐵羣島的先王
I claim the Salt Throne.
我要繼承鹽王座
We've never had a queen. Not once.
我們從沒有過女王 一個也沒有
There are many things we've never done.
我們有好多沒做過的事呢
We've never made our mark upon the world.
我們也從未在這世上闖出過名堂
The great lords of Westeros pay us no mind
維斯特洛的大老爺們根本不在意我們
until our little raids buzz through their kingdoms
直到我們在他們的王國不斷地燒殺擄掠
long enough to become a nuisance.
成了他們的眼中釘肉中刺
Then they swat us down.
然後他們將我們打垮
They conquer us, humiliate us,
征服我們 羞辱我們
and go right back to forgetting we exist.
然後再次忘記我們的存在
Aye!
沒錯
We are a sea people. Aye!
我們是海洋的子民 沒錯
Our god is a sea god. Aye!
我們的神是海洋的神靈 沒錯
When I am queen, we will build a fleet that
當我成爲女王 我們將打造一支艦隊...
You shall not be queen! I am not finished!
你不能做女王 我還沒有說完
Yes, you are! A woman will not lead us.
你說完了 女人不能領導我們
Not when Balon's own male heir has returned.
畢竟巴隆的兒子已經回來了
I am Theon Greyjoy...
我是席恩·葛雷喬伊
last living son of Balon Greyjoy.
巴隆·葛雷喬伊僅存的兒子
And she is your rightful ruler.
她是你們合法的統治者
Aye!
沒錯
Those of you that have sailed under her,
你們曾在她的號令下出海
and there are many of you here,
在場的很多人
you know what she is. Aye!
也都瞭解她 沒錯
She is a reaver. Aye!
她是掠奪者 沒錯
She is a warrior. Aye!
她是戰士 沒錯
She is ironborn!
她是鐵種
Aye!
沒錯
We will find no better leader.
沒有比她更合適的領袖
This is our queen.
她就是我們的女王
Yara! Yara! Yara!
雅拉 雅拉 雅拉
I'm Euron Greyjoy.
我是攸倫·葛雷喬伊
I claim the Salt Throne.
我要繼承鹽王座
Niece.
侄女
Nephew.
侄子
Little Theon.
小席恩
Heard you managed to fuck things right into the ground.
聽說你把事情搞砸了
Captured a castle you couldn't keep.
奪下一座守不住的城堡
Got yourself taken prisoner.
害自己淪爲階下囚
Even heard you have no cock.
還聽說你沒了命根子
Explains why you think a woman can be king.
難怪你覺得女人可以稱王
When did you return, Uncle?
你什麼時候回來的 叔叔
A few days ago.
幾天前
I had some things to take care of.
我有一些事情需要處理
Long overdue.
拖了很久了
I'm glad you're here.
很高興你來了
Now I know what my first act as queen will be.
現在我知道登基後首先該做什麼
To execute the man who killed my father.
處死殺害我父親的兇手
I did.
沒錯
I killed him.
是我殺了他
Threw him right over a rope bridge
把他扔下了索橋
and watched him fall.
看着他摔下去
He was leading us nowhere
他在領導我們走向末路
and we would still be heading there if it weren't for me.
若不是我 我們還在死路上呢
No one loved him. No one wanted to follow him.
沒人愛戴他 沒人想要追隨他
He led us into two wars we couldn't win.
他害我們捲進了兩場贏不了的戰爭
I apologize to you all for not killing him years ago.
我向各位道歉 沒有早幾年殺了他
That would have been hard to do.
那恐怕很難
You weren't here.
你不在這裏
Last I heard, you were gallivanting around the world
上次聽到你的消息 你正在滿世界閒逛
having a grand old time.
縱情享樂
Gallivanting?
閒逛
That the sort of thing you start to say
你的命根子被切掉以後
once your dick gets chopped off?
開始這麼說話了嗎
Did the great lords of Westeros teach you words like that?
是維斯特洛的老爺們教你這麼說話嗎
You were gone.
你當時走了
Yara was here.
雅拉在
Being ironborn. Leading ironborn.
身爲鐵種 領導鐵種
Getting ready to bring us back to glory.
準備着帶領我們重拾榮光
And how will she do that?
她打算怎麼做
I will build the largest fleet the world has ever seen.
我會打造一支世上最大的艦隊
Right idea,
想法對頭
except I'm the one who's going to build the Iron Fleet
只不過打造鐵艦隊的人將會是我
because I'm the one who knows how to use it.
