權力的遊戲   第六季 第十集
Game of Thrones  S06E10
July 30, 2019, 2:27 p.m.

凜冬將至


Your Grace.
陛下
The trial will be getting under way soon.
審判馬上就要開始了
You got my money?
我的錢呢
Later. Go away.
以後再說 出去
Grand Maester.
大學士
Ser Loras Tyrell.
洛拉斯·提利爾爵士
Are you prepared to stand trial
你準備好接受審判
and profess your guilt or innocence before the Seven?
在七神面前陳述陳述你是否有罪嗎
There'll be no need for a trial.
沒必要審判
I confess before the Seven
我將在七神面前懺悔
and freely admit to my crimes.
自願供認我的罪行
To which crimes will you be confessing?
你要懺悔什麼罪
All of them.
所有的罪
I lay with other men
我與男人同寢
including the traitor Renly Baratheon.
包括反叛藍禮·拜拉席恩
I perjured myself before the gods.
我在諸神面前作了僞證
I am guilty of depravity...
我的罪包括墮落
dishonesty,
不誠實
profligacy,
放蕩
and arrogance.
和傲慢
I see that now.
我已經幡然悔悟
I humble myself before the Seven
我匍匐在七神面前
and accept whatever punishment the gods deem just.
接受任何諸神認爲公正的裁決
The gods' judgment is fierce,
諸神的裁決嚴厲
but also fair.
但也公正
The Warrior punishes those who believe themselves
戰士懲罰那些自以爲
beyond the reach of justice.
可以逃脫正義的裁罰之人
But the Mother shows her mercy to those who kneel
但聖母則對跪在她面前的人施與慈悲
before her.

I take full responsibility for my many sins
我爲我的諸多罪行承擔全部責任
and unburden myself of my desires.
從此卸下慾念的包袱
My only remaining wish
我唯一的願望
is to devote my life to the Seven.
就是將生命獻給七神
May I be a living example of their grace
讓我成爲七神恩典活生生的榜樣
for others to witness.
給其他人見證
You understand fully
你完全明白
what this means?
這意味着什麼嗎
I do.
我明白
I will abandon the Tyrell name
我將放棄提利爾的姓氏
and all that goes with it.
以及它代表的一切
I will renounce my lordship and my claims on Highgarden.
我將放棄貴族身份 放棄對高庭的繼承權
I will never marry
我將不娶妻
and I will never father children.
不生子
Brother Loras...
洛拉斯兄弟
I ask you to dedicate your life to the seven gods.
我請你將生命獻給七神...
Will you fight to defend your faith against heretics and apostates?
你願意爲了信仰與異教徒和叛教者戰鬥嗎
I will.
我願意
No, I can't let them
不 我不能讓他們...
Faith is the way, Father.
信仰纔是正道 父親
All right.
好了
I'm ready.
我準備好了
I have to go. I'm
我必須得去 我...
I'm late for the trial.
出席審批要遲到了
You mutilated him.
你傷了他
You gave me your word.
你向我保證過的
And I have kept my word.
我也信守了承諾
Once the queen mother's trial is concluded,
太后的審判一結束
Brother Loras is free to leave.
洛拉斯兄弟就可以離開了
And where is the queen mother?
太后人在哪裏
Her litter never left the Red Keep.
她根本沒有離開紅堡
It appears the queen mother doesn't wish to attend her own trial.
看來太后無意出席自己的審判
Go to the Red Keep and show her the way.
去紅堡給她帶路
Get the others.
去叫其他人
Where's the king?
國王在哪裏
Elsewhere, I'm afraid.
恐怕不在此處
What's the meaning of this?
這是什麼意思
I was told that
有人告訴我...
I have more important things to do with my time
我還有更要緊的事情要做
than waste them in the presence
沒時間跟一個...
Please, Grand Maester. I bear you no ill will.
別這樣 大學士 我對您沒有惡意
Please forgive me if you can.
如果可以 請您原諒我
This pains me, my lord.
這令我痛苦 大人
Whatever your faults, you do not deserve
無論你有何等過錯 都不至於活該
to die alone in such a cold, dark place.
孤零零地死在這個冰冷黑暗的地方
But sometimes before we can usher in the new,
但有時候爲了迎接新主
the old must be put to rest.
舊主必須被埋葬
The longer you wait, the worse it'll be for you.
你躲得越久 結果就越糟
What are you doing?
