權力的遊戲   第一季 第八集
Game of Thrones  S01E08
July 25, 2019, 2:19 p.m.

奈德性命堪憂


第一季第八集 劍之尖端
Yah! Left high, left low.
左上,左下
Right low, lunge right.
右下,右刺
You break anything, the Septa will have my head.
要是你們打碎一樣東西,修女會要了我的命
What is...
怎麼 ...
Your sister knew perfectly well we were to leave today.
你妹妹明明知道我們今天出發
How she could forget... She didn't forget.
她怎麼可以忘記 她纔沒有忘
She's with her dancing master. She's with him every morning.
她跟舞蹈老師在一起,她每天上午都去
She always comes back with scrapes and bruises. She's so clumsy.
總是渾身青一塊紫一塊地回來,笨得不行
Hush!
別出聲
Go back to your room.
回你的房間去
Bar the doors.
扣上門閂
And do not open them for anyone you do not know.
不要給任何不認識的人開門
What is it? What's happening? Do as I told you.
怎麼回事,發生什麼了 照我說的做
Run!
快跑
This way!
這邊
Left, right.
左,右
Now you are dead.
你已經死了
You said right,
你說右邊
but you went left.
卻打左邊
And now you are a dead girl.
現在你就是個死女孩了
Only 'cause you lied.
還不是因爲你騙人
My tongue lied.
我的嘴巴騙人
My eyes shouted the truth. You were not seeing.
我的眼睛說的可是真話,只是你視而不見
I was so. I watched, but you...
我在看,一直盯着你,可你 ...
Watching is not seeing, dead girl.
死掉的小妹妹, "觀看 "不代表 "洞察 "
The seeing, the true seeing,
洞察真相
that is the heart of swordplay.
纔是劍術的真諦
Arya Stark, come with us.
艾莉亞·史塔克,跟我們走
Your father wants to see you.
你父親要見你
And why is it that Lord Eddard is sending Lannister men
艾德大人爲何不派他的手下
in place of his own? I am wondering.
反而派蘭尼斯特家的人來呢,我很好奇
Mind your place, dancing master.
舞蹈老師,別不識好歹
This is no concern of yours.
此事與你無關
My father wouldn't send you.
我父親纔不會派你們來呢
And I don't have to go with you if I don't want.
我不去,我不想跟你們走
Take her.
抓住她
Are you men or snakes, that you would threaten a child?
你們是人還是蛇, 居然有臉威脅小孩子
Get out of my way, little man.
滾開,小個子
I am Syrio Forel...
我是西利歐·佛瑞爾
Foreign bastard.
異國雜毛
and you will be speaking to me with more respect.
你跟我講話要放尊重點
Kill the Braavosi. Bring the girl.
宰了這布拉佛斯人,把那小女孩抓來
Arya child, we are done with dancing for the day.
小艾莉亞,今天的舞蹈課到此爲止
Run to your father.
跑步去找你父親
Bloody oafs.
一羣廢物
Be gone now, Arya.
艾莉亞,快走
Come with me. Run.
跟我一起走,快跑
The first sword of Braavos does not run.
布拉佛斯的首席劍士從不臨陣脫逃
What do we say to the god of death?
面對死亡之神該說什麼
Not today.
時辰未到
Go.
快走
Not today. Not today.
時辰未到,時辰未到
Stay away from me.
別靠近我
I'll tell my father.
我會告訴父親
I'll... I'll tell the queen.
我會 ...告訴王后
Who do you think sent me?
你以爲是誰派我來的呢
Needle.
縫衣針
There she is.
原來她在這兒啊
What do you want? I want you, wolf girl.
你要幹什麼 找你呀,小狼女
Come here. Leave me be.
過來 放我一馬
My father's a lord. He'll reward you.
我父親是公爵,他會獎賞你的
She'll reward me... the queen!
會獎賞我的是王后
Stay away!
走開
Lord Stark, you must be thirsty.
史塔克大人,您一定口渴了
Varys.
瓦里斯
I promise you it isn't poisoned.
我向您保證沒下毒
Why is it no one ever trusts the eunuch?
爲什麼就沒人相信太監呢
Not so much, my lord.
別喝太快呀,大人
I would save the rest, if I were you.
如果我是您,可要省着喝
Hide it. Men have been known to die of thirst in these cells.
剩下的藏起來,這些監牢裏渴死的人可不少
What about my daughters?
我女兒們怎樣了
The younger one seems to have escaped the castle.
您的小女兒似乎逃出了城堡
Even my little birds cannot find her.
連我的小小鳥兒也找不到她
And Sansa? Still engaged to Joffrey.
珊莎呢 她依然是喬佛裏的未婚妻
Cersei will keep her close.
瑟曦會把她留在身邊
The rest of your household though... all dead,
可惜您的其他親隨全死掉了
it grieves me to say.
說起來真是叫人難過
I do so hate the sight of blood.
我實在討厭血腥場面
You watched my men being slaughtered and did nothing.
你眼看他們屠殺我的手下,一聲不吭
And would again, my lord.
再來一次我還是會那麼做,大人
I was unarmed, unarmored
我手無寸鐵,沒盔沒甲
and surrounded by Lannister swords.
被蘭尼斯特的武士團團圍住
When you look at me do you see a hero?
您看我像是當英雄的料嗎
What madness led you to tell the queen
究竟是怎樣的瘋狂念頭讓您跑去告訴太后
you had learned the truth about Joffrey's birth?
說您知道喬佛裏的真實出身
The madness of mercy.
仁慈的瘋狂念頭
That she might save her children.
給她機會救她的孩子們
Ah, the children.
孩子們哪
It is always the innocents who suffer.
受苦的總是無辜的人
It wasn't the wine that killed Robert, nor the boar.
