權力的遊戲   第七季 第七集
Game of Thrones  S07E07
July 31, 2019, 1:54 p.m.

龍與狼


Oil? Pitch my lord.
油嗎 瀝青 大人
How many barrels? my lord.
多少桶 五百桶 大人
Get more.
再弄五百來
Yes my lord.
是 大人
I still enjoy it when they call me "my lord."
我還是很喜歡他們喊我"大人"
The thrill will fade.
新鮮勁兒會過去的
If we live that long.
如果我們能活到那時候
Men without cocks.
沒有♥屌♥的男人
You wouldn't find me fighting in an army
要是我沒有♥屌♥
if I had no cock.
絕不參軍打仗
What's left to fight for?
還有什麼好打的
Gold?
爲金子
I spent my life around soldiers.
我一輩子跟當兵的廝混
What do you think they spend that gold on?
你說他們的金子都花在了哪兒
Family.
家庭
Not without a cock you don't.
♥屌♥都沒有還成什麼家
Maybe it really is all cocks in the end.
或許說到底 ♥屌♥還真是最重要的
Yet your brother has chosen to side with the cockless.
但你弟弟選擇跟無♥屌♥之人一夥兒
Yes he's always been a champion of the downtrodden.
是啊 他向來爲受壓迫的一方出頭
I think we're about to be the downtrodden.
我看咱們就要變成受壓迫的一方了
Archers stand tall!
弓手 準備
Cover that wall!
守住那堵城牆
How many people live here? A million give or take.
這裏住了多少人 一百萬左右
That's more people than the entire North crammed into that.
擠在這彈丸之地的人比整個北境都多
Why would anyone want to live that way?
怎麼有人願意過那種日子
There's more work in the city.
城裏好找活兒
And the brothels are far superior.
妓院也高級得多
Why isn't she with them?
她怎麼沒跟他們一起來
I'm afraid I don't know Your Grace.
我恐怕不知道 陛下
No one has seen her.
沒人見過她
And the rest of them?
其餘的呢
They're on their way to the Dragonpit now.
他們正在前往龍穴的路上
Including our brother?
我們的弟弟也是
Yes Your Grace.
是的 陛下
If anything goes wrong
要是形勢不對
kill the silver haired bitch first
先殺了那個銀髮婊♥子
then our brother then the bastard who calls himself king.
然後是我們的弟弟 接着是自立爲王的私生子
The rest of them you can kill in any order you see fit.
其他人按什麼順序殺隨你
Come Ser Gregor.
走吧 格雷果爵士
It's time for us to meet our guests.
我們該去會會客人了
Why did they build it?
他們爲什麼要建造它
Dragons don't understand the difference
龍無法理解哪些東西它們可以支配
between what is theirs and what isn't.
哪些不能
Land livestock children...
土地 牲畜 孩子...
Letting them roam free around a city was a problem.
讓它們在城裏自由行動會帶來麻煩
I imagine it was a sad joke at the end.
我猜事到最後成了可悲的笑話
An entire arena for a few sickly creatures smaller than dogs.
大競技場養着幾隻比狗還小的孱弱生物
But in the beginning when it was home to Balerion the Dread
但最開始 它是"黑死神"貝勒裏恩的家
it must have been the most dangerous place in the world.
一定曾是世界上最危險的地方
Maybe it still is.
或許現在也是
Welcome my lords.
歡迎 各位大人
Your friends arrived before you did.
你們的朋友先到了
I've been sent to escort you all to the meeting.
我奉命護送你們參加會面
A pleasant surprise in an unpleasant situation.
不愉快的情境下一個愉快的意外
I never thought I'd see you again my lord.
沒想到還能再見到您 大人
Supporting the enemy no less.
更沒想到我投靠了敵人
Hard to blame you. Cersei will anyway.
也怪不得您 瑟曦還是會的
I'm glad you're alive.
我很高興您還活着
Come on!
走了
You can suck his magic cock later.
待會兒再舔他神奇的大♥屌♥也不遲
What's in there?
裏面是什麼fuck off.
滾開
I thought you were dead.
我以爲你死了
Not yet.
還沒呢
You came pretty close.
差點死在你手裏
I was only trying to protect her.
我只是想保護她
You and me both.
我也一樣
She's alive.
她還活着
Arya.
艾莉亞
Where? Winterfell.
在哪 臨冬城
Who's protecting her if you're here?
既然你在這兒 那誰在保護她
The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.
唯一需要保護的 是敢招惹她的人
It won't be me.
不會是我
Here we are
我們又相聚了
the heroes of Blackwater Bay.
黑水灣的英雄們
Strange place for a reunion.
在這種地方重聚好生奇怪
It is my lord.
是啊 大人
I don't think I'm anyone's lord anymore Podrick.
我可不再是誰的大人了 波德瑞克
Save the titles for Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
稱號還是留給黑水的波隆爵士吧
I'm sure your new queen will be happy to restore yours
你的新女王肯定樂意恢復你的頭銜
if she ends up on the throne.
如果她最後能奪得王位
You've been thinking about our new queen?
最近經常想起我們的新女王嗎
Perhaps you've been reconsidering your allegiances.
或許你在重新考慮該效忠誰
Remember my offer
記住我的提議
whatever they're paying you I'll pay double.
不管他們許給你多少 我願付雙倍
And that would be double what now exactly?
那你現在要給我雙倍的什麼呢
Don't you worry about me. I'm doing all right.
別擔心我 我好得很
Looking after myself. Are you?
能照顧自己 是嗎
Helping me to arrange this meeting
幫我安排會面
wasn't exactly looking after yourself was it?
可不算照顧自己啊
You put yourself at risk.
你冒着極大的風險
I put yourself at risk. Important difference.
我是讓你冒了極大的風險 這區別可大了
It's your head Queen Cersei's
瑟曦女王懸賞一袋金子
offered a bag of gold for it's not mine.
要的是你的腦袋 不是我的
Now thanks to me
現在 因爲我
she's got two traitors' heads coming right through her door.
兩個叛徒正帶着腦袋走進她的大門
She can lop them both off as soon as she gets tired
等她聽膩了他們嘴裏的花言巧語
of the clever words that pour out their pieholes.
便可一併砍了倆腦袋
All thanks to Ser Bronn of the fucking Blackwater.
全他媽是黑水的波隆爵士的功勞
If that's not looking after myself I don't know what is.
要是這還不算照顧自己 你說怎麼算是
It's good to see you again.
很高興再次見到你
Yeah you too.
