權力的遊戲   第八季 第六集
Game of Thrones  S08E06
Aug. 12, 2019, 11:06 p.m.

龍媽死去,曲終人散


Cersei's followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost.
瑟曦的追隨者如果知道戰敗 定會棄她不顧
Give them that chance.
給他們一個機會
If the city surrenders
如果城市投降
they will ring the bells and raise the gates.
他們將敲響鐘聲 升起大門
I'll find you later.
我一會去找你
It's not safe.
這裏不安全
Let me send some men with you.
我派幾個人和你一起去
I'm going alone.
我一個人去
In the name of the one true queen, Daenerys Targaryen
以真正的女王♥丹妮莉絲·坦格利安之名
I sentence you to die.
我判你們死刑
Grey Worm!
灰蟲子
It's over.
結束了
These men are prisoners.
這些人是囚犯
It is not over until the queen's enemies are defeated.
女王的敵人全被擊敗纔算結束
How much more defeated do you want them to be?
你希望擊敗他們到什麼程度
They're on their knees. They are breathing.
他們已經跪下了 他們還在喘氣
Look around you, friend. We won.
看看你四周 朋友 我們贏了
I obey my queen's commands, not yours.
我只服從女王的命令 不是你的
And what are the queen's commands?
女王的命令是什麼
Kill all who follow Cersei Lannister."
"殺死所有追隨瑟曦·蘭尼斯特的人" "
These are free men.
他們是自由之人
They chose to fight for her.
他們選擇爲她而戰
Easy, men. Easy! Easy.
慢點 大家 別衝動
Jon.
瓊恩
We should speak with the queen.
我們應該和女王談談
吾血之血
爾等誓守了對吾之鏘鏘諾言
爾等弒殺了吾之鐵甲之強敵
爾等摧毀了敵之堅石之城堡
爾等齊心擁立吾爲七國之君
Torgo Nudho.
灰蟲子
自驕傲廣場始 汝便侍奉吾之左右
汝乃最勇猛之人 最忠心耿耿之戰士
吾在此冊封汝爲全軍總司令
女王之戰爭之手
無垢者
爾等自誕下之日起 便被人從母親手中奪走 終身爲奴
如今...
...爾等從此解放
爾等將君臨之衆生解救於暴君的魔爪之下
然則 戰爭並未終結
普天之下尚有未解放之黎民百姓 吾等豈敢收刀入鞘
從臨冬之城 往多恩之國
自蘭尼斯特港 達魁爾斯之地
於盛夏之羣島 抵碧玉之海
婦孺之輩 七尺男子 年幼孩童
皆受桎梏之苦至深
爾等是否願與吾打破此桎梏
You freed your brother.
你放走了你哥哥
You committed treason.
犯了叛國之罪
I freed my brother.
我放走了我哥哥
And you slaughtered a city.
而你屠了整座城
拿下此人
What are you doing here?
你在這裏幹什麼
Hey, what happened?
發生了什麼
I came to kill Cersei.
我到這裏殺瑟曦
Your queen got there first.
你的女王先到一步
She's everyone's queen now.
現在她是所有人的女王了
Try telling Sansa.
告訴珊莎試試
Wait for me outside the city gates.
到城門外等我
I'll come find you. Jon.
我會去找你 瓊恩
She knows who you are.
她知道你是誰
Who you really are.
知道你真正的身份
You'll always be a threat to her.
你對她永遠是個威脅
And I know a killer when I see one.
我能看出她的殺人本性
Did you bring any wine?
你帶酒了嗎
No.
沒有
Well...
好吧...
thank you for coming to see me.
感謝你過來看我
Our queen doesn't keep prisoners for long.
我們的女王不會把犯人關押犯人太久
I suppose there's a crude kind of justice.
我猜這是種粗暴的正義吧
I betrayed my closest friend and watched him burn.
我背叛了我最親密的朋友 並且看着他被燒死
Now Varys's ashes can tell my ashes:
現在瓦里斯的骨灰可以告訴我的骨灰
See, I told you."
"我說什麼來着" "
It just occurred to me.
我突然想到
I'm talking to the only man alive who knows where I'm going.
我正在和唯一一個活着還知道我要去哪的人說話
So is there life after death?
