長城以北
You alright?
你沒事吧
Haven't been North before?
沒來過北境吧
Never seen snow before.
沒見過雪
Beautiful eh? I can breathe again.
很美吧 終於能喘過氣了
Down south the air smells like pig shit.
南方的空氣一股豬糞味兒
You've never been down south. I've been to Winterfell.
你就沒去過南方 我去過臨冬城
That's the North.
那是北境
How do you live up here?
你們在這裏怎麼過活的
How d'you keep your balls from freezing off?
怎麼才能保住卵蛋不被凍掉
You've got to keep moving that's the secret.
時刻動起來 這就是訣竅
Walking's good fighting's better
走路就行 打鬥更好fucking's best.
操是最好了
There's not a living woman within miles from here.
這裏方圓百里內都沒有個喘氣的女人
We've got to make do with what we've got.
有什麼就將就一下嘛
This one is maybe not so smart.
這小子恐怕不怎麼聰明
Davos says he's a strong fighter. Good.
戴佛斯說他是個好戰士 很好
That's more important than being smart.
那比聰明重要smart people don't come here looking for the dead.
聰明人不會跑到這裏來找死人
So you've met this Dragon queen huh?
你見過這個龍女王咯
And?
怎麼樣
She will only fight beside us if I bend the knee.
要她跟我們並肩作戰必須先屈膝稱臣
You spent too much time with the Free Folk.
你跟自由民在一起待太久
Now you don't like kneeling.
現在不喜歡下跪了
Mance Rayder was a brave man. Proud man.
曼斯·雷德是個勇敢的人 驕傲的人
The King Beyond the Wall and never bent the knee.
塞外之王從未給人下跪
How many of us people died for his pride?
多少子民因他的驕傲而死
You still mad at us boy?
你還氣我們嗎 小子
You sold me to a witch. A priestess.
你把我賣給了女巫 是女祭司
I'll admit it it is a subtle distinction.
我承認 區別不大
We're fighting a great war.
我們在打一場大戰
Wars cost money. I wanted to be one of you.
戰爭是要錢的 我本想加入你們
I wanted to join the Brotherhood but you sold me off.
本想加入兄弟會 卻被你們賣了
Like a slave.
像個奴隸
You know what she did to me?
你們知道她對我做了什麼嗎
She struck me down on the bed she stripped me naked...
她把我摁在牀上 扒了我的衣服
Sounds alright so far...
那不是挺美
And put leeches on me!
然後往我身上放水蛭
Was she naked too? She needed your blood.
她也光着嗎 她需要你的血
Yes thank you I know that. Could've been worse.
是的 謝謝 我知道 還不算太糟
She wanted to kill me.
她想殺我
And would have killed me if it weren't for...
她差點就殺死我了 要不是...
But they didn't did they?
但沒殺死 不是嗎
So what you winging about?
你還唧唧歪歪個什麼
I'm not winging.
我沒唧唧歪歪
Your lips are moving
你的嘴巴在動
and you complain about something. That's winging.
你在抱怨 這就叫唧唧歪歪
This one has been killed six times
這個人被殺過六次
and you don't hear him bitching about it.
從來聽不見他抱怨
Good lad.
好小夥
The first time I went north of the Wall was with your father.
我第一次來長城以北是跟隨你父親
He was a good man.
他是個好人
He deserved a better son.
該有個比我好的兒子
Were you with him at the end?
他最後時刻你在他身邊嗎
I was a prisoner of the wildlings.
我當時被野人俘虜
But we avenged him.
但我們爲他復仇了
I want you to know that every mutineer found justice.
我希望你知道 所有叛亂者都被正法
Can't think of a worse way for him to go.
對他而言 這是最糟的結局
The Night's Watch was his life.
守夜人是他的生命
He would have died to protect every one of those men.
他願意爲保護守夜人的每一分子而死
And they butchered him.
他們卻殺了他
I hate that he died that way.
他那樣死去我很不甘
And my father was the most honorable man I have ever met.
我父親是我認識的最講榮譽的人
He was good all the way through.
他一生正直
And he died on the executioner's block.
卻死了在斷頭臺上
Your father wanted to execute me you know.
你父親判我死刑 你知道嗎
I heard.
有耳聞
It was in the right of course.
當然是合法合理的
Didn't make me hate him any less.
但我還是一樣恨他
I'm glad he didn't catch you.
我很高興他沒抓到你
Me too.
我也很高興
Your father gave me this sword.
你父親給了我這把劍
Changed the pommel from a bear to a wolf.
劍柄的圓頭從熊換成了狼
But it's still Longclaw.
但它還是長爪
Lord Commander Mormont thought you'd never come back to Westeros.
莫爾蒙總司令以爲你不會再回維斯特洛
But you are back.
但你回來了
And it's been in your family for centuries.
這把劍在你們家族裏傳承了幾百年
It's not right for me to have it.
不該由我保管
He gave it to you.
