奈德被斬首
You've seen better days, my lord.
風光不再呀,我的大人
Another visit?
又來了
It seems you're my last friend.
看來你是我最後的朋友了
No no, many still love you.
哪裏哪裏,好多人仍然愛着您呢
Sansa came to court this morning to plead for your life.
珊莎今晨上朝爲您求情
On her knees, begging for me, hmmm.
爲了我下跪求饒
Did you laugh with the others?
你跟其他人一起發笑了嗎
You do me wrong, my lord.
大人您錯怪我了
Your blood is the last thing I want.
我對您的血一點興趣都沒有
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你要的是什麼
I've given up trying to guess.
也不想再花心思去猜
When I was still a boy...
我小時候
before they cut my balls off with a hot knife...
還沒讓滾燙的刀子割掉卵蛋那會兒
I traveled with a group of actors through the free cities.
曾跟戲班子在自由貿易城邦巡迴演出
They taught me that each man has a role to play.
他們教給我每個人都有自己該扮演的角色
The same is true at court.
朝廷裏也是如此
I am the Master of Whisperers.
我是情報總管
My role is to be sly, obsequious and without scruples.
就該詭計多端, 阿諛逢迎, 行事無孔不入
I'm a good actor, my lord.
我是個好戲子哪,大人
Can you free me from this pit?
你能把我從這地穴救出去嗎
I could.
我能
But will I?
但我要不要救你呢
No.
當然不
As I said, I'm no hero.
我說過的,我不是英雄
What do you want? Tell me.
告訴我,你的目的是什麼
No riddles, no stories... tell me, what do you want?
別講故事,別打啞謎,你要的是什麼
Peace.
和平
Did you know that your son is marching south with an army of northmen?
您可知道,令公子正率領北方大軍南下
Loyal lad...
年輕的勇士喲
fighting for his father's freedom.
爲父親重獲自由而戰
Robb?
羅柏
He's just a boy.
他只是個孩子
Boys have been conquerors before.
自古英雄出少年
But the man giving Cersei sleepless nights
但真正令瑟曦寢食難安的
is the king's... the late king's brother.
是國王 ...已故國王的弟弟
Lord Stannis has the best claim to the throne,
史坦尼斯大人的繼承權名正言順
he is a proven battle commander and he is utterly without mercy.
本人又能征善戰,而且絕不心軟
Stannis Baratheon is Robert's true heir.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩是勞勃真正的繼承人
The throne is his by rights.
王位本歸他所有
Sansa pleaded so sweetly for your life,
珊莎那麼努力地爲您求情
It would be a shame to throw it away.
若是不把握機會實在太可惜
Cersei is no fool.
瑟曦不笨
She knows a tame wolf is more use to her than a dead one.
她知道馴服的狼比一條死狼有用得多
You want me to serve the woman who murdered my king,
這女人謀害我的國王, 屠♥殺我的部下
who butchered my men, who crippled my son?
還把我兒子摔成殘廢,你竟然要我爲她效力
I want you to serve the realm!
我要你爲國家效力
Tell the queen you will confess your vile treason,
告訴太后你願意坦白邪惡的叛國罪行
tell your son to lay down his sword
命令你兒子放下武器
and proclaim Joffrey as the true heir.
尊喬佛裏爲真正的國王
Cersei knows you as a man of honor.
瑟曦知道您是個言行一致的人
If you give her the peace she needs
只要您給她她需要的和平
and promise to carry her secret to your grave,
並保證死也不說出她的祕密
I believe she will allow you to take the black
我相信她會同意您穿上黑衣
and live out your days on the wall
在長城和您弟弟
with your brother and your bastard son.
還有您那私生子一起度過餘生
You think my life is some precious thing to me?
你以爲我有這麼惜命
That I would trade my honor for a few more years of...
會爲了苟活幾年丟棄榮譽
Of what?
那還算活着嗎
You grew up with actors.
你在戲子中長大
You learned their craft and you learned it well.
學會了做戲而且演得相當好
But I grew up with soldiers.
可我打小與戰士爲伍
I learned how to die a long time ago.
早就懂得捨身取義
Pity.
可惜呀
Such a pity.
太可惜了
What of your daughter's life, my lord?
那麼大人,您女兒的性命呢
Is that a precious thing to you?
您珍視她的性命嗎
It's a birthday message to his grand niece Walda.
瓦德·佛雷給侄孫女瓦妲的生日賀信
Or so Walder Frey would have you think.
也可能是他的障眼法
Keep shooting them down.
射下所有出城的信鴉
We can't risk Lord Walder sending word
瓦德大人可能把你的動向報告給蘭尼斯特
of your movements to the Lannisters.
我們不可冒險
He's grandfather's bannerman. We can't expect his support?
他是外祖父的封臣,難道不能指望他幫忙嗎
Expect nothing of Walder Frey and you'll never be surprised.
永遠不要指望瓦德·佛雷,這樣纔不會失望
Look.
看
Father rots in a dungeon.
父親身陷地牢
How long before they take his head?
朝不保夕
We need to cross the Trident and we need to do it now.
我們必須渡過三叉戟河,刻不容緩
Just march up to his gates and tell him you're crossing.
直接兵臨城下,叫他放行
We've got five times his numbers.
我們的兵力是他的五倍
You can take the Twins if you have to.
如果有必要,你可以輕易拿下孿河城
Not in time. Tywin Lannister marches north as we speak.
時間來不及,泰溫·蘭尼斯特正領兵北上
The Freys have held the crossing for 600 years,
佛雷家族坐守渡口已經六百年
And for 600 years they have never failed to exact their toll.
六百年來,他們從不忘收取過橋費
Have my horse saddled and ready.
