東海望
You could've killed me.
你差點要了我的命
The fuck were you doing back there?
你剛纔那是幹什麼
Ending the war.
結束戰爭
Killing her.
殺了她
You saw the dragon between you and her?
你跟她之間有頭龍 看到了嗎
And?
那還犯傻
Listen to me cunt.
聽着 你這操蛋傢伙
Till I get what I'm owed
在我拿到應得的獎賞之前
a dragon doesn't get to kill you
龍別想要你的命
you don't get to kill you
你也別想要自個的命
only I get to kill you.
只有我能要你的命
That was only one of them.
那只是其中之一
She has two more.
她還有兩頭呢
If she decides to use them to really use them...
如果她決定用它們 動起真格來
You're fucked. Don't you mean we're fucked?
你就完蛋了 是我們完蛋了吧
No I do not.
不 我不會完蛋
Dragons are where our partnership ends.
我們的合作關係到龍爲止
I'm not gonna be around when those things
等那些傢伙圍着君臨噴火
start spitting fire on King's Landing.
我纔不會露面呢
I have to tell Cersei.
我得告訴瑟曦
May as well jump back in that river.
你直接跳回河裏得了
I know what Cersei has told you.
我知道瑟曦對你們說了什麼
That I've come to destroy your cities
我來是爲了毀滅你們的城市
burn down your homes
焚盡你們的家園
murder you and orphan your children.
屠殺你們 讓你們的孩子變成孤兒
That's Cersei Lannister not me.
那是瑟曦·蘭尼斯特 不是我
I'm not here to murder
我並非爲殺戮而來
and all I want to destroy
我想摧毀的
is the wheel that has rolled over rich and poor
是碾壓世間所有窮人和富人
to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world.
獨獨令瑟曦·蘭尼斯特之流受益的車輪
I offer you a choice
我給你們一個選擇
bend the knee and join me.
跪下 效忠我
Together we will leave
我們攜手並肩
the world a better place than we found it.
讓世界變得更加美好
Or refuse...
若是拒絕
and die.
受死
Step forward my lord.
上前 大人
You will not kneel?
你不肯屈膝嗎
I already have a queen.
我已經有女王了
My sister.
我老姐
She wasn't your queen until recently though was she?
她不久前還不是你的女王 對嗎
When she murdered your rightful queen
直到她謀害了你那位合法的王后
and destroyed House Tyrell for all time.
將提利爾家族趕盡殺絕
So it appears your allegiances are somewhat flexible.
如此看來你的忠心是可以變通的
There are no easy choices in war.
戰爭中哪有輕易的抉擇
Say what you will about your sister
隨你怎麼說你姐姐
she was born in Westeros.
她生在維斯特洛
She's lived here all her life.
她一輩子在這裏過活
You on the other hand
而你
murdered your own father
殺害親生父親
and chose to support a foreign invader.
投靠一個外來的侵略者
One with no ties to this land...
她與這片土地毫無瓜葛
with an army of savages at her back.
還帶着一支蠻子軍隊
You will not trade your honor for your life.
你不願拿榮譽換取性命
I respect that.
我尊重你的選擇
Perhaps he could take the Black Your Grace.
或許他可以穿上黑衣 陛下
Whatever else he is he is a true soldier.
不管怎樣 他確實勇猛善戰
He'd be invaluable at the Wall.
在絕境長城會很有價值
You cannot send me to the Wall.
你無權打發我去長城
You are not my queen.
你不是我的女王
You will have to kill me too.
你得把我也殺掉
Step back and shut your mouth.
退回去 閉上嘴
Who are you?
你是誰
A stupid boy.
一個傻小子
I am Dickon Tarly
我是狄肯·塔利
son of Randyll Tarly.
藍道·塔利之子
You are the future of your house.
你是你家族的未來
This war has already wiped one great house from the world.
這場戰爭已經導致一大家族慘遭滅門
Don't let it happen again. Bend the knee.
不要讓悲劇重演 屈膝稱臣吧
I will not.
絕不
Your Grace nothing scrubs bold notions from a man's head
陛下 在黑牢裏關上幾周
like a few weeks in a dark cell.
保準殺掉他的銳氣
I meant what I said.
我言出必行
I'm not here to put men in chains.
我不是來囚禁他們的
If that becomes an option many will take it.
一旦開此先例 必有衆多後來者效仿
I gave them a choice.
我給了他們選擇
They made it.
他們也做出了選擇
Your Grace if you start beheading entire families
陛下 滿門砍頭這種事情一旦開始...
I'm not beheading anyone.
我不會砍任何人的頭
Your Grace.
陛下
Lord Randyll Tarly Dickon Tarly
藍道·塔利伯爵 狄肯·塔利
I Daenerys of House Targaryen First of My Name
我 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉絲一世
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons
解放者 龍之母
sentence you to die.
判你們死刑
Dracarys.
龍焰
My my lord...
大人
How many men did we lose?
我們損失了多少人
We haven't done a full accounting.
還沒有統計清楚
It's not only armies that win wars.
贏得戰爭不僅依靠軍隊
We have the Tyrell gold we have the Iron Bank behind us.
我們有提利爾的金子 有鐵金庫的支持
We can buy mercenaries.
我們可以買僱傭兵
Not the same as our men but they'll fight
雖然和我們的人不一樣 但只要給夠錢
if they're well paid which they will be.
