當我想起它
When I remember it...
我就記得當時
I remember thinking...
整個格林斯堡 賓夕法尼亞州的人口
...the entire population of Greensburg, Pennsylvania,
是14892
is 14,892.
如果你把它除以一年的天數
If you divide that by the number of days in the year,
應該有41個人生日相同
there should be 41 people with the same birthday every day.
在我這一生中 人口減少了12.6%
In my lifetime, the population has decreased by 12.6%.
很快 又會有12.6%的人離開
Soon, another 12.6% will be gone.
一個接一個
And another.
一個接一個
And another.
最後再有一個
Then another.
直到這裏只剩下我
Until all that's left here is me.
就算沒有你
Me without you.
我也一直在等待的一件事
Me and the one thing I was waiting to find out about.
他們也在等待
They were also waiting.
在這荒無人煙的地方
In the middle of nowhere.
在這個醫生的辦公室裏
In this doctor's office.
早上7:30
At 7:30 in the morning.
20天前 我滿20歲
Twenty days ago,I turned 20.
現在我們都在等着看
Now we were all waiting to see
我們還會過多少個生日
how many more birthdays we'd have.
如果有一個或100個
If there'd be one or 100.
如果有誰能和他們分享的話
If there'd be anyone new to share them with.
我是在格林斯堡度過的每一個生日
I've spent every birthday in Greensburg.
每一天
Every day.
每一分鐘
Every minute.
每一秒
Every second.
當我想起它 我記得
When I remember it,I remember believing
一切應該都是從一個精確的時刻開始
everything begins with one exact moment.
我的最後一個生日
選擇
我命由我
困難
什麼
只要
丹尼爾
Daniel.
丹尼爾
Daniel.
丹尼爾
Daniel.
什麼時候
快樂
你聽到我剛纔說的話了嗎?
Did you hear what I just said?
18歲
纔不管你說啥
You don't care.
你什麼都不知道 真是搗亂
You don't know anything.Everything's fucked up.
和你說話有什麼意義嗎?
What's the point of even talking to you?
你怎麼能這麼說?(生日)
How can you say that?
去年 在我媽受了我爸的影響之後
After, after last year, after how my mom's been acting, after my dad?
-不 -不 不只是
- I don't... - Don't. Just don't.
別說了 我不想落得和他一樣的下場
Don't say I don't want to end up like him?
你不懂
Neither do you.
這是我說過的最真實的話:去你♥媽♥的♥
Here's the truest thing I've ever said: fuck you.
不管怎樣
Whatever.
那你媽媽呢 你和她談過了嗎?
And what about your mom,have you talked to her?
畢業後就沒有了
Not since graduation.
我不是說你不在乎 我不是那個意思
Look, I didn't mean you don't care, I didn't mean it that way.
-我很清楚你是怎麼想的 -是嗎?
- It's pretty clear how you meant it. - Was it?
我餓了
I'm hungry.
什麼?你在說什麼?
What? What are you talking about?
我的目的很明確了 我餓了
That's an example of being clear, "I'm hungry,"
就是這樣 餓了
which is what I am, hungry.
拜託 你這是啥意思
Come on, that doesn't make any sense.
又餓又無聊
And bored.Hungry and bored.
那你想做啥呢?
What do you wanna do, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
去色情商店 現在都已經是合法的
Go to the porn store. I'm legal now.
小賤♥人♥們除了笑嘻的啥都不♥穿♥?
That one where the girls wear nothing but a smile?
不 那是脫衣舞俱樂部
No, that's a strip club.
我說的是在巴諾的旁邊
I was talking more about the ones that flank the Barnes & Noble.
注:巴諾是美國最大的實體書店
我想說的是……
All that I was trying to say is that...
這和你的家庭沒關係
it's got nothing to do with your family.
我只是說 你很快就會離開這裏了
I just meant that you'll be out of here soon.
你要上大學了
You're going to college.
-這只是一所公立學校 -那又怎樣?
- It's only a state school. - So what?
也不遠
Not far away.
總比被困在這裏好
Still better than being stuck here.
你知不知道“快樂山”曾經被稱爲“地獄之城”嗎?
Did you know Mount Pleasant used to be called Hell Town?
真的假的
That's not true.
-真的 -爲什麼?
- It is. - Why?
那是20世紀20年代的事了
Something to do with,this was in the '20s or something.
