權力的遊戲   第七季 第四集
Game of Thrones  S07E04
July 31, 2019, 1:54 p.m.

戰利品


Hold that wagon!
停車
You've just won the biggest prize in the world.
你剛奪得了世上最豐厚的戰利品
What could you possibly have to be upset about?
有什麼好不高興的
Come on you can tell me.
來嘛 跟我說說
Queen of Thorns give you one last prick in the balls
荊棘女王告別人世之前
before saying goodbye?
給了你的卵蛋最後一刺
I'll save my confessions for the High Septon.
我要告解也是去找總主教
There is no more High Septon.
已經沒有總主教啦
No there isn't is there?
是啊 沒了
There is still the question of my prize.
但還有我的獎賞問題
That's a lot of money I just gave you.
我剛給你的錢可不是小數目
It's not a castle.
錢不是城堡
How about that one? It's available.
那座怎麼樣 正巧空着
You don't want Highgarden.
你不會想要高庭的
I beg to differ. We're at war.
不敢苟同 我們還在打仗
Daenerys Targaryen could come and take it back
說不定你前腳住進去 丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
the day after you move in.
後腳就來攻城
Besides think of the upkeep.
再說 想想維護的開支
The more you owe the more it weighs you down.
資產越多 負擔越重
Oh is that why you're so fucking glum eh?
所以把你臉拉得那麼長
All your new riches weighing you down?
是被剛剛到手的錢財拖累的咯
Move out! They're not mine.
出發 都不是我的
This all belongs to the Iron Bank.
屬於鐵金庫
See? We pay our debts.
瞧 我們有債必償
Right just not to me.
沒錯 就是不還我的
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater formerly of...
黑水的波隆爵士 原籍...
whatever nameless shit heap you're from
不知道哪個糞坑
with a saddlebag full of gold
如今手提一大袋金子
complaining about not getting paid.
還抱怨着領不到獎賞
When we win this war
等我們贏下這場戰爭
all the castles in the Seven Kingdoms will be yours to choose from
七國內所有的城堡隨你挑選
with no one left to take them away from you.
還不會有人來奪
Yes I'm sure Queen Cersei's reign
是啊 我相信瑟曦女王的統治
will be quiet and peaceable.
必將充滿祥和與安寧
Ah stranger things have happened.
史上有過更奇怪的事呢
Like what?
比如啥
The granaries are being emptied and loaded into wagons my lord.
穀倉已經全部搬空裝車 大人
The current harvest? We have teams of men collecting it
地裏的莊稼呢 河灣地所有的農莊
from all the farms in the Reach.
都有隊伍在收割
Ser Bronn will you accompany the Tarlys
波隆爵士 請你與塔利父子同去
and help them accelerate this process?
協助他們儘快辦理此事
I'm not much for shoveling wheat.
我不太擅長鏟麥子
No but motivating reluctant farmers to hand over their harvest
當然 但在動員頑固農夫交出糧食方面
I bet you're going to have a real talent for that.
我確信你會展現出過人的天賦
My lord.
告退
My lord.
告退
My lord.
告退
I must say I don't think the Iron Bank
必須承認 鐵金庫此前
has ever had a debt of
從未一次性收回
this magnitude repaid in a single installment.
如此鉅額的借款
I always considered your father
我一向認爲您父親
a very effective and efficient man
雷厲風行 言出即踐
but you appear to be redefining those terms entirely.
但您似乎爲這些詞賦予了新的意義
You're too kind my lord.
你太客氣了 大人
I am neither kind nor a lord Your Grace.
我不客氣 也不是"大人" 陛下
I am merely an instrument of the institution I represent.
我不過是我們機構派出的代表
Its well being is a matter of arithmetic not sentiment.
而我們機構的福祉依賴數字 而非情感
And the current arithmetic is outstanding.
眼下這筆款子數額巨大
Uh the gold... Is on its way.
那些金子... 正在路上
My brother is supervising its transportation himself.
由我弟弟親自押運
Some at the Iron Bank will be disappointed.
鐵金庫的某些人要失望了
They've grown rather fond of your interest payments.
