招募大軍
That's it. Get it right to the top.
就這樣 送上去
Steady. Steady.
穩住 慢慢來
Up she goes.
上去了
Hey, come on. Put your back into it, huh?
喂 使把子力氣
Here you are, son.
給 小子
Oh, gentlemen, please. To my right.
先生們 你們先 右邊
And you lot, come on. Come on, get it moving.
你們 快快 動起來
Come on, come on.
快快
In all my days I've never seen a man swing an ax like that.
我一輩子也沒見過有人能這樣掄斧子
How many men did it take to cut you down?
多少人才砍倒的你
Just one.
就一個
He must have been some kind of monster.
那他肯定壯得賽過畜生
He was a woman.
是個娘們
I think some of the men are a bit afraid of you.
我想部分人有點怕你
I'm used to it.
我習慣了
When I found you, I thought you'd been dead for days.
當初發現你的時候 我還以爲你死掉幾天了
The way you were stinking already
你當時臭氣熏天
and you had bugs all over you
滿身都是蟲子
and bone was coming through right there.
骨頭都從這裏穿出來了
I was gonna give you a proper burial and then you coughed.
正打算好好埋了你 你咳嗽了一聲
Oh, nearly shit myself.
我差點兒拉在褲子裏
I reckoned you were gonna die by the time I loaded you on the wagon,
我把你弄上馬車時又以爲你要死了
but you didn't.
可你沒死
Now, I reckoned you'd die a dozen more times over the next few days,
那幾天裏我有幾十次以爲你要死了
but you didn't. What kept you going?
可你都沒死 你靠什麼撐下來的
Hate.
仇恨
No, there's a reason you're still here.
不 你還活着一定有其緣由
Aye, there's a reason. I'm a big fucker and I'm tough to kill.
可不是有嗎 老子命硬就是弄不死
No, a reason.
不 是緣由
Gods aren't done with you yet.
諸神對你還有安排
I've heard that before.
這話我從前聽過
Man was talking about a different god, though.
不過那傢伙當時說的是別的神
Well, maybe he was right.
或許他說對了
I don't know much about the gods.
我對諸神也不是很瞭解
You're in the wrong line of work.
你可入錯行了
Oh, there's plenty of pious sons of bitches
有不少自命虔誠的龜兒子
who think they know the word of god or gods.
以爲自己懂得神或者諸神的旨意
I don't. I don't even know their real names.
我就不懂 我連真神叫什麼都不知道
Maybe it is the Seven. Or maybe it's the old gods.
也許是七神 也許是舊神
Or maybe it's the Lord of Light.
也許是光之王
Or maybe they're all the same fucking thing.
又或許他們全是一個玩意兒
I don't know.
我不知道
What matters, I believe,
我相信 真正重要的
is that there's something greater than us.
是有一種高於我們的存在
And whatever it is, it's got plans for Sandor Clegane.
甭管它是什麼 它對桑鐸·克里岡自有安排
You didn't know me back in my time.
你又不知道當年的我
You don't know the things I've done.
不知道我做過什麼
I've heard stories.
我聽過傳聞
If the gods are real...
如果諸神真的存在
why haven't they punished me?
爲什麼還不懲罰我
They have.
他們已經懲罰你了
Your Grace.
陛下
What are we reading today?
今天讀什麼
The Book of the Mother, Your Holiness.
《聖母之書》 主教大人
Chapter three, verse .
第三章 第十二節
As water rounds the stones, smoothing"
"如同石在水中"smoothing what was jagged, so does a woman's love
磨平棱角 婦人的愛"
calm a man's brute nature.
能安撫男人的殘忍天性
A wife salves her husband's wounds,
妻子爲丈夫的傷口敷藥
a mother sings her son to sleep."
母親唱歌送兒子入夢"
You learn quickly.
您學得很快
There are some who know every verse of the sacred text,
有些人熟讀宗教經♥典
but don't have a drop of the Mother's mercy in their blood
血液中卻無一絲聖母的慈悲
and savages who can't read at all
也有大字不識的粗人
who understand the Father's wisdom.
卻懂得天父的智慧
For years I pretended to love the poor, the afflicted.
多年來我裝作關愛窮苦人 染病的人
I had pity for them, but I never loved them.
我可憐他們 卻從沒愛過他們
They disgusted me.
他們令我厭惡
They are hard to love.
要愛他們很難
The poor disgust us because they are us,
窮人令我們厭惡 因爲他們就是我們
shorn of our illusions.
剝去光鮮外表的我們
They show us what we'd look like without our fine clothes.
他們讓我們知道 沒有錦衣華服的自己是什麼模樣
How'd we smell without perfume.
沒有香水的自己是什麼味道
Can I ask you about a personal matter?
能問您一件私事嗎
Of course.
當然
The king mentioned that since your reunion,
國王提到 自從團聚之後
you haven't joined him in the marriage bed.
您還沒有與他圓房
No.
沒有
You have a duty, Your Grace.
您是有責任的 陛下
To your husband, your king, your country,
對您的丈夫和國王 對您的王國
to the gods themselves.
