家族之戰
Despite appearances, I think you'll find the city's on the rise.
儘管表象不佳 我想您會發現城市正在復興
Perhaps we should take shelter.
或許我們該去避一避
The city's on the rise?
彌林正在復興
Meereen is strong.
彌林很強大
Commerce has returned to the markets.
市場已經恢復繁榮
The people are behind you.
人民支持您
Well, not all the people, of course.
當然不是所有人民
No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people.
世上沒哪個統治者能贏得所有人支持
But the rebirth of Meereen is the cause of this violence.
但彌林的重生也是這場戰亂的根源
The Masters cannot let Meereen succeed.
奴隸主們不能坐觀彌林成功轉變
Because if Meereen succeeds, a city without slavery,
如果彌林成功轉變成沒有奴隸制
a city without Masters...
沒有奴隸主的城邦
it proves that no one needs a Master.
就證明了沒人需要奴隸主
Good.
很好
Shall we begin?
可以開始了嗎
Do we have a plan?
我們有計劃嗎
I will crucify the Masters.
我要釘死奴隸主
I will set their fleets afire,
燒燬他們的艦隊
kill every last one of their soldiers,
殺死他們的每一個士兵
and return their cities to the dirt.
讓他們的城市歸於塵土
That is my plan.
這就是我的計劃
You don't approve?
你不贊成
You once told me you knew what your father was.
您曾對我說您知道您父親是怎樣的人
Did you know his plans for King's Landing
您知道蘭尼斯特大軍兵臨城下時
when the Lannister armies were at his gates?
他打算怎樣處置君臨城嗎
Probably not.
大概並不知道
Well, he told my brother and Jaime told me.
他告訴了我哥哥 詹姆又告訴了我
He had caches of wildfire hidden under the Red Keep,
他祕密儲存了大量野火 在紅堡的地下
the Guildhalls, the Sept of Baelor,
各大會所 貝勒大聖堂
all the major thoroughfares.
每一條主要通道的地下
He would have burned every one of his citizens.
他要燒死城內所有人
The loyal ones and the traitors.
忠誠的臣民和叛徒一道
Every man, woman, and child.
每一個男人 女人和孩子
That's why Jaime killed him.
所以詹姆才殺了他
This is entirely different.
這完全不是一回事
You're talking about destroying cities.
您在談論毀滅城市
It's not entirely different.
這並非完全不同
I'd like to suggest an alternate approach.
我提議一個變通的方案
Once before, I offered you peace.
我們曾提出與你和平相處
If you had not been so arrogant,
若你不是那麼傲慢
you could have returned to your homeland with a fleet of ships.
本可以帶一支船隊回返故鄉的
Instead, you will flee Slaver's Bay on foot
然而如今你只能徒步逃出奴隸灣
like the beggar queen you are.
正符合你乞丐女王的身份
We are here to discuss terms of surrender,
我們是來談投降條件的
not to trade insults.
不是來當街對罵的
The terms are simple.
條件很簡單
You and your foreign friends will
你和你的外邦朋友
abandon the Great Pyramid and the city of Meereen.
退出大金字塔和彌林城
The Unsullied you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz
你從克拉茲尼·莫·納克羅茲那裏偷來的無垢者
will remain to be sold again to the highest bidder.
將再次出♥售給出價最高的人
The translator you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz will remain
你從克拉茲尼·莫·納克羅茲那裏偷來的翻譯
to be sold again to the highest bidder.
將再次出♥售給出價最高的人
The dragons beneath the Great Pyramid will be slaughtered.
大金字塔下的龍將被殺死
We obviously didn't communicate clearly.
我們先前的溝通顯然存在誤會
We're here to discuss your surrender, not mine.
我們是來商討你們的投降條件 不是我的
I imagine it's difficult
我想這一定很困難
adjusting to the new reality.
接受新的現實
Your reign is over.
你的統治結束了
My reign has just begun.
我的統治纔剛剛開始
Dracarys.
龍焰
你們可以選擇
爲這些從未爲你們戰鬥和死去的奴隸主戰死
或者回家去 跟親人團聚
Thank you for the armada.
多謝你們的艦隊
Our queen does love ships.
我們女王的確喜愛戰船
Now, last time we spoke, we made a pact.
上一次對話時 我們是達成過協議的
You violated that pact.
你們違反了協議
You declared war upon us.
向我們宣戰
Though our queen does have a forgiving nature,
儘管女王陛下天性寬厚
this cannot be forgiven.