他們已經喜歡上了您支付的利息
We must devise a way to raise their spirits.
那我們一定要設法振奮他們的精神
Yes perhaps we could be of assistance
是的 或許對當前的事件
in some current venture.
我們也幫得上忙
My only venture at this moment
當前我唯一的要務
is reestablishing control over this continent
就是恢復對這片大陸
and every person on it.
和人民的控制權
I see a great deal of potential in that venture.
這項事業可謂前景廣闊
I imagine it would require outside investment.
我猜它一定需要外來的投資
It will indeed.
確實如此
I need to expand my armies my navies.
我需要招兵買♥馬 擴充海軍
My Hand Qyburn
我的首相 科本
has made overtures to the Golden Company in Essos.
已經讓厄索斯的黃金團棄暗投明
I know them well.
我對黃金團非常熟悉
They have helped us recover significant sums
他們曾幫助我們
from parties who had fallen into deep arrears.
收回多筆逾期貸款 金額甚巨
That's good to hear.
那真是太好了
I too would like them to recover some things that belong to me.
我也希望他們能幫我討回屬於我的東西
Rest assured Your Grace
儘管放心 陛下
you can count on the Iron Bank's support.
鐵金庫不會讓您失望
As soon as the gold arrives.
只等金子一到
This is for you.
這個送給你
The last man who wielded it meant to cut your throat
上一個使用它的人想割你的喉嚨
but your mother fought him off.
是你母親將他擊退
The other dagger
另一把匕♥首
the one that took her life
奪去了她的性命
I would have stopped that dagger with my own heart
若是可以 我寧願用自己的心
if I could have.
去擋住它
I wasn't there for her when she needed me most.
她最需要我的時候我不在
But I am here for her now
但我現在爲她而來
to do what she would have done
替她完成她的心願
to protect her children.
保護她的孩子
Anything I can do for you Brandon
如果你有任何需要 布蘭登
you need only ask.
儘管跟我說
Do you know who this belonged to?
知道這匕♥首是誰的嗎
No.
不知道
That very question was what started the War of the Five Kings.
正是這個問題引發了五王之戰
In a way that dagger made you what you are today.
某種意義上講 是這把匕♥首害你變成今天這樣
Forced from your home
讓你被迫離開家園
driven out to the wilds beyond the Wall.
深入長城外的荒蠻之地
I imagine you've seen things most men wouldn't believe.
我想你一定親眼見過多數人不肯相信之事
To go through all of that and make your way home again
經歷千難萬險再度回返家園
only to find such chaos in the world
卻發現世界一片混亂
I can only imagine
是什麼感受 我只能想象...
Chaos is a ladder.
混亂是階梯
I'm sorry to have disturbed you Lord Stark.
抱歉打擾了 史塔克大人
I'm not Lord Stark.
我不是史塔克大人
What's that?
這是什麼
Maester Wolkan built it for me
沃肯學士爲我造的
so I can move around more easily.
這樣我行動起來方便多了
It's a very good idea.
是個好主意
You're leaving.
你要走了
I don't want to leave you
我不想離開你
but when when they come
但是等...等它們到來
I need to be with my family.
我需要陪在家人身邊
And you're safe.
而且你現在安全了
Well as safe as anyone can be now.
至少跟大家一樣安全
You don't need me anymore.
你不再需要我了
No I don't.
是的 不需要了
That's all you've got to say?
你就沒有別的話要說嗎
Thank you.
謝謝你
Thank you?
謝謝
For helping me.
謝謝你幫助我
My brother died for you.
我弟弟爲你而死
Hodor and Summer died for you.
阿多和夏天爲你而死
I almost died for you.
我也差一點爲你而死
Bran... I'm not really.
布蘭... 我不是布蘭了
Not anymore.
再也不是了
I remember what it felt like to be Brandon Stark
我還記得身爲布蘭登·史塔克的感覺
but I remember so much else now.
但是現在我記得的事情太多太多
You died in that cave.
你死在了那個洞穴裏
I did.
真的
The kitchen girl the redhead with the behind.
廚房裏的妞 紅頭髮那個
The only thing in the kitchen that you've put your cock in is the liver.
