不眠徹夜大戰前的準備
What if the Seven Kingdoms
如果七大王國
were ruled by a just woman and an honorable man?
由一位公正的女性和一位正直的男性共同統治 會怎樣呢?
You're Aegon Targaryen...
你真名叫伊耿·坦格利安
true heir to the Iron Throne.
是鐵王座的真正繼承人
You've always been.
與生俱來
She doesn't need to be my friend.
她不需要成爲我的朋友
But I am her queen.
但我是她的女王
We must fight together now...
我們必須要並肩作戰
or die.
否則我們都會死
The things I do for love.
想想我爲愛情都做了什麼
A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
七王國的騎士
詹姆·蘭尼斯特 “弒君者”
When I was a child,my brother would tell me a bedtime story...
在我小時候 我的哥哥會給我講睡前故事
about the man who murdered our father.
從前有個殺害了我們父王的人
Who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat.
他從背後刺中父王 割破他的喉嚨
Who sat down on the Iron Throne and watched
他坐在鐵王座上 眼睜睜看着
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安 “風暴降生” “龍之母”
as his blood poured onto the floor.
父王的鮮血在地上流淌
He told me other stories as well.
哥哥還給我講過其他故事
About all the things we would do to that man...
說到我們奪回七大王國之後
once we took back the Seven Kingdoms
這個人落入我們手中時
and had him in our grasp.
處置他的種種方式
Your sister pledged to send her army north.
你姐姐承諾過派兵來北方
She did.
她是說過
I don't see an army.
我可沒看見什麼軍隊
I see one man, with one hand.
我只看到一個人 還只有一隻手
It appears your sister lied to me.
看來你姐姐騙了我
She lied to me as well.
她也騙了我
She never had any intention of sending her army north.
她從未想過派兵北上
She has Euron Greyjoy's fleet and 20,000 fresh troops.
她有了攸倫·葛雷喬伊的艦隊和兩萬名精兵
提利昂·蘭尼斯特 “小惡魔” 女王之手
The Golden Company from Essos
她花錢僱傭來的
bought and paid for.
厄斯索斯的黃金團
Even if we defeat the dead
即使我們擊敗了屍鬼大軍
she'll have more than enough to destroy the survivors.
她仍有足夠的兵力擊潰倖存的人
"We"?
“我們”?
I promised to fight for the living.
我發誓要爲生者戰鬥
I intend to keep that promise.
我希望能恪守誓言
Your Grace,I know my brother... Like you knew your sister?
陛下 我瞭解我哥哥 就像瞭解你姐姐那樣深?
He came here alone, knowing full well how he'd be received.
他獨自北上 很清楚會受到怎樣的對待
Why would he do that if he weren't telling the truth?
如果他剛纔說的不是實情 那他還何必如此?
Perhaps he trusts his little brother to defend him
大概是相信在他割破我的喉嚨前
right up to the moment he slits my throat.
弟弟會一直爲自己辯護吧
You're right. We can't trust him.
您是對的 我們不能輕信他
珊莎·史塔克 臨冬城公爵夫人
He attacked my father in the streets.
他曾當街襲擊我的父親
He tried to destroy my house and my family
他想讓我們家破人亡
the same as he did yours.
所做之惡不比對您家族的少
Do you want me to apologize?
你想讓我道歉麼?
I won't.
別想了
We were at war.
當時我們在交戰
Everything I did, I did for my house and my family.
我的所作所爲 都是爲了我的家族 我的家人
I'd do it all again.
再來一遍我還是一樣
布蘭·史塔克 綠先知
The things we do for love.
想想我們爲愛都做了什麼
So why have you abandoned your house and family now?
那爲什麼你現在拋棄了你的家族和家人呢?
塔斯的布蕾妮 “美人”
Because this goes beyond loyalty.
因爲現在已經不是忠於誰的問題了
This is about survival.
現在關乎的是生死
You don't know me well, Your Grace.
陛下 您不怎麼了解我
But I know Ser Jaime.
但我瞭解詹姆爵士
He is a man of honor.
他是個有榮譽感的人
I was his captor once.
我曾俘虜過他
But when we were both taken prisoner
但是後來我們遭到綁架
and the men holding us tried to force themselves on me
當那幫人企圖強♥奸我的時候
Ser Jaime defended me.
詹姆爵士保護了我
And lost his hand because of it.
還因此失去一隻手
Without him, my lady, you would not be alive.
夫人 沒有他您可能就活不成了
He armed me, armored me
他給了我武器和盔甲
and sent me to find you and bring you home
派我去追蹤您的下落 帶您回家
because he'd sworn an oath to your mother.
因爲他向您母親發過誓
You vouch for him?
你在爲他做擔保?
I do.
是的
You would fight beside him?
你會和他並肩作戰麼?
I would.
會的
I trust you with my life.
我將性命託付於你
If you trust him with yours
若你也敢託付給他
we should let him stay.
那我們應當接納他
What does the Warden of the North say about it?
北境守護意下如何?
瓊恩·雪諾 伊耿·坦格利安 鐵王座法理繼承人
We need every man we can get.
我們需要儘可能地招攬人手
Very well.
那好吧
灰蟲子 無垢者的指揮官
Thank you, Your Grace.
謝謝陛下
瓦里斯 “八爪蜘蛛”
Either you knew Cersei was lying and let me believe otherwise
你是不是知道瑟曦在撒謊 還幫她圓謊
or you didn't know at all.
還是說你壓根就不知道我們被騙了
Which makes you either a traitor or a fool.
反正你要麼是個叛徒 要麼是個傻子
I was a fool. Not for the first time.
我是傻子 也不是第一回了
Cersei still sits on the throne.
