加把勁
Come on, put some effort in!
快點 小子
Come on, son!
直擊面部
Right in the kisser!
繼續 就是這樣 小子
Keep moving. That's it, son.
手抬起來 小夥子
Get your hands up, lad!
快點 左右 左右
Come on. Left, right, left, right!
就是這樣 加油
That's it! Come on!
就是這樣 靠近點 胡克
That's it! Into him, Hook!
他媽的 繼續啊 控制好攻擊
Keep fucking going! Controlled aggression.
就是這樣 繼續 一 二 一 二
That's it, keep throwing. One, two. One, two.
小子們 繼續打 很好
Lads, keep throwing. Good work.
迎擊並反擊
Take it and give it back.
就是這樣 繼續 非常好
That's it, keep going. Lovely.
好了 時間到
All right, time!
我說時間到 快他媽的把他們分開
I said, time! Fucking break 'em!
很好 小子們
Good lads.
你們都做得 很好
You'll do for me, boys.
歸隊 下一組
Back in line. Next.
下一組
Next.
歡迎入團
Welcome to the regiment.
注意你們的節奏
Watch your footing, boys.
分散一點 分散一點
Open it up a bit. Open it up a bit.
加油 跟上我
Come on, stay with me.
跟上我
Stay with me.
穩住
Steady.
小心
Watch it.
繼續跑
Keep moving.
快他媽起來
Get back to your fucking feet!
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
左右 左右 左右
Left, right, left, right, left, right.
別害怕水
Do not be afraid of the water.
大膽穿過去 大膽穿過去
Plough through it. Plough through it.
振作起來 湯普森
Pull yourself up, Thompson.
頭放低
Keep that head down.
很好 繼續 胡克 做得很好 孩子
Nice one. Come on, Hook. Good work, son.
就是這樣
That's it.
起來
Pull yourself...
快點 胡克
Come on, then, Hook.
幫他一把 湯普森
Help him out, Thompson.
幫他一下 湯普森 快點 把他拉起來
Help him out, Thompson. Come on, drag him.
上牆 快
Up the wall, go!
繼續 爬上去
Go on, get up there!
快點 背靠牆 把他抬上去
Come on, get your back against the wall. Get him up there.
快點 別墨跡了
Come on, stop messing around.
快 抬起來 把他拉起來
Go on, get him up. Drag him up.
就是這樣 互幫互助 就是這樣
Go on, that's it, help each other. Help each other! That's it.
-加油 湯普森 -你們都把命交給了對方
-Come on, Thommo. -Your lives are in each other's hands.
注意團隊合作 孩子們 團隊合作
Teamwork, boys. Teamwork.
做得好 孩子們 抓住他的腿
Well done, guys. Get his knees up.
快點 繼續走
Go on, keep moving!
繼續前進
Keep it going! Keep it going!
你在幹嘛 別管他
What are you doing? Leave him!
完成目標後 你可以派一個醫療兵來幫他
You can send a medic back when you reach your objective.
在害死所有人之前 快點給我歸隊
Now get back in formation before you get everybody killed!
別睡了 快起來穿衣服
Hands off cocks and pull on socks!
快點 歸隊
Come on, get fell in!
排排站好 注意了
Platoon... Platoon, 'shun!
因爲貝爾法斯特那裏的形勢 正在不斷的惡化
Because of the deteriorating security situation in Belfast,
你的團將被緊急派遣過去
your regiment is now being deployed there on an emergency basis.
有問題嗎
Any questions?
-我們不去德國了嗎 -你們將去貝爾法斯特
-We're not going to Germany? -You're going to Belfast.
我猜你們都知道貝爾法斯特在哪吧
I take it you all know where Belfast is?
英國的北愛爾蘭
Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom.
就在這裏
Here.
你們不會離開這個國家
You are not leaving this country.
你怎麼了
What's up wi' you?