給我備馬
Enter the Twins alone and he'll sell you to the Lannisters,
隻身進城,他可以把您賣♥給蘭尼斯特
as he likes.
一切隨他高興
Or throw you in a dungeon. Or slit your throat.
或者丟進地牢,甚或割了你的喉嚨
My father would do whatever it took to secure our crossing.
我父親會想辦法過河,用盡一切方法
Whatever it took.
不惜任何代價
If I'm going to lead this army,
既然我是主帥
I can't have other men doing my bargaining for me.
便不可假手他人替我談判
I agree.
沒錯
I'll go.
我去
Mother. You can't!
母親 您不能去
I have known Lord Walder since I was a girl.
我從小就認識瓦德大人
He would never harm me.
他絕對不會對我怎麼樣的
Unless there was a profit in it.
除非有利可圖
What do you want?
你想要什麼
It is a great pleasure to
大人,多年不見
see you again after so many years, my lord.
今日重逢,真是倍感喜悅
Oh spare me.
少來這套
Your boy's too proud to come before me himself.
你家兒子太尊貴,不願親自來見我
What am I supposed to do with you?
我又該拿你怎麼辦呢
Father, you forget yourself. Lady Stark is here...
父親,您失態了,史塔克夫人來這 ...
Who asked you? You're not Lord Frey yet,
誰問你了,我還沒死
Not until I die. Do I look dead to you?
你就不是佛雷侯爵,我看起來像死人嗎
Father, please...
父親大人 ...
I need lessons in courtesy from you, bastard?
連你也敢教訓我啦,小野種
Your mother would still be a milkmaid
要不是我讓你媽懷上你
If I hadn't squirted you into her belly.
她到現在還是個擠奶工
All right, you come forward.
好了,你上前來
There. Now that I've observed the courtesies,
好了,我已經行過禮了
Perhaps my sons will do me the honor of shutting their mouths.
或許我的兒子們可以賞個臉,給我閉上嘴巴
Is there somewhere we can talk?
我們可否換個地方談話
We're talking right now.
我們現在不就在談
Fine.
好吧
Out! All of you!
滾,都滾出去
You too.
你也滾
You see that?
你見着她沒有
she is.
才十五歲 15
A little flower.
像朵小花
And her honey's all mine.
她的花蜜可是隻給我一個人喝喲
I'm sure she will give you many sons.
我相信她一定會給您添許多兒子的
Huh. Your father didn't come to the wedding.
令尊沒來參加我的婚禮
He is quite ill, my lord.
家父重病在身,大人
Didn't come to the last one either.
我上次結婚他也沒來
Or the one before that.
上上次也沒來
Your family has always pissed on me.
你們家的人老是看我不順眼
My lord, I... Don't deny it.
大人我 ... 別否認
You know it's true.
你很清楚我說的是實話
The fine Lord Tully
高貴的徒利大人
would never marry any of his children to mine.
說什麼也不肯跟我家聯姻
I'm sure there were reasons why...
想必是事出有因 ...
I didn't need reasons.
我不要理由
I needed to get rid of sons and daughters.
我只想擺脫這羣子女
You see how they pile up?
看到他們黑壓壓一片了嗎
Why are you here?
你來這裏做什麼
To ask you
來請求您
to open your gates, my lord,
打開城門,大人
So my son and his bannermen may cross the Trident and be on their way.
讓我兒子及其封臣渡過三叉戟河,繼續趕路
Why should I let him?
我爲何要放他過去
If you could climb your own battlements,
你要是還能爬上自家城牆
you would see that he has 20,000 men outside your walls.
就能看到城外有我兒子的兩萬精兵
They'll be 20,000 corpses
等泰溫·蘭尼斯特到來
when Tywin Lannister gets here.
他們就是兩萬具死屍了
Don't try and frighten me, Lady Stark.
別想嚇唬我,史塔克夫人
Your husband's in a cell beneath the Red Keep
你丈夫被關在紅堡的地牢裏
and your son's got no fur to keep his balls warm.
你的寶貝兒子也還乳臭未乾
You swore an oath to my father.
你宣過誓要效忠我父親的
Oh yes, I said some words...
可不是嘛,我發過誓
and I swore oaths to the crown too, if I remember right.
但沒記錯的話,我也宣誓效忠王室
Joffrey's king now, which makes your boy
依我看呢,這會兒既然喬佛裏是國王了
and his corpses to be nothing but rebels, it seems to me.
你家小鬼以及那些活屍不就是叛徒嘛
If I had the sense the gods gave a fish,
若是早料到諸神送我大禮
I'd hand you both over to the Lannisters.
我就把你們娘倆直接交給蘭尼斯特
Why don't you?
那你怎麼不動手
Stark, Tully,
史塔克,徒利
Lannister, Baratheon,
蘭尼斯特,拜拉席恩
Give me one good reason
倒是給我個理由
why I should waste a single thought on any of you?
我爲什麼要浪費時間琢磨你們的屁事
When does Aemon think you'll be able to use that hand?
伊蒙師傅說你的手什麼時候能復原
Soon, he says. Good.
他說快了 那就好
You'll be ready for this then.
到時候你就能用這個
I thought a wolf was more appropriate for you than a bear...
我想狼要比熊更適合你
So I had a new pommel made. It's called Longclaw.
所以重新打造了劍柄尾端,它叫長爪
Works as well for a wolf as a bear, I think.
熊和狼都有爪子,我想應該合適
This is Valyrian steel.
這是瓦雷利亞鋼鑄的
It was my father's sword,
這是我父親的劍
his father before him.
是我祖父傳給他的
The Mormonts have carried it for five centuries.
這把劍在莫爾蒙家相傳了五百年
It was meant for my son Jorah.