他們就會戰鬥 而錢不成問題
I just saw the Dothraki fight.
我剛親眼看到多斯拉克人戰鬥
They'll beat any mercenary army.
任何僱傭兵都不是他們的對手
They'll beat any army I've ever seen.
我見過的任何軍隊都不是他們的對手
Killing our men wasn't war for them it was sport.
殺我們的人對他們來說不是打仗 是消遣
Her dragon burnt a thousand wagons.
她的龍燒燬了上千馬車
Qyburn's scorpion fired bolts bigger than you.
科本的巨蠍發射的弩箭比你的個頭還大
They couldn't stop it. And she has three of them.
也阻擋不了它 何況她有三頭龍
This isn't a war we can win.
這場戰爭我們打不贏
So what do we do?
那我們怎麼辦
Sue for peace?
求和嗎
I sit on her father's throne
我霸佔着她父親的王座
the father you betrayed and murdered.
你背叛並殺死了她父親
And in her mind she's winning.
現在她篤定自己就要贏了
What sort of offer do you think she'd make?
你說她會提出什麼條件
Maybe we can count on Tyrion to intercede on our behalf
說不定可以指望提利昂出面求情
by way of apology for murdering our father and son.
算是表達他對害死父親和我們的兒子的歉意
He didn't.
不是他乾的
You saw the crossbow you saw his body.
你看到了弩弓和父親的屍體
I'm not talking about Father.
我說的不是父親
Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey. He had nothing to do with it.
提利昂沒有殺喬佛裏 那件事跟他無關
After all this time
這麼久了你還信他
it still amazes me that you It was Olenna.
真是令我驚訝 是奧蓮娜
She confessed before she died.
她臨死前承認的
And this was before or after
那是在她
she drank the poison you so kindly provided her?
飲下你好心提供的毒藥之前還是之後呢
After.
之後
And you believed her?
而你相信她說的話
If you were Olenna would you rather have seen
如果你是奧蓮娜 你會更樂意孫女
your granddaughter married to Joffrey or Tommen?
嫁給喬佛裏還是託曼
Which one would Margaery have been better able to control?
他們誰更容易被瑪格麗控制
Which one would have made Olenna the true ruler of the Seven Kingdoms?
誰能讓奧蓮娜成爲七國真正的統治者
She was telling the truth.
她說的是實話
I shouldn't have listened to you.
我就不該聽你的
She should have died screaming.
應該讓她尖叫着死去
She's dead like her son
她已經死了 她的兒子
her grandchildren her whole house.
孫輩 整個家族都死了
And if we don't find a way out of this war
我們要是不能設法結束這場戰爭
we'll follow them.
只會跟他們殊途同歸
So we fight and die or we submit and die.
決戰到底是死 投降也是死
I know my choice.
我知道自己會選哪條路
A soldier should know his.
戰士也該知道自己要選哪條路
They're beautiful aren't they?
它們真美 不是嗎
It wasn't the word I was thinking of but...
我不會這樣形容 但是
but yes they are.
它們的確很美
Gorgeous beasts.
華麗的猛獸
They're not beasts to me.
對我而言 它們不是猛獸
No matter how big they get
無論它們長到多大
or how terrifying to everyone else
或在其他人眼裏有多麼可怕
they're my children.
它們是我的孩子
You weren't gone long.
你回來得很快
No.
是的
And?
怎樣
And I have fewer enemies today than I did yesterday.
我今日的敵人已少於昨日
You're not sure how you feel about that.
你感到喜憂參半
No I'm not.
的確如此
How many men did your army kill taking Winterfell back from the Boltons?
你從波頓家族手中奪回臨冬城時殺了多少人
Thousands.
數千人
We both want to help people.
你我都想幫助人民
We can only help them from a position of strength.
但只有掌握了力量 我們才能幫助他們
Sometimes strength is terrible.
力量有時候是可怕的
When you first came here
你們剛來的時候
Ser Davos said you took a knife in the heart for your people.
戴佛斯爵士說你爲了你的人民心口捱過刀子
Ser Davos gets carried away.
戴佛斯爵太激動了
So it was a figure of speech?
那就是比喻的說法了
這個人自稱是你的朋友 卡麗熙
他是我的朋友
Your Grace.
陛下
Jon Snow this is Ser Jorah Mormont
瓊恩·雪諾 這是喬拉·莫爾蒙爵士
an old friend.
一個老朋友
I served with your father.
我與你父親一同服役過
He was a great man.
他是個了不起的人
You look strong.
你看上去很健康
You found a cure?
你的病治好了
I wouldn't be here if I hadn't.
否則我就不能站在這裏了
I return to your service my queen
我回來服侍您了 女王
if you'll have me.
如果您願意接納我
It would be my honor.
榮幸之至
Ravens.
信鴉
We need to send ravens.
我們要派出信鴉
I put very little stock in it myself.
我個人不太相信
Prophecies of doom are never in short supply
關於末日的預言向來不少
especially when winter comes.
尤其是冬天到來之際
I remember Wolkan.
我記得沃肯
A little timid but a sharp mind.
有一點膽小 但腦子是靈光的
Eh the North has dulled many good maesters' wits.
北境可讓許多好學士不再靈光了
Hard to say whether it's the cold the drink
說不好是氣候和飲酒的影響
or the company.
