無面者
My son.
我的兒子
My firstborn son.
我的長子
My child king, hush.
我的小國王 別出聲
Listen to the gods, for you they sing.
你聽 諸神在爲你歌唱
Fight no more, sweet child.
不必再戰鬥了 好孩子
Your wars are won.
你的戰爭大獲全勝
The wolves are buried
惡狼通通埋葬
and the false stag done.
僞鹿盡數伏誅
Shut your blue eyes, my love.
合上你的藍眼睛 我的寶貝
Let the crown fall.
讓王冠墜落吧
The Father above beckons you to his hall.
天父向你招手 邀你去他的廳堂
In Seventh Heaven I'll see you once more.
七層天堂裏我們再團聚
But now I seek vengeance on Sansa the whore
但現在我要復仇 向珊莎這個娼婦
and my brother the Imp
還有我弟弟小惡魔
who killed his own king.
他們謀害了自己的君王
Born amongst lions, our curse from within.
他生於獅羣之中 是我們家族的詛咒
I will slay him, I swear.
我要殺死他 我發誓
With noose or with knife,
用絞索 或者刀子
though it take me a fortnight,
無論要花兩週 一個月
a moon or my life.
還是窮盡一生
What is that I hear and smell?
我聽到聞到的是什麼
Someone I'll soon send to hell.
馬上就會被我送入地獄的人
It's time to see if truth they told
是時候見證傳言的真假了
who said Tywin Lannister shits gold.
據說泰溫·蘭尼斯特能拉出黃金
Get the wig!
拿假髮來
You beast, you beast. You killed my wife.
你這個禽獸 禽獸 你害死了我的妻子
And now you've taken your father's life.
現在又殺了親生父親
No worse child ever stained this land.
沒有比你更大逆不道的兒子了
I curse the day I named you.
我詛咒爲你命名的那一天
My greatest crime!
這是我最大的罪孽
You're good at that.
包得真好
Where did you learn?
在哪兒學的
I'm a jealous woman.
我是個善妒的女人
I've always liked bad men
總是喜歡上壞男人
and they've always liked me.
他們也總是喜歡我
They'd come home wherever home was that night
夜裏他們會回到我們臨時的家
stinking of some whore's perfume.
身上滿是妓♥女的香水味
So we'd fight and I'd put a hole in them.
然後我們大打出手 我捅他們個窟窿
And then I'd feel terrible,
事後我又難過起來
so I'd patch them up.
就給他們包紮
I got good at patching them up.
包紮手法就練起來了
And good at putting holes in them.
捅人手法也練起來了
And that.
是啊
What happened to the actress?
那個女演員怎樣了
The one who wanted you dead.
那個想要你死的
Bianca.
比安卡
She'll have a hard time finding work as an actress
她以後想出去當演員可要難了
after what I did to her face.
臉被我弄成那樣
I never did learn to cook.
我一直沒學會做飯
But eat. Eat. You need it.
但是喫吧 喫下去 你需要喫東西
The company is moving on to Pentos soon.
戲班子很快要去潘託斯了
You should come with us.
你該跟我們走
I can't. Why not?
我不能 爲什麼不能
Got a feeling you'd be good at this sort of work.
我有直覺 你會擅長這一行的
And besides, we need a new actress.
再說了 我們還缺一個女演員
I don't think I could remember all of the lines.
我想我記不住那麼多臺詞
Come with us.
跟我們走吧
What's left for you here?
你在這裏還有什麼牽掛的
You wouldn't be safe.
那你們就不安全了
Not while she's looking for me.
只要她還在找我
Who?
誰
She doesn't have a name.
她沒有名字
Where will you go?
你要去哪裏
Essos is east and Westeros is west.
厄索斯在東 維斯特洛在西
But what's west of Westeros?
但維斯特洛西邊是什麼呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Nobody does.
沒人知道
That's where all the maps stop.
所有地圖到那兒就結束了
The edge of the world, maybe.
可能是世界的邊緣吧
I'd like to see that.
我想去看看
What's that? Milk of the poppy.
那是什麼 罌粟花奶
I don't want any.
我不想喝
Sleep is the only way you'll heal.
睡一覺你才能恢復
Trust me, if my soup didn't kill you, nothing will.
相信我 喝我的湯都沒死 喝什麼都不會死
Thing about Gatins, right, is he used to be pretty.
說起加廷斯 他從前可俊俏了
I was a famous kisser.
我那時候是接吻高手
You lads know how to kiss proper?
你們這羣小子知道怎麼接吻嗎
Course we do.
我們當然知道
This is for masters, this technique.
高手纔會 是技術
You're not ready. I'm ready.
你還沒準備好 我準備好了
He says he's ready.
他說他準備好了
All right. Now, pay attention.
好吧 瞧仔細了
You put your left hand on the back of the lady's head.
左手託在她腦後
Your right hand holds the small of the lady's back like so.
右手像這樣摟住她的小腰
Very romantic.
非常浪漫
Take your middle finger, yeah,
伸出中指
and you jam it right up her bunghole.