瑟曦還坐在那王座上
If you can't help me take it back
如果你不能幫我奪回來
I'll find another Hand who can.
首相我就另找高明
喬拉·莫爾蒙 女王鐵衛 “大熊”
I suspect one of you will be wearing this
估計戰事結束前 這首相徽章的主人
before it's all over.
就要從你倆當中選了
詹德利 勞勃國王的私生子 “大牛”
艾莉亞·史塔克
Don't you have something better to do?
你就沒別的事可幹了麼?
You make my weapon yet?
我的武器你做好沒?
Just as soon as I'm done making a few thousand of these.
等我弄完手頭幾千把這玩意兒就動手
You should make mine first.
你應該先給我造
And make sure it's stronger than this.
還要確保比這個再結實點
It's strong enough.
夠結實了吧
It's going to be safer down in the crypt,you know.
你知道吧 下到墓窖裏會更安全的
Are you going to be down in the crypt?
你要去墓窖麼?
No, but... But you're a fighter.
不去 但 但你是個戰士
I've done my share.
我打的屍鬼夠多了
You've fought them?
你和屍鬼戰鬥過?
I did. Some of them.
嗯 打過一些吧
How many?
有多少?
A few.
沒多少
That was enough.
對我而言也挺多了
What are they like?
它們什麼樣啊?
Bad.
可怕
Really bad.
非常可怕
Really bad"?
“非常可怕”? "
Even a smith's apprentice can do better than "really bad."
即便是鐵匠學徒 也該能形容得比“非常可怕”形象一點吧
What do they look like? What do they smell like?
它們到底長什麼樣?身上什麼味道?
How do they move? How hard are they to kill?
怎麼行動?徹底弄死它們有多難?
Look, I know you want to fight.
聽好 我知道你想戰鬥
And I know you're not scared of rapers or murderers or...
知道你不怕什麼強♥奸犯 殺人狂„„
This is different. This is...
但這次不一樣 這次„
This is death.
這次是死亡
You want to know what they're like? Death.
你想知道它們什麼樣?死亡的樣子
That's what they're like.
死亡 死神 反正就是那副模樣
I know Death.
我見識過死神
He's got many faces.
他有千張面孔
I look forward to seeing this one.
很期待見見他這一張臉呢
My weapon? I'll get right on it.
姐的武器呢? 這就動手
I'm sorry for what I did to you.
我很抱歉把你推下塔樓
You weren't sorry then.
你當初並無歉意
You were protecting your family.
你在維護自己的家人
I'm not that person anymore.
我已經不是那樣的人了
You still would be
如果不是你當初把我推下去
if you hadn't pushed me out of that window.
你現在依舊是那樣的人
And I would still be Brandon Stark.
而我可能還是布蘭登·史塔克
You're not? No.
你現在不是麼? 不是了
I'm something else now.
我現在是另一種存在
You're not angry at me.
你不怪我
I'm not angry at anyone.
我不怪任何人
Why didn't you tell them?
你爲什麼沒告訴他們?
You won't be able to help us in this fight
如果我讓他們先殺了你
if I let them murder you first.
你就不能在這場大戰中助我們一臂之力了
What about afterwards?
那大戰之後呢?
How do you know there is an afterwards?
你怎麼知道我們能活到大戰之後?
Put a marker in the ground!
在地上做個記號!
Bring it up to the wall!
把它送到城牆上去
Up to the wall. All right.
好的 送到城牆上去
Well, here we are.
得 我們都到這兒來了
Yes, here we are.
是呀 我們都到這兒來了
Together again.
又在一起了
And the masses rejoice.
羣衆還挺喜聞樂見
How do they feel about their new queen?
他們怎麼看待他們的新女王?
She's your new queen too.
她也是你的新女王
They remember what happened
他們記得上次坦格利安家族
the last time Targaryens brought dragons north.
帶着龍北上時 發生過什麼
They'll come around
一旦他們發現
once they see Daenerys is different.
丹妮莉絲與她的祖先不一樣 他們會回心轉意的
And she is? Different?
那她真的是嗎?不一樣?
She is.
她不一樣
You're sure about her? I am.
你這麼相信她? 是的
She didn't seem sure about you.
她似乎沒有那麼相信你
It's hard to blame her.
這不怪她
I made a mistake common to clever people.
我犯了一個聰明人常犯的錯誤
I underestimated my opponents. Hmm.
我低估了我的對手 嗯
Cersei told me the pregnancy had changed her.
瑟曦告訴我這次懷孕改變了她
A chance for you both to start again.
她說這是一個讓你們倆都重新開始的契機
And I believed her.
而我相信了她
Was she lying about the baby too?
懷孕這事也是她捏造的嗎?
No, that part is real.
不 那個倒是真的
She's always been good at using the truth to tell lies.
她一直很擅長利用事實來編造謊話
I wouldn't be too hard on yourself.
不用太自責
She's fooled me more than anybody.
我被她騙得最苦
What?
怎麼了?
She never fooled you.
你從來沒被她騙過
You always knew exactly what she was
你一直都很清楚她是怎樣的人
and you loved her anyway.
但你依然愛她
So...
看來„„
we're going to die at Winterfell.
„„我們要死在臨冬城了 ...
Not the death I would've chosen.
這不是我原本計劃的死法
I always pictured myself
我一直想象我80歲的時候
dying in my own bed
躺在自己牀上
the age of 80
行將就木
with a belly full of wine and ...a girl's mouth
喝飽了酒 還有 „„一個姑娘
around your cock. around my cock.
幫你吹簫 幫我吹簫
At least Cersei won't get to murder me.
至少瑟曦無法親手殺死我
I'm sure I'll feel some satisfaction
當我正被屍鬼撕碎的時候
denying her that pleasure
想到剝奪了她這一樂趣
while I'm being ripped apart by dead men.