還是人的問題
A crippled boy claims to have seen
一個殘廢男孩聲稱
dead men on the march beyond the Wall
看到死人在絕境長城外行軍
thanks to the magical help of a raven with three eyes?
藉助一隻三眼烏鴉的魔法
Yes it is a bit much.
是有點兒過
Still we ought to write back Brandon Stark.
但我們還是要回信 布蘭登·史塔克
The crippled boy. Do you know him?
那個殘廢男孩 你認識他
I led him through the Wall years ago.
幾年前是我帶他出的長城
I saw him go beyond the Wall.
我親眼見他出了長城
And?
所以呢
Somehow a crippled boy
一個殘廢男孩 不知怎的
survived for years beyond the Wall when no one else could.
在長城之外無人能生存之地存活了幾年
Not the Night's Watch not the wildlings no one.
守夜人不能 野人不能 沒人能
Perhaps we ought to listen to what he has to say.
或許我們該聽聽他想說什麼
Perhaps you need more scribing work to discipline your mind.
或許你該再多抄些書醒醒腦子
I sense a more detailed proposal is forthcoming?
想必你有更詳細的建議要講
Everyone in Westeros trusts and respects you.
維斯特洛的每個人都相信你們 尊重你們
If you tell people the threat is real they'll believe it.
如果你們告訴人民威脅真的存在 他們會相信
If you advise all the lords to send their men north
如果你們建議領主們派人北上守衛長城
to hold the Wall they'll do it.
他們會照做
And if you tell every maester in the Citadel
要是你們告訴學城的每一位學士
to search every word of every faded scroll
從每一個古舊的卷軸裏
about the Long Night
搜尋關於長夜的字句
they may find something that lets us defeat
他們也許會找到辦法
the Army of the Dead for good.
一勞永逸地打敗死人軍團
It could be done.
可以這麼幹
And this news could be authentic.
這個消息可能是真實的
It's possible.
有這個可能
It's also possible that this message
還有另一種可能
is part of a ploy by the Dragon Queen
這是龍女王的計謀
to lure southern armies away
把南方的軍隊
from the lands they are currently defending
調離他們目前鎮守的地域
to open those lands to easy conquest.
她好長驅直入
That does seem far more likely
相比與殘廢交談的神奇小鳥
than magic birds talking to cripples.
這個解釋的可能性大多了
Archmaester please.
博士 拜託
It's real.
這是真的
I've seen it.
我親眼見過
We will write to Maester Wolkan
我們將去信臨冬城
at Winterfell for clarification.
向沃肯學士詢問此事
I promise you we will get to the truth of it one way or another.
我向你保證 我們一定能查明真僞
Archmaester please That will be all Tarly.
博士 拜託 就這樣 塔利
It brings to mind the work of Jenny of Oldstones
我不禁想起了荒石城的簡妮
the charlatan who claimed
那個宣稱自己
descent from the children of the forest.
擁有森林之子血統的騙子
Don't forget the prophet Lodos
別忘了先知羅德斯
who promised that the Drowned
他信誓旦旦地說
God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror.
淹神即將再起 毀滅征服者伊耿
Ah Lodos.
啊 那個羅德斯
Is he the one whose father and brother were just burnt alive?
前不久被活活燒死的就是他的父親和弟弟嗎
I'm afraid so.
應該是的
Horrible business.
真可怕
I haven't had the heart to tell him yet.
我還沒忍心告訴他
He's a good lad.
他是個好孩子
Right.
對了
The ravenry was falling apart the last time I checked.
我上次檢查時發現鴉舍快塌了
All rulers demand that people bend the knee.
所有統治者都要求人民下跪
That's why they're rulers.
所以他們是統治者
She gave Tarly a choice
她給了塔利選擇的機會
a man who had taken up arms against her.
對方興兵作亂 武力反抗
What else could she do?
她還能怎麼辦
Not burn him alive alongside his son?
不把他跟兒子一起燒死
I am her Hand not her head.
我是女王之手 不是女王之首
I can't make her decisions for her.
我不能替她做決定
That's what I used to tell myself about her father.
當初侍奉她父親 我也常常這樣安慰自己
I found the traitors but I wasn't the one burning them alive.
叛徒是我發現的 但燒死他們的不是我
I was only a purveyor of information.
我不過是提供情報的人
It's what I told myself when I watched them beg for mercy
看着他們討饒的時候 我就這樣告訴自己
I'm not the one doing it.
反正不是我♥乾的
When the pitch of their screams rose higher
當他們的尖叫越來越刺耳
I'm not the one doing it.
反正不是我♥乾的
When their hair caught fire
當他們的頭髮着火
and the smell of their burning flesh filled the throne room
血肉燃燒的焦糊味充滿整個王座廳
I'm not the one doing it.
反正不是我♥乾的
Daenerys is not her father.
丹妮莉絲不是她父親
And she never will be
永遠不會是
with the right counsel.
只要輔佐得當
You need to find a way to make her listen.
你得想辦法讓她聽進去
Who's that for? Jon Snow.
給誰的信 瓊恩·雪諾
Did you read it?
你看過了嗎
It's a sealed scroll for the King in the North.
這是給北境之王的密信
What's it say?
裏面說什麼
Nothing good.