你在做什麼
There's something wrong.
事情不對頭
You have nothing to fear, Your Grace.
您無需害怕 陛下
The trial will begin shortly.
審判馬上就開始
Cersei is not here. Tommen is not here.
瑟曦不在這裏 託曼也不在
Why do you think they're not here?
你想他們爲什麼不在
If the accused is not here,
如果被告人不出席
she will be tried regardless.
我們就做缺席審判
We cannot escape the justice of the gods
我們無法逃脫諸神的審判
Forget about the bloody gods and listen to what I'm telling you.
忘記你該死的諸神 好好聽我說
Cersei understands the consequences of her absence
瑟曦明白缺席的後果
and she is absent anyway,
但她還是缺席
which means she does not intend to suffer those consequences.
說明她根本沒打算承受這後果
The trial can wait. We all need to leave.
審判可以等 我們必須離開
We all need to leave now.
所有人都得馬上離開
Loras.
洛拉斯
Stay with me.
跟我走
Let me through. Let me through.
讓我過去 讓我過去
Get out of my way.
讓開
Let us through.
讓我們過去
Confess.
懺悔
Confess.
懺悔
No. Confess.
不 懺悔
Confess. It felt good.
懺悔吧 那感覺真好
Beating me, starving me,
毆打我 餓着我
frightening me, humiliating me.
恫嚇我 羞辱我
You didn't do it because you cared about my atonement.
你那樣做不是因爲你在意我贖罪
You did it because it felt good.
你那樣做是那感覺好
I understand.
我理解
I do things because they feel good.
我做事也是爲了感覺好
I drink because it feels good.
我喝酒 因爲那感覺好
I killed my husband because it felt good to be rid of him.
我殺我丈夫 因爲擺脫他的感覺很好
I fuck my brother because it feels good to feel him inside me.
我操♥我弟弟 因爲他在我體內感覺很好
I lie about fucking my brother...
我隱瞞操♥我弟弟的事
because it feels good to keep our son
因爲保護我們的兒子
safe from hateful hypocrites.
不受可惡的僞君子傷害感覺很好
I killed your High Sparrow...
我殺了你的大♥麻雀
and all his little sparrows...
殺光了他的小麻雀
all his septons, all his septas,
殺光了他的修士 修女
all his filthy soldiers,
和他骯髒的士兵
because it felt good to watch them burn.
因爲看着他們燒死感覺真好
It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain.
因爲想象他們的震驚和痛苦感覺真好
No thought has ever given me greater joy.
沒有別的想法比這更能讓我開心
Even confessing feels good under the right circumstances.
一旦情勢對頭 連懺悔的感覺都這麼好
You've always been quiet.
你一直這樣沉默
I said my face would be the last thing you saw before you died.
我說過你死前最後看到的會是我的臉
Do you remember?
記得嗎
Good.
很好
I'm glad to see your face.
我很樂意看到你的臉
I'm ready to meet the gods.
我準備好去見諸神了
What?
什麼
Now?
現在
Today?
今天
You're not going to die today.
你今天不會死的
You're not going to die for quite a while.
你好一陣死不了呢
Ser Gregor.
克里岡爵士
This is Ser Gregor Clegane.
這位是格雷果·克里岡爵士
He's quiet, too.
他也很沉默
Your gods have forsaken you.
你的諸神已經拋棄了你
This is your god now.
他就是你的神了
No.

No.

Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
Shame.
恥辱
I'm very sorry, Your Grace.
我很遺憾 陛下
Very sorry.
很遺憾
For House Lannister!
敬蘭尼斯特家族
Hear me roar!
聽我怒吼
For House Frey!
敬佛雷家族
We stand together!
並肩作戰
May we stand together through the centuries,
願我們能一直並肩作戰
good friends to the last.
永爲好友
And when we drive our swords through our enemies' hearts,
我們用劍刺穿敵人心臟時
may we speak the words of our alliance,
願我們說出結盟的話語
The Freys and the Lannisters
"佛雷家和蘭尼斯特家"
send their regards."
向你致意"
You don't even have to do anything, do you?
你什麼都不用做 是吧
You just sit there, a rich slab of beef,
你只消往那一坐 好一塊鮮肉
and all the birds come pecking.
所有鳥兒都想啄一口
You're welcome to her. She doesn't want me.
她可以讓給你 她不想要我
She wants your golden fingers up her twat.
