權力的遊戲   第一季 第六集
Game of Thrones  S01E06
July 25, 2019, 1:36 p.m.

韋賽里斯身亡


Your pardon, your grace.
請原諒,陛下
I would rise, but...
恕我不能起身 ...
Do you know what your wife has done?
你知不知道你妻子做了什麼
She did nothing I did not command.
無論她做了什麼,都是我的意思
Who'd have thought she had it in her?
誰又知道她心裏的想法呢
By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?
你憑什麼對我家人下手
I am the King's Hand, charged
我是御前首相
with keeping the peace... You were the King's Hand.
奉命維護和平 你曾經是首相
You shall now be held accountable...
如今你必須對此 ...
Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?!
你們兩個都給我住口
Catelyn will release Tyrion
我要凱特琳釋放提利昂
and you'll make your peace with Jaime.
然後你跟詹姆和好
He butchered my men...
他屠殺了我的部下
Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel
史塔克大人喝醉了酒剛從妓院裏出來
when his men attacked Jaime.
他手下的人攻擊詹姆
Quiet, woman. Jaime has fled the city.
安靜,臭女人 詹姆逃出城去了
Give me leave to bring him back to justice.
請允許我把他抓回來接受法律制裁
I took you for a king.
我還當你是一國之君
Hold your tongue.
閉上你的嘴
He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other.
他襲擊我的弟弟,還抓了另一個
I should wear the armor and you the gown.
倒不如我披鎧甲,你穿絲裙當女人
I shall wear this like a badge of honor.
我會把這當成榮譽的獎章
Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.
那就安靜地戴好,否則我讓你更光榮
See what she does to me?
看到她是如何待我的了
My loving wife.
這就是我親愛的妻子
I should not have hit her.
我不該打她的
That was not...
這實在不是 ..
That was not kingly.
實在不是國王該有的舉動
If we don't act,
我們若不採取措施
there will be a war.
戰爭爆發就在眼前
So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp to King's Landing.
那就讓你妻子把那混♥蛋小惡魔放回君臨
She's had her fun, now put an end to it.
她也玩夠了,該結束了
You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it.
你聽到沒有,趕緊寫信把這事了結
And what about Jaime Lannister?
詹姆·蘭尼斯特怎麼處置
What about Jaime? I'm half a kingdom in debt
詹姆怎麼處置 我欠他那該死的老爸
to his bloody father.
半個王國的資產
I don't know what happened between you
我不知道你跟那一家子黃毛
and those yellow haired shits.
有什麼過節
I don't want to know. This is what matters:
我也不想知道,要緊的是這個
I can't rule the kingdoms
史塔克跟蘭尼斯特鬥個你死我活
if the Starks and the Lannisters are at each other'throats.
我這國家就沒法管了
So enough.
所以不要再鬥了
As you command, your grace.
遵命,陛下
With your leave,
請您准許我
I will return to Winterfell and set matters straight.
返回臨冬城,即刻將事情處理妥當
Piss on that. Send a raven.
回什麼回,派只信鴉
I want you to stay.
我要你留下
I'm the king. I get what I want.
我是國王,我說怎樣就怎樣
I never loved my brothers.
我從沒愛過我的兩個弟弟
A sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true.
雖說很不想承認,但是事實
You were the brother I chose.
我早當你是親兄弟了
We'll talk when I return from the hunt.
等我打獵回來再談
The hunt?
打獵
Killing things clears my head.
殺戮能讓我靜靜心
You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away.
我不在的時候你得坐上王座
You'll hate it more than I do.
你會比我更恨它的
The Targaryen girl...
坦格利安家那女孩 ...
Seven hells, don't start with her again.
七層地獄啊,別再提她了
The girl will die and I'll hear no more of it.
那女孩必須死,我不想再談了
Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again,
把徽章戴上,你要是敢再摘下來
I swear to the Mother
我向聖母發誓
I'll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister.
我就把這爛東西配在詹姆·蘭尼斯特身上
Khaleesi?
卡麗熙
Oh, Khaleesi!
卡麗熙
You're hurt.
你燙傷了
Not too fast. Come on, Dancer.
別跑太快 跑呀,小舞
When are you gonna tell him?
你打算什麼時候告訴他
Not now.
不是現在
Blood for blood.
血債血償
You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others.
你要替喬裏他們向蘭尼斯特討還公道
You're talking about war. I'm talking about justice.
你說的是戰爭 我說的是正義
Only the Lord of Winterfell can call in the bannermen and raise an army.
臨冬城公爵纔有權召集封臣集結軍隊
A Lannister put his spear through your father's leg.
蘭尼斯特的人用長矛刺穿了你父親的腿
The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him...
弒君者逃向凱巖城,沒人能動他分毫
You want me to march on Casterly Rock?
你要我進軍凱巖城嗎
You're not a boy anymore.
你不是小孩子了
They attacked your father. They've already started the war.
