權力的遊戲   第七季 第二集
Game of Thrones  S07E02
July 31, 2019, 1:53 p.m.

爲風暴而生


On a night like this you came into the world.
您就降生在一個這樣的夜晚
I remember that storm.
我記得那場風暴
All the dogs in King's Landing howled through the night.
君臨所有的狗徹夜狂吠
I wish I could remember it.
真希望我能記得
I always thought this would be a homecoming.
我一直以爲此行會是還鄉之旅
Doesn't feel like home.
卻找不到家的感覺
We won't stay on Dragonstone for long.
我們不會在龍石島待太久
Good.
很好
Not so many lions.
獅子不是很多
Cersei controls fewer than half the Seven Kingdoms.
瑟曦掌控的區域不到七國的一半
The lords of Westeros despise her.
維斯特洛的領主們憎惡她
Even before your arrival they plotted against her.
甚至在您到來之前 他們就密謀推翻她
Now... They cry out for their true queen?
如今... 他們渴望真王歸來嗎
They drink secret toasts to my health?
偷偷舉杯 祝我龍體安康
People used to tell my brother that sort of thing
以前人們會對我哥哥說這樣的話
and he was stupid enough to believe them.
而他也蠢到信以爲真
If Viserys had three dragons and an army at his back
如果韋賽里斯有三頭龍和一支大軍
he'd have invaded King's Landing already.
他早就入侵君臨了
Conquering Westeros would be easy for you.
征服維斯特洛對您不是難事
But you're not here to be queen of the ashes.
但您不是來做焦土女王的
No.
沒錯
We can take the Seven Kingdoms
我們可以奪下七國
without turning it into a slaughterhouse.
而不必讓它血流成河
If the great houses support your claim against Cersei
如果各大家族支持您推翻瑟曦
the game is won.
那便勝券在握
With the Tyrell army and the Dornish on our side
有提利爾大軍和多恩站在我們一邊
we have powerful allies in the south.
我們在南方就有了強大的盟友
I never properly thanked you for that.
我還沒爲此好好謝過你
They joined our side my queen
他們加入我們 女王陛下
because they believe in you.
是因爲他們相信您
You served my father didn't you Lord Varys?
你侍奉過我父親 是吧 瓦里斯大人
I did.
是的
And then you served the man who overthrew him.
而後你又侍奉了推翻他的人
I had a choice Your Grace
我當時只有兩個選擇 陛下
serve Robert Baratheon or face the headman's axe.
侍奉勞勃·拜拉席恩 或是面對處刑人的利斧
But you didn't serve him long.
但你沒侍奉他太久
You turned against him.
就又背叛了他
Robert was an improvement on your father to be sure.
毫無疑問 勞勃強過您父親
There have been few rulers in history as cruel as the Mad King.
史上幾乎沒有哪位君主像瘋王那樣暴虐
Robert was neither mad nor cruel.
勞勃既不瘋癲也不殘暴
He simply had no interest in being king.
他只是對爲君爲王絲毫不感興趣
So you took it upon yourself to find a better one.
所以你就主動擔負起了另覓賢主的重任
Your Grace
陛下
when I was ready to drink myself into a small coffin
我整日酗酒一心求死之時
Lord Varys told me about a queen in the east who
是瓦里斯大人告訴我東方有位女王...
Before I came to power you favored my brother.
在我得勢之前 你更看好我哥哥
All your spies your little birds
你的探子 你的小小鳥兒
did they tell you Viserys was cruel stupid and weak?
可曾告訴你韋賽里斯的殘忍 愚蠢和軟弱
Would those qualities have
以你幾朝元老的經驗看來
made for a good king in your learned opinion?
那是能成爲一代賢王的品格嗎
Until your marriage to Khal Drogo Your Grace
您嫁給卓戈卡奧之前 陛下
I knew nothing about you save your existence
我完全不瞭解您 只知道您的存在
and that you were said to be beautiful.
以及傳聞中的美貌
So you and your friends
所以你和你的朋友
traded me like a prized horse to the Dothraki.
把我當牲畜跟多斯拉克人做交易
Which you turned to your advantage.
而您借勢而起
Who gave the order to kill me?
是誰下令刺殺我
King Robert.
勞勃國王
Who hired the assassins?
是誰僱的刺客
Who sent word to Essos
是誰傳話到厄索斯
to murder Daenerys Targaryen?
叫人謀殺丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
Your Grace I did what had to be done to
陛下 我是迫不得已 爲了...
To keep yourself alive.
爲了保全你的性命
Lord Varys has proven himself a loyal servant.
瓦里斯大人已經證明自己是您忠誠的僕從
Proven himself loyal? Quite the opposite.
證明自己的忠誠 恰恰相反
If he dislikes one monarch he conspires to crown the next one.
如果他不喜歡一位君主 就陰謀另立
What kind of a servant is that?
這算什麼僕人
The kind the realm needs.
王國需要的忠僕
Incompetence should not be rewarded with blind loyalty.
面對無能之主不該愚忠盲從
As long as I have my eyes I'll use them.
我既有目能視 就要明辨賢愚
I wasn't born into a great house.
我並非生於權貴豪門
I came from nothing.
我出身低賤
I was sold as a slave and carved up as an offering.
先被賣做奴隸 又被當作祭品遭受戕害
When I was a child I lived in alleys gutters abandoned houses.
陋巷 陰溝 廢屋 我小時候都住過
You wish to know where my true loyalties lie?
您想知道我究竟效忠何人
Not with any king or queen but with the people.
不是任何一位國王或女王 而是人民
The people who suffer under despots
那些在暴君治下受苦受難
and prosper under just rule.