她要你的金手指插她的♥屄
Those two have their eyes on you.
那倆就看好你了
They have their eyes on you, cunt.
她們是看好你了 混♥蛋
Not my type.
不合我胃口
Not blonde enough?
頭髮不夠金嗎
Ladies, have you met Ser Bronn of the Blackwater,
女士們 這位是黑水的波隆爵士
hero of the Battle of Blackwater Bay?
黑水灣大戰的英雄
There you go. Maybe I'm not in the mood.
上吧 或許我沒心情呢 fuck it.
去他的
No need to call me ser just because I'm an anointed knight.
不要因爲我是抹過聖油的騎士就叫咱爵士
This came together rather well.
結果還不錯嘛
Your father would be pleased.
你父親在天有靈會高興的
I'm sure he would be.
肯定的
Edmure is back in a cell.
艾德慕又關回牢裏了
Can't go killing my son by law. It wouldn't be right.
不能殺自家女婿喲 那可不成
Give the family a bad name.
會敗壞家族名聲的
So the famous Blackfish killed by foot soldiers, eh?
威名赫赫的黑魚死在小卒手裏 是嗎
Legendary warrior, everyone said.
人人都說他是傳奇的戰士
Have you done much fighting yourself, Lord Frey?
你自己打過仗嗎 佛雷大人
I'm a bit old for all that.
我這把年紀打不動了
No, but back in your day.
是啊 但當年呢
The purpose of fighting
戰鬥的目的
is defeating your enemies, isn't it?
在於擊敗敵人 不是嗎
I've defeated mine.
我擊敗了我的敵人
Riverrun belonged to House Tully for a thousand years.
奔流城在徒利家族手裏千年
Now it's mine.
如今歸我了
What do you call that?
這叫什麼
Victory.
勝利
Yes, you're a great conqueror.
是啊 你真是個偉大的征服者
Go on, mock me, boy. You think I mind?
儘管嘲笑我 小子 你以爲我會在意嗎
The Tullys mocked me for years.
徒利家嘲笑了我好多年
The Starks mocked me.
史塔克家也嘲笑我
Where are they now?
他們如今在哪裏
You talk about war as if you're an expert,
你像個行家似的跟我談論戰爭
but the one battle I remember you fighting,
但我能記得的 你打過的那場仗
you were captured by Robb Stark, the Young Wolf.
你給少狼主羅柏·史塔克抓了俘虜
But it doesn't matter.
不過沒關係
Here we are now, two kingslayers.
瞧瞧我們 兩個弒君者
We know what it's like to have them grovel to our faces
我們都知道被人當面阿諛奉承
and snigger behind our backs.
背地裏被嘲笑的滋味
We don't mind, do we?
我們不在乎 是不是
Fear is a marvelous thing.
恐懼是了不起的東西
They don't fear the Freys, though.
但他們怕的不是佛雷
They fear the Lannisters.
他們怕的是蘭尼斯特
We gave you the Riverlands to hold the Riverlands.
我們把河間地交給你們 是讓你們守住的
If we have to ride north and take them back for you
如果每次你們守不住 都要我們揮師北上
every time you lose them,
才能奪回來
why do we need you?
那還要你們何用
Show me.
讓我看看
Your Grace, there's no need
陛下 沒必要...
Show me.
讓我看看
What are your thoughts concerning the king's funeral?
您認爲國王的葬禮該怎麼辦
As the Sept of Baelor is no longer an option,
貝勒大聖堂已經沒法舉行葬禮
perhaps a ceremony in the throne room?
也許可以在王座廳辦
He should be with his grandfather,
他該跟他外祖父
his brother, his sister.
他的哥哥和姐姐在一起
Burn him
將他火化
and bury his ashes where the sept once stood.
骨灰埋在大聖堂遺址
Hello.
你好
From Lord Commander Snow at Castle Black.
這是黑城堡雪諾總司令的信
I'm
我...
I'm to be the new maester.
我來成爲新學士
According to our records,
根據我們的記錄
Jeor Mormont is Lord Commander.
傑奧·莫爾蒙纔是總司令
He died.
他去世了
We received no report from the maester at Castle Black.
我們沒有接到黑城堡的學士的報告
Maester Aemon became quite ill shortly after the election.
伊蒙學士在推選新司令後不久就病重
He's since passed away.
然後去世了
Which is why I'm here.
