權力的遊戲   第八季 第一集
Game of Thrones  S08E01
Aug. 12, 2019, 11:05 p.m.

衆人齊聚臨冬城


We have suffered at each other's hands.
我們都因彼此而經受過苦難
We have lost people we love at each other's hands.
也因互相爭鬥而失去摯愛
This isn't about noble houses
這不是貴族與貴族間的戰爭
this is about the living and the dead.
這是活人和死人的戰爭
And I intend to stay amongst the living.
而我打算待在活人中間
I offer you a choice.
我給你個選擇的機會
Bend the knee and join me
屈膝稱臣 爲我效力
or refuse, and die.
或者拒不從命 死路一條
She is here to reclaim the Seven Kingdoms.
她來到維斯特洛是爲了奪回七大王國
The North is one of those seven kingdoms.
而北境正是七國之一
The Night King's army grows larger by the day.
夜王的大軍一天天壯大起來
We need allies. Powerful allies.
我們需要盟友 強大的盟友
The monsters are real.
這些怪物的確存在
Dragons, White Walkers, Dothraki screamers...
龍 異鬼 多斯拉克哮吼武士„„
Let the monsters kill each other.
就讓這些怪物自相殘殺吧
We will deal with whatever is left.
剩下的殘局就留給我們來收拾
We are going to destroy the Night King
我們將同心協力
and his army, and we'll do it together.
消滅夜王和他的軍隊
He pledged to fight for Daenerys Targaryen.
他宣誓爲丹妮莉絲·坦格利安而戰
He's bent the knee.
他已經屈膝稱臣了
He needs to know the truth.
他需要知道真相
Jon isn't really my father's son.
瓊恩不是我父親的親生兒子
He's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen
他是雷加·坦格利安
and my aunt, Lyanna Stark.
和我姑媽萊安娜·史塔克之子
He's the heir to the Iron Throne.
他是鐵王座的繼承人
We need to tell him.
我們要告訴他
The same thing is coming for all of us...
同樣的事情也會發生在我們身上„„
And it is here.
迫在眉睫
You should consider yourself lucky.
你該爲自己感到幸運
瓦里斯
At least your balls won't freeze off.
至少你的蛋蛋不會被凍掉
You take great offense at dwarf jokes
別人拿侏儒開玩笑 你就生氣
but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that?
結果你又老是開閹人的玩笑 你怎麼這樣?
Because I have balls, and you don't.
因爲我有蛋蛋 你沒有
灰蟲子 無垢者指揮官
彌桑黛 丹妮莉絲的翻譯及顧問
I warned you.
我提醒過你
Northerners don't much trust outsiders.
北方人不怎麼信任外來者
卓耿 丹妮莉絲的黑龍
珊莎·史塔克 臨冬城公爵夫人
布蘭·史塔克 綠先知
Look at you.

You're a man.
你長成男子漢了
Almost.
差不多算是吧
戴佛斯·席渥斯 “洋蔥騎士”
喬拉·莫爾蒙 “大熊”
Where's Arya? Lurking somewhere.
艾莉亞呢? 不知道躲哪去了
Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen.
這是坦格利安家族的丹妮莉絲女王
My sister, Sansa Stark, the Lady of Winterfell.
這是我的妹妹 臨冬城公爵夫人 珊莎·史塔克
Thank you for inviting us into your home, Lady Stark.
史塔克夫人 感謝你邀請我們來到你家
The North is as beautiful
北境正如你哥哥所描繪的那樣美麗
as your brother claimed, as are you.
你也如北境的風光一樣美麗動人
Winterfell is yours, Your Grace.
臨冬城效忠於您 陛下
We don't have time for all this.
我們現在沒有時間聊這些
The Night King has your dragon. He's one of them now.
夜王已經轉化了您的龍 它成了屍鬼
The Wall has fallen
長城已破
the dead march south.
亡者大軍正向南行進
As soon as we heard about the Wall
一聽到長城倒塌的消息
I called all our banners to retreat to Winterfell.
我就召集了所有的封臣 撤退到臨冬城
Lord Umber...
安柏大人„„
when can we expect your people to arrive?
你的人什麼時候到?
奈德·安柏 最後壁爐城伯爵
We need more horses and wagons, if it please my lady.