直戳進她的小洞裏
So fucking close!
就差那麼一點
Ah, it smells like pussy to me.
聞着跟小♥屄一個味兒
Look at him. You get hard, boy?
瞧瞧他 硬了沒有 小子
fuck you! Disgusting old twats.
操♥你♥媽 噁心的老變態
Got off on that, did you, you old fuck?
還樂呢 是不是 老王八
Where's the other one?
另一個呢
The one with the yellow cloak. fuck you!
黃斗篷那個 操
Those are your last words, fuck you?
這就是你的遺言 操
Come on, you can do better.
再想想 想個好詞兒
Cunt!
騷♥屄
You're shit at dying, you know that?
你死得沒個人樣 知道嗎
她自火中重生 給世界帶來新生
丹妮莉絲是光之王給她的孩子的恩賜
若我們對女王和她的忠實僕從的愛堅定不移
就沒有人能再給我們戴上枷鎖
I'd call that a successful gambit.
真是成功的開始
Would you? Look around.
是嗎 看看你周圍
The city has come back to life.
城市恢復了活力
You made a pact with fanatics.
通過跟狂熱分子達成協議
I did and it worked.
沒錯 而且成功了
If you shaved your beard with a straight razor,
如果你用剃刀剃鬚
you'd say the razor worked.
也可以說剃刀有用
That doesn't mean it won't cut your throat.
但那不說明它割不了你喉嚨
Spoken like a man who has never had to shave.
一聽就是從沒刮過鬍子的人
I'm going to miss you.
我會想你的
I know.
我知道
I hope you're right about this expedition of yours.
希望你遠征的主意沒打錯
If I don't return, you'll know I was wrong.
如果我沒回來 你就知道我錯了
We need friends in Westeros.
我們需要在維斯特洛有朋友
And we need ships.
也需要船隻
Most of all, we need our queen.
我們最需要的是我們的女王
She'll come back. She has to.
她會回來的 她必須回來
My heart's been broken too many times already.
我的心已經碎過太多次了
I'll walk the rest of the way myself.
剩下的路我自己走吧
I can't go off on a secret mission
人家是去執行祕密任務
in the company of the most famous dwarf in the city.
可不能讓全城最出名的侏儒陪着
Varys.
瓦里斯
The most famous dwarf in the world.
是全世界最出名的侏儒
Your Grace, several members of the Faith Militant
陛下 幾名戰士之子
have been permitted entry to the Red Keep.
被准許進入了紅堡
Have been permitted?
被准許
That's rather a tortured way of putting it.
真是委婉的說法
They demand to see you, Your Grace.
他們要求見您 陛下
Who permitted them inside the Red Keep?
誰批准他們進紅堡的
The king is aware of their presence?
國王知道他們來嗎
He is, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
He's currently in his chambers at prayer.
他正在房間裏祈禱
Your Grace, His Holiness the High Septon
陛下 總主教大人
wishes to speak with you at the Great Sept of Baelor.
要在貝勒大聖堂跟您談談
His Holiness the High Septon
總主教大人
is welcome to see me here in the Red Keep.
可以來紅堡見我
Your Grace, this is not a request.
陛下 這並非請求
It is a request, Cousin Lancel.
這是請求 藍賽爾堂弟
You are asking me for something, I'm refusing.
你要我做件事 我拒絕了
The High Septon commands you.
總主教要見您
Are you sure you want to refuse him?
您真要拒絕他嗎
He promised me I could stay in the Red Keep until my trial.
他保證過 審判之前我可以留在紅堡
He made no such promises.
他沒有許過這種承諾
If you refuse to come of your own free will Get out.
如果您不肯自願前往 滾出去
Move aside, ser.
讓開 爵士
Order your man to step aside or there will be violence.
命令您的人讓開 否則我們動手了
I choose violence.
那就動手吧
Please tell His High Holiness he's always welcome to visit.
請轉告總主教 他隨時可以來
Looks like a siege, my lady.
像是在圍城 小姐
You have a keen military mind, Pod.
你真有軍事頭腦 波德
My lady. My lady.
小姐 小姐
Who goes there?!
來者何人
State your business!
所爲何事
My name is Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
Please inform Ser Jaime Lannister I've come to speak with him.
請轉告詹姆·蘭尼斯特爵士 我有話對他講
Tell him I have his sword.
告訴他我有他的劍
Getting a bit old to be a squire, aren't we?
咱這麼大人了 還當侍從有點兒老吧
Podrick fucking Payne.
他孃的波德瑞克·派恩
I thought you'd be dead by now.
我以爲你早沒命了
Not yet.
還有氣呢
Are they in there?
他們在裏面
You think they're fucking?
你說他們在裏面幹上了嗎
What?
什麼
No.
當然沒有
Why not? I'd fuck her.
爲什麼 換我就幹她
You'd fuck her, wouldn't you?
你也會吧
I'm her squire.
我是她的侍從
Well, he'd fuck her, that's for sure.
