王權與信仰
Burn them all!
燒死他們
Where's my sister?
我妹妹在哪裏
Burn them all!
燒死他們
Please.
求求你
Burn them. Burn them all!
燒死他們 燒死他們
Burn them all!
燒死他們
Meera.
梅拉
They found us.
他們發現我們了
I'm so sorry.
對不起
Come with me, now.
跟我來 快
The dead don't rest.
死人是不會停步的
It's so green.
真綠
Oh, yes.
是啊
Once you get south of the Riverlands,
一到河間地以南
very different sorts of trees start to take over.
地上的樹種類就多起來了
Maple, elm, beech, poplar.
楓樹 榆樹 山毛櫸 白楊
The odd willow.
柳樹
And of course now that summer's over,
不過現在夏天已經過去
you'll start seeing the autumn colors coming in.
你會看到一些秋天的顏色加進來
Still, you'll find more green here than anywhere else.
但是你在這邊能見到的綠色仍然比別處都多
You're nervous. You're a nervous talker.
你緊張了 你一緊張就不停說話
That's not any better being a nervous mute.
一點兒也不比一緊張就說不出話好
I didn't think I'd ever come back here
我還以爲再也回不來了
after my father made me renounce my title and inheritance
當初離開前父親逼我放棄封號和繼承權
and, well, threaten to kill me if I didn't.
還威脅說不合作就殺掉我
A person just doesn't feel welcome at that point.
那種時候憑誰也知道這個家不要我了
And I certainly didn't expect to be introducing him to my family.
更沒想過有天會帶妻兒來見他
So you know what to tell them.
你知道見了他們怎麼說吧
That Little Sam is your baby.
說小山姆是你的孩子
Yes, now that's very important.
是的 這非常重要
If he thinks that Little Sam is his grandchild,
讓他認爲小山姆是他孫子
he'll take you in.
他就會接納你們
He'll get an education. He'll learn to read.
小山姆會有人教 讀書識字
And you can help teach him. Huh?
你也能幫忙教他
What did you tell your family about me?
你怎麼跟家裏人講我的
I told them I met you in the North.
我跟他們說 在北境遇見的你
Did you tell them how far north?
你講了是多北的北邊嗎
Well, it wasn't a very large piece of parchment.
寫信的紙沒那麼大張啦
You didn't tell them where I'm really from?
你沒告訴他們我的真實來歷
You didn't tell them I'm a wildling?
沒告訴他們我是野人
The thing is...
問題是
my father doesn't like wildlings.
我父親不喜歡野人
He hoped I'd make a man of myself by
他希望我能成爲男子漢
Killing some bloody wildlings,"
去"殺幾個該死的野人""
so it's probably a good subject to avoid if at all possible.
所以如果可能的話 最好不要提這事
I think we're here.
我想我們到了
Sam.
山姆
Oh, Sam.
山姆
Oh, hello, Mother.
您好 母親
I never thought I'd see you again.
我還以爲再也見不到你了
You look wonderful.
你氣色不錯
Talla?
塔拉
Gods, you're a woman now.
諸神啊 你長成大姑娘了
Father says I have to marry Symun Fossoway.
父親要我嫁給西蒙·佛索威
He has yellow teeth That's enough, Talla.
他一口黃牙... 夠了 塔拉
Oh, um, Mother, this is Gilly.
母親 這是吉莉
Oh, my.
天哪
You are lovely.
你真漂亮
I am happy to know you, Lady Tarly.
很高興認識您 塔利夫人
Oh, and this,
還有這個
this is our son Samwell.
是我們的兒子山姆威爾
Hello, little one.
你好啊 小傢伙
It's me, your grandmother.
我是你的祖母
May I hold him?
可以抱抱他嗎
Yes, of course.
當然了
You have a curious mind, I can tell.
一看就是個鬼機靈
You'll be a scholar like your father.
跟你爸爸一樣 長大了要當學士
Where is Father? And Dickon?
父親去哪兒了 狄肯呢
They're on a hunt.
他們去打獵了
They'll join us for dinner.
晚飯時候回來
Come inside. Such a journey.
進來吧 這麼遠的路
You must be exhausted.
一定累壞了
Come, you'll be wanting a bath after all that travel.
來吧 顛簸一路你一定想洗澡
Oh, and a dress for dinner.
還要換一件正餐穿的裙子
You can wear one of mine.