廚房裏唯一叫你操過的東西是豬下水
Ey up. Where you going?
喂 往哪兒走呢'
In there. I live here.
進去 我住這裏fuck off.
滾吧
I'm Arya Stark. This is my home.
我是艾莉亞·史塔克 這裏是我家
Arya Stark's dead.
艾莉亞·史塔克死了
Send for Maester Luwin or Ser Rodrik.
叫魯溫學士或者羅德利克爵士來
They'll tell you who I am. There's no Rodrik here.
他們會告訴你我是誰 這裏沒有羅德利克
Maester's named Wolkan.
學士叫沃肯
Go ask Jon Snow then the King in the North.
去問瓊恩·雪諾吧 就是北境之王
He's my brother. He's a thousand miles away.
他是我哥哥 他在千里之外呢
Look it's cold and we're busy
你瞧 這裏怪冷的 我們也挺忙的
so you know best fuck off.
所以你呢 最好快滾
If Jon's gone who's in charge of Winterfell?
如果瓊恩不在 那臨冬城誰說了算
The Lady of Winterfell. Lady Stark.
臨冬城領主 史塔克小姐
Which Lady Stark? You tell us.
哪位史塔克小姐 你說呢
You're the one impersonating her sister.
你不是正在假冒她妹妹
Tell Sansa her sister's home.
告訴珊莎她妹妹回家了
Lady Sansa is too busy to waste her breath on you just like us.
珊莎小姐很忙 跟我們一樣沒空理你
So for the last time fuck off.
我最後說一次 快滾
I'm getting into this castle one way or another.
我是一定要進去的 不論以什麼方式
If I'm not who I say I am I won't last long.
我若不是我所聲稱之人 自然待不久
But if I am and Sansa finds out you turned me away...
但如果我是 而珊莎發現你們趕我走
Right you sit there.
好吧 你在那裏坐着
Right there.
就坐那裏
Don't move.
別亂動
Right go tell Lady Stark. I'll watch her.
去通報史塔克小姐 我看着她
I ain't telling Lady Stark. You can tell her.
我纔不去通報史塔克小姐 你去
Why me?
爲什麼是我
You're gonna tell her. I'm not.
你去通報 我不去
Cause if you don't I'm gonna hit you right in the fucking face
你不去 我就一拳打爛'
as hard as I can.
你那張臭臉
We told her to wait.
我們讓她等着
We were standing right next to her and...
我們就站在她旁邊 然後
And and when we turned around she'd gone my lady.
然後我們一轉身 她就不見了 小姐
She she was nothing. Some winter town girl.
根本不算個東西 只是北方哪個村裏的丫頭
She comes in asking for uh Ser Rodrik...
她提到了...羅德利克爵士
Rodrik yeah. Luwin yeah. ...and Maester Luwin.
羅德利克 對 魯溫 還有魯溫學士
And don't trouble yourself over it my lady.
別爲這事擔心 小姐
We'll we'll find her. You don't have to.
我們...我們會找到她的 不必了
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪裏
Do I have to call you Lady Stark now?
現在我得叫你史塔克小姐了嗎
Yes.
是的
You shouldn't have run from the guards.
你不該從守衛那裏逃跑
I didn't run.
我沒逃
You need better guards.
你該換幾個像樣點的守衛
It suits you... Lady Stark.
很適合你 史塔克小姐
Jon left you in charge?
瓊恩讓你掌管這裏
He did.
是的
I hope he comes back soon.
我希望他很快就能回來
I remember how happy he was to see me.
我記得他看到我時有多開心
When he sees you his heart will probably stop.
等他看見你 怕是心臟都要停跳了
It doesn't look like him.
一點都不像他
Should've been carved by someone who knew his face.
應該找個熟悉他面容的人來雕刻
Everyone who knew his face is dead.
熟悉他面容的人都死了
We're not.
我們還在
They say you killed Joffrey.
聽說你殺了喬佛裏
Did you?
是真的嗎
I wish I had.
我倒希望是
Hmm. Me too.
我也希望
I was angry when I heard someone else had done it.
聽說有人比我先下了手 我很生氣
However long my list got he was always first.