在公道盛世安居樂業的人民
The people whose hearts you aim to win.
您要贏取的正是他們的心
If you demand blind allegiance
如果您要我盲目效忠
I respect your wishes.
我尊重您的意願
Grey Worm can behead me or your dragons can devour me.
灰蟲子可以砍了我的頭 您的龍可以吞了我
But if you let me live I will serve you well.
但如果您饒我一命 我會好好侍奉您
I will dedicate myself to seeing you on the Iron Throne
我會盡心盡力輔佐您登上鐵王座
because I choose you.
因爲我選擇您
Because I know the people have no better chance than you.
因爲我知道除您以外 人民沒有更好的機會
Swear this to me Varys.
向我發誓 瓦里斯
If you ever think I'm failing the people
假如有一天你認爲我辜負了人民
you won't conspire behind my back.
你不會密謀作亂
You'll look me in the eye as you have done today
你會像今日這樣看着我的眼睛
and you'll tell me how I'm failing them.
告訴我 我是如何辜負了他們
I swear it my queen.
我發誓 我的女王
And I swear this if you ever betray me
我也發誓 如果你背叛我
I'll burn you alive.
我會燒死你
I would expect nothing less from the Mother of Dragons.
龍之母也理當如此
Forgive me my queen.
打擾 女王陛下
A red priestess from As'shai has come to see you.
一位亞夏來的紅袍女祭司求見
丹妮莉絲女王
我曾是個奴隸
被人買賣
被人拷打烙印
能見到解放者 我很榮幸
紅袍祭司曾助我爲彌林帶去和平
這裏歡迎你
你叫什麼名字
我叫梅麗珊卓
She once served another who wanted the Iron Throne.
她曾侍奉另一個鐵王座的角逐者
It didn't end well for Stannis Baratheon did it?
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的結局可不太美好 不是嗎
No it didn't.
是的 的確如此
You chose an auspicious day to arrive at Dragonstone.
你選了個幸運的日子來到龍石島
We've just decided to pardon those who once served the wrong king.
我剛剛決定寬恕曾侍奉僞王之人
The Lord of Light doesn't have many followers in Westeros does he?
光之王在維斯特洛的追隨者不多吧
Not yet but even those who don't worship the Lord
眼下還不多 但即便是不信奉光之王的人
can serve his cause.
也能爲之效力
What does your lord expect from me?
你的神想要我做什麼
長夜將至
唯有預言中的王子能帶來黎明
The prince who was promised will bring the dawn."
"預言中的王子將帶來黎明""
I'm afraid I'm not a prince.
恐怕我並不是王子
Your Grace forgive me
陛下 恕我冒昧
but your translation is not quite accurate.
您的翻譯不甚準確
That noun has no gender in High Valyrian
那個名詞在高等瓦雷利亞語中沒有性別之分
so the proper translation for that prophecy would be
所以預言的正確翻譯應該是
The prince or princess who was promised will bring the dawn."
"預言中的王子或者公主將帶來黎明""
Doesn't really roll off the tongue does it?
這樣可就不順口了
No but I like it better.
的確 但我更喜歡這個版本
And you believe this prophecy refers to me?
你相信預言所指的是我
Prophecies are dangerous things.
預言是危險的東西
I believe you have a role to play.
我相信您在其中扮演着某個角色
As does another
同另一個人一樣
the King in the North Jon Snow.
北境之王 瓊恩·雪諾
Jon Snow?
瓊恩·雪諾
Ned Stark's bastard? You know him?
奈德·史塔克的私生子 你認識他
I travelled with him to the Wall
他加入守夜人軍團之時
when he joined the Night's Watch.
我與他同行前往絕境長城
And why do you think the Lord of Light singled out this Jon Snow?
你爲何認定光之王選中了瓊恩·雪諾
Aside from the visions you've seen in the flames that is.
不算你在火焰中所見的幻象
As Lord Commander of the Night's Watch
作爲守夜人軍團總司令
he allowed the wildlings south of the Wall
他允許野人進入長城以南
to protect them from grave danger.
保護他們免於劫難
As King in the North
作爲北境之王
he has united those wildlings with the Northern houses
他使得野人和北境各大家族團結一致
so together they may face their common enemy.
合力對抗共同的敵人
He sounds like quite a man.
聽上去是個人物
Summon Jon Snow.
召瓊恩·雪諾來
Let him stand before you
讓他當面告訴您
and tell you the things that have happened to him
他親身遇見的事
the things that he has seen with his own eyes.
他親眼見過的物
I can't speak to prophecies or visions in the flames
我對預言和火焰中的幻象不敢置喙
but I like Jon Snow and I trusted him.
但我喜歡瓊恩·雪諾 也相信他的爲人
And I am an excellent judge of character.
而我看人的眼光一向不差
If he does rule the North
他如果真的掌管了北境
he would make a valuable ally.
那便確是一位有價值的盟友
The Lannisters executed his father
蘭尼斯特處死了他的父親
and conspired to murder his brother.
謀害了他的哥哥
Jon Snow has even more reason to hate Cersei than you do.
瓊恩·雪諾比您更有理由憎恨瑟曦
Very well.
那好
Send a raven north.
放信鴉北飛
Tell Jon Snow that his queen invites him to come to Dragonstone...
告訴瓊恩·雪諾 他的女王請他前來龍石島
and bend the knee.
屈膝臣服
Gather round. Come here.
集♥合 這邊來
You think it's really Tyrion?
真的是提利昂寫的嗎
It could be someone trying to lure you into a trap.
可能有人設下圈套誘你前去
Read the last bit.