你可以穿我的
What's your color?
你喜歡什麼顏色
Midnight blue or silver?
午夜藍還是銀色
Silver, maybe. Come.
或許銀色 快來
You can choose one of my bedrooms if you want.
你願意話可以在我的房間裏選一間住
Is there no other way?
沒有別的辦法嗎
You're afraid for her?
你怕她有危險
Of course I'm afraid for her!
我當然怕
It just seems very dangerous.
看起來就很危險
She'll be protected the entire way.
她會受到保護的
The Faith Militant are very stern
戰士之子對越界之人
with those who overstep their bounds.
絕不容情
And Queen Margaery isn't your mother.
況且瑪格麗王后不是你母親
I suspect the gods will predispose the common people
我想諸神也會爲她
to gentleness on her behalf.
讓平民溫和起來
She's truly opened her heart to them.
她真正對他們敞開過心扉
She's always been very devoted to the poor and the unfortunate.
她一直都熱衷幫助窮苦和不幸的平民
And now she's devoted to the gods as well.
現在對七神也誠心信奉
Would you like to see her?
你想見她嗎
Have they hurt you?
他們有傷害你嗎
Have they mistreated you?
他們有對你不好嗎
No, Your Grace. I've missed you.
沒有 陛下 我好想你
More than you could know.
你都不知道我多想你
We'll be together again soon
我們很快就能團聚了
and everything will be better than it was before.
一切都會比從前好
Better how?
怎麼會好
Soon the
很快就要...
walk of atonement.
贖罪之旅
He says there's no other way.
他說沒有別的辦法
Have you spoken to him at all, the High Sparrow?
你跟大♥麻雀談過嗎
Yes, a few times.
是的 談過幾次
Have you?
你呢
Yes, I have.
談過
He's not quite what we thought he was, is he?
他跟我們想的不太一樣 是吧
You think I'm mad.
你覺得我瘋了
I sound mad.
我聽上去像是瘋了
No. No, you don't.
不 沒有
You you could never.
你絕不會的
You're right, he's not.
你說得對 他是跟我們想的不一樣
He's a lot more
他要更...
He is.
是的
There's something about him.
他很特別
His way of looking at the world.
他看待這世界的方式
It's not an easy thing admitting to yourself what you really are.
承認真實的自己並不容易
It's taken me a while.
我花了好久才肯面對
He's helped me.
他幫助了我
What are you talking about?
你在說什麼呢
You're a good person. You've always been a good person.
你是個好人 你一直是個好人
You're the best person I know.
你是我認識的最好的人
I was just telling him about your devotion to the poor.
我剛剛還跟他談起你對窮人的奉獻
Ah, yes, I visited their hovels
是啊 我去他們的茅舍
and I fed them soup and I made sure I was seen doing it.
我給他們湯喝 而且確保讓人看到
I never gave them what they really needed, though.
但他們真正需要的我沒有給他們
I've had lots of time to think about how good I was at seeming good.
我有很多時間去思考我多麼擅長假仁假義
All those stories I told myself about who I was
我對自己的本質 行善的動機
and why I did the things I did.
充滿了自欺欺人的想法
There were so many lies in those stories.
其中有太多謊言
I don't understand.
我不懂
It's all right. It really is.
沒關係 真的
It's such a relief to let go of those lies.
放下那些謊言讓我如釋重負
What about Loras?
那洛拉斯呢
I love my brother.
我愛我哥哥
I will always love my brother.
我會永遠愛我哥哥
His soul is pure and perfect.
他的靈魂是純粹而完美的
His sins don't erase that purity,
他的罪孽並不能抹去那份純潔
they only obscure it.
只是遮掩了它
He just needs to atone for them.
他只是需要贖罪
We all do.
我們都得贖罪
Sooner or later, one way or another.
不論以何種方式 或遲或早
The gods have a plan for us all.
諸神對我們所有人都有安排
It's hard to walk in this.
穿這個走路真不舒服
It's beautiful.
真美
You're beautiful.
你真美
This venison, it's very tasty.
這鹿肉 很好喫
Is it from today's hunt?
是今天打來的嗎
Well, no.
不是
We haven't been able to cure that one yet.
那隻還沒處理好
This is last week's.
這只是上週的
Oh, of course. Sorry.
當然了 抱歉
Long journey.
路途勞頓
Brought it down from yards.
在七十碼開外射倒了它
One shot.