來吧 戴倫 孩子 趁熱喫吧
Come on, Darren, our kid, eat your food before it gets cold, mate.
嘿 聽着
'Ey up, listen...
不用擔心我 好嗎
I don't want you worried about me, OK?
我會沒事的 我答應你
I'll be fine. I promise you.
快喫吧
Now, come on, eat up.
我甚至不會出國 所以你不用擔心
I'm not even leaving the country, so you've got nothing to worry about.
-有女朋友嗎 -沒有
-Got a girlfriend? -No.
沒有嗎
No?
讓我看看你的牙
Let me see your teeth.
騙子
You liar!
哇 嘿
Wa-hey-hey!
繼續 繼續
Go on, then! Go on!
好了 我會回來的 好嗎
Right, I'll be back soon, OK?
-好的 -好嗎
-Yeah. -Yeah?
抱抱
Hug.
-所有的孩子必須下午5點前回來 -快去吧
-All children must be back by five pm. -Go on.
你們所有人都應該記住 胡克
You of all people should remember that, Hook.
迷失1971
下車 歡迎來到愛爾蘭
Offload. Welcome to Ireland.
下車 拿着槍在這排隊
Come down. I want you lining up with your gun over there.
快點 然後上樓
Quickly, and up the stairs.
動作快點
Come on, move.
快 快 快
Move, move, move.
就是這樣一列縱隊
That's right, single file.
列縱隊 把槍放下
Single file. Drop your gun off.
好了 這裏就是你們喫飯睡覺的地方
Right, this is where you eat and sleep.
我等會兒再告訴你們拉屎的地方
I'll show you where you shit in a minute.
你們爲什麼看起來笨頭笨腦的
Why you look so gormless?
你以爲會是五星級酒店嗎
Were you expecting the fucking Ritz?
把你的裝備放好
Get your kit squared away.
自己去燒水
Get a fucking brew on.
你們不是在補給站
You're not at the depot now, boys.
現在必須自己照顧好自己
You've got to look after yourselves.
還有別擔心
And don't worry,
如果愛爾蘭佬殺了你就不用待在這了
you'll only be staying here till one of the Paddies shoots you anyway.
快點 打點好自己 快點 站好 兄弟們
Come on, hurry up and organise yourselves. Hurry up and come inside, man!
立正
Attention!
稍息
At ease.
我是阿米蒂奇中尉 你們的排長
I'm Lieutenant Armitage, your platoon commander.
我
I um...
我只是想看看新兵們
I just wanted to meet the new boys.
我自己其實也算是個新兵
I'm a bit of a new boy myself, actually.
我很期待在接下來的日子裏和你們共處
Well, looking forward to getting to know you all over the next couple of days.
總之 大家好
Anyway, hello.
好了 解散
Well, carry on.
你們都聽見了 解散
You heard what the man said. Carry on.
睡不着嗎
You can't sleep?
謝謝
Ta.
-他們是誰 -軍事反應部隊 是臥底
-Who are they? -MRF, undercover guys.
和我們無關
Nothing to do with us.
注意了 這是最基本也是最重要的信息
Pay attention. Now, this is basic information but very necessary.
大致講一下
Roughly, very roughly,
這座城市分爲兩派
you can divide the city
東邊是忠誠的新教♥徒♥ 橙色的標記
between the Protestant Loyalist east, here in orange,
是友軍
friendly.
還有西邊的天主教♥徒♥ 綠色的標記
And the Catholic Nationalist west in green,
是敵軍
hostile.
雙方都有準軍事部隊 並且都很想打敗對方
Both communities have paramilitary factions itching to get at each other.
你們必須知道共和黨的行動
You need to be aware that within the Republican movement
造成局勢分♥裂♥成 一方是以往的愛爾蘭共和軍
we're seeing a split between the older official IRA elements
一方是新生的激進巷戰人羣
and the younger more radical street-fighting element,
"臨時政♥府♥"