不管我的名單有多長 他總是排在第一位
Your list?
你的名單
Of people I'm going to kill.
我要殺的那些人
How did you get back to Winterfell?
你怎麼回到臨冬城的
It's a long story.
說來話長
I imagine yours is too.
我猜你的故事也不短
Yes.
沒錯
Not a very pleasant one.
而且不太令人愉快
Mine neither.
我的也一樣
But our stories aren't over yet.
但我們的故事還沒結束
No they're not.
沒錯 還在繼續
Arya...
艾莉亞
Bran's home too.
布蘭也回家了
You came home.
你回家了
I saw you at the crossroads.
我看見你在岔路口
You saw me?
你看見我了
I see quite a lot now.
我現在能看見很多
Bran has... visions.
布蘭有某種視野
I thought you might go to King's Landing.
我以爲你會去君臨
So did I.
是有打算
Why would you go back there?
你去那裏做什麼
Cersei's on her list of names.
瑟曦在她的名單上
Who else is on your list?
還有誰在你的名單上
Most of them are dead already.
大部分已經死了
Where did you get this?
這是哪來的
Littlefinger gave it to me.
小指頭給我的
Littlefinger? He's here?
小指頭 他在這裏嗎
He has declared for House Stark.
他已宣誓效忠史塔克家
Why would he give you a dagger?
他爲什麼給你一把匕♥首
He thought I'd want it. Why?
他以爲我想要 爲什麼
Because it was meant to kill me.
因爲它差點殺了我
The cutthroat... after your fall?
那個殺手...在你摔傷之後
Why would a cutthroat have a Valyrian steel dagger?
殺手怎麼會有瓦雷利亞鋼的匕♥首
Someone very wealthy wanted me dead.
某個很有錢的人想要我的命
He's not a generous man.
他沒那麼大方
He wouldn't give you anything
他不會送人禮物
unless he thought he was getting something back.
除非是在圖謀回報
It doesn't matter. What do you mean it doesn't matter?
無所謂 無所謂是什麼意思
I don't want it.
我不想要
Are you sure?
當真
It's Valyrian steel.
這可是瓦雷利亞鋼的
It's wasted on a cripple.
在殘廢手裏純屬浪費
Catelyn Stark would be proud.
凱特琳·史塔克該有多驕傲啊
You kept your vow.
您信守了誓言
I did next to nothing.
我幾乎什麼都沒做
You're too hard on yourself my lady.
您對自己太苛刻了 小姐
I'm not a...
我不是...
Thank you Podrick.
謝謝你 波德瑞克
Your Grace there's still no word from the Unsullied.
陛下 無垢者還是沒有消息
Soon.
快了
He will come back to you.
他會回到你身邊的
He'd better.
他最好能回來
What happened?
發生了什麼
Many things.
很多事
Many things?
很多事嗎
Your Grace.
陛下
不必
I wanted you to see it
在我們開鑿之前
before we start hacking it to bits.
我想讓你看一看
Well this is it. All we'll ever need.
都是龍晶 絕對夠用了
There is something else I want to show you Your Grace.
我還有另一樣東西讓你看 陛下
The children of the forest made these.
這都是森林之子刻的
When?
什麼時候
A very long time ago.
很久以前
They were right here
他們就在這裏
standing where we're standing.
就在我們現在的位置
Before there were Targaryens or Starks or Lannisters.
早過坦格利安 史塔克或蘭尼斯特
Maybe even before there were men.
甚至可能早過人類的出現
No.

They were here together the children and the First Men.
他們一起來到這裏 森林之子和先民
Doing what? Fighting each other?
做什麼 交戰嗎
They fought together against their common enemy.
他們並肩作戰 抗擊共同的敵人
Despite their differences despite their suspicions.
捐棄前嫌 戮力齊心
Together.
共同奮戰
We need to do the same if we're going to survive.
我們若要活命 也應當做同樣的事
Because the enemy is real.
因爲敵人真實存在
It's always been real.
一直真實存在
And you say you can't defeat them
你說沒有我的軍隊和龍
without my armies and my dragons?
你無法戰勝它們
No I don't think I can.