一擊致命
Oh, that's a fair distance.
好遠啊
So do you do much hunting up at the Wall?
你在長城也常打獵嗎
Oh, yes. Yes.
是的 當然
A good amount.
常打呢
North of the Wall,
在長城以北
you don't hunt, you don't eat.
不打獵就沒得喫
Mostly deer or is it elk as well?
一般是獵鹿還是跟我們一樣獵麋鹿
Rabbits.
兔子
Sometimes squirrels.
有時候獵松鼠
I say "We," It's my friend Jon mostly.
"我們"主要是指我朋友瓊恩
Sometimes Edd.
有時還有艾迪
Oh, and Gilly.
還有吉莉
She's she's quite a good hunter as well.
她也是個好獵手
Um, huntress.
女獵手
I imagine it's common where you're from.
這在你們那裏是常事吧
We once met a man,
我們遇到過一個人
Lord Umber from Last Hearth, wasn't it, Randyll,
最後壁爐城的安柏大人 對吧 藍道
who said he taught all his daughters how to hunt.
說他的女兒都要學打獵
Your father taught you to hunt?
你父親教你打獵嗎
Our father would never teach us.
我們的父親是絕不會教我們的
I think our father could learn a thing or two from your father.
我們的父親大概能跟你父親學學
That's enough of that.
夠了
Samwell, would you care for more bread?
山姆威爾 你還想再來點麪包嗎
Yes. Yes, please.
好 當然
Thank you, Mother.
謝謝 媽媽
Not fat enough already?
還不夠胖嗎
I travelled south under orders from the Lord Commander.
我是依總司令的命令南下
He wants me to I read your letter.
他要我... 我讀過你的信
You're to be a maester.
你要做個學士
Yes. And once I have my chain,
是的 等我拿到了項鍊
I'll return to Castle Black.
我就回黑城堡
I thought the Night's Watch might make a man of you.
我以爲守夜人能讓你歷練成男人
Something resembling a man at least.
至少有點男人樣
You managed to stay soft and fat.
你還是那麼軟弱 肥胖
Your nose buried in books.
埋頭讀書
Spending your life reading about the achievements of better men.
一輩子讀着比你強的人的成就
I'll wager you still can't sit a horse or wield a sword.
我敢說你至今都不會騎馬揮劍
Randyll, to be maester of the Night's Watch is a great honor.
藍道 做守夜人的學士是無上的榮耀
He can wield a sword.
他會揮劍
He killed a Thenn.
他殺了一個瑟恩人
He killed a white walker.
他殺了一個異鬼
There's no such thing.
那東西根本不存在
I saw it with my own eyes on our way down to Castle Black.
我們南下去黑城堡的路上我親眼所見
He drove a dagger into the walker's heart.
他用一把匕♥首刺中了異鬼的心臟
He risked his own life to save mine more than once.
他不止一次爲救我冒生命危險
He's a greater warrior than either of you will ever be.
他是你倆永遠比不上的偉大勇士
Your way down to Castle Black?
你們南下去黑城堡的路上
Where did he kill a white walker?
你在哪兒殺的異鬼
Where are you from?
你從哪兒來
How'd you come to meet my son?
你怎麼遇見我兒子的
The Night's Watch came to our keep.
守夜人來了我們的堡壘
Where? Gilly.
在哪裏 吉莉
North of the Wall. North of the Wall?
長城以北 長城以北
You're a wildling.
你是野人
The Seven Kingdoms have waged war
七國對這些野蠻人
against these savages for centuries
宣戰數百年
and here I sit hosting one in my hall
我卻在自家大廳裏招待了一個
thanks to my son.
多虧了我兒子
See that sword?
看見那柄劍了嗎
It's called Heartsbane.
它叫碎心
It's been in our family for years.
在我們家族傳承了五百年
It's Valyrian steel.
它是一把瓦雷利亞鋼劍
Only a handful of them left in the world.
世上屈指可數
It's supposed to go to my firstborn son after I die.
本該在我死後 傳給我的長子
To him.
傳給他
He will never wield that sword.
他永遠用不了那劍
If he were to become Lord Tarly of Horn Hill,
他要是成爲角陵伯爵
it would be the end of this house.
這個家族就完了
I took you for a Mole's Town whore when I saw you
我見到你時 以爲你是鼴鼠村的婊♥子
and I made my peace with that.
