與君臨城的新戰爭
Who would you say is the father?你 You.
你覺得誰是父親
I'm going to put a prince in your belly.
我要在你肚子裏放一個小王子
Our queen has a keen sense of poetic justice.
我們的女王有一種強烈的詩意般的正義感
What would she do for the man
如果有人能除掉她叛國的弟弟
who rids her of her treasonous brothers?
會得到她什麼獎賞呢
My name... my real name...
我的名字... 我的真名是...
is Aegon Targaryen.
伊耿·坦格利安
It's true, Dany.
這是真的 丹妮
If it were true...
如果是真的...
you'd have a claim to the Iron Throne.
那你就有權登上鐵王座
She doesn't like your queen, does she?
她不喜歡你的女王 對嗎
She's defending our family.
她是在保護我們家人
I'm her family, too.
我也是她的家人
Don't forget that.
別忘了這一點
We're here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters.
在此 我們向我們的父親母親告別
To our fathers and mothers.
向我們的兄弟姐妹告別
To our friends.
向我們的朋友們告別
Our fellow men and women
向我們的同伴告別
who set aside their differences...
他們擱置分歧...
to fight together...
並肩作戰...
and die together
同生共死
so that others might live.
其他人才得以倖存
Everyone in this world
這世上每個人
owes them a debt that can never be repaid.
都欠他們一份 永遠報答不完的恩情
It is our duty and our honor
我們的責任與榮譽
to keep them alive in memory...
就是將他們銘記腦海...
for those who come after us...
爲了我們的後人...
and those who come after them...
以及之後的世世代代...
for as long as men draw breath.
只要還有人類 便將永遠銘記
They were the shields that guarded the realms of men.
他們是保家衛國的護盾
And we shall never see their like again.
他們的壯舉 世間罕見
To your health.
爲你的健康乾杯
Have you seen Arya?
你看到艾莉亞了嗎
You can still smell the burning bodies
死屍燃燒的味道還沒散去
and that's where your head is at.
那纔是你該操心的事
I just want to thank her for I'm sure you do.
我只想謝謝她... 我知道啊
Look, it's not about that.
聽着 不是那麼回事
Of course it's about that, you twat.
當然是 你個蠢驢
Why shouldn't it be?
爲什麼不是
The dead are dead. You're not.
死的死了 你還在喘氣
Gendry.
詹德利
That's right, isn't it?
我叫的對嗎
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 女王陛下
You're Robert Baratheon's son.
你是勞勃·拜拉席恩之子
You are aware he took my family's throne
你應該知道 他篡奪了我家族的王位
and tried to have me murdered?
還企圖謀殺我吧
I didn't even know he was my father until after he was dead.
他死後 我才知道他是我父親
Yes, he's dead.
是的 他死了
His brothers are too.
他的兩個弟弟也死了
So who's Lord of Storm's End now?
那 現在誰是風息堡的主人
I don't know, Your Grace.
我不清楚 陛下
Does anyone?
有誰知道嗎
I think you should be Lord of Storm's End.
我認爲你應該做風息堡的主人
I can't be. I'm a bastard.
我不夠資格 我是私生子
No, you are Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm's End
不 你是詹德利·拜拉席恩爵士 風息堡的主人
the lawful son of Robert Baratheon.
勞勃·拜拉席恩的合法兒子
Because that is what I have made you.
因爲 我剛剛分封了你
To Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm's End.
敬詹德利·拜拉席恩爵士 風息堡堡主
To Gendry!
敬詹德利
Lord Gendry!
詹德利堡主
Gendry!
詹德利
Gendry! Gendry!
詹德利 詹德利
Lord Gendry!
詹德利堡主
Gendry!
詹德利
That's easy, isn't it?
不費吹灰之力啊
A fitting reward for a hero. Uh, hold on.
給了英雄應得的獎賞 等等
And a Lord of Storm's End who will be forever loyal to you.
還獲得了風息堡主人的永遠忠誠
Come, my lord. See?
過來 大人 看到了嗎
You're not the only one who's clever.
你不是唯一聰明的人
I have to go down and get another barrel.
我需要再拿一桶酒
We fought dead things and lived to talk about it.
我們打敗異鬼 還能活下來暢談
If this isn't the time to drink, when is?
此時不喝 更待何時
The last time I saw her
我最後一次見到她時
I told her I'd kill her if I ever saw her again.
我告訴她 如果我再見到她 我會殺了她
I'm sure you had your reasons. I did.
你肯定有你的原因 對
I do. So did you?
現在也是 那你殺她了嗎
Never got the chance.
一直沒機會
She did it to herself.
她自殺了
Or her god did it to her.
或者說 她的王動手了
Lord of Light.
光之王
We play his game for him, we fight his war and win
我們爲他打仗 爲他拼命 而且打贏了
and then
然後呢
he fucks off.
他拍拍屁♥股走人
No signs, no blessings. Who knows what he wants?
沒有預兆 也沒有祝福 誰知道他想要什麼
I don't imagine thinking about that subject
我覺得 這樣想事情
will leave you any happier than before.
不會讓你快樂
And what if I'm not trying to be happy?
如果我不想快樂呢
Then you're in luck.
那你走運了
We may have defeated them
我們也許打敗了"他們"
but we still have us to contend with.
但還要考慮"我們"的問題
Thank you. I feel much better.
謝謝 我感覺好多了
More ale!
再來點麥芽酒
This is clever.
輪椅這點子很好
Even better than the saddle I designed for you.
比我給你設計的馬鞍還要好
It's the same as the one Daeron Targaryen built
這和戴倫·坦格利安120年前
for his crippled nephew 120 years ago.
給他的瘸腿侄子做的輪椅一樣
I liked that one.
我喜歡那一輛
You know our history better than anyone.
你比任何人都懂我們的歷史
That will be useful as Lord of Winterfell.
做臨冬城城主最合適不過了
I'm not Lord of Winterfell.
我不是臨冬城城主
You're the only surviving trueborn son of Ned Stark.
你是奈德·史塔克唯一還活着的親兒子
You don't want it.
你不想做
I don't really want anymore.
我真的不再想要了
I envy you.
我嫉妒你
You shouldn't envy me.
你不必嫉妒我
Mostly I live in the past.
大部分時間 我活在過去
All of it. Go on.
喝到底 繼續喝
No, not in one go. Go on. I believe in you.