死後還有生命嗎
Not that I've seen.
至少我沒見過
I should be thankful.
我應該心存感激
Oblivion is the best I could hope for.
遺忘是我最好的希望
I strangled my lover.
我勒死了自己的愛人
I shot my own father with a crossbow.
用弩射死了我自己的父親
I betrayed my queen.
我背叛了我的女王
You didn't. I did.
你沒有 我背叛了
And I'd do it again, now that I've seen what I've seen.
看到現狀後 我還會背叛她一次
I chose my fate.
我選擇了自己的命運
The people of King's Landing did not.
君臨城的人沒有選擇的機會
I can't justify what happened.
我無法爲發生的事辯解
I won't try.
我也不會去辯解
But the war is over now. Is it?
但現在戰爭結束了 是嗎
When you heard her talking to her soldiers
你聽她和士兵們講話的樣子
did she sound like someone who's done fighting?
像是戰爭結束了嗎
She liberated the people of Slaver's Bay.
她解放了奴隸灣的人民
She liberated the people of King's Landing.
她解放了君臨城的人民
And she'll go on liberating
現在她會繼續解放
until the people of the world are free... and she rules them all.
直到全天下人民獲得自由... 她就能統治所有人了
And you've been by her side, counseling her.
你一直在她身邊出謀劃策
Until today.
直到今天
Until today.
直到今天
Varys was right.
瓦里斯說對了
I was wrong.
是我錯了
It was vanity to think I could guide her.
我太自大了 覺得自己能引導她
Our queen's nature is fire and blood.
血與火是我們女王的天性
You think our house words are stamped on our bodies
你覺得我們的族語從我們出生起
when we're born and that's who we are?
就印刻在我們身上了 那就是我們的天性嗎
Then I'd be fire and blood too.
那我的天性也是血與火
She's not her father, no more than you're Tywin Lannister.
她不是她的父親 就像你不是泰溫·蘭尼斯特一樣
My father was an evil man. My sister was an evil woman.
我父親是個狠毒的人 我姐姐也是
Pile up all the bodies of all the people they ever killed
但把他們一生所殺的人加起來
there still won't be half as many
都不及我們美麗的女王
as our beautiful queen slaughtered in a single day.
在一日內所屠戮的人民的一半
Cersei left her no choice.
瑟曦讓她別無選擇
The moment the gates fell, the battle was over.
城門倒塌的那一刻 戰爭就該結束了
She saw her friend beheaded.
她看到自己的摯友被砍頭
She saw her dragon shot out of the sky.
看到自己的龍從天上被射下來
And she burned down a city for it.
那她就可以爲此燒燬了一整座城嗎
Ah, it's easy to judge when you're standing
你當時又不在戰場上
far from the battlefield.
現在這麼說倒是輕巧
Would you have done it?
如果是你 你會這麼做嗎
What?
什麼
You've been up there, on a dragon's back.
你騎龍飛到過天上
You've had that power.
你也有御龍的能力
Would you have burned the city down?
如果是你 你會屠城嗎
I don't know. Yes, you do.
我不知道 不 你知道
You won't say because you don't want to betray her...
你不說 是因爲你不想背叛她...
but you know.
可你心知肚明
Was it matter what I'd do?
我會怎麼做重要嗎
It matters more than anything.
這比任何事情都重要
When she murdered the slavers of Astapor
她殺害阿斯塔波的奴隸主時
I'm sure no one but the slavers complained.
我相信除了奴隸主沒人有異議
After all, they were evil men.
畢竟奴隸主是壞人
When she crucified hundreds of Meereenese nobles
她把幾百個彌林的貴族釘死在十字架上
who could argue?
誰會反對她
They were evil men.
那些貴族也是壞人
The Dothraki khals she burned alive?
至於那些被她活活燒死的多斯拉克卡奧
They would have done worse to her.
要是不燒死他們 他們會用更殘酷的方式對待女王
Everywhere she goes, evil men die and we cheer her for it.
她所到之處 壞人都會死 我們則爲之歡呼
And she grows more powerful
她變得越來越強大
and more sure that she is good and right.
也越來越確信自己是善良正義的
She believes her destiny is to build a better world for everyone.
她相信她的天命就是爲所有人建立一個更好的世界
If you believed that...