我們需要更多的馬匹和馬車 希望夫人允許
And my lord.
以及大人
And my queen. Sorry.
和女王陛下允許 抱歉
You'll have as many as we can spare.
我們將爲你傾囊相助
Hurry back to Last Hearth and bring your people here.
儘快回到最後壁爐城 帶你的人過來
We need to send ravens to the Night's Watch as well.
我們還需要放出渡鴉 把消息傳給守夜人
There's no sense in manning the castles anymore.
現在還在這些城堡駐紮已經毫無意義了
We make our stand here.
我們要守住這裏
At once, Your Grace.
馬上去辦 陛下
Your Grace.
“陛下” "
萊安娜·莫爾蒙 熊島伯爵夫人
But you're not. Are you?
現在您已經不是陛下了 對吧?
You left Winterfell a king
您離開臨冬城的時候還是北境之王
and came back a
可回來時候卻是一位——
I'm not sure what you are now.
我不太清楚您現在的身份到底算什麼
A lord?
公爵大人?
Nothing at all?
或者您現在什麼都不是?
It's not important. Not important?
這不重要 不重要?
We named you King in the North.
曾經 我們可是擁立您爲北境之王
King of the North!
北境之王吶!
You did, my lady.
確實 夫人
It was the honor of my life.
那曾經是我人生中的榮光
I'll always be grateful for your faith.
我將永遠對你們的信任感念於心
But when I left Winterfell
但當初我離開臨冬城的時候
I told you we need allies or we will die.
我告訴過大家我們需要盟友 否則我們只有死路一條
I have brought those allies home
而現在我把盟友帶回了家
to fight alongside us.
與我們並肩作戰
I had a choice
我必須做出選擇
keep my crown or protect the North.
是保住我的王位還是保住北境
I chose the North.
我選擇了北境
If anyone survives the war to come
我們當中 要是有人能在接下來這場大戰中活下來
we'll have Jon Snow to thank.
那就得感謝瓊恩·雪諾
He risked his life to show us the threat is real.
他冒着生命危險 證明威脅我們的東西是真實存在的
Thanks to his courage
多虧了他的勇氣
we have brought with us the greatest army
我們才能帶來
the world has ever seen.
有史以來最強大的軍隊
We have brought two fullgrown dragons.
我們才能帶回兩條成年巨龍
And soon, the Lannister army
很快 蘭尼斯特家族的軍隊
will ride north to join our cause.
就會行軍北上加入我們
I know, I know, our people
我知道 我知道 我們家族
haven't been friends in the past.
一直也算不上北境的盟友
But we must fight together now...
但我們現在必須攜手作戰„„
or die.
否則我們都會死
May I ask,how are we meant to feed
我想問一下 我們該怎麼供給
the greatest army the world has ever seen?
這支有史以來最強大的軍隊呢?
While I ensured our stores would last through winter
我能確保我們的存糧能撐過這個冬天
I didn't account for Dothraki
但我可沒有料到還要給多斯拉克大軍
Unsullied and two fullgrown dragons.
無垢者 甚至兩條成年巨龍做準備
What do dragons eat, anyway?
對了 龍喫什麼?
Whatever they want.
想喫什麼就喫什麼
Hey, careful, lads.We need every last bit of it.
嘿 注意點 小子 一丁點兒也不能漏掉
Sorry 'bout that.
抱歉
Are these the last of the wagons?
這是最後一車了嗎?
Aye.
是的
All right, let's get it all to the forges.
好吧 全都推去鍛造處
My lord.
大人
約恩·羅伊斯 “青銅約恩” 谷地領主
My lady.
夫人
My lady.
我先退下了
The Lady of Winterfell.
臨冬城公爵夫人
Has a nice ring to it.
這頭銜不錯啊
So does Hand of the Queen.
女王之手也不錯
Depending on the queen, I suppose.
這得看是哪位女王了
Last time we spoke was at Joffrey's wedding.
我們上次談話 還是在喬佛裏的婚禮上
Miserable affair. It had its moments.
真是不幸 總歸有它的意義
Apologies for leaving like that.
我很抱歉就那樣離開了
Yes,it was a bit hard to explain
的確 有點難以解釋
why my wife fled moments after the king's murder.
爲什麼在國王被謀殺後 我的妻子就逃跑了
We both survived.