肯定會感到某種滿足
Maybe after I'm dead...
或許等我死了以後„„
I'll march down to King's Landing
我會南下進軍君臨城
and rip her apart.
然後撕碎瑟曦
波德瑞克·派恩 布蕾妮的侍從
Good. Yes, aim.
很好 對 瞄準
Don't rush.
別急
Come forward.
上前來
Come on. Ser Jaime.
來呀 詹姆爵士
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
He's come a long way. He's all right.
他進步很大 湊合吧
One more time. Come on.
再來一次 快點
Still has a lot to learn. I'm sure you'll teach him.
需要學♥習的還很多 你肯定會教他的
I've been told you're commanding the left flank.
我聽說你將指揮左翼部隊
I am.
是的
It's, uh... It's good ground.
這個 呃„„地形不錯
It is.
是的
The rise, it should give us some advantage.
那個斜坡 會對我們有利
If we can keep a tight formation
如果能保持緊密的隊形
we might be able to beat them back.
我們或許有機會擊退他們
Yes, I think you're right.
是 你說得對
What are you doing? What?
你怎麼回事? 什麼?
I think you know. I truly don't.
我想你應該知道 我真的不知道
We have never had a conversation last this long
我們從來沒有哪次交談 這麼半天了
without you insulting me. Not once.
你都沒侮辱我 一次也沒有
You want me to insult you?
你希望我侮辱你?
No! Good.
當然不! 那不就好了
I came to Winterfell because...
我到臨冬城是因爲„„
I'm not the fighter I used to be.
雖然我不是從前那個戰士了
But I'd be honored to serve under your command
但是能在你的指揮下戰鬥 我會倍感榮耀
if you'll have me.
如果你願意接納我的話
I better get back.
我得回去了
Forgive me, khaleesi.
抱歉 卡麗熙
Have you done something to offend me?
你做了什麼冒犯我的事嗎?
Many things.
很多
Long ago and long forgiven.
那都是很久以前的事了 而且我早就原諒你了
But you did forgive
但就算我犯下過失
despite my failures.
你仍然原諒了我
When I heard you'd named Tyrion your Hand
當我聽說你任命了提利昂爲御前首相
it broke my heart.
我的心都碎了
When I named him Hand
我任命他爲首相的時候
I didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
並不知道我能否再見到你
You made the right choice.
你做出了正確的選擇
I wasn't under the impression you liked him very much.
在我的印象中 你不是很喜歡他
I didn't.
確實
His mouth hardly stopped moving
我們從瓦蘭提斯到彌林那一路上
between Volantis and Meereen.
他一直喋喋不休
It was all I could do not to throw him in the sea.
我強忍着纔沒將他丟進海里
But the mind behind all those words...
但在那些油腔滑調背後 他的聰明才智„„
He's made mistakes.
他犯了錯誤
Serious mistakes.
很嚴重的錯誤
As have we all.
我們都犯過錯
He owns his
他有自己的過失
and learns from them.
然後從中吸取教訓
You're advising me to forgive the man
你在建議我寬恕
who stole your position?
那個搶佔你位置的人?
I am.
是的
And one other suggestion
如果您允許的話
if you'll allow me.
我還有一個諫言
The moment we can get the last infantryman
等到所有步兵都被調派到戰場上
out onto the field, we should shut the gates.
我們就應該馬上關閉城門
Keep them open for as long as you can.
盡你的全力讓城門多開一會
There are still people coming in from the countryside.
還有人正從郊外逃難而來
約恩·羅伊斯 “青銅” 谷地領主
Lady Sansa, I was hoping we could speak alone.
珊莎夫人 我希望我們可以私下談談
I thought you and I
我之前本以爲
were on the verge of agreement before.
就快和你達成共識了
About Ser Jaime.
關於詹姆爵士的問題
Brienne has been loyal to me, always.
布蕾妮一直對我很忠誠
I trust her more than anyone.
她是我最信任的人
I wish I could have that kind of faith in my advisors.
真希望我也能如此信任我的顧問
Tyrion is a good man.
提利昂是個好人
He was never anything but decent towards me.
他對我一向彬彬有禮
I didn't ask him to be my Hand simply because he was good.
我任命他爲首相 不只因爲他是個好人
I asked him to be my Hand
我任命他爲我的首相
because he was good, and intelligent
是因爲他是個有頭腦的好人
and ruthless when he had to be.
而且必要時 他也會變得無情
He never should have trusted Cersei.
他一開始就不應該相信瑟曦
You never should have either.
您也不應該相信她
I thought he knew his sister.
我以爲他了解他的姐姐
Families are complicated.
家家有本難唸的經
Ours certainly have been.
我的家族也是如此
A sad thing to have in common.
可悲的共同點
We have other things in common.
我們兩個還有其他的共同點
We've both known what it means to lead people
我們都知道作爲女性領導者的艱難
who aren't inclined to accept a woman's rule.
領導那些不願意屈服於女人的人
And we've both done a damn good job of it
而且在我來看
from what I can tell.
我們都做得很好
And yet, I can't help but feel we're at odds with one another.
儘管如此 我還是感受到了我們之間有些不睦
Why is that?
爲什麼?
Your brother.
因爲你哥哥
He loves you, you know that.
他愛您 您是知道的
That bothers you.
但是這點困擾着你
Men do stupid things for women.
男人會爲女人做蠢事
They're easily manipulated.
他們很容易受女人擺佈
All my life, I've known one goal:
我這一生只有一個目標:
the Iron Throne.
鐵王座
Taking it back from the people who destroyed my family
我要把它從毀掉我家族的敵人手裏奪回來
and almost destroyed yours.
