仍然有一些關鍵的州市
There's still some key states
我們需要繼續關注
that we need to keep our eyes on.
密歇根州 喬治亞州 內華達州 愛荷華州
There's Michigan, Georgia, Nevada, Iowa.
這些州都沒有被調用
None of these states have been called.
此時此刻 唐納德·特朗普預計將贏得北卡羅萊納州的大選
...at this hour, Donald Trump is projected to win North Carolina.
這是一個可靠的共和黨州
This is a reliably Republican state,
除了2008年
with the exception of 2008,
當州投票給了奧巴馬...
when the state voted for Obama.
我們有權利加入到其中
We just know that we deserve to be in there,
而不是坐在這
and not sitting out here.
嘿 你們知道爲什麼我的外號♥叫石頭嗎?
Hey, yo, listen. Y'all know why my nickname is Rock?
因爲你們可以一直依靠我
'Cause you can always lean on me.
什麼?
What?
哦 見鬼 聽着 聽着
Oh, shit. Listen, listen.
我們要喝個大醉 我們是這來玩的
We're gonna get drunk, we're here to have a good time.
知道我在說什麼嗎?
You know what I'm sayin'?
你們知道最爛的ins帳號♥是哪個嗎?
Listen, listen, what's the worst Instagram account out there?
誰?
Who?
最好玩的帳號♥又是哪一個?
What's the funniest?
你們都該看一看
I think that's 'cause y'all need to see it.
我有世界上最好的ins帳號♥
I got the best Instagram account in the world.
他就像塊奠基石
He's like a cornerstone.
是的 我就是奠基石
Yeah, I'm a cornerstone.
嘿 夥計 你們點喫的了嗎?
Hey man, y'all ordering food or what?
你餓了嗎?
You hungry?
-你要喫東西嗎? -如果你想喫東西的話
- You orderin' food? - If you wanna eat.
-你想喫什麼? -她們餓了嗎?
- What you wanna eat? - Are they hungry?
夥計 別擔心她們
Man, don't worry about them.
今天又是她們的沙拉日嗎? 她需要一杯可樂
They in their salad days? She needs a Coke.
這些可是洛杉磯姑娘 拜託 夥計 你知道的
These LA girls, come on, man. You already know.
-她得喝杯可樂 -很冷
- She need a Coke. - It's very cold.
她很溫暖啊
She's warm!
我是你的善良老大哥
Here, I got a warm heart.
我可以把外套給你一直穿到門口
I can give you my coat up until the door.
然後我再穿上
Then I'm gettin' my coat back.
我是你的善良老大哥
I got a warm heart.
我可以把外套借給你一直穿到門口
I give you the coat up until the door,
-然後再還我 -嘿 嘿
- then I'm gettin' my coat back. - Hey, hey.
去和他談談 去和他談談 看看這個
Go talk to him. Go talk to him. Check this out.
你真把你外套借給她?
You-you about give up your coat, for real?
你現在幹什麼 扮演白馬王子嗎?
What are you, like, Prince Charming now?
你猜怎麼着?你猜怎麼着?記得要還回來
Guess what? Guess what? I'm gonna get it back.
-真是胡扯 -轉過去
- This is some bullshit. - Turn around.
不 不
No, no.
-哦 見鬼 石頭 -不
- Oh, damn, Rock! - No.
-你不脫你的嗎?真不脫? -不
- It ain't happening? It ain't happening? - Nope.
-不 不 -今晚這個聚會很好
- Nope. Nope. - This party is fit tonight.
這個聚會很好
This party is fit.
你想讓我穿你的外套?
You want me to put your jacket on?
我根本穿不了你的
I can't even get in there!
頂多披在肩上
You just gotta throw it over my shoulders.
大奶·柯林斯 喲 我是大奶·柯林斯
Bootsy Collins! Yo, Bootsy Collins!
好吧 我外套還給我
All right, let me get my jacket back though.
-開車的人路過會看見我的 -那倒是真的
- Somebody might drive by and see me. - Yeah, that's true.
外套給我
Yeah, let me get my jacket back.
不過 我們什麼時候才能進去?
When are we getting in this place, though?
大家都認識我 你知道吧?
People know me, you know what I'm saying?
-弗瑞 不能這樣做
- Free! Can't be doing that.
好啊
Yeah, come on.
來了 來了 來了
Yup, yup, yup!
謝謝
Thank you!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
你趕時間? 你想去哪兒?
You in a rush? Where you trying to go?
你準備好去俱樂部了嗎?
So, are you ready to get to this club?
-你準備好了嗎? -是的 準備好了 我們開始吧
- Are you ready? - Yeah, I'm ready. Let's do this.