但我們現在都還活着
Many underestimated you.
許多人低估了你
Most of them are dead now.
他們當中 大部分都已經死了
I'm sure you weren't thrilled to hear
聽到蘭尼斯特大軍北上的消息
the Lannister army's marching north.
你應該並不高興吧
You have every right to be fearful of my sister.
你對我姐姐的恐懼可以理解
No one fears her more than I do.
沒人比我更怕她
But I promise, you'll be safeCersei told you her army
但我一定會確保你的安全—— 瑟曦跟你說
was coming north to fight for you?
她的軍隊會來北境爲你作戰?
She did.
是的
And you believed her?
你也信了?
She has something to live for now.
她現在有了活下去的動力
I believe she wants to survive.
我相信她是想活着的
I used to think you were the cleverest man alive.
我還以爲你是世界上最聰明的人
You used to be taller.
你以前看起來更高一些
How did you sneak up on me?
你怎麼跟到我的?
How did you survive a knife through the heart?
你不是被一劍穿心了嗎 你是怎麼活下來的?
I didn't.
其實我當時已經死了
You still have it.
你還留着它
Needle.
縫衣針
Have you ever used it?
你用過它嗎?
Once or twice.
一兩次吧
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亞鋼劍
Jealous?
羨慕嗎?
Too heavy for me.
對我來說太沉了
Where were you before?
你之前去哪兒了?
I could've used your help with Sansa.
你可以幫我跟珊莎說說好話的
She doesn't like your queen,does she?
她不喜歡你的女王 對吧?
Sansa thinks she's smarter than everyone.
珊莎覺得她比誰都聰明
She's the smartest person I've ever met.
她是我遇到過的最聰明的人
Now you're defending her?
你是在保護她嗎?
You?
是嗎?
I'm defending our family.
我保護的是我們的家族
So is she.
她也一樣
Yeah.
是啊
I'm her family too.
我也是她的家人
Don't forget that.
別忘了這一點
科本 瑟曦的首相
Your Grace, I'm afraid I bring terrible news.
陛下 恐怕我帶來了個壞消息
瑟曦 鐵王座上的女王
The dead have broken through the Wall.
亡者大軍已經攻破長城了
Good.

哈利·斯崔克蘭 黃金團團長
攸倫·葛雷喬伊 鐵羣島之王
亞拉·葛雷喬伊
Why don't you just get it over with and kill me?
不如你就乾脆一點殺了我吧
But we're family.
我們可是一家人
The last Greyjoys left in the world.
葛雷喬伊家族僅剩的幾個
The last ones with balls anyway.
或者說 僅剩的幾個有種的
If I kill you...
我要是殺了你„„
who can I talk to?
還跟誰說話去?
Hmm?
嗯?
I've got a crew full of mutes.
我的船員都是啞巴
It gets lonely at sea.
在海上 人就容易寂寞
Are we in King's Landing?
我們這是到了君臨?
Mm.

You picked the losing side.
你選錯邊了
Then I'll sail the Iron Fleet somewhere else.
那我就帶着鐵艦隊去別處唄
But first I'm gonna fuck the queen.
不過 我得先把女王操了
Twentythousand men, is it?
兩萬人 是嗎?
Yes, Your Grace. A few died in transit.
是的 陛下 路上死了一些
They cheated at dice.
是因爲他們玩骰子出老千
Or maybe I cheated.
也許是我出老千
Someone cheated.
反正有人出了
They weren't good fighters. You won't miss them.
他們打仗不怎麼厲害 沒了也不是什麼損失
Horses? Two thousand.
馬有多少? 兩千匹
And elephants?
大象呢
Uh, no elephants, Your Grace.
呃 稟告陛下 我們沒有大象
That's disappointing.
真讓人失望
I was told the Golden Company had elephants.
我聽說黃金團是有大象的
They are excellent beasts, Your Grace
大象確實是非凡的猛獸 陛下
but not wellsuited to long sea voyages.
但不適應海上長途航行
In any event, you are most welcome
不管怎樣 君臨都歡迎你們的到來
here in King's Landing, Captain Strickland.
斯崔克蘭團長
We look forward to fighting on your behalf, Your Grace.
我們期待爲您作戰 陛下
Am I most welcome here?