不是好事
I thought Arya was dead.
我以爲艾莉亞死了
I thought Bran was dead.
我以爲布蘭死了
I'm happy for you.
我爲你感到高興
You don't look happy.
你看起來並不高興
Bran saw the Night King and his army
布蘭看見夜王正率領大軍
marching towards Eastwatch.
向東海望行進
If they make it past the Wall...
如果它們越過了長城
The Wall has kept them out for thousands of years presumably.
根據傳說 長城已經阻擋了它們數千年
I need to go home.
我得回家
You said you don't have enough men.
你說過你們人手不足
We'll fight with the men we have.
我們有多少上多少
Unless you'll join us.
除非你加入我們
And give the country to Cersei?
然後把王國拱手讓給瑟曦
As soon as I march away she marches in.
我前腳出征北上 她後腳就率軍接管
Perhaps not.
也許不會
Cersei thinks the Army of the Dead is nothing but a story
瑟曦以爲死人軍團只是奶媽們
made up by wet nurses to frighten children.
編出來嚇唬孩子的故事
What if we prove her wrong?
要是我們證明她錯了呢
I don't think she'll come see the dead at my invitation.
我認爲她不會應我之邀來看死人
So bring the dead to her.
那就把死人帶給她看
I thought that was what we were trying to avoid.
我以爲那正是我們想要避免的
We don't have to bring the whole army.
不需要帶去整支死人軍團
Only one soldier.
一個死人士兵就夠了
Is that possible?
能做到嗎
The first wight I ever saw
我見過的第一個屍鬼
was brought into Castle Black from beyond the Wall.
就是從長城外帶到黑城堡的
Bring one of these things down to King's Landing
那就帶一個去君臨
and show her the truth.
把事實擺在她眼前
Anything you bring back will be useless
你帶什麼去都沒用
unless Cersei grants us an audience
除非瑟曦肯接見我們
and is somehow convinced not to murder us
並且奇蹟般地同意
the moment we set foot in the capital.
不在我們剛踏足都城時就痛下殺手
The only person she listens to is Jaime.
瑟曦只聽詹姆的建議
He might listen to me.
他可能會聽我一言
And how would you get into King's Landing?
那你要怎麼進君臨城
I can smuggle you in
我可以偷偷送你進城
but if the gold cloaks were to recognize you
但如果金袍子認出你
I'm warning you I'm not a fighter.
醜話說在前頭 我可不是戰士
Well it will all be for nothing
但如果我們手裏沒有死人
if we don't have one of these dead men.
這一切都是徒勞
Fair point.
說得不錯
How do you propose to find one?
你打算怎麼弄到一個
With the queen's permission I'll go north and take one.
女王允許的話 我可以北上抓一個回來
You asked me to find a cure so I could serve you.
您讓我去找治癒的辦法 好爲您效力
Allow me to serve you.
讓我盡一份力吧
The Free Folk will help us.
自由民會幫我們的
They know the real north better than anyone.
沒人比他們更瞭解真正的北境
They won't follow Ser Jorah.
他們不會聽喬拉爵士的命令
They won't have to.
他們不需要聽他的命令
You can't lead a raid beyond the Wall.
您不能親自領隊出長城
You're not in the Night's Watch anymore
您已經不是守夜人了
you're King in the North.
您是北境之王
I'm the only one here who's fought them.
這裏只有我跟它們交過手
I'm the only one here who knows them.
只有我熟悉它們
I haven't given you permission to leave.
我還沒允許你離開
With respect Your Grace I don't need your permission.
恕我直言 陛下 我不需要你允許
I am a king.
我是個國王
And I came here
我來到這裏
knowing that you could have your men behead me
明知道你也許會叫人砍我的頭
or your dragons burn me alive.
或是讓你的龍將我活活燒死
I put my trust in you a stranger
可我還是信任你 信任一個陌生人
because I knew it was the best chance for my people
因爲我知道這是我的人民最好的機會
for all our people.
所有人最好的機會
Now I'm asking you to trust in a stranger...
現在我請你也信任一個陌生人
because it's our best chance.
因爲這是我們最好的機會
The King in the North should stay in the North.
北境之王應該留在北境
We did not choose you to rule us my lady.
我們沒有選您來統領我們 小姐
But perhaps we should have.
或許我們應該選您纔對
The Knights of the Vale came here for you Lady Stark.
艾林谷的騎兵爲您而來 史塔克小姐
You are very kind my lords.
諸位大人一派赤誠
But Jon is our king.
但瓊恩纔是我們的國王
He is doing what he thinks is best.
他在做他認爲最正確的事
I warned Jon this would happen.
我早就提醒過瓊恩
That he couldn't leave the North
他不能就這麼拋下北境
and expect it to just sit and wait for him like Ghost.
還指望大家像白靈一樣乖乖坐着等他
He didn't. He trusted you to hold it for him.
他沒有 他指望你幫他維持局面
Well he's not making it easy. The Northern lords are proud.
他可給我出了個難題 北境的領主桀驁難馴
These are Mother and Father's chambers.
這是母親和父親的房間
And?
那又怎樣
Nothing.
沒什麼
Don't do that.
別這樣
What? Say what you mean.
什麼 想什麼就直說
You always liked nice things.
你一直喜歡精緻的東西
They made you feel better than everyone.