彼此彼此
Anyone touches it I'll kill you first.
有人碰一下 我先殺了你
Come on Pod.
走吧 波德
Let's you and me go have a drink
咱們喝一杯去
while the fancy folks talk eh?
讓老爺們自己聊
I left this shit city
我離開這座破城
because I didn't want to die in it.
是因爲我不想死在這裏
Am I going to die in this shit city?
我會死在這座破城裏嗎
You might.
可能吧
And this is all your idea.
都是你的主意
Seems every bad idea has some Lannister cunt behind it.
好像每個壞點子都是蘭尼斯特家的混♥蛋出的
And some Clegane cunt to help them see it through.
也總有克里岡家的混♥蛋幫忙執行
Remember me?
記得我嗎
Yeah you do.
你記得的
You're even fucking uglier than I am now.
你現在比我還醜了
What did they do to you?
他們對你做了什麼
Doesn't matter.
無所謂
That's not how it ends for you brother.
你不會就這麼死掉的 老哥
You know who's coming for you.
你知道誰會來要你的命
You've always known.
你一直都知道
Where is she?
她在哪兒
She'll be here soon.
她就到
Didn't travel with you?
她沒跟你們同行
No.
沒有
We've been here for some time.
我們等了很久
My apologies.
抱歉
We are all facing a unique
我們正面臨前所未有的...
Theon!
席恩
I have your sister.
你姐姐在我手上
If you don't submit to me here now...
你不即刻向我投降
I'll kill her.
我就殺了她
I think we ought to begin with larger concerns.
我想我們該從大事談起
Then why are you talking?
那你還說什麼話
You're the smallest concern here.
你是這裏最不起眼的
Do you remember when we discussed dwarf jokes?
記不記得我們聊過關於侏儒的笑話
His wasn't even good.
他這個笑話爛透了
He explained it at the end.
末尾還解釋一句
Never explain. It always ruins it.
永遠不要解釋 畫蛇添足
We don't even let your kind live in the Iron Islands you know?
我們鐵羣島是不許你這種東西活命的 知道嗎
We kill you at birth.
一生下來就弄死
An act of mercy for the parents.
來自父母的慈悲
Perhaps you ought to sit down.
或許你該坐下
Why?
爲什麼
Sit down or leave.
坐下 不然就離開
We are a group of people who do not like one another
我們這羣人互相看不順眼
as this recent demonstration has shown.
剛剛的事♥件也說明了這一點
We have suffered at each other's hands.
我們給彼此帶來過苦難
We have lost people we love at each other's hands.
令彼此失去過心愛之人
If all we wanted was more of the same
如果我們只想繼續相互傷害
there would be no need for this gathering.
就沒有必要進行這次會面
We are entirely capable of waging war against each other
無需面對面交談
without meeting face to face.
我們也能交戰
So instead we should settle our differences
所以我們應當捐棄前嫌
and live together in harmony for the rest of our days?
和諧友愛地共度餘生是嗎
We all know that will never happen.
你知道那是不可能的
Then why are we here?
那我們爲何來此
This isn't about living in harmony.
這次會面不是爲了和諧共處
It's just about living.
而是爲了生存
The same thing is coming for all of us.
我們面臨着同樣的威脅
A general you can't negotiate with.
一個不接受談判的敵將
An army that doesn't leave corpses behind on the battlefield.
一支在戰場上不留屍骸的軍隊
Lord Tyrion tells me a million people live in this city.
提利昂大人告訴我這座城市中居住着一百萬人
They're about to become a million more soldiers
他們將會爲死人軍團
in the Army of the Dead.
增添一百萬新兵
I imagine for most of them it would be an improvement.
依我看對大多數人來說反倒是好事一樁
This is serious.
這都是真的
I wouldn't be here if it weren't.
否則我不會來此
I don't think it's serious at all.
我看這半點兒真實性也沒有
I think it's another bad joke.
不過又是一個拙劣的玩笑
If my brother Jaime has informed me correctly
如果我弟弟詹姆所言非虛
you're asking me for a truce.
你要與我停戰
Yes. That's all.
是的 僅此而已
That's all?
僅此而已
Pull back my armies and stand down
要我撤回軍隊 按兵不動
while you go on your monster hunt.
等你去捉妖降怪
Or while you solidify and expand your position.
也可能是去鞏固勢力 擴張地盤
Hard for me to know which it is with my armies pulled back
而我撤回了軍隊 也無從得知究竟
until you return and march on my capital with four times the men.
直到你帶着四倍於如今的兵力回來攻擊都城
Your capital will be safe
你的都城是安全的
until the northern threat is dealt with.
直到北方的威脅得到解決
You have my word.
我向你保證
The word of a would be usurper.
來自潛在篡奪者的保證
There is no conversation
世上沒有言語
that will erase the last years.
能抹去過去五十年發生之事
We have something to show you.
我們有東西要給你看
We can destroy them by burning them.
可以用火毀滅它們
And we can destroy them with dragonglass.
或者用龍晶殺死它們
If we don't win this fight
如果不能贏得這場戰鬥
then that is the fate of every person in the world.
這將是世上每個人的命運
There is only one war that matters
世間只有一場鬥爭值得關心
the Great War.
生死之戰
And it is here.
戰爭已經打響
I didn't believe it until I saw them.
我先前也不相信 直到我親眼所見
I saw them all.
我看到了整個軍團
How many?
有多少
A hundred thousand at least.
至少有十萬
Can they swim?
它們會游泳嗎
No.
不會
Good.
那就好
I'm taking the Iron Fleet back to the Iron Islands.
我要帶鐵艦隊返回鐵羣島
What are you talking about?
你在說什麼
I've been around the world.
我周遊世界
I've seen everything things you couldn't imagine
什麼都見過 包括你們無法想象之事
and this...
而這
this is the only thing I've ever seen that terrifies me.
是唯一令我感到恐懼的
I'm going back to my island.
我要回我的島上去
You should go back to yours.
你也該回你的島上去
When winter's over
等冬天結束
we'll be the only ones left alive.
我們會是唯一的倖存者
He's right to be afraid.
他的恐懼情有可原
And a coward to run.
但逃跑實屬懦弱
If those things come for us
如果這些怪物席捲七國
there will be no kingdoms to rule.
將再無王國可以統治
Everything we suffered will have been for nothing.
我們忍受過的一切苦難將是徒勞
Everything we lost will have been for nothing.
我們失去過的一切也都不再有意義
The crown accepts your truce.
王室接受你的停戰請求
Until the dead are defeated they are the true enemy.
