君臨城決戰,全城被燒盡
We have won the Great War.
我們已經贏了生死大戰
Now we will win the last war.
現在將贏得最終之戰
The objective here is to remove Cersei
我們的目標是要除掉瑟曦
without destroying King's Landing.
但不能毀掉君臨城
You heading to King's Landing?
你要去君臨城嗎
There's some unfinished business.
那裏還有我沒完成的事情
Me too.
我也是
I don't plan on coming back.
我不打算回來了
Neither do I.
我也不回來了
I always wanted to be there when they execute your sister.
我一直想看他們處決你姐姐
Seems like I won't get the chance.
看來我沒機會了
Stay with me.
留下來
Please.
求你了
Cersei's hateful...
瑟曦很可惡
And so am I.
我也一樣
I need to tell you something.
我需要告訴你一件事
But you have to swear you'll never tell another soul.
但你必須發誓不會告訴任何人
What if there's someone else? Someone better.
如果還有其他人選更合適呢
At a certain point, you choose a person you believe in
到了某個時刻 你選擇自己相信的人
and you fight for that person.
爲了那個人不懈奮鬥
Even if you know it's a mistake?
即使知道這樣做是錯的也一意孤行嗎
He has the better claim to the throne.
瓊恩比她更有資格登上鐵王座
Every time a Targaryen is born
每個坦格利安人出生
the gods flip a coin.
諸神拋起硬幣 不知是福是禍
The Mad King gave his enemies the justice
瘋王給了敵人懲罰
he thought they deserved.
他認爲那些人罪有應得
Children are not their fathers.
孩子不是父親
Be a dragon. You have a gentle heart.
做一條龍 你有一顆溫柔之心
A Targaryen alone in the world
世上只剩一個坦格利安人
is a terrible thing.
是很可怕的
You don't want to awake the dragon, do you?
你不想叫醒沉睡的龍吧
Come in.
進來
And?
怎麼
Nothing?
沒變化嗎
She won't eat.
她不喫東西
We'll try again at supper.
我們晚飯時再試一次
I think they're watching me.
我覺得他們在監視我
Who? Her soldiers.
誰 她的士兵
Of course they are. That's their job.
當然會監視 那是他們的職責
What have I told you, Martha?
我怎麼跟你說的 瑪莎
The greater the risk, the greater the reward.
風險越大 收穫越大
Go on. They'll be missing you in the kitchen.
去吧 廚房需要你
The Northern armies?
北境的軍隊呢
Just crossed the Trident.
剛過三叉戟河
They'll be at the walls of King's Landing in two days.
他們兩天後到達君臨城
How is she?
她怎麼樣
She hasn't seen anyone since we returned.
我們回來後 她誰都不見
Hasn't left her chambers, hasn't accepted any food.
沒離開過房間半步 拒絕進食
She shouldn't be alone.
她不該獨自待着
You're worried for her. I admire your empathy.
你擔心她 我很佩服你的同情心
Aren't you worried for her?
你不擔心她嗎
I'm worried for all of us.
我擔心所有人
They say every time a Targaryen is born
他們說 每當坦格利安人出生
the gods toss a coin and the world holds its breath.
諸神不知是福是禍 世界屏住呼吸
We're not much for riddles where I'm from.
我們北境人不喜歡猜謎語
We both know what she's about to do.
她想做什麼我們都心知肚明
That's her decision to make. She is our queen.
那是她的決定 她是我們的女王
Men decide where power resides, whether or not they know it.
權力在何處 由人定奪 不管他知曉與否
What do you want?
你想要什麼
All I've ever wanted.
我一直想要的東西
The right ruler on the Iron Throne.
讓正確的統治者坐上鐵王座
I still don't know how her coin has landed.
我仍然不確定她是否合適
But I'm quite certain about yours.
但我確信你非常適合
I don't want it.
我不想要王位
I never have.
從沒想過
I have known more kings and queens than any man living.
我是活着的人裏見過最多國王和女王的
I've heard what they say to crowds
我聽過他們對百姓的許諾
and seen what they do in the shadows.
也見過他們私下裏的勾當
I have furthered their designs, however horrible.
我爲他們的宏圖偉業出力 不管有多可怕
But what I tell you now is true:
但我現在想告訴你真相
You will rule wisely and well, while she...
你會是一個明君 而她...
She... is my queen.
