這東西管用嗎?
Is this thing working?
我們有什麼發現嗎? 我不知道它是不是開著
Are we getting anything? I can't tell if it's on or not.
已接上 謝謝
It's on now. Thanks.
夥計們 你們要聽一下嗎? 拜託
Folks, you want to listen for a minute, please?
請坐下 我們不想一直重複這些事...
Please, sit down. We don't want to keep repeating these things...
但外面有兩三個混♥蛋♥不想聽
but there are two or three of you assholes out there who don't want to listen.
我們請你入座
We're asking you to take your seats.
直到每個人都坐妥後我們才能開始表演
We cannot begin the show until everyone is seated.
謝謝你們的合作 我們很抱歉這些耽擱
Thanks for your cooperation, we're sorry about the delay.
洛克威爾 有他的蹤跡嗎?
Rockwell, any sign of him?
媽的 已經過了兩個半小時了
God damn it, it's been two-and-a-half hours.
他他媽的在哪?
Where the fuck is he?
聽起來像是外邊O.K.畜欄裡的槍聲
Sounds like the gunfire at the O.K. Corral out here.
我不曉得發生什麼事 我們可能必須關掉設備
I don't know what's going on. We may have to get the equipment off.
如果他15分鐘內不到此 不管怎樣我將讓團員上
If he's not here in 15, I'm putting the group on anyway.
等一下 Hold it.
北方的納努克 我們走吧! 夥計
Nanook of the North, let's go buddy.
我們走吧! 我們有秀要表演
Let's go, we got a show to do.
走出車外 小心你的手
Get out of the car. Watch your hands.
拜託 我們走吧! 約翰.諾曼 是我
Come on, let's go. John Norman, it's me.
你出去買♥♥東西了 還是怎麼了?
You been out shopping, or what?
我們走吧! 讓我們清空舞臺會場出來
Let's go, let's clear the stage hall out of here.
你們這些人沒有後臺的通行證 我們將會查出你的!
You people don't have backstage passes, we're gonna find your asses out!
你們所有人 他媽的離開這裡!
All of you, get the hell out of here!
我們走吧! 安全人員
Let's go, security.
我的安全人員在哪?
Where's my security?
你們受僱來防止這些人們進入這他媽的會場的
You were hired to keep these people out of this damn hall.
如果你沒後臺通行證 你滾出去
If you don't have backstage passes, you get your asses out.
保持四點半 然後打開擴音器
Keep it going for four and a half, then turn the amps on.
很好 洛克威爾
Very good, Rockwell.
給你一點小把戲 史立克
Little treat here for you, slick.
這會讓你準備好的
This will get you set.
我會在這裡的
I'll be up here.
你好嗎? Are you okay?
好的 們友們 我謝謝你們的耐心
Okay, folks, I thank you for your patience.
請你們歡迎 約翰.諾曼.霍華德 高速道路!
Would you welcome please, the John Norman Howard Speedway!
你是我想像出來的...
Are you a figment of my imagination...
還是我是你的人?
or am I one of yours?
妳們這些傢伙對我不再使用新數學了?
You guys aren't using the new math on me?
老邏輯 一半的人走了 另一半是公♥司♥的
Old logic. Half the people walk out, the other half are comps.
促銷在哪? 我沒看到任何廣♥告♥
Where was the promotion? I didn't see any ads.
有人看到廣♥告♥了嗎? 我看不到有什麼大吸引力
Anybody see the ads? I don't see the big attraction.
你們好嗎?
How's it going?
"不要害怕 寶貝 進來吧!" 我聽不見你說話
"Don't be frightened, baby, come on in." I can't hear you.
"不要害怕 寶貝 進來吧!"
"Don't be frightened, baby, come on in."
就這些嗎?就這些了
Is that all there is to it? That's all there is to it.
那沒有他媽的很多
That ain't so goddamn much.
抱歉 這酒將會傷你的腦筋
I'm sorry, this booze'll blow your brain.
重複 老兄! 發生什麼事了?
The refrain, friend! What's coming down?
我有暫時性記憶缺失
I have temporary amnesia.
不 聽著 我們做過那歌♥3,726次
No, listen, we did that song 3,726 times.
我們已等了五個他媽的小時了! 拜託!
We've been waiting five fucking hours! Come on!
耶! 來吧!
Yeah, let's go!
如果你那麼覺得...嘿! 不中用的傢伙
If you feel that way about it...Hey, turkey!
去死吧! go to hell!
知道嗎? 跟尼基一起去
Know what? Go with Nicky.
不 我全認識他們 親愛的 妳坐進這輛車中
No, I know them all. Honey, you get in this car.
我們稍後將清理出誰跟誰 是的 坐進裡面 別擔心
We'll sort out who's with who later. Yeah, go on in, don't worry about it.
不 寶貝 安全人員!
No, baby. Security!
過來 抓住那些傢伙
Come here. Get these guys.
拜託 約翰 你不記得我?
Come on, John, don't you remember me?
我認識一個實習生 他能幫你補充腎上腺素
I know an intern who can get you some adrenalin.
我的意思是 純的腎上腺素
I mean, pure adrenalin.
他從醫院急診處偷了出來 開車吧!
He rips it off from emergency hospitals. Move it.
因爲我們需要給卡車司機的地方 我怎麼可以搞毀一個人的低音吉他?