因爲只有我知道如何使用它
I've been all over the world.
我曾周遊世界
I've seen more of it than all of you combined.
我比在場所有人都要見多識廣
And across the sea there is a person
在大海對岸 有一個人
who hates the great lords of Westeros just as much as we do.
跟我們一樣憎恨維斯特洛的老爺們
Someone with a large army,
那人有一支大軍
three large dragons, and no husband.
三隻巨龍 眼下尚無夫婿
I'm going to build that fleet
我會打造一支艦隊
and I'm going to gallivant right over
閒逛過去
and give it to Daenerys Targaryen
將它交給丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
along with my big cock.
再奉上我的大♥屌
You're going to seduce the Dragon Queen?
你要勾引龍女王
I'm not going to seduce her. The Iron Fleet will seduce her.
我不會勾引她 勾引她的是鐵艦隊
And together we're going to take the Seven Kingdoms.
我們將一起征服七國
I wasn't born to be king.
我並非生來就是王
I paid the iron price
我付了鐵錢
and here I stand.
現在我站在這裏
Euron! Euron! Euron! Euron!
攸倫 攸倫 攸倫 攸倫
Euron! Euron! Euron! Euron!
攸倫 攸倫 攸倫 攸倫
Euron! Euron!
攸倫 攸倫
May Euron, your servant,
讓攸倫 您的僕人
be born again from the sea as you were.
與您一樣從海里重生
Bless him with salt. Bless him with stone.
賜予他海鹽的祝福 賜予他堅石的祝福
Bless him with steel.
賜予他鋼鐵的祝福
Listen to the waves. Listen to the god.
聽那海濤的聲音 聽那神靈的呼喚
He is speaking to us and he says
他正在對我們說話 他說
we shall have no king but Euron Greyjoy.
我們將奉攸倫·葛雷喬伊爲王
Let the sea wash your follies and your vanities away.
讓大海洗去你的愚昧和虛妄
Let the old Euron drown.
淹死過去的攸倫
Let his lungs fill with seawater.
讓海水充盈他的肺
Let the fish eat the scales off his eyes.
讓魚兒喫掉他眼睛上的鱗
What is dead may never die,
逝者不死
but rises again harder and stronger.
必將再起 其勢更烈
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
Where are my niece and nephew?
我的侄兒侄女在哪兒
Let's go murder them.
我們去殺了他們
They stole our best ships.
他們偷走了我們最好的船
Won't be enough to save them.
那也救不了他們
Go back to your homes.
回家去
Chop down every tree you can find.
砍倒每一棵樹
Quartersaw the timber and start building.
鋸開木頭 開始造船
I want every man bending planks.
我要每一個男人都去加工木板
I want every woman spinning flax for sails.
我要每一個女人都去織船帆
Build me a thousand ships
爲我造千艘戰艦
and I will give you this world.
我將還你們整個世界
I banished you twice.
我兩次將你放逐
You came back twice.
你又兩度回到我身邊
And you saved my life.
你還救了我的命
So I can't take you back
所以我既不能接受你
and I can't send you away.
也不能把你趕走
You must send me away.
您必須趕我走
Is there a cure?
能治好嗎
I don't know.
我不清楚
How long does it take?
你還剩多長時間
I don't know that either.
這個我也不清楚
But I've seen what happens when it goes far enough.
但是我見過病況惡化後的樣子
I'll end things before that.
在那之前我會做個了斷
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
I'm so sorry.
我非常遺憾
Don't be.
不必遺憾
All I've ever wanted was to serve you.
侍奉您是我畢生的願望
Tyrion Lannister was right.
提利昂·蘭尼斯特說的沒錯
I love you.
我愛您
I'll always love you.
永遠愛您
Goodbye, Khaleesi.
別了 卡麗熙
Do not walk away from your queen,
不要離開你的女王
Jorah the Andal.
安達爾人喬拉
You have not been dismissed.
我還沒允許你退下
You pledged yourself to me.
你曾宣誓效忠於我
You swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life.
你發誓終生奉行我的意旨
Well, I command you to find the cure
現在 我命令你找到治癒的辦法
wherever it is in this world.
無論它在天涯海角
I command you to heal yourself
我命令你治癒自己
and then return to me.
然後回到我身邊
When I take the Seven Kingdoms,
當我奪取七大王國
I need you by my side.