她... 是我的女王
Your Grace?
陛下
There's something you need to know.
有件事我想告訴你
Someone has betrayed me.
有人背叛了我
Yes.
是的
Jon Snow.
瓊恩·雪諾
Varys.
瓦里斯
He knows the truth about Jon.
他知道了瓊恩的身世
He does.
是的
Because you told him.
因爲你告訴了他
You learned from Sansa.
珊莎告訴了你
And she learned from Jon
而瓊恩告訴了珊莎
though I begged him not to tell her.
雖然我求他不要說
As I said...
如我所說...
he betrayed me.
他背叛了我
I'm glad Sansa told me.
珊莎告訴了我 我很高興
I am your Hand.
我是你的首相
I need to be aware of any threats you're facing.
我應當清楚你的處境
And Varys?
瓦里斯呢
Your Master of Whisperers needs to be aware too.
你的情報總管也應當知曉
You spoke to him first.
你先跟他談了
Without coming to me.
而不是來找我
Without asking my permission.
沒有獲得我的准許
It was a mistake.
我犯了錯
Why do you think Sansa told you?
你覺得珊莎爲什麼告訴你
What do you think she hoped to gain?
你覺得她想獲得什麼
She trusts me. Yes, she trusts you.
她相信我 對 她相信你
She trusted you to spread secrets
她相信你守不住祕密
that could destroy your own queen.
而這些祕密能毀掉你的女王
And you did not let her down.
而且 你也沒讓她失望
If I have failed you, my queen, forgive me.
如果我讓你失望了 女王陛下 請原諒我
Our intentions were good.
我們的初衷是好的
We wanted what you want. A better world, all of us.
我們想要的跟你一樣 更好的世界 我們都想要
Varys as much as anyone.
尤其是瓦里斯
But it doesn't matter now.
但現在不重要了
No.
對
It doesn't matter now.
不重要了
It was me.
是我說的
I hope I deserve this.
希望我罪有應得吧
Truly, I do.
真的
I hope I'm wrong.
希望我錯了
Goodbye, old friend.
永別了 老朋友
Lord Varys.
瓦里斯大人
I, Daenerys of House Targaryen
我 坦格利安家族的
First of My Name
丹妮莉絲一世
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons...
鐐銬破除者 龍之母...
sentence you to die.
判處你死刑
Dracarys.
龍焰
This was all she brought with her
這是我們渡過狹海時
when we crossed the Narrow Sea.
她帶來的一切
Her only possession.
她唯一的財產
沒事的 託戈·努德霍
讓我跟他單獨說
What did I say would happen if you told your sister?
我說過 如果告訴你妹妹 會發生什麼
I don't want it, and that's what I told him.
我不想要王位 我跟他說了
She betrayed your trust.
她背叛了你的信任
She killed Varys as much as I did.
處死瓦里斯 她也有份
This was a victory for her.
這是她的勝利
Now she knows what happens
現在她知道
when people hear the truth about you.
如果大家知道你的真實身份會發生什麼了
Far more people in Westeros love you than love me.
在維斯特洛 愛戴你的人比擁護我的多得多
I don't have love here.
我對這裏沒有愛意
I only have fear.
只有恐懼
I love you.
我愛你
And you will always be my queen.
你永遠是我的女王
Is that all I am to you?
就這些嗎
Your queen?
只是你的女王嗎
All right, then.
好啊
Let it be fear.
那就恐懼我吧
The people who live there, they're not your enemies.
住在這裏的平民不是你的敵人
They're innocents, like the ones you liberated in Meereen.
他們是無辜的 就像你在彌林解放的人一樣
In Meereen, the slaves turned on the masters
在彌林 奴隸反抗主人
and liberated the city themselves the moment I arrived.
我到達後 他們自己解放了自己
They're afraid.
他們害怕
Anyone who resists Cersei
任何抵抗瑟曦的人
will see his family butchered.
都要株連九族
You can't expect them to be heroes.
你不能期望他們變成英雄
They're hostages. They are.
他們是人質 確實
In a tyrant's grip. Whose fault is that? Mine?
在暴君統治下 是誰的錯 我的嗎
What does it matter whose fault it is?
誰的錯重要嗎
Thousands of children will die if the city burns.
如果焚燒城市 成千上萬個孩子會喪生
Your sister knows how to use
你姐姐知道
her enemies' weaknesses against them.