它們讓你感覺高人一等
Are you angry with me?
你生我的氣嗎
They were insulting Jon
他們詆譭瓊恩
and you sat there and listened.
而你聽憑他們議論
I listened to their complaints
我是在傾聽他們的抱怨
which is my responsibility as Lady of Winterfell.
那是我作爲臨冬城領主的職責
Their opinions are important to you.
他們的意見對你很重要
Glover has men Royce has .
葛洛佛有五百人 羅伊斯有兩千人
Offend them and Jon loses his army.
得罪他們 瓊恩就無兵可用
Not if they lose their heads first.
讓他們先掉了腦袋就不會
Winterfell didn't just fall into our hands.
臨冬城不是輕易落到我們手裏的
We took it back
是我們搶回來的
and the Mormonts and the Hornwoods
藉助莫爾蒙家 霍伍德家
and the wildlings and the Vale.
野人和艾林谷
All of us working together.
是所有人合力奪回來的
Now I'm sure cutting off heads is very satisfying
我知道砍人腦袋能得一時暢快
but that's not the way you get people to work together.
但那可不是團結衆人的辦法
And if Jon doesn't come back
而且如果瓊恩回不來
you'll need their support...
你需要他們的支持
so you can work together
然後團結一致
to give you what you really want.
促成你真正的願望
How can you even think such a horrible thing?
你怎麼有這種可怕的想法
You're thinking it right now.
這正是你現在的想法
You don't want to be
你也不願這樣
but the thought just won't go away.
但這個念頭揮之不去
I have work to do.
我還有事
My lady.
告退
Last time I was here I killed my father with a crossbow.
上次身處此地 我剛剛用弩弓殺了父親
Last time I was here you killed my son with wildfire.
上次身處此地 你剛剛用野火殺了我兒子
There's a path to the left that hugs the cliff.
左邊有一條小路可以上崖
The guards hardly ever patrol it.
衛兵很少巡視
Too many steps.
臺階太多
You're not staying here?
你不留在這裏嗎
I've got my own business in Flea Bottom.
我去跳蚤窩辦件私事
What if someone takes the boat?
有人把船拖走了怎麼辦
Then we're fucked. Best hurry.
那我們就完蛋了 抓緊辦事吧
We don't have time for this.
我們沒時間幹這個
We should be preparing the city for a siege.
我們應該準備迎接圍城戰
The Dothraki are coming.
多斯拉克人要來了
All the more reason for you to train.
所以你更要訓練啊
Unless you plan on fighting Dothraki year olds.
除非你打算挑着多斯拉克人小孩打
Well I seem to recall them giving you a bit of trouble as well.
我記得多斯拉克人也給你添了點兒麻煩
And here I am ready to train.
所以我來這兒 準備練上一把
Why down here?
爲什麼到地下
I don't think you want people to see
我猜你還不想給人瞧見
how you look swinging that thing yet.
你揮舞那玩意兒的醜態
Today might be the day I kill you by accident.
我今天說不定會失手殺了你
Oh you won't be swinging it at me.
要陪你練劍的可不是我
I'll leave you to it.
你們慢慢聊
I needed to see you.
我需要見你
And I knew you'd never agree to meet.
我知道你不會同意見面
You made me look like a complete fool.
你可把我騙苦了
I thought I'd surprise you by hitting Casterly Rock
我以爲發兵凱巖城會是一次奇襲
but you were three steps ahead of me.
可一切早就在你意料之中
Abandoned the family home completely unsentimental.
棄守家園 毫不感情用事
Father would have been proud.
父親會爲你驕傲的
Don't talk about Father. Listen to me
不許提父親 聽我說...
I once told Bronn
我對波隆說過
that if I ever saw you again I'd cut you in half.
再見到你就把你砍成兩半
It'll take you a while with a sparring sword.
用那把鈍劍 你得砍好一會兒
He was going to execute me.
他當時要處死我
He knew I was innocent.
明知道我是無辜的
He didn't hate me because of anything I did
他恨我不爲我做的任何事
he hated me because of what I am.
他恨我只因爲我是我
A little monster sent to punish him.
上天派來懲罰他的怪物
Did he... did he think...
難道他以爲
did he think I wanted to be born this way?
我想要生作這副模樣
Did he think I chose it? What do you want?!
他難道以爲我有得選 你來幹什麼
Daenerys will win this war.
丹妮莉絲會贏得這場戰爭
You're a military man.
你是軍人
You must know there's no way around that.
你心裏清楚敗局已定
Daenerys is not her father.
丹妮莉絲和他父親不一樣
She's even willing to suspend the hostilities
她甚至願意休戰
if Cersei agrees to certain terms.
只要瑟曦答應她的條件
If you want Cersei to bend the knee
如果你想要瑟曦屈膝投降
you can ask her yourself.
你自己去問她好了
I don't. And Daenerys doesn't.
不是的 丹妮莉絲並無此意
Not right now anyway.
至少不是現在
She has a more important request.
她有更重要的事情要談
I wasn't sure I'd find you.
我以爲可能找不到你了
Thought you might still be rowing.
想着你可能還在划船
I looked in shops taverns brothels.
我找遍了店鋪 酒館 妓院
Should have known to come straight to the Street of Steel.
早該想到直接來鋼鐵街
Aren't you worried about the gold cloaks?