這我可以接受
Who else would have him?
還有誰會跟着他呢
But I overestimated him.
但我高估了他
No.
不
It was a wildling whore that seduced my son.
引誘我兒子的是個野人婊♥子
This you getting back at me, boy?
你是在報復我嗎 兒子
Bringing that to my table and making me dine with it?
把她帶回家 讓我跟她同桌喫飯
And you got what you were after, didn't you?
你得到你想要的了 不是嗎
A bastard. A halfbreed bastard.
一個野種 一個混血野種
Your invitation into our home.
讓你成爲我們家的一員
Come, my dear. Talla.
走吧 親愛的 塔拉
I've lost my appetite.
我沒胃口了
He dishonors us.
他讓家族蒙羞
You dishonor yourself.
你讓你自己蒙羞
Your mother's a fine woman. You're not worthy of her.
你母親是個好人 你配不上她
To please her, I'll take the wildling in.
爲了哄她開心 我會接納野人
She can work in the kitchens.
她可以在廚房幹活
The bastard will be raised here.
你的野種交給家裏撫養
But this will be the last night you ever spend at Horn Hill.
但這是你在角陵待的最後一夜
I'm sorry I let him treat you that way.
抱歉 我放任他那樣對待你
I was afraid he'd turn you and Little Sam away.
我怕他不肯收留你和小山姆
I'm not angry at you.
我不生你的氣
I'm angry that horrible people
我生氣的是
can treat good people that way and get away with it.
壞人那樣對待好人 卻不遭報應
When do you have to go?
你什麼時候出發
First light.
天亮就走
Say goodbye to him for me.
代我跟他道別
You're not what he thinks you are, Sam.
你不是他說的那種人 山姆
He doesn't know what you are.
他不知道你是什麼樣的人
Goodbye, Gilly.
再見 吉莉
Sam? We're leaving.
山姆 我們走
What? Get your things.
什麼 收拾行李
I don't have any things.
我沒有行李
What are you doing? We belong together.
你在做什麼 我們應該在一起
All of us.
我們仨
What about your mother and sister?
你母親和妹妹怎麼辦
Oh, they'll understand.
她們會理解的
Your sister's dress.
你妹妹的裙子
She won't mind.
她不會在意的
Looks better on you anyway.
反正你穿着也比她好看
Sam.
山姆
That's your father's sword.
那是你父親的劍
It's my family's sword.
是我家族的劍
Sam.
山姆
Won't he come for it?
他不會追來奪劍嗎
He can bloody well try.
他大可一試
The lion and the rose are one.
獅子和玫瑰喜結良緣
I thank the gods above.
感謝天上諸神
And to you, my beauteous bride,
對你 我美麗的新娘
I pledge undying love.
我許諾永恆的愛
Hail King Joffrey. Hail Queen Margaery.
喬佛裏國王萬歲 瑪格麗王后萬歲
I'll drink a toast to my new queen,
我要敬我的新王后一杯
for there is no one fairer.
沒有比她更美的女人
Dear Uncle, will you share my joy
親愛的舅舅 你願意分享我的喜悅
and be my royal cupbearer?
爲我斟酒嗎
Drink long and deep, my noble king,
多喝一點甜酒
from this cup of sweet wine.
我高貴的國王
The last drink he shall ever take.
這會是他喝的最後一杯酒
And vengeance shall be mine.
這是我的復仇
Poison!
有毒
Murder!
謀殺
I gasp. I I die.
我聲嘶氣竭 我死期將近
I limp.
我踉踉蹌蹌
And it was he...
是他
that poisoned me.
毒死了我
My evil Uncle Imp.
我惡毒的舅舅小惡魔
My firstborn son.
我的長子
My golden lion
我的黃金獅子
foully, falsely slain.
如此慘遭殺害
I pray you found a lasting peace
願你能夠安息
free from strife and pain.
免受衝突和痛苦
Hear my prayer, Oh cruel gods.
聽聽我的祈禱 殘忍的諸神
Take my life instead.
讓我替他去死
For I cannot face another day when my sweet boy is dead.
我親愛的兒子死了 我也活不下去
Oh, woe.
悲傷
Oh, grief.
痛苦
Oh, darkest day, my heart is full of sorrow.
最黑暗的日子 我的心充滿哀痛
All hope is lost.
希望通通破滅
All joy is gone.
快樂煙消雲散
And there is no tomorrow.