對諸神的責任
It's just...
只是...
the desires that once drove me no longer do.
那些曾經驅使我的慾望 已經消失了
Congress does not require desire
交合不一定要有慾望
on the woman's part, only patience.
對婦人而言 耐心就足夠了
The king must have an heir
我們的善業要繼續下去
if we are to continue our good work.
國王必須有繼承人
Forgive me.
請您原諒
Sometimes the true path is hard to find.
有時通向真理的道路難以找尋
Hard to find
找到它難
and harder still to walk upon.
堅持走下去更難
But you've made great progress.
但您已經有了很大的進步
I only pray your grandmother follows your lead.
我祈禱您的祖母能跟上您的腳步
My grandmother?
我祖母
Yes.
是的
The Queen of Thorns is a remarkable woman,
荊棘女王是個了不起的女人
a strong woman,
一個堅強的女人
and an unrepentant sinner.
也是一個執迷不悟的罪人
You must teach her the new way
您要帶她走上新的道路
as she taught you the old.
正如她當初教你
Or I fear for her safety,
否則我擔心她的安危
body and soul.
身體和靈魂
Does it move or talk?
這貨會動會說話嗎
I want to speak with you alone.
我要跟你單獨說話
Septa Unella has been my true friend and counselor.
烏尼亞修女是我的好友 給我諫言
Oh, this is madness!
真是瘋了
You're not in your sanctuary now, my dear.
這兒不是你的聖殿 親愛的
All I have to do is whistle
我只需要吹個口哨
and my men will stroll in here and bash you about...
我的人就會進來 打得你頭破血流
Grandmother. ...until I tell them to stop.
祖母 直到我叫他們停手
If I tell them to stop.
如果我會叫他們停手的話
You could use a good bashing. Grandmother, please.
你需要好好挨頓打 祖母 別這樣
What have they done to you?
他們把你怎麼了
You marched against the High Sparrow,
您出兵針對大♥麻雀
against the Faith. We marched for you.
攻擊教團 那是爲了你
The gods could have punished you and Father, but they didn't.
諸神本可以懲罰您和父親 但他們沒有
They showed mercy. And what about your brother?
他們寬恕了你們 那你哥哥呢
What mercy did they show him?
諸神對他仁慈了嗎
Loras's only hope is to confess his crimes and repent.
洛拉斯必須供認並懺悔罪行
If he does, the Faith will allow him to return to Highgarden.
那樣 教團便會允許他返回高庭
He'll have to renounce his name and title...
他得放棄自己的頭銜和繼承權
Have you lost your mind? ...and live his life as a penitent.
你瘋了嗎 作爲懺悔者度過終生
He is the heir to Highgarden, the future of House Tyrell.
他是高庭的繼承人 是提利爾家族的未來
He can begin again.
他可以煥然新生
As a mindless fanatic.
變成個無腦狂徒
As a free man.
做一個自由人
You will leave for Highgarden today.
你今天就啓程去高庭
There is no law that says you must stay here.
沒有法律規定你必須待在這裏
I am the queen.
我是王后
It is my duty to serve my husband the king.
服侍我夫君 國王是我的責任
But you should leave, Grandmother.
但您該走了 祖母
Your place is at home.
您應該待在家裏
I will never leave you. Never.
我絕不會離開你的 絕不
You must.
您必須走
Go home.
回家吧
Find comfort in prayer and good works.
在祈禱和善行中尋求安慰
The Mother watches over us all.
聖母會照看我們每個人
I'll see you soon, my dear.
我們很快還會再見 親愛的
Seven blessings to you, Grandmother.
七神保佑您 祖母
Shall we pray?
我們祈禱吧
We said we'd fight with you, King Crow,
烏鴉大王 我們說過等時機到來
when the time comes and we meant it,
會跟你並肩作戰 那是真心話
but this isn't what we agreed to.
但我們說好的可不是這個
These aren't white walkers.
他們不是異鬼
This isn't an army of the dead.
不是死人軍團
This isn't our fight.
這場仗與我們無關
If it weren't for him, none of us would be here.
如果不是他 我們就不會站在這裏
All of you would be meat in the Night King's army.
你們早就全是夜王大軍中的行屍走肉了
And I'd be a pile of charred bones just like Mance.
我會像曼斯那樣成爲一堆焦骨
Remember Mance's camp?
記得曼斯的營地嗎
It stretched all the way to the horizon.
浩浩蕩蕩 一眼望不到盡頭
And look at us now.
再看看我們現在的樣子
Look what's left of us.
看看我們還剩下什麼
And if we lose this, we're gone.
如果再失去這些人 我們就沒了
Dozens of tribes, hundreds of generations.
幾十個部落 數百代人
Be like we were never there at all.
就像我們從未存在過一般
We'll be the last of the free folk.
我們將是最後一代自由民
That's what'll happen to you if we lose.
要是這場仗我們輸了才真的會那樣
The Boltons, the Karstarks, the Umbers,
波頓家族 卡史塔克家族 安柏家族
they know you're here.
他們知道你們來了
They know that more than half of you are women and children.