看最後一句
All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes."
"全天下的侏儒在他們父親眼裏都是私生子""
What does that mean?
這是什麼意思
It's something he said to me the first night we met.
是我們第一次見面那天晚上他對我說過的話
You know him better than any of us.
你比我們都瞭解他
What do you think?
你怎麼看
Tyrion's not like the other Lannisters.
提利昂跟其他蘭尼斯特不一樣
He was always kind to me but it's too great a risk.
對我一直很好 但是這件事風險太大
The Seven Kingdoms will bleed
"瑟曦佔據鐵王座一日"
as long as Cersei sits on the Iron Throne.
七國就一日不得安寧
Join us.
加入我們
Together we can end her tyranny."
齊心合力 我們可以結束她的暴政"
Sounds like a charmer.
這話討人喜歡
Of course the casual mention of a Dothraki horde
當然 狀似無意地提起一支多斯拉克部落
a legion of Unsullied and three dragons
一支無垢者軍團和三頭龍
a bit less charming.
就不那麼討人喜歡了
What?
怎麼
Fire kills wights you told me.
火能殺屍鬼 你告訴我的
What breathes fire?
什麼能噴吐火焰
You're not suggesting Jon meet with her?
你該不會建議瓊恩去見她吧
No too dangerous. But?
不 太冒險了 但是呢
But if the Army of the Dead makes it past the Wall
但是假如死人軍團真的攻破長城
do we have enough men to fight them?
我們有足夠的人手抗擊他們嗎
If the Mad King's daughter takes the Iron Throne
倘若瘋王的女兒奪取鐵王座
she'll destroy the realm as we know it.
必然給七國帶來滅頂之災
Some of you are bannermen of House Tyrell.
你們中有人是提利爾家族的封臣
But House Tyrell is in open rebellion against the crown.
但提利爾家族已經公開反叛
With their help the Mad King's daughter
在他們的幫助下 瘋王的女兒
has ferried an army of savages to our shores
帶着一幫野蠻人登上了我們的海岸
mindless Unsullied soldiers
心智不全的無垢者士兵
who will destroy your castles and your holdfasts
會摧垮你們的城堡和要塞
Dothraki heathens who will burn your villages to the ground
多斯拉克蠻子將燒燬你們的村莊
rape and enslave your women
強♥暴 奴役你們的女人
and butcher your children without a second thought.
眼也不眨地殺死你們的孩子
This is how Olenna Tyrell
奧蓮娜·提利爾就是這樣回報
rewards centuries of service and loyalty.
效忠她家族數百年的封臣
You all remember the Mad King.
諸位都記得瘋王
You remember the horrors he inflicted upon his people.
記得他給治下人民帶來的恐懼
His daughter is no different.
他的女兒與他一般無二
In Essos her brutality is already legendary.
在厄索斯 她的殘忍已盡人皆知
She crucified hundreds of noblemen in Slaver's Bay.
她在奴隸灣釘死了幾百個貴族
And when she grew bored of that
當她厭倦了那一套刑罰
she fed them to her dragons.
又把他們丟去喂龍
It is my solemn duty to protect the people and I will.
保護人民是我的神聖職責 我將恪盡職守
But I need your help my lords.
但我需要諸位大人的協助
We must stand together all of us...
我們所有人必須團結在一起
if we hope to stop her.
如果我們想阻止她的話
She has three full grown dragons Your Grace.
她有三頭成年的龍 陛下
The same as Aegon when he conquered the Seven Kingdoms.
跟伊耿征服七大王國時一樣
How do you propose to stop them?
您打算怎麼阻止龍
We are currently at work on a solution my lord.
我們正在研製應對措施 大人
Lord Tarly.
塔利大人
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
I believe you know my son.
你應該認識我兒子
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Rickard isn't it?
瑞卡德 是嗎
Dickon.
狄肯
That's it.
對了
Thank you for coming.
感謝你們能來
The other lords of the Reach look to you for guidance
河灣地衆領主唯你馬首是瞻
now more than ever.
今日甚於以往
They might not have come if you hadn't.
如果你不來 他們可能也不會來
If my queen summons me I answer the call.
既然女王召我入朝 我自當奉召
And I've heard what she does to those who defy her.
而且我聽說過她對付抗命者的手段
You ride for Horn Hill today?
你今天就返回角陵嗎
I have an army to mobilize.
我要回去整軍備戰
Won't be long before the fighting starts.
戰鬥很快就將打響
And which side will you be fighting for?
那你將會爲誰而戰
You were the only man to defeat Robert Baratheon in battle.
你是唯一在戰場上打敗過勞勃·拜拉席恩的人
Not even Rhaegar Targaryen could do that.
連雷加·坦格利安都做不到
It's a long ride back to the Reach Ser Jaime.
回河灣地路途遙遠 詹姆爵士
How may I serve?
有什麼我能效勞的
I want you to be my ranking general in the wars to come.
在即將到來的戰爭中 我想讓你做我的高級將領
I want you to swear allegiance to Cersei
我想讓你對瑟曦宣誓效忠
and I want you to help me destroy her enemies.
並助我摧毀她的敵人
All her enemies.
她的所有敵人
Including Olenna Tyrell.
包括奧蓮娜·提利爾
I'm a Tarly.
我姓塔利
That name means something.
這個姓氏有它的意義
We're not oathbreakers. We're not schemers.
我們不是背誓者 不是野心家
We don't stab our rivals in the back
我們不會背地裏捅對手刀子
or cut their throats at weddings.
也不在婚禮上割他們的喉嚨
I swore an oath to House Tyrell.