明天也不復存在
What is that I hear and smell?
我聽到聞到的是什麼
Someone I'll soon send to hell.
馬上就會被我送入地獄的人
It's time to see if truth they told
是時候見證傳言的真假了
who said Tywin Lannister shits gold.
據說泰溫·蘭尼斯特能拉出黃金
You beast. You beast.
你這個禽獸 禽獸
You killed my wife and now you've taken your father's life.
你害死了我的妻子 現在又殺了自己的父親
No worse child ever stained this land.
沒有比你更大逆不道的兒子了
Curse the day I named you.
我詛咒爲你命名的那一天
My greatest crime. Now I must flee.
這是我最大的罪孽 現在我得跑了
Then sail across the Narrow Sea
我要穿過狹海
to do unto you more treachery.
背叛你到底
Don't fear winter. Fear me!
不要畏懼寒冬 畏懼我吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bianca,
女士們先生們 讓我們感謝比安卡
Clarenzo.
克萊恩佐
I give you Bobono.
感謝博邦奴
I give you Camello.
和卡邁羅
And last but not least,
最後 我們最出色的
sweet Lady Crane.
親愛的克連恩夫人
Give this a good beating. Shake those fleas out. That's a dear.
好好拍打 把跳蚤打出來 真乖
That crowd was shit.
這羣觀衆都是白♥癡
Girl.
丫頭
What are you doing back here?
你在後臺做什麼
Nothing.
沒做什麼
I saw you the other day in the audience.
那天我在觀衆裏見過你
How many times have you seen this stupid play?
這出愚蠢的戲你看過幾次了
Three times.
三次
Did you pay?
你付過錢嗎
No.
沒有
I remember when the players came to my village.
我記得那時候戲班子來我的村子演出
I didn't have any money, so I snuck in.
我身上一分錢都沒有 就偷偷溜進去了
Just like you.
跟你現在一樣
Saw the painted faces, the costumes,
看着上了妝的臉蛋 戲服
listened to the songs,
聽着他們唱歌
cried when the young lovers died in each other's arms.
在年輕的戀人死在對方懷裏時放聲大哭
I ran off and joined them the next day,
第二天我就從家裏逃出來加入了他們
never looked back.
再也沒回頭
You're very good.
你演得真好
My final speech is shit.
我最後的幾句臺詞糟透了
But to be fair to myself, which I always like to be,
但是公平地說 我總喜歡這麼告訴自己
the writing's no good.
是劇本寫得差
So change it.
那就改寫
It would all just be farting, belching,
這出戏如果沒有你
and slapping without you.
就只剩下放屁打嗝扇耳光了
How would you change it?
你會怎樣改寫劇本
The queen loves her son more than anything.
太后愛他的兒子 勝過世上的一切
And he was taken from her before she could say goodbye.
但她連道別的機會都沒有 他就死掉了
She wouldn't just cry.
她不應該只是哭
She would be angry.
她應該憤怒
She would want to kill the person who did this to her.
她渴望殺死那個令她傷心的人
What's your name?
你叫什麼名字
Mercy.
茉慈
You have very expressive eyes, Mercy.
你的眼睛會說話 茉慈
Wonderful eyebrows.
眉毛也漂亮
Do you like pretending to be other people?
你喜歡扮演角色嗎
I have to go. My father's waiting for me.
我得走了 我父親在等着我呢
Lady Crane, they loved you.
克連恩夫人 觀衆們愛死你了
They were sweet. Or drunk.
他們太熱情了 或者醉得厲害
Drunkenly sweet.
熱情到醉
No laugh for Ned's death.
奈德死的那一幕沒人笑
These people are worse than animals.
這羣觀衆豬狗不如
But they loved her. They all love her.
但是他們愛她 他們都愛她
Yes, you are adored by people and animals alike.
沒錯 崇拜你的是豬狗不如的觀衆
I do what I can with what I'm given.
我儘量在這種基礎上發揮
With what you're given?
哪種基礎
Well, I was thinking
我只是在思考...
Oh, we're all thinkers now, are we?
我們現在都是思考者了嗎
Full to the tits with ideas.
大奶♥子裏全是想法
I didn't mean You have ideas, I have ideas,
我不是說... 你有想法 我有想法
he has ideas.
他也有想法
Why should my ideas have any more value than yours
我的想法爲什麼比你們的更有價值
simply because I've been doing this my whole life?