好吧 他肯定會幹她
And she'd fuck him, don't you think?
她也願意幹 不是嗎
The way she looks at him.
瞧她看他那眼神
The way all women look at him is frankly irritating.
所有女人都那麼看他 真讓人受不了
I preferred working with the little brother on that account.
衝着這條 我倒更樂意跟隨他弟弟
Come on, you're the one with the magic cock.
得了 你那根神棍厲害着呢
You must have shown it to her by now.
你肯定給她展示過吧
She's training me to fight. Is she?
她在訓練我打鬥 是嗎
An hour in the morning, an hour at night.
早上一小時 晚上一小時
Every day.
每天如此
Then how come an old cunt like me
那我這樣的老傢伙
can still sneak up and murder you?
怎麼還是能摸上來殺了你
Well, that's a different sort of fighting.
不是那種打鬥
Now, that's the truth, isn't it?
這話不假
You want to learn that sort of fighting?
你想學這種打鬥嗎
All right.
好吧
All right, let's start with your footwork.
先從步法講起
Show me your stance.
給我看看你的站姿
Now listen to me, Pod.
聽好 波德
See how your feet are about a yard apart?
你兩腳相隔一碼 看到了嗎
Lesson number one, assume everyone wants to hit you.
第一課 假定所有人都想揍你
Cause they do, Pod. Everyone wants to hit a fucking squire.
因爲事實如此 波德 所有人都想揍侍從'
Do it again. Come on, don't sulk.
再來一次 來嘛 別生悶氣
I never thought you'd find her.
沒想到你真能找到她
I just assumed Sansa was dead.
我以爲珊莎已經死了
Why would you assume that?
你爲什麼要那樣想
In my experience, girls like her don't live very long.
依我的經驗 她那樣的姑娘活不長
I don't think you know many girls like her.
你也不認識幾個她那樣的姑娘吧
Well, I'm proud of you.
我爲你驕傲
I am. You fulfilled your oath
真的 你克服萬難兌現了
to Catelyn Stark against all odds.
你對凱特琳·史塔克的誓言
Of course, my sister wants Sansa dead.
當然了 我姐姐想要珊莎死
The girl is still a suspect in Joffrey's murder,
那姑娘仍是殺害喬佛裏的嫌疑人
so there is that complication.
這是個麻煩
What the hell are you doing here?
你來做什麼
I've come for the Blackfish.
我來找黑魚
You're welcome to have him.
他歸你了
Lady Sansa desires to take her ancestral seat back from the Boltons
珊莎小姐要從波頓家手中奪回她世襲的位置
and assume her rightful position as Lady of Winterfell.
名正言順地成爲臨冬城城主
With what army does she plan on taking Winterfell?
她打算憑什麼軍隊奪下臨冬城
The Tully army.
徒利家的軍隊
They're a bit occupied at the moment.
他們現在有點忙
I was sent here to reclaim Riverrun
我是被派來奪回奔流城的
currently defended by the Tully rebels,
而目前徒利叛軍在守城
so you can see the conundrum.
你能明白我的難處吧
The Tullys are rebels because they're fighting for their home?
徒利家的人保衛家園就成叛軍了
Riverrun was granted to the Freys by royal decree.
奔流城按聖旨已被賜予佛雷家
As a reward for betraying Robb Stark and slaughtering his family.
作爲背叛羅柏·史塔克 屠♥殺他一家的獎賞
Exactly.
沒錯
We shouldn't argue about politics.
我們不該爭政治上的事
You're a knight, Ser Jaime.
你是個騎士 詹姆爵士
I know there is honor in you.
我知道你有榮譽感
I've seen it myself. I'm a Lannister.
我親眼見過 我是蘭尼斯特
Don't ask me to betray my own house.
別讓我背叛自己的家族
I do no such thing.
我不會做那種事
Take Riverrun without bloodshed.
兵不血刃地佔領奔流城
Ride south again with your mission complete and your army intact.
圓滿完成任務 不費一兵一卒
What do you propose?
你有什麼提議
Allow me to enter Riverrun under a flag of truce.
讓我進奔流城勸降
Let me try to persuade the Blackfish to give up the castle.
讓我勸說黑魚放棄守城
Why would he abandon his ancestral home?
他有何理由棄守祖居地
Because you'll allow him to lead the Tully forces safely north.
因爲你允許他率領徒利家的軍隊北上
Have you ever met the Blackfish?
你見過黑魚嗎
No. He's even more stubborn than you are.
沒有 他比你還頑固
All right.
好吧
Try to talk some sense into the old goat.
試試跟那頭老山羊講道理吧
He won't listen, but his men might.
他不會聽 但他的手下可能會
Not everybody wants to die for someone else's home.
不是所有人都願意捨命保衛別人的家園
I need your word.
我需要你的保證
If I persuade him to abandon the castle,
如果我說服他棄守城堡
you'll grant a safe passage north.
你就放他們平安北上
You have my word.
我向你保證
You have until nightfall.
以天黑爲限
You gave it to me for a purpose.