此事卻不可原諒
Our queen insists that one of you must die
女王堅持你們中的一個必須死
as punishment for your crimes.
作爲對你們罪行的懲罰
It always seems a bit abstract, doesn't it,
感觸總不那麼真切 是不是
other people dying?
別人要死
Him. He should die.
他 應該他死
Yes, him. He's not one of us.
對 他死 他不是我們的人
He's an outsider, a lowborn.
他是個外人 出身低賤
He does not speak for us.
他不能代表我們
Please.
求你
Please.
開恩
Tell your people what happened here.
告訴你的人這裏都發生了什麼
Tell them you live by the grace of Her Majesty.
告訴他們你還活着是因爲陛下的恩典
When they come forward with notions of retribution
若是他們提出報復
or ideas about returning the slave cities to their former glory,
或是想恢復奴隸城邦從前的輝煌
remind them what happened
提醒他們
when Daenerys Stormborn and her dragons came to Meereen.
風暴降生丹妮莉絲和她的龍回到彌林做了什麼
You don't have to be here.
你不必在這裏的
Yes, I do.
我必須要在
My beloved wife.
我親愛的妻子
I've missed you terribly.
我好想念你
Thank you for returning Lady Bolton safely.
多謝你把波頓夫人安全送回來
Now, dismount and kneel before me,
下馬 給我下跪
surrender your army
讓你的軍隊繳械
and proclaim me the true Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.
宣稱我是真正的臨冬城領主和北境守護
I will pardon you for deserting the Night's Watch.
我就赦免你背棄守夜人軍團的罪
I will pardon these treasonous lords for betraying my house.
我也會赦免這些貴族背叛我家族的謀逆罪
Come, bastard,
得了 野種
you don't have the men, you don't have the horses,
你的人手 馬匹都不夠
and you don't have Winterfell.
你攻不下臨冬城
Why lead those poor souls into slaughter?
何必帶這羣可憐人來受屠戮
There's no need for a battle.
沒必要開戰
Get off your horse and kneel.
下馬 下跪吧
I'm a man of mercy.
我是個仁慈的人
You're right.
你說得對
There's no need for a battle.
的確沒必要開戰
Thousands of men don't need to die.
成千上萬的人不必喪命
Only one of us.
你我死一個就行
Let's end this the old way.
我們以傳統的方式了結此事吧
You against me.
我們決鬥
I keep hearing stories about you, bastard.
我聽到過不少關於你的傳聞 野種
The way people in the North talk about you,
北境人把你說得
you're the greatest swordsman who ever walked.
好像史上最厲害的劍客
Maybe you are that good.
或許你真那麼厲害
Maybe not.
或許不是
I don't know if I'd beat you.
我不知道我能不能打敗你
But I know that my army will beat yours.
但我知道我的軍隊能擊敗你的軍隊
I have , men.
我有六千人
You have, what, half that?
你有多少 一半嗎
Not even?
還不到吧
Aye, you have the numbers.
對 你的人多
Will your men want to fight for you
要是你的人知道你不肯爲他們而戰
when they hear you wouldn't fight for them?
他們還會爲你而戰嗎
He's good. Very good.
不錯啊 厲害
Tell me, will you let your little brother die
告訴我 你會因爲驕傲不肯投降
because you're too proud to surrender?
而讓你弟弟枉死嗎
How do we know you have him?
我們怎麼知道他真在你手裏
Now, if you want to save...
如果你想救...
You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton.
你明天必死無疑 波頓大人
Sleep well.
睡個好覺吧
She's a fine woman, your sister.
你妹妹是個好女人
I look forward to having her back in my bed.
我很期待她回到我牀上來
And you're all finelooking men.
你們都是相貌堂堂的漢子
My dogs are desperate to meet you.
我的狗都等不及見到你們了
I haven't fed them for seven days. They're ravenous.
我七天沒餵它們了 它們都餓壞了
I wonder which parts they'll try first.
不知它們會先喫哪裏
Your eyes?
眼睛
Your balls?
卵蛋
We'll find out soon enough.
我們很快就會知道了
In the morning, then, bastard.
那就早上再見了 野種
If he was smart,
如果他聰明
he'd stay inside the walls of Winterfell and wait us out.
他就該守在臨冬城裏 耗死我們
That's not his way. He knows the North is watching.
他不是那種人 他知道北境在看着他
If the other houses sense weakness on his part,
如果其他家族發覺他軟弱
they'll stop fearing him.
他們就不會再懼怕他了
He can't have that. Fear is his power.
