絕命47小時
♪ 你在找我 我明白 ♪
♪ You're looking for me, I see ♪
♪ 朝我這邊來 ♪
♪ Come in my direction ♪
♪ 我能依靠的 ♪
♪ All I can live by ♪
♪ 都是你給我的 ♪
♪ Is what you've got to give me ♪
♪ 我的心受不了 ♪
♪ Oh my heart can't take it ♪
♪ 是你永遠做不到的 ♪
♪ Is what you're never making ♪
我的新男友
除非你哪天指控他強♥奸♥你了 #蕩♥婦♥
第三漢普頓
快 快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
你的手♥機♥ 我需要你的手♥機♥
Your phone, I need your phone!
把你的手♥機♥拿出來
Get your phone!
拿出你的手♥機♥
Hey, get your phone!
我要你的手♥機♥
Hey, I need your phone!
女士 我要你的手♥機♥
Ma'am, I need your phone, hey!
我要你的手♥機♥ 拿出你的手♥機♥
I need your phone. Get your phone.
快啊 小姐 快點
Come on, lady, let's go!
蘿絲
Rose!
能幫我個忙嗎
Give me a hand with this?
天哪嚕 我今天差點被車撞死
天吶 差點被車撞死
Holy shit, almost carjacked.
小心
Watch out!
操
Fuck!
別站在大馬路中間 蘿絲
Get out of the street, Rose.
你剛剛差點就被撞死了
You could have been killed.
達拉斯 暴雨
我可以帶你去
Hey, I can take you.
媽 連1.5公里都不到呢
Mom, it's less than a mile.
可是 天氣預報說今天可能會下暴雨
Well, weather said it might storm.
反正我看這天氣是陽光明媚的
Looks pretty nice out to me.
好吧
Okay.
注意安全 好嗎
Be safe, okay?
我愛你
I love you.
我也愛你
I love you too.
我今晚就回來
I'll be back tonight.
好的
Okay.
對不起
Sorry.
好吧 那麼 歡迎
Well, I guess welcome.
坐吧
Sit.
你聽說了嗎
Did you hear that Harden
哈登損失了他們的籃球明星選手
lost their star basketball player?
他被車撞了 當場死亡
He was hit by a car, he died right there.
說不定我們今年終於能贏一場了
Maybe we'll actually win this year.
還太早
Too soon.
你剛搬過來 對吧
Hey, you just moved here, right?
太平洋2626號♥
2626 Pacific?
你是開寶馬迷你的那個嗎
Mini-Cooper?
抱歉 我那天真的奇奇怪怪
Yeah sorry, that was a really weird day.
健康課 我也是 一起吧
Health, me too, come on!
-蕩♥婦♥ -蕩♥婦♥
- Slut! - Slut!
這不像是220教室
This doesn't look like Room 220.
放鬆 沒事
Relax, you're fine.
今天是我第一天來 所以我覺得我還是
It's my first day so I feel like I should just...
真沒事 戴利教練
Really, it's Coach Daly.
他丫的根本不在乎
He doesn't give a fuck.
而且他很喜歡我
Plus he likes me, a lot.
那就說吧 你有什麼故事
So spill it. What's your story?
我真的沒有故事
I don't really have a story.
依國家法律禁止吸菸
在禁菸區吸菸
最高罰款$200
是嗎 在上了半個學年後突然轉走
Right, because moving halfway
沒有什麼見不得人的原因嗎
through the year isn't shady as fuck.
有什麼見不得人
How is that shady?
我是說大多數家庭都會等
Well, I mean most families wait.
讓你讀完整個學年再轉
Let you finish out the school year.
除非你在逃避什麼
Unless you're running from something.
只是因爲我爸爸的工作
It's just my Dad's job.
他被調到這裏 所以我們搬走了
He got transferred here so we moved.
你從哪裏搬來的
Where'd you move from?
班戈 緬因州班戈
Bangor, Bangor, Maine.