所以我纔會來
This is irregular.
這不合規矩
Yes, well, I suppose that life is irregular.
是的 我想生活本就無規可循
The archmaester will discuss these irregularities with you.
博士們會跟你討論這些非常規情況
In the meantime, you are permitted to use the library.
在此期間 你可以使用圖書館
Follow me.
跟我來
No women or children.
女人孩子不得入內
When we had feasts,
宴會上
our family would sit up here...
我家裏人都坐在這裏
and I'd sit down there.
而我坐在下面那邊
Could have been worse, Jon Snow.
這不算太糟 瓊恩·雪諾
You had a family.
你至少有過家人
You had feasts.
參加過宴會
Aye, you're right. I was luckier than most.
是啊 你說得對 我比大多數人都要幸運
What is that?
那是什麼
Tell him.
告訴他
Tell him who it belonged to.
告訴他那東西是誰的
The Princess Shireen.
希琳公主
Tell him what you did to her.
告訴他你對她做了什麼
Tell him!
告訴他
We burned her at the stake.
我們燒死了她
Why?
爲什麼
The army was trapped. The horses were dying.
大軍被困 馬匹不斷死亡
It was the only way. You burned a little girl alive!
這是唯一的辦法 你活活燒死了一個小女孩
I only do what my Lord commands.
我只是聽從光之王的旨意
If he commands you to burn children, your Lord is evil.
命令你燒死孩子 你的光之王就是邪神
We are standing here because of him.
我們能站在這裏多虧了祂
Jon Snow is alive because the Lord willed it.
瓊恩·雪諾復活也是光之王的意志
I loved that girl like she was my own.
我愛那小姑娘 把她當作自己的女兒
She was good. She was kind. And you killed her!
她那麼好 那麼善良 你卻殺了她
So did her father.
她父親也有份
So did her mother.
她母親也有份
Her own blood knew it was the only way.
她的血親也明白這是唯一的辦法
The only way for what?
什麼唯一的辦法
They all died anyway.
反正他們還是死了
You told everyone Stannis was the one.
你告訴所有人史坦尼斯是唯一的真王
You had him believing it, all of them fooled.
你讓他深信不疑 你矇騙了所有人
And you lied. I didn't lie.
你還說謊 我沒有說謊
I was wrong.
我犯了錯
Aye, you were wrong.
是啊 你犯了錯
How many died because you were wrong?
多少人因你的錯誤而死
I ask your leave to execute this woman for murder.
我請你允許我以謀殺罪處死這個女人
She admits to the crime.
她已經認罪了
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
你還有什麼要辯解的嗎
I've been ready to die for many years.
我許多年前就準備好赴死了
If the Lord was done with me,
如果光之王給我的使命已經完成
so be it, but he's not.
那我認命 但還沒有
You've seen the Night King, Jon Snow.
你看見過夜王 瓊恩·雪諾
You know the great war is still to come.
你知道大戰還在後面
You know the army of the dead will be upon us soon.
你知道死人軍團正在迫近
And you know I can help you win that war.
你知道我可以幫你打贏這場戰爭
Ride south today.
你今天就啓程南下
If you return to the North,
如果再回到北境
I'll have you hanged as a murderer.
我會以謀殺罪絞死你
If you ever come back this way,
如果你膽敢回來
I will execute you myself.
我會親手處死你
I'm having the lord's chamber prepared for you.
我叫了人給你收拾領主臥室
Mother and Father's room?
父親母親的房間嗎
You should take it.
應該你去住
I'm not a Stark.
我不是史塔克
You are to me.
對我來說 你就是
You're the Lady of Winterfell.
你是臨冬城夫人
You deserve it. We're standing here because of you.
這是你應得的 我們此刻能站在這裏全靠你
The battle was lost until the Knights of the Vale rode in.
艾林谷的騎兵到來之前 我們必敗無疑
They came because of you.
他們因你而來
You told me Lord Baelish sold you to the Boltons.
你說貝里席大人把你賣給了波頓家
He did. And you trust him?
的確如此 那你還相信他
Only a fool would trust Littlefinger.
只有傻瓜纔會相信小指頭
I should have told you about him,
我本該早些告訴你的
about the Knights of the Vale.
告訴你艾林谷的騎兵的事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We need to trust each other.
我們應該相信彼此
We can't fight a war amongst ourselves.
我們不能起內訌
We have so many enemies now.