他們襲擊你父親, 就已經挑起了戰爭
It's your duty to represent your house when your father can't.
在父親缺席時站出來,這是你的責任
And it's not your duty, because it's not your house.
而不是你的責任,因爲這兒不是你家
Where's Bran?
布蘭呢
I don't know. It's not my house.
我哪兒知道,又不是我家
Robb?
羅柏
All alone in the deep, dark woods.
在黑漆漆的林子裏一個人轉
I'm not alone. My brother is with me.
我不是一個人,我哥哥陪着我呢
I don't see him.
我沒看到他呀
Got him hidden under your cloak?
你把他藏在斗篷下面了嗎
Ooh, that's a pretty pin.
別針很漂亮喲
Silver. We'll take the pin
銀的 把別針拿來
and the horse. Get down.
還有你的馬,下馬
Be quick about it.
動作快點兒
I can't.
我沒辦法
The saddle... the straps.
這馬鞍,還有皮帶
What's wrong with you? You some kind of cripple?
你怎麼回事,是殘廢嗎
I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell.
我是臨冬城的布蘭登·史塔克
If you don't let me be, I'll have you all killed!
別惹我,否則我教你們通通沒命
Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth.
把他小雞雞割下來塞他嘴裏
The boy's worth nothing dead.
這孩子死了就不值錢啦
Benjen Stark's own blood?
班揚·史塔克的血親
Think what Mance would give us.
想想曼斯會怎麼賞我們
Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the north.
叫曼斯·雷德和北方都見鬼去
We're going as far south as south goes.
我們去南邊,有多遠走多遠
There ain't no white walkers down in Dorne.
多恩可沒有白鬼
Drop the knife!
放下武器
Let him go and I'll let you live.
放了他,我饒你們不死
Robb.
羅柏
Robb. Shut up.
羅柏 閉嘴
Drop the blade!
放下武器
No, don't. Do it.
不,不要 快點
Are you all right?
沒事吧
Yes. It doesn't hurt.
沒事,一點也不疼
Tough little lad.
堅強的孩子
In the Iron Islands, you're not a man
在我們鐵羣島,要殺過敵人
until you've killed your first enemy.
才能算你真正成人
Well done.
幹得好
Have you lost your mind?
你瘋了嗎
What if you'd missed?
萬一沒射中呢
He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat.
他就會殺了你,也殺了布蘭
You don't have the right... To what,
你無權 ... 無權什麼
to save your brother's life?
無權救你弟弟的命嗎
It was the only thing to do, so I did it.
當時我別無選擇,只得如此
What about her?
她怎麼辦
Give me my life, my lord, and I'm yours.
饒我一命吧,大人,我的人是您的了
We'll keep her alive.
先饒她一命
Mord!
莫德
Turnkey! Mord!
看門的,莫德
Mord!
莫德
Dwarf man making noise!
矮冬瓜,吵死了
How would you like to be rich?
你想不想發財
Dwarf man still making noise.
矮冬瓜,還在廢話
My family is rich.
我家很有錢
We have gold, lots of gold.
我們有金子,很多金子
I'm prepared to give you lots of gold in...
我打算給你好多金子,只要 ...
No gold!
沒有金子
Well, I don't have it here.
我現在是沒有
No gold.
沒有金子 fuck off.
去死
I don't want to practice today.
我今天不想練
No?
不想練
They killed Jory.
他們殺了喬裏
My father is hurt.
我父親也受傷了
I don't care about stupid wooden swords.
我纔沒心情練這傻乎乎的木劍
You are troubled.
你很心煩
Yes. Good!
沒錯 很好
Trouble is the perfect time for training.
心煩意亂的時候正好練習
When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens,
跟布娃娃和小貓咪在草坪上玩過家家
this is not when fighting happens.
那種時候沒有戰鬥
I don't like dolls and k...
我不玩布娃娃和 ...
You're not here.
你沒仔細聽
You're with your trouble.
你心裏有煩惱
If you are with your trouble when fighting happens...
如果戰鬥開始,你還心煩意亂
More trouble for you.
那麻煩就大了
Just so.
就像現在
How can you be quick as a snake...
若你不能集中精神
Or as quiet as a shadow...
你又怎能做到迅如蛇 ...
When you are somewhere else?
抑或是靜如影 ...
You are fearing for your father, hmm?
你在爲你父親擔心吧
That is right.
人之常情
Do you pray to the gods? The old and the new.
你向神祈禱了嗎 新神舊神都祈禱了
There is only one god
世間只有一個神
and his name is death.
名叫死亡
And there is only one thing we say to death:
面對死亡,我們只說一句話
Not today."
時辰未到 "
Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khalakka dothrae! Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! Khalakka dothrae!
[多斯拉克語 ]
She has to eat the whole heart?
她非得喫完整顆心嗎
I hope that wasn't my horse.
但願殺的不是我的馬
She's doing well.
