女王的正義
The bastard of Winterfell.
臨冬城的私生子
The dwarf of Casterly Rock.
凱巖城的侏儒
I believe we last saw each other atop the Wall.
我們上次相見是在長城頂上吧
You were pissing off the edge if I remember right.
若我沒記錯 你當時正在城頭朝外撒尿
Picked up some scars along the road.
這一路上添了幾道傷疤啊
It's been a long road but we're both still here.
路途漫長 好在我們今日還能相見
I'm Tyrion Lannister.
我是提利昂·蘭尼斯特
Davos Seaworth. Ah the Onion Knight.
戴佛斯·席渥斯 洋蔥騎士
We fought on opposite sides at the Battle of Blackwater Bay.
我們在黑水灣大戰中各爲其主
Unluckily for me.
我就倒了黴了
Missandei is the queen's most trusted advisor.
彌桑黛是女王最信任的顧問
Welcome to Dragonstone.
歡迎來龍石島
Our queen knows it is a long journey.
我們女王知道此行不易
She appreciates the efforts you have made on her behalf.
她感謝你們爲她不辭旅途辛勞
If you wouldn't mind handing over your weapons.
麻煩各位交出武器
Of course.
當然
Please this way.
這邊請
Where are you from?
你是哪裏人
I can't place the accent.
我聽不出你的口音
I was born on the Island of Naath.
我生在納斯島
I hear it's beautiful down there.
聽說是個很美的地方
Palm trees and butterflies.
棕櫚樹 還有蝴蝶
Haven't been myself.
我沒去過
This place has changed.
這地方不一樣了
And Sansa? I hear she's alive and well.
珊莎怎麼樣 聽說她活得好好的
She is. Does she miss me terribly?
是的 她思念我嗎
A sham marriage. And unconsummated.
有名無分的婚姻 也不曾圓房
I didn't ask. Well it was. Wasn't.
我沒問 反正是了
Anyway...
總之
she's much smarter than she lets on.
她比看上去聰明得多
She's starting to let on.
已經看得出來了
Good.
很好
At some point
有朝一日
I want to hear how a Night's watch recruit became King in the North.
我想聽聽一個守夜人新兵怎麼當上的北境之王
As long as you tell me how a Lannister
只要你給我講講一個蘭尼斯特
became Hand to Daenerys Targaryen.
怎麼做了丹妮莉絲·坦格利安的首相
A long and bloody tale.
我的故事既冗長又血腥
To be honest I was drunk for most of it.
老實說 其中大半時候我都爛醉如泥
My bannermen think I'm a fool for coming here.
我的封臣認爲我來這一趟是犯傻
Of course they do.
這是當然
If I was your Hand I would have advised against it.
我要是你的首相 一定勸你別來
General rule of thumb
基本經驗
Stark men don't fare well when they travel south.
史塔克家的男人南下都沒有好結果
True...
是啊
but I'm not a Stark.
但我不姓史塔克
I'd say you get used to them...
我想說習♥慣了就好了
but you never really do.
但是真的習♥慣不了
Come their mother is waiting for you.
走吧 它們的母親在等你
I wondered why you weren't there to meet our guests.
客人來了 怎麼不去相見
You begged us to summon the King in the North.
你求我們召來北境之王
Don't you want to see him again?
不想再見他一面嗎
I've done my part.
我的使命已經完成
I've brought ice and fire together.
我已讓玄冰與烈火相逢
Strange.
奇怪
You spoke so highly of Jon Snow
你對瓊恩·雪諾讚不絕口
but when he arrives you hide on a cliff.
現在他來了 你卻躲在懸崖上
I didn't take you for a bashful girl.
我可沒看出你是個靦腆的姑娘
My time whispering in the ears of kings has come to an end.
我在君王耳邊吹風的日子結束了
Oh I doubt that.
我深表懷疑
Give us common folk one taste of power
我們這等小民一旦嚐到權力的滋味
we're like the lion who tasted man.
就像獅子嘗過了人肉
Nothing is ever so sweet again.
世上再沒有哪種滋味能如此甜美
Neither of us is common folk anymore.
你我都不是小民了
I did not part on good terms
我和北境之王及其顧問
with the King in the North or his advisor.
分別時不太愉快
Why?
爲什麼
Because of mistakes I made.
因爲我犯下的錯誤
Terrible mistakes.
可怕的錯誤
I would only be a distraction if I stayed.
我留下來只會添亂
So where will you go? Volantis.
那你要去哪裏 瓦蘭提斯
Good.
很好
If you don't mind my saying
說句不中聽的
I don't think you should return to Westeros.
我想你不該再回維斯特洛
I'm not sure you'd be safe here.
你在這裏恐怕不大安全
Oh I will return dear Spider.
我會回來的 親愛的八爪蜘蛛
One last time. My lady
最後一次 女士
I have to die in this strange country.
我註定要死在這片異鄉
Just like you.
和你一樣
You stand in the presence
你們面前的是
of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen
坦格利安家族的風暴降生丹妮莉絲
rightful heir to the Iron Throne
鐵王座的合法繼承人
rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men
安達爾人和先民的合法女王
Protector of the Seven Kingdoms
七國守護
the Mother of Dragons
龍之母
the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
草海上的卡麗熙
the Unburnt the Breaker of Chains.
不焚者 解放者
This is Jon Snow.
這是瓊恩·雪諾
He's King in the North.
北境之王
Thank you for traveling so far my lord.
感謝你遠道而來 大人
I hope the seas weren't too rough.
希望海上不太顛簸
The winds were kind Your Grace.
風平浪靜 陛下
Apologies I have a Flea Bottom accent I know
抱歉 我知道我♥操着一口跳蚤窩口音
but Jon Snow is King in the North Your Grace.
但瓊恩·雪諾是北境之王 陛下
He's not a lord. Forgive me
不是領主 抱歉 這位...
Your Grace this is Ser Davos Seaworth.
陛下 這位是戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
Forgive me Ser Davos.
原諒我 席渥斯爵士
I never did receive a formal education
我並未受過正式教育
but I could have sworn I read
但我發誓我曾讀到
the last King in the North was Torrhen Stark
最後一位北境之王是託倫·史塔克
who bent the knee to my ancestor Aegon Targaryen.
而他向我的祖先伊耿·坦格利安屈膝稱臣
In exchange for his life and the lives of the Northmen
以求保全他自己和北境人民的性命
Torrhen Stark swore fealty to House Targaryen in perpetuity.
託倫·史塔克發誓永遠效忠坦格利安家族
Or do I have my facts wrong?
是我搞錯了嗎
I wasn't there Your Grace.
當時我並不在場 陛下
No of course not.
是啊 當然了
But still an oath is an oath.
但誓言就是誓言
And perpetuity means
永遠的意思是...
what does perpetuity mean Lord Tyrion?
永遠是什麼意思 提利昂大人
Forever.
世世代代
Forever.
世世代代
So I assume my lord...
所以我以爲 大人
you're here to bend the knee.
你是來屈膝稱臣的...
I am not.
並非如此
Well that is unfortunate.
那太不幸了
You've traveled all this way
你這麼大老遠跑來
to break faith with House Targaryen?
