危機四伏的維斯特洛
You're wondering why I brought you all here.
你們在想 我爲什麼把你們都召來
After all we just had a feast.
畢竟 我們剛舉辦過盛宴
Since when does old Walder
老瓦德怎麼會
give us two feasts in a single fortnight?
兩週不到 就舉辦兩次盛宴
Well it's no good being Lord of the Riverlands
統領着三河流域
if you can't celebrate with your family.
要是不能跟家人慶祝還有何用
That's what I say!
這是我的想法
Yes!
說得好
I've gathered every Frey who means a damn thing
我叫齊了所有算個玩意的佛雷
so I can tell you my plans for this great house
好告訴你們我對我們偉大家族的打算
now that winter has come.
因爲凜冬已至
But first a toast!
但首先 祝酒一杯
No more of that Dornish horse piss!
再不要喝多恩的馬尿
This is the finest Arbor gold!
這是最好的青亭島金色葡萄酒
Proper wine for proper heroes!
英雄當飲美酒
Stand together!
並肩作戰
Stand together!
並肩作戰
Not you.
你不許喝
I'm not wasting good wine on a damn woman.
好酒不能浪費在娘們身上
Maybe I'm not the most pleasant man.
我或許不夠可親可愛
I'll admit it. But I'm proud of you lot.
我承認 但我爲你們驕傲
You're my family the men who helped me
你們是我的家人 紅色婚禮上
slaughter the Starks at the Red Wedding.
是你們幫我屠殺史塔克家族
Yes yes.
沒錯
Cheer.
乾杯
Brave men all of you.
你們都是勇士
Butchered a woman pregnant with her babe.
殘酷地殺死一個懷孕的女人
Cut the throat of a mother of five.
割了一個五個孩子的母親的喉嚨
Slaughtered your guests after inviting them into your home.
屠殺了你們請進家門的賓客
But you didn't slaughter every one of the Starks.
但你們沒把史塔克家的人殺盡
No no that was your mistake.
這是個錯誤
You should have ripped them all out root and stem.
你們應該斬草除根 一個不留
Leave one wolf alive
留下一頭狼活命
and the sheep are never safe.
羊羣永遠不得安寧
When people ask you what happened here...
等有人問起發生了什麼
tell them the North remembers.
就說北境永不遺忘
Tell them winter came for House Frey.
告訴他們佛雷家凜冬已至
You wildlings?
你們是野人
I'm Meera Reed daughter of Howland Reed.
我是梅拉·黎德 霍蘭·黎德之女
This is Brandon Stark
這是布蘭登·史塔克
son of Ned Stark.
奈德·史塔克之子
How do I know that's true?
我怎麼知道你說的是真的
You were at the Fist of the First Men.
你去過先民拳峯
You were at Hardhome.
你去過艱難屯
You've seen the Army of the Dead.
你見過死人軍團
You've seen the Night King.
你見過夜王
He's coming for us.
他就要來找我們了
For all of us.
我們所有人
Okay come on.
好 進來
Let's get them inside.
帶他們進去
I want every northern maester to scour their records
我要所有北境學士搜尋文獻
for any mention of dragonglass.
查出任何關於龍晶的記載
Dragonglass kills white walkers.
龍晶能殺異鬼
It's more valuable to us now than gold.
現在它對我們比黃金更寶貴
We need to find it we need to mine it
我們得找到它 我們得開採它
we need to make weapons from it.
我們得拿它做武器
Everyone aged to
所有十到六十歲間的人
will drill daily with spears pikes bow and arrow.
要每天用矛 槍 弓和箭練武
It's about time we taught these boys of summer how to fight.
也該教教夏天生的男孩怎麼打仗了
Not just the boys.
不僅是男孩
We can't defend the North
我們若想保衛北境
if only half the population is fighting.
就不能只靠一半人口去打仗
You expect me to put a spear in my granddaughter's hand?
你要我讓孫女手拿長矛嗎
I don't plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me.
男人爲我打仗時 我可不打算在火邊做針線
I might be small Lord Glover and I might be a girl
我雖小 葛洛佛大人 我雖是個女孩
but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you.
但我跟你一樣是北境人
Indeed you are my lady. No one has questioned
是的 小姐 沒人質疑...
And I don't need your permission to defend the North.
我保衛北境 不需要你允許
We'll begin training every man
我們會開始訓練
woman boy and girl on Bear Island.
熊島的每一個男女老幼
Aye!
說得好
While we're preparing for attack
準備抵禦強敵的同時
we need to shore up our defenses.
我們還需要加固防禦
The only thing standing
我們和死人軍團之間
between us and the Army of the Dead is the Wall
唯有一座絕境長城
and the Wall hasn't been properly manned in centuries.
而長城幾百年來一直駐守人數不足
I'm not the king of the Free Folk.
我不是自由民的國王
But if we're going to survive this winter together...
但如果我們想一起熬過這個冬天...
You want us to man the castles for you?
你要我們爲你駐守要塞
Aye.