是的 我想我無力迴天
I will fight for you.
我會爲你而戰
I will fight for the North.
我會爲北境而戰
When you bend the knee.
只要你屈膝稱臣
My people...
我的人民...
won't accept a southern ruler.
不會接受坐鎮南方的統治者
Not after everything they've suffered.
他們受過太多苦
They will if their king does.
他們追隨國王的選擇
They chose you to lead them.
他們選擇你來領導他們
They chose you to protect them.
選擇你來保護他們
Isn't their survival more important than your pride?
他們的生存難道不比你的驕傲更重要嗎
What is it?
什麼事
We took Casterly Rock.
我們攻下了凱巖城
That's very good to hear.
真是個好消息
Isn't it?
不是嗎
You'll want to discuss this amongst yourselves.
你們還是內部討論吧
Perhaps... You will stay.
我們是不是... 你們留下
All my allies are gone.
我所有的盟友都沒了
They've been taken from me
我在島上無所事事的時候
while I've been sitting here on this island.
盟友已被一一消滅
You still have the largest armies. Who won't be able to eat
您仍然擁有最強大的軍隊 他們面臨斷糧
because Cersei has taken all the food from the Reach.
因爲瑟曦搬空了河灣地的糧食
Call Grey Worm and the Unsullied back.
召回灰蟲子和無垢者
We still have enough ships to carry the Dothraki to the mainland.
我們還有足夠的船運送多斯拉克人登陸
Commit to the blockade of King's Landing.
派他們封鎖君臨
We have a plan. It's still the right plan. The right plan!
我們計劃過 計劃沒有錯 沒有錯
Your strategy has lost us Dorne
你的戰略害我們失去了多恩
the Iron Islands and the Reach.
鐵羣島和河灣地
If I have underestimated our enemies... Our enemies?
是我低估了我們的敵人 我們的敵人
Your family you mean.
你是說你的親人吧
Perhaps you don't want to hurt them after all.
或許你到底還是不想傷害他們
Enough with the clever plans.
我受夠了這些明智的計劃
I have three large dragons.
我有三頭巨龍
I'm going to fly them to the Red Keep.
我要騎着它們飛到紅堡
We've discussed this.
我們討論過這個
My enemies are in the Red Keep.
我的敵人在紅堡
What kind of a queen am I if I'm not willing to
如果我不願冒生命危險迎戰敵人
risk my life to fight them?
我算什麼女王
A smart one.
明智的女王
What do you think I should do?
你覺得我該怎麼做
I would never presume to... I'm at war.
我不能隨便... 我在打仗
I'm losing.
我面臨失敗
What do you think I should do?
你覺得我該怎麼做
I never thought that dragons would exist again.
我從未想到巨龍能重現於世
No one did.
所有人都沒想到
The people who follow you
那些追隨你的人
know that you made something impossible happen.
知道你實現了不可能的事
Maybe that helps them believe
或許這也令他們相信
that you can make other impossible things happen.
你也可以實現其他不可能的事
Build a world that's different
建立一個全新的世界
from the shit one they've always known.
不同於他們熟知的醜惡人間
But if you use them to melt castles and burn cities
但如果你駕龍熔化城堡 焚燬城市
you're not different.
你就沒那麼特別了
You're just more of the same.
而是與其他統治者一般無二
Don't lunge.
不要貿然突刺
Don't go where your enemy leads you.
不要被敵人牽着鼻子走
Up.
起來
And don’t... Don't fight someone like her in the first place.
不要... 壓根兒就不要跟她這樣的人打
Nice sword.
好劍
Very nice dagger.
上好的匕♥首
If they haven't contributed the right amount of grain to the stores
到時候 還沒向儲備庫繳足糧食的人
then I'm afraid they'll have to make due with what they've brought.
恐怕就只有自己帶來的口糧可喫
We can't...
我們不能...
It's been a while since I trained.
我很久沒訓練了
I can go and find the master of arms for you my lady.
我可以幫你找教頭來 小姐
He didn't beat the Hound.
他沒打敗過獵狗
You did.
你做到了
I want to train with you.
我想和你練
You swore to serve both my mother's daughters
你向我母親發誓效忠她的兩個女兒
didn't you?