就是爲了背棄坦格利安家族
Break faith?
背棄
Your father burned my grandfather alive.
你父親活活燒死了我的祖父
He burned my uncle alive.
還活活燒死了我大伯
He would have burned the Seven Kingdoms
他甚至可能會燒了七國...
My father... was an evil man.
我父親...是大惡之人
On behalf of House Targaryen...
我代表坦格利安家族
I ask your forgiveness
請求你原諒
for the crimes he committed against your family.
他對你的家族犯下的罪行
And I ask you not to judge a daughter
我也請你不要以父親的罪行
by the sins of her father.
評判其女兒
Our two houses were allies for centuries
我們兩家結盟數百年
and those were the best centuries
那是七國前所未有
the Seven Kingdoms have ever known.
興盛昌隆的時代
Centuries of peace and prosperity
數百年的和平與繁榮背後
with a Targaryen sitting on the Iron Throne
是坦格利安穩坐鐵王座
and a Stark serving as Warden of the North.
史塔克貴爲北境守護
I am the last Targaryen Jon Snow.
我是最後一個坦格利安 瓊恩·雪諾
Honor the pledge your ancestor made to mine.
遵守你的祖先對我的先人許下的承諾
Bend the knee and I will name you Warden of the North.
臣服於我 我就任命你爲北境守護
Together we will save this country from those who would destroy it.
你我攜手 從破壞者手中拯救王國
You're right.
你說得對
You're not guilty of your father's crimes.
你不必爲父親犯下的罪受責
And I'm not beholden to my ancestor's vows.
我也無須被先祖許下的誓言約束
Then why are you here?
那你爲何來此
Because I need your help and you need mine.
因爲我需要你的幫助 你也需要我的幫助
Did you see three dragons flying overhead when you arrived?
你抵達時可曾看到三頭龍在頭頂盤旋
I did.
看到了
And did you see the Dothraki
可曾見到多斯拉克人
all of whom have sworn to kill for me?
他們每個人都誓言爲我而戰
They're hard to miss.
想看不到也難
But still I need your help?
但我仍然需要你的幫助
Not to defeat Cersei.
不是爲擊敗瑟曦
You could storm King's Landing tomorrow and the city would fall.
您大可以明日就拿下君臨 易如反掌
Hell we almost took it
連我們當初也差一點就攻下
and we didn't even have dragons.
況且我們沒有龍
Almost. But you haven't stormed King's Landing.
差一點 但你沒有大舉進攻君臨
Why not?
爲什麼呢
The only reason I can see
我能想到的唯一的原因
is you don't want to kill thousands of innocent people.
就是你不願意殺死數千無辜民衆
It's the fastest way to win the war
那是贏得戰爭最快的方式
but you won't do it
但你不願意那麼做
which means at the very least
這說明 至少
you're better than Cersei.
你強過瑟曦
Still that doesn't explain why I need your help.
這仍然不能解釋 我爲何需要你們幫助
Because right now you and I and Cersei and everyone else
因爲現在 你和我 瑟曦以及其他所有人
we're children playing at a game
都只是沉迷於遊戲的孩子
screaming that the rules aren't fair.
爲遊戲不公平吵吵嚷嚷
You told me you liked this man. I do.
你說你喜歡這個人 的確
In the time since he's met me he's refused to call me queen
他從見面到現在 不肯稱我爲女王
he's refused to bow and now he's calling me a child.
不肯行禮 現在又說我是孩子
I believe he's calling all of us children. Figure of speech.
我想他是說我們所有人都是孩子 是比喻
Your Grace everyone you know will die before winter's over
陛下 如果我們不能擊敗北方的敵人
if we don't defeat the enemy to the north.
你認識的每一個人都會在冬天結束前死去
As far as I can see you are the enemy to the north.
對我而言 你就是北方的敵人
I am not your enemy.
我不是你的敵人
The dead are the enemy.
死人才是敵人
The dead?
死人
Is that another figure of speech?
又是一種比喻嗎
The Army of the Dead is on the march.
死人軍團正在逼近
The Army of the Dead?
死人軍團
You don't know me well my lord
你對我算不上了解 大人
but do you think I'm a liar or a madman?
但你認爲我是個滿嘴謊言的瘋子嗎
No I don't think you're either of those things.
不 我並不這樣認爲
The Army of the Dead is real.
死人軍團真的存在
The white walkers are real.
異鬼真的存在
The Night King is real. I've seen them.
夜王真的存在 我親眼見過
If they get past the Wall
一旦它們突破長城
and we're squabbling amongst ourselves...
而我們還忙着相互攻詰
we're finished.
我們就全完了
I was born at Dragonstone.
我生於龍石島
Not that I can remember it.
雖然我並不記得
We fled before Robert's assassins could find us.
我們趁勞勃的殺手抵達之前逃走
Robert was your father's best friend no?
勞勃是你父親的摯友吧
I wonder if your father knew his best friend sent assassins
我懷疑你父親是否知道他的摯友
to murder a baby girl in her crib.
派人謀殺襁褓中的嬰兒
Not that it matters now of course.
如今這些當然都不重要了
I spent my life in foreign lands.
我從小在異鄉長大
So many men have tried to kill me
那麼多人想殺我
I don't remember all their names.
我記不得他們所有人的名字
I have been sold like a broodmare.
我曾被當成母馬販賣
I've been chained and betrayed
我曾被銬上枷鎖 遭人背叛
raped and defiled.
承受侮辱踐踏
Do you know what kept me standing
你可知道是什麼支撐我
through all those years in exile?
在多年的流放中不曾低頭
Faith.
是信念
Not in any gods
不是對神明的信念
not in myths and legends.
不是對迷信傳說的信念
In myself.
而是對自己
In Daenerys Targaryen.
我只信丹妮莉斯·坦格利安
The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries
世間已有幾百年未出現過龍
until my children were born.
直到我的孩子們誕生
The Dothraki hadn't crossed the sea any sea.
多斯拉克人從不渡海
They did for me.
他們爲我渡海而來
I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms
我爲統治七國而生
and I will.
終將君臨天下
You'll be ruling over a graveyard
要是我們不能擊敗夜王
if we don't defeat the Night King.
你君臨的將是一片墳場
The war against my sister has already begun.
抗擊我老姐的戰爭已然打響
You can't expect us to halt hostilities and join you in fighting
你總不能要我們停止對戰去幫你抗擊
whatever you saw beyond the Wall.
你在長城外見到的東西
You don't believe him.
您不信他
I understand that. It sounds like nonsense.
我能明白 聽起來全是胡扯
But if destiny has brought
但如果是命運
Daenerys Targaryen back to our shores
讓丹妮莉斯·坦格利安回到我們的海岸
it has also made Jon Snow King in the North.
命運也讓瓊恩·雪諾成爲北境之王
You were the first to bring Dothraki to Westeros?
您是第一個把多斯拉克人帶到維斯特洛的
He is the first to make allies of wildlings and Northmen.
他是第一個讓野人和北方人團結一心的
He was named Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
他被推選爲守夜人軍團總司令
He was named King in the North.
他被擁護爲北境之王
Not because of his birthright.