沒錯
Last time we saw the Night King was at Hardhome.
我們上次見到夜王是在艱難屯
The closest castle to Hardhome is Eastwatch by the Sea.
距艱難屯最近的要塞是東海望
Then that's where I'll go.
那我就去那裏
Looks like we're the Night's Watch now.
看來我們成了守夜人了
If they breach the Wall
如果他們突破長城
the first two castles in their path
首當其衝的兩座城堡
are Last Hearth and Karhold.
是最後壁爐城和卡霍城
The Umbers and the Karstarks betrayed the North.
安柏家和卡史塔克家背叛了北境
Their castles should be torn down
他們的城堡該被夷爲平地
with not a stone left standing.
一塊石頭也不留
The castles committed no crimes.
城堡又未犯罪
And we need every fortress we have for the war to come.
要迎接大戰 我們需要每一座堡壘
We should give the Last Hearth and Karhold to new families
最後壁爐城和卡霍城應該分給新的家族
loyal families who supported us against Ramsay.
支持過我們對抗拉姆斯的家族
Aye!
對
The Umbers and the Karstarks
安柏家和卡史塔克家
have fought beside the Starks for centuries.
跟史塔克家並肩戰鬥了數百年
They've kept faith for generation after generation.
世代忠心耿耿
And then they broke faith.
但他們背棄了誓言
I'm not going to strip these families of their ancestral homes
我不會爲幾個不肖子孫所犯之罪
because of the crimes of a few reckless sons.
將這些家族逐出祖居的城堡
So there's no punishment for treason
那麼叛者不罰
and no reward for loyalty?
忠者無賞嗎
The punishment for treason is death.
背叛的懲罰是死亡smalljon Umber died on the field of battle.
小瓊恩·安柏死在戰場上
Harald Karstark died on the field of battle.
哈拉德·卡史塔克死在戰場上
They died fighting for Ramsay.
他們是爲拉姆斯效命戰死
Give the castles to the families
將城堡賞給
of the men who died fighting for you.
爲你效命戰死之人的家族
When I was Lord Commander of the Night's Watch...
我擔任守夜人軍團總司令的時候
I executed men who betrayed me.
處死過背叛我的人
I executed men who refused to follow orders.
處死過抗命不遵的人
My father always said
我父親過去常說
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"
"判人死刑者必須親自動手""
and I have tried to live by those words.
我也一直遵循他的教誨
But I will not punish a son for his father's sins
但我不會爲父親的罪過責罰兒子
and I will not take a family home
我也不會剝奪一個家族
away from a family it has belonged to for centuries.
經營了數百年的家園
That is my decision
這就是我的決定
and my decision is final.
最終決定
Ned Umber.
奈德·安柏
Alys Karstark.
亞麗·卡史塔克
For centuries our families fought
幾百年來 我們的家族
side by side on the battlefield.
在戰場上並肩戰鬥
I ask you to pledge your loyalty once again to House Stark
我請求你們再次對史塔克家宣誓效忠
to serve as our bannermen
做我們家族的封臣
and come to our aid whenever called upon.
聽憑調遣 有求必應
Stand.
請起
Yesterday's wars don't matter anymore.
昨日的戰爭已不再重要
The North needs to band together
北境必須團結一心
all the living north.
每一個活着的北境人
Will you stand beside me Ned and Alys
你們會站在我身邊嗎 奈德 亞麗
now and always?
從今開始 直到永遠
Now and always!
從今開始 直到永遠
You are my sister but I am king now.
你是我妹妹 但我現在是國王
Will you start wearing a crown?
你會開始戴王冠嗎
When you question my decisions
你在那些領主和夫人面前
in front of the other lords and ladies you undermine me.
質疑我的決定 會有損我的威信
So I can't question your decisions anymore?
我都不能質疑你的決定了嗎
Of course you can but
你當然可以 但是...
Joffrey never let anyone question his authority.
喬佛裏從不允許任何人質疑他的權威
You think he was a good king?
你認爲他是個好國王嗎
Do you think I'm Joffrey?
你認爲我是喬佛裏嗎
You're as far from Joffrey as anyone I've ever met.
你跟喬佛裏完全不同
Thank you.
謝謝
You're good at this you know.
你很擅長這種事
At what? At ruling.
擅長什麼 統治
No.
纔怪
You are.
是真的
You are.
真的
They respect you they really do
他們尊重你 真的尊重你
but you have to
但是你必須...
Why are you laughing?
你笑什麼
What did father used to say?
父親過去怎麼說的
Everything before the word "But" is horse shit.
"但是"纔是重點 前面都是狗屁
He never said that to me.
他從沒對我說過這話
No. No he never cursed in front of his girls.
當然沒有 他從不在女兒面前說粗話
Because he was trying to protect us.
因爲他想保護我們
He never wanted us to see how dirty the world really is
他從不想讓我們看到這世界有多骯髒
but Father couldn't protect me and neither can you.
