哦 見鬼
Oh, shit!
媽的
Shit.
麥克斯
Max?
諾瑪
Norma?
片名:亡命30英里
那女孩多大了
This girl is how old?
23歲
23.
啊 哇哦 那即使對傑克來說也太...
Ah wow, that is... even for Jack.
啊 是的 他在洛杉磯
Yeah well, he's in LA.
23歲就算是化石了
23 is like, you know, fossilized.
他那人 你知道的
He's become that guy, you know,
愛好少女的傢伙
the one you see with some teenage girl,
不知道的還以爲是父女
think he's a father with his daughter
直到親嘴或打屁♥股♥
until he like, kisses her on the mouth
別人才懂
or smacks her ass.
然後你不知道是叫家暴機構呢
Then you don't know whether to call Family Services
還是直接叫他混♥蛋♥
or just call him an asshole.
是啊 幹得到23歲妞的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, an asshole who's getting 23-year-old pussy.
這難道就好些嗎?
Is it that much better?
當然 那是每個男人夢寐以求的
Yeah it's something that every man covets.
爲什麼 因爲那會讓你的老二感覺更年輕嗎
Why, because it makes your dick feel less geriatric?
沒錯
That's right.
呃 請問你有什麼種類的龍舌蘭酒
Um, excuse me, what kind of tequila do you have?
蟲酒那種
The one with the worm.
老天
Jesus.
這是大學酒吧 你還想要什麼
It is a college bar, what do you want?
好吧 我要加冰的
Fine, I'll take that on the rocks.
不要蟲子
No worm.
嘿 抱歉
Hi, yes, sorry.
有什麼赤霞珠
What cabernets do you have?
紅色的那種
The red one.
給我來一杯
I will take it.
尷尬
Embarrassing.
不敢相信 我們在這喝過酒
I cannot believe we drank here.
你差點睡過這裏
You practically slept here.
確實
That I did.
記不記得有趣的帽子星期五
Remember Funny Hat Fridays?
當然 我一直演海盜
Ah, I was always the pirate.
是的哦
Oh, you were.
你覺得紙條上寫了什麼
So what do you think the note said?
也許會說 抱歉我鴿了你 抱歉讓你飛
Probably "Sorry I bailed, sorry I made you fly
800英里來參加我的葬禮 還正好趕上拉里
"800 miles to my funeral in the middle of Larry's
正忙着的時節
"fucking busy season."
不 我是說他的妻子
No, I mean about his wife.
人們通常會問是爲什麼還是直接告別呢
Like do people say why or just goodbye?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是 操 我贏了 愛馬克斯
It probably just said "Fuck you, I win, love Max."
不會吧
Oh come on.
祝你能夠完成填字遊戲
Good luck finishing a crossword puzzle.
天吶 是啊
Oh my god, totally.
誰週日還會工作
Who does Sundays in pen?
太要強了
So aggressive.
對了 你媽媽的事我很抱歉
By the way, I'm so sorry about your mom.
但我...
But I...
這就是70歲的老酒鬼
Ah, well, that's what happens when you have
還做了胃旁路手術的下場
a gastric bypass at 70, become a late-life alcoholic.
還以爲我會搶先呢
Thought I'd get a jump on it.
保利會來嗎
Hey, is Paulie coming?
要來
Yeah, apparently.
現在他們決定彌補了
Fuck, now they decide to make up.
客氣點
Oh, be nice.
我總是很客氣的
I am nice, I'm always nice.
我來了 不是嗎
I'm here, aren't I?
我給了你50塊
Um, I gave you a 50.
不 是20
No, it was a 20.
好吧
Cool.
好吧 不用找了
Okay you keep the change.
什麼時候上車呢
All righty, so when do we board the fun bus?
開什麼玩笑
Are you kidding me?
抱歉 我應該
Excuse me, should I...?
去吧你們這些棕狗 趕緊向前跑
Go you Maple dogs, take it down the line
-搖着小尾巴 -嘿 貝西
- With the tails a-flying - Hey! Bessy!
我會及時趕上你們
We will beat you just in time to
還能喝一杯
Boom, have a drink, have a drink, drink, drink
來抱抱 來抱抱
Hug it up, hug it up.
我也要
Hey, oh me too!
天哪 胃都擠爆了
Oh my god it fell all out.
抱歉 我嘴裏味道太重了
Sorry, I can taste my teeth.
是飛機上的蝴蝶脆餅和招牌紅酒
Mmm, it's airplane pretzels and house red,
還有四個小時循環的空氣
and the recycled air, and the breathing other people's farts
還有別人的屁
for four hours.
哈哈 肯尼迪機場嗎
Haha, for JFK?
是的 兩個在跑道上 兩個在空中
Yeah, two on the runway, two in the air.
也沒那麼糟
It wasn't that bad.
哦 你在頭等艙
Oh, you were in first class.
人們在頭等艙放屁
Well, people fart in first class.
所以你最近怎麼樣
So how are you?
哦 好久不見了
Oh, it's been like a really long time.
你的婚禮
Your wedding.
不是
No.
不 不 那個冬天在紐約
No, no, there was that winter in New York.
哦天吶 那就像是
Oh god, that was like...
很久以前的事了
Years... ago.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我一直都想 你現在有孩子了
And I've been meaning to... and you have kids now,
哦我的天 太可愛了
oh my god, so cute.
你貼了那麼多好看的照片
You post all those great pictures.
是的 謝謝
Yeah, thanks.
謝謝你的花
And thank you for the flowers.
很遺憾你不能去參加我的嬰兒洗禮派對
It's too bad you couldn't make it to either baby shower.
啊我有生活和工作離開小鎮是不可能的
It was like, impossible to leave town
一直都太瘋狂了
with like life stuff and work, it's been insane.
在過去的六年裏都這樣嗎?
For the last six years?
我要一杯白葡萄酒
I'll have a white wine.
那麼 郊外生活怎麼樣呢
So, suburban life, how's that?
很棒 我們能努力適應
Very good, we're managing.
努力 聽起來讓人充滿希望
Managing, sounds promising.
查德怎麼樣
How's your man Chad?
-是布拉德
-Brad.
布拉德
Brad.
他怎麼樣 呃
So what is it like, uh,
踢足球 六點喫晚飯?
the playdate soccer practices, dinners at six?
事實上我很享受這些
Actually I enjoy it.
這是我做過的最重要的工作
It's the most important job I've ever had.
很好,因爲沒有什麼
Good, 'cause nothing's as important
比康涅狄格的有四間臥室的皇宮更重要的了
like a four bedroom Tudor in Connecticut.
比穿斗篷得皰疹好多了
Better than herpes on a Grateful Dead poncho.
總之
? Anyway ?
那件斗篷是在阿巴拉契亞山脈手工縫製的
That poncho was handcrafted in the fucking Appalachians.
所以 伊萊恩 工作怎麼樣
So, how's the job, Elaine?
如果我不想在早上9點15分自殺
Oh, be awesome if I don't wanna kill myself
那就太好了
by 9:15 in the morning.
我又沒讓你得皰疹
And I didn't give you herpes.
但有人做了
Well somebody did.
卡
And, cut!
西爾維婭
Sylvia, hi.
我只是開個玩笑 光線太差了
I'm just kidding, the lighting was terrible.
哦 你這個可憐的傢伙 我很抱歉
Oh, you poor thing, I am so sorry.
哦 我剛纔說的話不是那個意思
Oh, and I did not mean that thing I just said.
麥克斯的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about Max.
但我記得那件斗篷
電影精選列表