他不能允許那種情況出現 恐懼是他的力量
It's his weakness, too. His men don't want to fight for him.
也是他的軟肋 他的人並不想替他打仗
They're forced to fight for him. If they feel the tide turning...
只是被迫參戰 如果他們感覺風向變了
It's not his men that worry me.
讓我擔心的不是他的人
It's his horses.
是他的馬
I know what mounted knights can do to us.
我知道騎兵對我們的殺傷力
You and Stannis cut through us like piss through snow.
你跟史坦尼斯把我們衝散 就像一泡尿撒進雪地
We're digging trenches all along our flanks.
我們正在兩翼挖戰壕
They won't be able to hit us the way that Stannis hit you,
他們不可能用史坦尼斯的戰術對付我們
in a double envelopment.
也就是兩翼合圍
A pincer move.
鉗形夾擊
They won't be able to hit us from the sides.
他們沒法從兩邊攻擊我們
Good.
很好
It's crucial that we let them charge at us.
我們必須等他們先進攻
They've got the numbers, we need the patience.
他們人多勢衆 我們必須有耐心
If we let him buckle our center, he'll pursue.
如果我們的中軍佯裝敗走 他會乘勝追擊
Then we'll have him surrounded on three sides.
到時候我們就三面合圍
Did you really think that cunt would fight you mantoman?
你真的認爲那個混♥蛋會跟你單挑嗎
No.
不
But I wanted to make him angry.
但我想激怒他
I want him coming at us full tilt.
我要他全力進攻
We should all get some sleep.
我們都應該去睡一會兒
Rest, Jon Snow. We need you sharp tomorrow.
去睡吧 瓊恩·雪諾 明天要看你的表現
So you've met the enemy,
你見了敵人
drawn up your battle plans.
擬定了戰術
Aye, for what they're worth.
是啊 盡力了
You've known him for the space of a single conversation,
你對他的瞭解只是通過一次對話
you and your trusted advisors,
你和你的心腹顧問
and you sit around making your plans
坐在一起制定計劃
on how to defeat a man you don't know.
試圖打敗一個你不瞭解的人
I lived with him.
我曾跟他一起生活
I know the way his mind works.
我瞭解他的想法
I know how he likes to hurt people.
我知道他有多喜歡傷害別人
Did it ever once occur to you that I might have some insight?
你就沒有想過 我可能看得更透徹嗎
You're right.
你說得對
You think he's going to fall into your trap.
你認爲他會掉進你的圈套
He won't. He's the one who lays traps.
不會的 他纔是設圈套的人
He's overconfident. He plays with people.
他太自負 他最會耍人
He's far better at it than you.
這方面他比你厲害得多
He's been doing it all his life.
因爲他一輩子都在幹這個
Aye, and what have I been doing all my life?
是啊 那我這輩子幹什麼了
Playing with broomsticks?
耍掃帚嗎
I fought beyond the Wall against worse than Ramsay Bolton.
我在長城外對抗比拉姆斯·波頓更可怕的敵人
I've defended the Wall from worse than Ramsay Bolton.
我抵擋比拉姆斯·波頓更可怕的敵人守住長城
You don't know him.
你不瞭解他
All right, tell me.
那好 告訴我
What should we do? How do we get Rickon back?
我們該怎麼辦 怎麼救回瑞肯
We'll never get him back.
我們救不了他
Rickon is Ned Stark's trueborn son,
瑞肯是奈德·史塔克的嫡子
which makes him a greater threat to Ramsay
他對拉姆斯的威脅比你這個私生子
than you, a bastard, or me, a girl.
和我這個女孩大得多
As long as he lives,
只要他還活着
Ramsay's claim to Winterfell will be contested,
拉姆斯統治臨冬城的資格就會受到質疑
which means he won't live long.
也就是說 他活不長
We can't give up on our brother.
我們不能拋棄我們的弟弟
Listen to me, please. He wants you to make a mistake.
聽我說 求你了 他想讓你犯錯
Of course he does. What should I do differently?
他當然想 可我還能怎麼辦
I don't know! I don't know anything about battles.
我不知道 我對戰爭一竅不通
Just don't do what he wants you to do.
只是請你不要正中他的下懷
Aye, that's good advice.
真是個好建議
You think that's obvious?
你認爲這是明擺着的事嗎
Well, it is a bit obvious.
這當然是明擺着的
If you had asked for my advice earlier,
如果你早些徵求我的意見
I would have told you not to attack Winterfell
我會建議你不要攻打臨冬城
until we had a larger force, or is that obvious, too?