不是嗎
Move aside Podrick.
讓開 波德瑞克
You can't use that my lady. It's too small.
你不能用這把劍 小姐 太小了
I won't cut you. Don't worry.
我不會到傷你的 別擔心
I'll try not to.
我也儘量
Who taught you how to do that?
誰教你的本事
No one.
無名之輩
What do you think of her? Who?
你怎麼看她 誰
I believe you know of whom I speak.
我相信你知道我在講誰
I think she has a good heart.
我覺得她心眼好
A good heart?
心眼好
I've noticed you staring at her good heart.
你盯着她的好心眼不放 我可看見了
There's no time for that.
這可不是說笑的時候
I saw the Night King Davos. I looked into his eyes.
我見過夜王 戴佛斯 我跟他對峙過
How many men do we have in the North to fight him?
我們北境有多少人對抗他
Less?
一萬 也許更小?
Fewer. What?
更少 什麼
Speaking of good hearts... Missandei of Naath.
說到心眼好 納斯島的彌桑黛
Ser Davos Lord Snow.
戴佛斯爵士 雪諾大人
King Snow isn't it?
是雪諾國王 不是嗎
No that doesn't sound right.
不對 聽着彆扭
King Jon? It doesn't matter.
瓊恩國王 那不重要
Forgive me but may I ask a question?
恕我冒昧 能提個問題嗎
Of course.
當然
Your name is Jon Snow but your father's name was Ned Stark?
你叫瓊恩·雪諾 但你父親叫奈德·史塔克
I'm a bastard.
我是私生子
My mother and father weren't married.
我父母沒結婚
Is the custom different in Naath?
納斯島的風俗不同嗎
We don't have marriage in Naath
納斯島沒有婚姻
so the concept of a bastard doesn't exist.
所以私生子的概念不存在
That sounds... liberating.
聽上去...挺開放
Why did you leave your homeland?
你爲什麼離開家鄉
I was stolen away by slavers.
我是被奴隸販子搶走的
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
If I may how did a slave girl
敢問一個奴隸女孩是如何
come to advise Daenerys Targaryen?
成爲丹妮莉絲·坦格利安的顧問的
She bought me from my master and set me free.
她從我主人手中買♥下我 給我自由
That was good of her.
她真是好心
Of course you're serving her now aren't you?
當然 你現在侍奉她了 不是嗎
I serve my queen because I want to serve my queen.
我侍奉我的女王是因爲我想侍奉她
Because I believe in her.
因爲我相信她
And if you wanted to sail home to Naath tomorrow?
如果你明天想坐船回納斯島呢
Then she would give me a ship and wish me good fortune.
她會給我一艘船並祝我好運
You believe that?
你這樣相信
I know it.
我知道是這樣
All of us who came with her from Essos
我們所有從厄索斯追隨她而來的人
we believe in her.
都相信她
She's not our queen because she's the daughter
她成爲我們的女王不是因爲
of some king we never knew.
她父親是某個我們沒聽說過的國王
She's the queen we chose.
她是我們選擇的女王
Will you forgive me if I switch sides?
要是我投奔她們 你會原諒我嗎
Is that a Greyjoy ship?
那是葛雷喬伊的船嗎
Halt!

Jon.
瓊恩
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在這裏
S Sansa...
珊莎
is she all right?
她還好嗎
What you did for her...
你爲她做的事
is the only reason I'm not killing you.
是唯一阻止我殺你的理由
We heard your uncle attacked your fleet.
聽說你叔叔攻擊了你們的艦隊
We thought you were dead.
我們以爲你死了
I should be.
我本該死了
Your sister?
你姐姐呢
Euron has her.
攸倫抓住了她
I came to ask the queen to help me get her back.
我來請求女王幫我救她回來
The queen is gone.
女王不在此地
Where did she go?
她去哪裏了
Get the horses watered!
飲馬
All the gold's safely through the gates of King's Landing.
全部黃金已安全送入君臨
Good.
很好
We need to get the last of these wagons
我們需要在天黑之前
over the Blackwater Rush before nightfall.