那這裏歡迎我嗎
You are a true friend of the crown
你是王室真誠的朋友
and an honored guest.
也是備受尊敬的貴賓
Good.
很好
As a true friend and an honored guest...
那作爲真誠的朋友和尊敬的貴賓„„
格雷果·克里岡 “魔山”
I was hoping we could talk in private.
我希望我們可以私下談談
After the war. That was our agreement.
戰爭結束再提此事 我們已經達成協議了
Wars sometimes last years.
戰爭也許會持續數年
You want a whore, buy one.
你想要妓♥女 就去花金子買
You want a queen...
你如果想要女王„„
earn her.
就得贏得她
How?
我該怎麼做?
I've given her justice
我已經幫她主持正義
an army and the Iron Fleet
給了她傭兵團和一支鐵艦隊
yet she gives me no sign of affection.
然而她卻沒有表露出一絲愛意
My heart is nearly broken.
我的心都要碎了
You're insolent.
你太放肆了
I've executed men for less. They were lesser men.
因爲無禮而被我處死的人 他們還沒有你囂張 他們在其他方面也不如我
I hear the dragon burnt up a thousand Lannister men.
聽說 龍燒死了一千個蘭尼斯特士兵
波隆
Burnt up some of my favorite boys.
死了幾個我最喜歡的小夥子
Archie, was it? And William.
是阿奇嗎? 還有威廉
Tall handsome William? Yeah, tall handsome William.
那個又高又帥的威廉? 對 就是他
They said what's left of him could fit in a wine glass.
聽說他被燒剩的骨頭渣 只夠盛滿一個酒杯
I am the only man you ever met who shot a dragon.
我是你們見過的 唯一一個射過龍的人
Did you? Nearly killed it.
真的? 差點把它殺死了
That's brave.
那你真英勇
That boy Eddie... The ginger?
那個叫艾迪的小子„„ 那個紅頭髮的?
Ed Sheeran 嗎?
還記得上一季的
That's him. Came back with his face burnt right off.
就是他 回來時臉都燒沒了
He's got no eyelids now.
他現在沒有眼皮了
How does he sleep with no eyelids?
沒眼皮他怎麼睡覺啊?
All right, can we stop talking about the fucking dragons now?
好了 能不能別他媽聊龍的事了?
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水河的波隆騎士
You're kidding me.
你逗我呢吧
Apologies for the interruption
抱歉打擾了
but the queen did urge me to hurry.
但女王確實催促我儘快前來
Sorry, ladies.
抱歉 姑娘們
Another time perhaps.
下次吧
You ever get lonely, I am partial to older gentlemen.
你有過空虛寂寞的時候嗎 我挺喜歡年紀大的男人
Poor girl. The pox will take her within the year.
可憐的姑娘 看這梅毒病情 她活不過一年了
Which girl? The queen's brothers
你說哪個姑娘? 女王的弟弟們曾對你許諾
made promises to you and broke them.
但他們沒能堅守諾言
Her Grace wants to rectify their mistake.
女王陛下想要彌補這個過失
She once gave me a castle and a wife
她曾給了我城堡和妻子
then rectified me right out of them.
然後又全部從我手中奪走
That was Ser Jaime's doing, not hers.
那是詹姆爵士所爲 與她無關
When Queen Cersei wants something
如果瑟曦女王對你有所求
she pays in advance and in gold.
她會預付你黃金
Several chests of it, in fact.
實際上 是成箱的黃金
Waiting for you in a wagon just outside.
它們正在門外的馬車裏等着你
So she wants to murder someone, but she can't send her soldiers.
所以她想殺人 又不能派自己的士兵去
If it's the Dragon Queen she's after...
如果她盯上的的是龍女王„„
She has other plans for the Targaryen girl.
對於那個坦格利安女孩 她另有謀劃
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
啊 好吧 那祝計劃成功
Our queen's brothers are unlikely
女王的弟弟們可能不會
to survive their Northern adventures.
在北境歷險後平安歸來
But in the event that they do...
但 萬一他們活下來了„„
She has a keen sense of poetic justice.
陛下一向賞罰分明
That fucking family.
這一家人都有病
When the Citadel expelled me
學城驅逐我的時候
I thought I would die poor and alone
我以爲我會潦倒孤獨而死
but in exchange for my service, Queen Cersei made me her Hand.
