所有人趴下 趴在地上 趴在地上
Everyone down! Down on the floor! Down on the ground!
照我說的做 就不會有人受傷
Just listen to me and no one will get hurt.
-鎖門 鎖上 -不要...
-Lock the door. Lock it! -Don't...
不 不 不 求求你 求你 不要
No, no, no, no, please! Please, don't!
7分鐘
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 懶蟲
Wake up, sleepyhead.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
嘿 你還好嗎
Hey. are you okay?
我很好啊 怎麼了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know. It's just...
過去那幾天裏 你看起來...
these past couple days, you just seem...
有點不一樣
different.
我沒事
I'm okay.
聽着 我們會有辦法的
Look, we're gonna make this work.
我們先站起來 然後離開這個鎮子
We're gonna get on our feet, we're gonna get out of this town.
永不回頭 永不
We're never gonna look back, ever.
以前這整個縣都是印第安人
This whole county was Indians.
極目望去 全都是開闊的原野
It was just open land as far as the eye could see.
你知道移♥民♥們怎麼接管這裏的嗎
You know how the settlers took over?
我聽說他們是打牌贏的
I heard they won it in a poker game.
-我可不是在說笑 -好吧 他們有上等的火♥藥♥
-I'm serious here. -Okay, they had superior firepower.
不 比這還複雜
Nope, more complicated than that.
他們不可能直接到那去 然後就用槍一通亂射
They couldn't just go in there guns blazing.
他們的數量實在太多了
They were hopelessly outnumbered.
但他們是挑撥各個部落 讓他們起內訌
What they did was they pitted the tribes against each other
然後他們就煽動了一整場 血腥的印第安戰爭
and they stirred up a whole bloody Indian war.
等到塵埃落定
And after the dust settled
衆部落就要彼此被清除的時候
and the tribes had just about wiped each other out,
那些老將軍跳着華爾茲就來了
those old generals just waltzed in
並把這從他們手中奪了過來
and took it for themselves.
至少他們保留了賭場
At least they got to keep the casinos.
我是想告訴你 這裏從那以後 就被詛咒了
I'm telling you, been cursed ever since.
-詛咒 -不 我沒有被詛咒
-Cursed? -No, I'm not cursed.
你才被詛咒了
You're cursed.
你們準備好了嗎
You guys ready?
是的
Yeah.
你還好嗎
You okay?
好
Yeah.
通常我是那個神經過敏的人
Usually I'm the jittery one.
好吧 咱們行的 把面具戴上
All right, we got this. Get your game face on.
-所有人趴下 -天吶
-Everyone down! -Oh, God!
趴在地上
Down on the floor!
趴在地上
Down on the ground!
照我說的做就不會有人受傷
Just listen to me and no one will get hurt.
照我們說的做 這樣你就有機會 去搶劫別的人了
Just do as we say and you can get back to robbing everybody else.
明白嗎
You got it?
不 不 不 求求你 拜託 不要
No, no, no, please! Please, don't.
-求求你 不要 -鎖門
-Wo Please, don't. -Lock the door.
我去鎖
I got it.
他媽的那邊在幹什麼
What the fuck was that?
沒事 你不會有事的
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
沒人會受傷
No one's gonna get hurt.
把你的手♥機♥拿出來 你有手♥機♥嗎
Get your cell phone out now. You got a cell phone?
-對 給 給 -你呢
-Yeah, here, here. -What about you?
-在包裏 -呃 在包裏
-Wo In the purse. -Huh? The purse?
-好 他媽的 -求求你 不要
-Great. Fucking Jesus. -Wo Please, don't.
求你 放了我們吧 放了我們
Please, just let us go. Just let us go.
-你呢 老奶奶 -給
-How about you, Granny? -Here.
放了我們 求求你們 放我們走吧
Wo Please just let... please, just let us go!
-嘿 -天吶
-Hey! -Jesus Christ.
嘿 嘿 你♥他♥媽♥的在跟她說什麼
Hey, hey! What the fuck are you talking to her for?
-到那邊的角落裏去 -嘿
-Get over there in the corner! -Hey!