在死人被擊敗之前 它們纔是真正的敵人
In return the King in the North will extend this truce.
作爲回報 北境之王也要遵守停戰協議
He will remain in the North where he belongs.
他要留在北境 屬於他的地方
He will not take up arms against the Lannisters.
不得武力對抗蘭尼斯特家族
He will not choose sides.
不得支持任何一方
Just the King in the North?
只要求北境之王
Not me?
不包括我
I would never ask it of you.
我不會這樣要求你
You would never agree to it.
你永遠不可能同意
And if you did I would trust you even less than I do now.
如果你同意了 我只會比現在更加不信任你
I ask it only of Ned Stark's son.
我只要求奈德·史塔克的兒子
I know Ned Stark's son will be true to his word.
我知道奈德·史塔克的兒子一定言而有信
I am true to my word.
我的確言而有信
Or I try to be.
至少盡我所能
That is why I cannot give you what you ask.
所以我無法答應你的要求
I cannot serve two queens.
我不能侍奉兩位女王
And I have already pledged myself
我已宣誓效忠
to Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉絲女王
Then there is nothing left to discuss.
那就沒有什麼好談的了
The dead will come north first. Enjoy dealing with them.
死人會先到北方 祝你們鬥個痛快
We will deal with whatever is left of you.
哪一方鬥贏了 我們再去應付
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
It's been good to see you.
很高興見到你
I imagine the next time will be across a battlefield.
我想下次再見就是戰場相逢了
We both saw what just happened.
我們都看到了剛纔發生的事
We both saw that... thing.
我們都看見了那個東西
Yes and I'm not looking forward to seeing more of them.
是的 而且我不想看見更多那種東西
But I'm loyal to the queen
但我忠於女王
and you're loyal to Sansa and her dolt brother.
而你忠於珊莎和她的傻哥哥
Oh fuck loyalty!
去他媽的忠誠
fuck loyalty?
去他媽的忠誠
This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths.
這件事超越了家族 榮譽和誓言
Talk to the queen.
勸勸女王吧
And tell her what?
跟她說什麼
I wish you hadn't done that.
真希望你沒那樣做
I'm grateful for your loyalty
我很感激你的忠心不二
but my dragon died so that we could be here.
但爲了我們能來這裏 我的龍犧牲了
If it's all for nothing
如果這一切都是徒勞
then he died for nothing.
它就白白地死去
I know!
我明白
I'm pleased you bent the knee to our queen.
我很高興你向我們的女王屈膝稱臣
I would have advised it had you asked.
要是當初你問我 我也會建議你這樣做
But have you ever considered learning how to lie every now and then?
但你有沒有考慮過 學學偶爾撒個謊
Just a bit?
就撒個小謊
I'm not going to swear an oath I can't uphold.
我絕不會許下無法實現的諾言
Talk about my father if you want
想提起我父親也隨你
tell me that's the attitude that got him killed.
告訴我正是這種頑固害死了他
But when enough people make false promises
但當太多人言而無信
words stop meaning anything.
言語就失去了意義
Then there are no more answers only better and better lies.
到時候不再有誠實的答♥案 只有越發圓滑的謊言
And lies won't help us in this fight.
而在這場戰爭中謊言幫不了我們
That is indeed a problem.
那確實是個問題
The more immediate problem is that we're fucked.
而更緊迫的問題是我們完蛋了
Any ideas as to how we might change that state of affairs?
有什麼辦法能改變這一狀況嗎
Only one.
只有一個辦法
Everyone stays here
大家留在這裏
and I go and talk to my sister.
我去跟我老姐談談
I didn't come all this way to have my Hand murdered.
我大老遠過來不是爲了讓我的首相被害的
I don't want Cersei to murder me either.
我也不想被瑟曦殺掉
I could have stayed in my cell and saved a great deal of trouble.
那還不如當初老實待在牢房裏 免去許多麻煩
I did this.
是我造成的
I should go. She'll definitely murder you.
應該我去 她絕對會殺了你
I go see my sister alone.
我單獨去見我老姐
Or we all go home
否則我們都回家
and we're right back where we started.
一切回到原點
You spoke with her? At her until she kicked me out.
你跟她談過了 說了幾句 被她趕出來了
She thinks I was an idiot to trust you.
她覺得我相信你是愚蠢
A lot of people seem to think that actually.
其實好像很多人都這麼想
I'm about to step into a room with the most murderous woman
我正要主動送到世上最兇殘的女人跟前
in the world who's already tried to kill me twice that I know of.
她企圖殺我 僅被我得知的就有兩次
Who's an idiot?
咱們倆誰蠢
I suppose we should say goodbye
我想我們該道個別
one idiot to another.
蠢蛋對蠢蛋
I shouldn't be surprised I suppose.
我想我不該感到驚訝
She's your kind of woman
她正是你喜歡的那種女人
a foreign whore who doesn't know her place.
不知天高地厚的異邦婊♥子
A foreign whore you can't abduct beat or intimidate.
一個你沒法綁架 毒打或脅迫的異邦婊♥子
That must be difficult for you.
肯定讓你很不好受
So you bring her here with her pet Northerner
所以你帶來了她和她的北方愛寵
whom you've convinced to bow down before her.
正是你說服那小子向她屈膝臣服
I didn't know about that.
我事先並不知情
And now you've got them both working towards the same goal
現在你讓他們爲同一個目標努力
the goal you've worked towards your entire life...
你一生都在努力實現的目標...
Cersei I didn't know. ...the destruction of this family.
瑟曦 我不知情 毀掉這個家族
I am the one preventing that from happening.
我恰恰阻止了慘劇的發生
Daenerys didn't want to debate and negotiate.
丹妮莉絲根本不想談判求和
She didn't want to bring you words.
她想帶給你的不是言辭
She wanted to bring you fire and blood
而是血與火
until I advised her otherwise.
是我勸她改變主意
I don't want to destroy our family.
我不想毀掉我們的家族
I never have.
我從未想過
You killed our father.
你殺死了我們的父親
After he sentenced me to death
在他因爲我從未犯下的罪行
for a crime I didn't commit yes I killed him.
而判我死刑之後 沒錯 我是殺了他
Hate me for it if you want.
爲此而恨我就請隨意吧
I hate myself for it in spite of what he was
我也爲此而恨自己 不管他是什麼樣的人
in spite of what he did to me.
不管他對我做了什麼
Oh poor little man.
可憐的小傢伙
Your papa was mean to you.
你爹對你好無情啊
Do you have any idea what you did when you fired that crossbow?