但爲了回報我的衷心侍奉 瑟曦女王封我爲女王之手
What would she do for the man
如果有人能幫她除掉叛國的弟弟們
who rids her of her treasonous brothers?
她又會如何回報呢?
I wanted those elephants.
我本來想要大象的
So...
那„„
how do I compare to the fat king?
我和那個胖國王比起來怎麼樣?
You're insulting my late husband?
你在侮辱我的先夫嗎?
Are you offended?
那你被冒犯了嗎?
Robert had a different whore every night
勞勃每晚都和不同的妓♥女過夜
but he still didn't know his way around a woman's body.
但還是不懂該怎樣對待女人的身體
And the Kingslayer?
跟弒君者比呢?
You enjoy risking your neck, don't you?
你真是喜歡作死啊
Life is boring.
活着沒意思
You're not boring, I'll give you that.
但你還有點意思 這一點我承認
Do I please the queen?
我是否取悅了女王陛下?
You might be the most arrogant man I've ever met.
你可能是我遇見的最傲慢無禮的人
I like that.
我喜歡
But now I want to be alone.
但現在我想獨自待着
I'm going to put a prince in your belly.
我要讓你懷上我的王子
席恩·葛雷喬伊
Euron can't defend the Iron Islands
攸倫保不住鐵羣島
not if he's in King's Landing with all his men and his ships.
現在他和全部人馬 艦隊都在君臨
We can take our home back.
我們可以趁機奪回鐵羣島
Daenerys went north.
丹妮莉絲去了北境
Daenerys will need somewhere to retreat
如果北境失守
if they can't hold the North.
那丹妮莉絲就需要一條退路
Somewhere the dead can't go.
而屍鬼到不了鐵羣島
You're my queen. I go where you command.
我奉你爲女王 聽你號令 追隨於你
You want to go to Winterfell.
你想去臨冬城
To fight for the Starks.
爲史塔克家戰鬥
Go.
去吧
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
But kill the bastards anyway.
不管怎樣 幹掉那些雜種
Welcome back, my lady.
歡迎回家 小姐
If you'd follow me...
請跟我來„„
The Karstarks.
卡史塔克家來了
One of the better sigils.
他們的紋章不錯
Beats an onion, anyway.
反正比洋蔥好看
Can't argue with that.
無可辯駁
Not so long ago, the Starks and the Karstarks
史塔克和卡史塔克在戰場上互相殘殺
were slaughtering each other on the battlefield.
纔過去沒多久
Jon Snow brought peace to the houses.
是瓊恩·雪諾讓兩家重歸於好
And our queen is grateful.
女王陛下對此感激不盡
Her gratitude is lovely, but that's not my point.
這自然很好 但重點不是這個
The Northmen are loyal to Jon Snow, not to her.
北境效忠於瓊恩·雪諾 不是丹妮莉絲
They don't know her.
他們根本不認識她
The Free Folk don't know her.
自由民也不認她
I've been up here a while, and I'm telling you
我在北境呆的時間不短 我跟你說
they're stubborn as goats.
這兒的人倔得像牛
You want their loyalty, you have to earn it.
你得自己去爭得他們的忠心
I sense that you're leading to a proposal.
你有什麼好建議 說來聽聽
A proposal is what I'm proposing.
我的建議 就是聯姻
On the off chance that we survive the Night King
如果我們僥倖打敗夜王 活了下來
what if the Seven Kingdoms
如果七大王國能迎來
for once in their whole shit history
史上他媽的第一次
were ruled by a just woman and an honorable man?
由一位公正的女性和一位正直的男性共治的時代 會怎樣呢?
They do make a handsome couple.
他倆確實是天生一對
You overestimate our influence.
你高估我們的影響力了
Jon and Daenerys don't want to listen to lonely old men.
他們纔不會聽這些單身老男人的話
I'm not that old.
我可不是老男人
Not as old as him.
沒他那麼老
Our queen respects the wisdom of age.
我們的女王很尊敬長者的智慧
Of course she does.
當然
Respect is how the young keep us at a distance
這就叫敬而遠之
so we don't remind them of an unpleasant truth.
好讓我們不去忠言逆耳
What is that?
什麼忠言
Nothing lasts.
沒有什麼是永恆的
Hey!
嘿!