他們知道你們超過半數是婦孺
After they finish with me, they'll come for you.
等他們幹掉我 就會衝你們來
You're right.
你說得對
This isn't your fight.
這場仗與你們無關
You shouldn't have to come to Winterfell with me.
你們不必跟我去臨冬城
I shouldn't be asking you.
我也不該來找你們
It's not the deal we made.
當初說好的不是這樣
I need you with me if we're going to beat them,
但想打敗他們 我就需要你們
and we need to beat them if you're going to survive.
而你們想生存下去 我們就得打敗他們
The crows killed him because he spoke for the free folk
烏鴉殺了他 就因爲他爲自由民說話
when no other southerners would.
其他南方佬都不肯
He died for us.
他爲我們死過
If we are not willing to do the same for him, we're cowards.
如果我們不願爲他犧牲 我們就是懦夫
And if that's what we are,
如果我們是懦夫
we deserve to be the last of the free folk.
那我們活該成爲最後的自由民
Snow.
雪諾
Are you sure they'll come?
你確定他們會來嗎
We're not clever like you southerners.
我們不像你們南方佬那麼聰明
When we say we'll do something, we do it.
我們說到 就會做到
I heard you were leaving King's Landing.
聽說你要離開君臨城
That is hardly your concern.
這與你無關
Your grandson is still a prisoner.
你孫子還被人囚禁
You'll leave him rotting in a cell?
你要丟下他在牢裏發黴嗎
Loras rots in a cell because of you.
洛拉斯在牢裏是因爲你
The High Sparrow rules this city because of you.
大♥麻雀能統治這座城市是因爲你
Our two ancient houses face collapse because of you
我們兩個古老的家族面臨毀滅 也是因爲你
and your stupidity.
因爲你的愚蠢
You're right.
你說得對
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了大錯
I carry it with me every single day.
我每天都揹負着它
Good.
很好
I delivered an army of fanatics onto our doorstep.
我把一支狂徒大軍招進家門
And now we must fight them together.
現在 我們得合力對抗他們
We need each other.
我們需要彼此
I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met.
不知道你是不是我見過的最壞的人
At a certain age, it's hard to recall.
人老了 記不太清了
But the truly vile do stand out through the years.
然而真正厭惡的事經年亦記憶猶新
Do you remember the way you smirked at me
還記得當初我孫子孫女被拖進牢房時
when my grandson and granddaughter were dragged off to their cells?
你衝我得意地笑嗎
I do. I'll never forget it.
我記得 我永遠忘不了
You love your granddaughter.
你愛你的孫女
I love my son.
我愛我的兒子
It's the only truth I know.
那是我唯一所知的真相
We must defend them.
我們必須保護他們
I'm leaving this wretched city as fast as I can
我要儘快離開這座可惡的城市
before that shoeless zealot throws me into one of his cells.
趁那不♥穿鞋的狂徒還沒把我也丟進牢裏
If you're half as bright as you think you are,
若你有自以爲的一半聰明
you'll find a way out of here, too.
你也會想辦法離開
Never.
決不
I'll never leave my son.
我決不會離開我的兒子
What'll you do, then?
那你打算怎麼辦
You have no support. Not anymore.
你孤立無援 什麼也沒有
Your brother's gone. The High Sparrow saw to that.
你弟弟走了 大♥麻雀把他遣走了
The rest of your family have abandoned you.
你家族的其他人拋棄了你
The people despise you.
人民鄙視你
You're surrounded by enemies, thousands of them.
你的周圍都是敵人 成千上萬
You're going to kill them all by yourself?
你要憑一己之力把他們全殺了嗎
You've lost, Cersei.
你輸了 瑟曦
It's the only joy I can find in all this misery.
這是我在這場悲劇中找到的唯一樂趣
Pick the pace up.
快點
Keep going.
別停下
Keep it moving!
繼續走
Now, that is a sorry attempt at a siege.
這圍城可真不像樣
Someone needs to teach those sad twats how to dig trenches.
得有人去教教那些可悲的白♥癡怎麼挖戰壕
Someone certainly does.
確實得有人去教
Oh, no. Not me.
不 我不去
I'm just an upjumped sellsword.
我只是個得勢的僱傭兵
You're an anointed knight. There's quite a difference.
你是受封的騎士 兩者天差地別
Aye, knights don't get paid.
是啊 騎士幹活沒錢賺
You have better instincts than any officer
你的直覺比蘭尼斯特軍中的
in the Lannister army.
任何將官都要敏銳
That's like saying I have a bigger cock
這話就像是說我的老二
than anyone in the Unsullied army.
比無垢者軍中的任何一人都大
I expect to command all the Lannister forces before long.
估計不久後蘭尼斯特的軍隊都將歸我統帥
You can be the right hand I lost.
你可以做我失去的右手
You promised me a lordship and a castle
你曾許諾封我當貴族 住城堡
and a highborn beauty for a wife.
還能討個名門美妞做老婆
And you'll get all three. A Lannister always
這三樣你都會有的 蘭尼斯特有...
Don't say it. Don't fucking say it.