如何用敵人的弱點攻擊他們
That's what she thinks our mercy is:
她就是這麼看待我們的仁慈的
weakness.
是弱點
I beg you, my queen... But she's wrong.
我懇求您 女王... 但她錯了
Mercy is our strength.
仁慈是我們的力量
Our mercy towards future generations
我們對下一代仁慈
who will never again be held hostage by a tyrant.
他們永遠不會被暴君當作人質
Ready the Unsullied.
讓無垢者做好準備
Tonight you sail for King's Landing
今晚 你航向君臨城
to join the Northern armies.
和北境軍隊軍隊匯合
Cersei's followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost.
如果瑟曦的追隨者知道戰爭失敗 他們會拋棄她
Give them that chance.
給他們個機會
If the city surrenders
如果城市投降
they will ring the bells and raise the gates.
他們會敲響大鐘 打開城門
Please, if you hear them ringing the bells, call off the attack.
如果您聽到他們響鈴 請取消攻擊
Wait for me outside the city.
在城外等我
You'll know when it's time.
時機到了你會知道的
Your brother was stopped trying to get past our lines.
你哥哥試圖突破我們的防線
It seems he hasn't abandoned your sister after all.
看來他還是沒放棄你姐姐
The next time you fail me...
下次 你再讓我失望...
will be the last time you fail me.
那將成爲你的最後一次
Let them pass.
讓他們過去
Through the gate.
穿過大門
Get going.
繼續走
The rearguard should be here by daybreak.
後備軍黎明時會抵達
She wants to attack now.
她想現在進攻
Daybreak at the earliest.
最早也要在黎明
Careful with that.
小心點
Davos.
戴佛斯
I need to ask you a favor.
我想請你幫個忙
You're the greatest smuggler alive, aren't you?
你是還活着的最厲害的走私者 對吧
I'm not gonna like this favor, am I?
我不會想幫這個忙 是吧
He's always better when he's got some food in him.
他喫了東西就會好點
Problem is when he's got drink in him.
問題是他喝醉了酒
See what he did the other week?
你知道他之前幹了什麼吧
Aye. Fighting as well.
嗯 打仗也是
Commander nearly caught him.
指揮官差點抓住他
Ay up. Where you going?
停下 你們要去哪
I'm Arya Stark.
我是艾莉亞·史塔克
I'm going to kill Queen Cersei.
我要去殺瑟曦女王
Think about it.
想想吧
She kills Cersei, the war's over.
她殺了瑟曦 戰爭就可以結束
There won't be a siege. You might not even die tomorrow.
也就不會有攻城戰 你明天就不用死了
I need to go talk to my captain.
我得向長官彙報
Go ahead, talk to him.
去吧 告訴他
Where's he going?
他要去哪
我喫了囚飯
我想喫囚飯
我想見...
We speak the common tongue.
我們會說通用語
Good.
太好了
I want to be alone with the prisoner.
我想單獨跟囚犯聊聊
Get some rest. Tomorrow will be a long day.
休息會吧 明天可不好熬
We have orders to guard the prisoner.
我們有命令 看管囚犯
Ordered by whom? The queen herself?
誰的命令 女王的嗎
No. Well, in that case
不是 既然如此
as Hand of the Queen, I outrank whomever gave your order.
作爲女王之手 我比你的長官等級高
Probably by quite a lot.
可能高不少
How did they find you?
他們怎麼找到你的
Did you consider taking it off?
你就沒想過脫下來嗎
Cersei once called me "the stupidest Lannister."
瑟曦曾經說我是"最蠢的蘭尼斯特"
And you're going back to her, to die with her.
你還要回到她身邊 跟她一起送死
You've underestimated her before.
你以前低估她了
She's going to die.
她死定了
Unless you can convince her
除非你能說服她
to change her course of action.
改變作戰方案
Difficult to do from here.
都到這地步了
When have I ever been able to convince Cersei of anything?
我什麼時候說服過瑟曦
Try.
試試
If not for yourself, if not for her
哪怕不是爲你自己 不是爲她
then for every one of the million people in that city
也爲城裏的幾百萬人
innocent or otherwise.
那些清白的百姓
To be honest, I never really cared much for them.
老實說 我一直不是很關心這些人
Innocent or otherwise.
所謂清白的百姓
You do care for one innocent.
你在乎無辜的人
I know you do.