不是因爲他有繼承權
He has no birthright. He's a damn bastard.
他沒有繼承權 他只是個私生子
All those hard sons of bitches chose him as their leader
那幫老混♥蛋推舉他做首領
because they believe in him.
是因爲他們信任他
All those things you don't believe in
那些您不相信其存在的東西
he faced those things.
他都面對過
He fought those things for the good of his people.
他爲了他的人民與之作戰
He risked his life for his people.
他爲他的人民甘冒性命危險
He took a knife in the heart for his people.
他爲了他們心口捱過刀子
He gave his own
他獻出了...
If we don't put aside our enmities and band together
如果我們不能放下仇恨團結一致
we will die.
我們都會死
And then it doesn't matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne.
屆時誰的枯骨坐上鐵王座都不重要
If it doesn't matter then you might as well kneel.
既然不重要 你何不屈膝
Swear your allegiance to Queen Daenerys
宣誓效忠丹妮莉斯女王
help her to defeat my sister
助她擊敗我老姐
and together our armies will protect the North.
然後我們的軍隊將一同保衛北境
There's no time for that.
沒有時間了
There's no time for any of this!
沒有時間說這些了
While we stand here debating
我們站在此處辯論之時...
It takes no time to bend the knee.
屈膝下跪不費多少時間
Pledge your sword to her cause.
發誓你的劍供她驅使
And why would I do that?
我爲何要那樣做
I mean no offense Your Grace
我無意冒犯 陛下
but I don't know you.
但我不瞭解你
As far as I can tell
據我所知
your claim to the throne rests entirely on your father's name
你對王位的繼承權完全依賴你父親的姓氏
and my own father fought to overthrow the Mad King.
而我的父親曾爲推翻瘋王而戰
The lords of the North
北境諸侯信任我
placed their trust in me to lead them
要我做他們的領袖
and I will continue to do so as well as I can.
只要一息尚存 我必不負所托
That's fair.
說得不錯
It's also fair to point out
但我也要指出
that I'm the rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
我是七國真正的女王
By declaring yourself king of the northernmost kingdom
你自稱北方國土之王
you are in open rebellion.
已是公然叛亂
Your Grace please dismiss your guests.
陛下 請您讓客人迴避一下
I have grave news.
我有重大消息彙報
You must forgive my manners.
請原諒我的無禮
You'll both be tired after your long journey.
兩位長途跋涉一定累了
We'll have baths drawn for you and supper sent to your rooms.
我們會爲你們準備洗浴 晚餐送到你們的房間
[多斯拉克語]
Am I your prisoner?
我是你的囚犯嗎
Not yet.
還不是
Our ironborn and Dornish allies were attacked en route to Dorne.
我們的鐵民和多恩盟友在去多恩的途中遇襲
And? Two or three ships escaped
如何 只有兩三艘船逃了出來
the rest sunk or captured.
其餘船隻或被擊沉 或被俘
Ellaria and the Sand Snakes dead or captured.
艾拉莉亞和沙蛇們或被殺或被俘
The Greyjoys dead or captured.
葛雷喬伊家的人或被殺或被俘
All of them?
一個都不剩
Pull! Heave!
拉啊 拽啊
Pull!
拉
Your sister's dead?
你姐姐死了嗎
Euron has her.
攸倫抓住了她
You saw him take her?
你看着她被抓嗎
But you got away? I couldn't save her.
可你逃出來了 我救不了她
I tried.
我盡力了
You wouldn't be here if you tried.
你要是盡了力 就不會在這裏
Come men!
都過來
Sails up!
升帆
Murderer!
殺人犯
Whores!
婊♥子
Traitor!
叛徒
This is the life.
這才叫風光
Look at them cheering for a Greyjoy.
看看他們 爲一個葛雷喬伊歡呼
I have to be honest
我必須承認
this is making me hard.
這場面讓我都硬了
Did you see Little Theon's face right before he jumped overboard?
你看到小席恩跳船前臉上的表情了嗎
Oh no!
"哦不""
What a twat.
真是沒種
Whore! Whore! Whore! Murderers!
婊♥子 婊♥子 婊♥子 殺人犯
My queen please accept this gift
女王陛下 請接受這份大禮
on behalf of all of your loyal subjects in the Iron Islands.
代表鐵羣島所有忠順臣民的心意
I give you what no other man could give
其他男人給不了的 由我向您奉上
justice.
正義
Justice for your murdered daughter.
爲您被害的女兒伸張正義
You've proven yourself the greatest captain on the fourteen seas
你證明了自己是十四海之內最強大的船長
and a true friend to the crown.
也是王室真正的朋友
You deserve more than a true friend.
您應得的何止一個真正的朋友
And you deserve a proper reward for your heroism.
鑑於你的英勇表現 你應得到合適的獎賞
There's only one reward I want.
我想要的獎賞只有一個
You shall have what your heart desires...
等我們贏得了戰爭
when the war is won.
你自當得償所願
With Euron Greyjoy commanding our naval forces
有攸倫·葛雷喬伊指揮我們的海軍
and Jaime Lannister leading our armies
詹姆·蘭尼斯特率領我們的陸軍
the sons and daughters of Westeros
維斯特洛的兒女
shall defend our country.
將會保衛我們的國家
There's nothing quite like it is there?
沒有比這個更受用的了 不是嗎
The love of the people.
人民的愛戴
Though I suppose you wouldn't know.
我猜你是無緣體會了
This same mob spat at my sister not long ago.
同一羣暴民不久前還啐過我老姐
And if you turn on us
要是你背叛我們
they'll cheer to see your head mounted on a spike.
他們也會爲看到你的人頭插上槍尖歡呼
Or yours.
也可能是你的人頭
They just like severed heads really.
他們就是喜歡浸過焦油的腦袋
Listen if you have any advice at all
聽着 如果你有什麼建議的話
I would love to hear it.
我洗耳恭聽
When we have an hour or two to speak as brothers.
到時候我們就像兄弟一樣促膝談心
Advice?
什麼建議
Does she like it gentle or rough?
她喜歡溫柔點還是粗暴點
A finger in the bum?
愛不愛指弄菊花
Not now. We'll talk later.
現在不用說 我們以後再聊
I want you to know I understand.
你要知道我理解你
Even though we're enemies you and I
雖然你我是敵人
I understand the fury that drives you.
我能夠理解驅使你的那種憤怒
I was there that day when Ser Gregor
格雷果爵士把你愛人的腦袋捏碎那天
crushed your lover's head.
我也在場
If I close my eyes
我閉上眼睛
I can hear the sound of Oberyn's skull breaking.
就能聽到奧柏倫頭骨碎裂的聲音
The sound of your scream.
和你尖叫的聲音
I never heard a sound like that.
我從未聽過那種聲音
I thought "That's true love."
我當時就想 "這是真愛"
Oberyn looked beautiful that day. He really did.
奧柏倫那天可謂技驚四座 真的
No one moved like him.
他的步伐無人能比
No one had such skill with a spear.
他的槍法出神入化
Even Ser Gregor couldn't stop him.
連格雷果爵士都對付不了他
If only he hadn't taunted him.