原來是給我兒子喬拉的
He brought dishonor to our house,
他給我們家族蒙上恥辱
but he had the grace to leave the sword
不過倒還懂得在逃亡前
before he fled from Westeros.
把劍留下
My lord, you honor me, but I can't...
大人,您讓我受寵若驚,可我 ...
Oh, you can and you will.
別" 可是 ",這是你應得的
I wouldn't be standing here
要不是你和你的那頭狼
if it wasn't for you and your beast.
我就不會站在這裏了
A bloody dead man tried to kill me...
一具該死的屍體要殺我
So you'll take it. I'll hear no more about it.
你就拿去吧,別再跟我囉嗦
Is that understood? Yes, my lord.
聽懂了沒 是,大人
Right. Now don't think this means
這纔像話,別以爲這代表
I approve of this nonsense with you and Alliser Thorne.
我同意你跟艾裏沙·索恩胡來
That's a man's sword,
這是把男子漢的劍
it'll take a man to wield it.
也只有男子漢才配用它
I'll apologize to Ser Alliser tonight.
我今晚就去跟艾裏沙爵士道歉
No, you won't!
不必了
I sent him to King's Landing yesterday.
我昨天派他去君臨城了
The hand that your wolf tore off that thing's wrist...
你的狼從屍鬼身上咬下來的手
I've ordered Thorne to lay it at the feet of this...
我命令索恩帶去,呈給那個
boy king.
小鬼頭國王看看
That should get young Joffrey's attention.
這應該會引起喬佛裏的注意吧
And it puts a thousand leagues between you and Thorne.
還能讓你和索恩相隔千里之遙
Now go and put your sword somewhere safe
現在去吧,把劍收好
and bring me my supper.
給我送晚飯來
Yes, my lord.
是,大人
Well done. Well done.
幹得好 幹得好
You earned that, Snow.
你應得的,雪諾
Well done.
幹得漂亮
Go on, let's have a look.
快來,給我們瞧瞧
At what? The sword! Show us the sword.
瞧什麼 劍啊,快給我們看看
Sword! Sword! Sword! Sword!
拿劍來,拿劍來,拿劍來,拿劍來
Let's have a look. Piss off.
我們拿去仔細瞧 走開
Get off of it. Piss off.
放手,都走開
Come on, I want to have a look at it in the light.
拜託,我想在亮處看看呢
Give it here!
拿到這裏來
What is it?
怎麼了
I... Look at its eyes.
我... 瞧它的眼睛
Give it. I can't.
給我 我不能
You can't what?
你不能什麼
I... I'm really not supposed to say.
我...我真的不該說
And yet you really want to say.
但是你真的想說
You want to say that...?
你是想說 ...
There was a raven.
來了一隻信鴉
I read the message to Maester Aemon.
我給伊蒙師傅讀了信
It's your brother Robb.
是你哥哥羅柏的事
What?
什麼事
What about him?
他怎麼了
He's heading south.
他南下了
To war.
去打仗
All his bannermen have rallied to his side.
所有的封臣都集結在他周圍
They'll keep him safe.
他們會保護他的安全
I should be there.
我該去的
I should be with him.
我該去和他並肩作戰
If we do that, they'll never get back across.
照這樣做,他們就絕對過不來
Well?
怎麼樣
What did he say?
他怎麼說
Lord Walder has granted your crossing.
瓦德大人會讓你過河
His men are yours as well...
他的軍隊也是你的
less the 400 he will keep here to hold the Crossing
不過他會留下四百人防守
against any who would pursue you.
以防追兵
And what does he want in return?
那他要什麼回報
You will be taking on his son Olyvar as your personal squire.
他的兒子奧利法要成爲你的私人侍從
He expects a knighthood in good time. Fine, fine.
過段時間希望冊封爲爵士 沒問題
And?
還有呢
And Arya
艾莉亞
will marry his son Waldron
要嫁給他的兒子瓦多
When they both come of age.
當然,等他們都成年後
She won't be happy about that.
她不會喜歡的
And?
還有呢
And
還有
when the fighting is done...
等戰爭結束
you will marry one of his daughters.
你也將迎娶他的一個女兒
Whichever you prefer.
隨你挑一個
He has a number he thinks will be... suitable.
他認爲有好些適合的人選
I see.
原來如此
Did you get a look at his daughters?
你見過他的女兒們嗎
I did.
見過
And?
怎樣
One was...
有那麼一個 ...
Do you consent?
你同意嗎
Can I refuse?
我能拒絕嗎
Not if you want to cross.
那你就不能渡河
Then I consent.
那我同意
Sam said you wanted to see me?
山姆說您要見我
I did indeed.
是我的意思
Perhaps you would be kind enough to assist me.
或許你願意好心地幫我個忙
Tell me, did you ever wonder
瓊恩,你可曾想過
why the men of the Night's Watch
爲何守夜人
take no wives and father no children?
不娶妻也不生子
No.
沒想過
So they will not love.
如此,他們纔不會爲情愛所困
Love is the death of duty.
情愛是責任的大忌
If the day should ever come
假如有這麼一天
when your lord father was forced to choose
你的父親大人必須在榮譽
between honor on the one hand
和他所愛的人之間
and those he loves on the other,
做出抉擇
what would he do?
他會怎麼做
He would do whatever was right. No matter what.
他會做他該做的事,不管那是什麼
Then Lord Stark is one man in 10,000.
那麼,史塔克大人是萬里挑一的人才
Most of us are not so strong.
多數人不若他這麼堅強
What is honor
跟女人的情愛相比
compared to a woman's love?
榮譽算得了什麼
And what is duty
當你懷抱初生幼兒
against the feel of a newborn son in your arms?
或是想起兄弟的笑容
Or a brother's smile?
責任又算得了什麼
Sam told you.
山姆告訴您了
We're all human.