別說了 別他孃的說了
Come out and fight us, Blackfish.
出來迎戰 黑魚
We have Lord Edmure.
艾德慕大人在我們手上
Yield the castle or we'll hang him.
棄城投降 否則我們就吊死他
This is your last warning.
這是最後一次警告
Yield the castle.
棄城投降
You think I won't do it, old man?
你以爲我不敢嗎 老頭
I sliced your niece's throat from ear to ear.
我把你侄女的喉嚨割了一道大口子
And where were you? Running and hiding like a fucking coward.
當時你在哪兒 像個懦夫一樣偷偷逃了
Yield the castle or I cut his throat.
棄城投降 否則我割了他的喉嚨
Go on, then. Cut his throat.
割啊 割了他的喉嚨
Lothar, is it?
你叫羅索 對吧
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
We didn't know you were coming.
我們不知道您要來
Cause you didn't set a proper perimeter.
因爲你沒做好周邊的警戒'
You just allowed , men to approach unchallenged.
你放八千士兵大搖大擺闖進來
Good thing we're friends
好在我們是友軍
or we'd be fucking you in the ass right now.
否則你們這會兒得拿屁♥股迎敵了
Have Lord Edmure bathed and fed.
給艾德慕大人洗個澡 喫點東西
Walder.
瓦德
Edmure is a prisoner of House Frey.
艾德慕是佛雷家族的俘虜
Only a fool makes threats he's not prepared to carry out.
只有蠢貨纔拿自己沒法實現的事威脅人
Now let's say I threatened to hit you
比如我現在威脅你
unless you shut your mouth, but you kept talking.
不閉嘴就打你 但你還是說個不停
What do you think I'd do? I don't give a rat's
你覺得我會怎麼做 我他媽纔不...
I'm here by the king's command to take back this castle.
我奉國王的命令奪回這座城堡
Have him bathed and fed.
給他洗個澡 喫點東西
Unless you'd like to take his place.
除非你想跟他一樣
Apologies, Ser Jaime.
抱歉 詹姆爵士
Do as he says.
按他說的做
The siege is now under my command.
現在圍城戰由我指揮
The next time the Blackfish looks out from those ramparts,
下次黑魚上城牆查看的時候
he'll see an army at his gates, not whatever this is.
他會看見一支軍隊 而不是烏合之衆
Have your lads start digging perimeter trenches.
讓你的人在周圍挖戰壕
Set pickets every hundred yards.
每隔一百碼安置崗哨
And work doubletime on those siege towers and trebuchets.
加快搭建攻城塔和投石機的速度
Those are our siege towers
那是我們的攻城塔...
As I said, the siege is under my command.
我說了 圍城戰由我指揮
If that's not to your liking, go home.
你要是不樂意 回家去
Get word to the Blackfish.
給黑魚傳話
I want a parley.
我要跟他談判
A parley or a fight?
談判還是決鬥
He's an old man.
他是個老頭
You've got one hand.
你就一隻手
My money's on the old boy.
我賭他勝
Lady Mormont.
莫爾蒙小姐
Welcome to Bear Island.
歡迎來到熊島
I remember when you were born, my lady.
我還記得你出生的時候 小姐
You were named for my Aunt Lyanna.
你以我姑姑萊安娜的名字命名
It was said she was a great beauty. I'm sure you will be, too.
據說她是個大美人 我相信你也會出落成美人
I doubt it. My mother wasn't a great beauty
我表示懷疑 我母親就不是大美人
or any other kind of beauty.
什麼美人都不是
She was a great warrior, though.
但她是偉大的戰士
She died fighting for your brother Robb.
她爲你哥哥羅柏戰死沙場
I served under your uncle at Castle Black, Lady Lyanna.
萊安娜小姐 我曾在黑城堡服侍你的舅舅
He was also a great warrior and an honorable man.
他也是偉大的戰士 是位可敬的人
I was his steward. In fact
我曾擔任他的事務官 實際上...
I think we've had enough small talk. Why are you here?
不要再東拉西扯了 你們爲何而來
Stannis Baratheon garrisoned at Castle Black
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩出兵臨冬城
before he marched on Winterfell and was killed.
並戰死之前 曾在黑城堡駐紮
He showed me the letter you wrote to him
他早先向你討要幫手
when he petitioned for men.
你寫的回信他給我看了
It said I remember what it said.
上面說... 我記得我寫了什麼
Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North
熊島不承認除北境之王外的任何君主
whose name is Stark.
而北境之王出自史塔克家族
Robb is gone,
羅柏死了
but House Stark is not.
但史塔克家族還在
And it needs your support now more than ever.
而且比以往任何時候都更需要你的幫助
I've come with my sister to ask for House Mormont's allegiance.
我陪同我妹妹前來請求莫爾蒙家族的效忠
As far as I understand, you're a Snow
據我所知 你姓雪諾
and Lady Sansa is a Bolton.
而珊莎小姐嫁進了波頓家
Or is she a Lannister?
還是蘭尼斯特家
I've heard conflicting reports.