我宣誓效忠提利爾家族
You swore an oath to the crown as well Lord Tarly.
你也宣誓效忠王室 塔利大人
I've known Olenna since I was a child.
我打小就認識奧蓮娜
She was a great woman once.
她曾是女中豪傑
Now she's broken.
今日卻自甘墮落
She wants revenge so badly
她如此渴望復仇
she brought the Dothraki to our shores.
竟將多斯拉克人帶上我們的海岸
The Dothraki in Westeros for the first time in history.
歷史上多斯拉克人第一次來到維斯特洛
I know you don't like my sister
我知道你不喜歡我姐姐
but you have to make a choice.
但是你必須做出選擇
Do you fight with us
你要和我們並肩作戰
or with foreign savages and eunuchs?
還是與那些外來的蠻子和閹人同流合污
When the war is won
等我們打贏這場戰爭
the queen will need a new Warden of the South.
女王會需要一位新的南境守護
I can think of no better man
我認爲最佳人選
than Randyll Tarly.
非藍道·塔利莫屬
The infection has spread too far.
感染已經擴散太廣
You should have cut off your arm the moment you were touched.
你剛被接觸時就該砍掉胳膊
How long?
還有多久
It'll be years before it kills you.
還有好些年它纔會折磨死你
Could be .
可能十年
Could be .
可能二十年
But how long until...?
但要多久會...
Your mind?
影響你的神智
Six months maybe fewer.
六個月 可能更短
Pardon Archmaester.
抱歉 博士
I met Stannis Baratheon's daughter at Castle Black.
我在黑城堡見過史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的女兒
She had the greyscale as a baby and was cured.
她嬰兒時染過灰鱗病 而且被治癒了
No. Isn't there some way
不行的 難道沒有什麼方法...
Does this look like a baby to you?
你看這是個嬰兒嗎
No. Have you studied
不是 你有研究過
the varying rates of greyscale progression
灰鱗病在嬰兒與成人身上
in infants and fully grown men?
發展的不同程度嗎
No.
沒有
Maester Cressen discovered
克禮森學士及早發現了
Shireen Baratheon's affliction immediately.
希琳·拜拉席恩的病症
This is quite advanced.
這個已經是晚期了
And beyond our skills ser.
而且超出了我們的能力 爵士
Were you a commoner I'd have you shipped to Valyria at once
你若是平民 我會馬上送你去瓦雷利亞
to live out your life with the stone men.
讓你與石民一起度過餘生
As an anointed knight I'll allow you one more day.
看在你是受封的騎士的分上 我多給你一天時間
How you choose to spend that time is up to you.
你可以自由支配這一天的時間
Come Samwell.
走吧 山姆威爾
Should we send word to your family Ser...?
要我們給你的家人捎個信嗎 這位爵士
Jorah.
喬拉
Jorah Mormont.
喬拉·莫爾蒙
Mormont?
莫爾蒙
There's no need.
沒必要
I've been dead to them for years.
好多年前 家裏人就當我死了
Come Samwell!
過來 山姆威爾
Have you ever been down here Your Grace?
您來過這裏嗎 陛下
No I can't say I have.
不 我沒來過
I haven't seen these since
自從勞勃把它們搬出王座廳
Robert had them removed from the throne room.
我就再也沒有見過了
Curious that King Robert did not have them destroyed.
勞勃國王竟然沒叫人把它們毀掉
They were his trophies.
這些是他的戰利品
He couldn't keep them around.
他不能把它們放在身邊
They would have made him look small.
那會顯得他很渺小
Sometimes he would come down here and look at them.
有時他會下來看看它們
I believe he brought his whores on occasion.
我相信他有時候會帶那些婊♥子來
Balerion the Dread.
黑死神貝勒裏恩
The beast that Aegon rode across the sea.
伊耿騎着它越海而來
His flames forged the Iron Throne
它的龍焰鑄就了鐵王座
and brought the Seven Kingdoms to heel.
征服了七大王國
Powerful...
強大...
but not invincible.
但並非無敵
Apparently one of Daenerys's dragons
顯然 丹妮莉絲的一頭龍
was wounded by spears in the fighting pits of Meereen.
在彌林的競技場上被長矛刺傷過
And if they can be wounded
既然它們會受傷
they can be killed.
那就能被殺死
The finest artillators and blacksmiths in King's Landing
連日以來 君臨城內最好的武器師和鐵匠
have been laboring day and night Your Grace.
晝夜不歇地趕工 陛下
If you'll kindly pull that lever.
勞駕扳一下那根手柄
If you want the Iron Throne take it.
如果您要鐵王座 就去奪
We have an army a fleet and three dragons.
我們有軍隊 艦隊和三頭龍
We should hit King's Landing now
應該即刻攻打君臨
hard with everything we have.
竭盡全力 毫不保留
The city will fall within a day.
都城一天之內就會淪陷
If we turn the dragons loose
如果我們放龍出戰
tens of thousands will die in the firestorms.
成千上萬的人會葬身火海
It's called war.
正所謂戰爭
You don't have the stomach for it scurry back into hiding.
你要是看不下去 不如趕緊躲回窩裏去
I know how you wage war.
我知道你是怎麼作戰的
We don't poison little girls here.
我們不會對小女孩下毒
Myrcella was innocent.
彌賽菈是無辜的
She was a Lannister.
她是個蘭尼斯特
There are no innocent Lannisters.
蘭尼斯特就沒有無辜的
My greatest regret is that Oberyn died fighting for you.
我平生最悔恨的就是奧柏倫爲你戰死
That's enough.
夠了
Lord Tyrion is Hand of the Queen.