你在發射弩箭的時候知道自己做了什麼嗎
You left us open.
你讓我們袒露無遺
You laid us bare for the vultures
你讓我們赤身裸體面對禿鷲
and the vultures came and tore us apart.
而禿鷲來了 將我們撕得四分五裂
You may not have killed Joffrey
喬佛裏可能不是你害死的
but you killed Myrcella you killed Tommen.
但是你害死了彌賽菈 你害死了託曼
No one would've touched them if Father was here.
如果父親在的話 沒人能碰他們
No one would have dared
沒人敢...
I have never been more sorry about anything.
這些事最令我遺憾不過
I will not hear it not from you.
我不聽 不聽你說的
I will not hear it!
我不聽
All right.
好吧
You love your family
你愛你的家族
and I have destroyed it.
而我毀了它
I will always be a threat.
我活着就是個威脅
So put an end to me.
那就結果了我
If it weren't for me you'd have a mother.
如果不是因爲我 你還有母親
If it weren't for me you'd have a father.
如果不是因爲我 你還有父親
If it weren't for me
如果不是因爲我
you'd have two beautiful children.
你還有兩個漂亮的孩子
I've thought about killing you
我想殺你的次數
more times than I can count.
自己都數不過來
Do it! Say the word.
殺了我 下令吧
I am more sorry about the children than you could ever know.
對兩個孩子的早夭 我的遺憾之深重你無法想象
I will not I don't care. I loved them.
我不... 我不在乎 我愛他們
You know I did.
你知道我愛他們
You know it in your heart if there's anything left of it.
你心裏清楚 如果你還有心的話
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
Your love doesn't matter. Your feelings don't matter.
你的愛不重要 你的感受不重要
I don't care why you did what you did.
我不在乎你行動的理由
I only care what it cost us.
我只在乎你行爲的後果
It cost us our future.
你毀了我們的未來
If there's no future then why are we here?
如果未來已不存在 我們還在這裏幹什麼
Why did you allow me to come?
你爲什麼允許我來
Not to help my enemies collaborate in my destruction.
爲了不讓我的敵人們聯合起來摧毀我
Yes no not what you hoped for
沒錯 那一定是你不希望的
but you must have hoped for something.
但你一定有什麼期望
What did you hope for?
你的期望是什麼
To make Jon Snow submit to your queen? Mm not like this.
讓瓊恩·雪諾服從你的女王 不是這種方式
But eventually you want everyone to bend the knee to her.
但說到底 你想讓每一個人都向她屈膝臣服
Yes. Why?
是的 爲什麼
Because I think she will make the world a better place.
因爲我認爲她會讓這個世界更美好
You said she'd destroy King's Landing.
你說過她想要毀滅君臨
She knows herself.
她瞭解自己
She chose an advisor who would check her worst impulses
她選擇的顧問 會阻止她最險惡的衝動
instead of feeding them.
而不是火上澆油
That's the difference between you.
這就是你們倆的區別
I don't care about checking my worst impulses.
我不在乎阻止我最險惡的衝動
I don't care about making the world a better place.
我不在乎讓世界變得更美好
Hang the world.
世界去死吧
That thing you dragged here
你拖到這裏的那個東西
I know what it is I know what it means.
我知道它是什麼 我瞭解它意味着什麼
And when it came at me I didn't think about the world.
當它向我衝過來 我心裏想的不是世界
Not at all.
一點都沒想
As soon as it opened its mouth
當它張開嘴
the world disappeared for me right down its black throat.
世界都消失在它黑暗的咽喉之中
All I could think about was keeping those gnashing teeth
我的全部心思 只是讓它的獠牙
away from the ones who matter most
遠離我最珍視的人
away from my family.
遠離我的家人
Maybe Euron Greyjoy had the right idea.
也許攸倫·葛雷喬伊纔是對的
Get on a boat take those who matter
帶上摯愛 駕船遠行
You're pregnant.
你懷孕了
No one is less happy about this than I am.
事情落到這種地步 沒人比我更沮喪
I know.
我知道
I respect what you did.
我尊重你的做法
Wish you hadn't done it but I respect it.
雖然希望你沒那樣做 但我尊重你的行爲
This place was the beginning of the end for my family.
這地方是我家族毀滅的開始
[瓦雷利亞語]
A dragon is not a slave.
龍不是奴隸
They were terrifying.
它們有恐怖的力量
Extraordinary.
強大非凡
They filled people with wonder and awe
令人心中充滿驚歎與敬畏
and we locked them in here.
而我們把它們鎖在這裏
They wasted away.
它們日漸衰弱
They grew small.
越來越弱小
And we grew small as well.
我們也越來越弱小
We weren't extraordinary without them.
沒了它們 我們也失去了非凡的力量
We were just like everyone else.
與衆人無異
You're not like everyone else.
你不會與衆人無異
And your family hasn't seen its end.
再者 你的家族尚未毀滅
You're still here.
你還活着
I can't have children.
我不能生孩子
Who told you that?
誰說的
The witch who murdered my husband.
那個殺了我丈夫的女巫
Has it occurred to you she might not have been
你有沒有想過
a reliable source of information?
她的話或許並不可信
You were right from the beginning.
一開始你就是對的
If I had trusted you everything would be different.
如果我早點信你 事情會完全不一樣
So what now?
現在怎麼辦
I can't forget what I saw north of the Wall.
我忘不了在長城以北見到的景象
And I can't pretend that Cersei
我也無法自欺欺人
won't take back half the country the moment I march north.
指望瑟曦不會在我北上期間奪回半壁江山
It appears Tyrion's assessment was correct.
看來提利昂說得對
We're fucked.
我們完蛋了
My armies will not stand down.
我不會按兵不動
I will not pull them back to the capital.
不會讓軍隊退守都城
I will march them north to fight alongside you in the Great War.
我要派兵北上 與你們並肩作戰
The darkness is coming for us all.
黑暗衝我們所有人而來
We'll face it together.
我們要共同面對
And when the Great War is over
而大戰結束以後
perhaps you'll remember I chose to help
或許你們還會記得 我曾鼎力相助
with no promises or assurances from any of you.
卻未向你們索取一絲一毫的承諾
I expect not.
我不做指望
Call our banners.
召集我們的封臣
All of them.
全數到場
It's not easy for ravens to fly in these storms.
信鴉在暴風雪的天氣裏不好飛
Perhaps Jon tried to send word earlier.
也許瓊恩之前還寄過別的信
No this is the way he is
不 他就是這樣
the way he's always been.