殺死勞勃的不是酒,也不是野豬
The wine slowed him down and the boar ripped him open,
酒令他昏昏沉沉,野豬將他開膛破肚
But it was your mercy that killed the king.
可真正殺死國王的,卻是您的 "仁慈 "
I trust you know you are a dead man, Lord Eddard?
想必您知道自己在劫難逃吧艾德大人
The queen can't kill me.
王后不會殺我
Cat holds her brother.
凱特手裏有她弟弟
The wrong brother sadly.
可惜不是她愛的那個
And lost to her.
而且這會兒也跑了
Your wife has let the Imp slip through her fingers.
你夫人讓小惡魔從手裏鑽了出去
If that's true,
倘若真是這樣
then slit my throat and be done with it.
那快快割了我喉嚨,做個了結
Not today, my lord.
時辰未到,大人
Tell me something, Varys.
告訴我,瓦里斯
Who do you truly serve?
你到底爲誰效力
The realm, my lord.
爲國效力呀,大人
Someone must.
總得有人憂國憂民
It's Othor, without a doubt.
這是奧瑟,錯不了
The other one is Jafer Flowers, my lord,
另外那個是傑佛·佛花,大人
Less the hand the wolf tore off.
狼咬掉的手就是他的
Any sign of Benjen or the rest of his party?
有班揚和其他部下的蹤跡嗎
Just these two, my lord.
只有他們兩個,大人
Been dead awhile, I'd say.
我看他們死了有一陣了
The smell.
這味道
What smell?
什麼味道
There is none.
一點兒味道也沒有
If they'd be dead for a long time, wouldn't there be rot?
如果他們真的死了很久,現在早該爛了吧
We should burn them.
我們該燒掉他們
Snow's not wrong, my lord. Fire will do for them.
雪諾說得不錯,大人,火葬最適合
The wildling way.
野人的法子
I want Maester Aemon to examine them first.
我得先請伊蒙師傅看看
You may be a coward, Tarly,
塔利,你膽小歸膽小
but you're not stupid.
人倒是不笨
Get them inside. You heard him.
把他們弄進去 你聽到命令了
Lord Commander,
司令大人
Maester Aemon awaits you in his chambers...
伊蒙師傅在他的房間等您
A raven from King's Landing.
君臨有信鴉來
Come on, move 'em out.
快,把他們搬走
Bring me a horn of ale, Snow,
給我弄杯酒來,雪諾
and pour one for yourself.
你自己也倒上一杯
The king is dead.
國王駕崩了
Is there any word of my father?
有我父親的消息嗎
Sit.
坐下
Lord Stark has been charged with treason.
史塔克大人被控叛國
They say he conspired with Robert's brothers
他們說他與勞勃的兩個弟弟
to deny the throne to Prince Joffrey.
共謀奪取喬佛裏王子的王位
I hope you're not thinking of doing anything stupid.
我希望你別做傻事
Your duty lies here now.
如今這裏纔是你的職責所在
My sisters were in King's Landing too.
我的兩個妹妹也在君臨城
I'm sure they'll be
我相信她們
treated gently.
會得到妥善安置
Your father has proved to be an awful traitor, dear.
你父親已被證實犯有叛國罪,親愛的
King Robert's body was still warm
勞勃國王屍骨未寒
when Lord Eddard began
艾德大人就開始密謀
plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne.
妄圖竊取本應屬於喬佛裏的王位
He wouldn't do that.
他不會做這種事
He knows how much I love Joffrey. He wouldn't.
他知道我有多愛喬佛裏,他絕不會的
Please, your grace, there's been a mistake.
求求您,陛下,這一定是誤會
Send for my father. He'll tell you...
找我父親來,他會向您解釋
the king was his friend.
他是國王的朋友
Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong. We know that.
珊莎好孩子,我們都知道此事與你無關
Yet you are the daughter of a traitor.
但你是叛國者的女兒
How can I allow you to marry my son?
我怎能讓你嫁給我的兒子呢
A child born of a traitor's seed
叛國者的種
is no fit consort for our king.
不宜成爲我們國王的王后
She is a sweet thing now, your grace,
她眼下是個討人喜歡的好孩子陛下
but in 10 years who knows
可十年後會怎樣
what treasons she may hatch?
她會否叛變,誰也說不準
No, I'm not. I'll be a good wife to him, you'll see.
不,我不會,我會做他的好妻子
I'll be a queen just like you, I promise.
成爲像您一樣的王后,我保證
I won't hatch anything.
我絕不背叛
The girl is innocent, your grace.
這孩子是無辜的,陛下
She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty.
給她個表現忠誠的機會吧
Little dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn
孩子,你得給凱特琳夫人
and your brother, the eldest, what's his name?
和你的大哥寫封信,他叫什麼名字
Robb.
羅柏
Word of your father's arrest will reach him soon, no doubt.
你父親被捕的消息無疑很快就會傳到他耳中
Best it comes from you.
所以由你來說比較妥善
If you would help your father,
你若想幫你的父親
urge your brother to keep the king's peace.
就要力促你哥哥維護國內和平
Tell him to come to King's Landing
請他來君臨城
and swear his fealty to Joffrey.
向喬佛裏宣誓效忠
If... if I could see my father, talk to him about...
我能否見見我的父親,和他談談 ...
You disappoint me, child.
你太令我失望了,孩子
We have told you of your father's treason.
我們已經告訴你令尊的叛國罪行
Why would you want to speak to a traitor?
你爲何還要見一個叛國者
I only meant that...
我只想 ...
What will happen to him?
他會怎樣
That depends. On... on what?
要看情況 什麼 ...情況
On your brother.
看你哥哥
And on you.
還有你
Treason?
叛國
Sansa wrote this?
這是珊莎寫的嗎
It is your sister's hand, but the queen's words.