我們皆爲凡人
Oh, we all do our duty when there's no cost to it.
當我們毋需付出代價時,自然都能盡忠職守
Honor comes easy then.
榮耀來得是那麼容易
Yet sooner or later
然而每個人的生命中
in every man's life
或早或晚
there comes a day when it is not easy,
都會遇到考驗
a day when he must choose.
那便是他必須抉擇的時刻
And this is my day?
如今就是我要抉擇的時刻
Is that what you're saying?
您的意思,是這樣嗎
Oh, it hurts, boy. Oh yes. I know.
孩子,這很痛苦我知道
You do not know!
你不知道
No one knows.
沒有人知道
I may be a bastard,
就算我是私生子
but he is my father and Robb is my brother.
他依舊是我父親,羅柏依舊是我哥哥
The gods were cruel when they saw fit to test my vows.
諸神考驗我的誓言時格外殘酷
They waited till I was old.
那時我已年老體衰
What could I do when the ravens brought the news
當渡鴉從南方帶來我家族滅亡的消息
from the south...
我又能如何
The ruin of my house, the death of my family?
我的家族覆滅,親人死亡
I was helpless,
而我孤單無助
blind, frail.
年老虛弱,目不能視
But when I heard
可當我聽說
they had killed my brother's son,
他們殺害我弟弟的兒子
and his poor son...
他的孫子
and the children!
他的曾孫
Even the little children.
連幼兒也不放過
Who are you?
您究竟是誰
My father was Maekar,
我的父親
the first of his name.
是梅卡一世
My brother Aegon reigned after him
在他之後,我的弟弟伊耿
when I had refused the throne.
代替我繼承王位
And he was followed by his son Aerys,
他的兒子伊里斯又繼承了他的王位
whom they called the Mad King.
也就是大家所說的瘋王
You're Aemon Targaryen.
您是伊蒙·坦格利安
I'm a maester of the Citadel,
我不過就是個自學城畢業
bound in service to Castle Black and the Night's Watch.
立誓爲黑城堡與守夜人奉獻心力的學士罷了
I will not tell you to stay or go.
我不會要求你留下或是離開
You must make that choice yourself,
你必須自己做出這個抉擇
and live with it for the rest of your days.
然後一輩子與之相伴
As I have.
就像我一樣
夫君
我的日和星
Drogo.
卓戈
Sajo anni.
[多斯拉克語 ]
我的馬
吾血之血
不,我必須騎馬
他從自己的馬上摔下來
無法騎馬的卡奧沒有資格當卡奧
他只是累了,需要休息
今天我們騎得也夠遠了,就在這裏紮營
這裏不能紮營
女人無權命令我們停下,卡麗熙也不例外
就在這裏紮營,就說卓戈卡奧命令大家停下
你無權命令我,卡麗熙
帶彌麗·馬茲·篤爾來見我
巫魔女,我會提她的頭來見你,卡麗熙
把她毫髮無傷地帶來,否則卡奧唯你是問
Our scouts tell us
據斥候報告
the Stark host has moved south from the Twins
史塔克軍已從孿河城南下
with Lord Frey's levies in tow.
佛雷大人的部隊加入了他們
They're a day's march north.
此刻就在北邊,離我們一日行程
The boy may lack experience and sense,
那孩子可能缺少經驗和常識
but he does have a certain mindless
但確有一股子蠻勇的勁頭
provincial courage.
膽量不小
Oh, do continue. Didn't mean to interrupt.
繼續,我無意打斷你們
I do hope your savages are going to be of some use,
希望你那羣野蠻人不像你一樣沒用
otherwise we've wasted good steel on them.
否則我們的精良裝備就白白浪費了
The great hairy one insisted he must have two battleaxes...
那個渾身是毛的大傢伙堅持要拿兩把戰斧
heavy black steel,
他挑的可是黑色重鋼打造
double sided.
兩面月刃的上等貨
Shagga likes axes.
夏嘎喜歡斧頭
When the battle commences,
開戰的時候
you and your wildlings will be in the vanguard.
你和你那羣野人打頭陣
The vanguard?
打頭陣
Me and the tribesmen on the front lines?
把我和原住民放在前鋒
They do seem rather ferocious.
他們看起來很威猛
Ferocious? Last night
威猛,昨天晚上
a Moon Brother stabbed a Stone Crow
有個月人部的傢伙爲了一根香腸
over a sausage.
捅死了一個石鴉部的人
Three Stone Crows seized the Moon Brother
三個石鴉部的人抓住兇手
and opened his throat.
割開他的喉嚨爲同伴報仇
Bronn managed to keep
波隆好不容易
Shagga from chopping off the dead man's cock,
才阻止夏嘎剁掉那死人的老二
which was fortunate, but even still
算是不幸中的大幸即便如此
Ulf is demanding blood money,
烏爾夫還要求對方賠償
which Shagga and Gunthor refuse to pay.
可夏嘎和岡梭爾不肯
When soldiers lack discipline,
士兵缺乏紀律
the fault lies with their commander.
表示指揮官領導無方
Surely there are ways to have me killed
想要我死,方法多得很
that would be less detrimental to the war effort.
能不能挑個不影響戰果的法子
There'll be no more discussion on the matter.
此事已定,無需再談
It appears I'm not hungry after all.
我發現自己一點兒也不餓
Excuse me, my lords.
諸位大人,我先告退了
Where did you find one so pretty at this hour?
這種時候你從哪兒找來這麼個美人
I took her. Took her?
搶的 搶的
From whom? From, uh...
從誰手裏 從...
Ser... what's his name? I don't know.
叫什麼爵士來着,不知道
Ginger cunt three tents down.
離這兒三個帳篷,一個紅頭髮賤♥人
And he didn't have anything to say about it?