不行了 一次喝不完 喝吧 我相信你
We have to celebrate our victory.
我們得慶祝勝利
Vomiting is not celebrating.
嘔吐可不是慶祝
Yes, it is.
怎麼不是
To the Dragon Queen!
敬龍女王
To Arya Stark, the hero of Winterfell!
敬艾莉亞 臨冬城英雄
Drink!
喝啊
I'm fine!
我沒事
Your turn.
該你了
You are an only child.
你是家中獨生女
I told you I was. You didn't.
我告訴過你 並沒有
I did. I surmised it.
告訴過 我猜到的
Drink.
喝吧
Go again.
再來一遍
Why does he get to go again?
爲什麼他再輪一遍
Because it's my game.
因爲這是我的遊戲
You have danced with Renly Baratheon.
你和藍禮·拜拉席恩跳過舞
No.
不
Drink.
喝吧
The other way around!
反了
I saw him riding that thing.
我看到他騎那玩意了
We all did. No. No.
我們都看到了 不是
I saw him riding that thing.
我親眼看到他騎那玩意
That's right, you did. I did.
肯定的 沒錯 是的
That's why we all agreed to follow him.
所以我們一致同意追隨他
That's the kind of man he is.
他就是這樣的人
He's little...
個子很小...
but he's strong.
...卻很強大 ...
Strong enough to befriend an enemy
強大到成爲敵人的朋友
and get murdered for it!
還爲此慘遭殺害
Most people get bloody murdered
大多數人被殺後
they stay that way.
就死翹翹了
Not this one.
這傢伙可不是
Yeah, I didn't have much say in that.
好吧 這事我沒什麼發言權
Ah! He comes back and keeps fighting.
他回來了 堅持作戰
Here, north of the Wall, and then back here again.
在這裏戰鬥 長城之外戰鬥 然後又回到這裏
He keeps fighting. He keeps fighting.
他一直都在戰鬥 一直在戰鬥
He climbed on a fucking dragon and fought.
他爬上那條巨龍 繼續戰鬥
What kind of person climbs on a fucking dragon?
什麼樣的人敢去馴服巨龍
A madman or a king!
他要不是瘋子 就是王者
Drink. Drink.
喝 喝
Drink.
幹了
Wrong!
不對
Wrong, wrong, wrong! Drink!
答錯了 趕緊喝
Mm!
嗯
You were married. Before Sansa.
在珊莎之前 你結過婚
Drink.
喝
You're drinking wine, but you prefer ale!
你雖然喝着葡萄酒 但你更喜歡麥芽酒
No!
錯
You're a virgin.
你是處女
That's a statement about the present.
你用的是現在時態
At no point in the past, up until this very moment
在過去的任何時候 直到現在
have you slept with a man.
你和男人睡過嗎
Or a woman.
女人也算
I have to piss.
我要上個廁所
We did it! We faced those icy fucks.
我們贏了 面對那些冰骷髏
Looked right into their blue eyes
直視着他們的藍眼睛
and here we are.
我們倖存下來了
Now, which one of you cowards shit in my pants?
現在 你們哪個敢在我褲子里拉屎
Please pardon me for a moment.
不好意思 我離開一下
Drink it!
喝吧
And after all that
經歷了這麼多事
this fucker comes north and takes her from me.
這個混球還是來到北境把她從我身邊奪走了
Just takes her, like that.
就這麼奪走了
I mean it, Clegane.
我說真的 克里岡
My heart is broken.
我的心都碎了
Don't touch me.
別碰我
You can touch me.
你可以碰我
I'm not afraid of wildlings.
我可不怕野人
Maybe you should be.
也許你應該害怕的
Well, Clegane...
好了 克里岡...
it's time to drown our sorrows.
是時候放下悲傷了
I'm not done with my drink.
我還沒喝完
You saved the day.
你救了我一命
You owe me one.
你欠我一命
Don't forget that. For the rest of my days.
別忘了 願餘生平安
Are you ready now?
你準備好了嗎
This is my drink.
這是我的酒
All right!
夠了
She could have made you happy, for a little while.
或多或少她能讓你開心一會
There's only one thing that'll make me happy.
只有一件事能讓我開心
And what's that?
什麼事
That's my fucking business.
關你屁事
Used to be you couldn't look at me.
從前你可不敢看我
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前了
I've seen much worse than you since then.
之後 我遇到過比你更可怕的
Yes, I've heard.
我聽說了
Heard you were broken in.
聽說你被強♥暴了
Heard you were broken in rough.
被粗暴地強♥奸了
And he got what he deserved.
他已經受到應得的懲罰了
I gave it to him.
我奉還給他的
How?
怎麼做的
Hounds.
獵狗
You've changed, Little Bird.
你變了 小金絲雀
None of it would have happened
這一切本不會發生
if you'd left King's Landing with me.
如果你當時跟我離開君臨城
No Littlefinger, no Ramsay...
不會有小指頭 不會有小剝皮...
none of it.
全都不會
Without Littlefinger, and Ramsay and the rest
要是沒有小指頭 沒有小剝皮 沒有這一系列的事
I would have stayed a Little Bird all my life.
我永遠都只會是個小金絲雀
Hey! Pour another one.
再倒一杯
Don't shoot.
別射
It's nighttime, it's freezing, and everyone's celebrating.
現在是晚上 冷死人了 大家都在狂歡
You should be celebrating with them.
你該和他們一起慶祝纔對
I am celebrating.
我這就是慶祝
Yeah, I am too.
我也是
I'm not Gendry Rivers anymore.
我不再是詹德利·裏弗斯了
I'm Gendry Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End.
我現在是詹德利·拜拉西恩 風息堡領主
By order of the queen.
來自於女王的封賞
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I don't know how to be lord of anything.
我不懂該怎麼做一個領主
I hardly know how to use a fork.
餐桌禮儀我一點不懂
All I know is that you're beautiful
我只知道 你很美麗
and I love you
我愛你
and none of it will be worth anything
如果你不能與我相伴
if you're not with me.
其他的一切都會黯然失色
So be with me.
所以 請嫁給我吧
Be my wife. Be the Lady of Storm's End.
做我的妻子 風息堡的女主人
You'll be a wonderful lord
你會成爲一個偉大的領主
and any lady would be lucky to have you.