是你妹妹的筆跡,但卻是王后的意思
You are summoned to King's Landing
他們召你去君臨
to swear fealty to the new king.
向新國王宣誓效忠
Joffrey puts my father in chains, now he wants his ass kissed?
喬佛裏關了我父親,還要我去逢迎他
This is a royal command, my lord.
這是王室的命令,大人
If you should refuse to obey... I won't refuse.
如果你拒絕 ... 我不會拒絕
His grace summons me to King's Landing,
國王陛下召我去君臨
I'll go to King's Landing.
我就去君臨
But not alone.
但並非獨自一人
Call the banners.
召集封臣
All of them, my lord?
所有的封臣嗎大人
They've all sworn to defend my father, have they not?
他們都宣誓爲我父親而戰不是嗎
They have.
沒錯
Now we see what their words are worth.
他們履行誓言的時候到了
Are you afraid?
你怕嗎
I must be.
看來是怕的
Good.
很好
Why is that good?
這好什麼
It means you're not stupid.
說明你還不傻
You've had this since dawn?
這封信凌晨就到了
He sent it to me, not you.
收信人是我,不是你
I've only shown it to you as a courtesy.
我只是出於禮貌請你過目
A courtesy?!
出於禮貌
My husband has been taken prisoner.
我丈夫淪爲階下囚
My son intends to declare war.
我兒子意欲起兵宣戰
A war?
宣戰
Your son against the Lannisters?
你兒子對抗蘭尼斯特
You should go to him. Teach him patience.
你該回去,教教他如何忍耐
Ned rots in a dungeon and you speak of patience?
奈德困在地牢,你還跟我談忍耐
He is your brother by law!
他是你姐夫
Does family mean nothing to you?
難道家庭對你來說毫無意義嗎
Family means everything to me.
家庭於我而言重於一切
And I will not risk Robin's life
我不會因你丈夫再起戰端
to get caught up in another of your husband's wars.
拿羅賓的生命去冒險
I'm hungry. Hush now, darling.
我餓了 安靜,乖乖
You just ate.
你纔剛喫過
You will not support us then?
你不會支持我們咯
Do I understand you correctly?
我這樣理解沒錯吧
But I'm hungry! Soon, love, soon.
可我餓了 等等,乖乖,馬上就好
You're always welcome here, sister.
這裏永遠歡迎你姐姐
But if you're asking me to send men from the Vale to fight...
但如果你要我派出艾林谷的人去打仗
That is what I ask.
這就是我的請求
Go on, sweet. Time for your bath.
去吧,寶貝,該洗澡了
I'll feed you after.
洗完澡媽媽來餵你
If you fear for the safety of your son...
如果你擔心你兒子的安全
Of course I fear for the safety of my son!
我當然擔心我兒子的安全
Are you an idiot?
你傻了嗎
They killed my husband.
他們殺了我的丈夫
You say they shoved your boy from a window.
你說他們把你兒子推下窗臺
These people will do anything.
這些人什麼都做得出來
And that is why we have to stop them.
所以我們必須阻止他們
The knights of the Vale will stay in the Vale where they belong,
艾林谷的騎士必須留在艾林谷
to protect their lord.
保護他們的領主
Will you shut up?
你能不能閉嘴啊
There's hill tribes all around here.
這裏到處都是原住民
If I'm going to die,
就算我要死
it may as well be with a song in my heart.
也要有支悠揚的小曲作伴
I should just take your food and leave you here.
我真該拿了你的食物一走了之
What would you do then?
到時候你會怎麼做呢
Starve, most likely.
八成是餓死咯
You don't think I'd do it, do you?
你覺得我不會這麼做,是嗎
What do you want, Bronn? Gold? Women?
你要什麼,波隆,是金子還是女人
Golden women?
還是金子做的女人
Stick with me and you'll have them all,
你只要跟着我就全有了
for as long as I'm around and not for a moment longer.
至於時間的長短嘛,取決於我能活多久
But you knew that.
其實你心裏清楚得很哪
That is why you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor.
不然也不會如此英勇地舉劍捍衛我的榮譽
Fair enough.
算你說對了
But don't go looking for me to bend the knee
但別指望叫我來卑躬屈膝
and "My lord" you every time you take a shit.
滿口老爺大人的那套
I'm not your toady and I'm not your friend.
我不當你的僕從,也不當你是朋友
Though I would treasure your friendship,
雖然我很珍視你的友情
I'm mainly interested in your facility with murder.
不過我看得上眼的還是你殺人的本事
And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out,
要是哪天真有人引誘你出賣我
remember this:
請你記住
whatever their price, I'll beat it.
不管對方出價多少,我都付得起
I like living.
我很愛惜我這條命
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Tyrion.
提利昂
Come, share our fire.
諸位何妨過來烤烤火
Help yourselves to our goat.
嚐嚐我們烤的羊肉
When you meet your gods, you tell them
當你昇天去見你的神的時候,告訴他們
Shagga son of Dolf
送你上天的是石鴉部
of the Stone Crows sent you.
多夫之子夏嘎
I am Tyrion son of Tywin of Clan Lannister.
我是蘭尼斯特部落的泰溫之子提利昂
How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?
泰溫之子提利昂,你想要怎麼個死法
In my own bed, at the age of 80
我想活到八十歲,喝飽一肚子酒
with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.
找個女的陪着我,這才死在自己的暖牀上
Take the half man.
把半人抓起來
He can dance for the children. Kill the other one.
他可以給孩子們跳舞,把另外那傢伙宰了
No no no no no!
住手,住手
My... my house is rich and powerful.
我的家族既有錢又有勢
If you see us through these mountains,
只要你們能保我們平安出山
my father will shower you with gold.
我老爸賞你們的金子多到可以拿來洗澡
We have no use for a half man's promises.
半人說的話有何用處
Half a man maybe,
我雖然只是半個人
but at least I have the courage to face my enemies.