如果你相信這個...
if you truly believed it, wouldn't you kill
如果你真的相信 你難道不會
whoever stood between you and paradise?
爲了實現這個天堂的夢想而消滅阻止你的一切嗎
I know you love her.
我知道你愛她
I love her too.
我也愛戴她
Not as successfully as you.
雖然沒能像你一樣得到她的愛
But I believed in her with all my heart.
但我相信着她 全心全意
Love is more powerful than reason.
愛比理性強大得多
We all know that.
我們都知道這一點
Look at my brother.
看看我哥哥就知道了
Love is the death of duty."
"愛是責任的墳墓" "
You just came up with that?
這句話是你剛剛想到的嗎
Maester Aemon said it a long time ago.
伊蒙學士很久以前就說過了
Sometimes duty is the death of love.
有時候責任也是愛情的墳墓
You are the shield that guards the realms of men.
你是守衛王國的堅盾
And you've always tried to do the right thing.
你總要努力去做正確的事
No matter the cost
不管付出什麼代價
you've tried to protect people.
你曾盡力保護人民
Who is the greatest threat to the people now?
現在誰纔是人民最大的威脅
It's a terrible thing I'm asking.
我要求你做的事很可怕
It's also the right thing.
但也是正確的事
Do you think I'm the last man she'll execute?
你覺得我會是她處決的最後一個人嗎
Who is more dangerous than the rightful heir to the Iron Throne?
對她來說 誰會比鐵王座的正統繼承人更有威脅
That's her decision. She is the queen.
這是她的決定 她是女王
I'm sorry it came to this.
很抱歉到了如今這個地步
And your sisters?
你的妹妹們呢
Do you see them bending the knee?
你看到她們向她屈膝臣服了嗎
My sisters will be loyal to the throne.
我的妹妹們會對忠於王位的
Why do you think Sansa told me the truth about you?
你覺得珊莎爲什麼會把你的身世告訴我
Because she doesn't want Dany to be queen.
因爲她不想讓丹妮做女王
She doesn't get to choose. No.
她沒有選擇 她是沒有
But you do.
但你可以選
And you have to choose now.
你現在就得做出選擇
When I was a girl, my brother told me
我還是個小女孩的時候 我哥哥告訴我
it was made with 1000 swords from Aegon's fallen enemies.
鐵王座是由1000柄伊耿的手下敗將的劍鑄成的
What do 1000 swords look like
1000柄劍在一個連20都數不到的
in the mind of a little girl who can't count to 20?
小女孩眼裏是什麼概念
I imagined a mountain of swords too high to climb.
我想象成堆的利劍 堆成山峯 難以攀爬
So many fallen enemies
無數倒下的敵人
you could only see the soles of Aegon's feet.
只能看到伊耿的鞋底
I saw them executing Lannister prisoners in the street.
我看到他們在街上處決蘭尼斯特的囚犯
They said they were acting on your orders.
他們說 在執行你的命令
It was necessary. Necessary?
很有必要 有必要嗎
Have you been down there?
你去過城裏嗎
Have you seen?
你目睹過嗎
Children, little children, burned!
孩子 幼童 活生生被燒死
I tried to make peace with Cersei.
我試過跟瑟曦談和
She used their innocence as a weapon against me.
她用這些無辜大衆作爲武器 對抗我
She thought it would cripple me.
她以爲這樣能絆倒我
And Tyrion?
提利昂呢
He conspired behind my back with my enemies.
他揹着我 與我的敵人密謀
How have you treated people who've done the same to you
你會怎麼對待對你做了同樣事情的人
even when it broke your heart?
哪怕你自己也會爲此傷心
Forgive him.
原諒他吧
I can't. You can.
我做不到 你可以的
You can forgive all of them, make them see they made a mistake.
你可以原諒他們所有人 讓他們看到自己的錯誤
Make them understand.
讓他們明白
Please, Dany.
求求你 丹妮
We can't hide behind small mercies.
我們不能寄望於這些小恩小惠
The world we need
我們需要的世界
won't be built by men loyal to the world we have.
不會由這些忠於現在世界的人建造
The world we need is a world of mercy. It has to be.
我們需要的世界 就是有憐憫心的世界 一定是這樣
And it will be.