任何淑女擁有你 都是一種幸運
But I'm not a lady.
可我不是淑女
I never have been.
從來都不是
That's not me.
那不是我
You didn't drink.
你沒喝酒
I didn't drink? In the game.
我沒喝嗎 玩那個遊戲的時候
I drank. In the game. This is Dornish.
我喝了 遊戲裏 這是多恩酒啊
This is not the game. This is only drinking.
這可不是遊戲 這就是喝酒而已
Suit yourself.
你隨意
You keep it warm enough in here.
你把這裏弄得真暖和
It's the first thing I learnt when I came to the North.
這是我來北境學到的第一件事
Keep your fire going.
火堆絕不能熄
Every time you leave the room, put more wood on.
每當你離開房間 就多放些柴火
That's very diligent. Very responsible.
非常用心 很負責任
Piss off. You know the first thing
去你的 你知道我到北境
I learned in the North?
學到的第一件事是什麼嗎
I hate the fucking North.
我討厭該死的北境
It grows on you.
你會喜歡上它的
I don't want things growing on me.
我可不想培養什麼感情
How about Tormund Giantsbane?
那個野人託蒙德呢
Has he grown on you?
他不也喜歡你麼
He was very sad when you left.
你走的時候他傷心死了
You sound quite jealous.
你聽起來很嫉妒
I do, don't I?
我就是嫉妒 不是嗎
It's bloody hot in here.
這裏真♥他♥媽熱
Oh, move aside.
起開
What are you doing?
你要幹嘛
I'm taking your shirt off.
脫你的衣服
I've never slept with a knight before.
我從沒和騎士睡過
I've never slept with anyone before.
我從沒和任何人睡過
Then you have to drink. Those are the rules.
那你必須得喝了 這是規則
I told you...
我說過了...
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了嗎
No.
還沒
Only a little.
可能有一點
I didn't know Ser Jorah well...
我不是很瞭解喬拉爵士...
but I know this.
但我知道這一點
If he could have chosen a way to die
如果讓他選擇一種方式死去
it would have been protecting you.
那一定是爲了保護你
He loved me.
他愛我
And I couldn't love him back.
可我卻不能愛他
Not the way he wanted.
不能是他所期待的那種愛
Not the way I love you.
不能是我對你的那種愛
Is that all right?
你還好嗎
I wish you'd never told me.
我多希望你沒告訴過我
If I didn't know, I'd be happy right now.
如果我不知道 我現在可能會很開心
I try to forget.
我試着去忘記
Tonight I did for a while
今晚就嘗試了一下
and then I saw them gathered around you.
然後 我看見他們都圍着你
I saw the way they looked at you.
看見他們看你的眼神
I know that look.
我瞭解那種眼神
So many people have looked at me that way, but never here.
我曾被那眼神所包圍 但在這裏 從沒感受到
Never on this side of the sea.
在狹海的這一邊從沒感受到
I told you I don't want it.
我說過 我不想要王位
It doesn't matter what you want.
這和你想不想根本沒關係
You didn't want to be King in the North.
你不是也不想做北境之王嗎
What happens when they demand you press your claim
當他們擁戴你當王 拿走屬於我的東西的時候
and take what is mine?
你會怎麼做
I'll refuse.
我會拒絕的
You are my queen. I don't know what else I can say.
你是我的女王 我不知道還能怎麼說
You can say nothing.
你可以保持沉默
To anyone, ever.
對任何人隻字不提
Never tell them who you really are.
永遠不告訴他們你的真實身份
Swear your brother and Samwell Tarly to secrecy
要你弟弟和山姆威爾誓守祕密
and tell no one else.
不告訴任何其他人
Or it will take on a life of its own
否則你只能任其發展
and you won't be able to control it
你控制不了它
or what it does to people.
控制不了它對別人的影響
No matter how many times you bend the knee
無論你多少次向我臣服
no matter what you swear.
無論你許下何種誓言都沒用
I want it to be the way it was between us.
我想我們像原來一樣
I have to tell Sansa and Arya.
我必須告訴珊莎和艾莉亞
Sansa will want to see me gone and you on the Iron Throne.
珊莎會想要看我退位 讓你登上鐵王座
She won't.
她不會的
She's not the girl you grew up with.
她已經不是那個跟你一起長大的女孩了
Not after what she's seen
自從她看過了那些事
not after what they've done to her.
自從她經歷了他們那樣的對待
I owe them the truth.
我欠她們一個真相
Even if the truth destroys us?
如果這個真相會毀掉我們呢
It won't. It will.
不會的 會的
I've never begged for anything...
我從未求過你任何事...
but I'm begging you.
但我現在求你
Don't do this. Please.
別說出去 求你了
You are my queen.
你是我的女王
Nothing will change that.
這一點永遠不會改變
And they are my family.
她們是我的家人
We can live together.
我們可以一起生活
We can.
可以
I've just told you how.
我已經告訴你怎樣才能做到了
Half are gone.
一半人沒了
The Northmen as well.
北境的軍隊也是
And the Golden Company has arrived in King's Landing
而黃金軍團已經抵達君臨城
courtesy of the Greyjoy fleet.
託葛雷喬伊艦隊的福
The balance has grown distressingly even.
敵衆我寡 明顯不對等
When the people find out what we have done for them
等人民知道我們爲他們做了什麼
that we saved them...
知道我們救了他們...
Cersei will make sure they don't believe it.
瑟曦不會讓他們相信的
We will hit her hard.
我們會狠狠攻擊她
We will rip her out root and stem.
我們會將她連根拔除
The objective here is to remove Cersei
我們的目標是要除掉瑟曦
without destroying King's Landing.
但不能毀掉君臨城
Thankfully, she's losing allies by the day.
幸好 她每天都在失去盟友
Yara Greyjoy has retaken the Iron Islands
雅拉·葛雷喬伊已經佔領了鐵羣島
in her queen's name.
以女王之名
The new Prince of Dorne pledges his support.
多恩的新王子立誓支持我們
No matter how many lords turn against her
就算再多領主背棄她
as long as she sits on the Iron Throne
只要她還在鐵王座上
she can call herself Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
就能自稱爲七國之女王
We need the capital.
我們需要拿下首都
I watched the people of King's Landing
我見過君臨城百姓
rebel against their king when they were hungry
在飢餓時起身反抗國王
and that was before winter began.