你把它給我是爲了一項使命
I've achieved that purpose.
那項使命我已達成
It's yours.
它是你的
It will always be yours.
它永遠屬於你
One last thing, Ser Jaime.
最後一件事 詹姆爵士
Yes, Lady Brienne?
什麼事 布蕾妮小姐
Should I fail to persuade the Blackfish to surrender
若我沒能說服黑魚投降
and if you attack the castle,
等你攻打城堡的時候
honor compels me to fight for Sansa's kin.
榮譽將驅使我爲珊莎的親人而戰
Of course it does.
當然
To fight you.
也就是與你爲敵
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
希望事情不要發展到那種地步
I've said no three times already.
我已經拒絕你三次了
I have a signed letter from your niece Sansa Stark.
我有你外侄孫女珊莎·史塔克的親筆信
I haven't seen her since she was a child.
她長大後我就沒見過她
I don't know her signature. I don't know you.
我不熟悉她的字跡 也不認識你
And I will not surrender. Double the guards tonight.
而且我不會投降 今晚守備力量加倍
The Kingslayer wants to try us.
弒君者想試探我們
I can feel it.
我能感覺到
As I have said, my name is
我再說一次 我的名字是...
Yes, Brienne of Tarth. I know your father.
塔斯的布蕾妮 我認識你父親
Good man. He always spoke highly of you.
是條好漢 他非常欣賞您
And if he were here now, I'd tell him the same I'm telling you.
即使現在他就在這裏 我也會對他說同樣的話
If you think I'm abandoning my family's seat
如果你認爲我會因爲弒君者的保證
on the Kingslayer's word of honor, you're a bloody fool.
就放棄家族的根基所在 那你就是個白癡
Riverrun cannot stand against the Lannisters and the Freys.
奔流城頂不住蘭尼斯特家與佛雷家的進攻
We can stand longer than your onehanded friend thinks we can.
我們堅持的時間會超過你那個獨手朋友的想象
He's not my friend. No?
他不是我的朋友 不是嗎
Who gave you permission
那是誰允許你
to cross the siege line and enter the castle?
穿過圍城大軍進到城堡裏來的
Who gave you that sword with the gold lion on the pommel?
是誰給了你那把柄頭雕着金獅子的劍
Ser Jaime kept his word to your niece Catelyn Stark.
詹姆爵士對你的侄女凱特琳·史塔克信守了諾言
He sent me to find Sansa, to help her as Catelyn wanted.
他請我完成凱特琳的遺願 尋找並幫助珊莎
He gave me this sword to protect her.
他送我這把劍是讓我保護她
That is what I have done and I will continue to do
我保護過她 也將一如既往
until the day I die.
至死不渝
She's exactly like her mother.
她真像她母親
I don't have enough men to help her take Winterfell.
我的人手不夠她攻打臨冬城
You have more than she does.
你的人手比她多
She wants her home back. I understand that.
她想奪回家園 這我理解
But this is my home.
但這裏是我的家園
And if Jaime Lannister wants it,
如果詹姆·蘭尼斯特想佔領它
he can bloody well take it the way everyone else does.
他得跟別人一樣老老實實攻城
Find the maester.
去找學士
We need to get a raven north to Sansa.
我們需要一隻信鴉給珊莎送信
What should I write?
信上寫什麼
Tell her I failed.
就說我失敗了
There's to be a royal announcement?
是有聖旨要宣佈嗎
There is.
是的
Why wasn't I informed?
爲什麼我沒得到通知
There is to be a royal announcement
此時此刻
in the throne room
將有聖旨
at this very moment.
在王座廳宣佈
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
To stand by my son.
站在我兒子身邊
Your place is in the gallery
你的位置在廊廳裏
with the other ladies of the court.
和宮裏的夫人小姐一起
Your Grace...
陛下
Lords and ladies,
諸位大人 夫人
the Faith and the Crown
信仰和王權
are the two pillars that hold up this world.
是世界賴以依存的兩大支柱
One collapses, so does the other.
一根傾頹 另一根也不保
The Father judges us all.
天父審判所有人
If you break his laws...
只要觸犯了神的律法
you will be punished.
就要受到懲罰
After conferring with His Holiness the High Septon,
在與總主教大人商議之後
we have determined that Loras Tyrell
我們決定 對洛拉斯·提利爾
and Cersei Lannister's trial
與瑟曦·蘭尼斯特的審判
will be held in the Great Sept of Baelor
將於聖母節的第一天
on the first day of the Festival of the Mother.
在貝勒大聖堂進行
Furthermore, after much prayer and reflection,
另外 經過再三禱告與反思
the Crown has decided that from this day forward,
國王決定從今日起
trial by combat will be forbidden throughout the Seven Kingdoms.
在七國之內廢除比武審判
The tradition is a brutish one,
這是一個野蠻的傳統
a scheme devised by corrupt rulers
是腐朽的統治者們陰謀設計的把戲
in order to avoid true judgment from the gods.