他把它給你了
I'm not his son.
我不是他兒子
I brought shame onto my house.
我令家族蒙羞
I broke my father's heart.
我傷透了父親的心
I forfeited the right to claim his sword.
我已經失去繼承他佩劍的權利
It's yours.
它是你的
May it serve you well.
願它令你如虎添翼
And your children after you.
也能爲你的後人帶來榮譽
Father used to watch us from up here.
父親以前常站在這上面看着我們
He wouldn't say much.
他不怎麼說話
You probably don't remember
你大概不會記得
you were inside knitting all the time.
你總在屋裏做針線
I remember.
我記得
One time the boys were shooting arrows with Ser Rodrick
有次男孩們跟羅德利克爵士練射箭
I came out here after
事後我到院子裏來
and Bran had left his bow behind
發現布蘭的弓落在這
just lying on the ground.
就那麼丟在地上
Ser Rodrick would have cuffed him if he saw.
要是羅德利克爵士看到 一定會給他一巴掌
There was one arrow in the target
靶子上只有一支箭
and with no one around just like now.
周圍沒有別人 跟現在一樣
No one to stop me.
沒人能阻攔我
So I started shooting.
我就開始射箭
And every shot I had to go up there and get my one arrow
每射一次就要跑上去把唯一的一支箭取回來
and walk back and shoot it again.
回來再射
I wasn't very good.
我射得不好
Finally I've hit the bull's eye.
最後 我射中了靶心
Could've been the 20th shot. Or the 50th. I don't remember.
可能是第二十次 或許第五十次 我記不得了
But I hit the bull's eye.
但我射中了靶心
And I heard this.
然後我聽見了這個聲音
I looked up.
循聲看去
And he was standing right here smiling down on me.
他就站在這裏 衝我微笑
I knew what I was doing was against the rules
我知道我做的事情不合規矩
but he was smiling so I knew it wasn't wrong.
但是他在笑 所以我知道我沒錯
The rules were wrong.
是規矩錯了
I was doing what I was meant to be doing and he knew it.
我做了我該做的事 而他也知道
Now he's dead.
現在他死了
Killed by the Lannisters.
被蘭尼斯特所殺
With your help.
多虧了你的協助
What?
你說什麼
That's your pretty handwriting.
這是你那一筆漂亮字
Septa Mordane used to crack my knuckles
我因爲字寫得不如你
cause I couldn't write as well as you.
總被茉丹修女敲手
Robb
羅柏
I write to you today with heavy heart.
我懷着沉重的心情給你寫信
Our good King Robert is dead.
我們的勞勃國王駕崩了
Killed from wounds he took in a bull...
因捕獵野豬重傷不治
You don't have to read it.
不需要念出來
I remember. Father has been charged with treason.
我記得很清楚 父親被控叛國罪
He conspired with Robert's brothers against my beloved Joffrey
他與勞勃的弟弟蓄謀反對我心愛的喬佛裏登基
and tried to steal his throne.
而且妄圖篡位
The Lannisters are treating me well
蘭尼斯特家對我照顧妥善
and providing me with every comfort.
保我衣食無虞
I beg you come to King's Landing swear fealty to King Joffrey
我請求你前來君臨 宣誓效忠喬佛裏國王
and prevent any strife
以免除蘭尼斯特家族
between the great houses of Lannister and Stark
和史塔克家族之間的紛爭
Your faithful sister Sansa.
你忠誠的妹妹 珊莎
They forced me to do it. Did they?
是他們逼我寫的 是嗎
With a knife at your throat?
他們用刀子抵着你的喉嚨了
Did they put you in a rack and
他們把你綁上刑架
stretched you till your bones started to crack?
扯到筋斷骨裂了
You should have known what it was like. I was a child.
你該知道當時的情況 我還是個孩子
So was I.
當時我也是個孩子
I would have let them kill me before I betrayed my family.
但我寧可被他們殺死也不會背叛家人
They told me it was the only way to save father.
他們告訴我這是能救父親的唯一辦法
And you were stupid enough to believe them.
你也蠢到相信了他們
I remember you standing on that platform
我記得你跟瑟曦和喬佛裏一起
with Joffrey and Cersei when they dragged father to the block.
站在高臺上 看着他們把父親拖向斷頭臺
I remember the pretty dress you were wearing
我記得你那天穿的漂亮裙子
the fancy way you did your hair.
記得你繁複的髮型
You were there. I was there.
你在場 我在場
Standing in the crown near Baelor's statue.
站在貝勒雕像旁邊的人羣裏
And what did you do? Did you come running to the rescue?
那你又做了什麼 衝上去救人嗎
Did you fight with the Lannisters and save father?
你反抗蘭尼斯特救下父親了嗎
I wanted to. But you didn't.
我想那樣做 但你沒有
Just like me. I didn't betray him. I didn't betray Robb.