我們的敵人已經太多
Jon.
瓊恩
A raven came from the Citadel.
學城有信鴉來
A white raven.
是白鴉
Winter is here.
凜冬已至
Well, Father always promised, didn't he?
父親就說凜冬將至 不是嗎
The last time a Tyrell came to Dorne,
上次有提利爾家的人來多恩
he was assassinated.
他遇刺身亡
red scorpions, was it?
一百隻紅蠍 是吧
You have nothing to fear from us, Lady Olenna.
你無需懼怕我們 奧蓮娜夫人
You murder your own prince,
你謀殺了自己的親王
but you expect me to trust you?
還指望我相信你
We invited you to Dorne because we needed your help.
我們邀請你前來多恩 是需要你幫忙
You came to Dorne because you needed our help.
而你赴約是因爲需要我們幫忙
What is your name again?
你叫什麼名字來着
Barbaro?
芭芭婭
Obara.
奧芭婭
Obara. You look like an angry little boy.
奧芭婭 你就像個耍脾氣的小小子
Don't presume to tell me what I need.
別亂猜我需要什麼
Forgive my sister. What she lacks in diplomacy, she makes
請原諒我妹妹 她不懂什麼外交 但...
Do shut up, dear. Anything from you?
閉嘴吧 親愛的 你也有話要說嗎
No? Good.
沒有 很好
Let the grown women speak.
讓成熟♥女性對話
The Lannisters have declared war on House Tyrell.
蘭尼斯特家族向提利爾家族宣戰
They have declared war on Dorne.
也向多恩宣戰
We must be allies now if we wish to survive.
想要生存 我們必須結盟
Cersei stole the future from me.
瑟曦毀了我的未來
She killed my son.
她殺了我兒子
She killed my grandson.
殺了我孫兒
She killed my granddaughter.
殺了我孫女
Survival is not what I'm after now.
我現在要的不是生存
You're absolutely right.
你說得對
I chose the wrong words.
我措辭有問題
It is not survival I offer.
我能給你的不是生存
It is your heart's desire.
我可以給你你最最想要的
And what is my heart's desire?
我最最想要的是什麼
Vengeance.
復仇
Justice.
正義
Fire and blood.
血與火
Your ships are nearly ready.
你的船隊就要準備好了
I saw them painting the sails.
我看到他們在繪製船帆
I'm curious to see how the Dothraki do on the poison water.
真想知道多斯拉克人在毒水上是什麼樣子
You're not coming with us.
你不隨我們一起走
New strategy?
新戰術嗎
You want the Second Sons to attack from the west coast?
你想要次子團從西海岸進攻
If we take Casterly Rock,
如果我們拿下凱巖城
the Lannisters will have nowhere to run
當你進攻君臨
when you hit King's Landing.
蘭尼斯特家族將無處可逃
You're not going to Westeros.
你不去維斯特洛
You're staying here with the Second Sons.
你將帶領次子團駐留此處
There's finally peace in Meereen.
彌林終於迎來了和平
You will keep the peace while the people choose their own leaders.
你將在人民選舉領袖期間維護和平
fuck Meereen.
去他的彌林
fuck the people.
去他的人民
I'm here for you, not them.
我是爲你而來 不是爲他們
You promised me.
你曾向我發誓
My sword is yours. My life is yours."
"我的劍屬於您 我的命屬於您""
This is what I command.
這就是我的命令
If I'm going to rule in Westeros,
我如果要統治維斯特洛
I'll need to make alliances.
就得與人結盟
The best way to make alliances is with marriage.
而結盟的最佳方式就是聯姻
Who are you marrying this time?
這回你要跟誰結婚
I don't know. Maybe no one.
我不知道 或許不結婚
But you need to lure all the noble houses to the table?
但你真的需要引誘所有貴族嗎
Are you a queen or fish bait?
你到底是女王還是魚餌
I can't bring a lover to Westeros.
我不能帶着個情人去維斯特洛
A king wouldn't think twice about it.
一個國王就完全不會猶豫這種事
So that's what you want? To be my mistress?
難道這就是你想要的 做我的情人
I'm not proud. I don't care what perfumed aristocrat
我並不以此爲榮 我也不在乎哪個噴香水的貴族
sits beside you in the throne room.
在王座廳裏坐在你身旁
I don't want a crown. I want you.
我不要王冠 我只要你
I love you.
我愛你
And I make you happy.