以逃避諸神的公正審判
Cersei Lannister and Loras Tyrell
瑟曦·蘭尼斯特和洛拉斯·提利爾
will stand trial before seven septons
將按照教會早期的做法
as it was in the earliest days of the Faith.
在七名修士面前接受審判
Seven blessings to all.
七神保佑你們
Seven blessings.
七神保佑
Your Grace...
陛下
that old rumor you told me about.
您說的那個古老的傳聞
My little birds investigated.
我的小小鳥兒調查過了
And?
結果呢
Was it just a rumor or something more?
那只是個傳聞嗎 還是超出我們的所知
More.
超出
Much more.
遠遠超出
You seem happy.
你好像很開心
I am happy.
我就是很開心
You should both be happy as well.
你們倆也應該開心
Not so long ago, this city was ready to devour itself.
不久之前 這座城市差點自掘墳墓
Now it's like a man reborn.
現在它就像起死回生了
I will be happy when our queen returns.
女王回來我纔會開心
Why don't you drink? Why don't either of you ever drink?
你怎麼不喝酒 你倆怎麼都不喝酒
Unsullied never drink.
無垢者不飲酒
Why not? Rules.
爲什麼 規矩
And who made these rules?
誰定的規矩
Your former masters?
你們以前的主人嗎
Those miserable old shits didn't want you to be human.
那些無♥恥之徒在扼殺你們的人性
Have a drink with me.
跟我喝一杯
And you? What's your excuse?
你呢 你有什麼藉口
I have tried wine before.
我以前嘗過酒
It made me feel funny.
感覺不舒服
That's how you know it's working.
那就是酒勁上來了
Here's to our queen.
敬我們的女王
Anyone not drinking is disrespecting our queen.
不喝就是對女王不敬
To Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons,
敬風暴降生丹妮莉絲 龍之母
Breaker of Chains, long may she reign.
解放者 願她統治長久
Long may she reign. Long may she reign.
願她統治長久 願她統治長久
Do you like it?
好喝嗎
Tastes like it has turned.
像是變了味的
Yes, yes. Fermentation.
是的 發酵
One day, after our queen has taken the Seven Kingdoms...
總有一天 等我們的女王奪取了七國
I'd like to have my own vineyard.
我要有自己的葡萄園
Make my own wine.
釀自己的酒
The Imp's Delight.
"小惡魔喜釀"
Only my close friends could drink it.
只有我的好朋友才能喝
Tell me a joke, Missandei of Naath.
給我講個笑話 納斯島的彌桑黛
I do not know any jokes.
我沒什麼笑話講
Grey Worm?
灰蟲子
Right.
好吧
Three lords walk into a tavern
三位貴族走進一家酒館
a Stark, a Martell, and a Lannister.
一個史塔克 一個馬泰爾 一個蘭尼斯特
They order ale,
他們要了麥芽酒
but when the barkeep brings them over,
可當酒保上酒後
each of them finds a fly in his cup.
他們都發現自己杯裏有隻蒼蠅
The Lannister, outraged,
蘭尼斯特拍案而起
shoves the cup aside and demands another.
摔了杯子 又點了一杯
The Martell plucks the fly out and swallows it whole.
馬泰爾把蒼蠅擇出來 然後一口吞掉
The Stark reaches into his cup,
史塔克把手伸進杯子
pulls out the fly and shouts,
揪出蒼蠅 大喊道
Spit it out, you wee shit. Spit it out."
"吐出來 小東西 給我吐出來""
It's funnier in Westeros.
在維斯特洛講纔好笑
The Starks and the Lannisters, I thought these were enemies.
史塔克和蘭尼斯特 他們不是敵人嗎
Yes.
是的
A joke is like a story, Torgo Nudho.
笑話跟故事一樣 灰蟲子
Not a true story, necessarily.
不一定是真實的故事
A story that's supposed to make you laugh ideally.
是爲了逗你發笑的故事
Not at the moment, perhaps.
也許不合時宜
Missandei, do you like the wine?
彌桑黛 喜歡這酒嗎
I do.
喜歡
Tell a joke.
講個笑話吧
Two translators are on a sinking ship.
一條快沉的船上有兩個翻譯
The first says,
第一個說
Do you know how to swim?"
"你會游泳嗎""
The second says, "No, but I can shout for help in languages."
第二個說 "不會 但我會用十九種語言喊救命"
That is the worst joke I ever heard.
這是我聽過的最爛的笑話
You don't even know what a joke is.
你都不知道什麼是笑話
I am soldier all my life. You think I never hear joke?
我當了一輩子兵 你以爲我沒聽過笑話嗎
You lied to us.
你耍我們啊
I make joke.
我開玩笑的
More jokes.
再來一個
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass.
有一次我帶着蜂窩和驢子進了妓院
The madam says
鴇母說...
[瓦雷利亞語]
[瓦雷利亞語]
[瓦雷利亞語]
The Masters have come for their property.
奴隸主要來奪回自己的財產了
Lord Edmure.