跟我一樣 我沒有背叛他 沒有背叛羅柏
I didn't betray my entire family for my beloved Joffrey.
我沒有爲了我心愛的喬佛裏背叛整個家族
You should be on your knees thanking me.
你該跪下來感謝我
We're standing in Winterfell again because of me.
我們還能在臨冬城重聚都是因爲我
You didn't win it back Jon didn't win it back
奪回臨冬城的不是你 不是瓊恩
he lost the Battle of the Bastards.
他在私生子大戰中落敗
The Knights of the Vale have won the battle
是谷地的騎士力挽狂瀾
and they rode north for me.
而谷地的騎士是爲我而來
While you were where? Travelling the world?
那時候你在哪裏 周遊世界嗎
I was training. Training?
我在受訓 受訓
Well while you were training
你在受訓的時間裏
I suffered things you can never imagine.
我遭受了你無法想象的折磨
Oh I don't know about that. I can imagine quite a lot.
未必不能 我的想象力可不貧乏
You never would have survived what I survived.
我經歷的折磨你根本承受不來
I guess we'll never know.
這個我們恐怕永遠沒法知道
What are you going to do with that letter?
你要怎樣處置這封信
I don't know yet.
我還沒想好
Who did you show it to? Where did you find it?
你給誰看過 你在哪裏找到的
You're scared aren't you?
你害怕了 是不是
What are you scared of? You didn't commit any crimes.
你在怕什麼 你又沒犯罪
No one's gonna hang you. Arya!
沒人會弔死你 艾莉亞
You're scared I'll show it to Jon and he'll be angry.
你害怕我把信交給瓊恩 怕他會生氣
Not that's not Jon.
不 瓊恩不是那種人
He'll understand you were just a scared little girl.
他會理解的 你當時只是個嚇壞了的小姑娘
All alone with the wicked Lannisters.
一個人落在邪惡的蘭尼斯特手裏
Do you know how happy Cersei
你知道如果瑟曦看到我們鬥起來
would be right now if she saw us fighting?
她會多開心嗎
This is exactly what she wants what she always wanted.
這正是她想看到的 她長久以來的願望
to tear us apart. You are scared the Northern lords will read it.
離間我們 你害怕北境貴族看到這封信
They wouldn't think much of Lady Sansa
要是他們知道珊莎小姐當初怎樣對瑟曦言聽計從
if they knew how she did Cersei's bidding.
你在他們心中的分量就要大打折扣了
What would little Lyanna Mormont say?
小萊安娜·莫爾蒙會怎麼說
She's younger than you were when you wrote this.
她比你寫信時更年幼
Are you going to say "But I was just a child"?
你要對她說"當時我還只是個孩子"嗎
You're angry.
你生氣了
Sometimes anger makes people do unfortunate things.
有時憤怒會讓人做出蠢事
Sometimes fear makes them do unfortunate things.
有時恐懼也會讓人做蠢事
I'll go with anger.
我選擇憤怒
You're the one they call the dog.
你就是他們說的那個獵狗fuck off.
滾開
They told me you were mean.
他們說過你很兇
Were your born mean or you just hate wildlings?
你是天生這麼兇還是討厭野人
I could not give two shits about wildlings.
我纔不管什麼他媽的野人
Gingers I hate.
我是討厭紅毛
Gingers are beautiful.
紅髮多美啊
We are kissed by fire
我們這叫火吻而生
just like you.
跟你一樣
Don't point your fucking finger at me.
別他媽用手指我
Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?
你小時候跌進火裏了嗎
I didn't trip I was pushed.
我不是跌倒 是被按進火裏的
Ever since you've been mean.
從那之後 你就這麼兇
Will you fuck off?
能不能滾遠點
I don't think you're truly mean.
我看你不是真的兇惡
You have sad eyes.
你有雙悲傷的眼睛
You want to suck my dick is that it?
你是想舔我的老二嗎
Dick? Cock.
老二 ♥屌♥
Ah dick.
哦 老二
I like it.
我喜歡這個講法
Bet you do.
你當然喜歡
Nop it's pussy for me.
不 我還是喜歡♥屄
I have a beauty waiting for me back in Winterfell.
臨冬城裏有個美人等着我呢
If I ever get back there.
要是我回得去的話
Yellow hair
黃頭髮
blue eyes
藍眼睛
the tallest woman you've ever seen.
你見過的最高的女人
Almost as tall as you.
差不多跟你一樣高
Brienne of Tarth?
塔斯的布蕾妮
You know her? Yours is Brienne of fucking Tarth?
你認識她 你的美人是他媽的塔斯的布蕾妮
Well not with her yet.
我暫時還沒得到她
But I see the way she looks at me.
但我瞧見她看我的眼神了
How does she look at you?
什麼眼神
Like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?
像是要把你開膛破肚 活喫心肝嗎
You do know her.
你真的認識她
We've met.
我們見過
I want to make babies with her.
我想跟她生孩子
Think of them.