她表現得很好
She'll never keep it down.
她肯定會吐的
Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khalakka dothrae!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khalakka dothrae!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Tell me what she's saying.
她在說什麼
The prince is riding.
王子騎着馬 "
I have heard the thunder of his hooves.
我聽見他蹄聲如雷
Swift as the wind he rides.
他的馬迅疾如風
His enemies will cower before him...
他的敵人會在他面前顫抖不休
And their wives will weep tears of blood."
敵人的妻子將悲傷泣血
She's going to have a boy.
她懷的是個男孩
He won't be a real Targaryen.
他不是真正的坦格利安後裔
He won't be a true dragon.
也不是真龍傳人
Vezh fin saja rhaesheseres!
[多斯拉克語 ]
The stallion who mounts the world."
騎着世界的駿馬 "
The stallion is the Khal of Khals.
這匹馬是預言中卡奧中的卡奧
He shall unite the people into a single Khalasar.
他將統一多斯拉克民族組成一個卡拉♥薩
All the people of the world will be his herd.
全世界的人都將成爲他的子民
Rhaesheseres!
[多斯拉克語 ]...
Rhaesheseres!
[多斯拉克語 ]
pos(,)} 王子在我體內騎馬
{\
pos(,)} 我們將叫他雷戈
{\
Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈
Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈
Rhaego! Rhaego...
雷戈,雷戈
They love her.
他們喜歡她
Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈
Rhaego! Rhaego...
雷戈,雷戈
She truly is a queen today.
她今天是真正的王后
Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak.
千萬別讓人看到你在維斯·多斯拉克帶着劍
You know the law.
你清楚這裏的規矩
It's not my law.
不是給我定的規矩
They don't belong to you.
它們不屬於你
Whatever is hers is also mine.
她的就是我的
Once, perhaps.
也許以前是這樣
If I sell one egg, I'll have enough to buy a ship.
若是賣掉一顆龍蛋,我就有錢買一艘船
Two eggs... a ship and an army.
兩顆蛋,一艘船加一支軍隊
And you have all three. I need a large army.
但你拿了三顆 我要一支龐大的軍隊
I'm the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont.
我是坦格利安王朝最後的希望,莫爾蒙
The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen
自我五歲起,復興世上最偉大王朝的
on my shoulders since I was five years old...
使命就落在了我肩上
And no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent.
但沒人像帳篷裏那些人愛戴她那樣愛戴我
Never.
從來沒有
Not a piece of it.
一丁點都沒有
How can I carry what I need to carry without it?
沒人愛戴,我又如何能擔起應負的責任
Who can rule without
財富、畏懼、愛戴一樣沒有
wealth or fear or love?
如何統治國家
Oh, you stand there, all nobility and honor.
瞧你一身正氣,高貴榮耀地站在這兒
You don't think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm?
你以爲我沒瞧見你看我妹妹的眼神嗎
Don't think I know what you want?
你以爲我不知道你想要什麼
I don't care. You can have her.
我不在乎,她歸你了
She can be queen of the savages
她可以做野蠻人的王后
and dine on the finest bloody horseparts,
享用血淋淋的馬心美味
and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like.
而你可以享用她身上的每一寸肌膚
But let me go.
只要你放我走
You can go.
你可以走
You can't have the eggs.
不過龍蛋必須留下
You swore an oath to me.
你是我的誓言騎士
Does loyalty mean nothing to you?
忠誠對你來說一文不值嗎
It means everything to me.
比我的性命還重要
And yet here you stand.
那你還在這兒擋路
And yet here I stand.
我還就在這兒擋路
Mord!
莫德
Mord!
莫德
Mord!
莫德
Mord!
莫德
Mord.
莫德
Noise again!
還要吵
About the gold... No gold!
我說的可是金子 沒有金子
No gold. Listen to me!
沒有金子 聽我說
Listen to me.
聽我說
Sometimes possession
有時候財產
is an abstract concept...
不一定看得見摸得着
when they captured me, they took my purse,
他們抓我的時候把我的錢包搜走了
but the gold is still mine.
但錢還是我的
Where?
在哪兒
Where? I don't know where,
在哪兒,我不知道在哪兒
but when they free me...
不過只要他們放了我
You want free?
你想要自由嗎
Go be free.
跳下去就有
Have you ever heard the phrase
你聽說過這句話嗎
Rich as a Lannister"?
跟蘭尼斯特家一樣有錢 "
Of course you have!
你肯定聽說過吧
You're a smart man.
你可是聰明人
You know who the Lannisters are.
你知道蘭尼斯特家是何許人也
I am a Lannister.
我也是蘭尼斯特
Tyrion, son of Tywin!
泰溫之子提利昂
And of course, you have also heard the phrase,
想必你也聽過這句話
A Lannister always pays his debts."
蘭尼斯特有債必還 "
If you deliver a message from me...
只要你幫我傳個口信就成
to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt.