他什麼都沒說嗎
He said something.
說了啊
Well, the odds of me living long enough
反正他報仇雪恨的機會不大
for him to retaliate just dropped drastically.
因爲我十有八♥九活不到那會兒
We'll be at the vanguard tomorrow.
明天我們打前鋒
Oh well.
既然如此
I... think I'll go and find myself one.
我也去找個女人吧
Who are you?
你是誰
Who would you like me to be?
您希望我是誰
What did your mother call you?
你母親怎麼喊你
Shae. what did your mother call you?
雪伊,您母親怎麼喊您呢
My mother died giving birth to me.
我母親生我時難產而死
Is that why I'm here? So we can talk about our mothers?
我來就爲了說這些事嗎,討論我們的母親
What sort of accent is that? Foreign.
你這是哪兒的口音 外國的
For...
外...
What do you want from me?
您想要我怎麼樣
What do I want from you?
我想要你怎麼樣
I want you to share my tent.
我要你和我一起住
I want you to pour my wine, laugh at my jokes,
爲我倒酒,陪我說笑
rub my legs when they're sore after a day's ride.
每天在我奔波之後替我按♥摩雙腳
I want you to take no other man to bed
而且,只要我們在一起
for as long as we're together.
你就不許跟其他男人上牀
And I want you to fuck me
我要你拿出渾身解數
like it's my last night in this world...
就當今晚是我人生最後一晚
which it may well be.
說不準真是這樣
And what do I get?
我能得到什麼呢
One, safety.
第一,安全
No one will hurt you for as long as you're mine.
只要你是我的人,就沒人敢動你
Two. The pleasure of my company,
第二,與我相伴的愉悅
which I have heard is spectacular.
據說是很美妙的哦
Who told you this? Women you paid?
據誰說您包的妓♥女嗎
And three.
第三
More gold than you can spend if you lived a thousand years.
好幾輩子也花不完的黃金
Do you accept my proposal?
你接受我的條件嗎
Let's start with your last night in this world.
先享受您人生最後一晚吧
Doth... dothra... ki
多斯 ...多斯拉 ...克
Ha... hammi...
[多斯拉克語 ]
Ish nokitta...
[多斯拉克語 ]
Qana'th...
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khaleesi.
卡麗熙
Come.
進來
He's very strong.
他很強壯
No one understands how strong he is.
沒人知道他有多強壯
He will die tonight, Khaleesi. He can't.
他活不過今晚,卡麗熙 他不能死
He can't. I won't let him.
他不可以死,我不會讓他死
Even a queen doesn't have that power.
就算是王后也沒有那種能力
We must go quickly. I've heard there's a good port in Asshai...
我們得趕緊走,據說亞夏有個繁盛的大港
I won't leave him. He's already gone, Khaleesi.
我不會離開他 他活不成了,卡麗熙
Doth...
多斯 ...
Even if...
就算
even if he dies,
就算他死了
why would I run?
我爲什麼要逃走
I am Khaleesi
我是卡麗熙
and my... my son will be Khal after Drogo.
我兒子將在卓戈死後繼任卡奧
This isn't Westeros where men honor blood.
這裏可不是崇尚血脈相承的維斯特洛
Here they only honor strength.
在這裏,人們只崇尚力量
There will be fighting after Drogo dies.
卓戈死後,必然有一場混戰
Whoever wins that fight will be the new Khal.
最後的勝者將成爲新的卡奧
He won't want any rivals.
他一定不會留下對手的活口
Your boy will be plucked from your breast
你的孩子剛一出生就會被奪走
and given to the dogs.
拿去餵狗
I won't leave him.
我不會離開他
The wound has festered.
傷口化膿了
巫魔女,都是你乾的好事
住手
我不許你傷害她
住手,你叫我住手,你不許我傷害她
先爲自己祈禱吧,是你讓巫魔女毒害卡奧
你講話小心點,她仍然是你的卡麗熙
除非吾血之血還能活下去
在他死後,她就什麼也不是了
我從來不是無名之輩,我是真龍傳人
龍都已經死絕了,卡麗熙
I think you should wear your armor tonight, Ser.
你今晚應該穿上盔甲,爵士
I think you're right.
您說的沒錯
You've saved me once more.
您又救了我一命
And now you must save him.
換你救他一命了
He's beyond the healer's skills.
他已病入膏肓,回天乏術了
All I can do is ease his path.
我所能做的就是減輕他的痛苦
Save him and I will free you. I swear it.
只要你救活他,我就放你自由,我發誓
You must know a way...
你一定還知道其他的辦法 ...
some... some magic.
某種 ...某種魔法
There is a spell.
的確有一種魔法
Some would say death is cleaner.
對某些人而言,反而不及死亡乾脆
Do it.
動手吧
Save him.
快救救他
There is a price.
您必須付出代價
You'll have gold... whatever you want.
給你黃金,你要什麼都可以
It's not a matter of gold. This is bloodmagic.
這不是黃金的問題,這是血魔法
Only death pays for life.
惟有死亡方能換取生命
My death?
我的死嗎
No. Not your death, Khaleesi.
不,不是您的死,卡麗熙
Bring me his horse.
把他的馬帶進來
Khaleesi, do not do this thing.
卡麗熙,這事做不得
Let me kill this witch.
請讓我殺了這巫魔女
Kill her and you kill your Khal.
殺了她,你就是殺了卡奧
This is bloodmagic. It is forbidden.
這可是血魔法啊,這是禁忌
I am your Khaleesi. I tell you what is forbidden.
我是卡麗熙,我說不是禁忌就不是禁忌
Go now!
快出去
Take her and leave.
帶她出去
Take her!
快點
Irri a?
伊麗
You must go also, lady.