艾德慕大人
I apologize for the way the Freys treated you.
我爲佛雷家讓你受的委屈向你道歉
A man of your birth deserves better.
你這樣的身份應該被善待
You have my word you'll be properly fed and clothed from now on.
我向你保證 從現在起你將衣食無憂
I have your word?
你向我保證
Oh, good.
好啊
Good, that's
很好 真是...
that's a fine thing.
真是件好事
My uncle will never surrender the castle, ser.
我叔叔不會放棄城堡的 爵士
Whatever game you're playing.
不管你玩什麼把戲
The Blackfish is an old man.
黑魚已經老了
A good death is all he can hope for.
英勇戰死是他最好的結局
But you, you have a child now, I've heard.
而你呢 聽說你現在有了個孩子
A son you sired on your wedding night.
你婚禮當晚播下的種子
You're a potent man.
你是條好漢
A son I've never met
一個過了洞房夜
born of a wife that I haven't seen
就沒見過的妻子生下的
since our first night together.
未曾謀面的兒子
You should be with them both.
你應該跟他們在一起
I can arrange that, you realize?
我可以安排 你知道嗎
Comfortable rooms for you at Casterly Rock.
凱巖城裏有舒服的房間
A tutor for your boy,
有教師培養你的兒子
knights to train him to fight and to ride.
有騎士訓練他戰鬥和騎馬
And when he comes of age, he'll have a keep of his own.
等他到了年齡 他將擁有自己的城堡
Do you imagine yourself a decent person?
你還當自己是個正派人
Is that it?
是不是
After you've massacred my family.
別忘了你曾屠♥殺我的家人
Kept me in a cell for years.
把我關在牢裏好幾年
Stolen our lands.
搶佔我們的土地
I'll remind you that our houses are at war.
我得提醒你 我們兩家正在交戰
I'm sorry if this conflict has inconvenienced you,
很抱歉這場衝突給你造成困擾
but rebelling against the Crown does have consequences.
但是反抗國王的後果是很嚴重的
Says the man who shoved his sword through his king's back.
說這話的人從背後捅了他的國王
Did I give you the impression that this was a negotiation?
我讓你誤以爲這是在談判嗎
It's not.
不是的
You understand. On some level you understand
你明白 某種程度上你明白
that you're an evil man.
你是個惡人
I'll leave the judgments to the gods.
讓諸神來判斷吧
Well, that is convenient for you.
那倒是方便
You're a finelooking fellow, aren't you?
你長得蠻英俊 不是嗎
Your square jaw,
方下巴
your golden armor.
黃金戰甲
Tell me, I want to know.
告訴我 我想知道
I truly do.
真想知道
How do you live with yourself?
你是怎麼說服自己的
All of us have to believe
我們都需要相信
that we're decent, don't we?
自己是正派人 不是嗎
You have to sleep at night.
你晚上也得睡覺
How do you tell yourself
你幹了那麼多壞事
that you're decent
到底是怎麼
after everything that you've done?
讓自己問心無愧的
I was your sister's prisoner once.
我以前被你姐姐俘虜
She hit me on the head with a rock if I remember correctly.
沒記錯的話 她拿塊石頭砸我的腦袋
Yeah.
是啊
She should have killed you.
她應該殺了你
Perhaps, but she didn't.
也許吧 但她沒殺我
Catelyn Stark hated me just like you hate me.
凱特琳·史塔克恨我 和你一樣
But I didn't hate her.
但我不恨她
I admired her.
我很佩服她
Far more than her husband or her son.
比她的丈夫和兒子還讓我佩服
Do you think I care whom you admire and whom you don't?
你以爲我管你佩服誰不佩服誰嗎
No, I don't, but I'm telling you anyway because you're my prisoner.
不 但我就是要講 因爲你是俘虜
You don't have a choice.
你沒得選
The love she had for her children,
她對她孩子的愛
I was a little awed by it.
讓我肅然起敬
Reminded me of my sister.
讓我想起我姐姐
Oh. Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
You're a madman.
你是個瘋子
I'm not here to trade insults.
我不是來和你相互羞辱的
Your sister was a strong Don't talk about Cat!
你姐姐很堅強... 不許再說凱特
I'll talk about whomever I want.
我想說誰就說誰
She loved her children.
她愛她孩子
I suppose all mothers do,
天下母親都愛孩子
but Catelyn and Cersei,
但像凱特琳和瑟曦那樣
there's a fierceness you don't often see.
愛得那麼強烈的很少見
They'd do anything to protect their babies.
她們爲了保護孩子可以不擇手段
Start a war.
挑起戰爭
Burn cities to ash. Free their worst enemies.
燒掉城市 放走最危險的敵人
The things we do for love.
我們爲愛所做的事
You didn't come here to talk about our sisters.
你來不是爲了談論我們的姐姐
That's exactly why I came here.
我就是來談這個的
I love Cersei.
我愛瑟曦
You can laugh at that if you want.
你想笑就笑吧
You can sneer. Doesn't matter.
儘管嘲笑我 沒關係
She needs me.