想想看
Great big monsters.
生一羣大個子野獸
They conquer the world.
能征服世界
How did a mad fucker like you live this long?
你這種瘋逼是怎麼活到今天的
I'm good at killing people.
我擅長殺人啊
You don't look much like him. Who's that?
你長得不太像他 不像誰
Your father.
你父親
I suppose you favor your mother.
我猜你更像母親
You knew him?
你認識他
Of course I did.
我當然認識
When he was Hand.
他當首相的時候
He sent me off hunting for the Mountain.
派我去追捕魔山
Your wildlings then told me the Red Woman brought you back.
你的野人朋友告訴我紅袍女復活了你
Thoros has brought me back
索羅斯將我復活過
six times.
六次
We both serve the same lord.
我們侍奉同一個神
I serve the North.
我侍奉北境
The North did not raise you from the dead.
北境可沒讓你死而復生
The Lord of Light never spoke to me.
光之王從未跟我說過話
I don't know anything about him.
我對他一無所知
I don't know what he wants from me.
不知道他想要我怎樣
He wants you alive.
他想要你活着
Why? I don't know.
爲了什麼 我不知道
That's what anyone can tell me. I don't know.
這話人人都會說 不知道
So what's the point of serving a god
既然沒人知道神想要什麼
none of us knows what he wants?
侍奉的意義何在
I think about that all the time.
我每天都在思考這個問題
I don't think it's our purpose to understand.
我想理解神的旨意並不是我們的目的
Except one thing.
除了一件事
We're soldiers.
我們都是戰士
We have to know what we're fighting for.
我們必須知道我們爲何而戰
I'm not fighting so some man or
我可不是爲了坐在用劍鑄成的
woman I barely know can sit in a throne made of swords.
那個王座上的陌生男人或女人而戰
So what are you fighting for?
那你爲何而戰
Life.
生命
Death is the enemy.
死亡是敵人
The first enemy.
最初的敵人
And the last.
也是最終的敵人
But we all die.
但人皆有一死
The enemy always wins.
敵人永遠立於不敗之地
But we still need to fight him.
但我們仍需與之抗爭
That's all I know.
我只知道這些
You and I won't find much joy while we're here.
你我不會從重生中得到歡愉
But we can keep up the life.
但是我們可以讓生命延續
We can defend those who can't defend themselves.
可以保護無力自保的弱者
I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
我是守衛王國的堅盾
Maybe we don't need to understand anymore than that.
或許我們無需瞭解更多
Maybe that's enough.
知道這些就足夠了
Aye.
是啊
Maybe that's enough.
也許這就足夠了
That's what I saw in the fire.
那就是我在火中看到的
A mountain like an arrow head.
箭頭一般的山峯
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
We're getting close.
我們快到了
Do you know what I like about you?
你知道我喜歡你哪一點嗎
I honestly don't. You're not a hero.
我還真不知道 你不是英雄
Oh.
哦
I've been heroic on occasion.
我也當過英雄
I once charged through the Mud Gate of King's Landing.
我曾殺出君臨的爛泥門
I don't want you to be a hero.
我不想你當英雄
Heroes do stupid things and they die.
英雄會做蠢事 自尋死路
Drogo Jorah Daario even this...
卓戈 喬拉 達里奧 甚至這個
Jon Snow
瓊恩·雪諾
they all try to outdo each other.
他們全都你爭我搶
Who can do the stupidest bravest thing...
看誰可以逞莽夫之勇
It's interesting these heroes you name...
有意思 您提到的這些英雄
Drogo Jorah
卓戈 喬拉
Daarios even this...
達里奧 甚至這個
Jon Snow.
瓊恩·雪諾
They all fell in love with you.
他們全都愛上了您
Jon Snow is not in love with me.
瓊恩·雪諾沒有愛上我
Oh my mistake.
那是我錯了
I suppose he stares at you longingly
想來他注視您的熱切目光
because he's hopeful for a successful military alliance.
是出於對建立軍事聯♥盟的希望
He's too little for me.
他對我來說太矮小了
I didn't mean...
我並不是說...
As heroes go he is quite little.
就英雄而言他塊頭是不大
I know you're brave.
我知道你很勇敢
I wouldn't have chosen a coward as my Hand.
我不會任命懦夫做我的首相
So...
說起來
if all goes well I'll finally get to meet your sister.
如果一切順利 我終於能見到你姐姐
From everything you've told me about her
根據你對她的描述
she's rather murder me than speak.
她更想殺了我 而不是跟我談判
First she'd torture you
她會先折磨您
in some horrible way then she'd murder you.
極盡殘忍之能事 然後再殺
Nobody trusts my sister less than I do believe me.
沒人比我更不信任我老姐 相信我
But if we go to the capital
但如果我們前往都城
we'll go with two armies we'll go with three dragons.
我們要帶着兩支軍隊和三頭龍
And anyone touches you
若有任何人敢動您一下
King's Landing burns down to the foundation stone.