給艾林夫人傳個口信就算我欠你了
I will owe you gold.
我會以黃金奉還
If you deliver the message
只要你幫我傳口信
and I live, which I very much intend to do.
而且我能如願以償活着出去
What message?
什麼口信
Tell her I wish to confess my crimes.
告訴她我打算認罪
You wish to confess your crimes?
你有意公開認罪
Yes, my lady.
是的,夫人
I do, my lady.
我要認罪,夫人
The sky cells always break them.
天牢可以讓任何人屈服
Speak, Imp.
你說吧,小惡魔
Meet your gods as an honest man.
天上諸神看得一清二楚,你可要說實話
Where do I begin, my lords and ladies?
該從何說起呢,諸位大人夫人
I'm a vile man,
我是卑鄙小人
I confess it.
我承認
My crimes and sins are beyond counting.
我犯下的罪過數不勝數
I have lied and cheated...
我撒過謊,騙過人
Gambled and whored.
賭過博,嫖過妓
I'm not particularly good at violence,
我並不擅長使用暴力
but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me.
不過慫恿他人幫我施暴倒是拿手好戲
You want specifics, I suppose.
你們想聽具體細節吧
When I was seven I saw a servant girl
七歲的時候,我看到一個女僕
bathing in the river.
在河中洗澡
I stole her robe.
我偷走了她的袍子
She was forced to return to the castle
她只得赤♥裸身子
naked and in tears.
哭着回到城堡
If I close my eyes,
每當我閉上眼睛
I can still see her tits bouncing.
她那對跳動的美♥乳仍歷歷在目
When I was I stuffed my uncle's boots with goatshit.
我十歲的時候, 向叔叔的靴子裏塞過羊糞
When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire.
當罪行敗露後,我推給了一個侍從
Poor boy was flogged
那可憐的孩子捱了鞭子
and I escaped justice.
我則逃過了處罰
When I was
十二歲的時候
I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew.
我把精♥液射進了一鍋甲魚湯
I flogged the one eyed snake.
我猛抽這條獨眼小蛇
I skinned my sausage.
然後擼起包皮
I made the bald man cry
任禿頭漢熱淚噴湧
into the turtle stew,
直接灌進甲魚湯
which I do believe my sister ate.
那鍋甲魚肯定進了我老姐的肚子
At least I hope she did.
至少我希望是她喫了
Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb
還有一次,我帶了頭蠢驢和一個蜂巢
into a brothel... Silence!
進了妓院 ... 住嘴
What happened next?
後來呢
What do you think you're doing?
你以爲你在幹什麼
Confessing my crimes.
我在認罪啊
Lord Tyrion, you are accused
提利昂大人,你被指控
of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed,
派人行刺我臥病在牀的兒子布蘭
and of conspiring to murder my sister's husband
以及密謀害死我妹妹的丈夫
Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King.
御前首相,瓊恩·艾林大人
Oh, I'm very sorry.
很抱歉
I don't know anything about all that.
我對此一無所知
You've had your little joke.
你鬧也鬧夠了
I trust you enjoyed it.
想必你玩得很愉快
Mord, take him back to the dungeon.
莫德,帶他回地牢
But this time find a smaller cell...
這次找個房間更小
With ateeper floor.
地板更斜的給他
Is this how justice
艾林谷裏
is done in the Vale?
到底還有沒有天理
You accuse me of crimes,
你控告
I deny them, so you throw me into a cell
我否認,你就把我扔進牢房
to freeze and starve?
挨餓受凍
Where is the King's justice?
國王的正義到哪裏去了
I am accused and demand a trial!
有人告我,那好,我要求公平審判
If you're tried and found guilty,
要是審判結果證明你的確有罪
then by the King's own laws you will pay with your life.
那麼依照國王的律法,你只有死路一條
I understand the law.
我懂國王的律法
We have no executioner in the Eyrie.
在鷹巢城裏可沒有劊子手
Life is more elegant here.
我們沒那麼粗俗
Open the Moon Door.
打開月門
You want a trial, my Lord Lannister.
蘭尼斯特大人,您要審判
Very well.
非常好
My son will listen to whatever you have to say,
你想說什麼,我兒子都會傾聽
and you will hear his judgment.
接着你將接受他的判決
Then you will leave...
然後,你要麼走大門
by one door or the other.
不然就從這個門出去
No need to bother Lord Robin.
無需驚動羅賓大人
I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武審判
You have that right.
你當然有這個權利
My lady, I beg the honor.
夫人,請賜我這份榮幸
Let me be your champion.
求您恩准我爲您而戰
The honor should be mine.
這份榮幸應該歸我所有
For the love I bore your lord husband,
看在我對您夫君敬愛有加的份上
let me avenge his death.
讓我替他報仇吧
I'll fight for you, my lady. It'll be my honor.
讓我爲您而戰,夫人 這是我的榮幸
The honor should be mine. Make the bad man fly!