'Cause we need room for the truckers. How can I screw up a fella's bass?
我得出去避雨 今晚糟透了
Got to go out for the rain date. Tonight was shit.
而且明天晚上會很糟糕...
And it's gonna be shit tomorrow night...
如果你不回家並睡些覺
if you don't go home and get some shuteye.
大家出去
Everybody out.
親愛的 我來幫你
Sweetheart, let me help you out.
如果妳沒有鑰匙 在櫃檯見我
If you don't have a key, see me at the desk.
我也可以幫助你 我有我所有所需的腎上腺素
I can do you, too. I got all the adrenalin I need.
我們走吧! Mo 親愛的 對不起
Let's go, Mo. Sweetheart, excuse me.
讓我們上到房♥間去 滾動一下 睡個好覺...
Let's go up to the room, roll one, get a good sleep...
做個聲音檢查 做一首好音樂
get a sound check, and make good music.
你說怎樣? 今晚不要 我睡不著 老兄
What do you say? Not tonight, I can't sleep, man.
鮑比 我們去搖滾 搖滾?
Bobby, let's go boogie. Boogie?
你要去哪裡搖滾? 我們明天有表演 那是重要的
Where you going to boogie to? We've got a gig tomorrow. It's important.
你似乎不明白 男人
You don't seem to understand, jack.
我們必須在這裡預定四組人 才能讓足?的人填滿這個地方
We had to book four groups in here to get enough people to fill this place up.
布萊恩親自保證你會很快出現...
Brian gave his word personally that you'd show up straight enough...
爲了記住那首歌♥的歌♥詞 有五萬人來了...
to remember the words of the damn song, and there's 50,000 people coming...
看你是否仍然有某些東西可以展示
to see if you've still got something to show.
你準備好了嗎?
Are you ready?
你這膿包 法庭命令才讓你重返舞臺
You horse's ass, it took a court order to get you back on stage.
你不懂那個嗎? 底特律之後 你的屁♥股♥就要到了
Don't you understand that? After Detroit, your ass is on the line.
我沒有呼攏你 管他的
I'm not shitting you. The hell with it.
來吧! Mo 讓我們走 媽的
Come on, Mo, let's go. Goddamn.
嘿! Hey...
我不想你毀了這個交易 把它放在地板上
I don't want you to blow this deal. Floor it.
去哪裡? Where to?
倒回大約10年前
Back about 10 years.
是的 但是 今晚怎麼樣?
Yeah, but, what about tonight?
拜託 請你歡迎 奧利奧
Will you welcome, please, the Oreos.
抱歉 多刺♥激♥呀!
Sorry. What a thrill.
老兄 我想跟你握手
I want to shake your hand, man.
我的意思是 我喜歡你做它的方式
I mean, I love the way you do it.
你在哪裡表演? 你在城鎮中表演嗎? 不
Where you playing? You playing in town? No.
你現在在哪裡表演? 停下
Where you playing now? Stop.
嘿! 老兄 我不願意做任何事來騷擾你
Hey, man, I wouldn't do anything to bug you.
我可以請你喝啤酒嗎?
Can I buy you a beer?
這桌子已經被預訂了
This table's reserved.
我們有一個較好的桌位給你 約翰諾曼先生
We got a nice table for you, Mr. John Norman.
酒,啤酒或者是草藥茶?
Wine, beer, or herbal tea?
什麼? 酒,啤酒或者是草藥茶
What? Wine, beer, or herbal tea.
這些都是選擇? 是的
Those are the options? Right.
我們沒有執照
We don't have a license.
所以你打算如何處理那一瓶?
So what are you planning to do with that bottle?
我打算打開它
I was planning to open it.
你不能那麼作 我們沒有執照
You can't do that, we don't have a license.
酒,啤酒或者是草藥茶
Wine, beer, or herbal tea.
你有做冰草藥茶嗎?
Do you make herbal iced tea?
給我一些冰草藥茶 好的
Bring me some herbal iced tea. Okay.
沒有草藥茶 你爲何不給我那一瓶...
Without the herbal tea. Why don't you give me the bottle...
那是愚蠢的
It's stupid.
我們沒有執照
We don't have a license.
喔! 你不說我也不說
Well, you don't tell, and I won't tell.
你不覺得你受夠了嗎? 受夠了什麼?
Don't you think you've had enough? Of what?
這樣我可能會丟掉工作
I could lose my job this way.
噢! 我們不想那樣的事情發生 不是嗎?
Well, we don't want that to happen, do we?
僅僅轉過身 你不知道的不會傷害你
Just turn your back. What you don't know won't hurt you.
何不我保留那一瓶直到你離開時?
Why don't I hold that bottle till you leave?
你將如何處理我那一瓶?
What are you going to do with my bottle?
就這樣 Right on.
你毀了我的表演
You're blowing my act.
好嗎? Okay.
我抱歉 真的我是
I'm sorry, really I am.
你不介意吧? 約翰 只照一張?
You don't mind, John, just one?
好的 笑一笑
Okay, smile.
太棒了 Terrific.
謝了 老兄
Thanks, pal.
約翰諾曼 你好嗎?
John Norman, how you doing?
閉嘴 老兄
Shut it, man.
我想要一會兒的寧靜
I want a moment of peace.
電影精選列表