您也得出去,夫人
Once I begin to sing, no one must enter the tent.
當我開始吟唱,任何人都不能進入這座帳篷
The dead will dance here tonight.
今夜亡靈將在此舞蹈
No one will enter.
沒人會進來
bring him back to me.
請爲我把他帶回來
What have you done?
你到底做了什麼
I have to save him.
我非救他不可
We could have been 10 miles
我們本可以逃到十英里外
away from here by now on the way to Asshai.
踏上去亞夏的路途了
You would have been safe.
您可以安然無恙
Jni'th vos eo.
[多斯拉克語 ]
這事不能繼續
這事必須繼續
你這巫魔女
Mra qothoon vosaan
[多斯拉克語 ]
不,你不能進去
Khaleesi!
卡麗熙
休想再往前走,馬王
Are you hurt?
你傷着了嗎
The baby...
孩子 ...
is coming.
要生了 ...
Fetch the midwives. they will not come.
快把接生婆找來 她們不肯來
They say she is cursed.
她們說她是被詛咒的人
They'll come or I'll have their heads.
她們敢不來,我就砍了她們的頭
The witch... she can bring baby.
巫魔女,她會接生
I hear her say so.
我聽她說過
Are you in agony, my lion? No.
你很痛苦嗎,小獅子 不
You look like you're in agony.
你這表情挺痛苦的
The fire is burning your pretty soft skin.
細皮嫩肉都給火烤到啦
Damn you, woman. Are you immune to pain?
你這該死的女人,就不怕痛嗎
Just used to it. Drink.
我習慣了 喝酒
Let's play a new game.
我們玩個新遊戲吧
There's a Braavosi knife game I could teach you...
我可以教你們一個布拉佛斯的匕♥首遊戲
Does it involve the potential for losing fingers?
有斷手指的風險嗎
Not if you win. No!
贏了就沒有 不玩
No more fire games, no knife games.
不要玩火玩刀子
Let's do something I'm good at.
來玩點兒我擅長的
What are you good at?
你擅長什麼
I happen to be a great judge of character.
我碰巧很擅長看相識人
This sounds like a boring game. It's not.
聽上去很無趣 當然不會
Here's how it works: I make a statement about your past.
規則是這樣的,我說出你的經歷
If I'm right, you drink. If I'm wrong, I drink.
如果我說對了,你喝,如果錯了,我喝
And no lying. I'll know if you're lying.
不準撒謊,你撒謊可騙不過我
I don't want to play this game.
我沒興趣
Fine. Bronn first.
行,波隆先來
Your father beat you.
你父親打過你
But my mother hit harder.
不過我母親打得更狠
You killed your first man before you were 12.
你十二歲前殺了第一個男人
It was a woman.
是個女人
She swung an axe at me.
她拿斧頭砍我
You've been north of the Wall.
你去過長城以北
What brought you up there?
爲什麼去那裏
Work.
工作
And...
還有
you once loved a woman many years ago,
多年前你愛過一個女人
but it turned out badly so you've never let yourself love again.
然而到頭來只是一場空,所以你永不言愛
Oh wait, that's me.
等等,那人是我
Your turn, my mysterious foreign beauty.
該你了,神祕的異國美人
I don't want to play.
我不想玩
It's fun! Look at the fun we're having.
多有趣啊,看我們玩的多起勁兒
Your mother was a whore.
你母親是妓♥女
Drink.
喝
All right.
好吧
Your father left the family when you were very young,
你年幼時父親離家出走
never to return. Drink.
一去不歸 喝
And we've established the rules about lying? Drink!
我們不是說好不準說謊 喝
You wanted a different life.
你渴望不同的生活
You came from somewhere and you wanted to be elsewhere.
你不願固守出身,想要改頭換面
The whole shit stained world could drink off that one.
憑你這麼講,誰他媽的都要喝
So specifics...
那就說具體點
you wanted to be elsewhere, but how would you get there?
你想改頭換面,該怎麼辦呢
I don't believe the life of the silent sisters is for you.
我估計靜默姐妹的生活不適合你
So what's a lowborn girl to do?
出身卑微的女孩能做什麼呢
Drink.
喝
Are you sure... Drink!
你確定 ... 喝
And don't talk about my mother and father ever
不許再提我父母
or I will carve your eyes from your head.
不然我就挖出你的眼珠
My dear lady, if I have offended you, I apologize.
尊貴的女士,如有冒犯,我向你道歉
My turn.
該我了
Fine fine.
好,好
Ask away.
儘管問
Try to penetrate the enigma that is me.
就請破解謎團,揭露真我吧
Who were you in love with? That's not how the game works.
你愛過的人是誰 遊戲不是這麼玩的
I don't care the way the game works.
我纔不管什麼遊戲規則
Our lord here used to be married.
我們的大人結過婚
Married? How did you hear that?
結過婚 你從哪兒聽來的
You hear lots of things playing dice with Lannister soldiers.
跟蘭尼斯特士兵玩骰子聽了不少閒言碎語
Another night, perhaps.
改天再說吧
Not another night. This night.
別改天了,就今晚吧
It's not a pleasant story.
不是什麼高興事
Or maybe I will cry.
說不定我會掉眼淚
I'm guessing the lady and I
估計我和這位女士的
can tell more unpleasant stories than your lordship.
傷心事比大人您多呢
So...
好吧
I was 16. My brother Jaime and I were riding
那年我十六歲,當時正和老哥詹姆在騎馬
when we heard a scream. She ran out onto the road,
只聽一聲尖叫,就見她朝路上跑來
clothes half torn off with two men on her heels.
衣服被扯開了,後面有兩個男人在追
Jaime scared away the men easily enough,
詹姆很輕鬆地趕跑了他們
while I wrapped her in my cloak.