我要你伴我左右
In the last fortnight since our pact with the Masters,
在我們與奴隸主達成協議之後的兩週裏
how many killings have been carried out by the Sons of the Harpy?
鷹身女妖之子造成了多少傷亡
None.
無人傷亡
And how many Masters have been butchered by the free men?
自由人又殺了多少奴隸主呢
Two, but that was the day of the pact.
兩個 但那是達成協議當天的事情
Since then, nothing.
在那之後 什麼都沒發生
So it's safe to say that a fragile peace has taken hold.
所以可以說我們維持了脆弱的和平
For now.
暫時的和平
For now is the best we get in our profession.
暫時的和平已經是我們得到的最好結果了
It's not enough.
然而這並不足夠
Considering the city was on the brink of civil war,
考慮到這座城市曾處於內戰邊緣
I'd say it's a good start.
我覺得這是個不錯的開頭
It's not enough for Meereen to have peace.
彌林只有和平可不夠
They need to know Daenerys is responsible for it.
他們得知道和平是丹妮莉絲帶來的
The Sons of the Harpy have a good story.
鷹身女妖之子有一套不錯的說法
Resist the foreign invaders.
反抗異邦入侵者
Our queen has an even better story.
我們的女王有一套更好的說法
Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains and all that.
龍之母 解放者 以及所有那些名號
The people know who brought them freedom.
人民知道是誰帶來了自由
Yes, but do they know who brought them security?
是的 但他們知道是誰提供了安全嗎
Who brought about an end to the violence?
是誰終結了暴力
We need someone the people trust,
我們需要一個人民信任的人
someone they know cannot be bought or influenced.
那種他們相信不會被收買或利用的人
Sounds like quite the hero. Where would we find him?
聽起來是個英雄人物 我們去哪裏找他呢
Who said anything about "Him"?
誰說是"他"了
在諸位面前的是金瓦拉
瓦蘭提斯紅神廟的大祭司
真相之焰
智慧之光
光之王的第一僕人
歡迎來到彌林
That's about the extent of my Valyrian.
我就會說這幾句瓦雷利亞語
Thank you for travelling all this way.
感謝你不遠萬里來到這裏
I know from personal experience how uncomfortable the journey can be.
我親身體驗過旅途的艱辛
The truth is we need your help.
其實我們需要你的幫助
We had hoped that we could somehow persuade you to
我們希望能夠說服你...
You don't need to persuade me.
你們不需要說服我
I came to help.
我就是來提供幫助的
Daenerys Stormborn is the one who was promised.
風暴降生丹妮莉絲是預言之人
From the fire she was reborn to remake the world.
她從烈火中重生 再造這個世界
Yes.
沒錯
She has freed the slaves from their chains
她將奴隸從枷鎖中解放
and crucified the Masters for their sins.
釘死了罪惡萬端的奴隸主
She did indeed.
她確實做了
Her dragons are fire made flesh,
她的龍是火焰鑄就的血肉
a gift from the Lord of Light.
那是光之王的饋贈
But you heard all of this before, haven't you?
但是這些你們以前都聽過 不是嗎
On the Long Bridge of Volantis.
在瓦蘭提斯的長橋上
The dragons will purify nonbelievers by the thousands,
龍將淨化無數不信真♥主之人
burning their sins and flesh away.
讓他們的罪惡與血肉灰飛煙滅
Ideally we'd avoid purifying too many nonbelievers.
我們最好別把不信光之王的全淨化了
The Mother of Dragons has followers of many different faiths.
龍之母有許多不同信仰的追隨者
You want your queen to be worshipped and obeyed.
你希望女王受到景仰和服從
And while she's gone, you want her advisors
而當她不在的時候 你希望她的顧問們
to be worshipped and obeyed.
也受到景仰和服從
I'd settle for obeyed.
服從就夠了
I will summon my most eloquent priests.
我會召集最雄辯的祭司們
They will spread the word.
讓他們散佈消息
Daenerys has been sent to lead the people against the darkness
說丹妮莉絲是被派來帶領人民
in this war and in the great war still to come.
在現在與將來的大戰中對抗黑暗的人
That sounds most excellent.
聽起來棒極了
A man named Stannis Baratheon was anointed
一個叫做史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的人
as the chosen one by one of your priestesses.
曾被你們的一位祭司認定爲神選之人
He, too, had a glorious destiny.
