片名:聖誕電影
遠離城市來到這裏的聖誕灣
Leaving the city and coming here to Christmas Cove
真的讓我大開眼界
has really opened my eyes.
也讓我有信心去追求我想要的
Gave me the confidence to go for what I want.
而我真正想要的就是你
And what I really want is you.
你知道我一直都如此愛你
You know that I've always loved you.
聖誕快樂
Merry Christmas.
嘿 姐妹 這一天過的真慢啊
Hi, sis. What an endless day.
我連續開會到四點 然後…
I had back-to-back meetings till 4:00, and then...
- 你在哭嗎? -什麼? 纔沒有 你才哭了呢
-Are you crying? -What? No. You are.
又在看聖誕灣的聖誕節?
Christmas In Christmas Cove. Again?
這是我最喜歡的電影
It's my favorite. Huh.
所有的聖誕系列電影我都喜歡
Well, this and every other Christmas movie.
這傢伙是不是也演了美妙的聖誕婚禮?
Isn't it the same guy from A Very Christmas Wedding?
查德·馬修·門羅
Chad Matthew Monroe.
他真是帥到犯罪
It should be a crime to be that handsome.
- 你在忙什麼呢? - 我在想…
-What are you working on? -I thought...
我要開始下一個大項目了
I'd get started on our next big project.
春季狂歡
Spring Fling.
其實我們還沒有開始動工呢
Actually, we haven't even started working on it yet.
我只是有了一些想法
I just had a few ideas
想讓它們登上雜♥志♥
and I wanted to get them on the page.
所以你是沒事幹才幹這些活嗎?
So you did all this work for fun?
嗯 我希望彼得森先生會滿意
Well, I'm hoping Mr. Peterson loves it so much,
是他讓我主導這個項目的
he lets me lead the project.
彼得森先生
Mr. Peterson.
他還覺得你叫伊爾
Mr. Peterson who thinks your name is Elle?
他纔沒有呢
He does not.
那是我的小名
It's a nickname.
我真是不明白你怎麼能受得了他
I don't see why you put up with him.
我要是你的話 我早就跑去找他
If I were you, I'd walk right up to him,
看着他的眼睛然後對他說--
look him in the eye and say--
- 彼得森先生 - 對就這樣 然後--
-Mr. Peterson! -Right, but then--
彼得森先生 你記不記得我姐姐 蕾茜?
Mr. Peterson,you remember my sister, Lacy?
- 不記得 -哦
-No. -Oh.
你校對完年終新聞稿了嗎?
Have you finished proofing the end-of-the-year press release?
沒有 但是我一直在忙別的事情
Actually, I've been working on something else.
我馬上就要你修改好的新聞稿 儘快
I need the revised draft press release, ASAP.
- 我今天就希望收到它 - 好
-I want to get it out today. -Yup.
好的 抱歉 沒問題
Yes. I'm sorry. Yes.
還有 你應該好好弄一下你這裏
And you should get that fixed.
謝謝你 老闆
Thank you, Sir.
聖誕快樂哦
Merry Christmas!
他知不知道你是幹設計的?
Does he even know you do design work?
當然 我的意思是 他應該還記得吧
Of course. I mean, I'm sure he remembers.
或許 我…
Probably. I...
或許我應該提醒他一下
Maybe I should remind him.
好啦 我們走吧
Come on, let's go.
我要準備去約會了
I've got to get ready for a date.
- 在平安夜約會嗎? - 是的
-On Christmas Eve? -Yeah.
- 他是做金融的 - 哇喔
-He's in finance. -Oh.
我們真的好幸運能住在聖誕灣
We're so lucky to live in Christmas Cove.
這種感覺就像喝了一杯熱可可
It's like a warm cup of cocoa.
霍莉 拜託 一杯熱可可
Holly, please, a warm cup of cocoa
也比不上你的甜美
isn't nearly as sweet as you...
哈
Huh.
哦 別這樣
Oh, come on.
嘿 約會怎麼樣?
Hey! How was it?
不怎麼樣
It wasn't.
他沒有來 也沒有回我的消息
He didn't show up, didn't answer my texts.
- 我被放鴿子了 - 什麼?
-I was totally ghosted. -What?
蕾茜 你爲什麼總是把時間浪費在
Lacy, why do you keep wasting your time
那些追你的混♥蛋♥身上呢?
on these losers who stand you up?
至少它能給我一種溫暖和熟悉的感覺
Oh, by now it's a warm, familiar feeling.
是在我們公♥寓♥裏體會不到的感覺
Which is more than I can say for our apartment.
他們有說什麼時候給我們修暖氣嗎?
Did they say when the heat would be fixed?
總是說下週
Sometime next week.
可能到那時候我們就凍死了
If we haven't frozen to death by then.
你到底打算把這個電影看多少遍?