就是因爲我這輩子都在幹這一行嗎
Who is anyone to judge my work?
誰有資格來評判我的作品
This is my profession. I know what I'm doing.
這是我的專業 我知道自己在做什麼
You have no right to an opinion.
你沒有權利發表意見
Careful of that one.
小心那個人
She wants you dead.
她想要你死
And?
怎麼樣
As I expected.
跟我預想的一樣
A shame.
真遺憾
A girl had many gifts.
女孩天分不錯
You promised me.
你答應過我
Don't let her suffer.
別讓她受罪
Company, halt!
全體停止前進
My lord.
隊長大人
My lord.
提利爾大人
My friends, the hour has come.
朋友們 這個時刻到了
Madness has overtaken this city
瘋狂已經控制了這座城市
and grasped in its claws my children.
我的孩子們身陷魔爪
But now we must drive it back
但是現在 我們必須將其
under the rocks whence it came.
打回石頭縫裏的老家
Madness has had its day!
瘋狂的末日已至
Forward, march!
全體前進
Rich or poor, noble or common,
不管富人還是窮人 貴族還是平民
if we sin, we must atone.
如果我們有罪 就必須贖罪
Margaery of House Tyrell
提利爾家族的瑪格麗
came to us a sinner.
以罪人的身份面對我們
She stood before the gods
她站在大聖堂裏
in the holy sept and lied.
在諸神面前撒謊
She turned a blind eye to her brother's sins.
她對自己哥哥的罪行視而不見
She disgraced her house,
她羞辱了自己的家族
her king, and herself.
羞辱了她的國王 和她自己
Company, halt!
全體停止前進
Face front!
向前看
Turn!
轉身
Lord Tyrell.
提利爾大人
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打擾了
We're here for Queen Margaery and Ser Loras Tyrell.
我們爲瑪格麗王后和洛拉斯·提利爾爵士而來
Give them to us and we'll be on our way.
把他們交出來我們就離開
I don't have the authority to give them to you.
我無權把他們交給你
And you don't have the authority to take them.
你也無權帶走他們
That's right.
說得對
Hyah.
駕
Lock spears!
上矛
I speak for King Tommen of House Baratheon, First of His Name.
我代表拜拉席恩家族的國王託曼一世
The gods don't recognize his authority in this matter.
諸神在此事上不認可他的權威
You've already insulted one great house.
你已經侮辱了一個大家族
It won't happen twice.
不會再有第二次
Every last sparrow will die
在瑪格麗·提利爾遊街之前
before Margaery Tyrell walks down that street.
我們會殺死所有的麻雀
To die in the service of the gods
爲侍奉諸神而死
would please each and every one of us.
我們死得其所
We yearn for it.
我們求之不得
But there is no call for it today.
但今天不是時候
There will be no walk of atonement.
不會有贖罪之旅
Order up.
收陣
Queen Margaery has already atoned for her sins
瑪格麗王后已經通過將另一人
by bringing another
引入七神的聖光之下
into the true light of the Seven.
贖清了她的罪孽
Together we announce
我們在此共同宣佈
a new age of harmony.
和諧的新時代開啓
A holy alliance
王權與信仰
between the Crown and the Faith.
神聖的聯合
Long live King Tommen and bless you, Queen Margaery!
託曼國王萬歲 諸神保佑您 瑪格麗王后
The Crown and the Faith
王權與信仰
are the twin pillars upon which the world rests.
是這個世界賴以依存的兩大支柱
Together we will restore the Seven Kingdoms to glory.
我們將攜手重築七國的榮耀
What's happening?
怎麼回事
He's beaten us.
他打敗了我們
That's what's happening.
就是這麼回事
When you attack the Faith, you attack the Crown.
攻擊信仰 就是攻擊王權
Anyone who attacks the Crown is unfit
任何攻擊王權的人
to serve as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
都不應擔任御林鐵衛隊長
I've been a member of the Kingsguard since before you were born.
在你出生以前我就是御林鐵衛的一員了
You don't have to do this. You don't have to do anything.
你不必這樣做 你什麼都不必做
I have to answer to the gods.
我必須聽從諸神的指示
Not when you're sitting in that chair.
只要你坐在王座上 就不需要
The Crown's decision on this matter is final.
身爲國王 我意已決
Will I be walking naked in the streets?