那時 凜冬還未至
Give them the opportunity and they will cast Cersei aside.
只要給他們機會 他們就會推翻瑟曦
We'll surround the city.
那我們就包圍首都
If the Iron Fleet tries to ferry in more food
若鐵艦隊企圖運送糧草
the dragons will destroy them.
就由飛龍摧毀他們
If the Lannisters and the Golden Company attack
若蘭尼斯特和黃金軍團發起攻擊
we'll defeat them in the field.
我們就在戰場上打敗他們
Once the people see that Cersei is our only enemy
一旦人們知道瑟曦是我們唯一的敵人
her reign is over.
她的統治就結束了
All right.
好
The men we have left are exhausted.
我們剩下的人疲憊不堪
Many of them are wounded.
許多還有傷
They'll fight better if they have time
若有時間休整
to rest and recuperate.
他們會更善戰
How long do you suggest?
你認爲休整多久合適
I can't say for certain
我不確定
not without talking to the officers.
要和將領商議過才知道
I came north to fight alongside you
我來這和你並肩作戰
at great cost to my armies and myself.
我的軍隊和我自己都付出了慘痛代價
Now that the time has come to reciprocate
如今該你回報我了
you want to postpone.
你卻不肯動身
It's not just our people. It's yours.
他們不僅僅是我們的人 也是你的
You want to throw them into a war
你想把他們扔進一場
they're not ready to fight?
無準備之戰嗎
The longer I leave my enemies alone
我留給敵人的時間越長
the stronger they become.
他們就會越強
The Northern forces will honor their promises
北境會履行自己的諾言
and their allegiance
堅定戰線
to the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
與七國之女王一起
What you command, we will obey.
我們會聽從女王的一切指令
So...
那...
if all are in agreement...
如果沒有異議...
Jon and Ser Davos will ride down the Kingsroad
就由瓊恩和戴佛斯爵士沿國王大道
with the Northern troops
率北境大軍
and the bulk of the remaining Dothraki and Unsullied.
與多斯拉克騎兵與無垢者殘部南下
A smaller group of us will ride to White Harbor
我們小部分人馬前往白堡
and sail from there to Dragonstone
從那裏啓程去龍石島
with our queen and her dragons accompanying us from above.
女王與飛龍與我們一道
Ser Jaime has chosen to remain here
詹姆爵士選擇留在這
as a guest of the Lady of Winterfell.
作爲臨冬城女主人的客人
We have won the Great War.
我們已經贏了生死大戰
Now we will win the Last War.
現在將贏得最終之戰
In all Seven Kingdoms
七國上下
men will live without fear and cruelty
百姓會安居樂業 受正統女王保護
under their rightful queen.
不再惶惶終日
We need a word.
我們得談談
You understand we'd all be dead if not for her.
你們得明白 如果沒有她我們早死了
We'd be corpses marching down to King's Landing.
變成屍兵大軍的一員進軍君臨城
Arya's the one that killed the Night King.
是艾莉亞殺了夜王
Her men gave their lives defending Winterfell...
她的人爲保衛臨冬城獻出了生命...
And we will never forget them.
我們永遠不會遺忘他們
That doesn't mean that I want to kneel to someone who...
但那並不意味着我想向別人俯首稱臣...
I swore myself and the North to her cause.
我以自己和北境向她的大業發過誓
I respect that.
我尊重這一點
You respect it?
你尊重這一點
We needed her.
我們需要她
We needed her army, her dragons.
我們需要她的軍隊 她的龍
You did the right thing.
你做的沒錯
And we're doing the right thing telling you
我們告訴你 我們不相信你的女王
we don't trust your queen.
這也沒做錯
You don't know her yet. I'll never know her.
你還不瞭解她 我永遠都不會了解她
She's not one of us.
她不是我們的人
If you only trust the people you grew up with
如果只相信和你一起長大的人
you won't make many allies.
就不會有任何盟友
That's all right.
沒錯
I don't need many allies.
我不需要很多盟友
Arya... We're family.
艾莉亞... 我們是一家人
The four of us.
我們四個
The last of the Starks.
最後的史塔克家
I've never been a Stark.
我從來都不是史塔克
You are.
你是
You're just as much Ned Stark's child as any of us.
你和我們一樣 都是奈德·史塔克的孩子
You're my brother.
你是我哥哥
Not my halfbrother or my bastard brother.
不是半個哥哥 或者私生子哥哥
My brother.
而是我哥哥
It's your choice.
選擇在你
I need to tell you something.
我有事要告訴你們
But you have to swear you'll never tell another soul.
但你們要發誓不能告訴其他任何人
What is it?
什麼事
You have to swear it, before I tell you.
你們要發誓 我才能告訴你們
How can I promise to keep a secret
我都不知道是什麼祕密
if I don't even know what it is?
怎麼發誓
Because we're family.
因爲我們是一家人
Swear it.
發誓
I swear it.
我發誓
I swear it.
我發誓
Tell them.
告訴她們吧
So she's going to stay here with you?
她要和你一起留在這裏
She's sworn to protect the Stark girls, so...
她發誓要保護史塔克的女兒 所以...
Say something snide.
挖苦我吧
I'm happy.
我很開心
I'm happy that you're happy.
你開心我就開心
I'm happy that you'll finally have to climb for it.
我很開心你終於要爬上去了
Do you know how long I've waited to tell tallperson jokes?
知道我等了多久才能講這種高個子笑話嗎
To climbing mountains.
敬勇攀高峯
To climbing mountains.
敬勇攀高峯
What's she like down there? What?
她下面長怎麼樣 什麼
That's not your concern.
不關你的事
I haven't been with a woman for years.
我好多年沒和女人在一起了
Give me a morsel. You're a dog.
給我透露點唄 你真是隻色狗
I am the Imp, and I demand to know.
我是小惡魔 我要求知情權
I knew you were fucking her.
我知道你在操她
A pair of tall, blond toffs.
兩個高挑的金毛花♥花♥公♥子
Must be like looking in the mirror.
看着對方肯定像照鏡子一樣
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水河的波隆爵士
Where's your drink?
你的酒呢
What are you What are you doing up North?
你來... 你來北境做什麼
What are you doing with that?
你拿着它想幹什麼
Oh, this?
噢 這個嗎
This is for you.
給你準備的
For both of you.