我則用自己的斗篷裹住她
She was too scared to send off on her own,
她驚慌失措,不敢一個人走路
so while Jaime hunted down the rapers
於是在詹姆追趕強♥奸犯的同時
I took her to the nearest inn and fed her.
我帶她到附近的旅館弄了點東西給她喫
Her name was Tysha.
她叫泰莎
She was a wheelwright's orphan.
她爹是車匠,父母雙亡
And she was hungry...
她當時飢腸轆轆
together we finished off three chickens and a flagon of wine.
我倆足足喫了三隻烤雞,又喝乾了一整壺酒
Impossible as it seems,
難以想象
there was a time when I was unaccustomed to wine.
那時我還不勝酒力
I forgot how afraid I was around girls,
我把對女孩的恐懼拋在腦後
how I was always waiting for them to laugh at me
忘記了她們看到我時總是嘲笑
or look away embarrassed
或是尷尬地別開視線
or ask me about my tall handsome brother.
再就是向我打聽我那高大英俊的老哥
I forgot about everything but Tysha.
我腦子裏就只有泰莎
And somehow I found myself in her bed.
等我回過神來,已經跟她躺在牀上
For three chickens, I should hope so.
三隻烤雞哪,可不能白喫
It didn't last long. I didn't know what the hell I was doing.
很快就完事了,我都不知道自己究竟在幹嘛
But she was good to me.
不過她對我很好
She kissed me afterwards
事後她吻了我
and sang me a song.
然後唱了一支歌
And by morning I was deep enough in love to ask for her hand.
到第二天清晨,我已經愛上她並且求婚了
A few lies, a few gold coins,
講幾句謊話,塞幾枚金幣
one drunken septon
找個喝醉酒的修士
and there you have it... man and wife.
然後就成了一對夫妻
For a fortnight anyway, until the septon sobered up
過了兩個星期的夫妻生活,等那修士酒醒了
and told my father.
便把事情稟報給了我老爸
I imagine that was the end of all that.
你的故事八成是講完了吧
Not quite.
還沒有呢
First, my father had Jaime tell me the truth.
他先要詹姆跟我說實話
The girl was a whore, you see.
其實,那女孩是個妓♥女
Jaime had arranged the whole thing,
整件事都是詹姆安排好的
the road, the rapers... all of it.
從那條路到強♥奸犯,所有的一切
He thought it was time I had a woman.
他認爲是時候讓我體驗男女之事了
After my brother confessed,
我老哥坦白之後
my father brought in my wife
老爸就把我老婆叫進來
and gave her to his guards.
交給他手下的衛兵
He paid her well... a silver for each man.
他出的價挺公道,一人一枚銀幣
How many whores command that kind of price?
多少妓♥女能值這個價
He brought me into the barracks and made me watch.
他帶我到軍營裏,逼我全程觀賞
By the end, she had so much silver
到後來,她賺的銀幣多到拿不下
that the coins were slipping through her fingers
白花花的銀子順着指縫
and rolling onto the floor.
灑了一地
I would have killed the man who did that to me.
有人敢這樣對我,我非宰了他不可
You should have known she was a whore.
你早就應該知道她是個妓♥女
Really?
是嗎
I was 16, drunk and in love...
那年我才十六歲,喝了酒,動了情
A girl who was almost raped
一個險遭強♥暴的女孩
doesn't invite another man into her bed two hours later.
絕不會剛過兩個小時就請男人上牀
As I said, I was young and stupid.
如我所言,我當時年少無知
You are still young and stupid.
你現在還是一樣
What is it? What do you want?
怎麼回事,你要幹嘛
You're sleeping through the war.
再睡仗就打完了
What? They stole a night's march on us.
什麼 他們趁夜色向我方進軍
They're a mile north.
就在北邊一英里
Get my squire! You don't have a squire.
叫我的侍從過來 你沒有侍從
If I die, weep for me.
如果我死了,要爲我掉眼淚
You'll be dead. How will you know?
你人都死了,怎麼會知道
I'll know.
我就是知道
Watch out! Move!
看着點,讓開
Out of the way!
別擋路
Move aside!
一邊去
Stay low.
壓低身子
Stay low?
爲什麼
If you're lucky, no one will notice you.
如果你命大的話沒人會注意你
I was born lucky.
我天生命大
Tribesmen of the Vale,
艾林谷的原住民聽好
Gather round!
集♥合
Stone Crows!
石鴉部
Black Ears! Burned Men!
黑耳部,灼人部
Moon Brothers!
月人部
And painted dogs!
還有畫犬部
Your dominion over the Vale begins now!
從現在起艾林谷就是你們的了
Onward to claim what is yours!
拿回你們應得的東西吧
half man! Half man!
半人萬歲,半人萬歲
Half man! Half man!
半人萬歲,半人萬歲
Half man! Half man!
半人萬歲,半人萬歲
To battle.
出征
You're a shit warrior.
你這算個屁的戰士
I'm alive?
我還活着
You're alive.
你還活着
Did we win?
我們贏了嗎
We wouldn't be having this conversation if we didn't.
要是輸了,我們哪兒還有命聊天
How did our tribesmen do?
原住民的表現怎麼樣
Yeah, good.
還不錯
It's nice to see them getting along.
很高興能看見他們和睦相處
You're wounded.
你受傷了
Good of you to notice.
您能注意到真是太好了
I hear we won.
聽說我們贏了
Hmph. The scouts were wrong.
哼,斥候的情報有誤
There were 2,000 Stark bannermen, not 20,000.
史塔克那邊參戰的部隊只有兩千,而非兩萬
Did we get the Stark boy, at least?
那逮着那個史塔克小鬼了嗎
He wasn't here.
他沒在這裏
Where was he?