要不是他嘲弄了格雷果爵士
He could've walked away and left poor Ser Gregor to die.
他可能會活着離開 而可憐的格雷果爵士會死
But that wasn't your lover's way was it?
但那不是你愛人的風格 對嗎
Now he's buried somewhere.
如今他埋在黃土之下
And here's Ser Gregor stronger than ever.
而格雷果爵士仍然健在 強大更甚以往
That must be difficult for you.
你心裏肯定不好受
When my daughter was taken from me
當我的女兒被奪走時
my only daughter...
我唯一的女兒
well you can't imagine how that feels
你無法體會那種感覺
unless you've lost a child.
除非你失去過一個孩子
I fed her at my own breast even though they told me
儘管他們都讓我把孩子交給奶媽
to give her to the wet nurse.
我還是自己餵養她
I couldn't bear to see her in another woman's arms.
我無法忍受看到她在別的女人懷中
I never got to have a mother
我無福擁有母親
but Myrcella did.
但是彌賽菈有
She was mine and you took her from me.
她是我的 而你把她從我身邊奪走
Why did you do that?
你爲什麼要那樣做
Doesn't matter now.
現在都不重要了
Your daughter's a beauty too.
你的女兒也很美
Those brown eyes.
看那雙褐色的眼睛
Those lips.
看那嘴脣
Perfect Dornish beauty.
標準的多恩美女
I imagine she's your favorite.
我想她一定是你最愛的孩子
I know I know we're not supposed to have favorites
我明白 我明白 我們不該偏心
but still we're only human.
但我們畢竟是凡人
We love whom we love.
傾心於誰由不得自己
I'm sorry I can't understand you.
抱歉 我聽不清楚
That gag makes it impossible to understand what you're saying.
你的嘴堵着 我聽不懂你在說什麼
It must be frustrating.
一定很痛苦吧
We all make our choices.
我們都得做出選擇
You chose to murder my daughter.
你選擇殺害了我的女兒
You must have felt powerful after you made that choice.
做出這個選擇 你肯定感覺自己很強大
Do you feel powerful now?
現在你覺得自己強大嗎
I don't sleep very well.
我總是睡不好
Not at all really.
根本睡不着
I lie in bed and I stare at the canopy
我躺在牀上 盯着牀頂
and imagine ways of killing my enemies.
想像着殺死敵人的方式
How to destroy Ellaria Sand
怎樣摧毀艾拉莉亞·沙德
the woman who murdered my only daughter.
那個殺害我唯一的女兒的女人
I thought about having Ser Gregor crush your skull
我想過讓格雷果爵士像對奧柏倫那樣
the way he did Oberyn's.
捏碎你的腦殼
It would be poetic I suppose but fast too fast.
我認爲那樣會很有詩意 但是太快了
I thought about having him crush your daughter's skull.
我想過讓他捏碎你女兒的腦袋
She's so beautiful.
她真美
The thought of this lovely face
一想到這張漂亮的臉蛋
cracking open like a duck egg
像一顆鴨蛋那樣碎裂
no it's just not right.
不 這樣不對
Mama.
媽媽
Qyburn here is the cleverest man I know.
科本是我所知最聰明的人
Clever enough to learn what poison you used to murder Myrcella.
他搞清楚了你用什麼毒藥害死的彌賽菈
The Long Goodbye was that it?
"漫長的再見" 是叫這個名字嗎
The Long Farewell. That's the one.
"漫長的告別" 就是這個
How long does the poison take?
毒性發作要多久
Difficult to say hours days.
很難說 幾個小時 或者幾天
It depends on the subject's constitution.
要看中毒者的體質
But death is certain?
但肯定會致死吧
Oh yes Your Grace quite certain.
當然 陛下 必死無疑
Your daughter will die here in this cell
你的女兒會死在這間牢房裏
and you will be here watching when she does.
而你將眼看着她死去
You'll be here the rest of your days.
你將在這裏度過餘生
If you refuse to eat we'll force food down your throat.
如果你拒絕進食 我們就塞進你喉嚨
You will live to watch your daughter rot.
你將活着目睹你女兒腐爛
To watch that beautiful face collapse...
目睹這張俏麗的面孔衰敗
to bone and dust.
化爲白骨和塵灰...
All the while contemplating the choices you've made.
與此同時不斷思量你當初的選擇
Make sure the guards change the torches every few hours.
吩咐守衛每過幾個小時就更換火把
I don't want her to miss a thing.
我不想讓她錯過分毫
No.
不
Don't.
別去
What are you doing? No one can see us like this.
你要幹什麼 不能讓別人看見我們這樣
I am the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. I'll do as I please.
我是七國女王 我愛做什麼就做什麼
Forgive me Your Grace.
打擾 陛下
The visitor from Braavos has arrived.
布拉佛斯的訪客到了
Good. And we'll need fresh sheets for the bed.
好 我們還需要乾淨的牀單
At once Your Grace.
馬上就辦 陛下
No thank you.
不了 謝謝
My condolences Your Grace
陛下 對於您兒子的過世
on the death of your son.
我深表哀悼
From all reports he was a fine young man.
人人都說他是個好青年
The Iron Bank didn't send you here to offer condolences.
鐵金庫不是派你來致哀的
Condolences and congratulations.
致哀並道賀
To become the first ruling Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
成爲七國第一位掌權的女王
that's quite an accomplishment.
算得上驚人的成就
The Iron Bank appreciates
鐵金庫很欣賞
how you cast off the yoke of superstition
您擺脫舊俗的枷鎖
freeing the crown from elements
從那些妄圖顛覆法治的勢力手中
who sought to subvert the rule of law.
解放王權的行爲
The destruction of the Sept of Baelor was a tragic accident.
貝勒大聖堂的毀壞是一場意料之外的慘劇
Indeed but sometimes tragedies are necessary
確實 但有時爲了恢復秩序及合法統治
to restore order and rational leadership.
慘劇是必要的
The Iron Bank wants its gold back.
鐵金庫想把黃金要回去了
Your father never minced words either.
您父親說話也不拐彎抹角
But yes your debts are considerable.
但是 沒錯 您的債務總數可觀
And you're now engaged in a conflict on several fronts.
而且您現在身陷各方的鬥爭之中
We both know how expensive war can be.
我們都知道戰爭多費錢
And we both know gold wins wars.
我們也都知道有黃金就能贏得戰爭
Your vaults are empty.
您的金庫已經空了
Your late husband's profligacy saw to that.
是您的亡夫揮霍無度所致
Your wealthiest allies the Tyrells are now your enemies.
當初最富裕的盟友提利爾家 現在與您爲敵
You are surrounded on all sides by rivals for the throne.
您的王位四面楚歌
And the Iron Bank wants to bet on a winner.
所以鐵金庫想押注在勝者身上
We don't make bets.
我們不押注
We invest in endeavors we deem likely to be successful.
我們在我們認爲能成功的事業上投資
A fancy way of saying "Bet."
"押注"的一種體面說法
The war's already begun. I've drawn first blood.
戰爭已打響 我先下一城
I decapitated the Dornish snake.
我斬了多恩沙蛇
My armada owns the Narrow Sea.
我的無敵艦隊控制了狹海
Euron Greyjoy's armada owns the Narrow Sea.