你就不怕金袍子
Haven't been here in years.
我好多年沒來這裏了
Why should they recognize me?
他們怎麼認得出我
Sometimes I hardly do.
有時候我自己都認不出
Nothing fucks you harder than time.
歲月無情催人老
Anybody give you any trouble?
有人找你麻煩嗎
Here I am arming Lannisters
我在這兒爲蘭尼斯特打造兵器
and I never get a second look.
沒人看我第二眼
But you were right.
你說得對
Safest place for me was right under the queen's nose.
最安全的地方是女王的鼻子底下
Don't be so sure.
別那麼肯定
Safety is never a permanent state of affairs.
永遠高枕無憂是不可能的
Bad things are coming.
邪物將至
You came to get me. You want me to come with you.
你是來接我的 你想讓我跟你走
Well the thing you need to understand is... I'm ready.
你要知道... 我準備好了
You... Let's go.
你... 我們走
You should know what you're heading into.
你應該知道你即將面臨的局面
What do you think I've been thinking about
你認爲我每掄一下鐵錘的時候
with every swing of the hammer?
都在想些什麼
How happy I am making weapons
在想我爲這個殺害我父親的家族
for the family that killed my father?
鍛造兵器多麼幸福嗎
The family that tried to kill me?
他們連我也想殺
I've been getting ready.
我時刻準備着
I never knew what for
我不知道準備迎接什麼
but I've always known I'd know it when it comes.
但我相信時候到了自然知道
You might want to bring one of those swords.
你可能需要帶上一把劍
I don't know much about swinging swords.
我不太會使劍
But this
但這個
this I know.
這個我會
Keep your father's name to yourself.
你父親的姓氏要保密
Situation's complicated enough already.
情況夠複雜的了
Well who should I say I am?
那我該說我是誰
I told you Clovis if we don't get out of here soon
我說了 克洛維斯 我們不趕緊走的話
someone's going to... You there!
就會有人... 那邊的
No weapons friends. I promise.
沒有武器 朋友 我保證
What can I do for you?
二位有什麼需要的
Is that your boat? It is.
是你的船嗎 是
The docks are that way. That they are.
碼頭在那邊 的確
I try to stay away from them
我特意躲遠一些
to avoid good men such as yourselves.
以避開二位這樣的正人君子
Still five gold dragons? Are you joking?
還是五枚金龍嗎 開玩笑吧
You must be even older than you look.
你的年紀一定比看上去還老
十五枚 十五枚 . ?!
Apiece.
每人
I can't say it was a pleasure doing business with you.
我沒法說跟二位相處甚歡
What's in the boat?
船上是什麼
Not more gold.
不是金子
Wine?
酒嗎
I like wine. Or hams.
我喜歡酒 火腿也好
Come have a look.
過來瞧瞧
Fermented crab. What?
醉蟹 什麼
Fermented crab.
醉蟹
One bucket of this triples a brothel's earnings for the week.
一桶這玩意兒能讓妓院每週多賺三倍
A man thinks he's done.
男人覺得完事了
He's ready to go back to his loving family.
準備打道回府
But before he gets his breeches up
不等他提起褲子
his lady of the hour pops a tiny spoon of that into his mouth.
陪睡的小妞喂一小勺這個到他嘴裏
Five minutes later he's back in the race.
五分鐘後 他就重振雄風了
Here have a taste.
來 嚐嚐
I'd hurry to your favorite establishment
我建議二位快去你們最愛的窯子
or you'll put a hole in that chainmail.
否則鎖子甲上就要打個洞咯
Oi dwarf!
喂 侏儒
I really wouldn't try any more
我真的不建議再多喫
until you see how the first bite hits you.
等領教了第一口的勁道你們就知道了
That dwarf...
那個侏儒
Where'd you get that scar?
你的傷疤怎麼弄的
Fish hook. Some men you just can't teach.
魚鉤 有些人蠢得沒救
We was looking for a dwarf with a scar like that a while back.
我們前陣子就在搜捕有這麼一道疤的侏儒
Perhaps there's some arrangement?
要不咱們商量商量
Arrangement?
商量商量
You gonna arrange to pay us more than Queen Cersei...
莫非你能商量出比瑟曦女王還好的條件...
This is Gendry.
這是詹德利
He'll do.
好身手
Go go go.
走 走 走
I could give you something.
我可以給您配些藥
That won't be necessary.
沒必要
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Why was Qyburn here?
科本來做什麼
He's the Hand of the Queen. Why are you here?
他是女王之手 你來做什麼
I met with Tyrion.
我見過提利昂了
What did our brother have to say?
我們的弟弟說了什麼
Daenerys wants to meet.
丹妮莉絲想會面
To discuss her surrender?
商討她的投降條件嗎
To discuss an armistice.
討論停戰條件
She's just won a great victory. Why would she want a truce now?
她剛剛取得大捷 爲何要在此時停戰
Because an army of dead men
因爲死人軍團
is marching on the Seven Kingdoms.
正在向七國進軍
Tyrion claims he'll have proof.
提利昂說他會提供證據
Are you going to punish him? Tyrion?
你會懲罰他嗎 提利昂
Bronn.
波隆
He betrayed you.
他背叛了你
He set up a meeting without your knowledge or consent.
