-調好音沒有 -好了
- You got the note? - Yeah, right.
準備了 2.3.4
Nice and tight. Two, three, four.
這是布朗克斯的 福德漢姆社區:我的家
This is the Fordham section of The Bronx: my home.
自給自足的社區
A worId unto itseIf.
分區間隔 只在15分鐘車程內
Any borough is onIy 15 minutes away...
但是看起來 有3000英里那麼遙遠
but they seem 3,000 miIes away.
那是迦密山教堂
That`s Mount CarmeI Church.
教堂的鐘聲傳遍四周
The sound of the beIIs fiIIed the neighborhood.
時值60年代 嘟喔普音樂風靡整個都市
It was 1960, and doo-wop was the sound on the streets.
所有的大街小巷 都有嘟喔普一族
I feIt Iike there was a doo-wop group on every corner back then.
多麼美好的時光
What a time it was.
世界職業棒球大賽上 揚基隊和海盜隊雙雄爭霸
The Yankees were pIaying the Pirates in the WorId Series...
職棒明星米奇 曼特爾就是我的神
and Mickey MantIe was Iike a god to me.
父親帶我到揚基球場 我們親眼目睹了 揚基隊的勝利
My dad and I wouId go to Yankee Stadium and see the Yankees win.
這是所有小夥子 都愛泡的比比酒吧
That`s the Chez Bippy, where aII the guys hung out.
我稍後再談
I`II teII you about them Iater.
這是我住的大樓 我住在三樓
That`s my buiIding. I Iive on the third fIoor.
地址在東1♥8♥9♥街 667號♥
667 East 187th Street.
這是大樓的樓梯
There`s my stoop.
溫暖的夏夜 在街區的各個角落
On warm summer nights aII through the neighborhood...
可以聽到意大利仔在泡妞
you wouId hear young ItaIian men romancing their women.
喂 瑪麗
Hey, Marie!
-到我車上來吧 -不幹
- Get in the fucking car! - No!
-到車上來吧 -別煩我
- Get in the car! - Leave me aIone.
-來吧 寶貝 你知道我愛你 -見鬼
- You know I Iove you. - Yeah, buIIshit.
你♥他♥媽♥的到車上來
Get in the fucking car!
就在那街燈下站着的
And right there, under that Iamppost there...
是本區的大哥大辛尼
stood the number-one man in the neighborhood, Sonny.
我們都愛他 敬他爲神
Everybody Ioved Sonny and treated him Iike a god.
在街區他確實是神
And in my neighborhood, he was a god.
我會坐在樓梯上 從早到晚地望着他
I wouId sit on my stoop and watch him, aII day and night.
可他卻從不曾望我一眼
But he wouId never even Iook at me.
從不 直到有一天
Never, untiI one day.
-你們想幹什麼 -我們去開房♥吧
- What do you want? - You got room there for us?
想得美
You wish.
-操 -快跑
- Oh, shit! - Let`s go!
這是我老爸 羅倫佐阿聶羅
That`s my dad, Lorenzo AneIIo.
他開1♥8♥9♥路公車 我最喜歡坐他的車
His bus route was 187th Street. I used to Iove riding with him.
那是九歲的我 卡羅傑羅
That`s me, CaIogero, at nine years oId.
-再見 爸爸 -好的
See you Iater, Pop.
上樓去兒子
Go right upstairs, son.
那是我媽 洛絲娜 她在舞會上遇見我爸
That`s my mom, Rosina. She met my dad at a dance.
一見鍾情 恩愛至今
They feII in Iove and been together since.
你給我聽着 小心他媽的
You`re aIways Iistening. Take care of this fucking--
加油打倒他
Come on. Knock him out!
比比酒吧 男孩都喜歡泡的地方
The Chez Bippy. This is where aII the guys hung out.
你♥他♥媽♥的給我滾出去 到街上晃盪去
Get the fuck out of here! Take a waIk!
託尼土皮只是 酒吧名義上的老闆
Tony Toupee was owner of the bar in name onIy.
其實那是辛尼的
It was reaIIy Sonny`s pIace.
託尼是個爛歌♥手 那歌♥聲神憎鬼厭
Tony was a frustrated singer. Everybody hated his voice.
爲了報復 他從不說話
So just for spite, he wouId never utter a spoken word.
用唱來代替
He wouId onIy sing it.
他叫土皮 全因所戴的劣質假髮
He was Tony Toupee because of his Iousy hairpiece.
埃迪黴薯 是個爛賭徒
Eddie Mush was a degenerate gambIer.
是全世界最失敗的人
He was the worId`s biggest Ioser.
他叫黴薯 是因爲他黴的逢賭必輸
He was "`Mush"` because everything he touched turned to mush.
沒關係 我會贏的
Never mind. I need a winner.
他黴的連乘車 都會被檢票員把票撕了
At the track, the teIIer wouId give him his tickets ripped up.
我買♥♥了揚基 他們居然輸了
I had the Yankees. They Iost.
如果這還是運氣不好 那世上真沒什麼壞運氣了
If it wasn`t for bad Iuck, I wouIdn`t have no Iuck at aII.
豬豬肥鯨
JoJo the WhaIe.
大家都說你沒法 和他走在一起 你只能走在他中間
You didn`t waIk with JoJo, you waIked among him.
如果多看他一會 會發現他 每分鐘都在長胖
If you stared Iong enough, you`d see him get fatter by the hour.
最神奇的說法是他的影子 曾經壓死過一條狗
Legend has it his shadow once kiIIed a dog.