How many times are you planning to watch this movie?
-噓 - 而我真正想要的就是你
-Shh. -And what I really want is you.
爲什麼這裏搞得像一羣剛學會走路的孩子
Can I ask why it looks like a pack of toddlers
想做聖誕曲奇但是搞得一片狼藉呢?
tried to make Christmas cookies in here?
因爲我想在那兒烤點聖誕餅乾
Because I tried to bake Christmas cookies in there.
嘶…
Ss...
哦 我真是不行
Oh. I don't get it.
在紙上畫設計圖紙是那麼簡單
Design is so easy on the page,
但是一動真格就…
but in real life...
感同身受
Join the club.
我已經習慣了那些
I'm used to men who don't turn out
不守承諾的男人
like the package promised.
啊 你要幹什麼?
Ah! What are you doing?
我想看看犯罪類的電影 可能會讓我好受點
I wanna watch some true crime. That will make me feel better.
等等 重回聖誕灣要開始演了
Wait. Return To Christmas Cove is starting.
重回聖誕灣?
Return To Christmas Cove?
就是那部他們又回到聖誕灣的電影
The one where they return to Christmas Cove.
劇透警告
Spoiler alert.
- 好吧 我要上樓看了 - 啊
-Fine. I'll watch upstairs. -Ah!
你別啊 那個正在錄聖誕節的12只貓的電影呢
You can't. I'm DVR-ing the 12 Cats Of Christmas.
聖誕經典啊
It's a Yuletide classic!
伊芙 你整個12月都在電視機前度過
Eve, you can't spend the entire month of December
是不行的
in front of the TV.
我多年來都是這麼過的
I have years of experience that say I can.
我有個好主意
I have an idea.
我們要不要去喝杯熱可可?
Why don't we go get some hot chocolate?
我們順便還可以看看聖誕彩燈
We can look at the lights.
你說什麼呢?這就有聖誕彩燈呀
What are you talking about? We have lights right here.
喔
Oh.
我去拿錢包
Let me get my purse.
我真的不知道我還能不能再多看一部聖誕電影
I honestly don't know if I can take one more Christmas movie.
說什麼呢?大家都喜歡聖誕系列電影啊
What are you talking about? Everyone loves Christmas movies!
它們既溫馨又甜蜜--
They're heartwarming and sweet--
但結局都是一樣的
And predictable.
男女主相遇 相愛 然後天空就開始下雪
They meet, they fall in love. It snows.
- 然後結局 - 別像個魯奇怪一樣
-The end. -Don't be such a scrinch.
- 魯奇怪? - 斯格魯奇一樣的妖怪 簡稱魯奇怪
-A scrinch? -Scrooge plus Grinch. Scrinch.
Scrooge: 狄更斯的名著《聖誕頌歌♥》中的吝嗇鬼 斯克魯奇
- 生活不是聖誕電影 - 但爲什麼不能是呢?
-Life isn't a Christmas movie. -But why can't it be?
我要是在聖誕電影裏就好了
I'd be so good in a Christmas movie.
我很古怪 但是很可愛…
I'm quirky, yet lovable...
無可救藥 但是也挺可愛的
Hopeless, yet adorable.
你知道吧 你真應該多看看聖誕電影
You know, you could use a Christmas movie.
溫暖一下你冷血的心
Warm that cold, cold heart.
伊芙 我不是冷血
It's not a cold heart, Eve.
- 我只是替你擔心 - 擔心什麼?
-It's just a worried one. -What do you mean?
你就像
It's almost like,
在逃避現實生活一樣
like you're hiding away from real life.
好吧 或許我確實是 蕾茜 你看看我們
Well, maybe I am. I mean, look at us, Lacy.
我們都沒有男朋友 住在一間我們差點就付不起的公♥寓♥
We're both single, we live in an apartment
我們連取暖都不得不出門纔行
we can barely afford where we have to go outside to get warm.
我老闆不知道我名字也不知道我是幹什麼的
My boss doesn't know my name or what I do.
我做的餅乾都會糊
My cookies are burnt.
- 還有你… - 我怎麼了?
-And you... -What about me?
首先 你的愛情生活
Your love life, for starters,
你肯定和這個城市的每個混♥蛋♥都約會過
pretty sure you've dated every jerk in this city.
沒錯
True.
但是每天都有新對象呀
But new ones move in every day.
我就是希望我們可以過一個完美的聖誕節 你知道嗎?
I just wish we could have a perfect Christmas, you know?
就像 像在一部聖誕電影裏面那樣
Like, like, in a Christmas movie.
到處都有漂亮的裝扮 還有一個會做飯的奶奶
With beautiful decorations, and a grandma who cooks,
一個英俊的帥哥…
a handsome beau...
你真的想要這些嗎?
Is that what you really want?
電影精選列表