這份榮幸應該屬於我 我要這個壞蛋飛
Ser Vardis...
瓦狄斯爵士
You're quiet.
你沉默不言
Don't you want to avenge my husband?
難道你不想替我的丈夫報仇嗎
With all my heart, my lady.
迫切之至,夫人
But the Imp is half my size.
但小惡魔只有我一半高
It would be shameful to slaughter such a man and call it justice.
宰殺這種人還叫主持正義,那太可恥了
Agreed.
我同意
You demanded a trial by combat.
要求比武裁判的人是你
Now I demand a champion. I have that right, same as you.
這會兒我要像你一樣, 找個代理騎士
My lady,
夫人
I will gladly fight the Imp's champion for you.
我很樂意替您迎戰小惡魔的代理騎士
I wouldn't be too glad, Ser.
是我就不這麼急着表態喲,爵士
I name my brother Jaime Lannister.
我指定我老哥詹姆·蘭尼斯特
The Kingslayer is hundreds of miles from here.
弒君者離此有幾百裏地
Send a raven for him. I'm happy to wait.
派只鳥把他找來,我很樂意等他
The trial will be today.
你今天就要接受審判
Do I have a volunteer?
有人願意爲我出戰嗎
Anyone?
有沒有人
Anyone?
到底有沒有人
I think we can assume that no one is willing...
我們可以認定沒人願意 ...
I'll stand for the dwarf.
我幫侏儒上場吧
More wine, your grace?
還要酒嗎,陛下
What was I saying? Simpler time.
我剛說什麼來着 簡單的年月
It was! It was. You're too young to remember.
正是,正是,你太小,根本不記得
Wasn't it simpler, Selmy?
當時爽快多了吧,賽爾彌
It was, your grace. The enemy was right there in the open,
回陛下,的確如此 敵人就在明處
vicious as you like, all but sending you a bloody invitation.
惡狠狠的,不玩陰招,直接下戰書
Nothing like today.
根本不像現在
It sounds exhilarating. Exhilarating, yes.
聽起來很過癮啊 過癮,沒錯
Not as exhilarating as those balls and masquerades you like to throw.
哪裏比得上你搞的舞會和化裝舞會過癮
You ever fuck a Riverlands girl?
你上過河間的姑娘嗎
Once. I think.
好像有過一次
You think? I think you'd remember.
好像,這種事怎麼會忘
Back in our day,
我們那時候
you weren't a real man until you'd fucked one girl from each of
沒把七國外加河間的姑娘全嘗過一遍
the Seven Kingdoms and the Riverlands.
都不算是男人
We used to call it "Making the eight."
我們那時候管這叫做 "湊八 "
Those were some lucky girls.
那些女孩可真幸運
You ever make the eight, Barristan?
你湊過八嗎,巴利斯坦
I don't believe so, your grace.
應該沒有吧,陛下
Those were the days.
那些日子一去不復返啊
Which days, exactly?
到底是哪些日子
The ones where half of Westeros
是維斯特洛人自相殘殺
fought the other half and millions died?
幾百萬人丟掉性命的日子嗎
Or before that, when the Mad King slaughtered women and babies
還是在那之前,瘋王屠殺婦孺
because the voices in his head told him they deserved it?
就因爲腦海中有個聲音告訴他,他們活該
Or way before that,
還是更久遠的時候
when dragons burned whole cities to the ground?
那些巨龍噴吐烈焰,將城鎮夷爲平地的日子
Easy, boy.
冷靜點,小子
You might be my brother, but you're speaking to the king.
你是我老弟沒錯,但你現在是跟國王講話
I suppose it was all rather heroic...
真有英雄氣概啊
if you were drunk enough and had some poor Riverlands whore
喝得爛醉如泥,然後找個可憐的河間妓♥女
to shove your prick inside and make the eight.
在她體內倒騰幾下,完成湊八的壯舉
More wine, your grace?
還要酒嗎,陛下
They burned most everything in the Riverlands:
他們幾乎燒燬了河間地的一切
Our fields; our granaries;
我們的農田,穀物
Our homes.
我們的家園
They took our women, then they took 'em again.
他們一遍又一遍地強♥姦婦女
When they was done, they butchered them
待到發泄夠了,就殺了她們
as if they was animals.
就跟宰牲口一樣
They covered our children
他們在孩子身上
in pitch
塗滿樹脂
and lit them on fire.
再點燃
Brigands, most likely.
極有可能是土匪
They weren't thieves.
他們不是強盜
They didn't steal nothing.
什麼東西也沒搶
They even left something behind, your grace.
反倒留下了一些東西,陛下
It's the king's hand you're addressing, not the king.
你在跟御前首相說話,不是國王
The king is hunting.
國王去打獵了
Fish. The sigil of House Tully.
魚,徒利家族的紋章
Isn't that your wife's house... Tully, my lord Hand?