我知道你在乎
And so does Cersei.
瑟曦也是
She has a reason now.
她現在有理由了
The child is the reason she'll never give an inch.
孩子就是她永不讓步的理由
All the worst things she's ever done
她做過這麼多壞事
she's done for her children.
都是爲了孩子
It's not impossible that she'll win.
她可能會贏
She won't.
她不會的
Her enemy's forces have been depleted
她敵人的軍隊耗盡了
as she said they would be.
如她所說
Two of the three dragons are dead.
三條龍中的兩條死了
She's evened the odds. The city will fall tomorrow.
她有一半勝算 都城明天就要陷落了
She has the Lannister army, she has the Golden Company...
她有蘭尼斯特的軍隊 還有黃金軍團...
I defended the city last time it was attacked.
上一次君臨受襲 我在守城
I know it better than anyone. It will fall tomorrow.
我比任何人都清楚 明天它會陷落
Then I suppose I'll die tomorrow, if not before.
上次沒死 這次我也走到頭了
Why?
爲什麼
Escape.
逃走
The two of you, together.
你們倆一起
Remember where we met
記得我們重逢的地方嗎
where they keep the dragon skulls
他們存放龍骨的地方
beneath the Red Keep?
就在紅堡下面
Take her down there.
把她帶到那
Keep following the stairways down
沿着樓梯一直往下走
down as far as they'll go.
能走多遠走多遠
You'll come out onto a beach at the foot of the keep.
出來後就是城堡腳下的沙灘
A dinghy will be waiting for you.
會有小船等你們
Sail out of the bay.
駛出黑水灣
If the winds are kind, you'll make it to Pentos.
要是風向有利 你們能到潘託斯
Start a new life.
重新生活
Sail right past the Iron Fleet and into a new life?
逃過鐵艦 重新生活
Sounds a lot less likely than Cersei winning this war...
聽着還沒瑟曦打贏的可能性大...
There won't be an Iron Fleet for much longer.
過不了多久 鐵艦隊就不存在了
Do it.
聽我的
If you don't, you'll never see Cersei again.
你不這麼做 就再也見不到瑟曦了
Swear to me.
向我發誓
You have my word.
我保證
If it works
如果成功
give the order to ring all the bells
下令敲響君臨所有的鐘
in King's Landing and open the gates.
打開城門
That will be our signal that the city has surrendered.
這是君臨城投降的信號
I'll try.
我盡力
I never thought I'd get to repay the favor.
我從沒想過還能報恩
Remember, ring the bells and open the gates.
記住 敲鐘開門
Your queen will execute you for this.
你的女王會因此處決你
If Daenerys can make it to the throne
如果丹妮莉絲
without wading through a river of blood
不用跨過血河就能登上鐵王座
maybe she'll show mercy
或許她能
to the person who made that possible.
對促成這件事的人仁慈點
Tens of thousands of innocent lives...
數萬條無辜的人命...
one not particularly innocent dwarf...
和一個不那麼無辜的侏儒...
it seems like a fair trade.
挺公平的交易
If it weren't for you
要是沒有你
I never would've survived my childhood.
我不可能熬過童年
You would have.
你會的
You were the only one
你是唯一一個
who didn't treat me like a monster.
不把我當怪物的人
You were all I had.
你是我的全部
Eyes on the horizon!
注意前面
Load the scorpion!
裝弩箭
Archers, close up!
弓箭手 上來
Come on!
快點
Up to the espringal!
去投石器那
To the back of it!
到後面去
Archers, line up!
弓箭手 列隊
This way! Come on!
這邊 快走
Clear the streets now!
清空街道
No! In, now.
不要 進去 馬上
And you, come on. Inside, now!
還有你 來吧 快點進去
Quickly.
快點
Yes. Follow down there.
沒錯 跟着去那邊
They're here. Get to the Red Keep.
他們在那 快去紅堡
My son! Get inside!
我的孩子 到裏面去
Just ahead of you, I can see it!
就在你前面 我能看到
All right, move it!
行了 帶走
Come on! Keep moving!
快點 不要停
Keep going! Keep moving!
不要停 接着走
Quickly! All the way!
快點 所有人
Come on! Come on!
快點 快點
Hold your mother's hand!
拉好媽媽的手
Make way for the Golden Company!
給黃金軍團讓路
Close the gate!
關門
If you hear the bells ring, they've surrendered.