他也有過不可限♥量的前途
He attacked King's Landing and was soundly defeated
他曾經攻打君臨 被我身邊這位
by the man standing beside me.
打得大敗而歸
Last I had heard, he had been defeated again,
聽說最近他又被打敗了
this time at Winterfell and this time for good.
這次是在臨冬城 再也不能捲土重來
We'd be most grateful for
我們將非常感激
any support you could provide the queen.
你對女王提供的一切支持
I suppose it's hard for a fanatic to admit a mistake.
我認爲讓狂熱的信徒承認錯誤不是件容易的事
Isn't that the whole point of being a fanatic?
那不就是身爲狂熱信徒的全部意義嗎
You're always right.
你們永遠是正確的
Everything is the Lord's will.
一切皆爲光之王的旨意
Everything is the Lord's will.
一切皆爲光之王的旨意
But men and women make mistakes.
但凡人會犯錯
Even honest servants of the Lord.
即使是真♥主忠誠的僕人
And you, an honest servant of the Lord,
而你 真♥主忠誠的僕人
why should I trust you to know any more
我爲什麼要相信你知道的
than the priestess who counseled Stannis?
比輔佐史坦尼斯的女祭司多
My friend has a healthy skepticism of religion,
我的朋友對宗教抱有善意的懷疑
but we are all loyal supporters of the queen.
但我們都是女王的忠實支持者
Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason.
任何人的所屬所在皆有緣由
Terrible things happen for a reason.
發生可怕的事情亦有緣由
Take what happened to you, Lord Varys, when you were a child.
就拿你小時候的遭遇來說吧 瓦里斯大人
If not for your mutilation at the hand of a secondrate sorcerer,
若你不曾受到二流男巫的摧殘
you wouldn't be here helping the Lord's Chosen
你就無法在此處輔佐天命之人
bring his light into the world.
將真♥主的光明帶到世上
Knowledge has made you powerful.
知識讓你強大
But there's still so much you don't know.
但你不知道的還有很多
Do you remember what you heard that night
你還記得那天晚上 男巫把你的命根子
when the sorcerer tossed your parts in the fire?
丟進火裏時 你聽到了什麼嗎
You heard a voice call out from the flames. Do you remember?
你聽見了從火焰中傳出的聲音 還記得嗎
Should I tell you what the voice said?
要我告訴你那聲音說了什麼嗎
Should I tell you the name of the one who spoke?
要我告訴你說話者的名號嗎
We serve the same queen.
我們爲同一個女王效力
If you are her true friend,
如果你是她忠誠的朋友
you have nothing to fear from me.
你就無需害怕我
He saw me, the Night King!
夜王 他看見我了
He saw me! He touched you.
他看見我了 他碰到你了
I don't know. He was close, but...
我不知道 他離我很近 但是...
He touched you.
他碰到你了
He knows you are here. He'll come for you.
他知道你在這裏 他會來找你
But he can't get in.
但他無法進來
He can now. His mark is on you.
他現在可以了 你身上有他的印記
You must leave, all of you.
你們必須離開 所有人
Come on, Hodor. Help me with the sledge.
快 阿多 幫我搬雪橇
Hodor.
阿多
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
對不起 我不是有意的
The time has come. The time for what?
是時候了 是時候做什麼
For you to become me.
讓你成爲我
But am I ready?
但我準備好了嗎
No.
沒有
We can't defend the north from the walkers
我們無法北拒異鬼
and the south from the Boltons.
南防波頓家族
If we want to survive, we need Winterfell
如果我們要存活下來 我們就需要臨冬城
and to take Winterfell, we need more men.
而要攻下臨冬城 我們需要更多兵力
Aside from the Starks and the Boltons,
除了史塔克家和波頓家
the most powerful houses in the North
北境最強大的家族
are the Umbers, the Karstarks, and the Manderlys.
是安柏家 卡史塔克家和曼德勒家
The Umbers and the Karstarks
安柏家和卡史塔克家
have already declared for the Boltons,
已經公開效忠波頓家
so we're not doing so well there.
所以我們目前形勢嚴峻
The Umbers gave Rickon to our enemies. They can hang.
安柏家把瑞肯交給了我們的敵人 該吊死他們
But the Karstarks declared for Ramsay
但卡史塔克家效忠拉姆斯
without knowing they had another choice.