這個敵人也幾乎毀掉你的家族
My war was against them.
我只與他們爲敵
Until I met Jon.
直到我遇到了瓊恩
Now I'm here, half a world away
如今我在這裏 在半個世界之外
fighting Jon's war alongside him.
在瓊恩的戰爭中與他並肩作戰
Tell me, who manipulated whom?
你來告訴我 到底是誰受誰的擺佈?
I should have thanked you the moment you arrived.
你當初一抵達臨冬城時我就應該向您表示感謝
That was a mistake.
這是我的錯
I'm here because I love your brother...
我來這裏 是因爲我愛上了你哥哥„„
and I trust him...
因爲我相信他„„
and I know he's true to his word.
還因爲我知道他是個恪守承諾的人
He's only the second man in my life
在我生命中 他是僅有的第二個
I can say that about.
能讓我這麼評價的男人
Who was the first?
第一個是誰?
Someone taller.
某個比他高點兒的人
And what happens afterwards?
那麼之後呢?
We defeat the dead, we destroy Cersei.
當我們消滅了屍鬼大軍 打敗了瑟曦
What happens then?
之後呢?
I take the Iron Throne.
我奪回鐵王座
What about the North?
那麼北境呢?
It was taken from us
敵人從我們手中奪走北境
and we took it back.
我們又親手將它奪回
And we said we'd never bow to anyone else again.
我們也曾說過 北境永遠不再向任何人俯首稱臣
What about the North?
到時候 您將如何處置北境?
Apologies, my lady.Your Grace...
抱歉打擾了 夫人 陛下„„
What is it?
什麼事?
席恩·葛雷喬伊
My queen.
女王陛下
Your sister?
你姐姐呢?
She only has a few ships
她只剩下了幾艘船
and she couldn't sail them here.
也沒法把船開來這裏
So she's sailing to the Iron Islands instead
所以她去了鐵羣島
to take them back in your name.
她將以您的名義奪回鐵羣島
But why aren't you with her?
你爲什麼沒有和她一起回去?
I want to fight for Winterfell, Lady Sansa...
我想爲臨冬城作戰 珊莎公爵夫人„„
if you'll have me.
如果您允許的話
Milord, we're not soldiers.
佬爺 我們不是當兵的
戴佛斯·席渥斯 “洋蔥騎士”
You are now.
你們現在都是了
Look, I made it through most of my years
聽着 我活了大半輩子
without ever getting near a fight
連戰場的邊兒都沒蹭到
but then I survived the Battle of the Bastards.
但之後我卻在私生子之戰裏活下來了
Right outside these walls.
就在那道城牆之外
If I can live through that,you can live through this.
既然我能從那兒活下來 你們也能活下去
They'll outfit you with weapons at the forge.
他們會在鍛造處給你們武器和裝備
Right that way.
就在那邊
Thank you.
謝謝您
When the time comes,you'll be down in the crypts.
當大戰來臨時 你們在墓窖裏躲好
They're the safest place to be.
那裏是最安全的地方
吉莉 山姆威爾的愛人
Through that archway right over there.
穿過那扇拱門就是了
Thank you.
謝謝你
Which way should I go?
我應該往哪邊去?
Which way do you want to go?
你想去哪邊?
All the children will be going below
所有的孩子到時候
when the time comes.
都會待在墓窖裏
But both me brothers were soldiers.
但是我的兩個哥哥曾經都是戰士
I want to fight too.
我也想上戰場
That's good to hear.
說得好啊
I'm going to be in the crypt with my son
到時候我會和我的兒子一起待在墓窖裏
and I'd feel a lot better with you down there
如果能和你待在一起 有你保護我們
to protect us. I'm sure a lot of people would.
我會感到更安全 很多人都會這樣覺得
All right.I'll defend the crypt, then.
好呀 那我就去保護墓窖裏的人
Riders coming in!
騎手歸來!
山姆威爾·塔利
艾迪森·托勒特 “憂鬱的艾迪” 守夜人指揮官
My little crow.
我親愛的小烏鴉
託蒙德 “巨人剋星”
I thought we'd lost you.
我以爲你死了
Almost.
差點
貝里·唐德利恩 “閃電大王”
How did you find each other?
你們怎麼碰到一起的?
We met up at the Last Hearth.
我們在最後壁爐城碰面
The dead got there first.
但是屍鬼大軍先我們一步
The Umbers?
安柏家的人呢?
Fighting for the Night King now.
現在爲夜王而戰了
We had to travel around them to get here.
我們得繞過他們纔回到這裏
Whoever's not here now
現在還沒到這兒的
is with them.
都成了他們的一員
How long do we have?
我們還有多長時間?
Before the sun comes up tomorrow.
只到明早太陽昇起之前
The big woman still here?
大個子女人還在這兒嗎?
They're coming.
他們就要來了
We have dragonglass
我們有龍晶
and Valyrian steel.
和瓦雷利亞鋼
But there are too many of them.
但它們的數量衆多
Far too many.
遠遠超過我們
Our enemy doesn't tire.
我們的敵人不知疲倦
Doesn't stop.
不會停留
Doesn't feel.
沒有感覺
We can't beat them in a straight fight.
與它們硬碰硬的話我們沒有勝算
So, what can we do?
那我們該怎麼做?
The Night King made them all.They follow his command.
它們都是被夜王轉化的 聽他的指揮
If he falls...
如果夜王倒下„„
Getting to him may be our best chance.
幹掉他應該是我們最好的機會
If that's true,he'll never expose himself.
如果這是真的 他絕對不會露面
Yes, he will.
他會的
He'll come for me.
他會來找我的
He's tried before, many times,with many ThreeEyed Ravens.