會是這樣的
It's not easy to see something that's never been before.
前瞻到從未有過的東西並不容易
A good world.
一個好的世界
How do you know?
你怎麼知道
How do you know it'll be good?
你怎麼知道會很好
Because I know what is good.
因爲我知道什麼是好
And so do you.
你也是
I don't. You do.
我不知道 你知道
You do. You've always known.
你知道 你一直都知道
What about everyone else?
其他人呢
All the other people who think they know what's good.
所有認爲自己知道什麼是好的人
They don't get to choose.
他們沒有選擇
Be with me.
留在我身邊
Build the new world with me.
跟我一起建造新世界
This is our reason.
這是我們的理由
It has been from the beginning
從一開始就是
since you were a little boy with a bastard's name
你還是個小男孩 用的是私生子之名
and I was a little girl who couldn't count to 20.
我還是個小女孩 連20都數不到
We do it together.
我們同心協力
We break the wheel together.
一起打破歷史的桎梏
You are my queen.
你是我的女王
Now, and always.
現在是 一直都是
Where's Jon?
瓊恩在哪裏
He is our prisoner. So is Lord Tyrion.
他是我們的囚犯 提利昂大人也是
They were both to be brought to this gathering.
他們應該一起帶到會議上來
We will decide what we do with our prisoners.
我們會決定如何處置我們的囚犯
This is our city now.
現在 這裏是我們的城市
If you look outside the walls of your city
如果你看看你們的城牆外
you'll find thousands of Northmen
你會發現幾千萬北境人
who will explain to you why harming Jon Snow
給你們說明 爲什麼傷害瓊恩·雪諾
is not in your interest.
對你們沒有任何利益
And you will find thousands of Unsullied who believe that it is.
你也會發現 成千上萬無垢者相信有好利益
Some of you may be quick to forgive.
你們有些人可能很快會盡棄前嫌
The Ironborn are not.
鐵民不會
I swore to follow Daenerys Targaryen.
我發誓追隨丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
You swore to follow a tyrant.
你發誓追隨了一個暴君
She freed us from a tyrant.
她把我們從一個暴君手裏解放
Cersei is gone because of her
瑟曦因她而死
and Jon Snow put a knife in her heart.
而瓊恩·雪諾在她心臟插了一刀
Let the Unsullied give him what he deserves.
讓無垢者給他應有的懲罰
Say another word about killing my brother
再說一句殺我哥哥的話
and I'll cut your throat.
我就把你喉嚨割開
Friends, please.
朋友們 拜託了
We've been cutting each other's throats long enough.
我們互相殘殺得夠久了
Torgo Nudho. Am I saying that properly?
灰蟲子 我說得對嗎
If it weren't for you and your men
如果不是你和你的人
we would've lost the war with the dead.
我們本來會戰死沙場
This country owes you a debt it can never repay, but let us try.
這個國家欠你們的 永遠無法如數回報 但是 讓我們試試
There is land in the Reach.
有一個地方 叫做抵達之地
Good land.
很好的土地
The people that used to live there are gone.
以前生活在那裏的人們已經死去
Make it your own. Start your own house
把那裏作爲你們自己的土地 在那裏成家立業
with the Unsullied as your bannermen.
讓無垢者作你的封臣
We've had enough war.
我們經歷的戰爭夠多了
Thousands of you, thousands of them.
成千上萬的你們 成千上萬的他們
You know how it ends.
你知道結局什麼樣
We need to find a better way.
我們得尋求更好的方案
We do not need payment.
我們要的不是報酬
We need justice.
我們要的是正義
Jon Snow cannot go free.
瓊恩·雪諾不能就這麼放了
It's not for you to decide.
這不是你該決定的
You are not here to speak!
這沒你說話的份
Everyone has heard enough words from you.
大家聽你的話都聽夠了
You're right.
你說的沒錯
And no one's any better for it.
我說的話沒有幫到任何人
But it's not for you to decide.
但這的確不是你該決定的
Jon committed his crime here.
瓊恩於此犯下罪行
His fate is for our king to decide.
他的命運該由國王決定
Or our queen.
或是女王
We don't have a king or queen.
我們沒有國王也沒有女王
You're the most powerful people in Westeros.
你們是維斯特洛最有權力的人
Choose one.