攸倫·葛雷喬伊的無敵艦隊控制了狹海
Euron Greyjoy is loyal to me.
攸倫·葛雷喬伊忠於我
For now.
只是暫時
Daenerys Targaryen has three full grown dragons.
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安擁有三頭成年的龍
How well do wooden ships fare against fire breathing dragons?
木造的船怎麼對付噴火的龍
Her dragons might not be as invulnerable as some think.
她的龍也許不像有些人想的那麼無敵
But let's talk about the Targaryen girl.
但我們就談談那個坦格利安家的丫頭吧
You want to invest in her?
你們想投資她嗎
I'm guessing the Iron Bank
我猜鐵金庫
invested considerable gold in the slave trade.
曾在奴隸貿易上耗資甚巨
How are your profits
丹妮莉絲解放了奴隸後
now that Daenerys has freed all the slaves?
你們的生意怎麼樣了
The slave trade has entered a downturn it's true.
奴隸貿易確實低迷不振
From what I gather she considers herself
據我所知 她當自己是革命者
more of a revolutionary than a monarch.
而非區區一位君主
In your experience
以你的經驗
how do bankers usually fare with revolutionaries?
銀行家怎麼對付革命者呢
The Lannisters owe the Iron Bank quite a lot of money
蘭尼斯特欠了鐵金庫很多錢
but Lannisters always pay their debts.
但是蘭尼斯特有債必還
Do former slaves or Dothraki or dragons?
前奴隸或多斯拉克人或龍會這樣嗎
Your father's daughter indeed.
果真有其父必有其女
Give me a fortnight.
給我兩週時間
Stay in King's Landing as my honored guest.
留在君臨做我的貴賓
And when you return to Braavos
當你返回布拉佛斯
I swear to you my debt will be paid in full.
我向你發誓 我的債務將全部償還
I came down here to brood over my failure
我沒能料到葛雷喬伊的突襲
to predict the Greyjoy attack.
本想下來鬱悶一會兒
You're making it difficult.
你讓我不好辦了
You look a lot better brooding than I do.
你看起來比我更鬱悶
You make me feel like I'm failing at brooding over failing.
你讓我感覺自己連鬱悶都不如別人
I'm a prisoner on this island.
我是這座島上的囚犯
I wouldn't say you're a prisoner on this island.
我不覺得你是島上的囚犯
You're free to walk the castle
你可以自由出入城堡
the beaches to go wherever you want.
海灘 哪兒都行
Except to my ship.
除了我的船
You took my ship.
你們拿走了我的船
I wouldn't say we took your ship.
我不覺得我們拿了你的船
I'm not playing word games with you.
我不跟你玩文字遊戲
The dead are coming for us all.
死人衝着我們來了
Why don't you figure out what to do
你何不想想如何處理
about my missing fleet and murdered allies
我丟失的艦隊和被害的盟友
and I'll figure out what to do about your walking dead men.
而我想想如何處理你的行屍走肉
It's hard for me to fathom. It really is.
對我而言很難理解 真的
If someone told me about the white walkers and the Night King...
如果有人跟我說異鬼和夜王...
You probably don't believe me.
你可能不相信我
I do actually.
其實我相信
You didn't before.
你當年就不信
Grumkins and snarks" You called them.
你管它們叫"古靈精怪""
Do you remember?
還記得嗎
You said it was all nonsense.
你說那都是無稽之談
It was nonsense. Everybody knew it.
那就是無稽之談 大家都知道
But then Mormont saw them
但是莫爾蒙看見它們了
and you saw them.
你也看見它們了
And I trust the eyes of an honest man
而我相信正人君子的眼睛
more than I trust what everybody knows.
甚於大家都知道的常識
How do I convince people who don't know me
我怎麼說服那些不認識我的人
that an enemy they don't believe in is coming to kill them all?
有一個他們以爲不存在的敵人要來殺他們了
Good question. I know it's a good question.
好問題 我知道這是好問題
I'm looking for an answer.
我在找答♥案
People's minds aren't made for problems that large.
人的腦袋分析不來這麼大的問題
White walkers the Night King
異鬼 夜王
Army of the Dead
死人軍團
it's almost a relief to confront
相比之下
a comfortable familiar monster like my sister.
對付我老姐這樣熟悉親切的魔頭輕鬆多了
I need to help prepare my people for what's coming.
我需要幫助我的人民備戰
I can't help them from here.
在這兒我可幫不上忙
I'd like to leave.
我想離開
It seems unlikely that you became King in the North
你既然能當上北境之王
by giving up that easily.
該不是靠的輕言放棄吧
Everyone told me to learn from my father's mistakes.
每個人都跟我說要吸取我父親的教訓
Don't go south.
不要去南方
Don't answer a summons from the Mad King's daughter
不要回應瘋王之女
a foreign invader.
外邦入侵者的召喚
And here I am
但我來了
a Northern fool.
一個北境莽夫
Children are not their fathers
子女不同於父親
luckily for all of us.
幸好我們都是如此
And sometimes there's more to foreign invaders
有時外邦入侵者和北境莽夫
and Northern fools than meets the eye.
都有表面看不到的品質
Daenerys could have sailed for Westeros long ago
丹妮莉絲很早以前就可以乘船駛來維斯特洛
but she didn't.
但她沒有
Instead she stayed where she was
相反 她留在那裏
and saved many people from horrible fates
拯救很多人於水火之中
some of whom are on this island with us right now.
有些人現在跟隨我們來到了這座島
While you're our guest here
既然你在這裏做客
you might consider asking them
你可以考慮問問他們
what they think of the Mad King's daughter.
怎麼看待瘋王的女兒
She protects people from monsters
她保護人民免遭禍害
just as you do.
就和你一樣
It's why she came here.
這也是她來這裏的目的
And she's not about to head north
她不會就此北上
to fight an enemy she's never seen
迎戰一個從未見過的敵人
on the word of a man she doesn't know.
僅憑一個陌生人的三言兩語
After a single meeting
僅憑一次會面
it's not a reasonable thing to ask.
這種請求根本不合常理
So do you have anything reasonable to ask?
那麼 你有什麼合理的請求嗎
What do you mean?
什麼意思
Maybe you are a Northern fool.
說不定你還真是北境莽夫
I'm asking if there's something I can do to help you.
我是問有沒有什麼我能幫你的
Dragonglass? Yes.
龍晶 對
Volcanic glass obsidian.
火山晶石 又稱黑曜石
He says you have a tremendous amount of it here.
他說此處礦藏豐富
Why are we talking about glass?
我們怎麼講到晶石了
We just lost two of our allies.
我們剛剛失去兩個盟友
Which is why I was speaking to Jon Snow a potential ally.
所以我去找了瓊恩·雪諾 他是潛在的盟友
And what does the King in the North want with dragonglass?
北境之王想要龍晶做什麼
Apparently it can be turned into weapons
顯然 龍晶可以被製成武器
that kill white walkers and their foot soldiers.
用來殺死異鬼及其士兵
Or stop them.
或者阻止它們
Destroy them.
毀滅它們
Unsure about the nomenclature.