給你們倆準備的
You're supposed to be south.
你應該在南方的
You boys are a pair of goldplated cunts.
你們兩個鍍金的婊♥子
Do you know that? That's a bit rude.
知道嗎 這話有點粗魯
Year after year, I've shoveled Lannister shit
年復一年 我都在給蘭尼斯特家族鏟屎
and what do I have to show? You're a knight, thanks to me.
我還要展示什麼文明 多虧了我 你才成了騎士
Thanks to me. And that title's worth as much
多虧了我 這個頭銜
as a blond hair from your brother's ballsack.
就跟你哥哥的一根雞♥巴毛一樣值錢
Power resides where men believe
權力因衆人所信而存在...
Shut your mouth.
閉上你的臭嘴
I'm just trying I've never hit a dwarf before
我只是... 我從沒打過侏儒
but say another word and I will belt you.
再多一句嘴 我就綁了你狠揍
See, I don't believe you'd do that, after all
我不相信你會那樣做 畢竟...
You couldn't do it on your best day
大吉之日 你幹不出來
you onehanded fuck. 你♥他♥媽的獨臂崽種
And your best days are long gone.
而且 你的好日子到頭了
You broke my nose!
你打斷我鼻子了
I did not break your nose. How do you know?
我沒有 你怎麼知道
Because I've been breaking noses since I was your size
因爲我在你這麼大的時候就一直在打斷別人鼻子了
and I know what it sounds like. Now listen.
我知道鼻子斷了聽起來什麼樣 聽着
Your sister offered me Riverrun.
你姐姐許諾給我奔流城
Nice big castle, good lands
堂皇的城堡 肥沃的土地
plenty of peasants who do what they're told.
衆多俯首帖耳的農民
And you trust Cersei I knew your sister was dead
你信了瑟曦... 我知道你姐姐來日無多
the second I saw those dragons.
我看到那幾條龍就知道了
Now, your army may be torn to shit
你的軍隊可能會被撕成碎片
but I'd still bet on your Dragon Queen to win.
但我還是會打賭你的龍女王會贏
And it just so happens I'm a betting man.
我剛好個賭徒
If Cersei's dead, she can't pay up.
要是瑟曦死了 她就沒法兌現了
Mmm, that's good. Of course, the odds change
那好 當然 要是女王之手死了
if the Dragon Queen's Hand turns up dead.
那賠率就變了
Maybe a few of her top generals get picked off one by one.
也許她的高層將領會接連被殺
All of a sudden... May I speak?
突然之間... 我能說話嗎
Why not? Only death will shut you up.
說嘛 只有死人才不能說話
We made a deal long ago. Do you remember?
我們老早以前做了筆交易 你還記得嗎
If anyone offered me money
如果有人給我錢殺你
to kill you, you'd pay me double.
你給我雙倍
What's double Riverrun?
雙倍的奔流城是什麼
Highgarden.
高庭
You could be Lord of the Reach.
你當領主 觸手可及
Highgarden? Are you mad? It's better than being dead.
高庭 你瘋了嗎 總比死好
He's not going to kill us.
他不會殺我們的
He wouldn't be talking to us if
要是會 他就不會跟我們談了...
The way I see it
在我看來
I only need one of the Lannister brothers alive.
我只需要蘭尼斯特兄弟中的一個活着
Highgarden will never belong to a cutthroat.
高庭永遠不會屬於一個殺手
No? Who were your ancestors
不會嗎 你們的祖先都是些什麼人
the ones who made your family rich?
那些發家的祖先
Fancy lads in silk?
是錦衣華服的花♥花♥公♥子嗎
They were fucking cutthroats.
他們都是他媽的殺手
That's how all the great houses started, isn't it?
名門望族不都是這麼發家的嘛
With a hard bastard who was good at killing people.
家裏有一個擅長殺人的鐵血殺手
Kill a few hundred people, they make you a lord.
殺幾百人 他們就擁你成領主
Kill a few thousand, they make you king.
殺幾千人 就奉你爲王
And then all your cocksucking grandsons can ruin the family
然後那些不肖子孫就會用各種不肖的方式
with their cocksucking ways.
把家業敗光
Highgarden.
高庭
Give me your word.
你發誓
You have my word.
我發誓
None of this means a thing until we take King's Landing.
我們拿下君臨城前 這些承諾都沒鳥用
We ride south in the morning.
我們天亮就南征
We could use an officer
我們可以起用一個
with knowledge of the city's defenses.
瞭解城市防禦系統的軍官
Oh, no.
不
No, my fighting days are done.
不 我打打殺殺的日子結束了
But I still got a few killing days left, you hear me?
但我還有幾天殺人的日子要過 聽到沒
I'll come find you when the war is done.
戰爭結束後我會來找你的
Till then, don't die.
可別在那之前死了
For fuck's sake. 操♥他♥媽的
On your own?
你一個人嗎
Not anymore.
現在不是了
I don't like crowds.
我不喜歡人多
Me neither.
我也不喜歡
Why not? They all love you now.
幹嘛呢 他們都愛戴你
You're the big hero.
你是大英雄
Don't like heroes.
不喜歡當英雄
It must have felt good sticking a knife in that horned fucker.
把刀插♥進那個長角的混♥蛋身上一定很爽吧
Felt better than dying.
比自己死了爽
You're heading to King's Landing?
你要去君臨城嗎
I have some unfinished business.
我還有些事未了
Me too.
我也是
I don't plan on coming back.
我不打算回來了
Neither do I.
我也是
Gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt?
如果我受傷了 你還會讓我自生自滅嗎
Probably.
也可能
My lady.
夫人好
My lord" Is the standard response.
"爵士好"是基本回應 "
Why her?
爲什麼是她
You know she loves your brother.
你知道她愛你哥哥
That doesn't mean she'll be a good queen.
那不代表她會是個好女王
You seem determined to dislike her.
你似乎鐵了心不喜歡她
A good relationship between the Iron Throne and the North
我們都清楚 北境和鐵王座關係良好
has been the core of every peaceful
纔會有和平的
prosperous reign we've ever known.
繁榮時代
Jon will be Warden of the North
瓊恩會當上北境守護者
so a good relationship seems likely.
一段良好的關係還是很可能的
I don't expect him to spend much time here going forward.
我不指望他會在這待很久
Well, I suppose that's up to him.