是因爲他們不知道還有別的選擇
I beg your pardon, my lady,
抱歉 小姐
but they know that a Stark beheaded their father.
但他們知道史塔克家的人殺了他們父親
I don't think we can count on them either.
我不認爲我們可以指望他們
How well do you know the North, Ser Davos?
你對北境瞭解多少 戴佛斯爵士
Precious little, my lady.
少之又少 小姐
My father always said Northerners are different.
我父親總說北境人是不一樣的
More loyal, more suspicious of outsiders.
更忠誠 對外人更有戒心
They may well be loyal,
他們可能是忠誠
but how many rose up against the Boltons
但當波頓背叛你的家族時
when they betrayed your family?
他們又有多少人站出來了
I may not know the North, but I know men.
我也許不瞭解北境 但我瞭解人
They're more or less the same in any corner of the world
無論來自何處 他們都或多或少地相似
and even the bravest of them don't want to see
即使他們中最勇敢的人也不願意看到
their wives and children skinned for a lost cause.
自己的妻兒因註定的失敗而被剝皮
If Jon's going to convince them to fight alongside him,
如果瓊恩要說服他們追隨他戰鬥
they need to believe it's a fight they can win.
他們得相信自己能夠勝利
There are more than three other houses in the North...
北境的家族不止這三個
Glover, Mormont, Cerwyn,
葛洛佛 莫爾蒙 賽文
Mazin, Hornwood.
麥辛 霍伍德
Two dozen more. Together they equal all the others.
二十幾個 他們一起足以與其他家族抗衡
We can start small and build.
我們可以一點一點地爭取
The North remembers.
北境永不遺忘
They remember the Stark name.
他們記得史塔克的名字
People will still risk everything for it,
人們會爲此不惜一切代價
from White Harbor to Ramsay's own door.
從白港到拉姆斯自家門前
I don't doubt it.
我不懷疑
But Jon doesn't have the Stark name.
但瓊恩沒有繼承史塔克的姓
No, but I do.
他沒有 但我有
Jon is every bit as much Ned Stark's son
瓊恩是奈德·史塔克的兒子
as Ramsay is Roose Bolton's.
就像拉姆斯是盧斯·波頓的兒子
And there are also the Tullys. They're not Northern,
而且還有徒利家 雖然他們不是北境人
but they will back us against the Boltons without question.
但他們會毫不猶疑地援助我們對抗波頓家
I didn't know the Tullys still had an army.
我不知道徒利家還有軍隊
My uncle the Blackfish has reformed it and retaken Riverrun.
我外叔公黑魚重建了軍隊 並奪回了奔流城
How do you know that?
你是怎麼知道的
Ramsay received a raven before I escaped Winterfell.
在我逃離臨冬城之前 拉姆斯收到了信
That's good.
那很好
The Blackfish is a legend.
黑魚是個傳奇人物
His support would mean a great deal.
他的支持意義重大
Stark, Tully, a few more houses,
史塔克 徒利 再加上一些家族
almost starts to look like a winning side.
有那麼一點兒勝利的曙光了
I've sworn to protect you, my lady.
我發過誓要保護你 小姐
You heard them. We need more men
你聽到他們說的了 我們需要更多兵力
and my uncle has an army.
而我外叔公有一支軍隊
We can send the Blackfish a raven.
我們可以給黑魚送信
Can't risk Ramsay intercepting it.
萬一被拉姆斯攔截怎麼辦
It has to be you.
只能你親自送
Ride for Riverrun. My uncle will talk to you
去奔流城 我外叔公會接待你的
and you'll know how to talk to him.
你也知道該怎麼跟他說
What is it?
怎麼了
I don't like leaving you here alone.
我不想把你一個人留下
With Jon?
因爲瓊恩
Not him. He seems trustworthy.
不是他 他看起來很可靠
A bit brooding, perhaps.
也許有點陰沉
I suppose that's understandable, considering.
我想這也可以理解
The others, though.
其他人就另說了
Davos and the Red Woman helped a man murder his own brother
戴佛斯和紅袍女協助他人謀殺其親弟弟
with bloodmagic.
使用血魔法
And when Stannis paid for his crime, where were they?
史坦尼斯認罪伏誅 他們怎樣呢
Already out looking for a leader with better prospects.
已經另找一位更有前途的主君
And that wildling fellow with the beard
還有那個大鬍子野人...
Jon isn't Tormund. Jon isn't Davos,
瓊恩不是託蒙德 不是戴佛斯
the Red Woman or Stannis for that matter.