他先前試過很多次 找到過很多三眼烏鴉
亞麗·卡史塔克 卡霍城伯爵夫人
Why?
爲什麼?
What does he want?
他究竟想要什麼?
An endless night.
無盡的長夜
He wants to erase this world,and I am its memory.
他想抹去這個世界 而我是這個世界的記憶
That's what death is,isn't it?
那就是死亡的意義了 不是嗎
Forgetting.
忘記
Being forgotten.
和被忘記
If we forget where we've been
如果我們忘記了我們去過何地
and what we've done
做過何事
we're not men anymore.
我們就不再是人了
Just animals.
只是動物而已
Your memories don't come from books.
你的記憶並不來自於書籍
Your stories aren't just stories.
你的經歷也不僅僅是簡單的故事
If I wanted to erase the world of men
如果我想抹除人類世界
I'd start with you.
我會先從你下手
How will he find you?
夜王怎樣能找到你?
His mark is on me.
我身上有他的標記
He always knows where I am.
他一直都知道我在哪
We'll put you in the crypt
我們會把你安置在墓窖中
where it's safest. No.
那裏是最安全的 不
We need to lure him into the open
我們需要在他的軍隊徹底毀滅我們之前
before his army destroys us all.
把他引誘到開闊地帶
I'll wait for him in the Godswood.
我會在神木林等着他
You want us to use you as bait?
你想讓我們把你當作誘餌?
We're not leaving you alone out there.
我們不會把你自己扔在那裏
He won't be. I'll stay with him.
他不是一個人 我會和他在一起
With the Ironborn.
還有所有的鐵種
I took this castle from you.
我曾經從你手中奪走了這座城堡
Let me defend you now.
現在就讓我來守護你
We'll hold off the rest of them for as long as we can.
我們會盡可能拖住其餘的亡者大軍
When the time comes
時機到來之際
Ser Davos and I will be on the walls
我和戴佛斯爵士會在城牆上
to give you the signal to light the trench.
給你們點燃戰壕的信號
Ser Davos is perfectly capable of waving a torch on his own.
戴佛斯爵士完全可以自己揮舞火把
You'll be in the crypt.
你就待在墓窖裏
Your Grace, I have fought before
陛下 我也曾參加過戰鬥
I can do it again.
我可以再打一仗
Alongside the men and women
與那些冒着生命危險的
risking their lives.
男人和女人們一同戰鬥
There are thousands of them
他們有成千上萬人
and only one of you.
可你只有一個
You can't fight as well as they can
你不能像他們一樣勇猛地戰鬥
but you can think better than any of them.
但你出謀劃策比他們都厲害
You're here because of your mind.
你在這裏正是因爲你機智過人
If we survive, I'll need it.
如果我們倖存下來 我還需要你的智慧
The dragons should give us an edge in the field.
在戰場上 巨龍應該能給我們帶來一些優勢
If they're in the field, they're not protecting Bran.
如果巨龍在戰場上 它們就沒法保護布蘭
We need to be near him.
我們得離布蘭近一點
Not too near
不能太近
or the Night King won't come.
否則夜王就不會來了
But close enough to pursue him when he does.
但要近到可以在夜王過來時追上他
Dragonfire will stop him?
龍焰能夠擋住夜王嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道
No one's ever tried.
從來沒人嘗試過
We're all going to die.
我們都要死了
But at least we die together.
但至少我們會死在一起
Let's get some rest.
都去休息一會吧
Your Grace.
陛下 我先退下了
Do you need help?
需要幫忙嗎?
No.
不用
You've had a strange journey.
你經歷了一段奇異的旅程
Stranger than most.
比大多數人都奇異些
I'd like to hear about it.
我想聽聽這段故事
It's a long story.
說來話長
If only we were trapped in a castle...
只不過我們在這凜冬之時„„
in the middle of winter, with nowhere to go.
被困在了城堡裏 無處可去
彌桑黛 女王的翻譯和顧問
Hello.
你好
When Daenerys takes her throne...
當丹妮莉絲奪得王位後„„
there will be no place for us here.
這裏就沒有我們的容身之處了
I am loyal to my queen.
我效忠我的女王
I will fight for her until her enemies are defeated
我會爲她戰鬥 直到她的敵人被打敗
but when the war is over and she has won...
但當戰爭結束 她獲勝後„„
do you want to grow old in this place?
你想在這個地方一直到老嗎?
Is there nothing else you want to do
你有沒有其它想做的事情
nothing else you want to see?
或者其它想去看看的地方?
Naath.
納斯島
I'd like to see the beaches again.
我想再去看看那些海灘
Then I will take you there.
那我一定會帶你去納斯島
My people are peaceful.
我家鄉的人們都很溫和
We cannot protect ourselves.
我們都不能保護自己
My people are not peaceful.
我的人可不溫和
We will protect you.
我們會保護你們的
白靈 瓊恩·雪諾的冰原狼
Have you told her yet?
你告訴她真相了嗎?
No.
還沒有
Mmhmm.
嗯
Being careful.
小心一些
Biding your time.
看準你的時機
Waiting for the perfect...
等待最佳的„„
And now our watch begins.
我們從今開始守望
Gilly? Little Sam?
吉莉呢? 還有小山姆呢?
They'll be safe down in the crypt.
他們在墓窖裏會很安全
If you want to join them...
如果你想和他們在一起„„
To protect them.
去保護他們
Everyone seems to forget that
看來所有人都忘了
I was the first man to kill a White Walker.
我是第一個殺死異鬼的人
I've killed Thenns. Thenn.
我殺死過瑟恩人 就殺了一個
I've saved Gilly more than once.