一向如此
He never asked for my opinion. Why would he start now?
他從來不問過我的意見 這次又怎麼會問
I can't believe he'd surrender the Northern crown
真不敢相信他不跟你商量
without consulting you.
就拱手奉上北境王權
This is his writing his signature.
這是他的筆跡 他的簽名
He pledged to fight for Daenerys Targaryen.
他宣誓爲丹妮莉絲·坦格利安而戰
He's bent the knee.
他屈膝稱臣了
I've heard gossip
我聽傳言說
that the Dragon Queen is quite beautiful.
龍女王有傾城之貌
What does that have to do with anything?
那有什麼關係
Jon is young and unmarried.
瓊恩壯年未娶
Daenerys is young and unmarried.
丹妮莉絲妙齡未嫁
You think he wants to marry her?
你認爲他想娶她
An alliance makes sense.
聯姻也在情理之中
Together they'd be difficult to defeat.
強強聯合 他們必將勢不可擋
He was named King in the North.
他可以被擁立爲北境之王
He can be unnamed.
也可以被廢黜
Even if I wanted to Arya would never go along.
即便我有意 艾莉亞也不會贊同
She always loved Jon far more than she ever loved me
她打小就愛瓊恩遠勝於愛我
and she'd kill anyone who betrayed her family.
而且她會殺了所有背叛她家人的人
You are family too.
你也是她家人
Would Arya really murder her own sister?
艾莉亞真的會殺她的親姐姐嗎
Do you know what she is now?
你知道她現在是什麼人嗎
Do you know what the Faceless Men are?
你知道無面者嗎
Only by reputation.
只聞其名
They worship the God of Death I believe.
他們崇拜死亡之神 我記得
I never trust godly men.
而我不相信拜神之人
They're killers.
他們是殺手
And Arya was one of them.
艾莉亞是其中之一
What do you think she's after?
你認爲她有什麼企圖
She's your sister.
她是你妹妹
You know her far better than I ever could.
你遠比我更瞭解她
Sometimes when I try to understand a person's motives
有時當我試圖去理解一個人的動機
I play a little game.
我會玩一個小遊戲
I assume the worst.
做最壞的揣測
What's the worst reason they could possibly have
他們所言所行
for saying what they say and doing what they do?
最壞的理由可能是什麼
Then I ask myself
然後我再問自己
How well does that reason explain
這個理由能夠解釋"
what they say and what they do?"
他們所言所行嗎
So tell me
那麼告訴我...
what's the worst thing she could want?
她可能想做的最壞的事是什麼
She could want me dead
她可能想讓我死
because she thinks I wronged my family.
因爲她認爲我禍害了整個家族
Why did she come to Winterfell?
她爲什麼來臨冬城
To kill me
來殺我
for marrying our enemies and betraying my family.
因爲我嫁給敵人並且背叛家族
Why did she unearth the letter Cersei made you write?
爲什麼她要尋找瑟曦逼你寫的那封信
To provide proof of my betrayals.
爲了坐實我背叛家族
To provide justification after she murders me.
爲她謀害我提♥供正當理由
And after she murders you
她殺了你以後
what does she become?
她會成爲什麼
Lady of Winterfell.
臨冬城城主
If we have the Dothraki ride hard on the kingsroad
如果我們讓多斯拉克人沿國王大道急行軍
they'll arrive at Winterfell within the fortnight.
他們兩週即可抵達臨冬城
And the Unsullied?
無垢者呢
We can sail with them to White Harbor
我們可以跟他們乘船去白港
meet the Dothraki here on the kingsroad
在國王大道的此處和多斯拉克人會合
then ride together to Winterfell.
然後一起騎馬去臨冬城
Perhaps you should fly to Winterfell Your Grace.
或許您該飛去臨冬城 陛下
You have many enemies in the North.
您在北境的敵人太多
Thousands fell fighting your father.
成千上萬的人在與您父親作戰時傷亡
All it takes is one angry man with a crossbow.
一個怒漢加一把弩弓 足矣
He'll see your silver hair on the kingsroad
他在國王大道上看到您的一頭銀髮
and know that one well placed bolt will make him a hero.
就知道自己有了一箭成名的機會
The man who killed the conqueror.
手刃征服者的英雄
It's your decision Your Grace.
決定權在你 陛下
But if we're going to be allies in this war
但既然我們在這場戰爭中是同盟
it's important for the Northerners to see us as allies.
那麼在北境做出同盟的樣子非常重要
If we sail to White Harbor together
我認爲我們一同乘船到達白港
I think it sends a better message.
會是一種更親善的姿態
I've not come to conquer the North.
我不是去征服北境
I'm coming to save the North.
我是去拯救北境
We sail together.
我們乘船同行
Jon.
瓊恩
Can I speak with you?
能和你說句話嗎
All right.
沒事
What you did in King's Landing
你在君臨做的事
what you said...
你說的話...
you could've lied to Cersei
你完全可以對瑟曦說謊
about bending the knee to Daenerys.
不提對丹妮莉絲屈膝臣服
You risked everything to tell an enemy the truth.
你不惜一切對敵人說實話
We went down there to make peace.
我們南下是去議和
And it seems to me we need to be honest with each other
在我看來 我們應該坦誠相待
if we're going to fight together.
才能並肩戰鬥
You've always known what was right.
你一直分得清是非
Even when we were all young and stupid
即便我們都年少無知的時候
you always knew.
你也一直清楚
Every step you take...
你走的每一步
it's always the right step.
都是正確的
It's not.
並不是
It may seem that way from the outside
也許在旁人看來是那樣
but I promise you it's not true.
但我保證 並非如此
I've done plenty of things that I regret.
我做過很多悔不當初的事
Not compared to me you haven't.
跟我比起來都不算什麼
No.
的確
Not compared to you.
不能跟你比
I always wanted to do the right thing.
我一直想做正確的事
Be the right kind of person.
做正直的人
But I never knew what that meant.
但我從前一直不懂那到底意味着什麼
It always seemed like there's...
就好像一直...
like there was an impossible choice I had to make.
好像我必須做一個不可能的選擇
Stark or Greyjoy.
做史塔克還是做葛雷喬伊
Our father was more of a father to you than yours ever was.
我們的父親對你的養育之恩遠勝你生父
He was. And you betrayed him.
是的 而你背叛了他
Betrayed his memory.
背叛了對他的記憶
I did.
是的
But you never lost him.
但你從未失去他
He's a part of you.
他是你的一部分
Just like he's a part of me.