我聽到過不同的說法
I did what I had to do to survive, my lady.
我那麼做只是爲了活下去 小姐
But I am a Stark. I will always be a Stark.
但我是史塔克 我永遠都是史塔克
If you say so. In any case,
你說了算 不管怎樣
you don't just want my allegiance. You want my fighting men.
你不僅想要我效忠 還想要我麾下的兵士
Ramsay Bolton cannot be allowed to keep Winterfell, my lady.
不能任由拉姆斯·波頓佔據臨冬城 小姐
It is our duty to stop him.
我們必須阻止他
Even more so because he holds our brother Rickon Stark as prisoner.
更別提他還俘虜了我們的弟弟瑞肯·史塔克
What you have to understand, my lady, is that
請你理解 小姐...
I understand that I'm responsible for Bear Island
我理解的是我必須對熊島
and all who live here.
所有子民負責
So why should I sacrifice
所以我爲什麼要打別人的仗
one more Mormont life for someone else's war?
犧牲莫爾蒙家族的人
If it please, my lady,
插一句嘴 小姐
I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感受
I don't know you, Ser...?
我不認識你 爵士
Davos, my lady, of House Seaworth.
我是席渥斯家族的戴佛斯 小姐
You needn't ask your maester about my house.
你無需向學士詢問我的家族
It's rather new.
很晚纔有
All right, Ser Davos of House Seaworth.
好吧 席渥斯家族的戴佛斯爵士
How is it you understand how I feel?
你如何明白我的感受
You never thought you'd find yourself in your position.
你從沒想過會坐上這個位置
Being responsible for so many lives at such a young age.
如此年輕 就要爲那麼多人的性命負責
I never thought I'd be in my position.
我也從未想過會坐到現在的位置
I was a crabber's son, then I was a smuggler.
我是捕蟹人的兒子 後來成了走私販
And now I find myself addressing the lady of a great house
如今又在戰爭期間拜訪一位
in time of war.
名門望族的小姐
But I'm here because this isn't someone else's war.
但我來的緣由在於 這並不是別人的仗
It's our war.
這是我們的戰爭
Go on, Ser Davos.
繼續說 戴佛斯爵士
Your uncle, Lord Commander Mormont,
你的舅舅 莫爾蒙總司令
made that man his steward.
任命此人爲他的事務官
He chose Jon to be his successor because he knew
他選擇瓊恩爲他的繼任者 是因爲他知道
he had the courage to do what was right,
此人有勇氣做正確的事
even if it meant giving his life.
即便這意味着犧牲性命
Because Jeor Mormont and Jon Snow both understood
因爲傑奧·莫爾蒙和瓊恩·雪諾都深知
that the real war isn't between a few squabbling houses.
真正的戰爭並不是幾個家族之間的小打小鬧
It's between the living and the dead.
而是活人與死人的較量
And make no mistake, my lady,
別不當回事 小姐
the dead are coming.
死人就要來了
Is this true?
是真的嗎
Your uncle fought them at the Fist of the First Men.
你的舅舅在先民拳峯與它們交戰
I fought them at Hardhome.
我在艱難屯也與它們交過手
We both lost.
我們都輸了
As long as the Boltons hold Winterfell, the North is divided.
只要波頓佔據臨冬城 北境就是支離破碎的
And a divided North won't stand a chance against the Night King.
支離破碎的北境無法抵禦夜王的進攻
You want to protect your people, my lady. I understand.
我理解你想要保護你的子民 小姐
But there's no hiding from this.
但你們無法置身事外
We have to fight and we need to do it together.
我們必須奮起抵抗 而且勠力同心
House Mormont has kept faith with House Stark for , years.
莫爾蒙家族爲史塔克家族守誓近千年
We will not break faith today.
我們不會於今日背誓
Thank you, my lady.
感謝你 小姐
How many fighting men can we expect?
你可以派出多少人手
六十二個.
We are not a large house,
六十二個 我們不是大家族 ?
but we're a proud one.
但我們非常自豪
And every man from Bear Island
每個熊島的漢子
fights with the strength of mainlanders.
都能以一當十
If they're half as ferocious as their lady,
如果他們能有小姐一半勇猛
the Boltons are doomed.
波頓家族就死定了
Kingslayer.
弒君者
Blackfish.
黑魚
I assume you're here
我猜你是跑來
to fulfill the vow you gave my niece.
履行對我侄女的誓約吧
I don't see Sansa and Arya.
怎麼沒看到珊莎和艾莉亞
I don't have them. Pity.
她們不在我手上 真遺憾
Do you wish to resume your captivity?
那你要回來當俘虜嗎
Then why are you here?
那你來幹什麼
You know why I'm here.
你知道我爲何而來
This castle belongs to House Frey.
這座城堡屬於佛雷家族
You're trespassing.
你這是擅自侵佔
In the name of King Tommen, I order you to surrender or
我以託曼國王之名命令你投降 否則...
Or you'll kill Edmure?
否則你殺了艾德慕嗎
My nephew's marked for death no matter what.
我侄子反正都必死無疑
Hang him and be done with it.