我不止一次救過吉莉
I stole a considerable number of books from the Citadel library
我從學城的圖書館裏偷走過很多很多書
survived the Fist of the First Men.
我還從先民拳峯活了下來
You need me out there.
你們這裏需要我
Well, if that's what it's come to
如果真到了這個地步
we really are fucked. Well, calling you "fucked"
我們就真操蛋了 其實 說你被♥操蛋了
wouldn't be strictly accurate.
並不完全準確
Samwell Tarly.
山姆威爾·塔利
Slayer of White Walkers.
異鬼殺手
Lover of Ladies.
婦女之友
As if we needed any more signs
這些徵兆就足以表明
the world was ending.
這個世界要完蛋了
Think back to where we started.
想當初
Us, Grenn, Pyp.
有我們大家 還有葛蘭和派普
Now it's just us three.
如今只剩我們三個人了
Last man left, burn the rest of us.
最後一個活着的 記得燒了另外兩個
I wish Father were here.
我真希望父親也在這裏
I would love to see the look on his face
我很想看看他臉上的表情
when he realizes his two sons
當他意識到他的兩個兒子
are about to die defending Winterfell.
都將爲了保護臨冬城而死去
That would be something to see.
那表情一定會很有趣
I remember the first time we were here
我還記得我們第一次來這兒
the first time I saw this hall.
我第一次看見這個大廳
Mm.
嗯
You were a golden lion.
你是頭黃金雄獅
I was a drunken whoremonger.
我是個醉醺醺的嫖客
It was all so simple.
一切都是那麼簡單
It wasn't so simple.
遠沒有那麼簡單
I was sleeping with my sister
我還在和我姐姐上牀
and you had one friend in the world
而你在這世上還只有一個朋友
who was sleeping with his sister.
一個和他姐姐上牀的朋友
I was speaking in relative terms.
我是說比現在要簡單一些
Do you miss it? Of course I miss it.
你懷念那段時光嗎? 我當然懷念了
Well, my goldenlion days are done
不過 對我來說 黃金雄獅的日子已經過去了
but whoremongering is still an option for you.
而對你來說 和妓♥女鬼混的毛病也許還在
It's not.
不在了
Things would be easier if it were.
正是因爲我變得專情 才鬧出那樣的事
The perils of selfbetterment.
敬自我完善帶來的危害
Oh!
哦!
My lady.
小姐
Oh, we didn't mean to interrupt.
哦 我們不是有意打擾
We were just looking for somewhere warm to...
我們只是找個暖和地方來„„
To contemplate your imminent death.
思考即將到來的死亡
You've come to the right place.
那你可來對了地方
You want some of this piss? It's not bad.
要來口馬尿嗎?味道還湊合
It's not good either. Thank you, milord.
可也沒多好 謝謝 大人
I don't think that's wise.
我覺得這不太明智
The battle might start at any moment.
戰鬥隨時可能打響
Half cup.
只能半杯
And you? No, thank you.
你呢? 不用 謝謝
I should try and get some sleep.
我應該試着睡會兒
You really think any of us are going to sleep tonight?
你真覺得今晚有人睡得着嗎
Join us.
來一杯吧
All right.
行吧
Just a bit.
少來點兒
Well, what do we have here?
你們喝小酒呢
Ser Davos, join us.
戴佛斯爵士 你也來一杯嗎
No, none for me, thanks.
不 我不用了 謝謝
Came here for this.
我就是圖這把爐火
I figured I could wait to die freezing my balls off out there
我想我在外邊凍掉卵蛋也是等死
or wait to die nice and warm in here.
在這裏溫暖舒適也是等死
It could be our last night in this world, you know.
今晚可能是我們在人間的最後一夜了
Yes, well, I'm glad you're here.
是啊 我很高興你在這裏
Here fighting with us.
和我們並肩作戰
Glad you survived Eastwatch.
很高興你從東海望活着回來了
Would you like a drink?
來一杯嗎
Brought my own.
自備了
They call you "King Killer."
聽說大家都叫你“殺君者”
I'm sure someone does.
某些人是這麼叫
They call me "Giantsbane."
大家叫我“巨人剋星”
Want to know why?
知道爲什麼嗎
I killed a giant when I was 10.
10歲那年我殺了一個巨人
Then I climbed right into bed with his wife.
然後爬上牀跟他老婆一起睡
When she woke up, you know what she did?
你知道她醒來以後怎麼做的嗎
Suckled me at her teat for three months.
她給我餵了三個月的奶
Thought I was her baby.
以爲我是她的孩子
That's how I got so strong.
所以我才這麼強壯
Giant's milk.
都是因爲巨人的奶
Maybe I will have that drink.
聽得我也想喝一杯了
桑鐸·克里岡 “獵狗”
You never used to shut up.
你以前總說個不停
Now you're just sitting there like a mute.
現在卻像個啞巴一樣坐在這兒
Guess I've changed.
大概我變了吧
What are you doing up here?
你在這兒幹嘛
What's it look like?
你覺得我還能幹嘛
No, I mean, what are you doing up here?
不 我是問 你來這裏做什麼
You joined the Brotherhood.
你加入了兄弟會
You went beyond the Wall with Jon.
你和瓊恩去了長城外
You're here now. Why?
現在你又來了這兒 爲什麼?
When was the last time you fought for anyone but yourself?
你上次爲別人而戰是什麼時候了?
I fought for you, didn't I?
我曾爲你而戰 還記得嗎
Oh, for fuck's sake.
靠 我♥操
May as well be at a bloody wedding.
這下他媽的還不如參加婚禮有意思
My lady.
小姐
It's good to see you again.
很高興再次見到你
I'm sorry we parted the way we did.
很抱歉 上次我們分別時很不愉快
Was he on your list?