Your sister doesn't like me.
你妹妹不喜歡我
She doesn't know you.
因爲她不瞭解你
If it makes you feel any better
那我這樣說你可能好受一些
she didn't like me either when we were growing up.
小時候她也不喜歡我
She doesn't need to be my friend...
我並不是要她把我當作朋友
but I am her queen.
但我是她的女王
If she can't respect me...
如果她不尊敬我„„
今天它們喫了多少
只有十八隻山羊 十一隻綿羊
What's the matter?
什麼事
The dragons are barely eating.
龍的胃口不太好
雷哥 丹妮莉絲的綠龍
What's wrong with them?
它們怎麼了
They don't like the North.
它們不喜歡北境
Go on.
上來啊
I don't know how to ride a dragon.
我不會騎龍啊
Nobody does. Until they ride a dragon.
沒人生來就會 騎上來就行了
What if he doesn't want me to?
要是它不想讓我坐上去呢
Then I've enjoyed your company, Jon Snow.
那我就會感謝你一直以來的陪伴 瓊恩·雪諾
What do I hold onto?
該抓哪啊?
Whatever you can.
能抓什麼抓什麼吧
Aah!
啊!
You've completely ruined horses for me.
你毀了我對騎馬的興趣
We could stay a thousand years...
我們可以在這兒呆一千年
no one would find us.
誰也找不到我們
We'd be pretty old.
到那時候 我們就很老了
It's cold up here for a southern girl.
對南方姑娘來說 這裏確實太冷了
So keep your queen warm.
那還不給你的女王一點溫暖
Don't be afraid.
別怕 沒事兒
That's good.
這個不錯
Gendry? He's here.
詹德利? 他在這兒
It isn't easy making a blade that big with dragonglass.
用龍晶鍛造這麼大一把斧子可不容易
You're saying you're good, is that it?
你不是說自己很厲害嗎 嗯?
I'm just saying it's a tricky material to
我只是說 這材料挺棘手的——
You know who makes weapons for the wildlings?
你知道給野人打造武器的都是什麼人嗎?
Cripples and cocksuckers.
不是瘸子就是混♥蛋
Which one are you? Leave him be.
你是哪一類 放過他吧
I heard you were here.
我聽說你來了
You left me to die.
你把我扔下等死
First I robbed you.
我還先搶劫了你呢
You're a cold little bitch, aren't you?
你可真是個冷血小賤♥人啊
Guess that's why you're still alive.
看來你就是靠這一點才活到今天的
That was a nice ax you made for him.
你爲他打的那把斧子真不錯
You've gotten better.
你比以前更厲害了
Yeah, thanks. So have you.
哈 謝謝 你也一樣
I mean, you look good.
我的意思是 你看起來不錯
Thanks. So do you.
謝了 你也是
It's not a bad place to grow up, if it wasn't so cold.
要不是太冷 在這地方長大還挺不錯的
Stay close to that forge, then.
那就靠爐子近一點兒
Is that a command, Lady Stark? Don't call me that.
這是命令嗎?史塔克小姐 別這麼叫我
As you wish, milady.
遵命 小姐閣下
Here's my wish.
我想要這個
Can you make it?
你能做出來嗎?
What do you need something like this for?
你用這東西做什麼用?
Can you make it or not?
你到底能不能做出來?
You already have a sword. What's that?
你不是已經有一把劍了 這又是什麼?
It's Valyrian steel.
這是瓦雷利亞鋼
I always knew you were just another rich girl.
我就知道你也是個有錢姑娘
You don't know any other rich girls.
說得好像你還認識其他有錢姑娘一樣
Come in.
請進
Lord Glover wishes us good fortune
葛洛佛大人祝我們好運
but he's staying in Deepwood Motte with his men.
但他會和手下人留在深林堡
House Glover will stand behind House Stark
“葛洛佛家族將繼續效忠於史塔克家族 "
as we have for a thousand years."
一如千年以來那樣”
Isn't that what he said?
他之前不就是這麼說的嗎?
I will stand behind Jon Snow," he said.
他說的是 “我將效忠於瓊恩·雪諾” "
The King in the North."
“北境之王” "
I told you we needed allies.
我們需要盟友 我告訴過你
You didn't tell me you were going to abandon your crown.