君臨城必被夷爲平地
And right now she's thinking of how to set a trap.
而此時此刻她在設法下套
Of course she is.
她當然會
And she's wondering what trap you're laying for her.
她也在想您會給她下什麼套
Are we?
我們會嗎
Laying any traps?
下套
If we want to create a new and better world
如果我們想建立一個美好的新世界
I'm not sure deceit and mass murder are the best ways to start.
欺詐和屠殺恐怕不是上策
Which war was won without deceit and mass murder?
哪場戰爭的勝利不靠欺詐和屠殺
Yes you'll need to be ruthless
的確 必須冷酷無情
if you're going to win the throne.
才能贏得王座
You need to inspire a degree of fear.
令人恐懼到一定程度
But fear is all Cersei has.
但恐懼是瑟曦唯一的倚仗
It's all my father had and Joffrey.
是我父親還有喬佛唯一的倚仗
It makes their power brittle.
這讓他們的權力脆弱不堪
Because everyone beneath them longs to see them dead.
因爲受恐懼支配的人都盼着他們死
Aegon Targaryen got quite a long way on fear.
伊耿·坦格利安靠恐懼安坐王位多年
He did.
沒錯
But you once spoke to me about breaking the wheel.
但您曾經對我說要粉碎車輪
Aegon built the wheel.
伊耿建造了車輪
If that's the kind of queen you want to be
如果您想成爲那種女王
how are you different from
您又與前任的
all the other tyrants that came before you?
所有暴君有何不同呢
So we walk into the lion's den?
所以我們該自投獅口
My brother promised me he'd keep a grip on the Lannister forces.
我老哥向我許諾他會按兵不動
Forgive me but I don't care about any Lannister promises.
抱歉 我不相信蘭尼斯特的諾言
Except yours.
除了你的
And I promised him
而我向他承諾
I'd keep you from doing anything impulsive.
我會阻止您衝動行事
Impulsive?
衝動行事
This will be a difficult negotiation.
這將是一場艱難的談判
We're sitting down with people who want to see us both headless.
同席之人都巴不得我們掉腦袋
My sister is likely to say something provocative.
我老姐可能出言挑釁
And?
所以呢
And you've been known to lose your temper from time to time.
而衆所周知您有時候脾氣暴躁
As all our great leaders do... When have I lost my temper?
就像所有偉大領袖 我幾時脾氣暴躁了
Burning the Tarlys for instance.
比方說燒死塔利父子
That was not impulsive.
那不是衝動
That was necessary.
那是必要
Perhaps. Perhaps.
也許 也許
Perhaps the father needed to die and not the son.
也許父親該受死刑但兒子不該
Perhaps they both needed time to
也許他們都需要時間
contemplate the mistakes in the solitude of a cold cell.
在陰冷的牢房裏獨自反省
We had no time to discuss the possibility
我們沒有機會討論這些可能性
before you ended their possibilities.
因爲您抹殺了他們的可能性
One can be forgiven for thinking
有理由相信
you're taking your family's side in this debate.
你是站在你家族的立場上說話
I am taking their side.
我是站在他們的立場上
You need to take your enemy's side.
您需要站在敵人的立場上
You need to see things the way they do.
您需要用他們的視角看問題
And you need to see things the way they do
您用他們的視角看問題
if you're gonna anticipate their actions
是爲了預測他們的舉動
respond effectively and beat them.
相機而動 先發制人
Which I want you to do very much.
我衷心希望您能如此
Because I believe in you
因爲我相信您
and the world you want to build.
以及您想創建的世界
But the world you want to build
而您想創建的世界
doesn't get build all at once. Probably not in a single lifetime.
不會一蹴而就 我們這代人怕是見不到了
How do we ensure your vision endures?
我們如何確保您的願景長久不衰
After you break the wheel how do we make sure it stays broken?
在您粉碎車輪之後 我們如何確保車輪不會重圓
You want to know who sits on the Iron Throne after I'm dead is that it?
你想知道我死後誰會坐上鐵王座 是嗎
You say you can't have children.
您說您不能再誕下子嗣
But there are other ways of choosing a successor.
但選擇繼位者另有他法
The Night's Watch has one method.
守夜人有個法子
The Ironborn folk
鐵民也有法子
among their many flaws have another...
儘管他們的缺點數不勝數...
We will discuss the succession after I wear the crown.
待我加冕 再議繼承之事
Your Grace I saw hundreds of arrows
陛下 您在黑水河奮戰之時
fly towards you when you fought on Blackwater Rush
我看到千百支箭向您飛去
and I saw hundred of arrows miss.
也看到上百支箭射偏了
But any one of them could have found your heart and end...
但任何一支都可能射中您的心臟 終結...
You've been thinking about my death quite a bit haven't you?
你對我的死是不是關心過頭了
Is this one of the items you've discussed
這是不是你在君臨時
with your brother in King's Landing?