他不知會你 也不經你同意 就擅自安排見面
Do you think anything of importance
你以爲城中的要事
happens in this city without me knowing?
能逃過我的眼睛嗎
You let it happen. Why?
你默許了 爲什麼
I've come to believe that
我已認識到
an accommodation with the Dragon Queen
與龍女王交涉
could be in our immediate interest.
符合我們當前的利益
She has the numbers.
她佔據兵力優勢
If we want to beat her we have to be clever.
我們要擊敗她 只能智取
We have to fight her like Father would have.
我們必須採用父親的戰術
Dead men dragons and Dragon Queens...
無論死人 龍 還是龍女王
Whatever stands in our way we will defeat it.
擋我道者 必敗無疑
For ourselves for our house
爲了我們 爲了家族
for this.
爲這個
Who will you say is the father?
你會宣稱孩子的父親是誰
You.
你
People won't like that.
人民不會支持的
Do you remember what father used to say about people?
你還記得父親如何評價人民嗎
The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
獅子纔不會在意綿羊的想法
Never betray me again.
不要再背叛我
We're leaving today.
我們今日啓程
The king's got a lot on his mind. I understand.
國王的煩心事夠多了 我明白
He doesn't need to be thinking
不要讓他多費心思
about harboring the bastard of a dead king.
考慮收留先王的私生子這種事情
You don't have to worry. You're just Clovis
別擔心 你就化名克洛維斯
a smith who's come to pay his respects
一個鐵匠前來向國王致意
before he heads off to work at the Winterfell forges.
之後將去臨冬城的鐵匠鋪工作
Understood.
明白
Begging your pardon Your Grace.
打擾了 陛下
You survived King's Landing.
你從君臨平安歸來
Yet again. Your Grace this is Clo
不是頭一回了 陛下 這是克洛...
Name's Gendry Your Grace.
我叫詹德利 陛下
I'm Robert Baratheon's son.
我是勞勃·拜拉席恩的兒子
Bastard son.
私生子
He was meant to keep that to himself.
叫他不要說出來的
Our fathers trusted each other.
我們的父輩彼此信任
Why shouldn't we?
我們難道不該如此嗎
I saw your father once at Winterfell.
我在臨冬城見過你父親
I met yours in my shop.
我在我的鋪子見過你父親
You're a lot leaner. And you're a lot shorter.
你比他瘦多了 你比他矮多了
I grew up on stories about them.
我聽着他們的故事長大
All I ever knew is that they fought together and won.
我只知道他們並肩作戰 最終獲勝
Ser Davos told me where you're going Your Grace and why.
戴佛斯爵士說了你的去向和目的 陛下
Let me come with you.
我願與你同去
Don't be a fool. You're not a soldier.
別傻了 你不是士兵
No but I'm a fighter.
的確 但我是戰士
And he won't be needing a smith with a sword like that.
而且他有那麼好的劍 也用不着鐵匠
You know how to use one?
你會使劍
Well that's a problem.
那就有問題了
I prefer a hammer.
我更喜歡使錘子
He can handle himself.
他能照顧自己
We could use the help.
我們用得上你
As my father used to say
我父親常說
It's better to be a coward for a minute
留得青山在"
than dead for the rest of your life."
不愁沒柴燒
I owe you my life.
你救過我
Twice over.
兩次
But if what you said is true about what's up there
但如果你所說的都是真的
I can't wait out this war.
我不能袖手旁觀
Yeah nobody mind me.
好吧 都別拿我當回事
All I've ever done is live to a ripe old age.
我有什麼出息 空活一把年紀
All right come on.
好 用力
You may not believe it
你也許不信
but I've missed you Mormont.
但我真的想你了 莫爾蒙
Nobody glowers quite like you.
論面色陰沉你是無人能及
Not even Grey Worm.
灰蟲子也要遜色幾分
This is the coin the slaver gave me
這是奴隸主給我的硬幣
when I suggested he free us and pay us remember?
那時我建議他放了我們還要給錢 記得嗎
It was supposed to last us the rest of our lives.
他以爲我們沒等花出去就要死
Take it with you.
交給你了
But bring it back.
但要帶回來
Our queen needs you.
我們的女王需要你
We should be better at saying farewell by now.
時至今日 告別應該不這麼難纔是
Your Grace I...
陛下 我...
If I don't return at least you won't have to deal
如果我回不來 你起碼
with the King in the North anymore.
少了跟北境之王打交道的煩惱
I've grown used to him.
我已經習♥慣他了
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come Your Grace.
祝你在今後的戰爭中好運 陛下
Heave.
用力
Do you know how many steps there are in the Citadel?
你知道學城有多少臺階嗎
No.
不知道
Guess how many windows are in the Great Sept of Baelor.
猜猜貝勒大聖堂有多少扇窗戶
None anymore.
一扇都沒了
That's true.
可不是
This High Septon Maynard he recorded everything.
這個梅納德總主教 他什麼都記下來了
He even recorded his own bowel movements.
連自己的排便都記了
What does "Annulment" Mean?
"廢除婚姻"是什麼意思
It's when a man sets aside his lawful wife.
就是一個男人不要自己的合法妻子了
Maynard says here that
梅納德說
he issued an annulment for a Prince "Ragger"
他爲"雷革"王子廢除婚姻
and remarried him to someone else at the same time
同時又爲王子迎娶另一個人主婚
in a secret ceremony in Dorne.