先集結更多兵力 這也是明擺着的吧
When will we have a larger force?!
我們何時纔能有更多兵力
We've pleaded with every house that'll have us.
能求援的家族我們都找過了
The Blackfish can't help us.
黑魚幫不了我們
We're lucky to have this many men.
有現在這些人已經夠幸運了
It's not enough! No, it's not enough. It's what we have!
這還不夠 當然不夠 但我們只有這些
Battles have been won against greater odds.
兵力更懸殊的戰爭也有人打贏過
If Ramsay wins,
如果拉姆斯贏了
I'm not going back there alive.
我不會活着回去
Do you understand me?
你明白我的意思嗎
I won't let ever let him touch you again.
我不會讓他再碰你
I'll protect you, I promise.
我會保護你 我保證
No one can protect me.
沒人能保護我
No one can protect anyone.
誰也保護不了誰
You think there's hope?
你覺得有贏面嗎
I've never seen these Bolton fuckers fight.
我從沒見過波頓家的混♥蛋打仗
And they've never seen the free folk fight,
他們也從沒見過自由民打仗
so, yes, there's hope.
所以是的 我認爲有
You want to avenge your king, don't you?
你想爲你的國王報仇 對吧
It wasn't the Boltons defeated Stannis.
打敗史坦尼斯的不是波頓家
It was Stannis himself.
而是史坦尼斯自己
I loved the man.
我敬愛那個人
He lifted me up and made me something.
他提攜了我 給了我用武之地
But he had demons in his skull whispering foul things.
但有魔鬼在他腦袋裏灌輸邪門歪道
You saw these demons? What?
你見過那些魔鬼嗎 什麼
No, it's a manner of speaking.
不 只是一種形容
Not... actual demons.
不是...真的魔鬼
Well, you loved that cunt Stannis
好吧 你敬愛史坦尼斯那個混賬
and I loved the man he burned.
而我敬愛被他燒死的那個人
Mance didn't have demons in his skull.
曼斯腦袋裏可沒有魔鬼
He didn't torch people or listen to some red witch.
他沒把人燒死 也沒聽信什麼紅女巫
I believed in him.
我曾經相信他
I thought he was the man to lead us through the Long Night.
以爲他就是那個帶領我們度過長夜的人
But I was wrong just like you.
但我錯了 跟你一樣
Maybe that was our mistake, believing in kings.
也許我們錯在相信那些國王
Jon Snow's not a king.
瓊恩·雪諾不是國王
No, he's not.
對 他不是
I need a good drink to help me sleep the night before a fight.
大戰前夜我得好好喝一杯才能入睡
You want some?
你想來點兒嗎
I have a jug of sour goat's milk
我有罐酸羊奶
stronger than any of that grape water
比你們這些南方佬喜歡吮的
you southern twats like sucking on.
任何一種葡萄水都有勁兒
No, thanks. It does sound delicious,
謝謝 不用了 聽起來不錯
but I better keep a clear head.
但是我得保持清醒
I can never sleep the night before a battle.
大戰前夜我從來都睡不着
So what do you do all night?
那你晚上做什麼
I walk.
散步
Think and walk.
思考和散步
Think and walk until I'm far enough away from camp
一直走到離營地足夠遠的地方
that no one can hear me shitting my guts out.
就沒人聽到我把腸子都拉出來的聲音了
Happy shitting.
祝你拉得愉快
My lady.
女士
You weren't at the war council.
你沒參加作戰會議
I'm not a soldier.
我不是戰士
Any advice?
你有什麼建議嗎
Don't lose.
別打輸了
If I do, if I fall...
如果輸了 如果我死了...
don't bring me back.
不要復活我
I'll have to try.
我將必須一試
I'm ordering you not to bring me back.
我命令你不準復活我
I am not your servant, Jon Snow.
我不是你的僕人 瓊恩·雪諾
You're in my camp. I'm the commander.
你在我的營地裏 我是指揮官
I serve the Lord of Light.
我侍奉光之王
I do what he commands.
我依從他的命令行事
How do you know what he commands?
你怎麼得知他的命令
I interpret his signs...
我儘可能地...
as well as I can.
解讀他的啓示
If the Lord didn't want me to bring you back,
如果光之王不想讓我復活你
how did I bring you back?
我怎會成功呢
I have no power.
我自身沒有力量
Only what he gives me and he gave me you.
只有他賜予我的 他將你賜給我
Why?