同你兄長討論過的諸事之一
I'm trying to serve you by planning on the long term.
我是從長久之計的角度輔佐您
Perhaps if you'd planned for the short term
如果你當初採取權宜之計
we wouldn't have lost Dorne and Highgarden.
我們也許就不會失去多恩和高庭
We will discuss the succession
待我加冕
after I wear the crown.
再議繼承之事
Look.
看
A bear.
一頭熊
Big fucker.
真♥他♥媽的大
The bears have blue eyes.
熊的眼睛是藍的
We have to get him back to Eastwatch.
我們得送他回東海望
Flask.
酒
Go on.
來吧
You all right?
沒事了
I just got bit by a dead bear.
我剛被一頭死熊咬了
Aye.
對
You did.
確實
Funny old life.
真♥他♥媽過癮
Alright then.
行了
We're off.
我們走吧
Where did she get it? I don't know.
她從哪兒弄到的 我不知道
She seems very resourceful.
看來她相當神通廣大
You're worried.
你很擔憂
We're asking men to fight with us
我們要召集兩萬人前來參戰
in the worst winter any of them have ever seen.
而且是在他們前所未見的漫長寒冬
The weather will be the least of their problem.
天氣不是最大的問題
Many of them will be happy to find a good reason to go home.
有了回家的理由 很多人會求之不得
You question their loyalty?
你質疑他們的忠誠
Their loyalty is to Jon.
他們忠於瓊恩
Jon is not here. I haven't heard from him in weeks.
瓊恩不在這裏 我好幾周沒聽到他的消息了
You're the Lady of Winterfell.
你是臨冬城領主
The King chose you to rule in his absence.
國王選你在其離開時統領全局
And rule you have.
於是你統領了
Wisely.
睿智
Ably.
能幹
They say that they respect you.
他們如是說 他們敬重你
Some may even prefer you.
有些甚至愛戴你更甚國王
Yes they turned their backs on Jon
沒錯 奪回臨冬城之際
when it was time to retake Winterfell
他們背棄了瓊恩
and then they named him their king
然後他們又推舉他爲王
and now they're ready to turn their backs on him again.
如今又打算再次背棄他
How far would you trust men like that?
你會信任這種人嗎
They're all bloody wind vanes.
全是見風使舵的小人
If they found out I wrote that letter...
如果他們發現那封信是我寫的...
a woman who's already
一個嫁過自家死敵
married not one but two enemies of her House...
而且是先後兩個家族的女人...
By the time Jon comes back he'll have no army left.
瓊恩歸來之時 一兵一卒也沒得剩下
Arya is not like them.
艾莉亞不像他們
She's your sister.
她是你妹妹
You may have disagreements
你們或許意見不合
but she would never betray her family.
但她絕不會背叛家族
She would if she thought I was going to betray Jon.
要是她認爲我會背叛瓊恩 她就會背叛我
Is that what she thinks?
她這樣認爲嗎
I don't know what she thinks.
我不知道她怎麼想
I don't know her anymore.
我已經不瞭解她了
Perhaps Lady Brienne can help.
或許布蕾妮小姐能幫上忙
She's sworn to protect both of Catelyn Stark girls.
她發誓保護凱特琳·史塔克的兩個女兒
Is she not?
不是嗎
She is.
是
And if one of you were planning to harm the other in any way
如果你們其中一人打算以任何方式加害另一人
wouldn't she be honor bound to intercede?
她出於道義是不是必須加以調解
She would.
是的
Something I've always wanted to know.
有件事我一直想知道
Alright.
但說無妨
How drunk were you when you charged through the breach on Pyke?
你攻上派克城的城牆缺口時醉得多厲害
For being honest I don't remember charging through the breach.
老實說 我根本不記得攻上過城牆缺口
Some of the lads told me about it the next morning.
第二天早上纔有個小子告訴我
Some damn good scrap.
那一仗打得真漂亮
Alright.
是啊
It was a proper scrap.
那一仗打得好極了
The Ironborn thought you were some kind of god
鐵民看你揮動那把着火的劍
when you were waving that flaming sword.
以爲你是天神下凡
I thought you were the bravest man I ever saw.
我當時覺得你是我見過的最勇猛的人
Just the drunkest.
醉得最兇的酒鬼罷了
Where's the rest of them?
其他的呢
If we wait long enough we will find out.
我們繼續等下去 自然就知道了
Run back to Eastwatch.
跑回東海望
Get a raven to Daenerys tell her what's happened.
送信給丹妮莉絲 告訴她這裏發生的事
I'm not leaving you. You're the fastest.
我不會丟下你們 你跑得最快
Go! Now!
快走 快
You're faster without the hammer. Give it!
沒有錘子你跑得更快 給我
Give it!
快給我
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
Come on!
快啊
Stop!
停
Go!
跑
What happened?
出什麼事了
Where are the others?