他在你名單上嗎?
For a little while.
有一陣子在
That's all right.
沒關係
The Lord of Light has brought us together all the same.
光之王終究還是讓我們相聚了
This is his moment.
此刻屬於他
When light... Thoros isn't here anymore
當光„„ 索羅斯都已經不在了
so I hope you're not about to give a sermon.
勸你別再佈道了
Because if you are
如果你繼續的話
the Lord of Light's gonna wonder why he brought you back 19 times
光之王可能會後悔救回你19次
just to watch you die when I chuck you over this fucking wall.
難道他就爲了看你被我扔到那破牆外頭摔死嗎
Where are you going?
你去哪兒?
I'm not spending my final hours with you two miserable old shits.
我可不想跟你們兩個可憐的老王八蛋一起度過最後時刻
That for me?
那是給我的嗎?
This'll work.
這個還不錯
Last time you saw me
上次你見我的時候
you wanted me to come to Winterfell.
你就想讓我來臨冬城
Took the long road, but...
雖然繞了些遠路 但我還是„„
What did the Red Woman want with you?
紅袍女想要你做什麼
She wanted my blood for some kind of spell.
她想用我的血做法術
Why your blood?
爲什麼是你的血
I'm Robert Baratheon's bastard.
我是勞勃·拜拉席恩的私生子
I didn't know until she told me.
直到紅袍女告訴我我才知道
Then she tied me up, stripped me down
然後她把我捆起來 扒光我的衣服
put leeches all over me.
讓水蛭爬滿我全身
Was that your first time?
那是你的第一次嗎
No, yeah, I've never had leeches put all over my cock.
不 好吧 是第一次有水蛭爬到我雞♥巴上
Your first time with a woman.
是你第一次睡女人嗎
What?
你說什麼?
I... I didn't... I wasn't with her.
我„„ 我沒有„„ 我沒跟她睡
Were you with other girls before that in King's Landing?
在君臨呢 你睡過別的姑娘嗎?
Or after?
離開君臨以後呢?
You don't remember?
你不記得了?
Yes, I was. One?
對 我睡過 一個?
Two?
兩個?
Twenty? Well, I didn't keep count.
還是二十個? 好吧 我沒數過
Yes, you did.
不 你數過
Three.
三個
We're probably going to die soon.
我們可能很快就要死了
I want to know what it's like before that happens.
死之前我想知道那是什麼感覺
Arya, I...
艾莉亞 我„„
I'm not the Red Woman.
我不是紅袍女
Take your own bloody pants off.
你自己脫褲子吧
It's strange, isn't it?
這種感覺很奇怪 是不是
Almost everyone here's fought the Starks at one time or another.
幾乎在座所有人都曾經和史塔克家族打過仗
And here we are in their castle, ready to defend it.
現在我們卻都在史塔克家的城堡 準備並肩作戰
Together.
保衛它
At least we'll die with honor.
至少我們死得光榮
I think we might live.
我們也可能活下來
I... I do.
我„„我真這麼想的
How many battles have we survived between us?
我們從多少場戰鬥中死裏逃生了
Ser Davos Seaworth.
戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
Survivor of both the Blackwater and the Battle of the Bastards.
黑水河之戰和私生子之戰的倖存者
All without a shred of combat ability. Mm.
而我明明一點武藝都不會 嗯
Ser Jaime Lannister, fabled hero of the Siege of Pyke.
詹姆·蘭尼斯特爵士 派克城攻防戰的著名英雄
Fabled loser of the Battle of Whispering Wood.
囈語森林之戰的著名敗軍之將
Hear, hear!
說得好!
Ser Brienne of Tarth.
塔斯的布蕾妮爵士
Defeated the Hound in...
曾打敗獵狗„„
Pardon me, Lady Brienne.
不好意思 是布蕾妮小姐
She's not a ser?
她居然不是爵士?
You're not a knight?
你居然不是騎士?
Women can't be knights.
女人不能成爲騎士
Why not? Tradition.
爲什麼不能? 傳統 fuck tradition.
去他媽的傳統
I don't even want to be a knight.
我根本不想當騎士
I'm no king.
我不是國王
But if I were
我要是國王
I'd knight you 10 times over.
一定冊封你當騎士封個十幾遍
You don't need a king.
不需要國王
Any knight can make another knight.
任何騎士都能冊封騎士
I'll prove it.
我來示範
Kneel, Lady Brienne.
跪下 布蕾妮小姐
Do you want to be a knight or not?
你到底想不想成爲騎士?
Kneel.
跪下
In the name of the Warrior
以戰士之名
I charge you to be brave.
我要求你勇敢
In the name of the Father
以天父之名
I charge you to be just.
我要求你公正
In the name of the Mother
以聖母之名
I charge you to defend the innocent.
我要求你保護弱者和無辜之人
Arise, Brienne of Tarth...
起來吧 塔斯的布蕾妮
a knight of the Seven Kingdoms.
七王國的騎士
Ser Brienne of Tarth!
塔斯的布蕾妮爵士!
Knight of the Seven Kingdoms!
七王國的騎士!
We have all we need to win this war.
我們有足夠的勝算打贏這場仗
I have trained my men, women and children.
我的軍隊訓練有素 婦孺也不例外
I have fought before. I can fight again.
我以前打過仗 這次依然要戰鬥
Please, listen to me. You're the future of our house.
求你聽我的吧 你肩負着我們家族的未來
I don't need you to remind me of that.
這一點不用你來提醒我
You'll be safer in the crypt. These things we're fighting...
你在墓窖裏會更安全 那些我們要面對的東西是„„
I will not hide underground.
我不會苟藏於地下
萊安娜·莫爾蒙 熊島伯爵夫人
I pledged to fight for the North
我曾發誓爲北境而戰
and I will fight.