提利昂大人是女王之手
You will treat him with respect.
你要尊重他
I am not here to be queen of the ashes.
我可不是來做焦土女王的
That's very nice to hear.
這話說起來好聽得很
Of course I can't remember a queen
當然咯 我印象裏沒有哪個王后
who was better loved than my granddaughter.
比我孫女更受人愛戴
The common people loved her.
平民愛她
The nobles loved her.
貴族也愛她
And what is left of her now?
結果她現在還剩什麼
Ashes.
焦灰
Commoners nobles
無論平民還是貴族
they're all just children really.
他們都是孩子 真的
They won't obey you unless they fear you.
只有心懷畏懼 他們纔會服從您
I'm grateful to you Lady Olenna for your counsel.
感謝你的忠告 奧蓮娜夫人
I'm grateful to all of you.
感謝在場諸位
But you have chosen to follow me.
但你們已經選擇跟隨我
I will not attack King's Landing.
我不會進攻君臨
We will not attack King's Landing.
我們不會進攻君臨
Then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne?
那您打算怎麼奪回鐵王座
By asking nicely?
好聲好氣地要來嗎
We will lay siege to the capital
我們將包圍都城
surrounding the city on all sides.
四面八方圍得水泄不通
Cersei will have the Iron Throne
瑟曦可以賴在鐵王座上
but no food for her army or the people.
但她的軍隊和城中百姓將斷糧
But we won't use Dothraki and Unsullied.
但我們不會動用多斯拉克人和無垢者
Cersei will try to rally the lords of Westeros
瑟曦鼓動維斯特洛的領主發兵襄助
by appealing to their loyalty their love for their country.
必然從他們對王室的忠心和對王國的熱愛下手
If we besiege the city with foreigners
如果我們派外邦軍隊圍攻都城
we prove her point.
那就正中她下懷
Our army should be Westerosi.
我們的軍隊必須是維斯特洛人
And I suppose we're providing the Westerosi?
看來維斯特洛人是我們來提供了
You are.
是的
Lady Greyjoy will escort you home to Sunspear.
葛雷喬伊小姐將護送你回陽戟城
And her Iron Fleet will ferry the Dornish army
她的鐵艦隊會載着多恩軍隊
back up to King's Landing.
再赴君臨
The Dornish will lay siege to the capital
多恩人與提利爾軍隊
alongside the Tyrell army.
一同包圍都城
Two great kingdoms united against Cersei.
兩大王國聯手對抗瑟曦
So your master plan is to use our armies.
所以 你的大戰略就是使用我們的軍隊
Forgive me for asking but why did you bother to bring your own?
多問一句 那你們還帶自家軍隊來做什麼呢
The Unsullied will have another objective.
無垢者另有目標
For decades House Lannister has been the true power in Westeros.
幾十年來 蘭尼斯特家族握有維斯特洛的實權
And the seat of that power is Casterly Rock.
而權力的核心就在凱巖城
Grey Worm and the Unsullied
灰蟲子和無垢者
will sail for the Rock and take it.
將乘船攻下凱巖城
Do I have your support?
你們願意支持我嗎
You have mine.
我支持
Dorne is with you Your Grace.
多恩與您同在 陛下
Thank you all.
謝謝大家
Lady Olenna may I speak with you alone?
奧蓮娜夫人 我能單獨和你談談嗎
I realize you're here out
我知道你支持我
of hatred for Cersei and not love for me.
是出於對瑟曦的恨 而不是對我的愛
But I swear to you she will pay for what she's done.
但我向你發誓 她會爲她的所作所爲付出代價
And we will bring peace back to Westeros.
我們會把和平帶回維斯特洛
Peace?
和平
Do you think that's what we had under your father?
你認爲你父親的時代和平嗎
Or his father? Or his?
或者他的父親 或者祖父
Peace never lasts my dear.
和平永遠不可能長久 親愛的
Will you take a bit of advice from an old woman?
你願意聽一個老女人的忠告嗎
He's a clever man your Hand.
他很聰明 你的女王之手
I've known a great many clever men.
我認識許多聰明人
I've outlived them all.
我比他們活得都長
You know why?
你知道爲什麼嗎
I ignored them.
我當他們不存在
The lords of Westeros are sheep.
維斯特洛的領主們都是羔羊
Are you a sheep?
你是羔羊嗎
No.

You're a dragon.
你是龍
Be a dragon.
龍有龍樣
Maje.
請進
You leave tomorrow.
你明天就離開了
Were you going to say goodbye?
你打算跟我道別嗎
I will see you when I return.
我一回來就來見你
But you don't know when that will be.
但你不知道何時能回
No one knows.
沒人知道
I wish you good fortune.
祝你好運
Missandei.
彌桑黛
It is hard for me to say goodbye to you.
跟你道別太難了
Why?
爲什麼
You know why.
你知道爲什麼
I don't.
我不知道
You are my weakness.
你是我的軟肋
That's what I am?
你是這麼看我的嗎
Your weakness?
你的軟肋
When Unsullied are young the masters learn their fears.
無垢者小的時候 主人們觀察他們怕什麼
One boy is scared of dogs
一個男孩怕狗
one boy hates high places
一個怕高
one is frightened of the ocean.
一個怕水
They make the boy sleep with dogs
他們就讓男孩跟狗睡在一起
or climb a cliff.
或攀登峭壁
They throw him in the water.
他們把他扔進水裏
If he learns to swim good.
如果他學會游泳 很好
If he drowns good.
如果他溺死 很好
Either way strong Unsullied.
無論如何 無垢者都會強大
But I had no fears.