其他人呢
Raven.
信鴉
We need to send the raven.
我們得派信鴉送信
Get the maester! Now!
找學士來 快
Thoros?
索羅斯
Thoros!
索羅斯
They say it's one of the better ways to go.
都說這種死法不賴
Lord of Light
光之王
show us the way.
請爲我們指明道路
Come to us in our darkness
降臨於我們的黑暗之中
and lead your servant into the light.
指引你的僕從去往光明
We have to burn this body.
我們得燒掉屍體
We'll all be close behind him
我們很快都得隨他而去
unless the Lord of Light is kind enough to send us a bit of fire.
除非光之王肯賞給我們一點火種
Lord of Light.
光之王
Come to us in our darkness.
請降臨於我們的黑暗之中
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
We'll all freeze soon.
我們很快就會凍僵的
And so will the water.
水面也會結冰
When you killed the white walker
你殺掉那個異鬼時
almost all the dead that followed fell.
幾乎所有跟着它的死人都倒下了
Why?
爲什麼
Maybe he was the one who turned them.
也許轉變它們的就是它
We can go for the walkers.
我們可以直取異鬼
Maybe we'll stand a chance. No.
也許還有一線生機 不行
We need to take that thing back with us.
我們得把那東西帶回去
There's a raven flying for Dragonstone now.
此時信鴉正在飛向龍石島
Daenerys is our only chance.
丹妮莉絲是我們的唯一機會
No.
不
There's another.
還有一個機會
Kill him.
幹掉他
He turned them all.
所有異鬼都是他轉化的
You don't understand...
你不明白
The Lord brought you back...
光之王使你重生
he brought me back...
使我重生
No one else. Just us.
沒有其他人 只有我們
Did he do it to watch us freeze to death?
他這麼做難道是爲了看着我們凍死嗎
Careful Beric. You lost your priest.
小心點 貝里 你的祭司不在了
This is your last life.
這是你的最後一條命
I've been waiting for the end for a long time.
我等待生命的終結已經很久了
Maybe the Lord brought me here to find it.
也許光之王指引我來此正是爲了給我一個終結
Every Lord I've ever met's been a cunt.
我見過的王沒一個不是混賬
Don't see why the Lord of Light should be any different.
看不出光之王有什麼道理會不一樣
My lady.
小姐
My lady?
小姐
It's an invitation
是一封邀請函
to King's Landing.
君臨城的邀請
My lady you are the Lady of Winterfell. I am.
小姐 您纔是臨冬城領主 是的
And you will represent my interests at this gathering as you see them.
你將代表我前去和他們會面
They invited you. They want you there.
他們邀請的是您 他們想要您去
I will not set foot in King's Landing while
瑟曦·蘭尼斯特稱王一日
Cersei Lannister is queen.
我絕不踏足君臨城
They want another Stark prisoner
他們還想要史塔克家的人質
they can come and take me.
大可以來抓我
Until then I'll remain where I belong.
在那之前 我要留在屬於我的位置上
I have work to do here.
我還有事情要辦
It's not safe.
這樣不安全
Ser Jaime will be there.
詹姆爵士會在君臨
You said he treated you honourably before.
你說他之前對你以禮相待
I'm not worried about me.
我擔心的不是自己的安危
It's not safe leaving you with Littlefinger.
留下您和小指頭一起並不安全
I have many guards who'd happily imprison him or behead him
不管你在不在 我都有許多護衛
whether or not you're here.
巴不得將他關押或砍頭
And you trust their loyalty?
您相信他們的忠心嗎
You trust he hasn't been speaking to them behind your back?
您相信他沒有揹着您找他們密談嗎
Let me at least leave Podrick behind to watch over you.
至少請允許我留下波德瑞克看護您
He has become a competent swordsman.
他已經成爲一名合格的劍士
I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for.
我不需要看護 不需要關心照顧
I'm not a child I am the Lady of Winterfell and I am home.
我不是孩子 我是臨冬城領主 這是我家
This is the safest place for me.
對我來說是最安全的地方
My lady
小姐
I sworn an oath to protect you and your sister.
我發誓保護您和您妹妹
If I abandon you
如果我拋棄您...
The trip to King's Landing is long Lady Brienne
此去君臨路途遙遠 布蕾妮小姐
and you won't be travelling on summer roads.
而且道路不如夏日裏平順
The sooner you leave
你越早出發
the better your chances of making it on time.
準時到達的可能性就越大
Yes my lady.
遵命 小姐
You can't.
您不能去
The most important person in the world
世界上最重要的人
can't fly off to the most dangerous place in the world.
不能飛到世界上最危險的地方去
Who else can? No one.
還有誰能 沒人能
They knew the risk when they left.
他們離開時很清楚此行的風險
You can't win the throne if you're dead.
如果您死了 還談何奪回王位
You can't break the wheel if you're dead.