我覺得這取決於他
Sansa, look at me.
珊莎 看着我
With Jon in the capital
等瓊恩去了首都
you'll be the true power in the North.
你將成爲北方真正的權力核心
I'd feel much better about the future
要是我今天離開的時候
if I left here today believing that you and Daenerys were allies.
能夠相信你和丹妮莉斯是同盟 那我會如釋重負的
What are you worried about? Jon's taking our army with him.
你擔心什麼呢 瓊恩要帶上我們的軍隊
Your queen still has her dragons
你的女王還有她的龍
She's your queen too.
她也是你的女王
You don't have to be her friend.
你不用和她做朋友
But why provoke her?
但爲什麼要挑釁她
How is that in the best interest of your family
這對你家族 對北境
or the North, or? You're afraid of her.
有什麼好處嗎... 你怕她
Every good ruler needs to inspire a bit of fear.
好的統治者都應引人憚畏
I don't want Jon to go down there.
我不想瓊恩南下
The men in my family don't do well in the capital.
我們家的男人去了首都都沒有好下場
No, but as your brother once told me
不 但你哥哥曾經跟我說過
he's not a Stark.
他不是史塔克家族的血脈
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Her people love her, you've seen that.
她的子民愛戴她 你親眼目睹了
You've seen how they fight for her.
你見證了他們爲她獻身戰鬥
She wants to make the world a better place.
她想讓世界變得更好
I believe in her.
我對她有信念
Tyrion.
提利昂
What if there's someone else?
如果還有其他君主呢
Someone better?
更好的君主
You're not gonna ride the dragon south?
你南下不打算騎着龍去嗎
Just a horse.
騎馬就好
Rhaegal needs to heal.
雷戈需要養傷
He doesn't need me weighing him down.
我不能騎它 給它增加負擔
You weigh as much as two fleas fucking.
你輕得就跟兩隻交配的跳蚤一樣
I'm taking the Free Folk home.
我要帶自由民回家了
We've had enough of the south.
我們受夠了南方
The women down here don't like me.
這裏的娘們不喜歡我
This is the North, you know.
這裏是北境 你知道吧
And the Free Folk are welcome to stay.
我們歡迎自由民留下來
It isn't home.
但這裏不是我們的家
We need room to wander.
我們需要狩獵的曠野
I'll take them back through Castle Black
等凜冬的風暴一過
as soon as the winter storms pass.
我就帶他們通過黑城堡回長城外
Back where we belong.
回到屬於我們的地方
It's where he belongs too.
那裏也是屬於它的地方
A direwolf has no place in the south.
冰原狼不該留在南方
Will you take him with you?
你能帶着它嗎
He'll be happier up there.
它在北方會更開心
So would you.
你也會
I wish I was going with you.
我真希望能跟你一起去
This is farewell, then.
那 就此別過了
You never know.
山水有相逢
You've got the North in you.
你身上流淌着北方的血液
The real North.
真正的北方[長城以北]
Yes, well, the nights have been getting longer
是的 夜晚越來越長了
and there wasn't that much to do in Oldtown.
舊鎮裏也沒什麼可做的事
There's only so many books a person can read, so we
只有成堆的書看 所以我們...
I'm sure he knows how it happens, Sam.
他肯定知道是怎麼回事 山姆
If it's a boy, we want to name him Jon.
如果是個男孩 我們想給他取名瓊恩
I hope it's a girl.
我希望是個女孩
You're the best friend I ever had.
你是我最好的朋友
You too, Sam.
你也是 山姆
Think of the past 20 years.
想想過去的20年
The war, the murder, the misery.
到處都是戰爭 殺戮 慘劇
All of it because Robert Baratheon loved someone
這一切都是因爲勞勃·拜拉席恩愛上了一個
who didn't love him back.
不愛他的女人
How many others know?
還有誰知道這事
Including us? Eight.
包括我們在內 一共八個
Well, then it's not a secret anymore.
那這已經不是個祕密了
It's information.
這是個消息
If a handful of people know now,
如果現在已經有幾個人知道了 很快就會有幾百個人知道 hundreds will know soon.
Then what happens?
然後會發生什麼
She loses the North.
她會失去北境
She loses the Vale, Sansa will make sure of that.
也會失去谷地 珊莎會確保這個
No, it's worse than that.
不 這還不是最糟的
He has the better claim to the throne.
瓊恩比她更有資格登上鐵王座
He doesn't want the throne.
可他無意稱王
I'm not sure it matters what he wants.
我不確定他的意願是否重要
The fact is, people are drawn to him.
事實是 人們都在向他靠攏
Wildlings, Northmen.
野人 北境人都是
He's a war hero.
他是個戰爭英雄
He loves our queen.
他愛我們的女王
And she loves him.
女王也愛他
If we marry them, they could rule together.
如果讓他們成婚 他們就能一起統治
She's his aunt.
她是他的姑姑
That never stopped a Targaryen before.
坦格利安家族也不是沒有近親通婚的先例
No, but Jon grew up in Winterfell.
是 但是瓊恩在臨冬城長大
Is marrying your aunt common in the North?
娶自己的姑姑在北方很常見嗎
You know our queen better than I do.
你比我更瞭解女王
Do you think she wants to share the throne?
你覺得她會願意分享自己的王座嗎
She does not like to have her authority questioned.
她不喜歡別人質疑她的權威
Something she has in common
歷朝歷代的君主
with every monarch who ever lived.
都有如此的共性
I worry about her state of mind.
我擔心她的心境
We are advisors to the queen.
我們是女王的謀臣
Worrying about her state of mind is our job.
擔心她的心境是我們的職責
We still have to take King's Landing.
我們還是得攻下君臨城
Maybe Cersei will win and kill us all.
也許瑟曦會贏得戰爭 把我們都殺了
That would solve our problems.
那我們就什麼好擔心的了
Get to the skiff. Now!
去搭救生艇 快去
Spears!
有長矛
They're coming round again!
他們又來了
Go!
快
Clear!
讓一讓
Man your stations!
守住崗位
No!
不
Go! Go! Clear!
快 快 讓開
Missandei?
彌桑黛
Missandei!
彌桑黛
Missandei!
彌桑黛
Our message was wellreceived, then?
看來 我們的消息傳達得很好
Your people have heard the Usurper is coming.