爲什麼
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe you're only needed for
或許你僅僅是
this small part of his plan and nothing else.
他計劃所需的一個小小角色罷了
Maybe he brought you here to die again.
或許他將你帶來此地再死一次
What kind of god would do something like that?
什麼樣的神會做出這種事來
The one we've got.
我們的神
Last time we saw each other was at Winterfell, yes?
我們上次相見還是在臨冬城 對吧
You were making jokes about my height, I seem to recall.
我好像記得你還嘲笑過我的身高
Everyone who makes a joke about a dwarf's height
拿侏儒的身高開玩笑的人
thinks he's the only person
個個都以爲
ever to make a joke about a dwarf's height.
只有自己想得到那些玩笑
The height of nobility," "A man of your stature,"
"貴族的高度" "像你這麼高的人""
Someone to look up to."
"一個需要仰視的人""
You're all making the same five or six jokes.
開來開去都是那五六個玩笑
It was a long time ago. It was.
那是很久以前的事情了 沒錯
And how have things been going for you since then?
後來你過得怎麼樣
Not so well, I gather.
我猜不怎麼樣
Can't imagine you would have murdered the Stark boys
很難想象如果一切順利的話
if things had been going well.
你會去殺史塔克家的兩個男孩
I didn't murder the Stark boys.
我沒殺那兩個男孩
But I did things that were just as bad or worse.
但是我作過的惡有過之而無不及
And he paid for them.
而且已經付出了代價
Doesn't seem like it.
看不出來
He's still alive.
他這不活得好好的
It was complicated for you, I'm sure,
我相信 在臨冬城長大
growing up at Winterfell.
對你而言不容易
Never quite knowing who you were.
不太確定自己的身份
But then, we all live complicated lives, don't we?
但我們的人生都不太容易 不是嗎
You've brought us ships from the Iron Fleet
你爲我們帶來鐵艦隊的一百艘船
with men to sail them.
還有水手
In return, I expect you want me to support your claim
我想 你希望獲得的回報是
to the throne of the Iron Islands?
我支持你登上鐵羣島的王座
Not my claim. Hers.
不是我 是她
And what's wrong with you?
爲什麼不是你
I'm not fit to rule.
我不適合統治
We can agree upon that at least.
至少在這一點上我們能達成一致
Has the Iron Islands ever had a queen before?
鐵羣島以前有過女王嗎
No more than Westeros.
不比維斯特洛多
Our Uncle Euron returned home after a long absence.
我們的叔叔攸倫失蹤很久後回來了
He murdered our father and took the Salt Throne from Yara.
他殺死了我們的父親 奪走了雅拉的鹽王座
He would have murdered us if we'd stayed.
如果我們不走 他還會殺死我們
Lord Tyrion tells me your father was a terrible king.
提利昂大人說你們的父親是個很糟糕的國王
You and I have that in common.
在這件事上我們是一樣的
We do.
確實
And both murdered by a usurper as well.
並且他們都被篡奪者殺害
Will their ships be enough?
他們的船夠嗎
With the former Masters' fleet, possibly.
加上原來奴隸主們的船 也許夠
Barely.
勉強夠
There are more than ships in the Iron Fleet.
鐵艦隊的船不止一百艘
There are and Euron is building more.
確實 並且攸倫還在造更多的船
He's going to offer them to you.
他打算帶給您
So why shouldn't I wait for him?
那我爲什麼不等他呢
The Iron Fleet isn't all he's bringing.
他想給您的不只是鐵艦隊
He also wants to give you...
他還想給您...
His big cock, I think he said.
他的大♥屌 我想這是他的原話
Euron's offer is also an offer of marriage, you see.
攸倫的提議 同時也是婚約
You won't get one without the other.
兩者不可只取其一
And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands?
我想你的提議不包括婚約吧
I never demand, but I'm up for anything, really.
我沒這個要求 但我怎樣都行 真的
He murdered our father and would have murdered us.
他殺了我們的父親 還打算殺我們
He'll murder you as soon as you have what he wants.
一旦您有了他想要的 他也會殺了您
The Seven Kingdoms.
七大王國
All of them.
全部
And you don't want the Seven Kingdoms?
你們不想要七國嗎
Your ancestors defeated ours and took the Iron Islands.
您的祖先打敗了我們的祖先 奪走了鐵羣島
We ask you to give them back.
我們請您還給我們
And that's all?
就這樣
We'd like you to help us murder an uncle or two
我們希望您幫忙殺死一兩個
who don't think a woman's fit to rule.