就像他是我的一部分
But the things I've done...
但我做過的事...
It's not my place to forgive you for all of it.
我無權原諒你做過的一切
But what I can forgive
但我能原諒的
I do.
我都原諒
You don't need to choose.
你不必選擇
You're a Greyjoy...
你是葛雷喬伊
and you're a Stark.
也是史塔克
When I was Ramsay's prisoner
我被拉姆斯俘虜時
Yara tried to save me.
雅拉試圖營救我
She's the only one
她是唯一一個
who tried to save me.
試圖營救我的人
She needs me now.
她現在需要我
So why are you still talking to me?
那你還浪費時間跟我說話
Load up.
裝貨
Load up lads. Go on.
裝貨 夥計們 我們走
Tide's coming in.
要漲潮了
All of us chose to follow Yara.
我們都選擇追隨雅拉
We left the Iron Islands for Yara.
我們爲了雅拉離開鐵羣島
She would never leave one of us behind.
她不會丟下我們任何一個不管
We're not leaving her behind.
我們也不會丟下她
Your sister's dead.
你姐姐死了
She's not dead. She's dead.
她沒死 她死了
Even if Euron hasn't cut her throat yet she's dead.
即便攸倫還沒割她的喉嚨 她也死了
She's our queen.
她是我們的女王
She's your sister and you left her to die.
她是你姐姐 而你不管她的死活
I did.
的確
I ran from my uncle.
我在叔叔面前落荒而逃
I was a coward.
我是懦夫
So why in fuck's name should we listen to you?
所以 我們憑什麼聽你的
They say the dead can't swim.
他們說死人不會游泳
We're going to sail east
我們要向東航行
find a nice quiet island
找個美麗安寧的小島
kill all the men and take their wives for ourselves.
殺光所有男人 霸佔他們的女人
We're done with all that. Who says we are?
我們已經不做那種事了 誰說的
Yara did. She made a pledge.
雅拉說的 她宣誓了
We're going to find her
我們要去找她
and we're going to set her free.
我們要救出她
Run away little Theon.
跑啊 小席恩
It's what you do best.
那不是你最拿手的嗎
He needs to shut his mouth.
他該閉上嘴
yes!
好樣的
That's more like it.
這纔像樣
Stay down...
趴那兒
or I'll kill you!
不然我殺了你
I said stay down or I'll kill you!
我說趴那兒 不然我殺了你
Not for me.
不爲我
For Yara!
爲了雅拉
Yara!
雅拉
Have my sister brought to the Great Hall.
帶我妹妹到大廳來
Are you sure you want to do this?
你確定想這麼做嗎
It's not what I want. It's what honor demands.
不是我想 是榮譽所迫
And what does honor demand?
榮譽迫使你做什麼呢
That I defend my family from those who would harm us.
我必須保護家族 免受小人傷害
That I defend the North from those who would betray us.
我必須保護北境 免遭賊子背叛
All right then.
那好吧
Get on with it.
開始吧
You stand accused of murder.
你被指控犯有謀殺罪
You stand accused of treason.
你被指控犯有叛國罪
How do you answer these charges...
你怎樣回應這些指控
Lord Baelish?
貝里席大人
My sister asked you a question.
我姐姐問你呢
Lady Sansa forgive me...
珊莎小姐 請原諒
I'm a bit confused.
我不太明白
Which charges confuse you?
哪一項指控你不明白
Let's start with the simplest one.
我們從最簡單的開始
you murdered our aunt Lysa Arryn.
你謀殺了我們的姨媽 萊莎·艾林
You pushed her through the Moon Door and watched her fall.
你把她推出月門 看她墜落
Do you deny it?
你否認嗎
I did it to protect you.
我是爲了保護你
You did it to take power in the Vale.
你是爲了掌權谷地
Earlier you conspired to murder Jon Arryn.
在那之前 你密謀殺害瓊恩·艾林
You gave Lysa Tears of Lys to poison him.
你爲萊莎提♥供里斯之淚用於下毒
Do you deny it?
你否認嗎
Whatever your aunt might have told you...
無論你姨媽告訴過你什麼
she was a troubled woman.
她生前精神很不穩定
She imagined enemies everywhere.
在她的想象中處處都是敵人
You had Aunt Lysa send a letter to our parents
你讓萊莎姨媽給我父母寄信
telling them it was the Lannisters who murdered Jon Arryn
告訴他們蘭尼斯特謀殺了瓊恩·艾林
when really it was you.
其實是你乾的
The conflict between the Starks and the Lannisters
史塔克和蘭尼斯特的矛盾
it was you who started it.
由你一♥手挑起
Do you deny it?
你否認嗎
I know of no such letter.
我對這封信並不知情
You conspired with Cersei Lannister and Joffrey Baratheon
你與瑟曦·蘭尼斯特和喬佛裏·拜拉席恩
to betray our father Ned Stark.
共謀背叛我父親奈德·史塔克
Thanks to your treachery he was imprisoned
因爲你的背叛 他被囚禁
and later executed on false charges of treason.
之後被污以叛國罪而慘遭處死
Do you deny it? I deny it!
你否認嗎 我否認
None of you were there to see what happened.
你們都不在場 不知道發生了什麼
None of you knows the truth.
你們都不知道真相
You held a knife to his throat.
你把刀架在他脖子上
You said "I did warn you not the trust me."
你說 "我不是警告過你別信任我嗎"
You told our mother this knife belonged to Tyrion Lannister.
你告訴我們的母親這刀是提利昂·蘭尼斯特的
But that was another one of your lies.
但那是你的另一個謊言
It was yours.
刀是你的
Lady Sansa I have known you since you were a girl.
珊莎小姐 我是看着你長大的
I've protected you. Protected me?
我保護過你 保護我
By selling me to the Boltons?
把我賣給波頓家也算保護
If we could speak alone
如果我們能私下聊聊
I can explain everything.
我可以解釋一切
Sometimes when I'm trying to understand a person's motives
有時當我試圖去理解一個人的動機
I play a little game.
我會玩一個小遊戲
I assume the worst.
做最壞的揣測
What's the worst reason you have
離間我和我妹妹
for turning me against my sister?
你最壞的理由是什麼
That's what you do isn't it?
那就是你的做派 不是嗎
That's what you've always done
那就是你一直所做的
turn family against family
挑撥家族
turn sister against sister.
離間姐妹
That's what you did to our mother and Aunt Lysa
那就是你對我們的母親和萊莎姨媽所做的
and that's what you tried to do to us.