如果您死了 又談何粉碎歷史的車輪
So what would you have me do? Nothing.
你要我怎麼做 什麼也不做
Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do.
有時候什麼也不做是最難做到的
If you die
如果您死了
we're all lost.
我們就全完了
Everyone everything...
每個人 所有的一切
You told me to do nothing before and I've listened to you.
你先前叫我什麼都不做 我聽了
I'm not doing nothing again.
我不會再袖手旁觀
Dumb cunt.
該死的混♥蛋
fuck it.
見鬼
Fall back!
撤
Fall back!
撤
Come on!
快
Help me!
救我
Jon!
瓊恩
Go!
走
Go now! Leave!
快走 走
Uncle Benjen!
班揚叔叔
How?
怎麼會
You ride for the pass.
騎馬去關口
Come with me.
跟我一起走
There's no time.
沒時間了
Go!
走
We'll meet again Clegane.
後會有期 克里岡
fucking hope not.
最好別他媽再見了
It's time to go Your Grace.
該出發了 陛下
A bit longer.
再等一會
Rider approaching!
騎兵歸來
Open the gate!
開門
Not what you're looking for?
你要找的不是這個吧
I have hundreds of men here at Winterfell all loyal to me.
臨冬城裏有幾百人 全都效忠我
They're not here now.
但他們此時不在這裏
What are these? My faces.
這些是什麼 我的臉
Where did you get them? In Braavos
你從哪裏弄的 布拉佛斯
while I was training to be a faceless man.
我受訓成爲無面者
What does that mean?
那是什麼意思
Back in Braavos before I got my first face
在布拉佛斯 我得到第一張臉之前
there was a game I used to play. The game of faces.
經常玩一個遊戲 變臉遊戲
It's simple I ask you a question about yourself
很簡單 我問一個關於你的問題
and you try to make lies sound like the truth.
你編謊話 不過聽起來要像真話
If you fool me you win.
如果能騙過我 你就贏了
If I catch a lie you lose.
如果我揭穿了謊言 你就輸了
Let's play.
我們玩吧
I don't want to play.
我不想玩
How do you feel about Jon being king?
瓊恩當上國王你有什麼感覺
Is there someone else
你心裏是不是有
you think should rule the North instead of him?
比他更有資格統治北境的人選
Those faces what are they?
那些臉 是什麼東西
You want to do the asking?
你真的要問
Are you sure?
確定嗎
The game of faces didn't turn out so well
上一個對我發問的人
for the last person who asked me questions.
玩變臉遊戲可不太走運
Tell me what they are!
告訴我那是什麼
We both wanted to be other people when we were younger.
我們倆小時候都夢想變成其他人
You wanted to be a queen.
你想當王后
To sit next to a handsome young king on the Iron Throne.
坐在鐵王座一側 陪伴年輕英俊的國王
I wanted to be a knight
我想成爲騎士
to pick up a sword like father and go off to battle.
跟父親一樣仗劍殺敵
Neither of us got to be that other person did we?
結果我們都沒能實現夢想 是吧
The world doesn't just let girls decide what they are going to be.
這個世界不允許女孩自行決定成爲什麼人
But I can now. With the faces I can choose.
但我現在可以了 有了那些臉我就有了選擇
I can become someone else.
我可以成爲其他人
Speak in their voice live in their skin.
用他們的聲音說話 以他們的面貌生活
I could even become you.
我甚至可以成爲你
I wonder what it would feel like to wear those pretty dresses.
不知道穿上你的漂亮裙子是什麼感覺
To be the Lady of Winterfell.
成爲臨冬城領主是什麼感覺
All I'd need to find out
我唯一需要的
is your face.
就是你的臉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I wish I could take it back.
我真希望能重新來過
I wish we'd never go.
希望我們沒有去過
I don't.
我不希望
If we hadn't gone I wouldn't have seen.
如果我們沒去 我就不會看到
You have to see it to know.
必須親眼見過才知道
Now I know.
現在我知道了
The dragons are my children.
龍是我的孩子
They're the only children I'll ever have. Do you understand?
我僅有且不會再有的孩子 你明白嗎
We are going to destroy the Night King and his army.
我們要消滅夜王及其軍隊
And we'll do it together.
你我並肩作戰
You have my word.
我保證
Thank you Dany.
謝謝你 丹妮
Dany...
丹妮
Who was the last person who called me that?
上一個這樣喊我的是誰
I'm not sure. Was it my brother?
記不清了 可能是我哥哥
Not the company you want to keep.
他可不討人喜歡
Alright.
好吧
Not Dany.
不喊丹妮
How about "My queen"?
喊"女王陛下"如何
I'd...
我想
bend the knee but...
屈膝行禮 只是...
What about those who swore allegiance to you?
那些追隨你的人呢
They'll all come to see you for what you are.
他們終會看清你的爲人
I hope I deserve it.
但願我不負所望
You do.
當然
You should get some rest.
你應該休息一會