選一個出來
Make your choice, then.
那你們選吧
My lords and ladies...
各位領主 各位小姐...
I suppose this is the most important moment of our lives.
我想這是我們一生中最重要的時刻
What we decide today
我們今天的決定
will reverberate through the annals of history.
將會在歷史中迴盪
I stand before you as one of the senior lords in the country.
站在你們面前的是全國高級領主之一
A veteran of two wars.
有兩次戰爭經驗
And I like to think my experience
我相信我的經歷
has led to some small skill in statecraft
給了我一些治國的小小才能
and underst... Uncle?
和... 叔叔
Please sit.
你請坐
Well, we have to choose someone.
我們怎麼都得選出一位
Why just us?
爲什麼一定是我們呢
We represent all the great houses, but whomever we choose
我們代表的是各大家族 但不論我們選擇誰
they won't just rule over lords and ladies.
他們都不會只統治領主和小姐
Maybe the decision about what's best for everyone
也許如果要選一個對所有人來說最好的君主
should be left to...
應該把選擇權交給...
well, everyone.
全體人民
Maybe we should give the dogs a vote as well.
也許我們也應該給狗投一票
I'll ask my horse.
那我的馬也要
I suppose you want the crown.
我看是你想當國王
Me?
我嗎
The Imp?
小惡魔
Half the people hate me for serving Daenerys
有一半人恨我輔佐丹妮莉絲
the other half hate me for betraying her.
還有一半人恨我背叛她
Can't think of a worse choice. Who, then?
沒有比這更壞的選擇了 那是誰
I've had nothing to do but think these past few weeks.
過去的幾個星期 我一直在思考
About our bloody history.
思考我們血腥的歷史
About the mistakes we've made.
思考我們所犯的錯誤
What unites people?
是什麼讓人們團結在一起
Armies?
是軍隊
Gold?
金錢
Flags?
還是旗幟
Stories.
是故事
There's nothing in the world more powerful than a good story.
這世上沒什麼比一個好的故事更有力
Nothing can stop it.
任何都阻擋不了它
No enemy can defeat it.
沒有敵人能打敗它
And who has a better story...
還有誰的故事能好過...
than Bran the Broken?
破碎者布蘭
The boy who fell from a high tower and lived.
從高塔墜落仍然活下來的那個男孩
He knew he'd never walk again, so he learned to fly.
他知道自己不能再走路 就學着飛翔
He crossed beyond the Wall, a crippled boy
他以自己的殘廢之軀飛越了長城
and became the ThreeEyed Raven.
成爲三眼烏鴉
He is our memory, the keeper of all our stories.
他是我們的記憶 我們故事的守護者
The wars, weddings, births, massacres, famines.
戰爭 婚禮 誕生 屠♥殺 饑荒
Our triumphs, mm, our defeats, our past.
我們的勝利 失敗 以及過往
Who better to lead us into the future?
還有誰能更好地帶我們走向未來
Bran has no interest in ruling and he can't father children.
布蘭對統治不感興趣 也不能有後裔
Good.
很好
Sons of kings can be cruel and stupid, as you well know.
國王的兒子殘忍而愚蠢 你再清楚不過
His will never torment us.
他再也不會折磨我們了
That is the wheel our queen wanted to break.
這就是我們的女王想要打破的桎梏
From now on, rulers will not be born.
從現在起 統治者不是生而爲王
They will be chosen on this spot
而是在這裏
by the lords and ladies of Westeros... to serve the realm.
被各位領主與小姐們選舉出來... 爲王國服務
I know you don't want it.
我知道你不想要
I know you don't care about power.
我知道你不在乎權力
But I ask you now, if we choose you...
但我現在問你 如果我們選擇你...
will you wear the crown?
你願意戴上王冠嗎
Will you lead the Seven Kingdoms to the best of your abilities
你會盡你所能統治七大王國
from this day until your last day?
從今開始 至死方休嗎
Why do you think I came all this way?
你覺得我爲什麼會千里迢迢來到這裏
To Brandon of House Stark...
選史塔克家族的布蘭登...
I say aye.
我同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye. Aye.
同意 同意
Aye.
同意
I'm not sure I get a vote, but aye.
我不確定我有沒有投票權 但我同意
Aye.
