And on that point, members of the jury...
陪審團 ,就以這一點...
I rest my case.
我的報告到此爲止
Hello, Wanda.
旺達,你好
Hi, Ken. Hello, Wanda.
肯,你好 你好,旺達
Ken, this is Otto.
肯,這是奧圖
Hello, Ken. Wanda's told me a lot about you.
你好,肯,旺達常提起你的
Hey, great fish!
很棒的魚
A little squeeze of lemon, some tartar sauce, perfect.
加一點檸檬水,酸泡菜調味醬 棒極了
George back yet?
喬治回來了沒有?
No, he had to go to--
沒有,他要去...
What?
什麼?
That's quite a stutter you've got there, Ken.
你口吃的相當厲害,肯
It doesn't bother me.
我不介意
So George needs a weapons man, eh?
喬治需要懂得用武器的人?
A cup of tea, Ken?
肯,要茶嗎?
Yeah, he'd like one.
他會想要的
I had a good friend in the C.I.A. had a stutter.
我在中♥央♥情報局的一位朋友 也有口吃
It cost him his life, damn it.
這要了他的命,可惡
Hi, George.
喬治,你好
Hello, George. Get you a scotch?
喬治,你好,你要威士忌嗎?
Yeah.
好的
This is Otto.
這是奧圖
You're Wanda's brother. It's good to be here, George.
你是旺達的哥哥 喬治,我很高興來到這裏
England is a fine country.
英國是個很好的國家
She tell you what we need?
她告訴了你我們需要什麼嗎?
Something like that?
類似這些?
Something like that.
類似這些
Hello, Wendy.
溫迪,你好
Had a good day?
今天怎樣?
I spent the morning trying to get the waste disposal man to come...
我整個早上都在 叫垃圾處理人員來這裏
have lunch with Majorie Brooks who complained about her husband...
我和瑪傑莉布克喫午飯 她不斷地埋怨丈夫
then I had to play three rubbers with Philippa Hunter...
然後我和菲利帕玩遊戲
and I come back here and Sanderson's have sent the wrong flowers.
然後我回來這裏 桑特森送錯花了
Oh, no.
哎呀,真糟糕
Would you like some tea? Yes.
你想喝茶嗎? 好的
I won the case.
我贏了官司
This is the first moment I've had to myself all day.
我現在才擁有一些私人時刻
Hello, Portia. How was the show?
你好,波席亞,表演怎樣?
Awful, Daddy. I need a new horse.
很糟,爸爸,我需要一匹新馬
I thought you liked Phantom. He's not fit for dog meat.
我以爲你喜歡“魅影” 它不適合我
Can I change him please, Dad? It's vital and won't cost much.
我可以換掉它嗎? 很重要的,而且不需要很多錢
We ought to ask Belinda. I thought you were making tea.
我們要問貝琳達 我以爲你在泡茶
I am, darling. Sorry. Suppose I'd better get it.
我是,對不起 我去弄吧
Let me do it, please. No, I'll do it.
讓我來 不,讓我來
I won the case. Now this is cracked.
我贏了官司 這個裂了
They're worth about 1 00,000 each. There are 1 35 of them.
它們每個值十萬元 總共有135個
That makes 1 3 million, my friends.
也就是一千三百萬
Dollars or pounds? Pounds, pet.
美金還是英鎊? 是英鎊
This is the big one.
這是大買♥♥賣♥♥
Okay.
好
Yeah.
對
Otto? Yes?
奧圖? 什麼事?
Okay?
行嗎?
What? The plan.
什麼? 計劃
Yeah, great. No problem.
對,沒問題
What was the middle thing about the police?
關於應付警方方面怎樣?
We don't meet up at Heathrow until Tuesday--
我們週二在希思羅機場會合
Oh, yeah. I haven't finished yet.
對 我還沒說完
Because the police will watch all the airports...
因爲警方會監視所有機場...
for 72 hours.
持續72小時監視
I know.
我知道
You want me to...
你想不想我...
get a big...
找一輛大汽車...
car for the getaway?
準備作逃亡之用?
Yes, Ken. A limo, okay?
肯,找來一輛轎車,好嗎?
And put diplomatic plates on it, right?
在上面掛上外交車牌,好嗎?
What if he has to say something during the break-in?