如果聽到鐘聲 那就是他們投降了
Call off your men.
那就把你的軍隊叫走
Move along now, lads.
動身吧
That's it. Go on, move it.
就是這 走
Come on, move, move. Faster, faster. Come on, move it.
快點 動起來 再快點
Keep going. Keep moving.
不要停 接着走
Move. Stay with him.
動起來 跟他一起
Hold on. Hold my hand.
抓緊 拉住我的手
Get behind there.
到後面去
Close the gate!
關上大門
No more through.
別再放人了
No. No. Mommy.
不 不 媽媽
Vicky! Please! No, please, sir!
薇姬 求你了 不要 求你了 大人
Open the gate! Close the gate!
開門 關門
Open it! Open the gate!
開門 開門
Get back. Look, try that one. Go. Go.
後退 看 試試那邊 走
The gates are locked now!
門鎖住了
Open!
開門
Get back! Open the gate!
後退 開門
Soldier! Soldier!
士兵 士兵
Please open the gate! Go back to your homes!
拜託了 開門啊 回你家去
Stay back! It's closed!
別過來 門關了
Soldier!
士兵
Move away! Stop!
走開 停
Let us in!
讓我們進去
We're not leaving!
我們不走
Turn!
上
Turn it around! Turn it around!
轉過去 轉過去
Get back! Back!
向後 後面
Fire!
火
I can see her!
我看到她了
Ready!
準備
Move!
轉向
Fire!
射
Reload! Reload!
再上 再上
Faster!
快點
Hurry!
快
Fire!
射
Go!
上
Run!
跑啊
Your Grace.
陛下
All we need is one good shot.
我們只需一擊致命
The scorpions have all been destroyed, Your Grace.
蠍子弓都被毀了 陛下
The Iron Fleet hold Blackwater Bay.
鐵艦隊守着黑水灣
Euron killed one of her dragons.
攸倫殺了她一條龍
He can kill another.
就能殺另一條
Your Grace, the Iron Fleet is burning.
陛下 鐵艦隊都被燒了
The gates have been breached.
城門已被攻破
The Golden Company...
黃金軍團...
Our men will fight harder than sellswords ever could.
我們的人比僱傭軍更勇猛
They will defend their queen to the last man.
他們都會保衛女王 戰鬥到最後
Yes, Your Grace. The Red Keep has never fallen.
是的 陛下 紅堡從未陷落過
It won't fall today.
今天也不會
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Move, move!
讓開 讓開
Run.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Come on!
快
Ring the bells! Ring the bells!
敲鐘 敲鐘
The bells!
鍾
Ring the bells! Ring the bells!
敲鐘 敲鐘
Ring the bloody bells!
快他媽敲鐘
Ring the bells! Ring the bells!
敲鐘 敲鐘
Tell the queen to ring the bells.
讓女王敲鐘
Ring the bells! Ring the bell!
敲鐘 敲鐘
This way.
這邊走
Ring the bell!
敲鐘
Ring the bell!
敲鐘
Ring them!
快敲
Ring the bells!
敲鐘
Ring the bells!
敲鐘
Ring the bells! Help us!
敲鐘 救救我們
In the name of the...
看在...
Queen! We're surrounded!
女王陛下 我們被包圍了
Ring the bells! Now! Come on!
敲鐘 就現在 快啊
Hurry up!
快啊
Ring the bells!
敲鐘
No!
不行
Get back!
回去
Get back!
回去
Stay! Stay!
待着別動
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Quickly. Quickly.
快跑 快跑
Stop!
停下
Get off me! Get off, bitch! No, get off!
放開我 鬆開 賤♥人 不要 放開我 救命 救命
Help! Help!
No!
不要
Go!
快走
Go!
快走
Find somewhere to hide.
找個地方藏起來
My God!
天吶
The Kingslayer.
弒君者
We need to get the queen out of King's Landing.
我們得把女王救出君臨城
Listen.
聽吧
That's the sound of a city dying.
這是君臨城死去的聲音
It's over.
一切都結束了
Well, maybe for you.
對於你來說也許是
If you kill another king before you die...
要是在你死前殺了另一個國王...
they'll sing about you forever.
他們會永遠歌頌你
You're no king.
你不是國王
But I am.
可我就是
And I fucked the queen.
我上了女王
If I win...
要是我贏了...