她需要我
And to get back to her, I have to take Riverrun.
爲了回到她身邊 我必須攻下奔流城
I'll send for your baby boy.
我會叫人把你的寶貝兒子帶來
And I'll launch him into Riverrun with a catapult.
我會把他用投石機扔進奔流城裏
Because you don't matter to me, Lord Edmure.
因爲你對我不重要 艾德慕大人
Your son doesn't matter to me.
你兒子對我不重要
The people in the castle don't matter to me.
城堡裏的人對我不重要
Only Cersei.
重要的只有瑟曦
And if I have to slaughter every Tully
如果爲了回到她身邊
who ever lived to get back to her,
我必須殺光每一個徒利家的人
that's what I'll do.
我會的
Who goes there?
什麼人
Edmure Tully,
艾德慕·徒利
son of Hoster Tully
霍斯特·徒利之子
and the rightful Lord of Riverrun.
合法的奔流城公爵
I demand entry.
我要進城
Don't let him in.
別放他進來
He's the Lord of Riverrun.
他是奔流城公爵
I have to obey his commands.
我必須服從他的命令
He's been their captive
自從紅色婚禮上國王被殺
ever since they murdered his king at the Red Wedding.
他就一直是敵人的俘虜
Why do you think the people who murdered his king at the Red Wedding
你覺得在紅色婚禮上殺害國王的人
would decide to let him come home?
憑什麼決定放他回家
Because it's a trap, you idiot.
因爲這是圈套 你這個白♥癡
Don't let him in.
別放他進來
He's my lord, my lord.
他是我的城主 大人
I've sworn to serve the Lord of Riverrun and obey his commands.
我發誓效忠奔流城公爵 服從他的命令
You're not obeying Edmure's commands.
你服從的不是艾德慕的命令
You're obeying the fucking Kingslayer's commands.
你服從的是該死的弒君者的命令
I demand entry.
我要進城
My lord has given an order.
城主下令了
With a knife to his throat.
他是受人脅迫
That is not a valid order.
這種命令是無效的
Lower the drawbridge and open the gate for Lord Ed...
放下吊橋 爲艾德慕大人打開城門
Aye, ser.
是 爵士
I'll have your head before I surrender Riverrun.
我寧可砍了你的頭也不會交出奔流城
You are not lord of this castle, my lord.
你不是這兒的城主 大人
Lower the drawbridge. Aye, ser!
放下吊橋 是 爵士
If you're wrong,
如果你錯了
we've just surrendered our most valuable prisoner.
我們就放走了最有價值的戰俘
Welcome home, my lord.
歡迎回家 大人
Command all the forces within the castle to lay down their arms.
命令城堡全體守衛放下武器
Open the gates.
打開城門
My lord... Your lord has given a command.
大人 你的城主已經下了命令
Infantry, advance!
步兵 前進
Find the Blackfish.
找到黑魚
Put him in irons and hand him over to the Freys.
把他拷起來交給佛雷
Find him.
去找他
Go on.
快走
Come with us.
跟我們走吧
I've run before from the Red Wedding.
我在紅色婚禮上已經逃過一次
I'm not running again. This is my family home.
我不能再逃了 這是我的家
Your family is in the North. Come with us.
你的家人在北境 跟我們走吧
Don't die for pride when you can fight for your blood.
你還能爲親人而戰 別白灑一腔熱血
You'll serve Sansa far better than I ever could.
你侍奉珊莎比我更稱職
All the way down!
快下去
Check that out! Go on, now.
搜底下 快走吧
I haven't had a proper sword fight in years.
我很多年沒有真刀真槍地打了
I expect I'll make a damn fool of myself.
十之八♥九要出醜了
We found the Blackfish, my lord.
我們找到黑魚了 大人
Good.
好
Bring him to me.
把他帶來
He died fighting, my lord.
他戰死了 大人
I was wrong. I admit it. That changes nothing.
我錯了 我承認 那也沒用
The Unsullied could mount a defense off the beachhead.
無垢者可以在灘頭建立防線
If the slavers' forces No more talking from you.
如果奴隸大軍... 你別再說話了
Your talking gave us this.
正是你說的話害了我們
And I have acknowledged that. I'm trying
我已經承認了 我是在...
You're trying to tell me what the army should do.
你是在告訴我軍隊該怎麼做
You do not know what the army should do.
你不知道軍隊該怎麼做
All right, what should the army do?
好吧 軍隊該怎麼做
We'll not go to the beach.
我們不去海邊
If we go to the beach, the Masters will take the pyramid.
如果我們去了海邊 奴隸主就會佔領金字塔
The pyramid is the only place in the city we can defend.
金字塔是城內我們唯一能守住的地方
We stay here. And then?
我們留在這裏 然後呢
We wait for them to come to us.
我們等着他們衝進來
Then we fight them.
然後拼死抵抗
Clegane.
克里岡
What the fuck you doing here?
你♥他♥媽的來幹什麼
Chasing them. You?