但是父親保護不了我 你也不能
Stop trying. All right I'll stop trying to protect you
別總想着保護我 好 我不會了
and you stop trying to undermine me.
你也不要再破壞我的威信
I'm not trying to undermine you!
我沒有破壞你的威信
You have to be smarter than Father.
你必須比父親精明
You need to be smarter than Robb.
你需要比羅柏精明
I loved them I miss them
我愛他們 我想念他們
but they made stupid mistakes
但是他們犯了愚蠢的錯誤
and they both lost their heads for it.
害得他們掉了腦袋
And how should I be smarter?
我怎麼才能更精明
By listening to you?
聽你的話嗎
Would that be so terrible?
聽我的話有這麼可怕嗎
A raven from King's Landing Your Grace.
君臨來的信鴉 陛下
Cersei of House Lannister First of Her Name
"蘭尼斯特家族的瑟曦一世"
Queen of the Andals and the First Men
安達爾人和先民的女王
Protector of the Seven Kingdoms "
七國守護..."
What does she want?
她要怎樣
Come to King's Landing.
前往君臨
Bend the knee or suffer the fate of all traitors.
屈膝認罪 不然就接受叛徒的命運
You've been so consumed with the enemy to the north
你太過專注北方的敵人
you've forgotten about the one to the south.
忘記了南方的威脅
I'm consumed with the Night King because I've seen him.
我專注對付夜王是因爲我見過他
And believe me you'd think of little else if you had too.
相信我 你若也見過 就不會考慮別的
We still have a wall between us and the Night King.
面對夜王 我們還有長城可守
There's nothing between us and Cersei.
我們與瑟曦之間毫無阻隔
There's a thousand miles between us and Cersei.
我們跟瑟曦相隔數千裏之遙
Winter is here. The Lannisters are a southern army.
凜冬已至 蘭尼斯特的手下是南方軍隊
They've never ranged this far north.
他們的勢力從未觸及這麼北的地方
You're the military man but I know her.
你懂軍事 但是我瞭解她
If you're her enemy she'll never stop until she's destroyed you.
對敵人 她不毀滅絕不罷休
Everyone who's ever crossed her she's found a way to murder.
每一個惹過她的人 都被她設法除掉了
You almost sound as if you admire her.
聽起來你好像很佩服她
I learned a great deal from her.
我從她身上學到很多
What is this?
這是什麼
It's what we've been waiting for our whole lives.
這是我們一生的期待
It's what Father trained us for whether he knew it or not.
這就是父親訓練我們的目的 不管他是否知道
He knew it.
他知道
Made me memorize every damn city town
逼我記住每一個該死的城鎮
lake forest and mountain.
湖泊 森林與山脈
It's ours now. We just have to take it.
現在都是我們的了 我們只消伸手去拿
You've been quiet since you came home.
你自從回來後就不大說話
Are you angry with me?
你在生我的氣嗎
No not angry.
不 沒有生氣
Are you afraid of me?
你害怕我嗎
Should I be?
我應該怕你嗎
Daenerys Targaryen has chosen Tyrion to be her Hand.
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安任命提利昂爲首相
Right now they're sailing across the Narrow Sea
此時此刻 他們正在渡過狹海
hoping to take back her father's throne.
志在奪回她父親的王座
Our little brother
我們的弟弟
the one you love so much
那個你最愛的弟弟
the one you set free
那個你放走的弟弟
the one who murdered our father and our first born son
那個殺死父親 殺死我們長子的弟弟
now he stands beside our enemies and gives them counsel.
正在我們的敵人身旁 爲之出謀劃策
He's out there somewhere at the head of an armada.
他帶着一支強大的艦隊
Where will they land?
他們會在哪裏登陸
Dragonstone.
龍石島
They have deep water ports for the ships.
那裏有可供艦隊停泊的深水港
Stannis left the castle unoccupied
史坦尼斯走後城堡無人佔領
and that's where she was born.
而且那裏還是她出生之地
Enemies to the east.
東邊的敵人
Enemies to the south
南邊的敵人
Ellaria Sand and her brood of bitches.
艾拉莉亞·沙德和她的那羣小婊♥子
多恩海
Enemies to the west
西邊的敵人
Olenna the old cunt.
奧蓮娜 那個老賤♥人
Another traitor.
另一個叛徒
高庭
Enemies to the north.
北邊的敵人
Ned Stark's bastard has been named King in the North
奈德·史塔克的私生子當上了北境之王
and that murdering whore Sansa stands beside him.
還有那個殺人的婊♥子珊莎在他身邊
Enemies everywhere. We're surrounded by traitors.
到處都是敵人 我們被叛徒包圍了
You're in command of the Lannister army now.
你現在掌管着蘭尼斯特的軍隊
How do we proceed? Winter is here.
我們該如何進軍 凜冬已至
We can't win a war if we can't feed our men and our horses.
如果我們喂不飽自己的人馬就打不贏這場戰爭
The Tyrells have the grain the Tyrells have the livestock.