同意
I love you, little brother. I always will.
我愛你 弟弟 我永遠會
You'll be a good king.
你會是一位好國王的
But tens of thousands of Northmen
可是成千上萬的北境人民
fell in the Great War defending all of Westeros.
爲了保衛維斯特洛大陸而戰死沙場
And those who survived have seen too much
倖存下來的人經歷過太多苦難
and fought too hard ever to kneel again.
付出了太多太多 不願再屈膝臣服
The North will remain an independent kingdom
北境仍會是一個獨立的王國
as it was for thousands of years.
正如幾千年來一樣
All hail Bran the Broken, First of His Name
破碎者布蘭萬歲 布蘭一世
King of the Andals and the First Men
安達爾人和先民的國王
Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
六國統治者 全境守護者
All hail Bran the Broken!
破碎者布蘭萬歲
Lord Tyrion...
提利昂大人....
you will be my Hand.
你將會是我的國王之手
N... No, Your Grace, I don't want it.
不... 不了 陛下 我不想當
And I don't want to be king.
我也不想做國王
I don't deserve it.
我不配
I thought I was wise, but I wasn't.
我自以爲睿智 但我不是
I thought I knew what was right, but I didn't.
我以爲我知道什麼是對的 但我其實並不知道
Choose Ser Davos.
選戴佛斯爵士吧
Choose anyone else.
選其他人
I choose you. You cannot.
我選你 你不能選他
Yes, I can.
我當然可以
I'm king. This man is a criminal.
我是國王 他是個罪犯
He deserves justice. He just got it.
他應受正義的制裁 他剛剛得到了
He's made many terrible mistakes.
他犯過許多嚴重的錯誤
He's going to spend the rest of his life fixing them.
他將用他的後半生來彌補它們
It is not enough.
這不夠
Giving you to the Unsullied would start a war.
把你交給無垢者會引發一場戰爭
Letting you walk free would start a war.
讓你無罪釋放 也會引發戰爭
So our new king has chosen to send you to the Night's Watch.
所以我們的新國王決定派你去守夜人軍團
There's still a Night's Watch?
還有守夜人軍團嗎
The world will always need a home for bastards and broken men.
世界總是需要一個安置私生子和心碎之人的地方
You shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
你將不娶妻 無封地 不生子
The Unsullied wanted your head of course
無垢者當然是想要你項上人頭
but Grey Worm has accepted the justice of a life sentence.
不過灰蟲子接受了判你無期徒刑
Sansa and Arya wanted you freed
珊莎和艾莉亞想讓你自由
but they understand our new king needs to make peace.
不過她們明白我們的新國王需要維持和平
No one is very happy.
沒有人非常滿意
Which means it's a good compromise, I suppose.
意味着這是不錯的妥協方案
Was it right?
是對的嗎
What I did?
我做的事
What we did.
我們做的事
It doesn't feel right.
我感覺不太對
Ask me again in 10 years.
10年後再來問我
I don't expect we'll ever see each other again.
我覺得我們沒有機會再見面了
I wouldn't be so sure.
我可不那麼確定
A few years as Hand of the King
任何人做幾年國王之手
would make anyone want to piss off the edge of the world.
都會想躲到世界的邊緣去尋求安寧
所有人都上船了
好的
我們航向納斯羣島
I wish there had been another way.
我多麼希望當時還有其他辦法
Can you forgive me?
你能原諒我嗎
The North is free, thanks to you.
北境自由了 多虧了你
But they lost their king.
可他們失去了他們的國王
Ned Stark's daughter will speak for them.
奈德·史塔克的女兒會維護他們的
She's the best they could ask for.
她就是他們想要的最好的國王
You can come see me, you know, at Castle Black.
你可以過來看我 來黑城堡
I can't.
我不能
You think anyone will dare tell you women aren't allowed?
你覺得有人敢對你說 女人不允許去嗎
I'm not going back north.
我不會回北境了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
What's west of Westeros?
維斯特洛大陸的西邊有什麼
I don't know.
不知道
No one knows.
沒人知道
It's where all the maps stop.
地圖上到那就沒有了
That's where I'm going.
那就是我要去的地方
You have your Needle?
帶好縫衣針了嗎
Right here.
在這兒
Your Grace.
陛下
I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me.