但我什麼都不怕
I was never the biggest never the strongest...
我從來不是最高大的 也不是最強壯的
but I was bravest always.
但我是最勇敢的 一直都是
I believe it. Until...
我相信 直到...
I meet Missandei from the Isle of Naath.
我遇見納斯島的彌桑黛
Now I have fear.
現在我會害怕了
I do too.
我也會
No.

I want to see you.
我想看
Please.
拜託
Might be useful.
可能有用
Ch'Vyalthan was a dreadful writer
謝懷爾森是個糟糕的作家
《蘭尼斯特家族史》
but an excellent researcher.
卻是個出色的學者
Archmaester I wondered if I… And this one.
博士 我在想... 還有這本
Maester Faull was quite the opposite
福爾學士正好相反
a brilliant stylist who invented half the stories he tells.
一個天才的寫手 講的故事半數都是胡編亂造
Um I wanted to ask you...
我想問您...
If you're going to write histories Tarly
如果你要編史 塔利
you have to do the research.
一定要做好功課
If you want people to read your histories
如果想要人讀你寫的史
you need a bit of style.
你就要寫得有點風格
I'm not writing "A Chronicle of the Wars Following the Death
我寫《勞勃一世國王駕崩後的戰爭編年史》
of King Robert I" so it can sit on a shelf unread.
可不是爲了讓它在書架上積灰
What? You don't like the title?
怎麼了 你不喜歡這個書名
What would you call it then?
那你會用什麼書名
Mm possibly something a bit more poetic?
也許更詩意一點的名字
We're not poets Tarly.
我們不是詩人 塔利
Um Archmaester if I could just have a moment.
博士 我能不能佔用您一點時間
This is your moment.
這會兒就行
Use it wisely.
有話快說
I may have found a way to treat Ser Jorah.
我可能找到了治療喬拉爵士的辦法
There are two recorded cases
有兩起記錄在案的病例
of advanced greyscale being cured.
都是灰鱗病晚期被治癒
I found the procedure in the study of rare diseases
我在《罕見病研究》裏找到了治療方法
by Archmaester Pylos.
是派洛斯博士寫的
I'm familiar with Archmaester Pylos
我很熟悉派洛斯博士
and his study of rare diseases.
還有他的《罕見病研究》
Oh you are? Yes.
真的嗎 對
And shall I tell you how he died?
要不要我告訴你他是怎麼死的
From greyscale.
死於灰鱗病
The procedure's far too dangerous
那種治療方法太過危險
which is why it's now forbidden.
所以被禁止了
致卡麗熙
Hello.
你好
What are you doing?
你來幹什麼
You're Jorah Mormont
你是喬拉·莫爾蒙
the only son of Jeor Mormont.
傑奧·莫爾蒙的獨子
My name is Samwell Tarly
我名叫山姆威爾·塔利
Sworn Brother of the Night's Watch
是守夜人的誓言兄弟
training to serve as maester at Castle Black.
爲了成爲黑城堡的學士正在受訓
I knew your father.
我認識你父親
I was with him when he died.
他去世的時候我在場
You are not dying today Ser Jorah.
你今天不會死 喬拉爵士
Drink this.
喝了這個
What is it? Rum.
這是什麼 朗姆酒
Drink it all please. I'm afraid this is going to hurt.
請你全喝掉 恐怕會很痛
《罕見病研究》 派洛斯博士著
If you could take off your shirt.
請你脫掉上衣
If you wouldn't mind bite down hard.
不介意的話 請咬緊這個
I'm sorry but no one knows I'm here
很抱歉 沒有人知道我在這
and if they hear you screaming then we're both finished.
如果有人聽到你叫 我們就都完了
Have you ever done this before?
你以前幹過嗎
No.
沒有
But no one else will try it so I'm the best you've got.
但別人不會試的 我是你唯一的希望
Have a seat.
請坐
I'm going to have to remove
我將要割掉
the entire upper layer of infected tissue
被感染部位的全部上層組織
then apply a medicinal ointment to the...
然後塗上藥膏...
Again I'm sorry
再說一次 很抱歉
but please try not to scream.
請你儘量不要叫出聲
They say her dragons are bigger than Aegon's.
據說她的龍比伊耿的還大
Horseshit. Cersei's just trying to frighten us.
胡扯 瑟曦就是嚇唬我們
I hope it's true.
我希望是真的
If she lays siege to King's Landing prices will triple.
如果她包圍君臨 物價會漲三倍
As long as we get back there before they start.
只要我們在圍城之前趕得回去
One more round. It's a long ride.
再來一輪 路還長得很
Arry!
阿利
Hello Hot Pie.
你好 熱派
Sit down.
坐下
Who's that for?
那是給誰的
Mm. This is good.
真好喫
You think so?
真的
The secret is browning the butter before making the dough.
祕訣就是揉麪之前焦化黃油
Most people don't do that 'cause it takes up too much time.
大多數人都不這麼做 太費時間
Mm I didn't do that.
我就沒有這麼做
You've been making pies?
你也烤派
One or two.
一兩次
I can't believe you're here.
難以相信你居然來了
Did you meet the big lady?
你見到了大個子女士沒有
Big lady? The lady knight?
大個子女士 騎士女士
You know I figured she was a knight 'cause she had armor on.
我知道她是騎士是因爲她穿了盔甲
She was looking for your sister but I told her about you.
她當時在找你姐姐 但我跟她說了你的事
Did she ever find you?
她找到你了嗎
She found me.
她找到我了
What happened to you Arry?
你經歷了什麼 阿利
You got any ale?
你有麥酒嗎
Where you heading? King's Landing.