人們管他叫弗蘭基咖啡餅
They caIIed him Frankie Coffeecake...
因爲他的臉皮 坑坑窪窪像個咖啡餅
because his face Iooked Iike a Drake`s Coffeecake.
他長得實在慘不忍♥睹
He was tough to Iook at.
喂 小鬼 好嗎
Hey, kid, how you doing?
他叫吉米密語 辛尼的手下干將
His name was Jimmy Whispers. He was Sonny`s main man.
他叫密語因爲 對他來說一切都是祕密
He was "`Whispers"` because everything was a secret to him.
丹尼好毆喜歡打架
Danny K.O. knocked guys out...
博比監禁 一生中一半時間在坐牢
and Bobby Bars spent haIf his Iife behind them.
他們都是辛尼的手下 沒人敢招惹他們
This was Sonny`s crew, and nobody fucked with these guys.
你在這做什麼 和你說過多少次別來這的
What are you doing here Didn`t we teII you not to come here?
我讓你上樓的 等我告訴你爹收拾你
I toId you to come upstairs! Wait tiII I teII your father!
-你到底在這做什麼 -我在找老爸
- What were you doing here? - I was Iooking for Daddy.
多好的藉口
That`s very nice!
我去買♥♥些東西別動
I have to get something in the store. Don`t move!
就站在這別動 聽見沒有
You wait right here! You hear me?
我總是喜歡模仿辛尼 可他還是從不瞧我一眼
I aIways tried to imitate Sonny. He stiII wouIdn`t Iook at me.
辛尼有5個手指
Sonny had five fingers...
可他只用三個
but he onIy used three.
走吧 上樓去
Come on. Let`s go. Move. Upstairs.
我沒胃口喫牛排
I`m not in the mood for steak.
你沒有?
You`re not?
你知道我得開着車 兜多少圈
You know how often I have to drive that bus back and forth...
才能每星期 喫上一次牛排
so we can eat steak once a week?
-七次 -誰告訴你的
- Seven. - Who toId you that?
沒人 我會數
Nobody. I counted.
你爹有話要和你說?
Your father wants to taIk to you.
-說什麼 -你娘說你今天 又跑到酒吧去了
- About what? - You were by the bar today.
-我沒有 -和你爹說實話
- I wasn`t. - TeII your father the truth!
-我要去了 -爲什麼要撒謊
- I was by the bar. - Why`d you Iie?
-我想博一把 -想想辦法吧
- I took a shot. - Wanna do something here?
還有什麼可說的 好想法 兒子
What am I gonna say? Nice try, son.
-謝謝 老爸 -羅倫佐 快點想個法子吧
- Thanks, Dad. - Lorenzo, come on, pIease!
我能有什麼法子 就隔了兩個門
How can I keep him away? It`s two doors away.
老爸是對的 你得聽他的
Daddy`s right. Listen to him.
你給我閉嘴 不是和你說話
Shut up. Nobody`s taIking to you.
把盤子給我
Give me your pIate.
你給我聽着
I want you to Iisten to me.
別離酒吧太近 呆在樓梯那 別到酒吧裏去
Do not go near the bar. Stay on the stoop.
-你長大後 就知道爲什麼了 -好的
- When you`re oIder, you`II understand. - Yes.
-你見過我去那沒有 -媽媽也不讓你去嗎
- You don`t see me going there. - Mommy won`t Iet you go either?
-我拿他怎麼辦 -不知道 我已經頭疼了一整天
- What am I going to do? - I got him aII day.
開個玩笑罷了 我不會去的啦
I`m just kidding. I`II won`t go near the bar.
看看兩張票 揚基體育場中心球場
Look what I got. Two tickets, Yankee Stadium, center fieId.
-在米克後面嗎 -7號♥球員正後方
- Behind the Mick? - Right behind number seven.
-喫牛排吧 -好的
- Now eat your steak. - Yeah!
走吧 艾菲
Let`s go, AIfie.
這是艾菲小販
That`s PhiI the PeddIer.
他管所有人叫瑪麗
He wouId caII everybody "`Mary."`
我們都喜歡戲弄他
Me and my friends wouId Iove to break his baIIs.
滑頭和瘋狂馬里奧 是我最好的朋友
SIick and Crazy Mario were my best friends.
滑頭得名於他的頭髮
SIick got his name because of his hair.
瘋狂馬里奧 得名於他的性格
Mario got his because he was just crazy.
我要踹死你們 你們這羣瑪麗
I`II kick your fucking asses for you, you bunch of Marys.
別碰我的水果 把你的臭手拿開
Stay away from the fruit! Keep your hands off the fruit!
該死的瑪麗
You fucking Marys!
我要把你們三提成碎片 你們這羣臭瑪麗
I`II kick you Ioose, you Marys! The three of you!
我要踹死你們 你們這羣混♥蛋♥
I`II kick your fucking asses, you fucking baII breakers!
別碰我的菜 你們以爲這些是什麼
Stay away from the vegetabIes! What do you think this is?
別跑 會去讓你爹媽養你去
Wait! Go make your mother and father feed you!
我不養你們這羣混♥蛋♥
I`II give you the heave-ho, you fucking baII breakers!
你拿了多少
How many did you get?
你不停的借錢
You don`t stop borrowing money!
哥們 咖啡餅又惹麻煩了
Oh, boy, Coffeecake`s in troubIe again.
我能怎麼辦呢
What shouId I do?
他要遭殃了
He`s gonna get his ass kicked.
哥們來玩玩 馬里奧那是誰
Guys, check it out. Mario, who`s this?