Loyal readers,
忠實的讀者們
it's been
從我答應
349 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes,
我的真命天子阿爾多♥維♥亞國王
and seven seconds since I said "Yes" to the love of my life,
理查德·貝文·查爾頓的求婚到現在
Richard Bevan Charlton, King of Aldovia.
已經過了三百四十九天十一小時二十三分零七秒
But who's counting?
但記得清的...
Other than me and millions of people around the world.
恐怕只有我和數百萬各地的民衆
Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind year.
不用說 這是極爲忙碌的一年
There's been a lot of back and forth between New York and Aldovia.
來回穿梭於紐約和阿爾多♥維♥亞之間
The long-distance engagement hasn't always been easy,
天各一方的婚約 雖然不太容易
but it's always been interesting.
但也很有意思
Let's welcome Amber Moore,
歡迎未來的阿爾多♥維♥亞王后
the future Queen of Aldovia.
安布爾·摩爾
There she is. It's Amber Moore!
就是她 安布爾·摩爾
Amber!xa0Amber! Can I have your autograph?
安布爾 請籤個名好嗎
I love you so much. I've never met a queen.
我很喜歡你 我從沒見過王后
Somehow through all this insanity,
雖然歷盡各種狂熱
I'm still me.
我依然是我
Even though I'm about to become queen of a small country.
就算我即將成爲一個小國的王后
Thank you for all your love and support this past year.
感謝你們一年來的愛戴與支持
Sharing my writing with all of you means more than you'll ever know.
向大家分享我的體會 意義深遠
I promise to keep you posted on all my adventures to come,
我保證會繼續上傳自己的所有經歷
especially our wedding
尤其是聖誕節當日
on Christmas day in Aldovia.
我們在阿爾多♥維♥亞舉♥行♥的婚禮
What's with the sunglasses?
爲何戴太陽鏡
I don't want to get recognized.
我不想被人認出來
Yeah, I don't need a disguise.
我可不需要僞裝
I feel like a brand new person.
感覺自己已煥然一新
Must be this fresh mountain air in Aldovenia.
"阿爾多♥維♥尼亞"的空氣可真好
Pop,
爸爸
Pop, it's Aldovia!
爸爸 是阿爾多♥維♥亞
Yeah, Aldovenia has more snap.
這國名真不順口
As Queen, can you change it?
王后能改國名嗎
I'm not sure how open they are to change.
只怕他們並不願意改變傳統
Amber?
安布爾
I'm damn stuck again, okay? The samples were not good.
我又被困住了 那些樣品很不好
Hey, you trying to steal our cab?
你想搶我們的出租車嗎
Trying?
不是想
No, darling, Sahil has the cab.
朋友 薩希爾已經坐上車了
Okay, bye.
再見
If my daughter wasn't with me, I...
要是我女兒不在 我...
Pop?
爸爸
We don't need a cab after all.
我們不需要出租車
Looks like they sent the royal limos.
他們好像派來了王室轎車
There she is!
是她
Oh, so much for my plan to slip in quietly.
想偷偷離開的計劃泡湯了
Look, it's the Queentobe! It is her!
看 是未來的王后 是她
Come, let's hurry before...
趕緊走...
Any comment on the King's initiative?
您對國王的倡議有何看法
Will it affect the wedding?
會對婚禮產生影響嗎
Amber, look this way, please.
安布爾 請看這邊
I am very happy to be back in Aldovia,
我很高興再次回到阿爾多♥維♥亞
and excited for the wedding and Christmas,
婚禮 聖誕節 還有嚮往的生活
and living the dream.
都令我興奮不已
Miss, sir, welcome to Aldovia.
女士 先生 歡迎來到阿爾多♥維♥壓
Now, if you mind, quickly to the car.
請趕緊上車
Thank you.
謝謝
Amber, Amber, one more question!
安布爾 安布爾 再問個問題
What are you thinking about the wedding?
您對婚禮有何看法
The palace insisted that I greet you,
王室非要我來接您
and as you are now a member of the royal family,
鑑於您已是王室的一員
protocol must be observed.