你要去哪兒 君臨
Why? Heard Cersei's queen now.
爲什麼 聽說瑟曦現在是女王了
Heard she blew up the Great Sept.
聽說她炸燬了貝勒大聖堂
That must have been something to see.
那景象一定值得一看
Boom.

I can't believe someone would do that.
不敢相信有人幹得出來
Cersei would do that.
瑟曦幹得出來
I thought you'd be heading for Winterfell.
我以爲你要去臨冬城
Why would I go there? The Boltons have it.
我爲什麼要去 那裏被波頓家佔領了
No the Boltons are dead.
不 波頓家已經死了
What?
什麼
Jon Snow came down from Castle Black with a wildling army
瓊恩·雪諾從黑城堡帶領野人軍隊殺過去
and won the Battle of the Bastards.
贏了私生子大戰
He's King of the North now.
他現在是北境之王了
You're lying.
你撒謊
Why would I lie about that?
我爲什麼要撒謊
He's your brother right?
他是你哥哥 對嗎
Thanks for the pie.
謝謝你的派
Friends don't pay.
朋友不用付錢
Can't believe I thought you were a boy.
不敢相信我曾經以爲你是男孩
You're pretty.
你很漂亮
Thanks.
謝謝
Take care of yourself Hot Pie.
照顧好自己 熱派
Try not to get killed.
儘量別丟了命
Ah I won't.
不會的
I'm like you Arry.
我像你一樣 阿利
I'm a survivor.
我命大
miles to King's Landing.
離君臨還有二百哩路
One bottle of rum. You think we'll make it?
就一瓶朗姆酒 你覺得我們到得了嗎
Come in.
進來
A raven my king from the Citadel.
信鴉 國王陛下 來自學城
This message was sent to me by Samwell Tarly.
這封信是山姆威爾·塔利寫給我的
He was my brother at the Night's Watch
他是我在守夜人軍團的兄弟
a man I trust as much as anyone in this world.
是我在這個世界上最信任的人之一
He's discovered proof that Dragonstone
他找到了證據 龍石島之下
sits on a mountain of dragonglass.
有一座龍晶山
I received this a few days ago
我幾天前收到了這個
from Dragonstone.
來自龍石島
It was sent to me by Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂·蘭尼斯特寫給我的
He is now Hand of the Queen to Daenerys Targaryen.
他現在是丹妮莉絲·坦格利安的女王之手
She intends to take the Iron Throne from Cersei Lannister.
她打算從瑟曦·蘭尼斯特手中奪走鐵王座
She has a powerful army at her back
如果消息可靠
and if this message is to be believed
她擁有一支強大的軍隊
three dragons.
還有三頭龍
Lord Tyrion has invited me to Dragonstone
提利昂大人邀請我去龍石島
to meet with Daenerys.
面見丹妮莉絲
And I'm going to accept.
我決定接受他的提議
Accept?!
接受
We need this dragonglass my lords!
我們需要龍晶 諸位大人
We know that dragonglass can destroy
我們知道龍晶能幹掉
both white walkers and their army.
異鬼和他們的軍團
We need to mine it and turn it into weapons.
我們需要開採龍晶 製造成武器
But more importantly we need allies!
但更重要的是 我們需要盟友
The Night King's army grows larger by the day.
夜王的軍隊一天天壯大
We can't defeat them on our own.
我們憑自己是打不敗他們的
We don't have the numbers.
我們人手不夠
Daenerys has her own army and she has dragonfire.
丹妮莉絲有軍隊 還有龍焰
I need to try and persuade her to fight with us.
我要試着說服她與我們並肩作戰
Ser Davos and I will ride for White Harbor tomorrow
戴佛斯爵士和我明天就趕赴白港
then sail for Dragonstone.
然後乘船去龍石島
Have you forgotten what happened to our grandfather?
你忘記我們祖父的遭遇了嗎
The Mad King invited him to King's Landing
瘋王邀請他去君臨
and roasted him alive. I know that.
然後把他活活燒死 我知道
She is here to reclaim the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms.
她是來奪回鐵王座和七國的
The North is one of those seven kingdoms.
北境是七國之一
This isn't an invitation; it's a trap.
這不是邀請 這是陷阱
It could be but I don't believe Tyrion would do that.
可能是 但我不相信提利昂會那麼做
You know him. He's a good man.
你瞭解他 他是個好人
Your Grace with respect I must agree with Lady Sansa.
陛下 恕我直言 我贊同珊莎小姐的看法
I remember the Mad King all too well.
瘋王的行徑於我刻骨銘心
A Targaryen cannot be trusted.
坦格利安家的人不可信任
Nor can a Lannister. Yeah!
蘭尼斯特家的人也是 沒錯
Aye. We called your brother king.
對 我們擁你的哥哥爲王
And then he rode south and lost his kingdom.
然後他就南下 失去了他的王國
Winter is here Your Grace.
凜冬已至 陛下
We need the King in the North in the North.
我們需要北境之王留在北境
Aye!
沒錯
You all crowned me your king.
你們推舉我爲你們的國王
I never wanted it.
我從來不想稱王
I never asked for it.
我從未主動要求
But I accepted it because the North is my home.
但我接受了 因爲北境是我的家
It's part of me and I will never stop fighting for it
它是我的一部分 我永遠不會停止爲它而戰
no matter the odds.
無論勝算如何
But the odds are against us.
但我們的勝算太小了
None of you have seen the Army of the Dead. None of you.
你們沒見過死人軍團 全都沒見過
We can never hope to defeat them alone.
我們不能寄希望於憑藉一己之力打敗他們
We need allies powerful allies.