卻有勇氣面對敵人
What do the Stone Crows do?
石鴉部呢
Hide behind rocks and shiver
等峽谷騎士來了
when the knights of the Vale ride by?
你們只敢躲在石頭後面,怕得發抖
Are those the best weapons you could steal?
你們就只偷得到這種貨色
Good enough for killing sheep,
殺羊或許可以
if the sheep don't fight back.
還得那羊乖乖認命讓你們殺
Lannister smiths shit better steel.
蘭尼斯特家鐵匠拉出的屎都比這高級
You think you can win us over with your trinkets?
憑你那些小玩意兒就想說服我們
That trinket is worth more than everything your tribe owns.
你們部落的所有東西加起來,也不及它值錢
But if you help us, Shagga son of Dolf,
只要你們肯幫忙,多夫之子夏嘎
I will not give you trinkets.
我給你的遠不止於此
I will give you this.
我會把這裏送給你們
What is "This"?
這裏
The Vale of Arryn.
整個艾林谷
The lords of the Vale have always spat upon the hill tribes.
艾林谷的領主們一向瞧不起高山氏族部落
The lords of the Vale want me dead.
他們想置我於死地
I believe it is time for new lords of the Vale.
我覺得艾林谷該換新領主了
Now there's a rare sight...
這光景還真是稀罕
not only a bastard, but a traitor's bastard.
不但是個野種,還是個賣國賊的野種哩
Jon, no! Jon, stop, put it down!
瓊恩,住手 瓊恩,把刀放下
Blood will always tell.
血統決定一切
You'll hang for this, bastard.
你會被絞死的,野種
I told you not to do anything stupid.
我叫你別做傻事
You're confined to quarters. Go.
回房面壁思過,快去
Ghost, what's wrong?
白靈,怎麼了
Is something out there?
外頭有人是吧
Commander?
司令
Stay.
別動
Hello?
有人嗎
Who's there?
是誰
Lord commander?
司令大人
Snow?
雪諾
Commander!
司令
Move move!
快走
What did they do?
他們做了什麼
羊人都是上好的奴隸
卓戈卡奧會把他們當禮物送給奴隸販子
奴隸販子會給我們金子
絲綢還有鋼鐵
I thought the Dothraki didn't believe in money.
我以爲多斯拉克人不屑金錢呢
Gold to hire ships, princess,
公主殿下,金子可以僱船
ships to sail to Westeros.
駛向維斯特洛的船
Jorah, make them stop.
喬拉,叫他們住手
Khaleesi? You heard me.
卡麗熙 你聽到了我的命令
These men have shed blood for their khal.
這些人爲了卡奧流血賣命
Now they claim their rewards.
如今是該他們取得獎賞的時候
她是個羊女,卡麗熙
和我們的戰士在一起是她的榮幸
若她的哭嚎冒犯了您的耳朵,卡麗熙
我這就去把她的舌頭給您帶來
Princess, you have a gentle heart,
公主殿下,您宅心仁厚
but this is how it's always been.
但這裏的習俗向來如此
I do not have a gentle heart, ser.
我並非宅心仁厚,爵士
照我的命令去辦,否則卓戈卡奧惟你是問
Kash qoy qoyi thira disse. Me qorasokh anni!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Come. Anha afichak mae m'arakhoon!
過來 [多斯拉克語 ]
What do you want done with them?
您要怎麼處置她
Bring her to me. And those women there.
把她帶過來,還有那些女的一併帶來
You cannot claim them all, princess.
公主殿下,您不能把她們通通收爲己有
I can,
我能
and I will.
而且我就要這麼做
Me fati!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khaleesi vazha anhaan qorasokh anni,
[多斯拉克語 ]
Ch'anha afichak mae m'arakhoon anni!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Me vastoe hatif anni;
[多斯拉克語 ]
Ahhazaan yer nemo vacchaki.
[多斯拉克語 ]
我生命中的月亮
馬戈說你搶走了他的戰利品
一個應該讓他騎的羔羊之女
告訴我實話
馬戈說的都是實話我的日和星
今天我確實收留了很多羔羊之女
以至於他們無法騎乘享樂
戰爭就是這樣
眼下這些女人是我們的奴隸
隨我們高興擺佈
那我高興讓她們平安
若你的戰士要騎她們請將她們收作妻子
馬會和羊交配嗎
馬和羊都是龍的食物
你這個外來人
無權命令我
我是卡麗熙你必須聽命於我
看她變得多兇猛
都是因爲我兒子騎着世界的駿馬在她體內
讓她充滿火焰
我不想再聽了
馬戈,去找別的羊騎
聽信一個外來婊♥子這樣的卡奧我不承認
Ohos.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Os.
[多斯拉克語 ]
我不會給你火葬
你配不上那份殊榮
甲蟲會咀嚼你的眼睛
蠕蟲會在你的肺裏爬行
雨滴會打在你腐爛的皮膚上
直到你只剩一把骨頭
除非你先殺了我
你已經死了
我的日和星受傷了
只是擦傷
我生命中的月亮
醫者在哪裏
不過是被蒼蠅叮了一口
我可以幫偉大的騎馬戰士療傷
卡奧不需要跟羊交配的女人幫忙
她是我的人,讓她說
Thank you, Silver Lady.
謝謝你,銀夫人
Who are you?
你是什麼人
I am named Mirri Maz Duur.
我叫彌麗·馬茲·篤爾
I was the godswife of this temple.
是這座神廟的女祭司
巫魔女
My mother was godswife here before me.
我母親是從前的女祭司
She taught me how to make healing smokes and ointments.
她教會我調製聖煙和聖膏
All men are of one flock, so my people believe.
我們民族認爲,所有的人都屬於同一羣羊羔
The Great Shepherd sent me to earth to heal his...