您的人民聽說篡位者要來了
They are grateful for your protection
他們很感激陛下將他們
within the walls of the Red Keep.
保護在紅堡之內
You're certain about the dragon?
那頭龍真的死了嗎
I saw it sink beneath the waves.
我親眼見到它沉入海中
That must have been glorious.
場面肯定很輝煌
The glory is yours, my queen.
所有的輝煌都是您的 陛下
When the war is won, the Lion shall rule the land
等我們贏得戰爭 獅子統領陸地
the Kraken shall rule the sea...
海怪統領海洋...
and our child shall one day rule them all.
有朝一日 我們的孩子會統領全境
She's coming for you.
她是衝着你來的
Of course she is.
當然
Keep the gates open.
把城門打開
If she wants to take the castle, she'll have to murder
如果她想奪取城堡 她得先殺掉
thousands of innocent people first.
成千上萬個無辜的平民
So much for "The Breaker of Chains."
"打碎鐐銬者"也不過如此
We will storm the city, my queen.
我們會向城池發起猛攻 女王陛下
We will kill your enemies. All of them.
我們會殺死您全部的敵人
Your Grace.
陛下
I promised you I would look you in the eye and speak directly
我向您保證過 如果我覺得您要犯錯了
if I ever thought you were making a mistake.
我一定會看着您的眼睛直言不諱
This is a mistake.
您正在犯錯
You saw my child fall from the sky.
你看到了我的孩子從天上墜下
They took Missandei.
他們俘虜了彌桑黛
Cersei needs to be destroyed
我們是要摧毀瑟曦
but if we attack King's Landing with Drogon and the Unsullied
但是 如果我們用飛龍 無垢者
and the Dothraki
和多斯拉克騎兵攻城
tens of thousands of innocents will die.
成千上萬無辜的平民會死
That is why Cersei is bringing them into the Red Keep.
這就是爲什麼瑟曦把所有人的都聚集到紅堡
These are the people you came here to protect.
您來這是要保護這些人
I beg you, Your Grace.
我請求您 陛下
Do not destroy the city you came to save.
別摧毀您要拯救的這座城
Do not become what you have always struggled to defeat.
別成爲您一直在努力打敗的那種君主
Do you believe we're here for a reason, Lord Varys?
瓦里斯大人 你相信我們來這裏是有原因的嗎
I'm here to free the world from tyrants.
我來這是爲了將世界從暴君的統治下解救出來
That is my destiny...
這是我的天命...
and I will serve it, no matter the cost.
我要完成這個使命 無論付出什麼代價
It could be a fortnight before Jon and the allied armies
瓊恩和聯軍兩週後
make it to King's Landing.
就會抵達君臨城
In the meantime, demand Cersei surrender.
在這段時間裏 要求瑟曦投降
Offer her her life in exchange for the throne.
只要她交出王位 就饒她不死
If there's a chance to avoid the coming slaughter
如果有機會避免即將到來的殺戮
we should make the effort.
我們就要付出努力
Speaking to Cersei will not prevent a slaughter.
和瑟曦談判不能避免殺戮
But perhaps it's good the people see
但也許可以讓人民看到
that Daenerys Stormborn made every effort to avoid bloodshed
"風暴降生"丹妮莉絲盡了一切可能避免殺伐
and Cersei Lannister refused.
而瑟曦拒絕了
They should know whom to blame
等他們大難臨頭的時候
when the sky falls down upon them.
應當知道該怪誰
I've served tyrants most of my life.
我一生多數時間都在侍奉暴君
They all talk about destiny.
他們都談過天命
She's a girl who walked into a fire with three stones
她曾帶着三塊石頭走進火堆裏
and walked out with three dragons.
又帶着三條龍走出來
How could she not believe in destiny?
她怎麼會不相信天命呢
Perhaps that's the problem.
也許這就是問題所在
Her life has convinced her
她一生的經歷都在告訴她
that she was sent here to save us all.
她是來拯救蒼生的
And how do you know she wasn't?
你怎麼知道她不是呢
Then there's the problem of Jon Snow.
那麼問題就在於瓊恩·雪諾
Perhaps it's actually a solution.
也許這其實是解決辦法
You know them both.
他們兩個你都認識
Tell me, who do you think would make a better ruler?
告訴我 你覺得誰能成爲更好的統治者
He doesn't want the throne.
他不想要鐵王座
That's why he bent the knee.
所以他臣服於她
Have you considered the best ruler
你有沒有想過
might be someone who doesn't want to rule?
最好的統治者可能就是不想統治的人
We're discussing treason.
我們這是在談論背叛
Don't pretend you haven't thought about it.
別裝作你沒有過這樣的想法
Of course I've thought about it. Thoughts aren't treason.
我當然想到過 想法算不上背叛
He's temperate and measured. He's a man
他爲人溫和 有分寸 他是男人
which makes him more appealing to the lords of Westeros
這使他更適合當維斯特洛大陸的君主
whose support we are going to need.
我們也正需要來自維斯特洛的支持
Joffrey was a man.
喬佛裏是男人
I don't think a cock is a true qualification
我不認爲雞♥巴是真正的資格限制
as I'm sure you'd agree.
這話我肯定你會同意
And he's the heir to the throne.
而且他是王位的繼承人
Yes, because he's a man. Cocks are important, I'm afraid.
是的 因爲他是男人 雞♥巴確實很重要
What about my earlier proposal?
我之前的提議如何
They could rule together as king and queen.
他們可以作爲國王和王后共同統治
She's too strong for him.
她對於他來說太強勢了
She'd bend him to her will, as she already has.
她會讓他屈服於她的意志 她已經這麼做了
He could temper her worst impulses.
他能夠緩和她的衝動
As you have?
如你所爲嗎
You're drinking quite a lot.
你喝的可真夠多的
A Targaryen father and a Stark mother.
父親是坦格利安家族的 母親是史塔克家族的
Jon's the one man alive who might actually be able
瓊恩也許是世上僅存的真正能夠做到
to keep the North in the Seven Kingdoms.
將北境穩定在七國之中的人了
How many kings and queens have you served?
你伺候過多少國王王后
Five? Six? I've lost count.
5個還是6個 我都數不清了
You've always known my reasons. At a certain point
你一直是知道我的苦衷的 到了某個時刻
you choose a person you believe in
你選擇自己相信的人
and you fight for that person.