不是紅袍女 不是史坦尼斯
Jon is Jon.
瓊恩就是瓊恩
He's my brother. He'll keep me safe. I trust him.
她是我哥哥 他會護我安全 我相信他
Then why did you lie to him
那他問你如何獲得奔流城的消息時
when he asked you how you learned about Riverrun?
你爲什麼不對他說實話呢
New dress?
新衣服啊
I made it myself. Do you like it?
我自己縫的 你喜歡嗎
Yeah, it's I like the wolf bit.
當然 我喜歡這狼
Good, because I made this for you.
很好 因爲我給你做了這個
I made it like the one Father used to wear.
照着以前父親穿的樣式
As near as I can remember.
儘量按照記憶中的樣子
Thank you, Sansa.
謝謝你 珊莎
You're welcome.
不客氣
Don't knock it down while I'm gone.
我走後別把這裏拆了
I'll do my best.
我盡力
Good luck.
祝你好運
Should we close the gate, Lord Commander?
我們要關上門嗎 總司令大人
I'm not the Lord Comman
我不是總司...
yeah, ahem, close the bloody gate.
是的 關上該死的門
We can go home now, Hodor.
我們現在可以回家了 阿多
Well, maybe not home home,
當然 也許算不上真正的家
but somewhere that isn't a cave.
但好歹不是山洞
Hodor.
阿多
Eat something that isn't moss.
也不用再喫苔蘚
I want an egg. How do you like 'em?
我想喫雞蛋 你喜歡怎麼做的
Boiled? Fried up with some butter?
煮的 還是用黃油煎的
Hodor.
阿多
With a rasher of bacon and some blood sausage.
再來點燻肉片和血腸
Hodor.
阿多
Get Bran and run!
帶上布蘭快跑
Bran. Bran, wake up.
布蘭 布蘭 醒醒
Bran. Hodor. Hodor.
布蘭 阿多 阿多
Bran, wake up.
布蘭 醒醒
Gods keep you on the kingsroad. Take it easy.
諸神保佑你在國王大道上平安 別擔心
Watch yourself.
照顧自己
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Help me!
來幫忙
Go!
走
Go!
走
Remember that you are a Stark.
記住你是史塔克家的人
Comport yourself with dignity at the Vale
去了艾林谷要注意言行舉止
and try to stay out of fights.
別跟人打架
Yes, Father.
是 父親
But if you have to fight, win.
如果躲不開 要打贏
Bran! Bran, wake up!
布蘭 布蘭 醒過來
Bran! Bran! Bran, wake up.
布蘭 布蘭 醒醒
Bran! Bran, wake up! Hodor. Hodor.
布蘭 醒醒 阿多 阿多
You have to wake up.
你必須醒過來
We need Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
我們需要阿多 阿多 阿多
Bran, we need Hodor.
布蘭 我們需要阿多
Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor.
布蘭 你必須醒來 我們需要阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Bran, we're all going to die!
布蘭 我們都會死
Bran, wake up!
布蘭 醒醒
We're all going to die! Bran! Bran!
我們都會死 布蘭 布蘭
Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor.
布蘭 你必須醒來 我們需要阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Warg into Hodor now!
快控制阿多
Bran, wake up. We need Hodor.
布蘭 醒醒 我們需要阿多
We need Hodor. Warg into Hodor now! Now!
我們需要阿多 快控制阿多 快
Listen to your friend, Brandon.
聽你朋友的話 布蘭登
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Summer! Go.
夏天 跑
Go!
跑
The time has come.
時候到了
Leave me.
別管我
What are you doing? Go!
你要幹什麼 快跑
Hodor, hurry!
阿多 快點
Hodor!
阿多
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door! Wylis!
堵住門 威里斯
What's the matter?
怎麼了
Hold the door! Come on, son.
堵住門 醒醒 兒子
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住門 堵住門
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住門 堵住門
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door!
堵住門
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住門 堵住門
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住門 堵住門
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住門 堵住門
Hold the door! Hold the door!
堵住門 堵住門
Hold the door! Hold door!
堵住門 堵門
Hold door! Hold the door!
堵門 堵住門
Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door!
堵住門 堵門 堵門
Hold door! Hodor!
堵門 阿多
Hodor! Hodor!
阿多 阿多
Hodor! Hodor!
阿多 阿多
Hodor!
阿多