至高牧神派遣我下凡醫治他的 ...
廢話太多,巫魔女是在妖言惑衆
lamb or lion,
羔羊和雄獅
his wound must be washed and sewn
他的傷必須立刻清洗,然後縫補
or it will fester.
不然會化膿的
讓她幫你清理傷口吧,我的日和星
看你流血,我會難過的
For 30 years I've been making corpses
三十年來,死在我手下的人
out of men, boy.
不計其數,小鬼
I'm the man you want leading the vanguard.
走在隊伍最前面的人非我莫屬
Galbart Glover will lead the van.
蓋伯特·葛洛佛會打頭陣
The bloody wall will melt
除非絕境長城融化
before an Umber marches behind a Glover.
否則別想讓安柏家族走在葛洛佛家族後面
I will lead the van
由我帶領先鋒軍
or I will take my men and march them home.
不然我就班師回家
You are welcome to do so, Lord Umber.
歡迎你這麼做,安柏大人
And when I am done with the Lannisters
等收拾蘭尼斯特之後
I will march back north,
我就立刻回師北方
root you out of your keep
把你從你家城堡裏抓出來
and hang you for an oathbreaker.
當成背誓者吊死
Oathbreaker, is it?!
你說我是背誓者
I'll not sit here and swallow insults
別指望我坐在這兒聽憑你侮辱
from a boy so green he pisses grass.
毛頭小鬼,你的尿八成都是草綠色的
My lord father taught me
家父曾經教導我
it was death to bare steel against your liege lord.
在宣誓效忠的領主面前拔劍,是惟一死罪
But doubtless the Greatjon only meant to cut my meat for me.
但我相信大瓊恩只是想幫我切肉罷了
Your meat...
你的肉
is bloody tough.
還真♥他♥媽的硬
What is it? What's happened? Shh, it's all right.
有事嗎,發生什麼了 噓,沒事
Where are you going? South. For father.
你要去哪兒 爲了父親南下
But it's the middle of the night.
現在還是午夜
The Lannisters have spies everywhere.
到處都有蘭尼斯特的眼線
I don't want them to know we're coming.
我不想讓他們知道我們出兵
They have more men than we do.
他們比我們人多
Aye, they do.
是啊,他們人多
Can't I come with you?
我能跟你一起去嗎
I can ride now. You've seen me riding.
現在我也能騎馬了,你看到過
And I won't get in the way, I...
我不會礙事的,我 ...
There must always be a Stark at Winterfell.
臨冬城必須有史塔克家的人留守
Until I return that will be you.
你必須暫代城主,直到我回家
You are not to leave the castle walls while we are gone.
我們走後,你不要到城牆外面去
Do you understand?
懂嗎
Listen to Maester Luwin. Look after your little brother.
聽從魯溫師傅的意見,好好照顧弟弟
I will.
我知道了
I'll send letters whenever I can,
有機會我就會寫信給你
but if you don't hear from me,
如果沒有收到信
don't be scared.
也不要害怕
Until I return.
等我回來
How long have you been hiding outhere?
你躲在那兒多久了
Robb will be looking for you to say goodbye.
羅柏要跟你說再見,別害他到處找你
They've all gone away.
他們都走了
They'll be back soon. Robb will free father
他們很快就回來,羅柏會救出父親
and they'll come back with mother.
然後和母親一同回來
No, they won't.
不,他們不會回來
Please watch over Robb.
請務必看顧羅柏
And watch over all the other men from Winterfell.
以及臨冬城的所有人
And Theon too, I suppose.
還有席恩吧
You hear them, boy?
聽見了嗎,小子
The old gods are answering you.
舊神正在回答你
What are you doing here?
你在這裏做什麼
They're my gods too.
他們也是我的神
Beyond the Wall, they're the only gods.
在長城之外,他們是惟一的真神
Even slaves are allowed to pray.
即使是奴隸,也可以禱告
You're not a slave.
你不是奴隸
Well, your friend did put a knife to my roat.
但你的朋友把刀架在我脖子上
I'm not complaining, little lord,
我不是在抱怨,少爺
Just telling truths.
實話實說而已
What did you mean about hearing the gods?
你剛纔說能聽見神說話是什麼意思
You asked them,
你向他們祈求
they're answering you.
而他們正在回答
Open your ears.
仔細聽啊
It's only the wind.
不過是風聲
Who do you think sends the wind
你以爲這風是誰送來的
if not the gods?
當然是天上諸神啊
They see you, boy.
他們看到了你,小子
They hear you.
也聽到了你說的話
Your brother will get no help from them where he's going.
你哥哥要去的地方,他們無法幫他
The old gods have no power in the south.
舊神在南方沒有力量
The weirwoods there were all cut down a long time ago.
那兒的魚梁木早就被砍光了
How can they watch when they have no eyes?
沒有眼睛,他們該如何看顧你哥哥
Well, there's a big man.
這可真是個大塊頭啊
He has giants' blood in him or I'm the queen.
我敢說他體內有巨人的血統
Go back and find your clothes, Hodor.
阿多,去把你的衣服找來
Go dress.
穿上衣服
Hodor.
阿多
Are there really giants beyond the Wall?
長城外真的有巨人嗎
Giants and worse than giants.
不只巨人,還有比巨人更可怕的東西
I tried telling your brother,
我試着告訴你老哥
he's marching the wrong way.
他走錯了方向
All these swords, they should be going north, boy.
應該帶兵去北方,小子
North, not south!
北方,不是南方
The cold winds are rising.
冷風已然吹起
They were touched by white walkers.
他們被異鬼觸碰過
That's why they came back.
所以回來了
That's why their eyes turned blue.
而眼睛也變藍了
Only fire will stop them.
只有用火燒才能阻止他們
How do you know that?
你怎麼知道
I read about it in a book...
我在書上看到的
a very old book in Maester Aemon's library.