吊死他得了
It won't stop with Edmure.
艾德慕不會是最後一個
You'll force me to storm the castle.
你是在逼我強攻城堡
Hundreds will die.
數百人將會死去
Hundreds of mine. Thousands of yours.
我這邊死數百人 你那邊死數千人
If you can breach the walls.
能不能攻破城牆還要另說
We'll breach them and kill every last one of you.
我們會攻破城牆 把你們殺得一個不留
But if you surrender,
但如果你投降
I'll spare the lives of your men.
我會饒過你手下的性命
On my honor.
以我的榮譽起誓
Your honor?
你的榮譽
Bargaining with oathbreakers is like building on quicksand.
和背誓者談條件就像在流沙上蓋房子
The war is over, ser.
戰爭已經結束了 爵士
Why sacrifice living men to a lost cause?
爲什麼要犧牲性命去打必敗無疑的仗
As long as I'm standing, the war is not over.
只要我還有一口氣 這仗就還沒打完
This is my home.
這是我的家
I was born in this castle and I'm ready to die in it.
我在這座城堡裏出生 也準備在這裏死去
So you can either attack
所以你要麼攻城
or try to starve us out.
要麼試着把我們困死
We have enough provisions for two years.
我們有足夠撐兩年的口糧
Do you have two years, Kingslayer?
你有兩年時間嗎 弒君者
You clearly have no intention of saving your men's lives.
你顯然無意拯救你手下的性命
Why did you come treat with me?
爲什麼還來談判
Sieges are dull.
守城太無聊
And I wanted to see you in person, get the measure of you.
我想親自見見你 掂掂你的分量
Well, now you have.
現在你見到了
Aye, now I have.
對啊 見到了
I'm disappointed.
特別失望
The answer is no.
我不同意
Lord Glover, if you could just hear us out. I've heard enough.
葛洛佛大人 請聽我說完 我聽夠了
We've only just taken back this castle from the ironborn.
我們才從鐵民手中奪回城堡
The Boltons helped us do it.
波頓家幫了大忙
Now you want me to fight against them?
現在你要我反抗他們嗎
I could be skinned for even talking to you.
他們甚至會因爲我跟你交談而剝了我的皮
The Boltons are traitors. Roose Bolton
波頓家都是叛徒 盧斯·波頓...
Have other northern houses pledged to fight for you?
有其他北境家族發誓爲你們而戰嗎
House Mormont.
莫爾蒙家族
And?
還有呢
We sent ravens to Houses Manderly
我們向曼德勒家族派出了信鴉...
I don't care about ravens.
我不管什麼信鴉
You're asking me to join your army.
你在請求我加入你的軍隊
Who is fighting in this army?
這支軍隊裏還有誰
The bulk of the force is made up of wildlings.
大部分是野人
Then the rumors are true.
看來傳言是真的了
I didn't dare believe them.
我之前都不敢相信
I received you out of respect for your father.
我接待你是出於對你父親的尊重
Now I would like you to leave.
現在我請你們離開
House Glover will not abandon its ancestral home
葛洛佛家族不會棄守祖居地
to fight alongside wildlings.
而與野人並肩戰鬥
Lord Glover. There's nothing else to say.
葛洛佛大人 無須多言
I would remind you that House Glover
我想提醒您 葛洛佛家族
is pledged to House Stark.
曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族
Sworn to answer when called upon.
你們承諾過有求必應
Yes, my family served House Stark for centuries.
沒錯 我的家族侍奉了史塔克家族數百年
We wept when we heard of your father's death.
我們曾爲你父親的死傷心落淚
When my brother was lord of this castle,
我的兄長做這座城堡的主人時
he answered Robb's call and hailed him King in the North.
響應了羅柏的召喚並擁其爲北境之王
And where was King Robb
然而鐵民襲擊這座城堡時
when the Ironborn attacked this castle?
羅柏國王去哪兒了
When they threw my wife and children in prison
他們囚禁我的妻兒
and brutalized and killed our subjects?
屠戮我們的臣民時 他又在哪兒
Taking up with a foreign whore.
跟一個異邦婊♥子廝混
Getting himself and those who followed him killed.
害死了自己 還有追隨他的人
I served House Stark once,
我曾效忠史塔克家族
but House Stark is dead.
但是史塔克家族已亡
Why did we have to come here?
我們爲什麼要來這裏
Some of us still like it.
因爲咱還有人喜歡這地方
Have a drink at least.
至少喝杯酒吧
I don't want one.
我不想喝
Don't go far, love.
別走遠了 寶貝兒
I'll find you in a bit.
我馬上來找你
Nothing on the Iron Islands has an ass like that.
鐵羣島上可沒有那樣的屁♥股
Doesn't interest you anymore?
這些都提不起你的興趣了嗎
I'm sorry. I won't joke about it.
抱歉 我不會再開這種玩笑了
I'll never hurt you, little brother.
我永遠不會傷害你 弟弟
Don't you know that?
難道你不知道嗎
You think Uncle Euron's hunting for us?
你認爲攸倫叔叔在追殺我們嗎
Of course he is. As long as we're alive, we're a threat.