我言出必行
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
哦 抱歉 我不是有意打擾„„
It's all right.
沒關係
We're done here.
我們說完了
I wish you good fortune, cousin.
表哥 祝你好運
Thank you, my lady.
多謝您 夫人
What have you got there?
那是什麼?
It's called Heartsbane.
它叫碎心
It's my family sword.
是我家祖傳的族劍
You still have a family.
你還有家人啊
Yes. And I'd love to defend them with it.
是的 我也很想揮舞它保護家人
But I can't really hold it upright.
但是我根本舉不動它
Your father, he taught me how to be a man.
令尊教導我成爲男子漢
How to do what's right.
教導我做正確的事
This is right.
這就是正確的事了
It's Valyrian steel.
它是瓦雷利亞鋼所鑄
I'd be honored if you'd take it.
如果你能接受它 我會感到榮幸之至
I'll wield it in his memory...
我將以他之名 使用此劍
to guard the realms of men.
成爲守護人類王國的堅盾
I'll see you when it's through.
大戰後再見
I hope we win.
希望我們能贏
We'd better get some rest. No, let's stay a bit longer.
我們最好休息一下 不 再待一會兒吧
We're out of wine.
酒已經喝完了
How about a song?
唱首歌如何?
One of you must know one.
你們肯定會唱歌
Ser Davos?
戴佛斯爵士?
You'll pray for a quick death.
你會寧願死個痛快
Ser Brienne?
布蕾妮爵士?
Mmmm.
不
Mmm...
不
歌曲名叫《荒石城的簡妮》:簡妮來自荒石城, 伊耿·坦格利安五世國王的長子鄧肯·坦
格利安遊歷河間地時偶遇簡妮。
High in the halls Of the kings who are gone
高聳的大廳裏國王已遠去
Jenny would dance With her ghosts
簡妮和她的鬼魂們翩翩起舞
爲她着迷的鄧肯娶了她,爲此放棄王位,甘願讓位給長弟傑赫里斯。
The ones she had lost And the ones she had found
那些她失去的人 她得到的人
And the ones Who had loved her the most
那些曾深愛過她的人
後來鄧肯王子死在盛夏廳的悲劇中。兩人的愛情故事及悲劇收場被歌手、說書人和少女傳頌。
The ones who'd been gone
那些已經離開
For so very long
很久的人
She couldn't remember Their names
她記不起他們的名字
They spun her around
他們繞着她旋轉
On the damp old stones
在潮溼的荒石城
Spun away all her sorrow And pain
帶走她的悲傷和痛楚
And she never wanted To leave
從此她再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
Who's that?
這是誰?
Lyanna Stark.
萊安娜·史塔克
My brother Rhaegar...
每個人都和我說„„
everyone told me he was decent and kind.
我哥哥雷加正直又善良
He liked to sing.
他喜歡唱歌
Gave money to poor children.
會把錢施捨給可憐的孩子
And he raped her.
然而他強♥奸了她
He didn't.
他沒有
He loved her.
他愛她
They were married in secret.
他們私底下結婚了
After Rhaegar fell on the Trident
雷加在三叉戟河戰死後
she had a son.
她生了一個兒子
Robert would have murdered the baby if he ever found out
如果被人發現 勞勃肯定會殺掉這個嬰兒
and Lyanna knew it.
萊安娜知道這點
So the last thing she did...
所以她做的最後一件事就是„„
as she bled to death on her birthing bed
在那被血染紅的牀上 難產而死之前
was give the boy to her brother...
將這個男孩託付給了她哥哥„„
Ned Stark...
奈德·史塔克„„
to raise as his bastard.
以私生子的名義撫養他
My name...
我的名字„„
my real name...
我真正的名字„„
is Aegon Targaryen.
是伊耿·坦格利安
That's impossible. I wish it were.
這不可能 我也希望這不是真的
Who told you this?
誰告訴你的?
Bran.
布蘭
He saw it. He saw it?
他看到了 他看到了?
And Samwell confirmed it.
然後山姆威爾證實了這件事
He read about their marriage at the Citadel
他在學城讀到了這個祕密婚禮
without even knowing what it meant.
甚至不知道這意味着什麼
A secret no one in the world knew...
這是個全世界沒人知道的祕密„„
except your brother and your best friend.
除了你弟弟和你最好的朋友
Doesn't seem strange to you?
這對勁嗎?
It's true, Dany.
這是真的 丹妮
I know it is.
我知道
If it were true
如果這是真的
it would make you the last male heir of House Targaryen.
那你就是坦格利安家族最後的男性繼承人
You'd have a claim to the Iron Throne.
你生來就有鐵王座的繼承權
Form up!
列隊!
Get yourselves back!
站好自己的位置!
High in the halls Of the kings who are gone
高聳的大廳裏國王已遠去
Jenny would dance With her ghosts
簡妮和她的鬼魂們翩翩起舞
The ones she had lost
那些她失去的人
And the ones she had found
她得到的人
And the ones Who had loved her the most
那些曾深愛過她的人
The ones who'd been gone For so very long
那些已經離開很久的人
She couldn't remember Their names
她記不起他們的名字
They spun her around On the damp old stones
在潮溼的荒石城 他們繞着她旋轉
Spun away all her sorrow And pain
帶走她的悲傷和痛楚
And she never wanted To leave
從此她再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
Never wanted to leave
再也不想離去
The most heroic thing we can do now
如今我們能做的最英勇的事
is look the truth in the face.
就是正視真相
《權力的遊戲》下集預告
The Night King is coming.
夜王來了
The dead are already here.
亡者大軍已到
Stand your ground!
堅守陣地!