我能讓你快樂
You know I do.
你知道的
Bring me with you. Let me fight for you.
帶上我吧 讓我爲你而戰
I can't.
我做不到
The dwarf told you to do this?
是侏儒讓你這樣做的嗎
No one tells me to do anything.
沒人讓我做任何事
Clever fellow. Can't argue with his logic.
他是個聰明的傢伙 道理我講不過他
I'm no use to you over there.
到那邊我就沒什麼用處了
Don't get angry.
不要生氣
I'm not angry. I'm full of selfpity.
我沒生氣 我是在自怨自艾
Who comes after you?
沒了你我去找誰
Who can ever follow Daenerys Stormborn, the Mother of Dragons?
哪裏有人比得上風暴降生丹妮莉絲 龍之母
A great number of women, I imagine.
我想會有很多女人的
Specific orders will be left for you
我將給你下達具體的命令
regarding the welfare of Meereen and the Bay of Dragons.
來確保彌林和龍之灣的安定
Bay of Dragons?
龍之灣
We can't call it Slaver's Bay anymore, can we?
總不能還叫奴隸灣 是不是
You'll get that throne you want so badly, I'm sure of it.
你會得到夢寐以求的王座 我確定
I hope it brings you happiness.
希望它能讓你快樂
I pity the lords of Westeros.
我可憐維斯特洛的老爺們
They have no idea what's coming for them.
他們根本想不到將要面臨什麼
Farewell, Daario Naharis.
再會 達里奧·納哈里斯
How did he take it?
他反應如何
No tears.
沒哭
I know it was hard for you.
我知道這對您不容易
You turned away a man who truly loves you
拒絕了一個深愛着您的男人
because he would have been a liability in the Seven Kingdoms.
因爲他在七國會成爲不利因素
That's the kind of selfsacrifice that makes for a good ruler,
一個偉大的統治者需要做出如此的自我犧牲
if it's any consolation.
如果這樣講能提♥供些安慰
It's not.
不能
No, I suppose not.
是啊 我想也沒用
I'm terrible at consoling.
我特別不擅長安慰人
Yes, you really are.
的確如此
All right, how about the fact that this is actually happening?
那就想想這一天終於來了
You have your armies, you have your ships,
您有軍隊 有船
you have your dragons.
還有龍
Everything you've ever wanted
您曾經想要的一切
since you were old enough to want anything,
從兒時就嚮往的一切
it's all yours for the taking.
已經唾手可得
Are you afraid?
您害怕嗎
Good.
很好
You're in the great game now.
您已身處局中
And the great game's terrifying.
此局兇險駭人
The only people who aren't afraid of failure
只有您父親那樣的瘋子
are madmen like your father.
纔不害怕失敗
Do you know what frightens me?
你知道是什麼讓我害怕嗎
I said farewell to a man who loves me.
我與一個愛我的男人道別
A man I thought I cared for.
一個我以爲我真心在乎的人
And I felt nothing.
而我的內心毫無感覺
Just impatient to get on with it.
只有儘快結束的不耐煩
He wasn't the first to love you
他不是第一個愛您的人
and he won't be the last.
也不會是最後一個
Well, you have completely failed to console me.
你對我的安慰完全失敗了
For what it's worth, I've been a cynic for as long as I can remember.
說起來 從記事起我就是個玩世不恭的人
Everyone's always asking me to believe in things
所有人都要我信這信那
family, gods, kings, myself.
信家族 信諸神 信國王 相信自己
It was often tempting
信仰還是有吸引力的
until I saw where belief got people.
直到我看到人們是怎樣被信仰所捉弄
So I said no, thank you to belief.
所以我說 不 我拒絕信仰
And yet here I am.
然而現在
I believe in you.
我相您
It's embarrassing, really.
有點尷尬
I'd swear you my sword,
我想以劍之名對您發誓
but I don't actually own a sword.
可我其實也沒有劍
It's your counsel I need.
我需要的是你的輔佐
It's yours.
我將輔佐您
Now and always.
直到永遠
Good.
很好
I, um...

I had something made for you.
我叫人給你做了件東西
I'm not sure if it's right.
不確定做得對不對
Tyrion Lannister,
提利昂·蘭尼斯特
I name you Hand of the Queen.
我任命你爲女王之手
You're not one of mine, are you?
你不是我的吧
No, my lord.
不是 大人
Didn't think so.