煤礦工人住在“快樂山”上
Coal miners lived in Mount Pleasant,
而有錢的老闆們卻住在斯考特戴爾的山上
whereas the rich bosses lived in Scottdale, on the hill.
他們應該甩手不幹
They should just go back
把這個該死的地獄鎮重新命名
and rename the whole goddamn area Hell Town.
後來發生什麼事了
抱歉 我覺得更像一頭鯊魚
Sorry about earlier.I was being a sharktopus.
-我覺得海妖更形象 -我不懂那些
- I was gonna say a sea hag. - I don't get it.
鯊魚可以當做寵物
A sharktopus would make a good pet.
海妖是詹妮弗安妮斯頓
Sea hag is Jennifer Aniston.
注:詹妮弗·安妮斯頓是美國歌♥手 兼製片人 導演 監製
我喜歡詹妮弗安妮斯頓 我們是老相識了
I like Jennifer Aniston.We go way back.
我們的關係像氨綸一般結實
We're tight like spandex.
注:氨綸是一種彈性人造纖維 用於腰帶泳衣這類
-別弄撒了 直線吸 -什麼?
- Also, bumps, not lines. - What?
我絕對不像海妖
I definitely wasn't a sea monster.
-這不是可♥卡♥因♥ -是的 你像只海妖
- It's not coke. - A sea hag, and yes you were.
這是很便宜的冰♥毒♥
It's cheap trucker's meth.
說真的 我早就受夠這個地方了
It's just that, for real,I can't stand this place.
至少現在我不用擔心 找一份有牙科保險的工作了
At least now I don't have to worry about finding a job with dental insurance.
我不能就那麼白白死了
I can't end up like these disgusting people.
我不想開着我那輛12歲的車去上班
I don't wanna drive my 12-year-old car to a stupid job.
-我不想再去欺騙我家的死肥婆 -看見那些燈光了嗎?
- I don't want to think about cheating on my fat wife. - See those lights?
我不想幹那份該死的工作 拿着那逼點工資 這樣我就能買♥♥到起另一輛二手垃圾車了
I don't wanna work at my shit job for shit pay so I can afford another used shit car.
莉莎 你看見了嗎?
Lissa, do you see them?
-我♥操♥ -我們該怎麼辦?
- Shit! - What should we do?
丹尼爾 拿好你的電♥話♥
Daniel, take care of the phone.
天哪 真的發生了
I can't believe this is happening.
把手上的灰塵擦掉
Everyone, dust off your hands.
我去他媽的
I'm going to M-I-fucking-T.
我有個主意
I have an idea.
需要我幫什麼忙嗎 警官?
Can I help you, officer?
你在這裏幹啥?
What have you got going on here?
還不確定 先生
Not sure yet... sir.
去隱蔽點地方搞
Take it elsewhere.
再也沒見過阿梅了
-我♥操♥ 他媽的 -操♥你♥大♥爺♥ 死條子
- Fuck it all, fuck. - Fuck you, copper.
還能在活一年嗎
莉莎瑪斯卡?
Lissa Maruska?
哪裏
今天感覺怎麼樣?準備好點菜了嗎?
How are you today? Ready to order?
我當了兩年服務員了
I've been waitressing for about two years.
不到兩年的時間吧
A little under two years.
-我是人力資源經理 -我是廚師也是老闆
- I'm a human resources manager. - I'm a chef and owner.
我教一些家庭消費 我曾經被稱爲家庭經濟學
I teach family consumer science, which used to be known as home economics.
我是個監護人
I am a custodian.
我在縣裏工作 這是一份好工作
I work for the county,which is a good job,
儘管這是個糟糕的轉變
although it's a crappy shift.
我實際上是個全職媽媽
I am actually a stay-at-home mom.
有些日子 覺得說話不像個成年人
Some days you feel like you don't talk to any other adults.
我在賓州當了25年的州警
I spent 25 years as a Pennsylvania state trooper.
我是學校公務員的工會代表
I'm a union rep for public employees in schools,
也就是老師和他們的支助人員
meaning teachers and their support staffs,
比如公共汽車司機 餐廳員工 保管人
such as bus drivers,cafeteria workers, custodians.
最糟糕的就是重複了
Worst part is the repetition.
也許它需要平衡很多東西 比如馬戲團小丑
Maybe it's having to balance multiple things like a circus clown.
不
No.
這就是重複
It's the repetition.
你好嗎?
So, how are you doing?