讓最後一批馬車渡過黑水河
The head of the line is ambushed
如果前頭中了埋伏
the tail will never be able to reinforce in time.
後方根本來不及增援
Well we are stretched a bit thin.
我們的隊伍確實拖得有點長
With your permission
你如果同意
flogging stragglers has a marked effect on mobility.
鞭打掉隊的士兵能有效提高行軍速度
Let's give them fair warning first.
先好好警告他們
These men fought well at Highgarden.
這些人在高庭戰鬥得很出色
Now get it on this thing.
搬到上面去
Lift!

Ser Jaime. Rickon.
詹姆爵士 瑞肯
Dickon.
狄肯
I hear you fought bravely at Highgarden.
聽說你在高庭作戰很英勇
Your first battle?
第一次參戰嗎
And?
怎樣
It was glorious.
很榮耀
Come on your father's not here.
得了 你父親不在這兒
All my life we've been pledged to House Tyrell.
從小到大 我們家一直效忠提利爾家族
I knew some of those men. I hunted with them.
裏面有我認識的人 一起打過獵
They didn't deserve to die.
他們不該死
But Lady Olenna chose to betray her queen
可奧蓮娜夫人選擇背叛她的女王
and support the Targaryen girl.
轉而支持坦格利安家的丫頭
So here we are.
所以纔有今天
I didn't expect it to smell like that.
沒想到戰場會是那種氣味
Men shit themselves when they die.
人死的時候屎尿橫流
Didn't they teach you that at fancy lad school?
你們公子哥兒學堂裏沒教這個嗎
Well I learned it when I was five.
我五歲就學到了
What?
怎麼了
Listen.

Spears and shields! Spears and shields!
長矛盾牌準備 長矛盾牌準備
What is it? Get in line!
什麼情況 列隊
Spears and shields! Spears and shields!
長矛盾牌準備 長矛盾牌準備
Get in line now!
快列隊
Form up! Come on lads!
列隊 快 小子們
Guard those wagons!
守住貨車
Form a line! Form a line!
列隊 列隊
Round those spears!
長矛擺成圓陣
Shield wall!
組成盾牆
Fill the gaps!
補上空位
Archers steady! Hold together!
弓箭手 穩住 隊伍收攏
Archers! Look alive!
弓箭手 快點
Get tight!
收緊
Get in line boys!
列隊 夥計們
Ready! Here they come!
準備 他們來了
Courage lads! Courage!
迎戰 小子們 迎戰
Wait! Wait for it!
別慌 等待時機
Spears out!
長矛準備
Spears out! Steady! Hold the line!
長矛準備 穩住 保持陣型
Get back to King's Landing. I'm not abandoning my army.
快回君臨 我不會丟下我的部隊
You're the commander not a damn infantryman.
你是指揮官 不是他媽的步兵
Those fuckers are about to swamp us.
那羣雜種會把我們踩成肉泥
We can hold them off.
我們擋得住
Dracarys!
龍焰
Hold the line!
保持陣型
Hold!
穩住
Hold it lads! Hold the line!
保持陣型 小子們 保持陣型
Throw it!

Hold!
挺住
Draw!
開弓
Loose!

Archers! Archers!
弓箭手 弓箭手
Archers with me!
弓箭手 跟我來
Archers to the line! To the line!
弓箭手 列隊 列隊
Nock! Nock!
搭弓 搭弓
Draw!
開弓
Loose! Loose!
放 放
Run!

Qyburn's scorpion is over there.
科本的巨蠍在那邊
Go get it then.
那就去啊
I can't shoot with one hand.
我單手操作不來
Come on!

Need help!
救命
Where are you?
你在哪兒
你們的人不會打仗
Take cover!
找掩護
Come on you fucker.
來啊 混♥蛋
Dracarys.
龍焰
Flee you idiot.
跑啊 傻瓜
Come on boy. Come on!
走 夥計 駕
You idiot. You fucking idiot.
你這個傻瓜 該死的傻瓜
I'm not here to murder.
我並非爲殺戮而來
Bend the knee and join me.
跪下 效忠我
Or refuse... and die.
若是拒絕 死路一條



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們