我想也不是
Too pretty.
太漂亮
Where are my damn moron sons?
我的蠢兒子們在哪裏
Black Walder and Lothar promised to be here by midday.
黑瓦德和羅索答應了會在中午前到這裏
They're here, my lord.
他們就在這 大人
Well, what are they doing, trimming their cunt hairs?
他們在幹什麼 理屌♥毛嗎
Tell them to come here now.
叫他們現在過來
But they're already here, my lord.
但他們已經在這了 大人
Here, my lord.
在這 大人
They weren't easy to carve.
他們可不好切
Especially Black Walder.
尤其是黑瓦德
What...
什麼...
My name is Arya Stark.
我的名字叫艾莉亞·史塔克
I want you to know that.
我要你知道
The last thing you're ever going to see
你在世上看到的最後一幕
is a Stark smiling down at you as you die.
是一個史塔克笑着看你死去
Forgive me, my lady...
恕我打擾 小姐...
if you're at prayer.
如果你在祈禱
I'm done with all that.
我早就不祈禱了
I came here every day when I was a girl.
小時候我天天來這
I prayed to be somewhere else.
祈禱着能去其他地方
Back then I only thought about what I wanted,
那時候我只會想自己想要什麼
never about what I had.
從不想自己擁有什麼
I was a stupid girl.
我是個愚蠢的姑娘
You were a child.
那時你還是個孩子
What do you want?
你要什麼
I thought you knew what I wanted.
我以爲你知道我想要什麼
I was wrong.
我想錯了
No, you weren't.
不 你沒有
Every time I'm faced with a decision,
每次面臨抉擇
I close my eyes and see the same picture.
我閉上雙眼就會看到同一個畫面
Whenever I consider an action, I ask myself
每次考慮要怎麼做時 我就問自己
will this action help to make this picture a reality?
這能幫我實現這個畫面嗎
Pull it out of my mind
把腦海中想象的畫面
and into the world?
變成現實
And I only act if the answer is yes.
我只會在肯定答♥案下采取行動
A picture of me on the Iron Throne...
那個畫面便是我坐上鐵王座
and you by my side.
而你在我身邊
It's a pretty picture.
畫面很美
News of this battle will spread quickly through the Seven Kingdoms.
這次戰役的消息很快就會傳遍七大王國
I've declared for House Stark for all to hear.
我已宣告要效忠於史塔克家族
You've declared for other houses before, Lord Baelish.
你也曾效忠於其他家族 貝里席大人
It's never stopped you from serving yourself.
結果還不是爲了效忠自己
The past is gone for good.
過去的已經過去了
You can sit here mourning its departure
你可以選擇坐在這裏哀悼過往
or you can prepare for the future.
你也可以整裝待發
You, my love,
你 親愛的
are the future of House Stark.
是史塔克家族的未來
Who should the North rally behind?
誰才應該是北境擁護的人
A trueborn daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark
是生在臨冬城
born here at Winterfell
奈德和凱特琳·史塔克的正統女兒
or a motherless bastard born in the south?
還是在南邊出生的沒媽的私生子
This is where I leave you.
我就送你們到這裏
You're not coming with us?
你不跟我們一起走嗎
The Wall is not just ice and stone.
長城不只是由冰和石頭組成
Ancient spells were carved into its foundations.
它的根基刻有古老的咒語
Strong magic to protect men from what lies beyond.
保護人類免受牆外侵擾的強大魔法
And while it stands, the dead cannot pass.
只要它屹立不倒 死人就無法入境
I cannot pass.
我也無法入境
Where will you go?
你要去哪裏
The great war is coming
大戰即將來臨
and I still fight for the living.
我仍爲生者而戰
I'll do what I can...
我會竭盡全力...
as long as I can.
直到最後
Thank you, Uncle Benjen.
謝謝你 班揚叔叔
I wish you both good fortune.
祝你們好運
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你確定自己準備好了嗎
I'm the ThreeEyed Raven now.
我現在是三眼烏鴉了
I have to be ready for this.
我必須準備好
Ned?
奈德
Lyanna.
萊安娜
Is that you?
是你嗎
Is that really you?
真是你嗎
You're not a dream?
我不是在做夢嗎
No, I'm not a dream.
不 這不是夢
I'm here.
我來了
Right here.
就在這
I've missed you, big brother.
我很想你 哥哥
I've missed you, too.