徒利不是您夫人的本家嗎,首相大人
These men, were they flying a sigil?
這些人有沒有亮出家徽
A banner? None, your...
旗幟 沒有陛 ...
Hand.
首相大人
The one who was leading them...
只是那領頭的傢伙
taller by a foot than any man I've ever met,
比我見過的任何人都要高一英尺
saw him cut the blacksmith in two,
我親眼見他將鐵匠劈成兩半
saw him take the head off a horse
還看到他利劍一揮
with a single swing of his sword.
就砍掉一匹馬的頭
That sounds like someone we know.
這人好像我們認識
The Mountain.
是魔山
You're describing Ser Gregor Clegane.
你說的是格雷果·克里岡爵士
Why should Ser Gregor turn brigand?
格雷果爵士怎麼成了強盜
The man is an anointed knight.
此人是抹過聖油的騎士啊
I've heard him called Tywin Lannister's mad dog.
聽聞他是泰溫·蘭尼斯特的瘋狗
I'm sure you have as well.
相信你也聽說了
Can you think of any reason
你知道蘭尼斯特家
the Lannisters might possibly have
爲什麼對您夫人
for being angry with your wife?
有這麼大怨氣嗎
If the Lannisters were to order attacks on villages
如果真是蘭尼斯特下令襲擊村莊
under the king's protection,
無視國王的律法
It would be... That would be almost as brazen
這樣就 ... 那樣就如同
as attacking the Hand of the King in the streets of the capital.
在都城大街襲擊御前首相一樣厚顏無♥恥
Well...
這個嘛
I cannot give you back your homes
我無法歸還你們的家園
or restore your dead to life,
更不能將死者復生
but perhaps I can give you justice
但或許我能以我們的國王勞勃之名
in the name of our king, Robert.
還你們一個遲來的公道
Lord Beric Dondarrion.
貝里·唐德利恩大人
You shall have the command. Assemble men
此次任務交給您,率一百名騎兵
and ride to ser gregor's keep. As you command.
前往格雷果爵士的城堡 悉聽尊命
In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon,
以安達爾人,洛伊拿人和先民的國王
the first of his name,
七國的統治者
king of the Andals and the first men, lord of the Seven Kingdoms
暨全境守護者,拜拉席恩家族的
and protector of the realm,
勞勃一世之名
I charge you to bring the King's justice
我命你依照國王律法
to the false knight Gregor Clegane
制裁虛僞的騎士格雷果·克里岡
and all those who shared in his crimes.
以及所有與他合謀的共犯
I denounce him and attaint him.
我譴責並剝奪他的特權
I strip him of all ranks and titles,
褫奪其一切官階與職銜
of all lands and holdings,
收回其一切封地和房產
and sentence him to death. My lord...
並明令處之以死刑 大人
This... this is a drastic action.
如此裁決有過激之嫌
It would be better to wait for king Robert's return.
最好等勞勃國王回來再行商議
Grand maester Pycelle. My lord.
派席爾大學士 大人
Send a raven to Casterly Rock.
派一隻信鴉去凱巖城
Inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court
知會泰溫·蘭尼斯特速速入朝
to answer for the crimes of his bannermen.
爲其部下的暴行承擔罪責
He will arrive within the fortnight
並要求他必須在兩週內抵達
or be branded an enemy of the crown
否則便以犯上作亂以及
and a traitor to the realm.
叛國之罪名全境通緝
a bold move, my lord, and admirable.
您敢走這步棋,大人,實令我敬佩
But is it wise to yank the lion's tail?
但常言道,獅子尾巴拉不得
Tywin Lannister is the richest man in all the Seven Kingdoms.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特可是七國境內最富有的人
Gold wins wars, not soldiers.
打仗靠的是財力而非勇武
Then how come Robert is king
那爲何稱王的是勞勃
and not Tywin Lannister?
而不是泰溫·蘭尼斯特
Fight!
開打
Hold!
穩住
Attack attack! Come on, ser Vardis!
進攻,進攻 上啊,瓦狄斯爵士
Attack!
進攻
Stand and fight, coward!
膽小鬼,有種就光明正大地打
Yes!
好樣的
Enough, ser Vardis! Finish him.
打夠了,瓦狄斯爵士,快收拾他
What are you doing? Get up!
你在幹什麼,起來啊
Get up, get up, get up!
起來,起來,起來
Raise your sword. Raise it!
舉起你的劍,舉起來
Get up, man!
起來啊,夥計
On your feet! Get up!
站起來 起來
Get up and fight, Ser vardis!
瓦狄斯爵士,起來繼續戰鬥
No! Have mercy!
不要,手下留情
Is it over?
結束了嗎
You don't fight with honor!
你的勝利毫無榮譽可言
No.
沒錯
He did.
他很有榮譽
Can I make the little man fly now?
現在我可以讓那個小壞蛋飛了嗎
Not this little man.