可你沒說過會放棄王位
I never wanted a crown.
我從沒想過要當什麼國王
All I wanted was to protect the North.
我只想要保護北境
I brought two armies home with me, two dragons.
我帶回家兩支軍隊 兩條龍
And a Targaryen queen.
還有一位坦格利安家的女王
Do you think
你真覺得
we can beat the Army of the Dead without her?
沒有她 我們能打敗屍鬼大軍?
I fought them, Sansa. Twice.
珊莎 我親自與它們戰鬥過 兩次
You want to worry about who holds what title
如果你在意的是頭銜稱謂
I'm telling you it doesn't matter.
那我就告訴你 這無關緊要
Without her, we don't stand a chance.
沒有她 我們連一絲勝算都沒有
Do you have any faith in me at all?
你相信我嗎?哪怕一點兒
You know I do.
你懂我的 一如既往
She'll be a good queen.
她會是一位優秀的女王
For all of us.
對我們所有人而言
She's not her father.
她不像她的父親那樣
No, she's much prettier.
對 她可漂亮多了
Did you bend the knee to save the North
你屈膝下跪 究竟是爲了拯救北境
or because you love her?
還是因爲你愛上了她?
Oh!
噢!
山姆威爾·塔利
So you're the man?
就是你嗎?
Um...

Which man am I, Your Grace?
女王陛下 您說的是?
The one who saved Ser Jorah when no one else could.
無人能夠挽救喬拉爵士的性命時 是你挺身而出
They could, they just wouldn't.
他們可以出手 只是不願罷了
I'll have to make some changes
當我奪回王位時
in the Citadel when I take my throne.
會對學城進行一些調整
A great service merits a great reward.
你盡心竭力的服務配得上一流的回報
Oh, it's my honor to serve you, Your Grace.
噢 能夠爲您服務就是我的榮幸了 陛下
Well, there must be something I could give you.
很好 不過我總能賞賜給你一些東西吧
If it's not too much trouble
恕我冒昧
I could use a pardon.
我想請求您的寬恕
For what crime?
你犯下了什麼罪過呢?
Um

I borrowed a few books from the Citadel.
我從學城借走了一些書
And also a sword.
還有一把劍
From the Citadel? From my family.
劍也是學城的? 不 劍屬於我的家族
It's been in House Tarly for generations.
那把劍是塔利家族的 代代相傳
It would've been mine anyway, eventually
最後本該傳到我的手上
but my father had other ideas.
但我的父親另有打算
Not Randyll Tarly?
令尊不會是藍道·塔利吧?
You know him?
您認識他?
I offered to let him retain his lands and titles
若他那時向我屈膝投降
if he bent the knee.
我會允許他保留封地和頭銜
He refused.
可他拒絕了
Well...

At least I'll be allowed home again
既然如此 我弟弟就是角陵伯爵了
now that my brother's the lord.
至少我還可以回家吧
Your brother stood with your father.
他和令尊堅持同樣的立場
Hm.

Thank you, Your Grace.
陛下 謝謝您
For telling me.
把這一切告訴我
And m
那我
May I...? Of course.
我可否„„ 退下吧
What are you doing out here?
你在這裏做什麼?
Waiting, for an old friend.
等 等一個老朋友
It's time to tell Jon the truth.
是時候告訴瓊恩真相了
No, no.
不 我不行
You're his brother.Shouldn't you tell him?
你是他的弟弟 不該由你來告訴他嗎
I'm not his brother.
我不是他的弟弟
He trusts you more than anyone.
他信任你勝過任何人
Now's the time.
現在是時候了
Sam?
山姆?
I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be down here.
抱歉 我知道我不應該下到這來
Were you hiding from me? Of course not.
你一直在躲着我嗎? 當然不是
What are you doing in Winterfell?
你怎麼會在臨冬城?
Or did you read every book in the Citadel already?
難道你已經讀完了學城所有的書?
What's wrong?
怎麼了?
Gilly? Is she all right?
吉莉?她沒事吧?
She's good. Little Sam?
她沒事 小山姆呢?
Don't you know?
你不知道嗎?
Know what?
知道什麼?
Daenerys...
丹妮莉絲„„
she executed my father and brother.
她處死了我父親還有弟弟
They were her prisoners.
他們是她的俘虜
She didn't tell you.