儀式在多恩祕密舉行
Is that a common thing in the south or ?
南方這種事情很普遍嗎 還是...
These maesters...
這些學士啊
they set me to the task of preserving that man's window counting
他們派我謄寫那人記下來的窗戶數
and annulments and bowel movements for all eternity
還有廢除婚姻和排便情況 沒完沒了
while the secret to defeating the Night King's
而打敗夜王的祕密
probably sitting on some
也許就擱在
dusty shelf somewhere completely ignored.
落滿灰塵的書架某處 無人問津
But that's all right isn't it?
不過這都沒關係 對吧
We can all become slavering
我們全變成流着口水
murderous imbeciles in thrall to evil incarnate
爲邪靈所控的殺人木偶也沒關係
as long as we can have access to the full records
只要我們還擁有全部記錄
of High Septon Maynard's shits!
知道梅納德總主教拉了次屎
Steps.
臺階
That number was the steps.
那是臺階數
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要走嗎
You always wanted to be a maester.
你一直都想當學士
I'm tired of reading about the achievements of better men.
一天到晚讀比我強的人的成就 我受夠了
I found it my lord.
我找到了 大人
It uh took some searching.
查起來費了一番功夫
Maester Luwin's archives are very thorough.
魯溫學士的記錄非常詳盡
You're sure this is the only copy in Winterfell?
你確定這是臨冬城裏唯一的一份嗎
Uh yes my lord.
是的 大人
Lady Stark thanks you for your service.
史塔克小姐感謝你的服務
羅柏 我懷着沉重的心情給你寫信\N我們
他與勞勃的弟弟蓄謀反對我
的勞勃國王駕崩了 因捕獵野豬重傷不治 父親被控叛國罪\
蘭尼斯特家對我照顧妥善 保我衣食無虞\N我請求你
心愛的喬佛裏登基 而且妄圖篡位\
以免除蘭尼斯特家族和史塔克家族之間的紛爭\N你忠誠
前來君臨 宣誓效忠喬佛裏國王\
的妹妹 珊莎
Isn't it your job to talk him out of stupid fucking ideas like this?
勸他放棄這種蠢主意難道不是你的活兒
I've been failing at that job of late.
最近我一直幹不好這活兒
How many queens are there now?
一共幾個女王啊
Two.
兩個
And you need to convince the one with the dragons
那你需要說服的是有龍那個
or the one who fucks her brother?
還是跟弟弟亂搞那個
Both.
都要
How many men did you bring?
你帶了多少人
Not enough.
不夠多
The big woman?
大個子女人來了嗎
We were hoping some of your men could help.
我們希望你們的人能幫忙
I'll be staying behind.
我留在這裏
I'm a liability out there as you well know.
我去了只會拖後腿 你們都知道
You are.
沒錯
You really want to go out there? Again?
你真想出去 再來一次
You're not the only ones.
想出去的不光是你們
My scouts found them a mile south of the Wall.
我的探子在長城以南一哩處找到了他們
Said they were on their way here.
說是他們正往這裏趕
You're the Hound.
你是獵狗
I saw you once at Winterfell.
我在臨冬城見過你
They want to go beyond the Wall too.
他們也想去長城以北
We don't want to go beyond the Wall we have to.
我們不是想去 是非去不可
Our Lord told us that the Great War is coming
我們的神告訴我們 大戰即將來臨
Don't trust him.
別相信他
Don't trust any of them.
一個都別信
They're the Brotherhood.
他們是兄弟會的
And the last thing their lord told them to do
上一次他們的神指使他們
was sell me to a red witch to be murdered.
把我賣給一個紅女巫 好讓她殺了我
Thoros?
索羅斯
I hardly recognized you.
我都認不出你了
Ser Jorah Mormont.
喬拉·莫爾蒙爵士
They won't give me anything to drink down here.
他們把我關在這裏不給喝的
I haven't been feeling like myself.
我都感覺自己不正常了
You're a fucking Mormont?
你♥他♥媽的姓莫爾蒙
Like the last Lord Commander?
跟前任總司令一個姓
He was my father.
他是我父親
He hunted us like animals.
他把我們當畜生一樣追殺
You returned the favor as I recall.
據我所知 你也以牙還牙
Here we all are
我們齊聚在
at the edge of the world
世界的邊緣
at the same moment
同一時刻
heading in the same direction for the same reason.
朝着同一個方向 爲了同一個理由
Our reasons aren't your reasons.
我們的理由跟你的不一樣
It doesn't matter what we think our reasons are.
我們自認爲的理由並不重要
There's a greater purpose at work.
驅使我們的是神聖的意志
And we serve it together
我們都在爲其服務
whether we know it or not.
無論我們是否瞭解
We may take the steps but the Lord of Light
或需假手我們 但光之王...
For fuck's sake will you shut your hole?
我♥操 能不能閉上你的臭嘴
Are we coming with you or not?
我們到底能不能跟你們去
Don't you want to know what we're doing?
你不想知道我們去幹什麼嗎
Is it worse than sitting in a freezing cell waiting to die?
還能比坐在冰窖一樣的牢房裏等死更糟嗎
He's right.
他說得對
We're all on the same side.
我們是同一陣營
How can we be?
怎麼可能
We're all breathing.
我們都還有氣兒