提利爾家手裏有糧食和牲畜
Will the Tyrell bannermen stand alongside
提利爾家的封臣會與
a Dothraki horde and Unsullied slave soldiers?
多斯拉克部落和奴隸士兵無垢者共事嗎
If they think Daenerys will win.
如果他們認爲丹妮莉絲會獲勝的話
No one wants to fight on the losing side.
沒人願意爲失敗的一方而戰
Right now we look like the losing side.
現在 我們看起來必敗無疑
I'm the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
我是七國女王
Three kingdoms at best.
頂多有三國
I'm not sure you understand how much danger we're in.
我不清楚你是否明白我們現在的處境有多危險
I understand we're in a war for survival.
我明白我們正面臨生死之戰
I understand whoever loses dies.
我明白敗者必死
I understand whoever wins could launch a dynasty
我明白勝者會建立
that lasts a thousand years.
一個延續千秋萬代的王朝
A dynasty for whom?
誰的王朝
Our children are dead.
我們的孩子都死了
We're the last of us.
只剩下你我了
A dynasty for us then.
那就是你我的王朝
We never talked about Tommen.
我們從沒談過託曼的事
There's nothing to say.
沒什麼可談的
Our baby boy killed himself.
我們的小兒子自殺了
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
He betrayed us both.
他背叛了我們倆
Should we spend our days mourning the dead
我們要整天悼念逝去之人嗎
mother father and all our children?
母親 父親 還有我們所有的孩子
Cersei I loved them. I did.
瑟曦 我愛他們 我愛過
But they're ashes now and we're still flesh and blood.
但是他們已成灰燼 而你我還活着
We're the last Lannisters the last ones who count.
我們是最後的蘭尼斯特 餘者都不重要了
Even Lannisters can't survive without allies.
即使是蘭尼斯特 沒有盟友也無法生存
Where are our allies now?
我們的盟友在哪裏
You saw what happened to Walder Frey and his family.
你看到瓦德·佛雷和他家族的下場了
I heard.
我聽說了
How could we ever trust a man like that? We couldn't.
我們怎能信任那樣一個人 是不能
He was a useless old coward
他是個沒用的老懦夫
but the Freys supported us.
但是佛雷家支持過我們
Now they're all dead.
現在他們都死了
Whoever killed them is no friend of ours.
殺他們的人必定是敵非友
We need allies.
我們需要盟友
Stronger better allies.
更強大 更有價值的盟友
We can't win this war alone.
我們單槍匹馬贏不了這場戰爭
You think I listened to Father for years
你以爲我聽了父親四十年的教導
and learned nothing?
什麼都沒學到嗎
The Greyjoys?
葛雷喬伊
You invited the Greyjoys to King's Landing?
你邀請葛雷喬伊家來君臨
Not all of them. Well it looks like all of them.
不是他們所有人 可看起來是這樣
I invited Euron Greyjoy
我邀請了攸倫·葛雷喬伊
the new King of the Iron Islands.
鐵羣島的新王
You said yourself we needed stronger better allies.
你自己說的 我們需要更強大更有價值的盟友
There you are. How are they better allies?
就是他們 他們怎麼是更有價值的盟友
How are they different from the Freys?
他們跟佛雷家有什麼區別
They both broke their promises
他們同樣違背了誓言
and murdered their former friends as soon as it suited them.
一旦有利可圖便謀害了昔日盟友
So does everyone when it suits them.
每個人一旦有利可圖都會這麼做
Unlike the Freys they have ships.
跟佛雷家不同的是 他們有船
And they're good at killing. They're not good at anything.
而且擅長殺戮 他們一無所長
I know the ironborn. They're bitter angry little people.
我瞭解鐵民 他們身材矮小 暴戾無常
All they know how to do is
他們只懂得劫掠
steal things they can't build or grow themselves.
自己造不出和種不活的東西
Euron Greyjoy didn't come here for that.
攸倫·葛雷喬伊不是爲劫掠而來
Oh what did he come here for then?
那他爲了什麼
A queen.
一位女王
The moment I was chosen Lord of the Iron Islands
我剛被選爲鐵羣島之王
they turned on me.
他們就背叛了我
Their own uncle.
他們的親叔叔
They stole my best ships and ran.
他們偷了我最好的幾艘船 跑了
Sailed them right across the world
乘着它們漂洋過海
and gave them to the Dragon Queen
將其獻給了龍女王
so she could bring her armies here to attack you.
使她得以率軍渡海 攻擊你們
It's nothing compared to the treason you suffered
據我所知 跟您的遭遇比起來
at the hands of a family member from what I hear.
我那點衆叛親離算不上什麼
But still it bothers me.
但我還是很惱火
Murdering them would make me feel a lot better.
殺了他們能讓我好過很多
And since it appears that all our treasonous family members
而且既然那些背叛我們的家人
are fighting for the same side
現在都是一夥的
I thought we rightful monarchs
我想我們兩位正統的君主
could murder them together.
應該聯合起來剿滅他們
You're not a rightful monarch though are you?