我們需要盟友 強大的盟友
I know it's a risk.
我知道風險很大
But I have to take it.
但我必須冒險
Then send an emissary. Don't go yourself.
那就派使者去 不要親自去
Daenerys is a queen.
丹妮莉絲是女王
Only a king can convince her to help us.
只有國王才能說服她幫助我們
It has to be me.
必須是我
You're abandoning your people!
你這是拋棄你的子民
You're abandoning your home.
你這是拋棄你的家園
I'm leaving both in good hands.
我會把這兩者交到可靠的人手上
Whose? Yours.
誰 你
You are my sister.
你是我妹妹
You're the only Stark in Winterfell.
也是臨冬城裏唯一的史塔克
Until I return the North is yours.
我回來之前 北境是你的了
I delivered his bones myself.
我親自護送他的屍骨
Presented them to Lady Catelyn
交給凱特琳夫人
as a gesture of goodwill from Tyrion Lannister.
代表提利昂·蘭尼斯特的好意
Seems like a lifetime ago.
簡直恍若隔世
Do give Lord Tyrion my best when you see him.
見到提利昂大人 務必代我問候他
I was sorry when he died.
我對他的死深感遺憾
Your father and I had our differences
你父親跟我雖然有分歧
but he loved Cat very much.
但他很愛凱特
So did I.
我也一樣
She wasn't fond of you was she?
她不喜歡你 是吧
Well it appears she vastly underestimated you.
看來她太低估你了
Your father and brothers are gone
你的父親兄弟都死了
yet here you stand King in the North.
而你還在這裏 身爲北境之王
Last best hope against the coming storm.
抵禦凜冬風暴的最後希望
You don't belong down here.
這裏不是你該來的地方
Forgive me.
請原諒
We haven't ever talked... properly.
我們從來沒有正式談過
I wanted to remedy that.
我想彌補遺憾
I have nothing to say to you.
我對你無話可說
Not even "Thank you"?
一句謝謝都沒有嗎
If it weren't for me
要不是我
you'd have been slaughtered on that battlefield.
你早就死在那場戰鬥中了
You have many enemies my king
你樹敵無數 陛下
but I swear to you I'm not one of them.
但我發誓 我絕不是其中之一
I love Sansa
我愛珊莎
as I loved her mother.
正如我愛她母親
Touch my sister and I'll kill you myself.
敢碰我妹妹 我親手宰了你
Ready? Ready?
好了嗎 好了嗎
Ready!
準備
Come on.

Come on!

Nymeria?
娜梅莉亞
Nymeria it's me Arya.
娜梅莉亞 是我 艾莉亞
I'm heading north girl.
我要回北方了 好姑娘
Back to Winterfell. I'm finally going home.
回臨冬城 我終於要回家了
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
跟我走
That's not you.
那不是你
You can't have them all. It's not fair.
你不能一人全佔 不公平
I'm oldest.
我最大
Mama will want Cersei for herself.
媽媽會要瑟曦
She's not my mama.
她又不是我媽媽
You can have Cersei.
瑟曦歸你
I want the Mountain.
我要魔山
The Mountain killed Father.
魔山殺了父親
He'll crush you with one hand.
他一隻手就能捏碎你
Father got careless. That's what Mama says.
父親大意了 媽媽說的
Will you shut up about Mama?
你能不能別一口一個媽媽
Mama Mama Mama."
媽媽 媽媽 媽媽"
Maybe I'll kill you both before we take King's Landing.
也許不等到君臨 我就殺了你倆
And then I won't have to share.
那我也不用分享了
Mama!"
媽媽"
How can you drink this piss?
這玩意怎麼喝得下去
When we reach Sunspear
等我們到了陽戟城
I'll treat you to a Dornish red.
我請你喝多恩紅酒
The best in the world.
世上最好的酒
Have you ever been to Dorne?
你去過多恩嗎
A few times.
幾次
Never stayed long.
沒待多久
A boy in every port?
每個碼頭都有的小夥子
A boy a girl.
小夥子 大姑娘
Depends on the port.
要看哪個碼頭
Could we get some more?
能給我們添點嗎
I thought it wasn't for you.
我以爲你不喝這個
I'm developing a taste for it.
換換口味嘛
He's not your servant. It's fine.
他不是你的僕人 沒事
So you're going to be Queen of the Iron Islands.
說起來 你即將成爲鐵羣島的女王
Once I kill my uncle.
只要殺了我叔叔
And what will you be handsome?
你呢 小帥哥
Whatever my queen commands.
聽候女王差遣
He'll be my advisor my protector.
他會當我的顧問 守護者
Oh I see.
明白了
Your protector.
你的守護者
So if someone gets too close to you...
那麼如果有人離你太近
He might have to intervene.
他就會出手干預
To hold that person back.
把那人趕回去
Until they've made their intentions known.
直到他們擺明意圖
Why are you standing all the way over there then?
你怎麼老是傻站在那兒
A foreign invasion is underway.
異族在入侵呢
Leave him be.
別逗他
Seems like you don't need a protector.
看來你不需要守護者
Stay here.
待在這裏
We're under attack!
敵軍來襲
Euron.
是攸倫
You mother's below deck. Keep her safe.
你母親在甲板下 去保護她
Kill us.
殺了我們
Get it over with.
快動手
Give your uncle a kiss.
親叔叔一口
Little Theon!
小席恩
Ah come on you cockless coward.
過來 你這個沒種的膽小鬼
I have her.
我逮着她了
Come and get her.
過來救她啊
I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms.
我爲統治七國而生
And I will.
終將君臨天下



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們