也是你試圖對我們做的
Sansa please.
珊莎 求你了
I'm a slow learner it's true.
我確實學得很慢
But I learn.
但我學到了
Give me a chance to defend myself.
給我一個辯解的機會
I deserve that.
我有這個權利
I am Lord Protector of the Vale
我是谷地守護
and I command you to escort me safely back to the Eyrie.
我命令你們護送我安全返回鷹巢城
I think not.
恕難從命
Sansa I beg you!
珊莎 我求你了
I loved your mother since the time I was a boy.
我從孩提時就愛上了你的母親
And yet you betrayed her.
然而你背叛了她
I loved you.
我愛你
More than anyone.
勝過任何人
And yet you betrayed me.
然而你背叛了我
When you brought me back to Winterfell
當時你帶我回臨冬城
you told me there's no justice in the world
告訴我世上沒有正義
not unless we make it.
除非我們自己主持正義
Thank you for all your many lessons Lord Baelish.
感謝你的悉心教誨 貝里席大人
I will never forget them.
我將銘記於心
Sansa!
珊莎
I...
我...
Our men in King's Landing
我們在君臨的人馬
will march north in three days' time.
三天後就北上
It'll take us a fortnight
僅僅是準備補給
just to gather supplies for the train.
就需要兩週
We don't have a fortnight.
我們沒有兩週時間
If the North falls we fall. Three days.
如果北境淪陷 我們也完了 就三天
The remaining forces in the Westerlands
西境的剩餘兵力
will take the river road east.
沿河間大道向東
We'll meet at Lord Harroway's Town
我們在哈羅威伯爵的小鎮會面
and march together to Winterfell.
然後一起開向臨冬城
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Your Grace.
陛下
My lords I need a moment with my brother.
大人們 我要單獨和我弟弟談談
Your Grace.
告退 陛下
What are you doing? Preparing the expedition north.
你在做什麼 準備遠征北境
Expedition north?
遠征北境
I always knew you were the stupidest Lannister.
我一向知道你是蘭尼斯特家最蠢的
The Starks and Targaryens have united against us
史塔克家和坦格利安家已經聯手對付我們
and you want to fight alongside them?
你還想跟他們並肩作戰
Are you a traitor or an idiot?
你是叛徒還是傻瓜
You pledged our forces to fight our common enemy
你答應他們聯手對付共同的敵人...
I'll say whatever I need to say
爲了維繫我們家族的命脈
to ensure the survival of our house.
我什麼話都能說
You expect me to trust the man who murdered our father?
你指望我信任那個殺死我們父親的人嗎
You expect me to command our troops to fight beside foreign scum
你指望我命令我們的軍隊與異邦賤種攜手共進
to fight for the Dragon Queen?
爲龍女王而戰嗎
You saw it with your own eyes.
你親眼見到了
You saw a dead man trying to kill us.
你見到了一個死人企圖殺死我們
And I saw it burn.
然後我看見它被燒了
If dragons can't stop them
如果龍不能阻止它們
if Dothraki and Unsullied and Northmen can't stop them
多斯拉克人 無垢者和北方人不能阻止它們
how will our armies make a difference?
我們的軍隊又如何扭轉乾坤
This isn't about noble houses
這與豪門權貴無關
this is about the living and the dead!
這是活人與死人的戰爭
And I intend to stay amongst the living.
而我要留在活人那邊
Let the Stark boy and his new queen defend the North.
讓史塔克小鬼和他的新女王去守衛北方
We stay here where we've always been.
我們就留在我們一直所在的地方
I made a promise.
我做了承諾
Our child will rule Westeros.
我們的孩子將統治維斯特洛
Our child will never be born if the dead come south.
如果死人南下 我們的孩子永遠不會出生
The monsters are real.
那些怪物是真的
The white walkers
異鬼
the dragons the Dothraki screamers
龍 多斯拉克哮吼武士
all the frightening stories
我們小時候聽的
we heard when we were young they're all real.
所有恐怖故事都是真的
So be it.
那就這樣
Let the monsters kill each other.
讓怪物們互相殘殺
And while they battle in the North
當他們在北方戰鬥時
we take back the lands that belong to us.
我們奪回屬於我們的土地
And then what? And then we rule.
然後呢 然後我們統治
When the fighting in the North is over someone wins.
當北方的戰爭結束 必有一方獲勝
You understand that don't you?
你肯定明白吧
If the dead win they march south and kill us all.
如果死人贏了 它們會南下殺了我們所有人
If the living win and we've betrayed them
如果活人贏了 我們又背叛了他們
they march south and kill us all!
他們也會南下殺了我們所有人
The Targaryens and the Starks already want to kill us all.
坦格利安家和史塔克家已經想殺了我們所有人
Most of them will die in the North.
他們大多數人會死在北方
I faced them in the field.
我在戰場上面對過他們
We can't beat them. We can't beat their dragons.
我們無法打敗他們 我們無法打敗他們的龍
How many dragons did you see at the pit?
你在龍穴見到了幾頭龍
Two. What happened to the third?
兩頭 第三頭呢
For all we know it's guarding her fleet!
據我們所知 它在守衛她的艦隊
She came here with her dragons
她帶着她的龍
and her Dothraki and her Unsullied.
多斯拉克人和無垢者而來
She came here to show us all her power.
她是來展示實力的
No something happened. The dragons are vulnerable.
不 一定有變故 龍不是無敵的
We can't beat the Dothraki. We don't have the numbers.
我們無法打敗多斯拉克人 我們人數不夠
We don't have the support of the other houses!
我們沒有其他家族的支持
No we have something better. We have the Iron Bank.
我們有更強力的支持 我們有鐵金庫
You should've listened more
父親談到金子的重要性時
when Father spoke about the importance of gold.
你應該留心聽纔對
Oh I know it's boring for you.
我知道對你來說很無聊
You just wanted to hunt and ride and fight.
你只想打獵騎馬戰鬥
But I listened I learned.
但我聽了 我學到了
Highgarden bought us the most powerful army in Essos
高庭爲我們換來了厄索斯最強大的軍隊
the Golden Company.
黃金團
men horses elephants I believe.
我相信有兩萬人 馬 大象
The Golden Company is not here.
黃金團不在這裏
They're in Essos.
他們在厄索斯
How is a mercenary company in Essos going to help us?
遠在厄索斯的僱傭軍如何幫我們
Do you really think Euron Greyjoy turned tail
你真以爲攸倫·葛雷喬伊
and sailed back to the Iron Islands?