很抱歉在您需要我的時候不在場
You were exactly where you were supposed to be.
你已非常盡忠職守了
That's not... Uh...
那不是...
What's this?
這是什麼
following the death of King Robert.
安布羅斯學士寫的戰爭史
I helped him with the title.
我協助了標題部分
I suppose I come in for some heavy criticism.
我猜鄙人會受到強烈指責
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
我不那麼認爲
Oh, he's kind to me. Never would've guessed.
他對我很好 真沒想到
He's not kind?
他不友好嗎
He... He what?
他... 他怎麼
What does he say about me?
他怎麼評價我的
I don't believe you're mentioned, ahem.
我覺得他沒有提及你 咳
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
We appear to be missing a Master of Whisperers.
我們似乎缺少一位情報總管
And a Master of Laws.
一位法務大臣
And a Master of War. Yes, Your Grace.
以及一位戰爭之手 是的 陛下
Suitable prospects will be brought to you
合適的人選將在數週後
for an audience in the coming weeks.
前來覲見您
And Drogon? Any word?
卓耿怎麼樣了 有消息嗎
He was last spotted flying east, toward...
最後見到它往東飛了...
The farther away, the better.
越遠越好
Perhaps I can find him.
或許我能找到它
Do carry on with the rest.
完成其餘的事情吧
As you wish, Your Grace.
如您所願 陛下
Ser Podrick.
波德瑞克爵士
We serve at your pleasure, King Bran the Broken
樂意爲您效勞 國王破碎者布蘭
ruler of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
六國統治者暨全境守護者
Long may he reign. Long may he reign.
萬歲 萬歲
Long may he reign.
萬歲
That will improve.
之後會改良座駕
I'm sure it will.
我相信會的
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, Lord of Highgarden
黑水河波隆爵士 高庭領主
Lord Paramount of the Reach and Master of Coin
河灣地公爵 財政大臣
would you say the crown's debt to you has been paid?
國王欠你的債務已經付清了嗎
In full, my lord Hand.
全部付清了 御前首相
Good.
很好
Time to start incurring a new one.
是時候製造點新的債務了
We have hungry people to feed.
還有飢腸轆轆的民衆等着救助
Can we expect some assistance in this regard?
我們能指望你在這方面提供一些幫助嗎
Indeed we can.
當然會
Lord Davos, we have an armada to rebuild and ports to repair.
戴佛斯爵士 我們還需要重建艦隊 修繕港口
We have. These projects will begin as soon as
是的 只要擁有各種崇高頭銜的財政大臣
the Master of Coin and Lord of Lofty Titles provides funding.
一提供資金 以上事宜立即啓動
The Master of Coin looks forward to helping the Master of Ships
財政大臣期待協助海政大臣
but first he has to ensure we're not wasting coin
但前提是他要保證不能浪費一分一毫
or soon there won't be no more coin.
不然很快就一分一毫都沒得剩了
Any more."
是"再也沒有了" "
You Master of Grammar now too?
你現在又擔任語法大臣了嗎
Grandmaester, ahem, it is my theory
大學士 這是我的想法
based on my years of work on the Casterly Rock sewers
基於本人多年在凱巖城下水道的工作經驗
that clean water leads to a healthier population.
清潔的水能更好地保障民衆健康
The Archmaester has done some research on this subject
學士已經在這個課題上做了一些研究
and it turns out... The strong live and the weak don't.
結果是... 適者生存
Find the best builders and set them to the task.
找到最好的建築工人 開始佈置工作
Oh, speaking of builders, all the best brothels burned down.
說到建築工人 所有最好的妓院都被燒燬了
The Master of Coin is willing to fund reconstruction.
財政大臣願意資助重建
the Archmaester is less than enthusiastic
學士對於妓院的正面效應
about the salutary effects of brothels.
並不積極
Well, I imagine he isn't using them properly.
那他肯定沒有正確使用
I think we can all agree that ships
我想大家都應該同意船艦
take precedence over brothels.
比妓院重要
I think that's a very presumptuous statement.
個人認爲那是非常自以爲是的言論
I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel.
我曾帶了一頭公驢和一個蜂巢進妓院
The Queen in the North!
北境之女王
The Queen in the North!
北境之女王



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們