如他在搶劫期間要說話怎辦?
Nobody says anything during the break-in, Otto.
沒有人會在搶劫期間說話
It's okay, Otto. Ken's good.
奧圖 ,沒關係,肯沒問題的
So, next week...
那麼下週...
we won't have to look for work...
我們不用找工作
and it won't have to look for us.
它也不用找我們
Oscar Wilde.
奧斯卡懷爾德
You really like animals, don't you, Ken?
肯,你很喜歡動物吧?
What's the attraction?
它們有什麼吸引你?
Because you can trust them...
因爲你能夠信任它們
and they don't sh--
它們不會...
Shit on you? Show off all the time.
在你身上撒尿? 不會經常炫耀
You know what Nietzsche said about them?
你知道尼采怎樣形容它們嗎?
He said they were God's second blunder.
他說它們是天主的第二個錯誤
Bye, sis.
再見,妹妹
Well, you tell him from me...
你幫我告訴他...
that I could show you--
我可以給你看...
Bye, George.
喬治,再見
If you talk to Mom, tell her I said hi.
如果你見到母親,替我問候她
Don't let him touch you. One more day, we're together.
不要讓他碰你 再過一天我們就能在一起了
I'm sorry about my brother. I know he's insensitive.
我爲我的哥哥道歉 我知道他很麻木不仁
He's had a hard life. Dad used to beat him up.
他的生活很苦,爸爸以前常打他
Good.
好
Anybody moves, and you're dead!
不許動,否則你們死定了
Look where you're going, chauvinist pig.
笨蛋,小心走路
Really, people here just think they own the pavement.
這裏的人以爲他們擁有行人道
That was fun. I love robbing the English.
真有趣,我喜歡搶劫英國人
They're so polite.
他們很有禮貌
What is it, Ken? The dog.
肯,什麼事? 那條狗
We didn't hit the dog.
我們沒有撞到那條狗
Twenty million dollars, he's worried about an insect.
這關乎二千萬元 他竟然擔心一條蟲
It's not an in Stutter's not getting any better.
這不是... 你的口吃沒有改善
Have you thought about surgery? Shut up.
你有沒有想過做手術? 住口
Bye.
再見
Let's split. Meet you at Heathrow on Tuesday.
我們分道揚鑣吧 週二在希思羅機場見
Lie low. No celebrating.
低調點,不準慶祝
No celebrating?
不準慶祝?
See you in a couple of hours. Okay. Bye.
兩小時後見 好,再見
To 20 million. To a job well done.
爲二千萬元乾杯 爲大功告成乾杯
To us.
爲我們乾杯
To the best brother and sister team since--
繼羅密歐與茱麗葉後...
Romeo and Juliet? Yeah.
最佳的兄妹隊伍乾杯?好極了
Do you believe those Cockney klutzes bought our story? What morons!
你相信那些蠢纔信了我們嗎? 真是笨蛋!
I want you to know something. What?
我想告訴你一件事 什麼事?
Even if you were my brother, I'd still want to fuck you.
就算你是我的哥哥 我仍然想和你上♥牀♥
Make the call.
打電♥話♥
No Italian!
不準說意大利話
Make the call, Otto.
奧圖 ,打電♥話♥
Are you really Italian?
你真的是意大利人嗎?
My name is Otto. It means ''eight.'' Say ''Arrivederci a Georgio. ''
我叫奧圖 , “八” 的意思 說“喬治,再見”吧
Goodbye, George. Can you put me through to the police?
喬治,再見 可以幫我接警局嗎?
Yes, hello. Sorry to trouble you.
你好,抱歉打擾你
I thought it might interest you to know the Hatton Garden robbery...
你們應該有興趣知道 哈頓花♥園♥的搶劫
was pulled off by a Mr. George Thomason...
是由一位喬治湯瑪森先生策劃的
who lives at Flat Three...
他住在西倫敦
Kipling Mansions, Murray Road...
梅利路基普利公♥寓♥
London West Nine.
三號♥
Police. Open up.
警♥察♥,開門
Come on. Open up.
開門
Open the door, or we'll knock it down.
開門,否則我們會撞開這道門
George Francis Thomason.
喬治法蘭西湯瑪森
Passport? Tickets?
護照?機票?
Money.
錢
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
電影精選列表