伊蒙學士的圖書室裏有一本非常古老的書
What else did the book say?
書上還說了什麼
The white walkers
異鬼
sleep beneath the ice for thousands of years.
在寒冰下沉睡千年
And when they wake up...
而它們覺醒的時候 ...
And when they wake up, what?
覺醒的時候怎麼樣
I hope the Wall is high enough.
我希望長城夠高
Summer snows, my lady.
夏雪,夫人
Robb's brought the north with him.
羅柏把北方的氣候也帶過來了
The River Lords are falling back
河間諸侯正在潰退
with Jaime Lannister at their heels.
詹姆·蘭尼斯特窮追不捨
And Lord Tywin is bringing
泰溫大人正率領
around a second Lannister army from the south.
另一支蘭尼斯特軍,從南方逼近
Our scouts confirm it's even larger than The Kingslayer's.
據斥候報告,規模比弒君者的部隊大得多
One army or two, the kings in the North
管它來幾支軍隊北境之王
threw back hosts 10 times as large.
連十倍於己的敵軍都能擊退
Mother!
母親
You look well.
你氣色不錯
Lady Catelyn, you're a welcome sight
凱特琳夫人,在當今的動亂時刻
in these troubled times.
見到您真是令人寬心
We had not thought to meet you here, my lady.
沒想到會在這裏見到您,夫人
I had not thought to be here.
我也沒想到會來這裏
I would speak with my son alone.
我想單獨和我兒子講幾句
I know you will forgive me, my lords.
相信諸位大人必會諒解
You heard her! Move your asses!
你們都聽到了,趕緊走吧
Come on, out.
快點,出去
You too, Greyjoy. Are you bloody deaf?
你也是,葛雷喬伊,你♥他♥媽聾了
Have no fear, my lady.
您毋需擔心,夫人
We'll shove our swords up Tywin Lannister's bunghole
咱們到時候拿劍捅進泰溫·蘭尼斯特的屁♥眼
and then it's on to the Red Keep to free Ned.
然後再一路殺進紅堡,把奈德給救出來
You old devil, Rodrik. Jon.
你個老惡鬼,羅德利克 大瓊恩
You're not wasting away, are you?
你這把老骨頭還能派上用場吧
I remember the day you came into this world
我還記得你小臉紅紅
red faced and squalling.
呱呱墜地的那一天
And now I find you leading a host to war.
如今卻見你帶領大軍投身戰場
There was no one else. No one?
除了我沒別人了 沒別人
Who were those men I saw here?
我剛見到的那些人是誰
None of them are Starks. All of them are seasoned in battle.
他們不是史塔克 他們都久經沙場
If you think you can send me back to Winterfell...
如果你以爲能把我送回臨冬城 ...
Oh, would that I could.
能送我早送了
There was a letter.
這兒有封信
From Sansa.
是珊莎寫的
From the queen, you mean.
你是說王后寫的吧
There's no mention of Arya. No.
上面沒提到艾莉亞 的確沒有
How many men do you have?
你這裏有多少人
一萬八 18,000.
If I go to King's Landing and bend my knee to Joffrey...
如果我到君臨宣誓效忠喬佛裏 ...
You would never be allowed to leave. No.
你便永遠不可能脫身,不行
Our best hope... our only hope...
我們最大的希望 ...唯一的希望
is that you can defeat them in the field.
便是你能在戰場上擊敗對手
And if I lose?
要是我戰敗了呢
Do you know what happened to the Targaryen children
你知道瘋王失勢後,坦格利安家族的小孩
when the Mad King fell? They were butchered in their sleep.
是什麼下場嗎 他們在睡夢中慘遭殺戮
On the orders of Tywin Lannister.
那是泰溫·蘭尼斯特的指令
And the years have not made him kinder.
歲月沒有令他的兇殘本性減少半分
If you lose,
假如你戰敗
your father dies,
你父親就死定了
your sisters die,
你的妹妹們就死定了
we die.
我們都死定了
Well, that makes it simple then.
如此事情就簡單了
I suppose it does.
我想也是
From here it might be best if Bronn and I continue alone.
從這兒開始,最好由我和波隆兩人前去
Best for Tyrion son of Tywin.
對泰溫之子提利昂來說最好
Not best for me.
對我可不算最好
If the half man betrays us,
如果半人出賣我們
Shagga son of Dolf will cut off his manhood...
多夫之子夏嘎就會剁掉他的命根子 ...
And feed it to the goats, yes.
拿去喂山羊我知道
All right then.
好吧
Time to meet my father.
該去見我父親了
Tyrion. Uncle.
提利昂 叔叔
Father.
父親大人
The rumors of your demise were unfounded.
看來關於你已死的傳言不攻自破了
Sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉讓您失望了
And who are these...
你這幾位
companions of yours?
同伴是誰
This is Shagga son of Dolf,
這位是多夫之子夏嘎
Chieftain of the Stone Crows.
石鴉部的酋長
Timett son of Timett, ruler of the Burned Men.
提魅之子提魅,灼人部的首領
This fair maid is Chella daughter of Cheyk,
這位美少女是齊克之女齊拉
leader of the Black Ears.
黑耳部的領袖
And here we have Bronn son of...
這位是波隆,父親是 ...
You wouldn't know him.
您肯定沒聽說過
May I present my lord father,
容我爲各位介紹家父
Tywin son of Tytos of house Lannister,
蘭尼斯特家族的泰陀斯之子泰溫
Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the west.
凱巖城公爵,西境守護
Kind of you to go to war for me.
非常感謝您爲我出兵打仗
You left us no choice.
你讓我們別無選擇
The honor of the house was at stake.
家族榮譽受到侵犯
Your brother would never have submitted to capture so meekly.
要是你哥哥,絕不會輕易讓人拿去
We have our differences, Jaime and I.