不確定該用什麼詞
And what do you think about this Army of the Dead
那你怎麼看所謂的死人軍團
and white walkers and Night Kings?
還有異鬼和夜王
I'd very much like to believe that Jon Snow is wrong.
我很想相信瓊恩·雪諾是錯的
But a wise man once said that you should never believe a thing
但一位智者曾經說過
simply because you want to believe it.
不能只相信你想相信的東西
Which wise man said this?
是哪位智者說的
I don't remember.
不記得了
Are you trying to present your own statements as ancient wisdom?
你是在拿自己的話當上古智慧嗎
I would never do that.
我絕不會這麼幹
To you.
在您面前
The reason I believe Jon Snow is because he's here.
我相信瓊恩·雪諾 是因爲他真的來了
All of his advisors would have told him not to come.
他所有的顧問一定都勸過他不要來
I would have told him not to come.
換做我也會勸他不要來
And he's here anyway.
但他還是來了
You don't have to believe him.
您不需要相信他
Let him mine the dragonglass.
讓他開採龍晶
If he's wrong it's worthless.
即使他錯了也無妨
You didn't even know it was here.
您先前都不知道島上有龍晶
It's nothing to you.
對您不算損失
Give him something by giving him nothing.
既滿足他的需求 又沒有損失
Take a step toward a more productive relationship
與潛在的盟友向更具建設性的關係
with a possible ally.
更進一步
Keep him occupied while we focus on the task at hand
讓他自個兒忙去 我們專注當前的要務
Casterly Rock.
凱巖城
What was that Ser Davos said
戴佛斯爵士那句話是什麼意思
about taking a knife in the heart for his people?
爲了他們心口捱過刀子
Did you notice that?
你注意到了嗎
You must allow them their flights of fancy.
請原諒他們天馬行空的想象力
It's dreary in the North.
北方實在枯燥乏味
Amazing thing to see.
真是驚人的景象啊
I named them for my brothers Viserys and Rhaegar.
我用哥哥們的名字命名它們 韋賽里斯和雷加
They're both gone now.
他們都不在了
You lost two brothers as well.
你也失去了兩個兄弟
People thought dragons were gone forever but here they are.
人們以爲龍絕跡了 但是它們還在
Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know.
也許我們都該反思我們以爲理所當然的觀念
You've been talking to Tyrion.
你和提利昂談過了
He is my Hand.
他是我的首相
He enjoys talking. We all enjoy what we're good at.
他喜歡講話 我們都喜歡做自己擅長的事情
I don't.
我不喜歡
You know I'm not going to let Cersei stay on the Iron Throne.
你知道我不會讓瑟曦待在鐵王座上
I never expected that you would.
我從不覺得你會
And I haven't changed my mind
關於哪些王國歸屬鐵王座
about which kingdoms belong to that throne.
我的看法也沒有改變
I haven't either.
我也沒有
I will allow you to mine
我允許你
the dragonglass and forge weapons from it.
開採龍晶並打製武器
Any resources or men you need I will provide for you.
需要的資源和人力 我都可以提♥供
Thank you.
謝謝
So you believe me then
這麼說你相信我了
about the Night King and the Army of the Dead?
關於夜王和死人軍團的說法
You'd better get to work Jon Snow.
快去忙你的吧 瓊恩·雪諾
How much do we have?
一共有多少
bushels my lady.
四千蒲式耳 小姐
What does that mean?
那是多少
For the current occupants of the castle
以城堡現在的人口算
it's enough food for a year perhaps more.
夠一年的口糧 可能有盈餘
And what's the longest winter in the past hundred years?
過去一百年間最長的冬天有多久
Uh I'm not entirely certain.
我不大確定
I'll check Maester Luwin's records.
我去查魯溫學士的記錄
He kept a copy of every raven scroll.
他謄寫了每一封渡鴉送的信
You're telling me we don't have enough food
你是說我們沒有足夠的存糧
especially not if the armies
尤其當北境的軍隊
of the North come back to defend Winterfell?
都退守臨冬城
No my lady most likely not.
是的 小姐 應該是不夠的
Then we must prepare for that eventuality.
那我們必須未雨綢繆
Whatever direction the threat comes from
無論敵人來自哪個方向
this is the best place to be.
這裏都是最好的避難所
We need to start building up our grain stores
我們需要着手建造糧倉
with regular shipments from every keep in the North.
讓北境的所有城堡定期供糧
If we don't use it by winter's end we'll give it back to them.
如果冬天結束仍有剩餘 再還給他們
But if the entire North has to flee to Winterfell
但如果整個北境的人都被迫逃到臨冬城來
they won't have enough time to bring
他們肯定來不及
wagonloads of grain with them.
帶上糧草輜重
Very wise my lady.
非常明智 小姐
Maester Wolkan you'll see to it?
沃肯學士 請你負責此事
Are they covering those breastplates in leather?
他們有沒有在胸甲裏襯皮革
No my lady.
沒有 小姐
Well shouldn't they be? Once the real cold comes?
不該這樣嗎 等到嚴寒降臨的時候
They should indeed.
確實應該
Pardon me my lady.
恕我失陪 小姐
You there why isn't there leather on these?
你 盔甲裏面怎麼沒有襯上皮革
Command suits you.
你很適合發號施令
The Northerners are all facing north
整個北境都面朝北方
worried about the threat from beyond the Wall.
提防長城以外的敵人
So they should be.
他們也應當如此
I know Cersei better than anyone here.
我比這裏的任何人都瞭解瑟曦
If you turn your back on her…
如果你背朝她...
You don't know Cersei better than anyone here.
你可不是這裏最瞭解瑟曦的人
I only meant to say…
我只是想說...
That the woman who murdered my mother
那個謀害我母親
father and brother is dangerous?
父親和哥哥的女人很危險
Thank you for your wise counsel.
感謝你的諫言
One of two things will happen
結局只有兩種
either the dead will defeat the living
要麼是死人打敗活人
in which case...
那樣的話
all our troubles come to an end
我們也就沒什麼好操心的了
or life will win out.
要麼是活人獲勝
And what then?
然後呢
Don't fight in the North or the South.
你打的仗不在南北
Fight every battle everywhere always in your mind.
而是無所不在 無時不有 心中戰火不滅
Everyone is your enemy
誰都可能是敵人
everyone is your friend
誰都可能是朋友
every possible series of events is happening all at once.
一切可能發生的事都在同時發生
Live that way and nothing will surprise you.
只有這樣 你纔會波瀾不驚
Everything that happens will be something
所有發生的事
that you've seen before.
你都已經預見
Lady Sansa at the gate.
珊莎小姐 請來城門
Hello Sansa.
你好 珊莎
I wish Jon were here.
真希望瓊恩也在
Yes I need to speak to him.
是的 我有話跟他說
You're Father's last living trueborn son.
你是父親僅存的嫡子
You're Lord of Winterfell now.
你如今是臨冬城領主了
I can never be Lord of Winterfell.
我永遠當不了臨冬城領主
I can never be lord of anything.
我永遠當不了任何領主
I'm the Three Eyed Raven.
我是三眼烏鴉
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你在說什麼
It's difficult to explain.
很難解釋
Try. Please for me.