爲了那個人不懈奮鬥
Even if you know it's a mistake?
即使知道這樣做是錯的也一意孤行嗎
I believe in our queen.
我對我們的女王有信念
She'll make the right choice.
她會做出正確的選擇
With the help of her loyal advisors.
在她忠誠的謀臣們的幫助下
You know where my loyalty stands.
你知道我忠誠於什麼
You know I will never betray the realm.
你知道我永遠不會背叛王國
What is the realm?
什麼是王國
A vast continent, home to millions of people
廣闊的大陸 數百萬人的家園
most of whom don't care who sits on the Iron Throne.
他們中的大多數人根本不關心誰坐在鐵王座上
Millions of people, many of whom will die
數百萬人民 其中許多人將會死去
if the wrong person sits on that throne.
如果錯誤的人坐上了鐵王座
We don't know their names
我們不知道他們的名字
but they're just as real as you and I.
可他們如同你我 都是活生生的人
They deserve to live.
他們有活下去的權利
They deserve food for their children.
他們的孩子有喫飽飯的權利
I will act in their interest, no matter the personal cost.
我將爲他們的利益而行動 不惜個人代價
So, what happens to her?
那她會怎麼樣
Please.
請你
Don't.
不要這麼做
I've spoken as honestly as I can.
我已經夠坦誠的了
Each of us has a choice to make.
我們都要做出自己的選擇
I pray we choose wisely.
但願我們能作出明智的選擇
I'm just about to start it.
我正準備開始
Good luck.
祝你好運
Protect shell right up to the wall.
護甲都運到城牆上
All right, I'll put another one on it.
我再放一個進去
He's headed down to the cellar.
他正要下地窖
I'll need a cart over here.
我這裏需要一架馬車
That's it, thanks.
好了 謝謝
Thank you.
謝謝
It's really heavy, mind you.
真的很重 當心
We need some more water.
我們還需要更多水
Take it down there!
拿去那裏
as are the rest of her advisors.
... 和她其餘的謀臣 ...
What happened?
發生什麼了
Euron Greyjoy ambushed Queen Daenerys and her fleet.
攸倫·葛雷喬伊偷襲了丹妮莉絲女王和艦隊
One of the dragons was killed, several ships destroyed
一條龍被殺死 幾條船被毀
Missandei captured.
彌桑黛被抓走了
I always wanted to be there when they execute your sister.
我一直想到那裏親眼見證他們處死你姐姐
Seems like I won't get the chance.
看來我沒有機會了
They're going to destroy that city.
他們會毀了那座城
You know they will.
你知道他們會的
Have you ever run away from a fight?
你之前有沒有在打仗時逃跑
You're not like your sister. You're not.
你不是你姐姐那樣的人 你不是
You're better than she is.
你比她更好
You're a good man and you can't save her.
你是個好人 你救不了她的
You don't need to die with her.
你沒有必要去給她陪葬
Stay here.
留在這裏
Stay with me.
留在我身邊
Please.
求你了
Stay.
留下來
You think I'm a good man?
你覺得我是個好人嗎
I pushed a boy out a tower window
我把一個男孩從高塔窗戶推了下去
crippled him for life
摔斷了他的腿 餘生殘疾
for Cersei.
爲了瑟曦
I strangled my cousin with my own hands
我用雙手掐死了我的表弟
just to get back to Cersei.
就爲了回到瑟曦身邊
I would have murdered
我原本會殺死
every man, woman and child in Riverrun
奔流城裏所有的男人 女人 和孩子
for Cersei.
爲了瑟曦
She's hateful.
她很可惡
And so am I.
我也一樣
My lord.
大人
Queen Daenerys demands Cersei's unconditional surrender
丹妮莉絲女王要求瑟曦無條件投降
and the immediate release of Missandei of Naath.
並立刻釋放納斯島的彌桑黛
Queen Cersei demands Daenerys's unconditional surrender.
瑟曦女王要求丹妮莉絲無條件投降
If she refuses, Missandei of Naath will die here and now.
如若拒絕 納斯島的彌桑黛馬上就會被處決
Qyburn...
科本...
you're a rational man.
你是有理智的人
Or so I flatter myself, my lord.
我也這麼覺得 大人
We have a chance here
現在我們還有機會
perhaps our last chance, to avoid carnage.
可能是我們最後的機會 來避免大屠殺
Yes.
是的
Help me.
幫幫我
I don't want to see this city burn.
我不想看到這座城市毀於熊熊烈火
I don't want to hear the screams of children burning alive.
我不想聽到活活被燒死的孩子們的慘叫
No, it is not a pleasant sound.
對 這聲音確實不悅耳
I I don't want to hear it.
我 我不想聽到
Help me save this city.
幫我拯救這座城市
My lord, I am only a mouthpiece for our queen.
大人 我只是我們女王的喉舌
Your queen.
你的女王
Cersei is Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
瑟曦是七國之女王
You are her subject.
你是她的臣民
Her reign is over.
她的統治結束了
You understand this. Help her understand it.
你明白的 幫她明白這個事實
We understand nothing of the sort.
我們的理解完全不是這樣的
Your queen's last dragon is vulnerable.
你們女王最後那條龍虛弱不堪
Your armies are battleweary and depleted
你們軍隊經歷大戰後 兵疲意阻
while ours have been reinforced with the Golden Compan
而我們有了黃金軍團的兵力增援...
Ready!
準備
Nock!
備箭
Draw!
拉弓
I know you don't care about your people.
我知道你不在乎你的子民
Why should you?
你有什麼好在乎的呢
They hate you and you hate them.
他們恨你 你也恨他們
But you're not a monster.
可你不是殘忍的人
I know this.
我知道的
I know this because I've seen it.
我知道 因爲我親眼見過
You've always loved your children.
你一直愛着你的孩子
More than yourself
勝過愛你自己
more than Jaime...
勝過愛詹姆...
more than anything.
勝過世間一切
I beg you.
我懇求你
If not for yourself, then for your child.
就算不是爲了你自己 那麼爲了你的孩子
Your reign is over
你的統治結束了
but that doesn't mean your life has to end.
但那並不代表你的生命必須結束
It doesn't mean your baby has to die.
並不代表你的孩子必須死
If you have any last words, now is the time.
你如果有什麼遺言 現在可以說
Dracarys.
龍焰
No.
不要