我跟詹姆各有所長嘛
He's braver. I'm better looking.
他更勇猛,我更帥氣
He's been covering himself in glory.
他榮譽等身
Jaime smashed the River Lords at the Golden Tooth,
詹姆在金牙城外擊潰河間諸侯的軍隊
and now lays siege to Riverrun,
現在又把凱特琳·史塔克的老家
Catelyn Stark's homeland.
奔流城圍了個水泄不通
And the Starks? Lord Eddard?
那史塔克家呢,艾德大人
Is our hostage. He will lead no armies from his dungeon cell.
是我們的人質,他在地牢裏可沒法帶兵打仗
How did my sweet sister persuade the king
我那漂亮姐姐究竟怎麼說服國王
to imprison his dear friend Ned?
同意囚禁他親愛的夥伴奈德
Robert Baratheon is dead.
勞勃·拜拉席恩已經死了
Joffrey rules in King's Landing.
如今在君臨執政的是喬佛裏
My sister rules, you mean.
你的意思是我姐姐執政
Stark's son has called his banners.
史塔克的兒子已經召集封臣
He moves south with a strong host. A green boy.
率領大軍南下 他還太嫩了
One taste of battle and he'll run back to Winterfell
等他上了戰場,必定嚇得夾起尾巴
with his tail between his legs.
逃回臨冬城
Maybe.
或許
Though the boy does have a certain belligerence.
不過這小鬼倒有幾分血性
You'd like him.
你會喜歡他的
While we're on the subject of war,
既然說到戰爭
I made promises to my friends here
我曾對我的朋友們做過承諾
and a Lannister always pays his debts.
而蘭尼斯特有債必還
We shall require 3,000 helms and shields,
我們要三千套頭盔,防具
plus swords, pikes,
還有劍,長槍
gorgets, maces...
頸甲,釘頭錘
If it please my lord,
啓稟大人
Ser Addam bids me report that
亞當爵士要我向您報告
the northmen have crossed the Neck.
史塔克軍已渡過頸澤
The wolf rushes into the lion's jaws.
小狼倉促行軍,正落入雄獅之口
So be it. Kevan, command the drummers beat assembly.
好極了,凱馮,吩咐鼓手敲集♥合令
And send word to Jaime
派人傳話通知詹姆
that I am moving against Robb Stark.
我要即刻進軍與羅柏·史塔克決戰
At once, my lord.
遵命,大人
It is said that the men of the mountain clans are great warriors.
據說高山部落的男子是勇猛無懼的戰士
Ride with me against my enemies
與我一同出兵抗敵
and you shall have all my son promised you and more.
保證你們得到我兒子承諾的一切,甚至更多
Only if the half man fights with us.
除非半人和我們一起上戰場
Until we hold the steel he pledged us,
在我們拿到他答應的武器之前
the little lion's life is ours.
這頭小獅子的命是我們的
The scouts report Lord Tywin moves north.
據斥候回報,泰溫大人揮師北上
We need to get him on broken ground,
我們必須憑藉險惡的地勢截住他
put his knights at a disadvantage.
讓他的騎兵處於劣勢
No, we need to get around him
不,我們應當避其鋒芒
and break Jaime Lannister's siege of Riverrun.
去解除詹姆·蘭尼斯特對奔流城的圍困
Do that and the River Lords will join us.
這樣河間諸侯就會加入我們
To do either we need to cross the river
不論怎樣,我們都得渡河
and the only crossing is at the Twins.
唯一的橋樑是在孿河城
Lord Frey controls that bridge.
那橋掌控在佛雷大人手中
Your father's bannerman.
他是您父親的封臣
The late Lord Frey" My father calls him.
我父親叫他 "遲到的佛雷侯爵 ""
At the Trident, he didn't appear until the battle was done.
在三叉戟戰役中,他最後才姍姍來遲
Some men takes their oaths more seriously than others.
有些人看重親口宣下的誓言,有些則不然
Robb's right. We need that bridge.
羅柏說的對我們需要那座橋
So what's it going to be?
那下一步怎麼做
Do we move against Jaime or lord Tywin?
我們是去攻打詹姆還是泰溫
Your pardon, my lords.
諸位大人,打擾了
We've captured a Lannister scout.
我們抓到一個蘭尼斯特的斥候
Don't worry, lad. He won't be leaving this tent with his head.
別擔心,小子,他不會活着出去的
Where did you find him?
你們在哪兒抓到的
In the brush above the encampment.
在營地上方的灌木叢
He looked to be counting.
看似正在估算我軍兵力
How high did you get?
你數到了多少人
Maybe more.
兩萬,或許更多 20,000.
You don't have to do this yourself.
你不必親自動手
Your father would understand...
你父親會理解 ...
My father unrstands mercy, when there is room for it.
我父親深知得饒人處且饒人
And he understands honor...
更明白何爲榮譽
and courage.
以及勇氣
Let him go.
放他走
Robb.
羅柏
Tell lord Tywin winter is coming for him.
轉告泰溫大人,他的凜冬即將來臨
northerners marching south
兩萬北方大軍正在南下 20,000
to find out if he really does shit gold.
瞧瞧他是不是真的可以拉出黃金
Yes, my lord.
遵命,大人
Thank you, my lord.
謝謝您,大人
Are you touched, boy?! Letting him go?
你這小鬼瘋了嗎,居然放他走
You call me boy again.
再叫我小鬼試試
Go on.
叫啊
It is also the wish of his grace
對於盡忠職守之
that his loyal servant Janos Slynt,
君臨都城守衛隊長
Commander of the city watch... Ser Aron.
傑諾斯·史林特 艾倫爵士
be at once raised to the rank of lord...