你不是什麼正統的君主吧
The Greyjoys rebelled against
葛雷喬伊家族曾起兵叛亂
the throne for the right to be monarchs
妄圖自立爲王
but as I recall you were soundly defeated.
但據我所知 你們敗得很慘
Come to mention it
說到這個
weren't you the one who started that rebellion
你不就是那個挑起叛亂
by sailing to Casterly Rock and burning the Lannister fleet?
把船開到凱巖城 燒了蘭尼斯特艦隊的人嗎
You certainly caught us there.
確實打了我們一個措手不及
Very smart move on your part.
在你而言可謂一步好棋
Of course we all made it to the Iron Islands anyway.
當然 我們還是攻克了鐵羣島
I was there.
我當時在場
I remember very well.
我記得很清楚
I saw you.
我看到你了
I heard so much talk.
我聽過很多傳言
The best in the world. No one can stop him.
絕世無雙 無人能敵
I didn't believe it to be honest.
老實說 我先前還不信
But I must say when you rushed through the breach
但我必須承認 當你破牆而入
and started cutting people down...
大殺四方...
it was glorious.
的確蕩人心魄
Like a dance.
像一場舞蹈
The people I was cutting down were your own kin.
我殺的可是你的親族
The place was getting crowded.
反正那地方人太多
I enjoyed watching it. I truly did.
我觀賞得非常愉快 真的
And I enjoyed killing Greyjoys.
我也喜歡殺葛雷喬伊家的人
A good thing for me.
對我來說是好事
If you hadn't crushed us I wouldn't have gone into exile.
要不是你擊潰我們 我也不會走上逃亡之路
If I hadn't done that
我要是不走
I wouldn't be the greatest captain on the seas.
就不會成爲十四海之內最強大的船長
If not the most humble.
但不是最謙遜的
You're not humble.
您也不謙遜
You're the queen of a great nation.
您是廣闊國度的女王
You don't care about the Iron Islands.
您纔不稀罕鐵羣島
They're nothing but rocks and bird shit and
那裏有的不過是石頭 鳥糞...
and a lot of very unattractive people.
和一幫無趣至極的人
The Iron Fleet on the other hand
然而鐵艦隊
that's something else entirely.
就是另一回事了
It's the greatest armada Westeros has ever seen.
它是維斯特洛有史以來最強的艦隊
With the Iron Fleet you own the seas.
有了鐵艦隊 您就擁有了海洋
You can defeat the invaders of the east
您可以打敗東方的侵略者
and the pretenders of the north and south.
也可剷除南北方的僞王
What do you want in return?
條件是什麼
Ever since I was a little boy
我還是個小男孩時
I wanted to grow up and marry
就希望長大以後
the most beautiful woman in the world.
娶世上最美的女人爲妻
So here I am
所以我來了
with a thousand ships
帶來一千艘船
and two good hands.
和我健全的雙手
I decline your proposal.
我拒絕你的求婚
Why?
爲什麼
You're not trustworthy.
你不值得信任
You've broken promises to allies before
你曾背棄盟友
and murdered them at the nearest opportunity.
一有機會就殺了他們
You murdered your own brother.
你還殺了你的親兄弟
You should try it. Feels wonderful.
您也應該試試 感覺好極了
I don't expect you to trust me outright.
我不指望您立刻相信我
You need proof of my honest intentions.
您需要我自證忠誠可靠
In my experience
以我的經驗
the surest way to a woman's heart is with a gift.
贏得女人心最好的辦法就是送禮物
A priceless gift.
一份無價的禮物
I won't return to King's Landing
不爲您拿到那份禮物
until I have that for you.
我決不回君臨
Ah Maester Weyland.
威蘭德學士
A drinker's liver if ever I saw one.
典型的酒鬼肝臟
Weigh that.
稱一下
The triumph of transitory pleasures.
一時歡愉的勝利
Mankind's curse.
人類的詛咒
Archmaester I was wondering...
博士 我在想...
What's the weight? Um .
多重
I was wondering if you had considered my proposition.
不知道您有沒有考慮過我的提議
I don't remember your proposition.
我不記得你有什麼提議
I asked you if in light of what I've seen in the North
我問過您 鑑於我在北境所見
if I could have access to the restricted area of the library.
能不能允許我進入圖書館的禁區
That area is reserved for maesters.
禁區是學士們專用的
Are you a maester? No.
你是學士嗎 不是
Not a very strong proposition is it?
你的提議不太有說服力 不是嗎
Archmaester with respect
博士 無意冒犯
I've seen them...
我見過他們
the Army of the Dead.
死人軍團
The white walkers.
異鬼
I was sent here to learn how to defeat them
我是被派來學習怎麼打敗他們的
but everyone in the Citadel
但學城的所有人
those who will even talk to me
起碼是願意和我說話的人
they all doubt the walkers ever existed in the first place.
他們全都質疑異鬼的存在
Everyone in the Citadel doubts everything.