當然 我們只要活着 就是威脅
He'll find us.
他會找到我們的
It's a great big world and we have fast ships.
世界很大 而我們的船很快
Drink.
喝酒
I don't want any.
我不想喝
I don't care what you want. Drink.
我不在乎你想不想 快喝
Drink it all.
喝光
You're Ironborn, Theon. I know you've had some bad years.
你是鐵種 席恩 我知道你喫了幾年的苦頭
Some bad years?
幾年的苦頭
But I'm tired of watching you cower like a beat dog.
但我看夠了你落水狗一樣畏畏縮縮的樣子
Drink the goddamn ale.
快他媽的乾了這杯麥酒
Now listen to me.
你聽我說
I need you.
我需要你
The real Theon Greyjoy,
我需要真正的席恩·葛雷喬伊
not this rat shit pretender.
不是這具行屍走肉
Can you find him for me?
你能找回真正的自己嗎
Drink.
喝酒
You escaped. You hear me?
你逃出來了 聽見了嗎
You got away and you're never going back.
你出來了 而且永遠不會回去
We'll get justice for you.
我們會爲你主持公道
If I got justice,
如果真要公道
my burnt body would hang over the gates of
那我應該被燒焦了掛在臨冬城的城門上
Winterfell.
fuck justice, then. We'll get revenge. Drink.
那就去他的公道 我們會報仇的 喝酒
Listen to me.
聽我說
If you're so broken that there's no coming back,
你要是真的找不回原來的自己
take a knife and cut your wrists.
拿刀割了腕子
End it.
一了百了
But if you're staying, Theon, I need you.
但如果你不想死 席恩 我需要你
We're gonna sail to Meereen.
我們要航行到彌林
We're gonna make a pact with this Dragon Queen.
我們要跟龍女王結盟
And we're gonna take back the Iron Islands.
我們要把鐵羣島奪回來
Are you with me?
你願意跟我一起嗎
Are you really with me?
你真的願意嗎
Now, since it's my last night ashore for a long while,
好了 既然離下次靠岸還有一陣子
I'm gonna go fuck the tits off this one.
我要去操翻那妞
Stannis camped here on his way to Winterfell.
史坦尼斯在去臨冬城的途中曾駐紮於此
And that's a good thing?
這是好事嗎
He was the most experienced commander in Westeros.
他是維斯特洛經驗最豐富的指揮官
He chose this place for a reason.
選擇這裏自有他的道理
Those mountains are a natural fortification.
那些山是天然的屏障
There's a stream down there for the horses.
還有一條飲馬的小溪
We're not staying here long.
我們不會在此久留
Another storm could hit any day.
暴風雪隨時會來
Aye, the snows defeated Stannis
沒錯 暴風雪對史坦尼斯的打擊
as much as the Boltons did.
不比波頓家造成的少
We have to march on Winterfell now while we still can.
我們得趁着還能走 儘快趕到臨冬城
wildlings,
兩千個野人,
Hornwoods, Mazins
霍伍德家兩百人 麥辛家一百四十三人
Mormonts.
莫爾蒙家六十二人
It's not what we'd hoped for.
這跟我們預想的相差甚遠
But we still have a chance if we're careful and
但如果我們放聰明點 謹慎點 還是有機會的smart.
For fuck's sake.
操他孃的
So he's your most trusted advisor now?
現在他成了你最信任的顧問
Because he secured men from a yearold?
就因爲他從一個十歲小女孩手裏借到六十二個人
Ser Davos is the reason I'm standing here talking to you
正是因爲戴佛斯爵士 我現在才能站着跟你講話
and he served Stannis for years.
而且他侍奉了史坦尼斯很多年
Stannis who lost the Blackwater,
那個在黑水河上大敗而歸
who murdered his own brother, who doesn't have a head?
殺害了親弟弟 而且掉了腦袋的史坦尼斯嗎
It's not enough. We need more men.
遠遠不夠 我們需要更多人
There's no time.
沒時間了
If we went down to Castle Cerwyn, I know that Lord
如果我們去賽文城 我相信大人他...
We fight with the army we have.
現在有多少人 我們就帶多少人打
Friends, this is not worth fighting over!
朋友 這不值得打架
This'll be it, now.
現在值得了
Right, now we don't need to be fighting
好吧 我們不需要打架...
Who the fuck are you? Hold on.
你♥他♥媽算老幾 別動手
Yeah, who the fuck are you?
是啊 你♥他♥媽的算老幾
珊莎·史塔克
I was a soldier once.
我也當過兵
All my superiors thought I was brave.
所有的長官都認爲我很勇敢
I wasn't. I mean, I never ran from a fight.
其實不然 我當然沒有臨陣脫逃
Only because I was afraid my friends would see I was afraid.
只是因爲我擔心朋友看出我害怕
That's all I was, a coward.
我當時就是膽小鬼
We followed orders no matter the orders.
我們服從命令 不管命令是什麼
Burn that village.
燒燬村子
Fine, I'm your arsonist.