就爲我解釋一下吧
It means I can see everything.
意味着我能看見一切
Everything that's ever happened to everyone.
所有人曾經經歷的所有事
Everything that's happening right now.
當下正在發生的一切
It's all pieces now fragments.
現在還是碎片 不完整
I need to learn to see better.
我需要學會看得更真切
When the Long Night comes again
當長夜再次來臨
I need to be ready.
我需要做好準備
How do you know all this?
你怎麼知道這些的
The Three Eyed Raven taught me.
三眼烏鴉教我的
I thought you were the Three Eyed Raven.
我以爲你說你是三眼烏鴉
I told you it's difficult to explain.
我說了很難解釋
Bran
布蘭
I'm sorry for all that's happened to you.
我對你遭遇的一切深感遺憾
I'm sorry it had to happen here in our home.
對在我們家裏發生的事深感遺憾
It was so beautiful that night.
那是個很美的晚上
Snow falling just like now.
雪花飄落 就像現在
And you were so beautiful...
你是那麼美麗
in your white wedding dress.
穿着潔白的禮服
I have to go back inside Bran.
我得進去了 布蘭
I'll stay a bit longer.
我再多待會兒
Does it hurt?
疼嗎
A bit. Less than before.
有點 比以前好些
The infection no longer appears to be active.
感染好像被抑制了
Unusual.
不尋常
Unlikely.
不可能
One could almost be forgiven for thinking that the entire
幾乎可以斷言
upper layer of diseased skin was debrided
染病的表層皮膚已全部清除
and the underlying region treated with some sort of unguent.
裏層皮膚也塗了某種藥膏
Don't know anything about that.
不知道你在說什麼
I just started feeling better.
我只是感覺好些了
I assumed it was the rest that did it.
我估計是因爲休息好了
And the climate.
還有氣候
The climate.
氣候
You're free to go ser.
你可以走了 爵士
This chamber is needed for the infectious
這間房是給傳染病人住的
which you are no longer.
而你已經不是了
Tarly I'd like to speak with you in my study this evening.
塔利 今晚來我書房 有話跟你說
How bad is it?
會有多慘
Suppose I'll find out this evening.
今晚我應該就知道了
Where will you go?
你要去哪裏
I surrendered to this sickness the moment I first saw it.
我剛見到這病的時候就投降了
I knew it would kill me
我知道它會害死我
or I'd kill myself before it could.
或者在此之前我先自殺
Daenerys Stormborn convinced me otherwise.
風暴降生丹妮莉絲說服我不要放棄
The only place for me is back with her.
我唯一能去的地方就是她那裏
I owe her my life.
我欠她一條命
Her and you.
欠她 也欠你
Your father saved me more than once.
你父親救過我不止一次
It's the least I could do.
這是我力所能及的
Perhaps our paths will cross again.
或許我們還會相見
I hope they do.
希望如此
You treated him? Yes.
你醫治他了 是
Who told you to treat him?
誰讓你醫治他的
No one.
沒人
Who forbade you or anyone to attempt to treat him?
誰禁止你或者任何人嘗試治療他
I seem to remember you.
我好像記得是您
But you treated him anyway? I did yes.
但你還是醫治了他 沒錯
I forbade it because it is dangerous and rarely successful
我禁止是因爲這很危險 很難成功
especially on someone of that age.
尤其對於那個年紀的人
You could have infected yourself and others.
你可能會害自己或者別人被感染
You could have devastated the entire Citadel.
你可能會毀了整個學城
But you didn't.
但你沒有
It's a meticulous difficult procedure.
這種療法相當精細 難度極大
Many maesters whose chains are heavy with healing links
許多醫術高超的學士
have attempted it and failed.
都嘗試過並且失敗了
Yet you succeeded.
但你成功了
How?
怎麼做到的
I read the books and followed the instructions.
我看了書 照着說明做的
That man is alive because of you.
那個人因爲你活了下來
You should be proud.
你應該感到驕傲
Thank you Archmaester.
謝謝您 博士
Come here.
過來
All these manuscripts and scrolls are rotting away.
所有這些書稿都在腐爛
I need you to make copies of them.
我需要你來抄副本
You were expecting a reward.
你希望得到獎賞
Your reward is not being immediately expelled from the Citadel.
你的獎賞就是不被立刻逐出學城
You'd better get started.
你最好開抄了
And careful of the paper mites.
當心紙蟎
They like flesh as well.
它們也喜歡人肉
We need to find Euron Greyjoy's fleet and sink it.
我們需要找到攸倫·葛雷喬伊的艦隊並擊沉
Your Grace he's already destroyed a good portion of our fleet.
陛下 他已經毀掉我們不少船了
To send our remaining ships after him
派我們剩餘的船去追他...
I'm not talking about sending our ships after him.
我沒說派我們的船去追
Would you have to go yourself?
您非得親自去嗎
Euron's ships could be anywhere
攸倫的船可能在任何地方
or in more than one place.
或者在多個地方
You'd be flying around the open seas alone
您要獨自繞着外海飛行
for who knows how long.
不知道多久
I wouldn't be alone.
我不是一個人去
I would have Drogon Viserion and Rhaegal.
我有卓耿 韋賽利昂和雷哥
What can anyone do to them?
誰能對它們做什麼
They can still do something to you.
他們仍然能傷害到您
It only takes one arrow.
只需要一支箭
It's too great a risk. You're too important.
太冒險了 您太重要了
What about Casterly Rock?
凱巖城呢
The Unsullied will be there soon.
無垢者很快就會到那裏
And what will they face?
他們會面臨什麼
A difficult situation.
艱難的處境
They know we're coming.
他們知道我們要來了
Yes. Cersei believes my sole purpose in life
是的 瑟曦相信我這輩子的唯一宿命
is to destroy House Lannister.
就是摧毀蘭尼斯特家族
凱巖城
She will be ready.
她會做好準備的
No one has ever taken the Rock. Archers!
從來沒有人攻佔過凱巖城 弓手
The Lannister Army is still the army my father built.
蘭尼斯特軍隊仍然是我父親所建的那支軍隊
Come on! Well trained and well provisioned.
來 訓練有素 糧草充足
men at least.
至少有一萬人
They will see us coming.
他們會知道我們要來
They will be ready.
他們會嚴陣以待
Draw! Loose! Loose!
開弓 放 放
The gates of Casterly Rock are impregnable.
凱巖城的城門牢不可破
The fight up the walls will be hard.
攻上城牆會是一場苦戰
We will be at a disadvantage.
我們會處於劣勢
Many men will die.
許多人會死去
Just as my father said they would.
就像我父親說過的那樣
Interesting thing about my father
關於我父親有件趣事
he built our house up from near ruin.
他從頹敗中興建起我們的家族
He built our army he built Casterly Rock as we know it
衆所周知 是他建立了軍隊和凱巖城
but he didn't build the sewers.
但他沒有親自修建下水道
That was beneath him
這樁事情對他太過卑賤
so he gave the job to the lowest person he could find
於是他把活兒交給了他所知的最低賤的人
me.
我
He was right I was low.
他是對的 我低賤
The company I kept low.
我交好的人 低賤
Women mostly.