我們爲啥要等? 開始吧
Why are we waiting? Like, let's do this.
知道了 老闆 你爲什麼這麼着急?
I got you, boss. Why you in a rush?
怎麼了?
What's up?
怎麼了?
What's up?
你的夥伴們呢?
Uh, where your crew?
你什麼意思?
What do you mean?
我是說 就你一個人在這裏?
I mean, you just out here alone?
是啊 我感覺很好
I mean, yeah. I'm good.
這個真的很好喫
This is really good.
應該是吧 不過我以前沒見過你
I bet. I've never seen you before.
什麼 你難道認識洛杉磯所有的女孩?
What, you know all the girls in LA?
差不多是這樣
Something like that.
哦
Oh.
好吧 那麼
Okay, then.
你要去現場嗎?
So, you goin' to the Spot?
現場?
"Spot"?
-就那 -哦 不 不 不 我已經退出了
- Spot. - Oh, no, no, no. I already went out.
那你去的哪?
Where'd you go?
街對面那家酒吧
Across the street to that bar.
因爲我不喜歡排隊
'Cause I don't like the lines.
哦 我們從不排隊
Oh, we don't do the lines.
我只是在告訴我的新朋友我們不排隊
Just tellin' my new friend that we don't do lines.
你好啊 小姐? 今晚怎麼樣?
What up, Miss Lady? How you doin'?
-那是石頭 -我是石頭
- That's Rock. - I'm Rock.
-很高興見到你 -我們直接去前面
- Nice to meet you. - We go straight to the front.
不用管我們
We're good.
我們?
We?
我以爲只有你
Thought it was just you.
我和我的三明治 對不起 我的三明治和我
Me and my sandwich. Sorry, my sandwich and I.
不用管我們啦
We good.
好吧
Okay.
不來是你的損失
Your loss.
-卡斯 你要來嗎? -我馬上就來
- Cass, you comin'? - I'm comin' right now.
-好好喫你的三明治吧 -謝謝
- Enjoy your sandwich. - Thank you.
我們還去不去了?
Are we doing this or what?
-去啊 -你在後面做什麼 夥計?
- Yeah, we doing this. - What you doin' back there, man?
啊? 兄弟
Huh? Bro!
爲什麼每次我看到你 你都在玩手♥機♥?
How come every time I look over, you on your phone, man?
那又怎麼樣 夥計?這只是一個州 夥計
So what, man? It's just one state, man.
新聞 唐納德 特朗普 贏得愛荷華州選票
我們可不打算扯一整晚的淡
Come on. We're not going to be doing this bullshit all night.
我們要進去了 我們要好好享受一下 聽到了嗎?
We're gonna get in here and we're gonna have a good fucking time, you hear me?
-嗨起來吧 石頭 -這就對了 夥計
- Let's rock, Rock. - Alright, dude.
嗨起來 這樣纔對
Let's do it. That's what I'm talkin' about.
嗨起來 走吧 大夥
Let's do this. Come on, y'all.
-是啊 嗨起來 -你纔不冷
- Yeah, let's do this. - You ain't cold!
你穿了卡斯的外套
You got Cass' jacket.
你看起來不錯
You look good, though.
你知道你怎樣纔好看嗎?你不需要那個外套
You know why you look good? You don't need a jacket.
-她不需要外套 因爲她看起來很漂亮? -不 因爲她很漂亮所以不需要
- She don't need a jacket 'cause she look good? - Nope. 'Cause she look good.
聽着 如果你穿的是我的外套 聽着 卡斯
Listen, if you had my jacket-- Look, Cass...
我向上帝發誓 如果她穿我的外套
I swear to God, if she had my jacket...
-她會 -那她的美麗就被外套給遮蓋住了
- She'd be-- - We'd be taking all her beauty away!
你懂我意思吧?她夠漂亮了
You know what I'm saying? She's beautiful!
我們在掩蓋她的美啊
We be maskin' the beauty.
不 你要讓她防寒纔對
No, you'd be keeping her ass warm.
嘿 石頭 等一下 石頭石頭
Hey Rock, hold up for a minute. Rock, Rock, Rock!
好的 好的
All right, all right.
怎麼?
What?
就等一下 喂?
Just hold up! What?
咪♥咪♥ 怎麼了? 什麼
Mimi, just what? What? Come on.
我很忙 我在設法照顧我們的兒子
I'm busy, yeah. I'm taking care of our son.
我在工作掙錢
That's what I'm doin', I'm workin'.
什麼?
What?
當然可以 讓他聽電♥話♥
Yeah, of course. Put him on.
天啊
電影精選列表