我要裸體遊街嗎
Or will I spend a few months in the Sept dungeons first
還是先在聖堂地牢裏待幾個月
to teach me about the gods' mercy?
學學諸神是如何仁慈
You have served your house
你爲你的家族
and your king faithfully for many years.
和國王效忠了多年
And you will continue to do so.
你也將繼續如此
But not in this city.
但不是在這個城市
You've lost it?
你搞丟了
Yes, Father.
是的 父親
It's a castle, not a bloody sheep.
那是城堡 又不是羊
Presumably you still know where it is.
你應該還知道它在哪兒
You didn't lose Riverrun.
你沒有搞丟奔流城
You let the Blackfish take it from you.
你是讓黑魚奪走了它
He surprised us. He knows the castle better than anyone.
他突襲了我們 他比任何人都更瞭解奔流城
You did lose the Blackfish after the Red Wedding.
紅色婚禮之後你倒是搞丟了黑魚
You had him right here in this hall and you let him leave.
他就在這個廳裏 你卻讓他離開了
Then when I told you to hunt him down and kill him,
然後我要你去抓住他殺死他
you couldn't find him.
你卻找不到他
That's what it means to lose something.
這才叫搞丟了
Now he's come back and taken Riverrun.
現在他回來奪走了奔流城
I don't think it's fair to blame us
我覺得不該怪我們...
For years we kissed Tully boots,
我們匍匐在徒利家腳下三百年
swore oaths to them and their stinking fish banners.
向他們及其腥臭的鱒魚旗宣誓效忠
Not again. Riverrun is ours.
再也不會了 奔流城是我們的
Take it back.
奪回來
We don't have the men.
我們沒有人手
We've got times as many men as the damn Blackfish.
我們的人手十倍於該死的黑魚
The Mallisters have risen against us. And the Blackwoods.
梅利斯特家已與我們爲敵 還有布萊伍德家
The Brotherhood Without banners is rallying the commoners against us,
無旗兄弟會正在召集平民對付我們
raiding our supply trains and camps.
搶劫我們的供給車隊和軍營
Riverrun can withstand a siege for a year.
奔流城能在圍城戰中抵抗一年
If I want excuses, I'll put her in charge.
我如果想聽藉口 就讓她管事了
They're laughing at us.
他們在嘲笑我們
All across the Riverlands
從河間地
right down to King's Landing,
到君臨城
they're laughing at us.
他們在嘲笑我們
I hear it in my sleep!
我睡夢裏也能聽見
I'm not dead yet, unfortunately for you.
算你們不走運 我還沒死
And I'll not leave this world
並且在他們笑死之前
until they all choke on that laughter.
我也不打算離世
Take that castle back.
奪回城堡
He'll never yield, Father.
他不會屈服的 父親
Oh, he'll yield.
他會的
You'll show him the knife
你 給他看你捅進婊♥子的肚子
you used to kill Robb Stark's child in his whore mother's belly,
殺了羅柏·史塔克孩子的那把刀
and you'll show him the knife
而你 給他看你割開
you used to open his niece's throat.
他侄女喉嚨的那把刀
And you'll remind him
你們要提醒他
who it was that got married at the Red Wedding in the first place.
紅色婚禮上結婚的人是誰
His nephew.
他的侄子
Cheer up, Lord Edmure.
高興點兒 艾德慕大人
You're going home.
你要回家了
I'm being sent to deal with the Blackfish.
我被派去對付黑魚
Apparently Walder Frey can't manage it on his own
顯然瓦德·佛雷自己處理不了
because he's years old.
因爲他已經四百歲了
Sent me with an army to the Riverlands
讓我帶兵前往奔流城
and a siege that could last months.
打一場能持續數月的圍城戰
Better you're elsewhere at the head of an army
你帶着兵 無論去哪兒
than in the sept dungeons.
都好過被關在聖堂的地牢
I'm not going to the Riverlands.
我不去河間地
What, then?
那怎麼辦
I'm going to give Bronn the largest bag of gold anyone's ever seen
我要給波隆金子 數不勝數的金子
and have him gather the best killers he knows.
讓他去召集最好的殺手
I'll take them to the sept
我帶他們去大聖堂
and I'll remove the High Sparrow's head
我要摘下大♥麻雀的腦袋
and every other sparrow head I can find.
還有我能找到的每一隻麻雀的腦袋
You can't.
不行
He has our son! He stole our son!