國王陛下亦希望將其立刻擢升爲貴族之列
Lord Gyles. ...And granted the ancient seat of Harrenhal,
蓋爾斯大人 並賜予歷史悠久之赫倫堡
and that his sons and grandsons shall hold this honor
其子嗣將世代繼承此等榮耀
after him until the end of time.
萬世不輟
In the place of the traitor Eddard Stark,
爲取代叛徒艾德·史塔克
it is the wish of his grace that Tywin Lannister,
遵照國王陛下的意願
Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West,
由凱巖城公爵暨西境守護泰溫·蘭尼斯特
be appointed Hand of the king.
接任國王之手一職
Lastly, in these times of treason and turmoil,
最後,於此充斥密謀與動亂的危殆之際
it is the view of the council
吾等重臣認爲
that the life and safety
喬佛裏國王
of King Joffrey
之生命安危
be of paramount importance.
實乃首要之急
Ser Barristan Selmy.
巴利斯坦·賽爾彌爵士聽命
Your grace, I am yours to command.
太后陛下,微臣聽候您的差遣
Rise, ser Barristan.
請起,巴利斯坦爵士
You may remove your helm.
您可以卸下頭盔
You have served the realm long and faithfully.
長久以來您爲國效命,盡忠職守
Every man and woman in the Seven Kingdoms owes you thanks.
七大王國中每位善男信女皆對您心懷感激
But it is time to put aside your armor and your sword.
然而是時候讓您卸甲歸田
It is time to rest and look back with pride
頤養天年,驕傲地回顧這麼多年來
on your many years of service.
您忠誠侍奉的光榮使命
Your grace, the kingsguard is a sworn brotherhood.
陛下,御林鐵衛乃宣誓效命的兄弟
Our vows are taken for life.
立下誓言,即爲終身
Only death relieves us of our sacred trust.
惟死方能解除御林鐵衛所負之神聖使命
Whose death, ser Barristan? Yours or your king's?
巴利斯坦爵士,敢問誰的死,你還是國王
You let my father die.
你沒能保護我父親
You're too old to protect anybody.
你老了,誰都保護不了
Your grace... The council has determined
陛下 ... 御前會議已經決定
that ser Jaime Lannister will take your place
由詹姆·蘭尼斯特爵士接任你的職務
as lord commander of the kingsguard.
擔任御林鐵衛隊長
The man who profaned his blade
那個以他誓言守護的國王的鮮血
with the blood of the king he had sworn to defend!
玷污自己寶劍的虛僞騎士嗎
Careful, Ser.
爵士,慎言
We have nothing but gratitude
爵士先生,對於您過去的貢獻
for your long service, good ser.
我們並非不知感恩
You shall be given a stout keep beside the sea,
您會得到一座臨海的堅固城堡
with servants to look after your every need.
以及足夠的僕人,滿足您的任何需要
A hall to die in
等死的地方
and men to bury me.
和爲我送終的人
I am a knight.
我既生爲騎士
I shall die a knight.
也要死得像個騎士
A naked knight, apparently.
看來是沒穿衣服的騎士
Even now I could cut through the five of you like carving a cake!
即便現在,我砍倒你們五個還是輕而易舉
Here, boy!
小鬼,拿去吧
Melt it down and add it to the others.
熔了它,加到那王座上
If any man in this hall has other matters
陛下傾聽在場諸位的請♥願
to set before his grace, let him speak now
有事稟報
or go forth and hold his silence.
無事退朝
Your grace.
國王陛下
Come forward, my lady.
小姐,請您上前來
The lady Sansa of house Stark.
史塔克家族的珊莎小姐
Do you have some business for the king and the council, Sansa?
珊莎,你有事稟報國王陛下和御前會議嗎
I do.

As it please your grace, I ask mercy for my father,
啓稟陛下,我要爲家父
Lord Eddard Stark, who was Hand of the king.
亦即前首相艾德·史塔克大人請♥願
Treason is a noxious weed.
叛國好似帶毒的野草
It should be torn out, root... Let her speak.
理應連根拔起 ... 讓她說完
I want to hear what she says.
我要聽聽她的話
Thank you, your grace.
感謝您,陛下
Do you deny your father's crime?
令尊所犯之罪行,你可否認
No, my lords. I know he must be punished.
不,諸位大人,我很清楚他必須接受制裁
All I ask is mercy.
我只要求放他生路
I know my lord father must regret what he did.
家父必定已對其所作所爲懊悔不已
He was King Robert's friend and he loved him.
他是勞勃國王生前密友,真心敬愛國王
You all know he loved him.
相信在座各位都很明白
He never wanted to be Hand until the king asked him.
他從未有過成爲首相的念頭,直到國王開口
They must have lied to him... lord Renly or lord Stannis
他必定是被藍禮大人,史坦尼斯大人
or somebody. They must have lied!
或某些人蠱惑矇騙了
He said I wasn't the king.
他說我不是國王
Why did he say that?
他爲什麼要那樣說
He was badly hurt.
他有腿傷在身
Maester Pycelle was giving him milk of the poppy.
派席爾大學士給他服用了罌粟花奶
He wasn't himself. Otherwise he never would have said it.
他當時神志不清,不然他絕不會說那些話
A child's faith... Such sweet innocence.
這是孩子對父親的信任,多麼單純而天真
And yet they say wisdom oft comes
人們不是常說,所謂智慧
from the mouths of babes.
往往來自孩童口中
Treason is treason!
但叛國就是叛國
Anything else?
你還有什麼要說的嗎
If you still have any affection in your heart for me,
倘若您心底還對我有半點情意
please do me this kindness, your grace.
請看在我的份上發發慈悲吧陛下
Your sweet words have moved me.
你的一番肺腑之言感動了我
But your father has to confess.
但你父親必須先俯首認罪
He has to confess and say that I'm the king...
承認我是他的國王
or there'll be no mercy for him.
不然我不會手下留情
He will.
他會的



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們