某種寂靜
我們以爲你明天才到
We were honestly expecting you tomorrow.
也許是我的錯
Maybe it's my fault.
沒事
Well.
既來之
You're here now,
歡迎你
that's what counts.
有時候打理房♥子 其實挺難的
Looking after the house can be difficult and demanding sometimes...
但我相信你能應付
But I'm sure you'll handle it.
但是…
But...
這是塞巴斯蒂安...
Sebastian here...
他對我們來說是最重要的
He is the most important for us.
我們希望你能有賓至如歸的感覺 當自己家
We hope you'll make yourself feel at home... Perhaps even better.
好
I am sure.
如果你還需要什麼 儘管說
If you need anything else, I'll get it for you.
謝謝你
Thank you.
浴室在1樓
There is a shower on the ground floor.
我差點忘了…
I almost forgot...
感謝您 不過我有自備
It's really nice of you but I brought my own.
你自己帶了嗎?
Your own?
如果可以 那就放在這吧 我會用的上
You can leave it here if you want to. I'm sure I'll use it one day.
穿過客廳
As for a shower, you go through the living room,
下樓左轉 就是浴室
downstairs and then to the left.
-好的 -我們很高興你能來
- OK. - We're so happy to have you.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我負責翻譯
I'll be translating.
講講那個男孩吧
So, what about the boy?
他怎麼樣
What about him?
告訴我們你和他的關係
Tell us about your relationship with him.
早上好
Good morning.
我是米凱拉
I am Michaela.
你叫什麼名字?
So, what is your name?
在我們家 有一些規矩是你必須要遵守的
So you need to know there are certain rules which must be obeyed.
這是我們和中介達成的協議
There is a list of conditions we've agreed upon with the agency.
簽名處在下面
And signature goes right down there.
你照顧好我們家 我們也不會虧待你
If you look after the household, the household will look after you.
不用站起來 米凱...米可...
Don't stand up, Mikala... Miche...
在你家那邊 他們是怎麼叫你的
What did they actually call you at home?
-彆着急 -米莎
- Just take your time. - Míša.
米什…米莎嗎
Mish...? Misha?
讓她先簽合同吧
She must sign the contract first.
前三個星期是試用期
Now the first three weeks are a trial as you know.
如果你無法與塞巴斯蒂安建立有效的關係
If you don't manage to create a functional relationship with Sebastian
那恐怕我們只好說拜拜了
then I am afraid that we will have to say goodbye to each other.
我們就叫你米婭行嗎?
Would it be ok if we just called you Mia?
你喜歡這個名字嗎? 米婭這名字如何
Do you like this name? Is Mia a nice name?
還可以
Yes.
用英語說一遍
Now say it in English.
是的 我希望她叫米婭
Yes, I would like her to be called Mia.
沒人這麼叫過我...
No one calls me like that...
我喜歡米婭這個名字
I like Mia.
我應該請律師幫我看看的
I should bring a lawyer with me.
-有什麼問題嗎? -沒有
- Is there anything wrong? - No.
這能幫你體內排毒
It will clean your organism.
謝謝你
Thank you.
所以如果你不想做的話 隨時可以回家
So, yes. You can go back where you came from anytime you want to.
筆
Pen.
抱歉
Sorry.
這是你的工資卡
This is your payment card,
這是一間咖啡店的會員卡…
this is a customer card for a coffee shop...
這是我們家的房♥卡
And this is an access card to our house.
還有
And
我給你買♥♥了個手♥機♥
I also got you a phone.
謝謝你
Thank you.
你可以把貴重物品交給我保管
You might want to give me your valuablea.
護照 身份證 諸如此類的東西 以防萬一
Passport, ID, stuff like that. Just to keep it safe.
不用 沒事的
No. It's ok.
你在學校都喜歡做什麼?
So what do you like to do at school?
人♥渣♥
Scum.
什麼 你說什麼?
What? What did you say?
媽媽 我現在在工作
I am working now, mom.
不 我什麼都不需要 我們晚上網上再聊吧
No, I don't need anything. Can we Skype in the evening, ok?
好的 再見
Great. Bye.
你感覺怎麼樣?
How are you feeling?
我搞不明白你是怎麼算分的
I never really understood how you count the points.
一開始是愛 然後是十五分
In the beginning it's love, then it's fifteen.
一開始是愛
In the beginning it's love?
啥意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是零
It means zero.
愛就是零嗎?
Zero is love?
她說我必須要用藍色海綿洗
And she said I have to wash it with the blue sponge.
搞不懂 完全看不出差別
I don't get it. I don't see the difference.
洗杯子還要分藍海綿和綠海綿
Washing the fucking mug with the blue or green spoonge?
我不是告訴過你他們就是這樣的嗎?
Didn't I tell you they would be like this?
他們就是怪胎 對吧 你看我就說吧
That they're some weirdos? See? I was right again.
你說的對 但他們不是怪胎
You know that, yeah. But they're not weirdos.
她只是說我得遵守這些規矩
She just said there some rules
因爲他們就是這麼做的
and I have to follow them because that's how they do it.
明白了嗎?
Got it?
-你都不想我嗎? -想死你了
- Don't you miss me at all? - Yes, of course.
我也想你
I miss you.
你一定要來看看 這裏真的很好
You have to come visit. It's really nice here.
大衛
David?
靠
Fuck.
我馬上去收拾
I was going to tidy up.
我們今晚要出去喫飯
We're going out for a dinner tonight.
其實是個派對…我們希望你能一起
Actually it's more of a party... We would like you to join us.
不 謝謝 我現在 在打視頻電♥話♥
No, thank you, I can't right now. I am just skyping...
和誰?
With whom?
我男朋友
With my boyfriend.
可是我們所有的朋友都會去
It's just that all our family friends will be there...
他們一直在打探你呢
They've been asking about you.
好吧
Ok.
我下次再去
I'll go next time.
你知道這些人有什麼共同點嗎?
Do you know what all these people have in common?
都是有錢人嗎
They are rich?
謝謝
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you.
他們都是完全獨♥立♥的個體
They're absolutely independent...
你想像他們那樣自♥由♥嗎
Do you want to be free one day?
當然了 所以我纔來嘛
Yes. That's why I'm here.
我不想讓你對我印象不好
I just don't want to disappoint you.
我們都在同一屋檐下 這沒啥
There's nothing to be scared of. We're all on the same boat.
只是你…
You just have to...
要努力做好本職工作
try to be the best...
我很瞭解你的工作
I know very well what it's like.
你以前做過互惠生嗎?
Have you ever worked as an au-pair?
是的 在法國 那時候和你年紀差不多大
Yes, really, in France. When I was in your age.
我能做到 你也能做到的…
If I could do it you can do it too...
不像上一個女孩
Not like the last one.
她怎麼了?
And what happened to her?
她只幹了兩週 就被解僱了
We had to fire her after two weeks.
她和塞巴斯蒂安合不來
She didn't get along with Sebastian.
你有看見一個穿灰色夾克的男孩嗎?
Haven't you seen a boy with grey jacket?
抱歉 沒有 他應該在那邊吧
No, I don't think so. Sorry. Perhaps there.
好的 謝謝
Ok. Thanks.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
我喜歡他
I liked him.
一切還好嗎?
Did everything seem normal?
你們的關係怎麼樣?
What was your relationship like?
你得告訴我們 你和他之間的關係
電影精選列表