學城的所有人質疑所有事情
It's their job.
這是他們的本分
But the tales of the Long Night can't be pure fabrication.
但是長夜的故事不可能全是編的
Too many similarities from unconnected sources.
互不關聯的資料裏有太多相似的記載
Sources in the restricted area?
禁區裏的資料嗎
The very same.
正是
And the simplest explanation
你這麼執念於異鬼一事
for your grating obsession with the white walkers
最簡單的解釋就是
is that you're telling the truth
你在說實話
and that you saw what you say you saw.
如你所說 你確實見過
So you believe me.
所以您相信我
I do.
是的
You'll finish weighing that heart?
你還不去稱那顆心臟
That makes you the only person south of the Twins who does.
那您就是孿河城以南唯一相信我的人
We're not like the people south of the Twins.
我們和孿河城以南的人不一樣
And we're not like the people north of the Twins.
我們和孿河城以北的人也不一樣
In the Citadel we lead different lives for different reasons.
在學城 我們爲着不同的信仰過着不同的生活
We are this world's memory Samwell Tarly.
我們是世界的記憶 山姆威爾·塔利
Without us men would be little better than dogs.
沒有我們 人將與犬類無異
Don't remember any meal but the last
只記得上一頓飯
can't see forward to any but the next.
只看得見眼前的事
And every time you leave the house and shut the door
每次你離開屋子關上門
they howl like you're gone forever.
它們都嚎得好像你再也不回來了
When Robert's Rebellion was raging
勞勃的叛軍橫掃大地的時候
people thought the end was near.
人們覺得世界末日到了
The end of the Targaryen dynasty. "How will we survive?"
坦格利安王朝要結束了 "我們要怎麼活"
When Aegon Targaryen turned his eye westward
當伊耿·坦格利安的目光轉向西方
and flew his dragons to Blackwater Rush
乘着巨龍飛臨黑水河
The end is near! How will we survive?"
"世界末日來了 我們要怎麼活""
And thousands of years before that during the Long Night
幾千年前 長夜之時
we can forgive them for thinking it truly was the end.
人們有理由相信那真的是末日
But it wasn't. None of it was.
但那不是 全都不是
The Wall has stood through it all.
長城一直屹立不倒
And every winter that ever came has ended.
而每一個冬天都結束了
Be a good lad. Clean this up.
乖 收拾乾淨
Nope.
不行
Nope.
不行
You're a lucky man.
你這小子真走運
I've heard she beat the Hound in single combat.
我聽說她單挑打敗了獵狗
She's a very impressive woman.
真是個相當厲害的女人
What do you want Lord Baelish?
你想要什麼 貝里席大人
I want you to be happy.
我想要你快樂
I want you to be safe.
我想要你安全
I am safe.
我很安全
I'm at home surrounded by friends.
我在自己家 有朋友陪伴
I have Brienne to protect me from anyone who would harm me.
我有布蕾妮保護 誰也傷不了我
What about happy?
那快樂呢
Why aren't you happy?
你爲什麼不快樂
What do you want that you do not have?
你有什麼想要卻沒有的東西
At the moment peace and quiet.
此時此刻 安寧和清靜
No need to seize the last word Lord Baelish.
別費心思總結髮言了 貝里席大人
I'll assume it was something clever.
我就當你說了句好聽的
My lady.
小姐
My lady.
告辭
Why is he still here?
他爲什麼還在這裏
We need his men.
我們需要他的軍隊
Without the Vale
要不是谷地支援
Ramsay Bolton would still hold this castle.
這座城堡還被拉姆斯·波頓佔領着
Littlefinger saved us.
小指頭救了我們
He wants something.
他有所欲求
I know exactly what he wants.
我清楚他的欲求
He rode through the streets of the city*
*他奔馳在城裏的街道**
Down from his hill on high*
*離開那高高的山崗**
O'er the winds and the steps and the cobbles*
*馬踏過鵝卵石階小巷**
He rode to a woman's sigh*
*帶他到姑娘的身旁**
For she was his secret treasure*
*她是他珍藏的寶貝呀**
She was his shame and his bliss*
*她是他含羞的期望**
And a chain and a keep are nothing*
*項鍊和城堡都是空呀**
Compared to a woman's kiss*
*比不上姑娘的吻好**
For hands of gold are always cold*
*金手觸摸冰冰涼呀**
But a woman's hands are warm*
*而姑娘小掌熱乎乎**
For hands of gold are always cold*
*金手觸摸冰冰涼呀**
But a woman's hands are…*
*而姑娘小掌...**
That's a pretty song.
歌很好聽
I've never heard it before.
我沒聽到過
It's a new one.
是首新歌
Are you hungry? We've got some rabbit.
你餓了嗎 我們有兔子肉
I don't want to steal your food.
我不想偷你們的食物
You're not stealing we're offering.
不是偷 是我們給的
Come on it's gonna be a cold night.
來吧 今晚會很冷
You heading south?
你要去南方嗎
King's Landing.
君臨
Poor girl.