天吶 可別讓這邊的禽獸們
Jesus Christ, don't let the animals
知道這事
around here find that out.
爲什麼
Why not?
班戈的英文Bangor諧音Bang-her 指做♥愛♥時撞上女性的G點使其嬌吟
你這副身子能經得住幾下深入淺出
How many variations of Bang-her
你腦子裏有多少種愛稱能被你媚叫出來
and your name can you handle?
操
Oh fuck!
你不會要去撿吧
You're not gonna go in there and get that are you?
這是我的幸運筆
It's my lucky pen.
我從六年級開始就一直用它考試
I've used it for like every test since sixth grade.
噁心
Gross.
是啊 我用它還從來沒得過比A低的成績
Yeah, well I've never gotten less than an A with it.
真噁心
Really gross.
你們倆不上課有什麼原因嗎
Is there a reason you two aren't in class?
蘿絲來例假了
Rose got her period.
如果她和你一樣的話 那她應該高興纔對
She should be happy if she's anything like you.
史上最恐怖的電影
Scariest movie ever.
小雜種
Mother fucker.
那是啦啦隊長萊拉·拉爾森嗎
Is that Lila Larson, the cheerleader?
啦啦隊婊♥子♥更形象
More like cheer-cunt.
或者婊♥子♥隊長
Or is it cunt-leader?
誰和她在一起 是
Who's with her, is that...?
-誰也不是 -他是我們學校的嗎
- No one, no one. - Does he go to our school?
我們去喫點零食吧
Just, let's get some snacks.
呦 生物課同學 你們怎麼樣啊
Hey, Biology class, what's up?
嗨
Hi.
你們喜歡剛剛看的那部電影嗎
Do you like your movie?
當然 是個精神錯亂的殺手
Yeah, it's a deranged killer
住在森林裏還有戀母情結
in the woods with a Mom complex.
我是說 誰會不喜歡呢
I mean, what's not to like?
是吧 可經典了
I know right, it's classic.
棒 我們要兩個大爆米花
Great, so we're gonna take two large popcorns,
一套飲料和一些奶味巧克力豆
a set of drinks, and some Milk duds please.
招募 特許經營
你們在招人嗎
Are you guys hiring?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, yeah, I guess we are.
你在找工作嗎
Are you looking for a job?
我媽媽想讓我找個
My Mom just wants me to get one.
太棒了
That is awesome.
我可以罩着你
I can totally hook you up.
太棒了 我也在找工作
That is awesome, I'm actually looking for a job too
所以你可以把我們倆都罩着
so you can hook both of us up.
你看起來很開心啊
You look so happy?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
你穿粉紅色很好看 應該經常穿
You look so good in pink, you should wear it more often.
你找到電影了嗎
Did you find a movie yet or not?
不 我感覺恐怖電影
No, I feel like horror movies
已經不可怕了
aren't really scary anymore.
你想體驗一把真正的恐懼嗎
Oh, you wanna be scared?
怎麼 你要買♥♥個占卜板什麼的嗎
What, are you gonna get a Ouija board or something?
不 我是八歲小孩嗎
No, what am I, eight?
來 電腦給我
Here, give me this.
我們來看看 這對你來說夠不夠嚇人
Let's see if this is scary enough for you.
毛骨悚然意大利麪集錦
蜘蛛網
我找到了這個遊戲 47 你聽說過嗎
Okay, I found this game, 47, have you heard of it?
是一個召喚遊戲
It's a summoning game.
沒玩過 是什麼
No, I haven't, what is it?
上面說這是一個雙人遊戲
It says it's a two-player game
就做一個奇怪的儀式
where you do this weird ritual
然後在手♥機♥上設置一個定時10秒拍照
and then set a photo timer on your phone for 10 seconds.
所以我們要用手♥機♥召喚亡靈
So we're summoning the dead from our phones?
真·死機
The iDead!
我也不知道 電視 鏡子
I don't know, TVs, mirrors,
爲什麼不能是手♥機♥呢