一切都得按規矩來
My name is Mr. Louis Zabala,
我叫路易斯·扎巴拉
and I am your personal attache.
是您的私人隨從
And may I say, Miss, it will be an honor to serve you.
能爲您效力我深感榮幸 女士
And you, Mr. Moore.
還有您 摩爾先生
Amber!
安布爾
All right.
太好了
Amber, please, look back!
安布爾 請回頭
Amber, one more! Amber, one more picture, please.
再拍一張 安布爾 請再來一張
Well, beats the Cross Bronx Expressway.
不亞於跨布朗士高速公路
I'll say.
那當然
I can't get over the fact this is gonna be my home.
真難以相信 我要在這裏安家了
That makes two of us.
我也是
Hey, Louie. Sir?
路易 什麼事
All this stuff free?
這些是免費的嗎
Of course, sir. Please, do help yourself.
當然 先生 盡情享用
When you shipped all your stuff over,
你打包行李時
that was one thing,
我還沒有意識到你就要離開我了
but now... Pop.
可現在... 爸爸
I'm gonna come visit New York all the time,
我會經常去紐約的
and you can come here whenever you want.
你也可以隨時到這來
Imagine your mom could see her little princess.
要是你媽媽能看到她的小公主...
A queen.
成了王后
She'd flip.
她會高興瘋了的
She would definitely flip.
絕對會發瘋
You gotta be kidding me.
這樣的宮殿是真實存在的嗎
Not bad, huh?
不錯吧
Amber!
安布爾
Emily! So good to see you again!
埃米莉 真高興又見到你了
I have so much to tell you.
我有很多話想告訴你
First, I received high marks across the board. Shocker!
首先 我的各科成績全優 震撼
Best of all, my school's...
最棒的是
Christmas pageant is coming up. I've been cast as the lead role!
我將在學校的聖誕表演中擔當主角
That's so cool.
太好了
Oh. Mrs. Averill, Mr. Little.
埃夫里爾夫人 利特爾先生
Ms. Moore. Welcome home.
摩爾女士 歡迎回家
Is this her? Princess Emily?
她就是埃米莉公主嗎
Pleased to meet...
幸會...
I heard a lot about you, kiddo.
久聞大名 小鬼
The Princess shall not be addressed as "Kiddo."
請不要用"小鬼"稱呼公主
I am gonna bet that you are the famous Mrs. Averill.
你肯定是大名鼎鼎的埃夫里爾夫人
Rudy Moore, put her there.
魯迪·摩爾 握個手吧
He looks different in person.
他和照片裏不一樣了
I thought he had a goatee.
他不是蓄着山羊鬍嗎
He shaved it for the wedding.
爲了婚禮 他全剃了
Oy-way. Good grip.
厲害 好有勁
Well, shall we?
我們走吧
Mr. Moore, have you ever been inside a palace?
摩爾先生 你去過王宮嗎
I went to Caesar's Palace once.
曾去過凱撒的宮殿
Now, I know, what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas,
雖然我不願多提陳年往事
but let me tell you, there was this one time...
但我得告訴你...
Pop, Pop, we can tell that story later. Come on.
爸爸 這事以後再講吧 我們走
No. Too bright.
不行 顏色太鮮亮
Too... too tropical.
異域風情太濃厚
No.
不行
Too whimsical.
太怪異
It has to be... regal.
必須得是富麗堂皇的
New, but traditional.
既新穎又不失傳統
Youthful, but classic.
既清新又不失經典
Rhododendron is a nice flower.
杜♥鵑♥花就很不錯
Amber. It's so lovely to see you.
安布爾 見到你真高興
We're having a welcome reception tonight in your honor.
我們今晚要專門爲你舉♥行♥一個歡迎晚宴
And you must be...
您一定是...
Rudy Moore, great to finally meet you!
魯迪·摩爾 很高興終於見到您了
We're gonna be family.
我們是一家人了
It's a brave new world.
世界真是不一樣了
Hey, before you know it,
很快...
we'll be sharing grandparent duties, me and you.
我和你就會成爲外公和奶奶了
Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore,
摩爾先生 您遠道而來
電影精選列表