大多是女人
They weren't welcome at the Rock.
凱巖城不歡迎她們
Father disapproved of that sort of behavior.
父親不贊成那種行爲
Couldn't walk them through the front gates
不能帶她們光明正大地進城
I couldn't have them in my chambers
不能帶進我的房間
so in the process of building the sewers
所以在修下水道的過程中
I threw in something for myself.
我爲自己留了一♥手
It was a passage that began
那是一段密道
in an out of the way cove by the sea
始於海邊一處偏僻的峽灣
and ended beneath one of the main guard towers.
止於一座警衛塔的地下
No better place for low pursuits than beneath the ground.
地下最適合低俗的追求了
Casterly Rock is an impregnable fortress.
凱巖城固若金湯
But as a good friend of mine once said
但我的一位好友曾說
Give me good men and I'll impregnate the bitch."
給我十條好漢 老子就能給她開♥苞"
And so it begins.
於是大戰開始
They will face the bulk of the Lannister forces.
他們會遭遇蘭尼斯特大軍主力
They will be outnumbered.
他們寡不敵衆
They will have less armor and fewer weapons.
裝甲和武器不如敵方精良
But my sister's armies fight for her out of fear.
但我老姐的軍隊因爲畏懼她而戰
The Unsullied will be fighting for something greater.
無垢者則有更崇高的追求
They will be fighting for freedom
他們爲自由
and the person who gave it to them.
爲賦予他們自由的人而戰
They will be fighting for you.
他們爲您而戰
And that is why they will triumph.
所以他們定能取勝
一個不剩了
應該不止這些人
遠遠不止
Where are they?!
他們人呢
Where are the rest of the Lannisters?
其他的蘭尼斯特去哪裏了
It's done. It is.
結束了 是的
And now the rains weep o'er our halls.
如今雨水在我的大廳哭泣
Did we fight well?
我方打得可好
Uh as well as could be expected.
反正不出預料
It was never our forte.
我們向來不善戰
Golden roses indeed.
高庭玫瑰 名副其實
Your brother and his new queen
你弟弟和他新認的女王
thought you would be defending Casterly Rock.
以爲你們會死守凱巖城
The truth is Casterly Rock isn't worth much anymore.
而事實上凱巖城已經無足輕重
Well it is to me
在我心裏當然還有分量
but my fond childhood memories
然而我的兒時記憶
won't keep Cersei on the throne.
保不住瑟曦的王座
So you just let them take it?
所以你就拱手相讓了
For now. They won't be able to hold it.
暫時而已 他們守不住的
Euron Greyjoy's navy burned their ships
攸倫·葛雷喬伊的海軍會燒掉他們的船
we emptied the larders before we left.
我們離開時搬空了存糧
Eventually they'll be forced to abandon their position
到頭來他們只能棄城不守
and march all the way across Westeros.
徒步橫穿維斯特洛
And you took your army your real army
而你帶領大軍 真正的主力
and went where they weren't.
去了他們沒去的地方
As Robb Stark did to me at Whispering Wood.
我在囈語森林被羅柏·史塔克坑過一次
There are always lessons in failures.
喫一塹總要長一智嘛
Yes. You must be very wise by now.
是的 你現在一定非常睿智了
My father always said I was a slow learner.
我父親總說我學得慢
If he was so clever
如果他那麼聰明
why didn't he take Highgarden
在你家金礦開採完了時
the moment your gold mines ran dry?
他爲何沒有奪取高庭
I suppose I'll be able to ask him myself soon enough.
我想我很快就能親口問問他了
No more learning from my mistakes eh?
我可沒有喫一塹長一智的機會了
How will you do it?
你打算怎麼做
With that sword?
用那把劍
That was Joffrey's sword wasn't it?
那是喬佛裏的劍 對吧
Not that he ever used it.
雖然他從沒用過
What did he call it?
他管它叫什麼來着
Widow's Wail.
寡婦之嚎
He really was a cunt wasn't he?
他還真是個混賬 不是嗎
I did unspeakable things to protect my family.
爲保護家族 我做過不可告人的事
Or watched them being done on my orders.
也曾親眼看着我那些命令被執行
I never lost a night's sleep over them.
我從未因此失眠過
They were necessary.
這些事非做不可
And whatever I imagined necessary
爲保全提利爾家族
for the safety of House Tyrell I did.
我都做了我想得到的每一件事
But your sister has done things...
但你姐姐做的事
I was incapable of imagining.
完全超出我的想象
That was my prize mistake
那是我最大的錯誤
a failure of imagination.
敗在想象力上
She's a monster you do know that?
她是怪物 你知道的吧
To you I'm sure.
對你而言 那是當然
To others as well.
對其他人也一樣
But after we've won and there's no one left to oppose us
不過等我們獲勝 再也沒有人反對我們
when people are living peacefully in the world she built
百姓在她重建的國家裏安居樂業
do you really think they'll
你真的認爲
wring their hands over the way she built it?
他們會介意她打下江山所用的手段
You love her.
你愛她
You really do love her.
你真的愛她
You poor fool.
可憐的傻瓜
She'll be the end of you.
她會害死你的
Possibly.
也許吧
Not much to be gained
跟你討論這事兒
from discussing it with you though is there?
對我也沒什麼好處 不是嗎
What better person to discuss it with?
討論此事哪有比我更適合的對象
What better guarantee could you have
除我之外 誰能保證
that the things you say will never leave this room?
你在這間房裏說的話不會傳出去呢
But perhaps you're right.
不過也許你是對的
If she's driven you this far
既然她已經挾持你到了這一步
it's gone beyond your control.
你也身不由己了
Yes.
是的
It has.
由不得我
She's a disease.
她是傳染病
I regret my role in spreading it.
我悔恨的是我曾經推波助瀾
You will too.
你也會的
I think we're done here.
我們就談到這裏
How will it happen?
怎麼處理
Cersei had several ideas.
瑟曦有幾個主意
Whipping you through the streets
鞭笞你 遊街示衆
and beheading you in front of the Red Keep.
在紅堡前將你斬首
Flaying you alive and
活活剝皮
hanging you from the walls of King's Landing.
然後掛在君臨城牆上
I talked her out of those.
我勸她打消了這些念頭
Will there be pain?
痛苦嗎
No. I made sure of that.
不會 我確定過
That's good.
那好
I'd hate to die like your son.
我可不想跟你兒子一個死法
Clawing at my neck
抓着脖子
foam and bile spilling from my mouth
口吐白沫和膽汁
eyes bloodred skin purple.
雙眼流血 皮膚髮紫
Must have been horrible for you
身爲御林鐵衛 身爲父親
as a Kingsguard as a father.
你肯定肝腸寸斷
It was horrible enough for me.
我都心驚肉跳了
A shocking scene.
場面駭人
Not at all what I intended.
完全不是我的初衷
You see I had never seen the poison work before.
我之前沒見過那種毒藥發作的樣子
Tell Cersei.
告訴瑟曦
I want her to know it was me.
我想要她知道 是我做的
My only venture at this moment
眼下我唯一的賭注
is reestablishing control over this continent
就是恢復對這片大陸
and every person on it.
和人民的控制