好吧 我就是縱火犯
Steal that farmer's crops. Good, I'm your thief.
竊取農田的莊稼 好吧 我就是盜賊
Kill those young lads so they won't take up arms against us.
殺死年輕人 免得他們拿武器反抗我們
I'm your murderer.
我就是殺人犯
I remember once a woman screaming at us,
我記得一個女人衝着我尖叫
calling us animals as we dragged her son from their hut.
我們把她兒子拖出棚屋時 她罵我們野獸
But we weren't animals.
但我們不是野獸
Animals are true to their nature
野獸順從天性
and we had betrayed ours.
我們背叛天性
I cut that young boy's throat myself
我親手割開男孩的喉嚨
as his mother screamed
她母親一直尖叫
and my friends held her back.
我朋友將她拉住
That night...
那天晚上
I felt such shame.
我如此羞愧
Shame was so heavy on me,
羞愧難當
I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep.
我喫不下 我睡不着
All I could do was stare into that dark sky
我只能盯着漆黑夜空
and listen to that mother screaming her son's name.
聽着那個母親尖叫着兒子的名字
I'll hear her screaming the rest of my life.
只要我還活着 她的尖叫永遠在我耳邊迴響
Now, I know I can never bring that lad back.
我知道我沒法讓男孩活過來
All I can do with time I've got left
我餘生能做的就是
is bring a little goodness into the world.
爲這個世界帶來一點點善良
That's all any of us can do, isn't it?
這是我們大家都能做的 對不對
Never too late to stop robbing people,
停止燒殺擄掠
to stop killing people.
開始幫助別人
Start helping people.
任何時候都不晚
It's never too late to come back.
任何時候回頭都不晚
And it's not about waiting for the gods to answer your prayers.
不是說等待衆神回應你的祈禱
It's not even about the gods. It's about you.
跟神沒有關係 只跟你們自己有關
Learning you have to answer your prayers yourself.
學會回應自己的祈禱
Seven save you, friends.
七神保佑諸位 朋友們
How can we help you?
我們能幫什麼忙
What are you doing here?
你們在這裏做什麼
Well, we're talking about life.
我們在談論生活
You?
你們呢
Protecting the people.
保護人
Well, we thank you for your protection.
我們感謝各位的保護
Who are you protecting us from?
保護我們免遭什麼
Do you have any horses?
你們有馬嗎
No horses.
沒有馬
No gold. No steel.
沒有金子 沒有鐵器
Food, then. Protecting the people is hungry work.
那就食物 保護人的活兒很容易餓肚子
I'm sure it is.
那是當然
You're welcome to stay for supper,
歡迎你們留下來喫晚飯
but we have hungry mouths here.
不過我們自己都在餓肚子
Stay safe.
保重
The night is dark and full of terrors.
長夜黑暗 處處險惡
Seven save you, friends."
"七神保佑諸位 朋友們""
I'm a fucking septon. What was I supposed to say?
我就是個修士 還能說什麼
They don't believe in your Seven.
他們不信你的七神
They're from the Brotherhood. They follow the Red God.
他們是兄弟會的 他們追隨紅神
Aye, well, all are welcome here.
好啊 咱們都歡迎
Anyway, we got nothing for them.
還有 我們沒他們要的東西
Sure, you do. You've got food,
當然有 你有食物
you've got steel even if you say you don't.
你還有鐵器 雖然你說沒有
And you've got women.
你還有女人
What do you want to do? Fight them?
你想怎麼辦 跟他們打嗎
Kill them?
殺死他們嗎
It'd be you against all of them.
那你只能孤軍奮戰
I mean, these people don't know how to fight.
這裏的人們根本不會打仗
You do.
你會
I'm done with fighting.
我不想打了
Even if it's to protect yourself?
爲了保命也不打嗎
Violence is a disease.
暴力就是惡疾
You don't cure a disease by spreading it to more people.
傳染開去是治不好惡疾的
You don't cure it by dying, either.
死了也治不好惡疾
You've done enough work for one day.
你今天干的活夠多了
Come on up for some supper.
來喫晚飯吧
It's gonna be a cold night.
今晚會很冷
We'll need firewood.
我們需要柴火
I'll save you a bowl of stew.
我給你留一碗
Might even have some ale hidden away.
也許還有一點藏起來的麥酒
He's not a lying man.
他不撒謊
He says the Iron Fleet's in Slaver's Bay.
他說鐵艦隊在奴隸灣
I'm inclined to believe him.
我願意相信他
I'm not going anywhere near those mad fuckers.
我纔不想靠近那些瘋子
You're Westerosi.
你是維斯特洛人
What do you care?
關你什麼事
I want to book passage home.
我想訂一張回家的船票
You? Can't afford it.
就你 付不起
Where'd you steal this from?
你從哪裏偷來的
Why do you care?
關你什麼事
We leave in two days.
我們兩天後出發
You can have a hammock in steerage.
你可以在大艙裏有個吊鋪
I want a cabin.
我要一間艙房
And we'll leave at dawn.
我們天亮就出發
See you at sunrise.
日出見
Sweet girl.
小姑娘