控制了我們兒子 他搶了我們的兒子
He's torn our family apart.
他拆散了我們家
How should we treat people who tear us apart?
我們應該怎麼對待拆散我們的人
We should treat them without mercy and we will.
我們應該毫不留情 我們也絕不會仁慈
But if you kill the High Sparrow, you won't leave the sept alive.
可如果殺了大♥麻雀 你沒法活着走出聖堂
And without you, this is all for nothing.
沒了你 這一切都毫無意義
Stand at the head of our army where you belong,
統領我們的軍隊 那纔是屬於你的位置
where Father wanted you.
也是父親對你的期望
Show our men where their loyalties belong.
讓我們的軍隊知道他們該效忠誰
Show them what Lannisters are,
讓他們看看蘭尼斯特的本事
what we do to our enemies.
我們對待敵人的手段
And take that stupid little castle back
奪回那座愚蠢的小城堡
because it's ours and because you can.
因爲它本就屬於我們 因爲你有這個能力
You'll stand trial soon. I need to be here for you.
你即將面臨審判 我要留下來陪你
It will be a trial by combat.
那是比武審判
I have the Mountain.
我有魔山
They've made us both stronger, all of them.
他們讓我們更強大 他們都是
They have no idea how strong we are.
他們不知道我們有多強
No idea what we're going to do to them.
不知道我們準備如何對付他們
We've always been together.
我們一直在一起
We'll always be together.
以後也會一直在一起
We're the only two people in the world.
這世上只剩我們兩個了
Why did you help us?
爲什麼救我們
The ThreeEyed Raven sent for me.
三眼烏鴉派我來的
The ThreeEyed Raven's dead.
三眼烏鴉死了
Now he lives again.
現在他又活了
When I last saw you, you were a boy.
上次見你 你還是個小孩
A fearless boy.
無所畏懼
Loved to climb the castle walls, frighten his mother.
喜歡爬城牆 讓母親擔驚受怕
Who are you?
你是誰
Uncle Benjen.
班揚叔叔
The last letter Jon wrote me
瓊恩寫來的最後一封信上說
said you had been lost beyond the Wall.
你在長城外失蹤了
I led a ranging party deep into the North
我帶着遊騎兵深入北邊
to find white walkers.
去尋找異鬼
They found us.
他們找到了我們
A white walker stabbed me in the gut with a sword of ice.
其中一個異鬼用一把冰劍刺中了我的肚子
Left me there to die.
留下我等死
To turn.
轉變
The Children found me.
森林之子找到了我
Stopped the walker's magic from taking hold.
驅散了異鬼對我的魔法控制
How?
怎麼做的
The same way they made the walkers in the first place.
就是他們最初制♥造異鬼的辦法
You saw it yourself.
你親眼看過
Dragonglass.
龍晶
A shard of dragonglass plunged into your heart.
一片龍晶刺進你的心臟
You are the ThreeEyed Raven now.
你現在是三眼烏鴉了
I didn't have time to learn. I can't control anything.
我沒有足夠的時間學♥習 我無法控制一切
You must learn to control it
你必須學會控制
before the Night King comes.
趁着夜王還沒有來
Drink.
喝
One way or another,
不管怎樣
he will find his way to the world of men.
他終會找到通向人類世界的路
When he does,
等他找到
you will be there waiting for him.
你會在那裏等他
And you will be ready.
你會做好準備
Everything all right?
沒事吧
How many days' ride to Meereen?
騎回彌林需要多久
A week at best.
最多一週
How many ships will I need to bring my khalasar to Westeros?
需要多少船才能載我的卡拉♥薩去維斯特洛
Dothraki and all their horses,
多斯拉克人和他們的馬
the Unsullied, the Second Sons
無垢者和次子團
ships easily.
至少一千艘,
Probably more. And who has that many?
可能還不夠 誰有這麼多
Nobody.
沒人有
Nobody yet.
目前沒人有
So we ride for Meereen
這麼說我們騎馬回了彌林
and after that we sail for Westeros.
之後就乘船去維斯特洛
And what then?
然後呢
I take what is mine.
我要奪回屬於我的一切
You weren't made to sit on a chair in a palace.
您生來就不是坐在王宮椅子上的人
What was I made for?
那我生來是什麼人
You're a conqueror, Daenerys Stormborn.
您是征服者 風暴降生丹妮莉絲
Wait here.
等着