追殺他們 你們呢
Hanging them.
吊死他們
Any particular reason?
有什麼理由嗎
They're our men. Or they were.
他們是我們的人 以前是
They attacked a nearby sept and murdered the villagers.
他們襲擊了附近的一座聖堂 殺了村民
Why do you want them?
你爲什麼追殺他們
Same reason.
一樣的理由
I was helping build it.
我在那兒幫着建房子
They killed a friend of mine.
他們殺了我的一個朋友
You've got friends?
你還有朋友
Not anymore. They're mine.
現在沒了 他們歸我
It's the Brotherhood's good name they've dragged through the dirt.
他們玷污了兄弟會的好名聲fuck your name. They're mine.
去你的名聲 他們歸我
I killed you once before, Dondarrion.
我殺過你一次 唐德利恩
Happy to do it again.
很樂意再殺一次
Drop that arrow, you bloody girl.
放下弓箭 臭娘們
Tougher girls than you have tried to kill me.
好些比你野的娘們也打過殺我的主意
You can have one of them.
你可以處決一個
Two.
兩個
No, no, no.
不行不行
We're not butchers. We hang them.
我們不是屠夫 吊死他們
Hanging?
吊死
All over in an instant.
一瞬間就完事了
Where's the punishment in that?
那算個屁的懲罰
They die. We all bloody die.
他們會死 我們都他媽要死
Except this one here.
除了那個傢伙
I'll only gut one of them.
我只砍一個
No.
不行
I'll chop off one hand.
我砍一隻手總行吧
We gave you two of the three out of respect for your loss.
因爲你受的損失 我們給了你三人當中的兩個
That's generous.
很對得起你了
Bunch of nancies.
一羣娘們
There was a time I would have killed all seven of you
要是以前 爲了砍死這三個
just to gut these three.
我會把你們七個全殺了
You're getting old, Clegane.
你老了 克里岡
He's not.
還沒呢
Please don't. I'll give you anything.
饒命 我什麼都給你
Got anything to eat?
有喫的嗎
Enjoying yourself?
喫得爽嗎
I prefer chicken.
我更喜歡雞肉
You ought to join us. We could use you.
你應該加入我們 你對我們有用
I tried joining. Didn't work out for me.
我試過入夥 不適合我
Clegane, we're here for a reason.
克里岡 我們在這兒是有緣由的
The Lord of Light is keeping Beric alive for a reason.
光之王讓貝里不死 也是有緣由的
He gave a failed, drunk priest
一個醉醺醺的無能僧侶
the power to bring him back for a reason.
獲得起死回生的神力 也是有緣由的
We are part of something larger than ourselves.
我們的命運屬於某種高於我們的存在
Lots of horrible shit in this world gets done
世上那麼多可憐蟲 都是因爲
for something larger than ourselves.
某種高於我們的存在完蛋的
Cold winds are rising in the North.
北方已有冷風吹起
And you're going to go stop them?
你們打算去阻止嗎
We need good men to help us.
我們需要好手幫忙
Last time you saw me, you wanted to execute me.
上次見到我 你想處決我
True enough.
沒錯
But the Lord of Light gave you the power to defeat me.
然而光之王賜你力量擊敗我
Why?
爲什麼
I beat you because I'm better than you, Beric.
我打敗你是因爲我比你強 貝里
I was better than you
我當時比你強
before you started yammering on about the Lord
直到你開始哭哭啼啼地喊真♥主
and I'm better than you now.
我現在也比你強
Aye, you're probably right.
是啊 沒準你說得對
You're a fighter.
你是戰士
You were born a fighter.
生來就是
You walked away from the fight.
而你離開了戰場
How did that go?
結果如何呢
Good and bad, young and old,
無論好壞 不分長幼
the things we're fighting will destroy them all alike.
我們的敵人會將所有人一併毀滅
You can still help a lot more than you've harmed,Clegane.
你救下的人會遠比你傷害過的多 克里岡
It's not too late for you.
現在回頭爲時不晚
Lady Crane?
克連恩夫人
Lady Crane?
克連恩夫人
If you'd have done your job, she would have died painlessly.
要是你完成任務 她就不會死得這麼痛苦
Instead...
結果...
The ManyFaced God was promised a name.
有人承諾千面之神一個名字
He must always receive what is his.
千面之神就必須得到
You can't change that.
你改變不了
I can't change that.
我改變不了
No one can.
誰都改變不了
And now he's been promised another name.
現在又有一個名字給了千面之神
Hey! Get out!
嘿 閃開
My basket!
我的籃子
It will all be over soon.
很快就結束了
On your knees or on your feet?
跪着還是站着
Haven't we been through this already?
我們又不是沒有對練過
That won't help you.
那個也幫不了你
You told her to kill me.
你叫她殺我
Yes.
是的
But here you are.
但你還在這裏
And there she is.
她在那裏
Finally a girl is no one.
女孩終於成了無名之輩
A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell
女孩是臨冬城的艾莉亞·史塔克
and I'm going home.
我要回家了