她沒告訴你
I'm so sorry.
對此我很遺憾
We need to end this war.
我們需要結束這場戰爭
Would you have done it?
換做你 也會那麼做嗎?
Well, I've executed men who disobeyed me.
我也處死過不服從我的人
You've also spared men.
但你也寬恕過很多人
Thousands of wildlings when they refused to kneel.
幾千拒絕屈膝臣服的野人
I wasn't a king.
那時我又不是國王
But you were.
不 你是
You've always been.
你一直都是
I gave up my crown, Sam.
我已經放棄王位了 山姆
I bent the knee.
我已屈膝臣服
I'm not King in the North anymore.
不再是北境之王了
I'm not talking about the King in the North.
我說的不是北境之王
I'm talking about the King of the bloody Seven Kingdoms.
我說的是他媽整個七大王國的國王
Bran and I worked it out.
布蘭和我查清楚了
I had a High Septon's diary.Bran had...
我拿到一本總主教的日記 布蘭有„„
whatever Bran has.
先不提布蘭有什麼了
What are you talking about?
你到底在說什麼?
Your mother...
你的母親
was Lyanna Stark.
是萊安娜·史塔克
And your father...
而你的父親„„
your real father
你的親生父親
was Rhaegar Targaryen.
是雷加·坦格利安
You've never been a bastard.
你從來都不是什麼私生子
You're Aegon Targaryen,true heir to the Iron Throne.
你真名爲伊耿·坦格利安 鐵王座真正的繼承人
I'm sorry,I know it's a lot to take in.
抱歉 我知道這些很難接受
My father was the most honorable man I ever met.
我父親是我見過的最信守榮譽之人
You're saying he lied to me all my life.
你卻告訴我他騙了我一輩子
No.

Your father Well, Ned Stark.
你父親 好吧 奈德·史塔克
He promised your mother he'd always protect you.
他向你母親承諾會一直保護你
And he did. Robert would have murdered you if he knew.
而他確實做到了 勞勃如果知道了真相一定會殺了你
You're the true king.
你纔是真正的國王
Aegon Targaryen,Sixth of His Name
伊耿·坦格利安六世
Protector of the Realm,all of it.
全境守護者 還有那一串頭銜
Daenerys is our queen. She shouldn't be.
丹妮莉絲是我們的女王 可她不該是
That's treason. It's the truth.
你這是叛國 我這是說出真相
You gave up your crown to save your people.
你能爲保護子民而放棄王位
Would she do the same?
她也能做到嗎?
託蒙德 “巨人剋星”
貝里·唐德利恩 “閃電大王”
Stay back, he's got blue eyes!
退後 這傢伙眼睛是藍的!
I've always had blue eyes!
我的眼睛一直是藍的!
艾迪森·托勒特 “憂鬱的艾迪” 守夜人指揮官
Did you find anyone?
你找到什麼人了嗎?
The Umber boy.
安柏家的男孩
It's a message.
這是個訊息
From the Night King.
夜王留下的訊息
His army's between us and Winterfell. We're on foot.
他的大軍已經先我們一步去往臨冬城了 而我們只能步行
We rode down from Castle Black.
我們是從黑城堡騎馬來的
We can double up on the horses.
咱們可以兩人騎一匹馬
If the horses last, we'll get there before the dead.
如果馬能撐得住 我們可以趕在屍鬼大軍之前抵達
We just have to hope
只能說但願
the Night King doesn't come first.
夜王不會先到一步
Keep moving! Straight up!
走起來!往前走!
Stay together!Don't fall behind!
跟上!別落後!
詹姆·蘭尼斯特 “弒君者”
When I was a child,my brother would tell me
當我還是個孩子的時候 哥哥就給我講過
a bedtime story, about the man who murdered our father.
一個睡前故事 關於殺害我父王的兇手
About all the things we would do to that man.
還有我們未來處置那個兇手的各種手段
《權力的遊戲》下集預告
You never should have trusted Cersei.
你根本不應該信任瑟曦
You never should have either.
你也不應該
Death...
死神„„
it's got many faces, I look forward to seeing this one.
他有千張面孔 我很期待會會這一張
How long do we have?
我們還有多久?
Before the sun comes up tomorrow.
只到明天的太陽昇起之前



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們