認爲女人不適合統治的叔叔
Reasonable.
合情合理
What if everyone starts demanding their independence?
要是所有人都開始要求獨立呢
She's not demanding, she's asking.
她不是在要求 是請求
The others are free to ask as well.
別人也可以請求
Our fathers were evil men, all of us here.
我們的父親是邪惡之人 在座的概無例外
They left the world worse than they found it.
他們讓這個世界變得越來越糟糕
We're not going to do that.
我們不會這樣
We're going to leave the world better than we found it.
我們會讓這個世界變得越來越好
You will support my claim as queen of the Seven Kingdoms
你將支持我爲七國的女王
and respect the integrity of the Seven Kingdoms.
並遵守七國一體的原則
No more reaving, roving, raiding, or raping.
不許再行姦淫劫掠之事
That's our way of life.
那是我們的生活方式
No more.
不再是了
No more.
不再是了
Do you like games, little man?
喜歡遊戲嗎 小傢伙
Let's play a game.
我們玩個遊戲
Run to your brother.
跑向你的哥哥
The sooner you make it to him,
你越早跑過去
the sooner you get to see him again.
就能越早跟他重逢
That's it.
就這樣
That's the game.
遊戲就這麼玩
Easy.
很簡單
Ready?
準備好了嗎
Go.
去吧
No, you have to run, remember?
不 你得跑 記得嗎
Those are the rules.
那是遊戲規則
Don't.
不要
Prepare to charge.
準備衝鋒
Prepare to charge!
準備衝鋒
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
Draw!
拉
Loose!
放
Go!
衝
Go! Go! Follow your commander!
衝 跟上你們的指揮官
Run and fight!
衝啊 殺啊
Nock!
搭弓
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
Loose! Loose!
放 放
Now.
上
Cavalry, charge!
騎兵 衝鋒
Nock! Nock!
搭弓 搭弓
Nock! Nock!
搭弓 搭弓
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
We'll just kill our own men. Stand down.
我們會射中自己人 放下
Loose! Loose!
放 放
Get word...
去傳話...
No!
不要
Loose!
放
Loose! Loose!
放 放
Loose! Loose!
放 放
We may as well be taking shits back here.
我們這麼等着跟蹲坑拉屎有啥區別
Follow!
跟着我
It's time, go.
是時候了 上
Who owns the North? We do!
誰擁有北境 我們
Who owns the North? We do!
誰擁有北境 我們
Show me!
讓我看看
Infantry, advance!
步兵 前進
With me, lads! Break their line!
跟着我 小子們 衝破他們的陣線
Help me!
救命
Tormund! Get him back!
託蒙德 把他弄回去
Infantry, advance.
步兵 前進
Both sides!
兩邊
Fall back!
後退
Fall back!
後退fuck this, come on!
去他的 來
We're going home!
我們回家
Open the gate!
開門
Archers to the wall.
弓手上城牆
Their army's gone. Our army's gone.
他們的軍隊沒了 我們的軍隊沒了
We have Winterfell.
我們有臨冬城
They don't have the men for a siege. All we have to do is wait.
他們沒有人手攻城 我們只用等着就行
Archers!
弓手
To the wall!
上城牆
You suggested oneonone combat, didn't you?
你建議一對一決鬥 是嗎
I've reconsidered.
我重新考慮過了
I think that sounds like a wonderful idea.
我認爲這是個很好的主意
We're going to bury my brother in the crypt
我要把我弟弟安葬在墓窖裏
next to my father.
在父親身邊
Jon.
瓊恩
Where is he?
他在哪裏
Sansa.
珊莎
Hello, Sansa.
你好 珊莎
Is this where I'll be staying now?
這就是我要待的地方嗎
No.
不
Our time together is about to come to an end.
我們在一起的時光就要到頭了
That's all right.
沒關係
You can't kill me.
你不能殺我
I'm part of you now.
我已經是你的一部分了
Your words will disappear.
你的話會煙消雲散
Your house will disappear.
你的家族會湮沒無名
Your name will disappear.
你的姓氏會消逝無蹤
All memory of you will disappear.
所有關於你的記憶都將磨滅無痕
My hounds will never harm me.
我的獵犬絕不會傷害我
You haven't fed them in seven days.
你七天沒餵過它們了
You said it yourself.
你自己說的
They're loyal beasts.
它們很忠誠
They were.
的確
Now they're starving.
現在它們餓壞了
Sit.
坐
Down.
趴下
Down!
趴下
Down! Down!
趴下 趴下
Down!
趴下