我也想你
I want to be brave.
我想要勇敢起來
You are.
你很勇敢
I'm not.
我不勇敢
I don't want to die.
我不想死
You're not going to die.
你不會死的
Get her some water.
拿點水來
No, no water. Is there a maester?
不 不要水 有學士嗎
Listen to me, Ned.
聽我說 奈德
If Robert finds out, he'll
如果勞勃發現了 他會...
you know he will.
你知道他會的
You have to protect him.
你一定要保護他
Promise me, Ned.
答應我 奈德
Promise me.
答應我
Promise me, Ned.
答應我 奈德
Promise me.
答應我
You can't expect Knights of the Vale
別指望谷地騎士
to side with wildling invaders.
會跟野人侵略者並肩作戰
We didn't invade. We were invited.
我們沒有侵略 我們是受邀而來
Not by me.
不是受我之邀
The free folk, the northerners,
自由民 北方人
and the Knights of the Vale fought bravely,
以及谷地騎士英勇戰鬥
fought together, and we won.
並肩作戰 贏得了勝利
My father used to say
我父親曾說
we find our true friends on the battlefield.
戰場見真交
The Boltons are defeated.
波頓家族已經覆敗
The war is over.
戰爭結束了
Winter has come.
凜冬已至
If the maesters are right,
如果學士說得沒錯
it'll be the coldest one in a thousand years.
這將是一千年來最冷的冬天
We should ride home and wait out the coming storms.
我們應該趕緊回家 等待暴風雪過去
The war is not over.
戰爭沒有結束
And I promise you, friend,
我向你們保證 朋友
the true enemy won't wait out the storm.
真正的敵人不會等暴風雪過去
He brings the storm.
他會帶來暴風雪
Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly,
你的兒子在紅色婚禮上遇害 曼德勒大人
but you refused the call.
而你拒不奉召
You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover,
你曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族 葛洛佛大人
but in their hour of greatest need,
但在他們最需要幫助的時刻
you refused the call.
你拒不奉召
And you, Lord Cerwyn,
還有你 賽文大人
your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton.
你父親被拉姆斯·波頓活剝
Still you refused the call.
而你仍然拒不奉召
But House Mormont remembers.
但莫爾蒙家族永不遺忘
The North remembers.
北境永不遺忘
We know no king but the King in the North
我們不承認除北境之王外的任何君主
whose name is Stark.
而北境之王出自史塔克
I don't care if he's a bastard.
我不在乎他是不是私生子
Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins.
奈德·史塔克的血液在他體內流淌
He's my king from this day until his last day.
他就是我的君主 自今日起 至死方休
Lady Mormont speaks harshly
莫爾蒙小姐言辭犀利
and truly.
亦是真知灼見
My son died for Robb Stark, the Young Wolf.
我的兒子爲少狼主羅柏·史塔克而死
I didn't think we'd find another king in my lifetime.
我本想此生不再效忠任何君主
I didn't commit my men to your cause
我沒有把手下交給你們
cause I didn't want more Manderlys dying for nothing.
是因爲我不希望曼德勒家族再做無謂的犧牲'
But I was wrong.
但是我錯了
Jon Snow avenged the Red Wedding.
瓊恩·雪諾已報了紅色婚禮之仇
He is the White Wolf.
他是白狼主
The King in the North.
北境之王
I did not fight beside you on the field
我不曾與你並肩作戰
and I will regret that until my dying day.
爲此我將悔恨終生
A man can only admit when he was wrong
只有勇於承認錯誤之人
and ask forgiveness.
才能請求寬恕
There's nothing to forgive, my lord.
無需寬恕 大人
There will be more fights to come.
未來將有更多戰爭
House Glover will stand behind House Stark
葛洛佛家族將站在史塔克家族身後
as we have for a thousand years.
一千年來一如既往
And I will stand behind Jon Snow...
而我將站在瓊恩·雪諾身後
the King in the North!
北境之王
The King in the North!
北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王 北境之王
Company halt!
停止前進
Halt!

Halt!

Come on.
快走
I now proclaim Cersei of the House Lannister
我在此宣告蘭尼斯特家族的
First of Her Name,
瑟曦一世
Queen of the Andals and the First Men,
爲安達爾人和先民的女王
Protector of the Seven Kingdoms.
七國守護
Long may she reign.
願她統治長久
Long may she reign.
願她統治長久



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們