可憐的姑娘
Not so bad is it?
沒那麼糟吧
Depends on your taste I guess.
取決於你的喜好
If you like your streets covered
如果你喜歡街上滿是
in shit and pig's blood it's the town for you.
屎尿和豬血 那很適合你
All my life I wanted to see the Red Keep
我一直想見到紅堡
the Sept of Baelor the Dragonpit.
貝勒大聖堂和龍穴
Then when I finally make it
等我終於到了君臨
they wouldn't let me within a mile of the Red Keep
紅堡一里之內不得靠近
the Sept of Baelor's blown to hell
貝勒大聖堂化爲了灰燼
and the Dragonpit is a damn ruin.
而龍穴是一堆七零八落的廢墟
The people who live there
生活在那裏的人
they'd skin you alive if
如果能從你身上搞到兩個銅板
they could make two coppers off your hide.
他們會活剝了你
Worst place in the world.
世上最糟糕的地方
What are you doing in the Riverlands?
你們在河間地做什麼
There's been some trouble with the Freys up at the Twins
孿河城的佛雷家遇到了麻煩
so we're part of the army that's been sent to keep the peace.
我們是被派去維持治安的一部分軍隊
Here you go. Guests first.
給 客人優先
Oh no I couldn't. You don't have enough.
不 不行 你們不夠分
My mother always told me to be kind to strangers.
我母親一直教導我要對陌生人友好
Strangers will be kind to you.
陌生人就會對你友好
You're a long way from home.
你們離家很遠
I'm sure you've had some adventures though.
我敢說你們也有些傳奇經歷
Yeah endless adventures.
是的 說不完的傳奇
They'll be singing about us for a thousand years.
我們的故事將會千年傳唱
The truth is when we left home we couldn't wait to get away.
事實上 我們離家時迫不及待要走
But now we've been gone a while we can't wait to get home.
如今我們出來了 又迫不及待想回家
I just think about my dad out there on his boat all alone.
我只是想着我爸獨自一人在船上
I ought to be out there with him.
我應該陪着他的
My wife just had our first baby.
我妻子剛生下我們第一個孩子
Boy or girl? Oh who knows?
男孩還是女孩 誰知道
You think soldiers get ravens with news from home?
你覺得士兵會有信鴉傳遞家書嗎
I hope it's a girl. Why?
我希望是個女孩 爲什麼
Girls take care of their papas when their papas grow old.
女孩會在爸爸年老時照顧他們
Boys just go off to fight in someone else's wars.
男孩只會跑出去替人賣命打仗
Are you old enough to drink?
你到了喝酒的年紀嗎
It's blackberry wine.
是黑莓酒
I made it myself.
我自己釀的
It's really good.
很好喝
So why is a nice girl on her own heading to King's Landing?
一個好姑娘孤身一人去君臨做什麼
I'm going to kill the queen.
我要去刺殺女王
Bad night to be outdoors.
這天氣不適合在外過夜
You've got real powerful magic to figure that out.
你可真了不得 竟然能發現這一點
Did the Lord of Light whisper that in your ear?
光之王悄悄告訴你的嗎
It's snowing Thoros. It's windy.
"天在下雪 索羅斯 風很大"
It's gonna be a cold night."
今晚會很冷"
You're a grouchy old bear aren't you Clegane?
你是一頭暴躁的老狗熊 不是嗎 克里岡
You want some rum?
要點朗姆酒嗎
Don't like that shit. It's too sweet.
不喜歡那玩意兒 太甜了
Why are you always in such a foul mood?
你爲什麼總是一副臭脾氣
Experience.
經歷使然
This seems like a good place to spend the night.
在這裏過夜好像不錯
These people don't want us here.
這些人不歡迎我們
Seems deserted to me. No livestock.
好像廢棄了 沒有牲口
No smoke coming from the chimney.
煙囪裏沒冒煙
I don't like the look of it.
我不喜歡這裏的樣子
For a big hard man you scare easy.
你這麼個彪形大漢 太容易被嚇到了
I'll tell you what doesn't scare me
我來告訴你什麼嚇不到我
bald cocksuckers like you.
你這樣的光頭傻蛋
You think you're fooling anyone with that top knot?
你以爲那個頂髻能騙得了所有人嗎
Bald cunt.
禿頭蠢貨
Come on.
來吧
Maybe they've got some ale hidden away.
沒準他們藏了一些麥酒
They don't.
他們沒有
See if there's a larder.
看看有沒有地窖
They always leave something behind.
他們總是會留下一些東西
How do you think it ended for them?
你覺得他們是怎麼走的
With death.
死了
Girl died in her father's arms.
女孩死在父親的懷裏
Both of them covered in blood and a knife at their feet.
他們渾身是血 腳邊有一把刀
I'd say they were starving.
我猜他們餓得不行
And rather than let his little girl suffer
他不願意讓小女兒受苦
he ended it for both of them.
索性結果了兩人的性命
Doesn't matter now.
現在不重要了
No doesn't matter now.