逃回鐵羣島了嗎
Do you think he abandoned the chance to marry the queen?
你以爲他會放棄迎娶女王的機會
No one walks away from me.
沒人可以棄我而去
He's sailing with his fleet to Essos.
他帶艦隊去了厄索斯
He's going to ferry the Golden Company back here
他將載着黃金團歸來
to help us win the war for Westeros.
助我們贏得維斯特洛的戰爭
You plotted with Euron Greyjoy without telling me
你居然揹着我 你的全軍總司令
the commander of your armies?
與攸倫·葛雷喬伊密謀
And you conspired with Tyrion
而你居然揹着我
the man who murdered our father
你的女王
without telling me your queen.
與殺害父親的提利昂密謀
I didn't conspire with him.
我沒跟他密謀
You met with him in secret without my consent.
你不經我允許 私自與他會面
You planned to promote my enemies' interests.
你計劃助長我們敵人的利益
That is the definition of conspiracy.
這就是密謀
I pledged to ride north.
我已經發誓北上
I intend to honor that pledge.
我打算遵守誓言
And that will be treason. Treason?
那就是叛國 叛國
Disobeying your queen's command fighting with her enemies.
違抗女王的命令 替敵軍打仗
What would you call it?
你說這叫什麼
Doesn't matter what I'd call it.
我怎麼叫都無所謂
I told you no one walks away from me.
我說了沒人可以棄我而去
Are you going to order him to kill me?
你要命令他殺死我嗎
I'm the only one you have left.
你只剩我一個了
Our children are gone our father is gone.
我們的孩子沒了 我們的父親沒了
It's just me and you now.
如今只剩你我
There's one more yet to come.
還有一個即將到來
Give the order then.
那就下令吧
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Come in.
進來
Samwell Tarly.
山姆威爾·塔利
I wasn't sure if you'd remember me.
我還擔心你記不得我了
I remember everything.
我什麼都記得
You helped us get beyond the Wall.
你幫助我們去長城外
You're a good man. Oh well thank you
你是好人 謝謝你
but um I'm not sure that I am.
但我都不知道自己算不算
What happened to you beyond the Wall?
你在長城外有什麼遭遇
I became the Three Eyed Raven.
我成了三眼烏♥鴉
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你說的意思
I can see things that happened in the past.
我能看見過去發生的事
I can see things happening now
我能看見正在發生的事
all over the world.
無論世上哪個角落
Why did you come to Winterfell?
你爲什麼來臨冬城
Jon's the one to lead the fight against the dead.
瓊恩是我們對抗死人的領袖
I know he is.
我知道是他
But he can't do it alone
但他一個人做不到
so I've come here to help him.
所以我來幫他
He's on his way back to Winterfell
他正在返回臨冬城的路上
with Daenerys Targaryen.
跟丹妮莉絲·坦格利安一起
You you saw this in
你...你是用那什麼視野
in a vision?
看見的嗎
He needs to know the truth.
他需要知道真相
The truth about what?
什麼真相
About himself.
他的身份
No one knows. No one but me.
沒人知道 只有我
Jon isn't really my father's son.
瓊恩不是我父親的兒子
He's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen
他是雷加·坦格利安
and my aunt Lyanna Stark.
和我姑媽萊安娜·史塔克的兒子
He was born in a tower in Dorne.
他在多恩的一座塔裏出生
His last name isn't really Snow
他不姓雪諾
it's Sand.
姓沙德
It's not.
不是的
Dornish bastards are named Sand.
多恩的私生子都姓沙德
At the Citadel I transcribed a High Septon's diary.
在學城 我謄寫一位總主教的日記
He annulled Rhaegar's marriage to Elia.
他廢除了雷加和伊莉亞的婚姻
He wed Rhaegar and Lyanna in a secret ceremony.
舉行祕密儀式爲雷加和萊安娜主婚
Are you certain?
你確定嗎
It's what the High Septon wrote in his private diary.
都寫在總主教的私人日記裏
I don't know why he'd lie.
他沒必要撒謊
Is this something you can see?
你能看見這個嗎
Father smith Warrior
天父 鐵匠 戰士
Mother Maiden Crone Stranger.
聖母 少女 老嫗 陌客
I am hers and she is mine... I am his and he is mine...
我屬於她 她屬於我 我屬於他 他屬於我
from this day until the end of my days.
從今日起 至死方休
Robert's Rebellion was built on a lie.
勞勃的起義建立在一個謊言上
Rhaegar didn't kidnap my aunt or rape her.
雷加沒有拐走或強♥奸我的姑媽
He loved her.
他愛她
And she loved him.
她也愛他
And Jon...
至於瓊恩
Jon's real name...
瓊恩的真名
His name is Aegon Targaryen.
他的名字是伊耿·坦格利安
You have to protect him.
你一定要保護他
Promise me Ned.
答應我 奈德
He's never been a bastard.
他從來就不是私生子
He's the heir to the Iron Throne.
他是鐵王座的繼承人
He needs to know.
他必須知道
We need to tell him.
我們得告訴他
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
It's just strange.
只是感覺很奇怪
In his own horrible way I believe he loved me.
我相信他是愛過我的 以他可怕的方式
You did the right thing.
你做了正確的事
You did it.
是你做的
I'm just the executioner.
我只是行刑
You passed the sentence.
你下的判決
You're the Lady of Winterfell.
你是臨冬城城主
Does that bother you?
這讓你覺得困擾嗎
I was never going to be as good a lady as you.
我永遠沒法成爲你這樣的淑女
So I had to be something else.
所以我只能走不一樣的路
I never could have survived what you survived.
你所經歷的一切我根本承受不來
You would have.
你能
You're the strongest person I know.
你是我認識的最堅強的人
I believe that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
我相信這是你對我說過的最好的話
Well don't get used to it.
那你可別聽順耳了
You're still very strange and annoying.
你還是很奇怪 很討人嫌
In winter we must protect ourselves.
在冬天裏 我們必須保衛彼此"
Look after one another."
互相照顧
Father.
父親的話
When the snows fall and the white winds blow
當大雪降下 冷風吹起"
the lone wolf dies
獨行狼死
but the pack survives."
羣聚狼生
I miss him.
我想他
Me too.
我也是
It's a long way down.
下去的路很長
Yeah. The crows keep telling me I'll get used to it.
是啊 烏♥鴉們總跟我說慢慢就習慣了
I can see movement...
有動靜
Watch on the tree line!
看 在林邊
What is it?
那是什麼
Come on!
快走
Run! Run!
跑 快跑



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們