你要來錢嗎
You want to put some money on it?
我告訴你 我弟可以跑得更快
I'm telling you, my brother can run faster
比你們所有人都快
than all you guys.
他還太小
He's so little.
行 五美元 走
All right, five bucks. Let's go.
嘿 德魯 過來
Hey, Drew, come over here!
各就各位 預備 跑
Ready, set, go!
耶 德魯
Yeah, Drew.
-幹得漂亮 去吧 -謝謝
Nice job, there you go.
好了 大家快把錢給我吧
All right, you guys all need to pay up.
不 不 不 他作弊了
No, no, no. He cheated.
媽
Mom?
媽
Mom?
爸怎麼了
What's wrong with dad?
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
幹得漂亮 再來兩圈
Good work, and then two more!
你說過跑四圈就好了的
You said four and we're done.
我的意思是六圈
I meant six.
還是說你要八圈
Or did you want eight?
又抱怨啦 雅各布斯
Complaining again, Jacobs?
每天都是這樣的 混♥蛋♥
It's the same thing every day, asshole.
你想來個十二圈
You want to go for 12?
對 好啊 我跑十二圈
Yeah, sure, I'll go for 12.
我們可能要輸給懷特豪爾了
We may lose Whitehall.
哦 我輸了嗎
Oh, I'm the loser?
不 我覺得你纔是輸家
No, I think you're the loser,
不像你哥
not like your brother.
-你說什麼 -嘿
What'd you say? Hey!
夠了
Enough!
搞什麼鬼 你自個跑圈去吧
The hell with this. You run the laps yourself.
這兒沒你事兒了
You're done here.
讓輸的人走
Let the loser go.
嘿 嘿 德魯 德魯
Hey. Hey, Drew! Drew!
埃裏克就是犯渾
Eric's just being an ass.
回來
Come back.
拜託
Come on.
麗薩 回來 我們不需要他
Lisa! Come on back. We don't need him.
拜託
Come on!
我受夠了
I'm done with this.
來吧 告訴我我錯過什麼了
Go on, tell me what I missed.
還是和過去一樣的
Same old thing.
懷特豪爾的步子太大了
Whitehall's strides are too long,
他需要腳尖後蹬起跨
he needs to get up on his toes,
而那女孩後腳跟着地在跑
and that girl runs on her heels.
所以你放那雅各布斯走了 哈
So you let that Jacobs kid go, huh?
-最近咋樣 哥們兒 -最近咋樣 哥們兒
What's up, man? What's up, man?
德魯
Drew.
我需要你明天去伊萊那裏拿點兒東西
I'm gonna need you to pick something up from Eli tomorrow.
你幹嘛不自個兒開車去拿
Why don't you get in the car and do it yourself?
你知道爲什麼
You know why.
一個假釋犯不能這樣上路的
A parolee can't be driving on these runs.
小心着點兒
Watch out.
媽媽的工資不夠拿來抵押的
Mom's salary doesn't cover the mortgage.
你需要把重心往家裏放一放
You're gonna have to start pulling your weight around here.
而且我現在不想見伊萊
And I don't want to see Eli right now.
你沒錢 對吧
You don't have the money, do you?
嗯 你知道的
Hmm. You know...
這真♥他♥媽♥難喫
These are terrible.
額 嗯 實在是沒法喫
Ugh. Mm-mm. Can't do it.
哦 天哪 我真沒法兒喫這個
Oh, God. I can't eat it.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
怎麼還不睡覺
Why don't you go to bed?
你該動身了 走吧
It's time for you to get moving. Let's go.
你知道那是不可能的
You know that's impossible.
我試了 很多次
I've tried it... Many times.
好了 走吧 芭蕾舞演員
Come on, let's go, ballerina.
伊萊會給你個包 行嗎
So Eli's got a bag for you, all right?
我該怎麼說關於錢的事兒
What should I say about the money?
就告訴他我今天來不了
Just tell him I couldn't get down there today.
嘿 別搞太久
Hey, don't be too long.
我還有別的事兒要找你
I got something else for you.
嘿 查克 我來找伊萊的
Hey, Chuck. I'm here to see Eli.
費拉舍
Flash.
什麼鬼 最近咋樣
Want the shit? What's up, man?
你已經養成習慣了
You're making a habit out of this.
這現在只是你的日常訓練而已
It's just part of your workout routine now.
他從萊尼爾谷跑過來的 查克
He runs all the way here from rainier valley, Chuck.
你給我帶錢來了
You got some money for me?
我只是來給韋斯取東西的
I'm just making a pick-up for Wes.
韋斯
Wes.
我聽過那個名字
That name sounds familiar to me.
我想我大概認識那個人
I feel like I know the guy.
可是他不會再來這了
He never comes around here anymore, though.
查克 他一定恨透我們了
I think he must be mad at us, Chuck.
不是那樣的 夥計
It's not like that, man.
-不是那樣嗎 -他可是個大忙人
Not like that? He's busy.
不是你想的那樣 他只是叫我來拿點東西
It's not what you think. He asked me to make the pick-up...
他很忙嗎 忙的是我
he's busy?! I'm busy!
我希望自己在說瞎話 但是我們都知道的
I hope I'm wrong, but I think we both know
爲什麼他不來這
why he's not coming around here.
你知道什麼是我一直不習慣的
You know what I can't get used to?
就是別人替我做決定
People making decisions for me.
你哥哥決定誰什麼時候到哪兒去拿什麼東西
Your brother's deciding who picks up what, when and where?
德魯 我不想看見你那讓人討厭的臉
I don't want to see your goddamn face here, Drew.
我不想看見你
I don't want to see your face.
把這點告訴你哥哥
Tell your brother that.
-你懂我意思 -是的
You understand me? Yeah.
去吧 查克會幫你分裝好的
Go on. Chuck will sort you out.
留心點你拿的東西
Be careful with that.
嗨 雅各布斯
Hey, Jacobs!
你是從碼頭一路跑過來的嗎
You ran all the way from the docks?
一樣的夾子嗎
Same clip?
是又怎樣
Yeah, so?
那可是五分鐘的路程
That's about a five-minute mile.
那是你的書包嗎
That your school bag?
伊萊也不想我再跑步了
Eli doesn't want me making runs anymore.
他說他想見你
He says he wants to see you.
你知道的 他真的應該一直幹殺殺魚那樣的活兒
You know, he should really stick to gutting fish.
但是不要擔心我
Don't worry about me, though.
我是個成人了
I'm a big boy.
一個成年人可以爲自己跑跑腿了
A big boy can run his errands himself.
你總是這麼說
You keep running your mouth like that,
我哪裏讓你生氣了
see where it gets you.
你讓雅各布斯那孩子走了
You letting that Jacobs kid go...
那是蠢貨的行徑
that was a bonehead move.
我都是學你的 科爾曼
I learned all my moves from you, Coleman.
德魯 麗莎
Drew, Lisa...
能分享一下 你們在我課堂上的發現嗎
Would you like to share your findings with the rest of the class?
這是個有陷阱的題目
It's a trick question.
應該把 X-4 而不是6放到公式裏
It's x -4, not 6 like you put in the formula.
回答正確
That's right.
真是我哥們
My dude!
閉嘴 小花生
Shut up, peanut.
那是什麼
What was that?
那個嗎 很簡單的
That? That was easy.
那個很簡單嗎 是的
That was easy? Oh, okay.
-哇哦 -抱歉讓一下
Wow. Excuse me.
我就想不出來那個
My head doesn't work like that.
嗯 我得去練樂曲了
Um, I gotta go to track practice.