是啊 現在不重要了
I've known you a long time Dondarrion.
我認識你很久了 唐德利恩
Aye.
沒錯
I think the first time we met was at that tournament
我想我們第一次見面是在比武大會上
And I always thought you were dull as dirt.
我一直覺得你庸俗乏味
You're not bad.
你不壞
I don't hate you.
我不討厭你
Don't like you but you're not bad.
不喜歡你 但你不壞
Thank you Clegane.
謝謝你 克里岡
That warms the heart.
真暖心
But there's nothing special about you.
但你沒什麼特別的
You're right about that.
你說的沒錯
So why does the Lord of Light keep bringing you back?
那爲什麼光之王不停地復活你
I've met better men than you
我見過比你更好的人
and they've been hanged from crossbeams or beheaded
他們被吊死在大梁上 或被砍頭
or just shat themselves to death in a field somewhere.
或在荒郊野外慘兮兮地死掉
None of them came back.
沒一個復活
So why you?
你爲什麼復活
You think I don't ask myself that?
你以爲我沒自問過
Every hour of every day?
無時不刻
Why am I here?
我爲何還活着
What am I supposed to do?
我該做什麼
What does the Lord see in me?
光之王看中了我什麼
And?
然後呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't understand our Lord.
我不理解我們的神
Your Lord.
你的神
I don't know what He wants from me.
我不知道祂要我怎樣
I only know that He wants me alive.
我只知道祂希望我活着
If he's so all powerful
既然他無所不能
why doesn't he just tell you what the fuck he wants?
爲什麼不直接告訴你到底要怎樣
Clegane.
克里岡
Come over here.
過來
Don't worry. The fire won't bite.
別怕 火又不咬人
I want to show you something.
我有東西給你看
It's my fucking luck I end up with a band of fire worshippers.
老子掉進崇拜火的人堆裏了 真♥他♥媽的走運
Aye.
是啊
Almost seems like divine justice.
蒼天有道
There's no divine justice you dumb cunt.
哪有什麼道 你個蠢蛋
If there was you'd be dead...
要是真有 你早死了
and that girl would be alive.
那個丫頭還活着
What do you want? Look into the flames.
你要幹什麼 看着火焰
I don't want to look in the damn flames.
我纔不想看什麼該死的火焰
You saw me bring him back from the dead after you cut him down.
你把他砍死後 親眼看見我把他復活
Don't you want to know what gave me the power?
不想知道是什麼給了我力量嗎
I keep asking and no one wants to tell me.
我一直在問 就是沒人告訴我
We can't tell you.
我們沒法告訴你
Only the fire can tell you.
只有火焰能告訴你
What do you see?
你看到什麼
Logs burning.
柴火在燒
Keep looking.
繼續看
What do you see?
你看到什麼
Ice.
冰
A wall of ice.
一堵冰牆
The Wall.
是絕境長城
What else?
還有什麼
It's where the Wall meets the sea.
長城與大海相接的地方
There's a castle there.
有一座城堡
There's a mountain.
一座山
Looks like an arrowhead.
形狀像箭頭
The dead are marching past.
死人在行軍
Thousands of them.
成千上萬
Do you believe me now Clegane?
現在相信我了嗎 克里岡
Do you believe we're here for a reason?
相信我們是揹負使命而來了嗎
What the hell are you doing Clegane?
你♥他♥媽的在幹什麼 克里岡
Burying the dead.
埋葬死者
You knew these people.
你認識這些人
Not really.
算不上
We ask the Father to judge us with mercy.
天父 請仁慈地評斷我等
We ask the Mother to...
聖母 請...
fuck it I don't remember the rest.
見鬼 剩下的不記得了
I'm sorry you're dead.
你們死了我很遺憾
You deserved better.
你們不該如此喪命
Both of you.
兩個都是
Mom.
媽
You should really sleep Sam.
你真的該睡了 山姆
The dead don't.
死人可不睡
Legends of the Long Night."
《長夜傳說》"
The Targaryens used dragonglass to decorate their weapons
坦格利安家族使用龍晶裝飾武器
without even knowing what the First Men used it for.
甚至不知道先民這樣做的目的
What is it?
這是什麼
It's a map of Dragonstone.
龍石島的地圖
The Targaryens built their first stronghold there
坦格利安家族入侵維斯特洛時
when they invaded Westeros.
在那裏修建了第一座要塞
That's dragonglass?
這是龍晶嗎
A mountain of it.
多得不得了
Beneath the ground.
在地底
Stannis told me but I didn't think...
史坦尼斯告訴過我 但我沒想到...
This is important. Jon needs to know.
這很重要 一定要告訴瓊恩
Has she come yet?
她來了嗎
Who?
誰
The Dragon Queen.
龍女王
Daenerys Stormborn.
風暴降生丹妮莉絲
Haven't heard anything.
什麼都沒聽說
Shall we begin?
我們開始吧
A Targaryen cannot be trusted.
不能相信坦格利安家的人