飛的不會是我這個小壞蛋
This little man is going home.
這個小壞蛋要回家啦
I believe you have something of mine.
我有東西還在你那裏
A lannister always pays his debts.
蘭尼斯特有債必還
You wear your hair like a real southern lady now.
你現在像南方的小姐一樣挽頭髮了
Well, why shouldn't I? We're in the south.
有何不妥我們就是在南方
It's important to remember where you come from.
人要記得自己是從哪兒來的
I'm not sure your mother would like these new styles.
我想你母親不會喜歡這些新發型
My mother isn't from the north.
我母親又不是北方人
I'm aware of that.
這個我清楚
Why do you care?
這與你何干
Do you even have hair under there?
你頭巾下都不一定有頭髮呢
Yes. I have hair.
我當然有頭髮
I've never seen it.
我從來沒見過
Would you like to?
你想看嗎
No.
算了
Where are you from anyway? The north or the south?
話說你是哪裏人,北方還是南方
I come from a very small village in...
我出生在一個非常小的村莊,它在 ...
Oh, wait.
等等
I just realized I don't care.
我才發現我對此毫不關心
Sansa. Septa.
珊莎 修女
Now you are being rude.
你越來越無禮了
My prince.
王子殿下
My prince.
王子殿下
My lady.
我的小姐
I fear I have behaved monstrously
我擔心近來言行粗魯,有所冒犯
the past few weeks.
特來向你道歉
With your permission?
我能幫你戴上嗎
It's beautiful,
真美
like the one your mother wears.
跟你母親戴的一樣
You'll be queen someday.
你是未來的王后
It's only fitting you should look the part.
有王后的儀容是理所當然
Will you forgive me for my rudeness?
你能原諒我的無禮嗎
There's nothing to forgive.
沒什麼需要原諒的
You're my lady.
你是我的未婚妻
One day we'll be married in the throne room.
將來我們要在王座廳裏完婚
Lords and ladies from all over the seven kingdoms will come,
七大王國的領主和夫人都將前來
from the Last Hearth in the north
從北邊的最後壁爐城
to the Salt Shore in the south,
到南邊的鹽海岸
and you will be queen over all of them.
而你貴爲王后,接受所有人的膜拜
I'll never disrespect you again.
我保證不再有失禮的言行
I'll never be cruel to you again.
絕不再對你殘忍
Do you understand me?
你明白我的心意嗎
You're my lady now,
你是我的愛人
from this day
從今日起
until my last day.
直到我死去
Stop.
停下
Stop! Whoa.
停下 籲
What are you doing? Going to king's landing.
你這是幹什麼 去君臨
In a turnip cart?
就坐在這一車蘿蔔上
I'll find a ship heading south in White Harbor.
我到白港後再乘船南下
And you can afford that?
你付得起路費嗎
Some of my friends are more generous than others.
我有些朋友比起某人來可慷慨多了
There's a thousand girls like you in King's Landing.
君臨城裏你這種貨色成千上萬
So I'll have lots of company.
那我就不會孤單寂寞啦
Yes, you'll be very popular...
沒錯,你起先會很受歡迎
until some fat lord comes to visit
等那些大人找上你那就有好戲了
with a big belly and a little prick
個個腦滿腸肥,雞♥巴又小
and he can't get it up
不能勃起就拿你出氣
so he knocks all your teeth out.
揍得你滿地找牙
And what will happen to me if I stay here?
可我留在這裏又有什麼出路呢
Will I become Lady Greyjoy,
還能成爲葛雷喬伊夫人
mistress of the Iron Islands?
當上鐵羣島的女主人不成
Don't be a fool.
別瞎扯了
I hear Jaime Lannister attacked Lord Stark
我聽說詹姆·蘭尼斯特
in the streets of King's Landing.
在君臨大街上襲擊了史塔克大人
Every man for a hundred miles will be marching off to war soon
方圓幾百裏的壯丁都要上戰場
and most of them will never come back.
大部分人恐怕都有去無回
There's nothing left for me here.
留在這兒沒前途
Let's go, Stefon.
走吧,史蒂芬
Giddyap.

Let me see it one more time!
再讓我看最後一眼
See what?
看什麼
I'm going to miss you.
我會想你的
I know.
我知道
I'm sending you both back to Winterfell.
我準備送你們回臨冬城
What?! Listen...
什麼 聽我說 ...
What about Joffrey?
那喬佛裏怎麼辦
Are you dying because of your leg?
你是不是因爲腿傷活不久了
Is that why you're sending us home?
所以要送我們回家
What? No.
哪裏的話,不是
Please, father. Please don't.
父親,不要,求你了
You can't. I've got my lessons with Syrio.
不行我還要跟西利歐上課
I'm finally getting good.
我現在終於開竅了
This isn't a punishment.
父親不是要懲罰你們
I want you back in Winterfell for your own safety.