I'll bring your head to Cersei
我會把你的頭帶去給瑟曦
so you can kiss her one last time.
這樣你就能吻她最後一次
Your Grace, it isn't safe here any longer.
陛下 這裏不安全了
The Red Keep is the safest place in the city.
紅堡是這座城裏最安全的地方
The Unsullied have breached the gates of the Red Keep.
無垢者軍隊已經攻破了紅堡的大門
Maegor's Holdfast would be a better place
梅葛樓會更安全
to wait out the storm.
在那裏等待風暴過去
You fought well...
身爲殘疾人...
for a cripple.
你打得不錯
Another king for you.
你弒殺了另一位君王
But I got you!
可我也打敗了你
I got you!
我打敗了你
I'm the man who killed Jaime Lannister.
我是殺死詹姆·蘭尼斯特的人
Go home, girl.
回家吧 小姑娘
The fire will get her
火會燒死她的
or one of the Dothraki.
或者某個多斯拉克人會結果她
Or maybe that dragon will eat her.
不然就是被龍喫了
It doesn't matter. She's dead.
沒關係 反正她死定了
And you'll be dead too if you don't get out of here.
要是你不出去 你也會死的
I'm going to kill her.
我要去殺她
You think you wanted revenge a long time?
你覺得這麼久以來你只想復仇嗎
I've been after it all my life.
我一輩子都想着要復仇
It's all I care about.
我只在乎這個
And look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看看我
You wanna be like me?
你想變得像我一樣嗎
You come with me, you die here.
你跟我一起去 你就會死在這裏
Sandor.
桑鐸
Thank you.
謝謝你
Your Grace.
女王陛下
Hello, big brother.
你好啊 哥哥
Ser Gregor, stay by my side.
克里岡爵士 待在我身邊
Ser Gregor, I command you.
克里岡爵士 我命令你
Obey your queen, Ser Gregor.
服從你的女王 克里岡爵士
Yeah, that's you.
沒錯 是你
That's what you've always been.
你一直以來都是這樣
You're hurt.
你受傷了
It doesn't matter.
沒關係
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Alanna!
阿蘭娜
Alanna! Have you seen my wife?
阿蘭娜 你看到我妻子了嗎
Have you seen my wife?
你看到我妻子了嗎
Let go. Have you seen my wife?
放手 你看到我妻子了嗎
Out of the way!
別擋路
No!
不
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Get up. Get up.
站起來 站起來
No. No. Wait! Wait!
不 不 等等 等等
No!
不 fucking die!
快他媽死啊
We need to fall back!
我們要撤退
Fall back behind the wall!
撤退到牆後
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退 撤退
Get out of the city!
出城
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退 撤退
You can't stay here.
你們不能待在這裏
You have to keep moving.
你們必須繼續逃
We can't go out there.
我們出不去
You have to.
你們必須出去
Everyone out there is dead.
外面的人都死了
If you stay here, you'll die.
你們留在這裏 只有死路一條
Follow me.
跟着我
Follow me!
跟着我
Come on, quickly. Come to me.
快 來 到這邊來
Lean him up there.
把他扶起來
Come on, quickly. All of you!
快 都跟上
Run!
跑
Run!
快跑
Mama!
媽媽
Mama!
媽媽
Mama! No.
媽媽 不
Mama! Mama!
媽媽 媽媽
Mama!
媽媽
Get up.
起來
Get up!
起來
We have to keep moving.
我們得繼續跑
Take her.
帶她走
Take her!
帶她走
Take her. Come on!
帶她走 快
Come on!
衝
This way.
這邊
I want our baby to live.
我希望我們的孩子活下來
I want our baby to live.
我希望我們的孩子活下來
I want our baby to live.
我希望我們的孩子活下來
Don't let me die, Jaime. Please don't let me die.
別讓我死 詹姆 求求你 別讓我死
It's all right.
沒事的
Please don't let me die. It's all right.
求求你 別讓我死 沒事的
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Just look... Look at me.
看... 看着我
Look at me. Not like this.
看着我 別這樣
Not like this. Not like this.
別這樣 別這樣
Look... Look... Look me in the eye.
看... 看... 看着我的眼睛
Don't look away. Don't look...
別轉頭 別...
Look at me! Just look at me.
看着我 看着我
Nothing else matters.
別的都不重要
Nothing else matters.
別的都不重要
Only us.
我們在一起才重要