你們倆趕緊的
You two hurry up!
嘿 快點 快 快 走 走 走 走 走
Hey, hurry up, now, now! Move, move, move, move, move!
停下
Stop right there!
山姆
Sam?
山姆
好 準備 開球
All right! Set! Hut!
3年前
瀑布隊 今晚一起戰鬥吧
Cascade, let's fight tonight!
打敗這些"老鷹" 瀑布
Beat those Eagles down right! Cascade!
去 去
Go, go!
來吧 加油
Come on, let's go!
好 聽着 有前鋒 32號♥ 戴伊
All right, here we go. "Right F-32 Dye."
不 聽着"10-43行動"
No, listen up. "10-43 Action."
山姆 這有什麼意義 我們的得分只有14 夥計
Sam, what's the point? We're down by 14, man.
-比賽結束了 -我們不會倒下
-The game's over. -We're not gonna lie down.
我們要打完這場比賽 加油
We're gonna finish this! Come on!
我和你一起
I'm with you.
-數到一 準備好了嗎 -突破
-On one. Ready? -Break!
看着你的邊鋒
Watch your linemen.
加油
Come on!
哇
Whoo!
就緒 開球
Set! Hut!
客場
主場
對於一個剛剛落敗的人來說 你看起來已經很棒了
You look pretty good for a guy who just got his ass kicked.
是嗎
Oh, really?
怎麼了
What?
我只是想記住你這個模樣
I just want to remember you like this.
就像你現在的樣子
Just like the way you are right now.
在你帶着一大筆的獎學金
Before you go off to your big fancy college...
去你的夢想大學之前
...with a big fancy scholarship.
球迷們尖叫着...
The fans are gonna be screaming and...
所有那些女孩們
all the girls.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
這是永遠不會改變的
And that's never gonna change.
3年後
凱特 你真美
Kate, you look beautiful.
你剛剛已經說過一遍了
You're just saying that.
嘿
Hey.
抱一下
Come here.
我真希望我能照顧你
I just want to be able to take care of you.
我自己可以照顧我自己啊
Well, I can take care of myself.
不 我是說 真正地照顧你
No, I mean really take care of you.
我們以前有過很多計劃 你知道嗎
We used to have plans, you know?
我知道
I know.
他們都會實現的
They're all gonna happen.
一切都會好轉的
Everything's gonna turn around.
只是需要花比我們想像中更長的時間
It's just gonna take a little more time than we thought.
僅此而已
That's all.
-我得走了 -好
-Gotta go. -Okay.
嘿
Hey.
-上班別遲到了 -不會的
-Don't be late for work. -I won't.
回見
See you.
聽着 聽着 我明白 好嗎 你想"努力工作
Look, look, I get it, all right?
過誠信人生 像爸爸這樣"
make an honest living, do it the way Dad did."
但讓我告訴你 孩子 以防萬一你沒有注意到
But let me tell you something, in case you haven't noticed.
整個"美國夢" 那...那艘船已經出航了
That whole "American dream"? That... that ship has sailed.
世界已經不再是原來的樣子了
The world doesn't work like that anymore.
你想看着我去買♥♥白粉
You wanna see me selling dope?
這不關毒品的事 而是關於我們 關於家庭
It's not about drugs, it's about us. It's family.
你是我弟弟 我現在在幫你
You're my little brother and I'm trying to help you out.
我知道你現在水深火熱的
I know you're in a tight spot right now.
你全都知道了
You've got it all figured out.
希望他不會給你提什麼建議
Hope he doesn't think he's giving you advice out here.
-你好嗎 安妮 -還湊合
-How's it going, Annie? -Oh, it's going.
她需要小睡一下 噢 賈斯蒂斯
She needs to take a nap. Oh, Justice.
困了吧 我知道
So sleepy, I know.
山姆 我不是要對你說 聽我的
Sam, I'm not just telling you this to hear myself talk.
這對我們倆來說 可能都是好事
This could be a good thing for both of us.
是啊 我還是走吧
Yeah. I better go.