我是考慮到你們的安危才希望你們回臨冬城
Can we take Syrio back with us?
我們可以帶西利歐一起走嗎
Who cares about your stupid dancing teacher? I can't go.
誰理你的笨舞蹈老師啊,我不能走
I'm supposed to marry Prince Joffrey.
我還要嫁給喬佛裏王子呢
I love him and I'm meant to be his queen
我愛他,我想做他的王后
and have his babies.
爲他生孩子
Seven hells.
七層地獄啊
When you're old enough,
等你長大了
I'll make you a match with someone who's worthy of you,
我會幫你找個最配得上你的貴族
someone who's brave and gentle and strong...
既勇敢又溫柔又強壯
I don't want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him!
我纔不要什麼勇敢溫柔強壯的人, 我只要他
He'll be the greatest king that ever was, a golden lion,
他會成爲史上最偉大的國王, 金色的雄獅
and I'll give him sons with beautiful blond hair.
我要爲他生一羣金髮飄飄的王子
The lion's not a sigil, idiot.
傻瓜,他的家徽又不是獅子
He's a stag, like his father.
他隨他爹,是寶冠雄鹿
He is not.
纔不是呢
He's nothing like that old drunk king.
他一點兒都不像那酒鬼國王
Go on, girls. Get your septa and start packing your things.
姑娘們,去找修女,然後收拾行李
Wait! Come on.
等等 走吧
But it's not fair!
這太不公平了
《七國主要貴族之世家譜系與歷史》
Lord Orys Baratheon, black of hair."
亞歷斯·拜拉席恩爵士,黑髮 "
Axel Baratheon, black of hair."
亞賽爾·拜拉席恩,黑髮 "
Lyonel Baratheon, black of hair."
萊昂諾·拜拉席恩,黑髮 "
Steffon Baratheon, black of hair."
史蒂芬·拜拉席恩,黑髮 "
Robert Baratheon, black of hair."
勞勃·拜拉席恩,黑髮 "
Joffrey Baratheon...
喬佛裏·拜拉席恩 "
Golden haired."
金髮
Daenerys!
丹妮莉絲
Where's my sister?
我家老妹在哪兒啊
Stop him.
攔住他
Where is she?
她在哪兒啊
Where is she? I'm here for the feast.
她在哪兒,老子來參加她的喜宴啦
The whore's feast? Come.
這不是那蕩♥婦的宴席嗎 過來
Get your hands off me!
把你的髒手拿開
No one touches the dragon!
誰也不準碰真龍
Khal rhae mhar!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Me ifa!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khal drogo!
卓戈卡奧
I'm here for the feast.
我是來參加晚宴的
Nevakhi vekha ha maan.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khal drogo says there is a place for you.
卓戈卡奧說有你的席位
Back there.
在那裏
That is no place for a king.
那不是給國王坐的地方
You are no king.
你又不是國王
Keep away from me!
滾遠點
Viserys, please.
韋賽里斯,別這樣
There she is.
原來她在這兒
Put the sword down.
把劍放下
They'll kill us all.
他們會殺了我們
They can't kill us.
他們奈何不了我們
They can't shed blood in their sacred city.
他們不能在聖城裏殺人流血
But I can.
但我能
I want what I came for.
我只要屬於我的東西
I want the crown he promised me.
我只要他答應我的那頂王冠
He bought you.
他買了你
But he never paid for you.
卻沒有付錢
Tell him I want what was bargained for
跟他講,要遵守約定
or I'm taking you back.
不然我就收回你
He can keep the baby.
他的種可以留下
I'll cut it out and leave it for him.
我會把那野種挖出來留給他
Anha vazhak maan rek me zala.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Anha vazhak maan firikhnharen hoshora
[多斯拉克語 ]
Ma mahrazhi aqovi affin mori atihi mae!
[多斯拉克語 ]
What's he saying?
他說什麼
He says yes.
他同意了
You shall have a golden crown...
你將會擁有一頂精美絕倫
that men shall tremble to behold.
任誰看了都會顫抖的黃金王冠
That was all I wanted.
我要的就只是這個
What what was promised.
他答應要給我的
Qora mae.
[多斯拉克語 ]
No!
不要
No! You cannot touch me.
不,你們不準碰我
I am the dragon. I am the dragon!
我是真龍,真龍
I want my crown! Ahh!
我要我的王冠
Aammeni haz jolin!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Look away, Khaleesi. No.
卡麗熙,請您轉過頭 不
No, Dany.
不要,丹妮
Dany, tell them.
丹妮,告訴他們
Make them!
讓他們住手
Dany, make them...
丹妮,讓他們 ...
No, you can't!
不,不要
Just...please!
求你了
Dany, please!
丹妮,求你了
A crown for a king.
給國王戴的王冠
Khaleesi?
卡麗熙
He was no dragon.
他不是真龍
Fire cannot kill a dragon.
真龍不怕火



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們