那他在哪兒
With his other 18,000 men.
跟餘下的一萬八千人在一起
And where are they?
他們又在哪兒
We should go, my lady. No!
夫人,我們該走了 不
My lady!
夫人
By the time they knew what was happening,
等他們察覺到發生了什麼事
it had already happened.
已經太遲了
Lady Stark. I'd offer you my sword,
史塔克夫人,很樂意爲您效勞
but I seem to have lost it.
可惜我的劍不知道哪兒去了
It's not your sword I want.
我不需要你的效勞
Give me my daughters back.
我要的是我的女兒們
Give me my husband.
還有我丈夫
I've lost them too, I'm afraid.
恐怕我也不知道他們哪兒去了
Kill him, Robb. Send his head to his father.
羅柏,殺了他,砍下他的頭送給他父親
He cut down 10 of our men... you saw him.
他砍倒了我們十個人,你親眼看到的
He's more use to us alive than dead.
他活着比較有用
Take him away and put him in irons.
把他帶走,戴上鐐銬
We could end this war right now, boy,
小鬼,我們現在就可以結束這場戰爭
save thousands of lives.
避免生靈塗炭
You fight for the Starks,
你代表史塔克
I fight for the Lannisters.
我代表蘭尼斯特,來個了斷
Swords or lances, teeth, nails... choose your weapons
用劍還是槍, 哪怕牙齒和指甲都行, 隨你
and let's end this here and now.
我們在這做個了斷
If we do it your way, Kingslayer,
弒君者,要是按你的規則玩
you'd win.
你贏定了
We're not doing it your way.
可我們不按你的規則玩
Come on, pretty man.
走吧,小白臉
I sent 2,000 men to their graves today.
我今天親手將兩千人送進墳墓
The bards will sing songs of their sacrifice.
吟遊詩人會歌頌他們的偉大犧牲
Aye. But the dead won't hear them.
沒錯,但死人是聽不到的
One victory does not make us conquerors.
一次小勝並不代表最終勝利
Did we free my father?
我父親救出來了嗎
Did we rescue my sisters from the queen?
我的妹妹們從王后手裏奪回來了嗎
Did we free the north from those who want us on our knees?
北境從侵略者手中解放了嗎
This war is far from over.
戰爭遠沒有結束
Could I have one?
能給我一個嗎
A lemon one... or any of them.
檸檬味的,或是什麼口味都好
Three coppers.
三個銅板
How about a nice fat pigeon?
我用一隻肥鴿跟你換吧
Piss off now. Go on.
滾開,別礙事
Do you have any stale ones from yesterday?
那有沒有昨天剩下的不新鮮的
Or any burnt ones? Piss off!
或者烤焦的 滾遠點
Hey, where's everyone going? What's happening?
大家急着去哪兒,發生什麼事了
They're taking him to the Sept Of Baelor. Who?
金袍子要把他帶去貝勒大聖堂 帶誰
The hand of the king.
首相
Traitor! Coward!
叛徒 懦夫
Baelor.
貝勒
Baelor!
貝勒
Traitor! Traitor!
叛徒叛徒
I am Eddard Stark,
我是臨冬城公爵
Lord of Winterfell
暨國王之手
and Hand of the King.
艾德·史塔克
I come before you to confess my treason
今天我來到這裏,當着天上諸神
in the sight of gods and men.
和地上凡人的面,供認我的叛國罪行
I betrayed the faith of my king
我背叛了我的國王
and the trust of my friend Robert.
我的摯友,勞勃
I swore to proct and defend his children,
我發誓保護他的孩子
but before his blood was cold
然而當他屍骨未寒
I plotted to murder his son...
我便陰謀殺害他的兒子
and seize the throne for myself.
妄圖篡位,自立爲王
Traitor!
叛徒
Let the High Septon
請總主教
and Baelor the Blessed bear witness to what I say:
"受神祝福的 "貝勒,爲我說的話作見證
Joffrey Baratheon
喬佛裏·拜拉席恩
is the one true heir to the Iron Throne,
乃鐵王座惟一的合法繼承人
By the grace of all the gods,
以天上七神之名
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
他是七國統治者
and Protector of the Realm.
暨全境守護者
As we sin,
因爲我們有罪
so do we suffer.
所以我們受苦
This man has confessed his crimes
此人當着天上諸神與地上凡人的面
in sight of gods and men.
坦承其罪行
The gods are just
天上諸神是公正的
but Beloved Baelor taught us
然而 "受神愛護的 "貝勒曾教導我們
they can also be merciful.
他們同時也是慈悲的
What is to be done
國王陛下
with this traitor, your grace?
請問該如何處置這名叛徒呢
My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join the Night's Watch.
我的母親敦請我讓艾德公爵加入守夜人
Stripped of all titles and powers,
褫奪其一切爵位和權力
he would serve the realm in permanent exile.
永久流放長城爲國效力
And my lady Sansa
珊莎小姐
has begged mercy for her father.
也多次爲她父親求情
But they have the soft hearts of women.
但那是她們的婦人之仁
So long as I am your king,
只要我一日爲王
treason shall never go unpunished.
叛國之罪必將嚴懲
Ser Ilyn,
伊林爵士
bring me his head!
給我砍下他的頭
No! Stop!
不,住手
Please! Someone stop him!
求求你們,攔住他
My son, this is madness.
吾兒,這太瘋狂了
Put him down!
按倒他
Don't look! Let me go.
別看 放開我
Let me go! Shut your mouth. Look at me.
放開我 閉嘴,看着我
Look at me! Stop! Daddy!
看着我 住手,爸爸
Stop! No no! Traitor!
住手啊,不要 叛徒
Stop!
住手啊
Stop him, stop!
攔住他,住手啊